PDA

View Full Version : Official Top Post Thread Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Taz D
Aug 19 2021, 11:55 AM
I think my farm #1 has been corrupted or accidentally layered or something. I hired someone to harvest/plow a few days ago and it hasn't been right since.

I cannot harvest, plow or anything. It shows as ready, then it shows harvested land unplowed. It's a mess.

Please help?
Hi Colleen,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about crops.
Try deleting all the crop plots on the farm, restart your farms, then check to see if any have shown back up. Repeat until all the crop plots are gone.

Jan Edwards
Sep 05 2021, 08:25 PM
100001369549899 fARM 15 won't allow the corner to be planted

Taz D
Sep 05 2021, 08:57 PM
100001369549899 fARM 15 won't allow the corner to be planted
Hi Jan,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about planting.

What are you trying to plant there? I am guessing you are talking about the far left corner.

Eltina Flowers
Sep 15 2021, 05:00 PM
I am unable to plant the lotus flower in any pond or stream even using an editing hand. I was able to do so before. I keep getting "can only be planted on empty grass". Thanks for any tips.

Taz D
Sep 15 2021, 05:16 PM
I am unable to plant the lotus flower in any pond or stream even using an editing hand. I was able to do so before. I keep getting "can only be planted on empty grass". Thanks for any tips.
Hi Eltina Flowers,
Because the lotus is used now in a product then they were changed to act like a normal flower. You can still place them over waters with the designer hands, but only in certain areas of the water. The waters are tilted in level so parts of it will be above the flower level and certain parts will be below the flowers. You just have to figure out where they will show. It will not be easy.

Eltina Flowers
Sep 15 2021, 08:07 PM
Thanks Taz. Will move them around to see if I can find a spot. Interestingly, I was able to plant some in the water last evening but was not able to put them on the water today.

Taz D
Sep 15 2021, 08:14 PM
Thanks Taz. Will move them around to see if I can find a spot. Interestingly, I was able to plant some in the water last evening but was not able to put them on the water today.
Hi Eltina,
It was just changed overnight.

vonalm
Oct 04 2021, 08:35 PM
it seems that my SN planted and the irrigated my farms just when FB went down.
when i hover over the farms in the grid they all say F,W,I but when i look at farms with crops (pumpkin) after farm #7 the growing time is 3.3 days instead of 1.6 days.
i've cleared my memcache

marymarcel
Oct 04 2021, 08:40 PM
when i hover over the farms in the grid they all say F,W,I but when i look at farms with crops (pumpkin) after farm #7 the growing time is 3.3 days instead of 1.6 days.
i've cleared my memcache

Hi vonalm :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I just visited your farm 7 and your pumpkins show 1.6 days and the farm is irrigated.

Did you irrigate it yourself?

Im sorry but if your superneighbor tried to irrigate that farm just when facebook was down then nothing we can do about that, it is not a glitch it is just the game was down too.

vonalm
Oct 04 2021, 09:22 PM
Hi vonalm :)

I just visited your farm 7 and your pumpkins show 1.6 days and the farm is irrigated.

Did you irrigate it yourself?

Im sorry but if your superneighbor tried to irrigate that farm just when facebook was down then nothing we can do about that, it is not a glitch it is just the game was down too.

Mary, if you look at farm 25 it shows FWI but the pumpkins show 3.3 days.
i was afraid of that that when FB went down only some of the farms got irrigated. i'll just do it again tomorrow. ;)
have a good night <3

Granny T
Oct 07 2021, 07:08 PM

While using the red plow, harvest and sowing tool on some farms I have extra field appear that are planted with the same crop that I am planting, the extra fields are in a row along the top, through the middle and along the bottom. They're not there when I come back and look at the farm but when the crops are ready and I start harvesting and planting they reappear. This started with the changeover. I don't think it does any harm but would prefer they not be there if possible. Thanks.

Taz D
Oct 07 2021, 07:56 PM

While using the red plow, harvest and sowing tool on some farms I have extra field appear that are planted with the same crop that I am planting, the extra fields are in a row along the top, through the middle and along the bottom. They're not there when I come back and look at the farm but when the crops are ready and I start harvesting and planting they reappear. This started with the changeover. I don't think it does any harm but would prefer they not be there if possible. Thanks.
Hi Granny T,
I moved your post to the subject thread about crops.
They are just ghost fields and no they do not hurt anything. You don't get anything for them.

lee533
Oct 21 2021, 09:56 AM
Will not let me plant crops

Taz D
Oct 21 2021, 10:12 AM
Will not let me plant crops
Hi Lee,
You are going to have to provide more detail.

Where are you trying to plant?
What happens when you try to plant?

Edit: I have visited your farms and all your crop farms show harvested crops plots. You have to plow before you can plant. As you do not have any combine tools those functions have to be done separately.

vonalm
Oct 22 2021, 10:30 PM
i've cleared my memcache

it seems that i'm having the same problem again....
the brussel sprouts on farms 1 have been irrigated but not the ones on farms 2, 7, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 21, 22, 23, 24 and 25.
i've checked the times and all farms except for 20 have been irrigated at the same time it seems.
oddly enough the trees are irrigated but not the crops
thanks for your help

Taz D
Oct 22 2021, 10:41 PM
it seems that i'm having the same problem again....
the brussel sprouts on farms 1 have been irrigated but not the ones on farms 2, 7, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 21, 22, 23, 24 and 25.
i've checked the times and all farms except for 20 have been irrigated at the same time it seems.
Hi Vonalm,
Are you sure a super neighbor is not irrigating all those farms before you have planted? They would not be able to irrigate farm 20 as it is private, where if you irrigated them then 20 would also be irrigated.
Some of those farms have 12 hour crops on them and irrigating those doesn't make sense to do as then you will not be able to irrigate the next crop you plant there. You can only irrigate a crop once and can only irrigate on a farm once every 20 hours.

vonalm
Oct 22 2021, 10:52 PM
Hi Vonalm,
Are you sure a super neighbor is not irrigating all those farms before you have planted? They would not be able to irrigate farm 20 as it is private, where if you irrigated them then 20 would also be irrigated.
Some of those farms have 12 hour crops on them and irrigating those doesn't make sense to do as then you will not be able to irrigate the next crop you plant there. You can only irrigate a crop once and can only irrigate on a farm once every 20 hours.
20 is the only farm that i work and irrigate. i usually work in the mornings that's why farm 20 has 7 hours before it can be irrigated and the others 16.
SN works and irrigates all the other farms. he like to irrigate crops because it gives him more time to come back and harvest.

Taz D
Oct 22 2021, 10:59 PM
20 is the only farm that i work and irrigate. i usually work in the mornings that's why farm 20 has 7 hours before it can be irrigated and the others 16.
SN works and irrigates all the other farms. he like to irrigate crops because it gives him more time to come back and harvest.
Hi Vonalm,
Then apparently they are not irrigating after the crops are planted as that is the only way they will be irrigated. Also as most of the farms are planted with 12 hour crops, then that shortens time to 6 hours, but leaves the farms unable to be irrigated again for 14 more hours. If they replant then the new crops will not be irrigated.

Each farm can only be irrigated once every 20 hours, but if you plant a 2nd crop within that time they will not be irrigated. You are not irrigating the farm, but are irrigating the crop. It doesn't work the same as the fertilizer.

vonalm
Oct 22 2021, 11:07 PM
Hi Vonalm,
Then apparently they are not irrigating after the crops are planted as that is the only way they will be irrigated. Also as most of the farms are planted with 12 hour crops, then that shortens time to 6 hours, but leaves the farms unable to be irrigated again for 14 more hours. If they replant then the new crops will not be irrigated.

Each farm can only be irrigated once every 20 hours, but if you plant a 2nd crop within that time they will not be irrigated. You are not irrigating the farm, but are irrigating the crop. It doesn't work the same as the fertilizer.
of course i'd have to ask him but the crops were planted about 4 hours ago, and the farms can not be irrigated again for another 16 hours.....
i appreciate your help

Taz D
Oct 22 2021, 11:11 PM
of course i'd have to ask him but the crops were planted about 4 hours ago, and the farms can not be irrigated again for another 16 hours.....
i appreciate your help
Hi Vonalm,
The irrigation is working correctly. It is your super neighbor that is not doing it correctly. He has to plant first and then irrigate only the farms he has planted. Not all those crops on those farms were planted 4 hours ago. They are 12 hour crops and they all seem to have times left that vary quite a bit.

vonalm
Oct 22 2021, 11:21 PM
Hi Vonalm,
The irrigation is working correctly. It is your super neighbor that is not doing it correctly. He has to plant first and then irrigate only the farms he has planted. Not all those crops on those farms were planted 4 hours ago. They are 12 hour crops and they all seem to have times left that vary quite a bit.
thanks Taz
i guess i'll have a talk with him....

Kathyrdr
Oct 31 2021, 11:11 AM
ID 100001043278567

I hired someone to harvest and plow my farm 1, which they did. I came back to the game a few hours later and some of my fields in the lower right corner were unplowed so I plowed them. I planted crops, they grew so I hired someone to HP, which they did. I came back a few hours later and again the same fields are again unplowed. This has never happened until this week, when it's happened twice.
What's going on?

Taz D
Oct 31 2021, 11:20 AM
ID 100001043278567

I hired someone to harvest and plow my farm 1, which they did. I came back to the game a few hours later and some of my fields in the lower right corner were unplowed so I plowed them. I planted crops, they grew so I hired someone to HP, which they did. I came back a few hours later and again the same fields are again unplowed. This has never happened until this week, when it's happened twice.
What's going on?
Hi Kathyrdr,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about crops.
This happens when the farm has been accidently layered. The only way to clear this is to delete all the crop plots in that area, restart your farms, then if any show back up delete them again. Repeat this process until all you see when you restart is bare ground. Then you can replow and plant.

Sonshyne
Nov 01 2021, 12:15 PM
Hi, I'm having a problem w/my 2 square harvester. Even though I have some 2 square crops that are ready to harvest, the msg says "this (crop) is not ready to be harvested," but when I hover over it w/a plain cursor, it is ready to be harvested. I cleared the cache files and refreshed, but it is still happening. This is happening only w/the 2 plot harvester that I'm aware of. I use this tool on my quest crops area where I do only plant 2 squares at a time. Thanks!

marymarcel
Nov 01 2021, 12:37 PM
Hi, I'm having a problem w/my 2 square harvester. Even though I have some 2 square crops that are ready to harvest, the msg says "this (crop) is not ready to be harvested," but when I hover over it w/a plain cursor, it is ready to be harvested. I cleared the cache files and refreshed, but it is still happening. This is happening only w/the 2 plot harvester that I'm aware of. I use this tool on my quest crops area where I do only plant 2 squares at a time. Thanks!

Hi Sonshyne :)

I just tried the Harvester x2 in my own quest farm and it works correctly.

Have you tried to reload the game?

I visited your farms and saw some crops ready to harvest and other crops growing on your farm 3 called Light of Life. For example, corn, rhubard, saffron etc are ready to harvest but carrot, oat, tomato are growing.

Please, if after reloading the game you still have the same problem, try to harvest using the scythe and see if that works for you.

Also, check if your time (hour, minutes, AM/PM) and date (day, month, year) are correct in your computer.

Sonshyne
Nov 01 2021, 03:44 PM
Hi Marcy, The crops on farm 3 are my quest crops which are for quests only. As mentioned above, I've tried clearing the cache and re-loading the game and it still happens. I'll try clearing the browser cache and a different browser to see what happens. Thanks!

marymarcel
Nov 01 2021, 03:47 PM
Hi Marcy, The crops on farm 3 are my quest crops which are for quests only. As mentioned above, I've tried clearing the cache and re-loading the game and it still happens. I'll try clearing the browser cache and a different browser to see what happens. Thanks!

Which crops are you trying to harvest with the Harvester x2?

Have you tried the scythe to see it you get the same results?

Did you check date and time in your computer?

Sonshyne
Nov 01 2021, 06:57 PM
Hi again Marcy! I just tried clearing my cache, internet cache files for the whole comp and also tried this on both Firefox and Opera browsers and I still get the same problem. I tried it on the Sorghum crop and got the same msg even though it is ready to be harvested. I use Win 7 if that's a problem.

https://i.ibb.co/f4rtxJJ/Sorghum-Not-Ready-Msg.jpg (https://imgbb.com/)

marymarcel
Nov 01 2021, 07:10 PM
Hi again Marcy! I just tried clearing my cache, internet cache files for the whole comp and also tried this on both Firefox and Opera browsers and I still get the same problem. I tried it on the Sorghum crop and got the same msg even though it is ready to be harvested. I use Win 7 if that's a problem.

https://i.ibb.co/f4rtxJJ/Sorghum-Not-Ready-Msg.jpg (https://imgbb.com/)

Click in your preferences, the wrench, and put a check mark for Show Tools option. Then click in the green check mark to save changes.

Open your storage and click in Items. Set it to Tools and then search for your Harvester x2.
Place it in a clear space in one of your farms. Then reload the game.
Put the harvester back into your storage and reload the game again. Then try to harvest again.

If that doesnt work for you then please contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response then read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Sonshyne
Nov 01 2021, 09:26 PM
I just tried the scythe and it works. Also, all the other harvesters including the combines work. I'm just having trouble w/the 2x2 one. I think I'll just use the scythe for now.

marymarcel
Nov 02 2021, 08:51 AM
I just tried the scythe and it works. Also, all the other harvesters including the combines work. I'm just having trouble w/the 2x2 one. I think I'll just use the scythe for now.

If the tool is not working for you then you have to report it to Support as I asked you in my previous response to you.

In that response I also asked you to try a few things with the Harvester x 2, please try them and if the problem continues then contact support.

You will find my response in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6470186#post6470186

Rachey4522
Nov 13 2021, 11:10 AM
My eye is missing on my screen. How do I get it back. I have reloaded game many times.

marymarcel
Nov 13 2021, 11:19 AM
My eye is missing on my screen. How do I get it back. I have reloaded game many times.

Hi Rachey :)

I moved your post to the thread about Plowing, Seeding or Harvesting.

The eye on the farm only shows up when you have a tool in your hands.

If you have the EX tools to work your farms, then you will see that tool instead of the eye.

Larry Greenslate
Dec 03 2021, 11:10 AM
Has there been any luck in restoring what had been fatally corrupted farms following the switch from Flash to the new format? Asking for a very needy but greedy friend.

Thanks, Lorenzo

Taz D
Dec 03 2021, 11:12 AM
Has there been any luck in restoring what had been fatally corrupted farms following the switch from Flash to the new format? Asking for a very needy but greedy friend.

Thanks, Lorenzo
Hi Lorenzo,
Nothing has changed for that. I am sorry, but once they are that corrupted there still is not anything that we can do for them. The changeover to Unity doesn't affect that.

Larry Greenslate
Dec 03 2021, 11:37 AM
Hi Lorenzo,
Nothing has changed for that. I am sorry, but once they are that corrupted there still is not anything that we can do for them. The changeover to Unity doesn't affect that.
Thanks Taz,
On my fatally corrupted farm, do you know if the corruption is stabilized enough to effectually abandon the problem area (what seems like a rough 30 x 30 size) and risk purchasing expansions to bring the farm into use again?

Lorenzo

marymarcel
Dec 03 2021, 12:00 PM
Thanks Taz,
On my fatally corrupted farm, do you know if the corruption is stabilized enough to effectually abandon the problem area (what seems like a rough 30 x 30 size) and risk purchasing expansions to bring the farm into use again?

Lorenzo

Hi Lorenzo :)

Taz is not available right now.

Which farm is that?

Last year we cleared data for your farm 6 but you said you had more farms with the same problem.

Clohar
Dec 04 2021, 04:26 PM
How can I plow under trees. On my farm 10 I had trees planted and when I expanded the farm to 52x52 I wanted to extend the plows, but it cannot be done under the existing trees already planted. Can you explain me how to do that? Tks in advance

Taz D
Dec 04 2021, 04:29 PM
How can I plow under trees. On my farm 10 I had trees planted and when I expanded the farm to 52x52 I wanted to extend the plows, but it cannot be done under the existing trees already planted. Can you explain me how to do that? Tks in advance
Hi Clohar,
What you are talking about is layering. We are not allowed nor can we allow any instructions for layering in the forums. Doing so can cause problems with your farms.

Larry Greenslate
Dec 06 2021, 09:04 AM
Hi Lorenzo :)

Taz is not available right now.

Which farm is that?

Last year we cleared data for your farm 6 but you said you had more farms with the same problem.
Thanks marymarcel,
I think Taz gave me the bad news, I just didn't want to hear it. I have three farms where overlayering has fatally corrupted the plowing and planting data. It's a shame the Forum cannot help with the methods most players use to play at high levels. That said, all the moderators do a wonderful job explaining the printed menu, thank you all for your patience, expertise and helpful advice.

Lorenzo the Abashed Corruptor

Lisarami
Dec 09 2021, 10:23 PM
On my 4th farm I was using the ow machine after taking the layers off my farm and putting in a single layer of crops/when my crop completely disappeared. It quit recognizing I had unplanted crops at a certain point before they completely disappeared when I tried to refresh the farm. I tried to clear the memecache with no luck. I couldn't find a solution in the forum so I'm reaching out to get support involved.

Taz D
Dec 09 2021, 10:52 PM
On my 4th farm I was using the ow machine after taking the layers off my farm and putting in a single layer of crops/when my crop completely disappeared. It quit recognizing I had unplanted crops at a certain point before they completely disappeared when I tried to refresh the farm. I tried to clear the memecache with no luck. I couldn't find a solution in the forum so I'm reaching out to get support involved.
Hi Lisarami,
I moved your post to the subject thread about crops as this appears to be what you are talking about doing.
I am sorry, but I don't know wht an "ow" machine is. Could you please supply the correct name for the tool?
I have checked that farm and there aren't any plowed or planted crop fields on that farm. If you had just plowed and planted crop fields on there prior to refreshing the farm then they were not saved. The only suggestion I can offer is to try again to plow and plant your fields again. Make sure they save and there aren't any red numbers on the save button before you refresh the farm.

Lisarami
Dec 10 2021, 09:00 AM
I'm sorry about that. The "ow" machine is supposed to be sow machine,

Taz D
Dec 10 2021, 09:53 AM
I'm sorry about that. The "ow" machine is supposed to be sow machine,
Hi Lisarami,
You have to plow new fields before you can sow more crops, because you do not have any fields there on that farm yet to be able to plant them.

Moonchild624
Dec 24 2021, 07:12 PM
How can I find out who is harvesting my Cedar Trees? They just visit my farms and harvest my Cedar Trees whenever they want.

supertrucker
Dec 24 2021, 07:47 PM
either you hired them somehow, or they have 'super-neighbor' privileges, those would be my guesses...

Tiger
Dec 25 2021, 05:55 AM
How can I find out who is harvesting my Cedar Trees? They just visit my farms and harvest my Cedar Trees whenever they want.

Hi Moonchild,

You have 5 super neighbours please check with all of them when you can to see if any of them may have done it. You can order your neighbours bar by super neighbours to find them all quickly.

Webs
Dec 25 2021, 10:39 AM
Yesterday I finally got my 5x5 Ex Seeder & 5x5 Ex Harvester. There does not appear to be a 5x5 Ex Plower.

I did some testing to see what my improvement would be. It appears that the yields are exactly the same as the non-Ex tools.

I do have the tools in my storage, and I am using these new tools from the toolbox.

my ID is 535936779

I have my farms fertilized and NOT irrigated.
I plow with a 16x16 plower, then use the 5x5 Ex Seeder to sow, and when the crops are ready, I harvester them with my 5x5 Ex Harvester.

Any thoughts?

Webs

Taz D
Dec 25 2021, 10:49 AM
Yesterday I finally got my 5x5 Ex Seeder & 5x5 Ex Harvester. There does not appear to be a 5x5 Ex Plower.

I did some testing to see what my improvement would be. It appears that the yields are exactly the same as the non-Ex tools.

I do have the tools in my storage, and I am using these new tools from the toolbox.

my ID is 535936779

I have my farms fertilized and NOT irrigated.
I plow with a 16x16 plower, then use the 5x5 Ex Seeder to sow, and when the crops are ready, I harvester them with my 5x5 Ex Harvester.

Any thoughts?

Webs
Hi Webs,
The EX tools will only show a difference if you have your fields layered. They then will harvest and seed all plots within the area. There isn't a plower as you have to use the regular plows to do that. If you buy thee 5x5 EX combine harvest - plow then it will plow all the fields within the area.
Please do not ask here how to layer your fields as we are not allowed to give instructions here on that.

JRobert
Dec 26 2021, 03:38 AM
*Do you hear my jaw hitting the floor?*

I thought that the Ex tools were supposed to be Farmtown's alternative TO the layering that was taking place. I thought that people who have been layering for years did it without the need for Ex Tools.....

lucie ke
Jan 06 2022, 08:00 AM
i have harvested at least 14 farms worth of DILL and my storage shows 0 this has been going on for months. I plant according to my storage numbers so dill should be at the bottom of the list. I haven't don't fac/clients in a while so that is not the reason not did i do trains and ships

marymarcel
Jan 06 2022, 08:18 AM
i have harvested at least 14 farms worth of DILL and my storage shows 0 this has been going on for months. I plant according to my storage numbers so dill should be at the bottom of the list. I haven't don't fac/clients in a while so that is not the reason not did i do trains and ships

Hi lucie ke :)

Are you selling your non ingredients or non ingredients (for me) ?

Asking this, as you dont have any of the facilities which uses Dill so if you harvest it and then sell non ingredients or non ingredients (for me) Dill will be sold as there is no facility to be used in.

JohnAlbertini
Jan 25 2022, 01:20 PM
I've had this issue in the past and it is back:
A farm has been harvested, plowed, and reseeded but the Farm Stats shows it as BOTH not harvested AND harvested but not plowed.
I've checked that farm and it IS seeded so it is the Farm Stats that are wrong.
I know it should resolve eventually.
I've cleared the memcache AND browser cache but get the same results.

Tiger
Jan 25 2022, 02:02 PM
I've had this issue in the past and it is back:
A farm has been harvested, plowed, and reseeded but the Farm Stats shows it as BOTH not harvested AND harvested but not plowed.
I've checked that farm and it IS seeded so it is the Farm Stats that are wrong.
I know it should resolve eventually.
I've cleared the memcache AND browser cache but get the same results.

Hi JohnAlbertini,

Is this your farm 13 with the problem?
Is that the same farm you had problems with before or was that a different one?
If a super neighbour did the farms for you, did you reload the game after they told you it was completed before checking farms stats?
After doing your routine clearing did you close the browser and reopen it or did you just reload the game?

I have run a different memcache for you, please close the game if it's open in your browser, then load the game and see if farm stats has corrected for you or not.

Scorpyon48
Feb 03 2022, 09:27 AM
Hi, with the new update I now have a spot on the almost to the bottom of my screen where when I am doing something like harvesting, it does nothing. the tool doe snot work. If I move the field up then I can use the tool on that spot. Doesn't matter what tool it is. Moving the screen makes it work.

Taz D
Feb 03 2022, 09:35 AM
Hi, with the new update I now have a spot on the almost to the bottom of my screen where when I am doing something like harvesting, it does nothing. the tool doe snot work. If I move the field up then I can use the tool on that spot. Doesn't matter what tool it is. Moving the screen makes it work.
Hi Scorpyon,
I moved your post to the subject thread about harvesting as that was what you asked about for that spot.

The developers have not changed anything as far as the display of the farms, so I am not sure what exactly is happening for this.The only thing I can think of is you are trying to click too close to the neighbor/toolbar at the bottom of your farms and hitting the border around that. If moving the farm makes it work then it is not anything on the farm itself.

padonbishop
Feb 14 2022, 07:22 AM
My farms are slowing removing plowed areas. The most recent is 20. What's up with that?

marymarcel
Feb 14 2022, 07:35 AM
My farms are slowing removing plowed areas. The most recent is 20. What's up with that?

Hi padonbishop :)

Do you mean that some areas on your farms dont show up plowed fields?

If that is the problem, then it is usually caused by the layering on those farms.

You need to delete all plowed fields on that farm and then refresh the farm. If you see more plowed fields showing up, you have to delete them and refresh the farm.

You need to do this till after refreshing the farm no more plowed fields show up.

If you have lot of flowers, trees, ponds etc on that farm then it is better to move some of them to other less worked farms.

Then you can plow the farm again.

If that is not your problem, then please let us know the farm numbers where you are having this problem so we can have a look.

JohnAlbertini
Feb 18 2022, 11:52 AM
Recently realized two of my wife's farms (27 & 28) are not getting the fertilized bonus despite always being fertilized? She gets about half what she should when they are harvested? The crops are fully belted / danned so maybe that is the bonus she is not getting or both?

USER ID number ( 1523696796 )

marymarcel
Feb 18 2022, 12:37 PM
Recently realized two of my wife's farms (27 & 28) are not getting the fertilized bonus despite always being fertilized? She gets about half what she should when they are harvested? The crops are fully belted / danned so maybe that is the bonus she is not getting or both?

USER ID number ( 1523696796 )

Hi John :)

She has strawberries planted on those farms which will be ready in less than 6 hours.

Tell her to open her storage and take not of the amount of strawberries she has. Please remember to not take note of the strawberries (large) as those are the ones harvested by others.

When strawberries are ready in one on the farms, then ask her to go there and open her yellow tool box and click in the Farm stats icon, it is located above the clock.

When it is open, set it to Crops, Ready, Now, Current Farm. At the botton she will see 2 options, both need to have a check mark.
Then take not of how many strawberries she should get.

After harvesting that farm, that amount should have been added to her storage total.
If not, please reload the game.

JohnAlbertini
Feb 18 2022, 04:52 PM
Hi John :)

She has strawberries planted on those farms which will be ready in less than 6 hours.

Tell her to open her storage and take not of the amount of strawberries she has. Please remember to not take note of the strawberries (large) as those are the ones harvested by others.

When strawberries are ready in one on the farms, then ask her to go there and open her yellow tool box and click in the Farm stats icon, it is located above the clock.

When it is open, set it to Crops, Ready, Now, Current Farm. At the botton she will see 2 options, both need to have a check mark.
Then take not of how many strawberries she should get.

After harvesting that farm, that amount should have been added to her storage total.
If not, please reload the game.

Sorry, my bad, I was miscalculating it!

susananddan1991@bellsouth
Feb 23 2022, 03:08 PM
My farm stays plowed all the time. I can plant it, go to another farm and when I go back its just plowed again.

Taz D
Feb 23 2022, 03:13 PM
My farm stays plowed all the time. I can plant it, go to another farm and when I go back its just plowed again.
Hi Susananddan,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about crop planting.
This sounds like you have inadvertently layered that farm. To correct this you will need to delete all the crop plots on that farm, restart your farms and see if any crop plots still remain. Repeat those steps until no crop fields show up. Then you can replow and plant the farm.

kELIE
Mar 05 2022, 05:41 PM
My farm 9 show harvested, but when I go to farm stats, crops ready, farm 9 shows onion can be harvested. When you go to farm 9, it says it is harvested. I can plant other crops now but no matter what is there it show onions.
Thanks for any help you can give me.

marymarcel
Mar 05 2022, 05:46 PM
My farm 9 show harvested, but when I go to farm stats, crops ready, farm 9 shows onion can be harvested. When you go to farm 9, it says it is harvested. I can plant other crops now but no matter what is there it show onions.
Thanks for any help you can give me.

Hi kELIE :)

I moved your post to the the thread for your problem.

Please go to that farm and delete a row of plowed fields. Then refresh the farm.
Check if you can see onions on that farm.

If so then you have to delete all plowed fields and then refresh the farm. If you see more plowed, harvested or planted fields, you have to delete them and refresh the farm again.

You need to do that till nothing shows up after refreshing. Then you can plow and plant that farm again.

teenybopper2
Mar 08 2022, 02:26 PM
Is it possible for someone to tell me why in the last 2 weeks when I am chopping trees the others don't go off my farm or when i'm planting harvesting plowing trees don't disapear from farm so basically nothing seems to working unless I go in to the settings (wrench) and take them off myselfand put them back when finished
Thanks for any response.

Taz D
Mar 08 2022, 02:43 PM
Is it possible for someone to tell me why in the last 2 weeks when I am chopping trees the others don't go off my farm or when i'm planting harvesting plowing trees don't disapear from farm so basically nothing seems to working unless I go in to the settings (wrench) and take them off myselfand put them back when finished
Thanks for any response.
Hi Teenybopper,
Try picking up one of the smaller tools (non-EX) and then look in the lower right corner of the screen for an eye. Click on it until it turns Red with a line diagonally through it. Then anything you are not working on will disappear.

susie_q_az
Mar 24 2022, 05:53 PM
My farm id is 1136365383.
this is the bug/problem.
My SN (who is my husband) has not been able to harvest junipers on one of my fields (farm 33). This just started happening yesterday.

Taz D
Mar 24 2022, 06:01 PM
My farm id is 1136365383.
this is the bug/problem.
My SN (who is my husband) has not been able to harvest junipers on one of my fields (farm 33). This just started happening yesterday.
Hi Susie,
What happens when he tries to harvest them? They are showing as ready at least currently. Whether they were ready earlier we don't have any way to tell. As far as I can see there shouldn't be any problem with harvesting them.

susie_q_az
Mar 24 2022, 08:51 PM
ok Taz. I had tried to harvest them myself yesterday with my husbands signon. It picked up the flower harvester and showed nothing there. I just went out there with my husband's signon again and it picked up the flower harvester , didn't see anything, so picked up the tree harvester and they showed up and can harvest them. Problem was one little flower you couldn't see was there. Sorry I didn't investigate it further before I asked for help.

Taz D
Mar 24 2022, 09:03 PM
ok Taz. I had tried to harvest them myself yesterday with my husbands signon. It picked up the flower harvester and showed nothing there. I just went out there with my husband's signon again and it picked up the flower harvester , didn't see anything, so picked up the tree harvester and they showed up and can harvest them. Problem was one little flower you couldn't see was there. Sorry I didn't investigate it further before I asked for help.
Hi Susie,
Just because it picks up the flower harvester doesn't mean you can't change tools if you want to do the trees first.

allllpp
Mar 25 2022, 07:39 PM
I am unable to plow, I cleared my cashe already and nothing. I am unable to zoom out too. Only on my farm, i can zoom out in the marketplace and the inn.

Taz D
Mar 25 2022, 07:44 PM
I am unable to plow, I cleared my cashe already and nothing. I am unable to zoom out too. Only on my farm, i can zoom out in the marketplace and the inn.
Hi allllpp,
Please first try closing your farms and browser and reopen and see if the farm show s up correctly.

If not please contact Support about this. There is something wrong with your farm account.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

littlesallysanctus
Mar 26 2022, 05:58 AM
I can hire but not for plowing. in fact plowing will not show up that it needs to be done.
please work with this/ i tried hiring for harvest'plow to deal with fields that have gone to waste but it will not allow it. crops gone to waste but will not allow hiring to plow.

Tiger
Mar 26 2022, 06:21 AM
I can hire but not for plowing. in fact plowing will not show up that it needs to be done.
please work with this/ i tried hiring for harvest'plow to deal with fields that have gone to waste but it will not allow it. crops gone to waste but will not allow hiring to plow.

Hi littlesallysanctus,

Wasted crops won't show up under ALL in the show work info or the hiring window. We have sent this off to see if that can be changed.

In the meantime when you have wasted fields you have to click on the FP top left of the window to show the farms that have wasted crops.

You may find it easier to click on the FP to show the farms with wasted crops on and hire for those separately rather than all work on all farms.

If you have more jobs on other farms and you want them all done at the same time as those with wasted crops, you would need to use show work info while on your own farms make a note of which farms need work doing on them, then also check and make a note of which ones have wasted crops on them.

Then when you go to market chose the jobs to be done BUT don't use Show Work Info. Manually select the farms without using that then send the hire.

honeyg56
Mar 26 2022, 05:24 PM
When working as a super neighbour for my friend all week it has been showing on one farm in particular, wasted and crops ready to harvest, this stopped yesterday but is now happening again today on two different farms. The only crops that are on these fields are those not ready for harvesting.

I have cleared memcache, browsers etc, but thee problem remains 724645916

marymarcel
Mar 26 2022, 05:29 PM
When working as a super neighbour for my friend all week it has been showing on one farm in particular, wasted and crops ready to harvest, this stopped yesterday but is now happening again today on two different farms. The only crops that are on these fields are those not ready for harvesting.

I have cleared memcache, browsers etc, but thee problem remains 724645916

Hi honeyg :)

The id you provided is your own, but to check what is happening we need the id for your superneighbor and also which farm is this happening.

If you cant provide that information, then ask your superneighbor to register into the forum and post the problem.

Thanks!

Mimi03
Mar 27 2022, 11:33 AM
Hopefully I'm in the right place.. My farm needs help I cant harvest my fields...click on them and nothing...I can plow and plant but cant harvest....Can you please fix it ? Thank you, Mimi ID number ( 1643469140 )

marymarcel
Mar 27 2022, 04:01 PM
Hopefully I'm in the right place.. My farm needs help I cant harvest my fields...click on them and nothing...I can plow and plant but cant harvest....Can you please fix it ? Thank you, Mimi ID number ( 1643469140 )

Hi Mimi03 :)

Im sorry for the delay to get back to you. I visited your farms and saw that some of them are planted.

You have to wait till the crops are ready to be harvested. Sometimes if you are on the farm waiting for the crops to be ready, data is not updated and you cant harvest them no matter the crops say they are ready.
When this happens you have to refresh the farm or reload the game.

Then click in your harvester and click on the crops to harvest them.

I also noticed that you have the tools in your farms. You can place them in your storage and when you need them, just click in the yellow tool box and click in the tool you need.

That way you dont need to have one of each tool on the farms, you only need one of them in your storage to get the tools from your yellow tool box.

imgowan
Mar 28 2022, 02:18 PM
I have no idea where to find the answer to my question. I searched the game guide and unless I overlooked it I couldn't find it. There are 2 questions.

1) On my farm 12, the farm stat reflects under trees I have over 1,095 growing on
When I use the microfine glass it states 394 cherry tree. What is happening?

2) Adobe Flash Player EOL General Information Page

Since Adobe no longer supports Flash Player after December 31, 2020 and blocked Flash content from running in Flash Player beginning January 12, 2021, Adobe strongly recommends all users immediately uninstall Flash Player to help protect their systems.

Some users may continue to see reminders from Adobe to uninstall Flash Player from their system. See below for more details on how to uninstall Flash Player.

Do I get rid of Flash or will it effect FT?:confused::confused:

marymarcel
Mar 28 2022, 02:31 PM
I have no idea where to find the answer to my question. I searched the game guide and unless I overlooked it I couldn't find it. There are 2 questions.

1) On my farm 12, the farm stat reflects under trees I have over 1,095 growing on
When I use the microfine glass it states 394 cherry tree. What is happening?

2) Adobe Flash Player EOL General Information Page

Since Adobe no longer supports Flash Player after December 31, 2020 and blocked Flash content from running in Flash Player beginning January 12, 2021, Adobe strongly recommends all users immediately uninstall Flash Player to help protect their systems.

Some users may continue to see reminders from Adobe to uninstall Flash Player from their system. See below for more details on how to uninstall Flash Player.

Do I get rid of Flash or will it effect FT?:confused::confused:

Hi imgowan :)

I moved your post to the thread closer to your problem with trees.

Please open the Farm Stats and look at the botton left corner. You will see "Include products due to fertilizer, bait and bonus"

If you uncheck that option, you will see the amount of trees you have on that farm.
If you put a check mark to the option then you will see the amount you could get after harvesting the trees if they are fertilized and due bonuses.

About Flash Player, it doesnt work anymore so it is not necessary, if you havent uninstalled it yet, well I would do it.

tazzzette
Apr 02 2022, 09:57 AM
The problem I'm having is when chopping trees, some trees show them chopped and some don't, requiring me to hide trees that are overlapping other crops so I can harvest.This doesn't happen on all farms

marymarcel
Apr 02 2022, 10:08 AM
The problem I'm having is when chopping trees, some trees show them chopped and some don't, requiring me to hide trees that are overlapping other crops so I can harvest.This doesn't happen on all farms

Hi tazzzette :)

When you get the tool do you see a black eye in the bottom right corner of the game screen?
If so, please click in it to turn the eye red and you will only see the items tied to the tool you have in your farms.

If that is not your problem, then provide your user id number. You find it into brackets in the message above the game screen and also let us know in which farms do you have the problem.

roxkursave
Apr 03 2022, 04:44 PM
my field # 17 isn't working , I plant layered fields when i harvest it is all messed up,i have deleted several time , doesn't mater how i plow the field it does the same, thing, my other fields are ok

Taz D
Apr 03 2022, 04:53 PM
my field # 17 isn't working , I plant layered fields when i harvest it is all messed up,i have deleted several time , doesn't mater how i plow the field it does the same, thing, my other fields are ok

Hi roxkursave,
What else do you have layered on that farm? The more you add to a farm the better the chance to have problems.

The only way to cure this is to delete all the plots, restart your farms, and see if any return. Repeat deleting and restarting until you don't see any of them return. Then you can replow and plant them.

OQAGrammy
Apr 06 2022, 11:35 AM
I am unable to plow/plant my farm #36. My SN harvested it this morning; however was unable to plow/plant. I wasn't sure why he had left it harvested only so I plowed/planted it. When I went back to that farm, it was showing harvested only. So, I plowed it and refreshed. It is still only showing harvested. Please advise.

marymarcel
Apr 06 2022, 12:29 PM
I am unable to plow/plant my farm #36. My SN harvested it this morning; however was unable to plow/plant. I wasn't sure why he had left it harvested only so I plowed/planted it. When I went back to that farm, it was showing harvested only. So, I plowed it and refreshed. It is still only showing harvested. Please advise.

Hi OQAGrammy :)

The last time I saw what you are describing was due there were more crops on that farm.

Please delete a few plots on that farm and see if you can see another crop ready, growing or gone to waste. If nothing is showing up, then refresh the farm and check again.

If another crop is there, then you will have to delete all plots on the farm, harvest the crops and then refresh the farm.

Then see if you are able to plow that farm. If you can, then plant it.

Sqrl
Apr 19 2022, 04:00 AM
Not sure this is the right thread, but I did try to find the right one.

Game has become convinced there are 103 trees to chop on my farm 17. Only...there aren't. All the chop trees are still growing. The Show Work Info is set to Ready now. I've cleared memcache and browser cache and waited for the information to update. Nothing is fixing this lol. I did use the sprinkler to speed up the crops there so maybe that's confused it.

charlie saunders
Apr 19 2022, 04:11 AM
ID number ( 553411533 ) - can some one tell me or know how to harvest crops with out looseing money my farm treats everything as if the crops are wasted but only for me freinds and neighbours can harvest for me and it works ok this as been going on for nearly two years

Tiger
Apr 19 2022, 05:14 AM
Not sure this is the right thread, but I did try to find the right one.

Game has become convinced there are 103 trees to chop on my farm 17. Only...there aren't. All the chop trees are still growing. The Show Work Info is set to Ready now. I've cleared memcache and browser cache and waited for the information to update. Nothing is fixing this lol. I did use the sprinkler to speed up the crops there so maybe that's confused it.

Hi Sqrl,

When you cleared the caches in your browser did you also clear the cached images and files? Is the browser still showing up to date? After clearing those did you also close the browser for a couple of minutes before you tried again? If not please try that.

Tiger
Apr 19 2022, 05:22 AM
ID number ( 553411533 ) - can some one tell me or know how to harvest crops with out looseing money my farm treats everything as if the crops are wasted but only for me freinds and neighbours can harvest for me and it works ok this as been going on for nearly two years

Hi charlie saunders,

Which tool are you using to harvest crops with? When you say you are losing money do you mean you are charged coins when you use a combine? For example if you use a Combine Harvest-Plant tool you are not charged coins for the harvesting part, what you pay for is the cost to plow the fields and to plant them.

Or do you mean that when you harvest the crops, they are not making it to your storage?

Sqrl
Apr 19 2022, 05:32 AM
Hi Sqrl,

When you cleared the caches in your browser did you also clear the cached images and files? Is the browser still showing up to date? After clearing those did you also close the browser for a couple of minutes before you tried again? If not please try that.

OK, I ran memcache again, cleared the browser cache, made sure that included the images and files, and checked the browser (Opera) is up to date. Then I closed it, shut down the laptop, started it up again and waited a few minutes before reopening the browser and...still 103 ready to chop. Sigh.

Tiger
Apr 19 2022, 07:17 AM
OK, I ran memcache again, cleared the browser cache, made sure that included the images and files, and checked the browser (Opera) is up to date. Then I closed it, shut down the laptop, started it up again and waited a few minutes before reopening the browser and...still 103 ready to chop. Sigh.

Hi Sqrl,

Could you have altered any of the trees on that farm, removed or changed some. 103 is a strange number when you have 136 on that farm. Is it showing you the same type of trees that you can see on that farm?

Unfortunately we can check your show work info to see what it is showing.

I doubt it's wrong but could you check all aspects of the time and date are still showing up as correct on your computer. Any part of that can cause problems with timings on the farm.

I have run a different clearing on your farms please reload the game and see if that helped at all.

Sqrl
Apr 19 2022, 07:25 AM
Thanks, Tiger. I agree that 103 is odd but that's what it's (still) showing me. Farm stats says that there are 36 Dieffenbachia and 67 Mugo Pine ready. Those are the right kind of trees. Times and dates look ok. I don't recall moving or changing anything on that particular farm. Maybe it will fix itself when they really are ready!

Tiger
Apr 19 2022, 07:49 AM
Thanks, Tiger. I agree that 103 is odd but that's what it's (still) showing me. Farm stats says that there are 36 Dieffenbachia and 67 Mugo Pine ready. Those are the right kind of trees. Times and dates look ok. I don't recall moving or changing anything on that particular farm. Maybe it will fix itself when they really are ready!

Hi Sqrl,

You can try the rest of what I'm about to suggest or you can go to support (http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/) with this if you prefer:

See if the farm stats tool in your toolbox is also showing you the same thing for that farm.

It looks like you have moved the order of your farms around at some point as they are no longer in original farm order. Are there any of those types of trees on other farms? If there are, see if you can match that figure it's showing you to another farm. If they are on another farm, when you are on that farm, use the search tool in your tool box to search for that specific tree and see if the same number pops up as you're getting for your current farm 17. This is just to eliminate the farms not being in original order causing a weird a problem.

If you have enough room to do this on farm 17, the footprint of those bushes might mean you don't have room to move them, you could also try one of the following:

try moving some of them to another spot on the farm and see if there is another one exactly the same underneath it, you may or may not need to reload to see it.

or when you've chopped them later today if it's still playing up, try deleting them, then reload and check if any more show up, just incase any got layered by mistake and you can't see the layered ones as they are exactly the same. If none show up then check both show work info and farm stats still show them to you.

Sqrl
Apr 19 2022, 07:54 AM
Thanks, Tiger. I'll try that if their being ready doesn't fix it.

ETA: Seems to have cleared after harvesting, fingers xed.

RIAP27
Apr 30 2022, 06:40 PM
User ID 1545131279 , and 118693448904273 . I know I have mentioned this before about the little menu popping up while trying to move the farm or harvest, plow, plant, and issues with the toolbox closing or not staying open before, but now having land sticking to the cursor and moving when it shouldn't, and I thought as you suggested it was a mouse problem. However, I am also having issues with slow mouse response in the game, but not outside the game.
These issues are occurring on both computers with two different mice. I cleared the memcache on the other computer, but not this one yet. I will be doing so as the little menu and drag things are getting arduous to deal with. Anything else going on that may cause these issues.

Taz D
Apr 30 2022, 06:54 PM
User ID 1545131279 , and 118693448904273 . I know I have mentioned this before about the little menu popping up while trying to move the farm or harvest, plow, plant, and issues with the toolbox closing or not staying open before, but now having land sticking to the cursor and moving when it shouldn't, and I thought as you suggested it was a mouse problem. However, I am also having issues with slow mouse response in the game, but not outside the game.
These issues are occurring on both computers with two different mice. I cleared the memcache on the other computer, but not this one yet. I will be doing so as the little menu and drag things are getting arduous to deal with. Anything else going on that may cause these issues.
Hi Riap,
If the land sticks to the mouse when moving it then all you need to do is click the left button again and it will drop it.
I am not sure what menu is popping up for you as I have never seen that happen. I am not aware of any menu when you are doing any of those functions. This still sounds like a mouse or computer problem. What is in the menu when it pops up?
I can copy your post to the closed thread for the developers to look at it, but I can't duplicate the problems you have listed.

RIAP27
Apr 30 2022, 07:14 PM
Hi Taz,
The menus are the ones that come up when you click a plot,, or other item and it asks delete plot, sell plot or item store item and close menu. Usually you click on the plot, animal or other item and the menu pops up but usually not when one is trying to move the farm around or plow or harvest plot areas. Happens most on the Quest farm because I use small plots of different crops and don't use the larger tools there. I will try a screen shot but may not work on this machine. May have to wait for morning when I am on the desktop. Been having issues with both computers and both mice-but did manage to improve things by memcaching. But its not a permanent cure.
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10226552821477172&set=a.3755207089133
.Hi Riap,
If the land sticks to the mouse when moving it then all you need to do is click the left button again and it will drop it.
I am not sure what menu is popping up for you as I have never seen that happen. I am not aware of any menu when you are doing any of those functions. This still sounds like a mouse or computer problem. What is in the menu when it pops up?
I can copy your post to the closed thread for the developers to look at it, but I can't duplicate the problems you have listed.

Taz D
Apr 30 2022, 07:21 PM
Hi Taz,
The menus are the ones that come up when you click a plot,, or other item and it asks delete plot, sell plot or item store item and close menu. Usually you click on the plot, animal or other item and the menu pops up but usually not when one is trying to move the farm around or plow or harvest plot areas. Happens most on the Quest farm because I use small plots of different crops and don't use the larger tools there. I will try a screen shot but may not work on this machine. May have to wait for morning when I am on the desktop. Been having issues with both computers and both mice-but did manage to improve things by memcaching. But its not a permanent cure.
Hi Riap,
Picture says unavailabale. This still sounds like a mouse problem. When you click to move the farm you have to hold the left button down and move it. If the mouse left button is not making good contact then it will not hold as it should be doing. I would suggest trying a different mouse that the ones you have been using.

RIAP27
Apr 30 2022, 07:39 PM
I will make the link public and see if it works. I am using two different mice-both ball mice of different design and age. Two completely different computers with different operating systems. I can deal with some land stickage but the menu popping up when it shouldn't is a pain. And when the land sticks to the cursor it is annoying but not as bad as when the moment you click any plot that menu pops up. I did the memcache and cleared browser caches and its acting better but it still pops up pretty easy.
Try this link. It should work this time.

Taz D
Apr 30 2022, 07:47 PM
I will make the link public and see if it works. I am using two different mice-both ball mice of different design and age. Two completely different computers with different operating systems. I can deal with some land stickage but the menu popping up when it shouldn't is a pain.
Try this link. It should work this time.
Hi Riap,
The only thing that can make that menu pop up is if the left button is not being held down meaning the switch underneath is not making solid contact. There isn't any way the game can prevent that.
As you have also said you are getting slow responses from the mouse and on 2 different computers the only other possibility would have to be an internet problem between you and the servers.

RIAP27
Apr 30 2022, 07:56 PM
Thanks. I cleared the memcache and browser cache and the menu issue improved, so that tells me its not my mice. It would be weird to have two different mice doing the same thing no? It may be some internet issue but with our broadband high speed here, everything else appeared to be working correctly. The land drag with the land sticking to the cursor and not letting go seems to go along with the menu problem but that seems to have improved after the cache clearing. Hope its just some bad glitchy bytes. Hi Riap,
The only thing that can make that menu pop up is if the left button is not being held down meaning the switch underneath is not making solid contact. There isn't any way the game can prevent that.
As you have also said you are getting slow responses from the mouse and on 2 different computers the only other possibility would have to be an internet problem between you and the servers.

Taz D
Apr 30 2022, 08:01 PM
Thanks. I cleared the memcache and browser cache and the menu issue improved, so that tells me its not my mice. It would be weird to have two different mice doing the same thing no? It may be some internet issue but with our broadband high speed here, everything else appeared to be working correctly. The land drag with the land sticking to the cursor and not letting go seems to go along with the menu problem but that seems to have improved after the cache clearing. Hope its just some bad glitchy bytes.
Hi Riap,
Your internet speed between you and your service provider is only one link between you and the servers. There are many links between you and the Facebook app server and many more links between that and the Farm Town servers. Any one of those links could be having a traffic problem. We have no way of monitoring or fixing any of those links as they are all different for each individual.

LisaScobee
May 02 2022, 04:13 PM
Fixed problem

RIAP27
May 03 2022, 09:09 AM
Today the land is sticking badly to the cursor. Also Avatar pix are not showing in neighbor bar so wondering if something is amiss.I normally don't have a lot of these issues on either computer when I play this game but recently, its been sticky, and the mice (on both) get sluggish and don't move well. Its not something I usually have issues with anywhere else online or off so something in here is affecting game play.

Taz D
May 03 2022, 09:16 AM
Today the land is sticking badly to the cursor. Also Avatar pix are not showing in neighbor bar so wondering if something is amiss.I normally don't have a lot of these issues on either computer when I play this game but recently, its been sticky, and the mice (on both) get sluggish and don't move well. Its not something I usually have issues with anywhere else online or off so something in here is affecting game play.
Hi Riap,
As I have said before apparently there is a problem some where in the internet links between you and the servers. There isn't anything we can do to fix this for you.

RIAP27
May 03 2022, 09:44 AM
You keep blaming the internet
so nothing can be done? The water is not harvesting right on an SNs farm this morning. The mouse is hard to move but ONLY in the game, not anywhere else online or off. So I know its not my mice or an internet issue. There has to be something in the game if this clears with a memcache clear but comes back. The issue in between me and FT can't be permanent, can it? Day after day? And that would not be affected by any cache clears them. There has to be IMO a bug somewhere causing some of these issues because I rarely have issues with game play with all the RAM and processing power I have on both computers. I am sorry to sound harsh but its getting frustrating. I have a lot of SNs I work for and I can't be slowed down or hampered by bugginess.

Taz D
May 03 2022, 09:54 AM
You keep blaming the internet
so nothing can be done? The water is not harvesting right on an SNs farm this morning. The mouse is hard to move but ONLY in the game, not anywhere else online or off. So I know its not my mice or an internet issue. There has to be something in the game if this clears with a memcache clear but comes back. The issue in between me and FT can't be permanent, can it? Day after day? And that would not be affected by any cache clears them. There has to be IMO a bug somewhere causing some of these issues because I rarely have issues with game play with all the RAM and processing power I have on both computers. I am sorry to sound harsh but its getting frustrating. I have a lot of SNs I work for and I can't be slowed down or hampered by bugginess.
Hi Riap,
If there was a problem in the servers, first it would not affect so many areas at the same time and second it would be affecting most players, not just you. There isn't anything wrong with the servers.

All of the problems you are having require the transfer between you and the servers of data and apparently it is not transferring correctly or timely. I am sorry you are having these problems, but yes it has to be somewhere between you and the servers in one of the many links between. The only thing you can do is be patient until whoever owns those links gets the problem fixed.

RIAP27
May 03 2022, 10:05 AM
I am trying to be patient. It does clear for a while when I memcache but comes back. WHY is that?

Taz D
May 03 2022, 10:08 AM
I am trying to be patient. It does clear for a while when I memcache but comes back. WHY is that?
Hi Riap,
It clears because you have forced a clearing and update of the server for your account. That memcache update is not done through the same links your normal play is done.

RIAP27
May 03 2022, 10:20 AM
Other acct is acting up too. Different browser. Taking a long time to connect with server. Thing saying what server it is stays on the screen for several minutes before deciding to connect. What is causing that? Ship port not opening right.Think its time to quit for the morning and hope its better later.

Taz D
May 03 2022, 10:25 AM
Other acct is acting up too. Different browser. Taking a long time to connect with server. Thing saying what server it is stays on the screen for several minutes before deciding to connect. What is causing that? Ship port not opening right.Think its time to quit for the morning and hope its better later.
Hi Riap,
It is still the same internet path regardless of what browser you are using or what account you are loading. As I said there is nothing we or the developers can do to fix this for you. You will just have to wait until it is cleared up.

hennysteenwyk
May 08 2022, 03:54 PM
I have been losing plots of land on three of my farms, and i don't know what is causing it. Can you help?

Taz D
May 08 2022, 04:06 PM
I have been losing plots of land on three of my farms, and i don't know what is causing it. Can you help?
Hi Hennysteenwyk,
Please let us know what farms these plots are missing on so we can check them. Also provide your account ID which you can find below your farms at the bottom of the page.

Sqrl
May 10 2022, 05:53 AM
So the weird x is ready for harvest when x is definitely not ready is back, except this time it's in both show work info and farm stats. It's farm 33 this time, where game insists 56 cedar trees are ready for chopping when in reality they have 7 odd hours to go.

I did everything Tiger suggested last time this happened but to no avail. I imagine it'll clear when the trees actually are ready.

Tiger
May 10 2022, 06:16 AM
So the weird x is ready for harvest when x is definitely not ready is back, except this time it's in both show work info and farm stats. It's farm 33 this time, where game insists 56 cedar trees are ready for chopping when in reality they have 7 odd hours to go.

I did everything Tiger suggested last time this happened but to no avail. I imagine it'll clear when the trees actually are ready.

Hi Sqrl,

I suggest that you contact the support team about this. Please let them know about the other farm as well especially if that one is still doing the same thing.

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies. (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366)

Sqrl
May 10 2022, 06:19 AM
Thx Tiger.

JoePie
May 23 2022, 05:59 PM
I was wondering why Farm Town doesnt have a groves for the trees. Will Farm Town eventually add Goves to place the trees in? On my Farm town farm I must have close to 50 individual trees I have to harvest so I have to go 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 with groves to place the trees in it would make it much easier to just harvest the tree groves. I believ it is a great idea to make tree groves available for all the trees so they are easier to harvest. Thank You.

marymarcel
May 23 2022, 06:08 PM
I was wondering why Farm Town doesnt have a groves for the trees. Will Farm Town eventually add Goves to place the trees in? On my Farm town farm I must have close to 50 individual trees I have to harvest so I have to go 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 with groves to place the trees in it would make it much easier to just harvest the tree groves. I believ it is a great idea to make tree groves available for all the trees so they are easier to harvest. Thank You.

Hi JoePie :)

I moved your post to the thread about Plowing, Seeding or Harvesting.

We have different size tools to harvest or chop trees.

This is the link to our Game Guide for Tools where you can find them:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090

Keef
May 25 2022, 07:06 PM
ID number ( 727691242 )
i've been having an issue with crop disappearing from a few of my farms farm #1 I filled in what was missing, farm #2 I redid the whole farm both 9 x 9's any ideas

Taz D
May 25 2022, 07:16 PM
ID number ( 727691242 )
i've been having an issue with crop disappearing from a few of my farms farm #1 I filled in what was missing, farm #2 I redid the whole farm both 9 x 9's any ideas
Hi Keef,
When you layer as you have on those farms then you run the risk of this. It may be that you have accidently layered multiple levels of crops and that is why some of them disappear. The only way to fix it is to remove all the plots, restart your farms and check to see if additional plots show up. If they do repeat deleting them and restarting until no more plots show up. Then you can replow the farms.

Bratuski
May 30 2022, 09:10 AM
Why can't I do 9x plowing anymore using the 9 tab method? Did Farmtown do something to prevent this?

marymarcel
May 30 2022, 09:14 AM
Why can't I do 9x plowing anymore using the 9 tab method? Did Farmtown do something to prevent this?

Hi Bratuski :)

Im sorry but we cant give instructions or allow anyone to post instructions on the 9x plow.

Maybe there is something in your browser preventing you to open so many tabs.

littlesallysanctus
Jul 02 2022, 04:40 AM
I am unable to seed. this has never happened to me before. please assist

Tiger
Jul 02 2022, 06:03 AM
I am unable to seed. this has never happened to me before. please assist

Hi littlesallysanctus,

Please provide more information about your issue.

Describe what you are seeing when you try to seed plowed fields and let us know exactly which tool, the size of the tool you are using and also which of your farms you are having a problem with.

george cathcart
Aug 09 2022, 05:26 AM
I upgraded 3 times on a farm and could not place anything on a lot of it. Kept getting message to many layers when nothing was there

Tiger
Aug 09 2022, 06:07 AM
I upgraded 3 times on a farm and could not place anything on a lot of it. Kept getting message to many layers when nothing was there

Hi george cathcart,

I have moved your post to the thread about plowing, seeding, harvesting as your post is titled planting.

You will see that message when there are too many items on the farm in total. If there is nothing at all on the farm then you should not be getting that.

If farm 14 is the farm you are having problems with, you have layered trees and waters on it as well as a considerable amount of dirt paths.
You won't be able to put any more items on it until you remove some.
It might be worth you considering removing most or all of those dirt paths so you can see if you can put more useable items on it and instead of using the dirt paths perhaps pick a different ground cover for that farm that has a similar colour to the dirt paths to use instead.

boris44
Aug 10 2022, 05:32 AM
I'm having trouble seeding, I was able to plant farm 1 and 2, but I can't plant on the other farms, i tried all of the seeders, and the issue continues. is anyone else having the same issue?

Tiger
Aug 10 2022, 05:54 AM
I'm having trouble seeding, I was able to plant farm 1 and 2, but I can't plant on the other farms, i tried all of the seeders, and the issue continues. is anyone else having the same issue?

Hi boris44,

I had a look at some of the farms you can't plant. They have only been harvested, they will need to be plowed if you only want to use the Seeder to plant.
You can either plow them yourself or you can hire someone to plow them for you then use your seeder to plant once those are plowed.

boris44
Aug 10 2022, 06:07 AM
Hi boris44,

I had a look at some of the farms you can't plant. They have only been harvested, they will need to be plowed if you only want to use the Seeder to plant.
You can either plow them yourself or you can hire someone to plow them for you then use your seeder to plant once those are plowed.

Thank you so much for your quick response, appreciate it, I'll go ahead and clean the cookies in the comp, they looked plowed on my end. Thank you again Tiger.
Have a blessed day :)

Tiger
Aug 10 2022, 06:11 AM
Thank you so much for your quick response, appreciate it, I'll go ahead and clean the cookies in the comp, they looked plowed on my end. Thank you again Tiger.
Have a blessed day :)

Hi boris44,

As they were showing plowed to you, reload the game then try plowing some of the fields on one of the farms yourself. Then either refresh the farm or reload the game again and go back to the farm you plowed and check that they stayed plowed to make sure there was no problem with plowing them.

boris44
Aug 10 2022, 06:20 AM
Hi boris44,

As they were showing plowed to you, reload the game then try plowing some of the fields on one of the farms yourself. Then either refresh the farm or reload the game again and go back to the farm you plowed and check that they stayed plowed to make sure there was no problem with plowing them.

Will do, Thank you :)

LisaScobee
Aug 11 2022, 09:31 PM
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=25286&stc=1&d=1660271363
Farm 7 is NOT ready to harvest as shown in this photo. FB ID in signature.

Taz D
Aug 11 2022, 09:36 PM
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=25286&stc=1&d=1660271363
Farm 7 is NOT ready to harvest as shown in this photo. FB ID in signature.
Hi LisaScobee,
OK. You are right. According to your farm 7 the soy beans still have another 70 minutes to grow. Do you have another crop layered on that farm? Only thing I can tell you is try restarting your farms.

LisaScobee
Aug 11 2022, 09:42 PM
Hi LisaScobee,
OK. You are right. According to your farm 7 the soy beans still have another 70 minutes to grow. Do you have another crop layered on that farm? Only thing I can tell you is try restarting your farms.

No I don't know how to do layering and isn't that frowned upon anyway? Restarting farms? As in reloading? I did try clearing the memcache as well. Completely closed and restarted Chrome and Farm 7 still showing done in the farm selector.

Taz D
Aug 11 2022, 09:49 PM
No I don't know how to do layering and isn't that frowned upon anyway? Restarting farms? As in reloading? I did try clearing the memcache as well.
Hi LisaScobee,
It can happen accidently. Did it clear the showing that farm as not ready now? It does take 10 minutes for the Show Work to reset or 5 minutes if you have the Mobile Lookout Tower.

LisaScobee
Aug 11 2022, 09:50 PM
Hi LisaScobee,
It can happen accidently. Did it clear the showing that farm as not ready now? It does take 10 minutes for the Show Work to reset or 5 minutes if you have the Mobile Lookout Tower.

Still showing done.

Taz D
Aug 11 2022, 09:53 PM
Still showing done.
Hi LisaScobee,
It may be a one time glitch. There isn't anything we can do to correct it. You will just have to wait until the soy beans are ready in about an hour and then harvest them. That should change it.

LisaScobee
Aug 11 2022, 10:47 PM
Hi LisaScobee,
It may be a one time glitch. There isn't anything we can do to correct it. You will just have to wait until the soy beans are ready in about an hour and then harvest them. That should change it.

Harvested the Soybeans and the game still shows the farm "done"(green)

Taz D
Aug 11 2022, 10:56 PM
Harvested the Soybeans and the game still shows the farm "done"(green)
Hi LisaScobee,
Please report this to Support.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:

Franny2
Aug 13 2022, 09:20 AM
My XP goes backwards and forwards at will as I harvest and plow. I tend to lose about 10 precent of my XP each time I work a neighbor's farms. I have cleared my cache. I make sure only one tab is open and I have slowed down clicking. Nothing has worked to stop this and I never know if I am getting the proper amount of XP. This has happened before and nothing has worked to stop this.
I just tried to save every few clicks as I harvest and plow and plant but still am losing XP.

marymarcel
Aug 13 2022, 09:29 AM
My XP goes backwards and forwards at will as I harvest and plow. I tend to lose about 10 precent of my XP each time I work a neighbor's farms. I have cleared my cache. I make sure only one tab is open and I have slowed down clicking. Nothing has worked to stop this and I never know if I am getting the proper amount of XP. This has happened before and nothing has worked to stop this.

Hi Franny :)

The last time you reported this problem you were working friends facilities.

Is this happening again but when you plow your neighbor's farm?

Is it a neighbor or a Superneighbor? if it is a superneighbor, is that person on the farm while you are harvesting and plowing?

You do not get xp for harvesting, you only get xp for plowing. Please take note of how many xp are showing up in your bar before working at your neighbor's farm.

Then only harvest and plow one farm, click in the disc icon to save changes and take note of how many xp you have then.

Franny2
Aug 13 2022, 09:44 AM
I am still working a neighbor's farm where I am a super neighbor. She was not on her farm when the XP was fluctuating. I was harvesting, plowing and planting when the variations began. She is now on her farm but I don't see the XP fluctuating. It does not do this all the time. Thanks for responding!

marymarcel
Aug 13 2022, 09:52 AM
I am still working a neighbor's farm where I am a super neighbor. She was not on her farm when the XP was fluctuating. I was harvesting, plowing and planting when the variations began. She is now on her farm but I don't see the XP fluctuating. It does not do this all the time. Thanks for responding!

Hi Franny :)

Like I said before, you need to take note of your xp before and after working a farm. If they are not added then refresh the farm.

I saw you ran memcache, but if the problem continues, then please contact Support. When you contact them, you will need to provide the amount of xp you had before and after working the farm.

Franny2
Aug 13 2022, 09:53 AM
I am still working her farms and she is still on her farms but not on the farm I am working. The XP went from 5,791,505,651 to 5,791,426,358 while I was working. I was not finished with the farm and it happened while working. I was staring at the counter while working and saw it change.

Franny2
Aug 13 2022, 09:55 AM
I refreshed the farm like you said and they did not return.

marymarcel
Aug 13 2022, 09:56 AM
I am still working her farms and she is still on her farms but not on the farm I am working. The XP went from 5,791,505,651 to 5,791,426,358 while I was working. I was not finished with the farm and it happened while working. I was staring at the counter while working and saw it change.

Please read my response to you, it is just above your last post.

I just checked your data and your xp show 5,791,520,439 so they were increased.

Franny2
Aug 13 2022, 10:02 AM
I am now on her farm, I watched the counter again and it went from 5,791,551,651 to 5,791,480,633. I refreshed it and nothing changed. My XP went backwards.

marymarcel
Aug 13 2022, 10:06 AM
I am now on her farm, I watched the counter again and it went from 5,791,551,651 to 5,791,480,633. I refreshed it and nothing changed. My XP went backwards.

Franny, your data shows your xp are increased.

I saw 5,791,520,439 and I refreshed your data again and now it shows 5,791,589,958

I dont know why you are seeing different amounts, but as I suggested before, contact Support team. :)

Franny2
Aug 13 2022, 10:11 AM
Thanks, Marymarcel, I, too, don't understand why you see different XP amounts. I have done nothing to add to my XP, restarted FT, restarted my browser, cleared cache, and I am still showing 5,791,528,531 which is quite a bit less than what you are seeing.

Taz D
Aug 13 2022, 10:13 AM
Thanks, Marymarcel, I, too, don't understand why you see different XP amounts. I have done nothing to add to my XP, restarted FT, restarted my browser, cleared cache, and I am still showing 5,791,528,531 which is quite a bit less than what you are seeing. So, how do I contact the support team?
Hi Franny,

George Blender
Aug 14 2022, 02:58 AM
Hi,
how can i plant trees, when there are crops already growing?
After disableing the "show-crops" there is no chance to plant anything there, few months ago it was no problem to plant flowers and trees...

marymarcel
Aug 14 2022, 08:06 AM
Hi,
how can i plant trees, when there are crops already growing?
After disableing the "show-crops" there is no chance to plant anything there, few months ago it was no problem to plant flowers and trees...

Hi George Blender :)

Im sorry but that is a trick and nobody can post the instructions on the forum.

LisaScobee
Aug 16 2022, 03:44 PM
This is happening again

Hi LisaScobee,
Please report this to Support.

Taz D
Aug 16 2022, 03:47 PM
This is happening again
Hi LisaScobee,
As I said before please contact Support. If you have already contacted them then reply to them as there isn't anything else we can do through the forums to help with this.

qbee817
Aug 18 2022, 12:25 PM
I'm sure this is a simple answer, but I can't find how to do it. I clicked on something to where my farm disappears when I'm harvesting. Only the crops that are ready to harvest show up. I don't like this feature and I can't find how to change it back. TIA

Taz D
Aug 18 2022, 12:33 PM
I'm sure this is a simple answer, but I can't find how to do it. I clicked on something to where my farm disappears when I'm harvesting. Only the crops that are ready to harvest show up. I don't like this feature and I can't find how to change it back. TIA
Hi qbee,
I moved your post to the thread about harvesting.
When you are holding your harvest tool look down in the lower right corner for the eye. When it is red all other items are hidden. When it is black everything is shown. Click on that to change it.

qbee817
Aug 18 2022, 12:43 PM
Thank you for your help.

Ravenswing
Aug 29 2022, 12:49 PM
This might not be the exact right thread to put this in, but. I have a recurring problem the last several days. I have the "red" sprinkler, bought with Farm Cash, that when used halves the growing time of crops. For about the sixth time now in the last few days, I'm finding that when used on Chia to halve growing time to 2.5 days, when inspecting the farm at that time, the tool's effect seems to have reverted. Being an expensive tool, I'd like it if the bug was investigated and fixed.

marymarcel
Aug 29 2022, 01:25 PM
This might not be the exact right thread to put this in, but. I have a recurring problem the last several days. I have the "red" sprinkler, bought with Farm Cash, that when used halves the growing time of crops. For about the sixth time now in the last few days, I'm finding that when used on Chia to halve growing time to 2.5 days, when inspecting the farm at that time, the tool's effect seems to have reverted. Being an expensive tool, I'd like it if the bug was investigated and fixed.

Hi Ravenswing :)

I visited your farms and some of them have chia at different growing states.

But farms 3 and 4 are showing chia growing in 2.4 days which it is correct as the crops have been irrigated. Are you seeing the same?

Im not sure which farms you can see the time reverts when you irrigate them as the only ones recently planted and irrigates are farms 3 and 4.

If you get the problem again, please let us know as soon as possible so we can check on this.

RIAP27
Sep 01 2022, 06:10 PM
I have a question I cannot find the answer to.
When it comes to wasted crops and plowing them under. I see that if you do this yourself on your farm, even if you are sowing another crop as you do so it subtracts coins.
My SN says if she comes to my farm and has to plow under wasted crops it subracts coin from her acct. She usually is not sowing at the same time as I sow using my 2nd acct. When I used my 2nd acct to plow under and sow I earned coins on that acct.
Now the question is if there was no sowing going on, and just plowing under dead crops would my 2nd account lose coins?
My SN won't plow under crops that waste on mine if I forget to irrigate because she says she loses coins.
Can someone straighten out for us how it is supposed it be?

Taz D
Sep 01 2022, 06:31 PM
I have a question I cannot find the answer to.
When it comes to wasted crops and plowing them under. I see that if you do this yourself on your farm, even if you are sowing another crop as you do so it subtracts coins.
My SN says if she comes to my farm and has to plow under wasted crops it subracts coin from her acct. She usually is not sowing at the same time as I sow using my 2nd acct. When I used my 2nd acct to plow under and sow I earned coins on that acct.
Now the question is if there was no sowing going on, and just plowing under dead crops would my 2nd account lose coins?
My SN won't plow under crops that waste on mine if I forget to irrigate because she says she loses coins.
Can someone straighten out for us how it is supposed it be?

Hi Riap,
She should not be losing coins in either case. If she is working on your farm as SN she should be getting paid coins for plowing from you.

Coins would only be subtracted from you for their plowing and for them to replant your crops.
You can find that information in the Game Guide chapter 9 about hiring:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222

RIAP27
Sep 01 2022, 06:46 PM
Thanks Taz but just a clarification
In the guide is says this
Plowing fields: Hiring a neighbour would give the best benefit for lowing. You will receive 1 XP for each plot that is plowed no matter who does the plowing. Below explains the difference between doing it yourself or hiring neighbours or strangers.
Do it yourself - will cost 20 coins per plot to plow.

Neighbours, Super Neighbours, Friends - will cost 10 coins per plot to plow.

Strangers - will cost 15 coins per plot to plow.

]Is this for plowing NEW plots? [/B]

Taz D
Sep 01 2022, 06:49 PM
Thanks Taz but just a clarification
In the guide is says this
Plowing fields: Hiring a neighbour would give the best benefit for lowing. You will receive 1 XP for each plot that is plowed no matter who does the plowing. Below explains the difference between doing it yourself or hiring neighbours or strangers.

Strangers - will cost 15 coins per plot to plow.

]Is this for plowing NEW plots? [/B]
Hi Riap,
As the owner you have to pay the coins for the plowing. How much you pay depends on who you hire. That would be for plowing existing plots that have been harvested or wasted and new plots.

RIAP27
Sep 01 2022, 07:00 PM
Yes, I understand that, but if my SN comes over and plows under wasted crops she should not be losing coin but gaining 5 per plot, correct? She says she loses coin when she plows under my wasted crops on both my accts. We are lanning an experiment tomorrow and I told her to watch carefully to be sure it really is subtracting and not adding when she does my farms.Hi Riap,
As the owner you have to pay the coins for the plowing. How much you pay depends on who you hire. That would be for plowing existing plots that have been harvested or wasted and new plots.

Taz D
Sep 01 2022, 07:03 PM
Yes, I understand that, but if my SN comes over and plows under wasted crops she should not be losing coin but gaining 5 per plot, correct? She says she loses coin when she plows under my wasted crops on both my accts. We are lanning an experiment tomorrow and I told her to watch carefully to be sure it really is subtracting and not adding when she does my farms.
Hi Riap,
No she should not be losing coins. If she still is then she will need to contact Support.

RIAP27
Sep 01 2022, 07:26 PM
Thanks Taz,
I will let my SN know and will see what happens tomorrow eve when she plows my dead leeks. Then we will work it out from there.Hi Riap,
No she should not be losing coins. If she still is then she will need to contact Support.

jeannettemann
Sep 11 2022, 05:47 PM
My concern is, why extend your farm and when you start to plant items and reach close to the end of 42x42 and you get the message (You can't plant here, find another place) What am I doing wrong?? I have this farm and spent millions of coins and all this empty space.. Help me find my errors, plzzz.
I have been playing since, 2009.
Thanks, Jeannette Mann

Taz D
Sep 11 2022, 05:56 PM
My concern is, why extend your farm and when you start to plant items and reach close to the end of 42x42 and you get the message (You can't plant here, find another place) What am I doing wrong?? I have this farm and spent millions of coins and all this empty space.. Help me find my errors, plzzz.
I have been playing since, 2009.
Thanks, Jeannette Mann
Hi Jeannettemann,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about crops.

How much else do you have on that farm? To be able to plow new plots on that farm you have to have clear space to do so. If you have something else in that area then you can not create plots in the same space.
As you have asked before about layering then I am guessing you are trying to do the same thing and we can not provide any instructions through the forums for that.

LisaScobee
Oct 12 2022, 07:52 PM
When I load the game and check to see if I need to harvest anything it says I have trees ready on two farms but when I go to those farms there's no work.

Taz D
Oct 12 2022, 07:56 PM
When I load the game and check to see if I need to harvest anything it says I have trees ready on two farms but when I go to those farms there's no work.
Hi LisaScobee,
I moved you post to the thread about harvesting.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

LisaScobee
Oct 12 2022, 07:59 PM
Hi LisaScobee,
I moved you post to the thread about harvesting.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

Already done that before I posted. Sorry you had to move the post. Couldn't figure out where to put it. It's #4 and #5 farm.

Taz D
Oct 12 2022, 08:02 PM
Already done that before I posted. Sorry you had to move the post. Couldn't figure out where to put it. It's #4 and #5 farm.
Hi LisaScobee,
What are looking at to see that the trees are ready?
Make sure your computer date and time are correct because the game uses that for the timings.

LisaScobee
Oct 12 2022, 08:08 PM
Hi LisaScobee,
What are looking at to see that the trees are ready?
Make sure your computer date and time are correct because the game uses that for the timings.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=25346&stc=1&d=1665623236

Computer date and time are correct.

Taz D
Oct 12 2022, 08:16 PM
Hi Lisa what I see on those farms are trees that will all be ready in 7.1 hours. As I said check your date/time setting of your computer and make sure those are right. It could be that those were incorrect the last time you harvested those trees when the farms came back up yesterday.

LisaScobee
Oct 12 2022, 08:20 PM
Hi Lisa what I see on those farms are trees that will all be ready in 7.1 hours. As I said check your date/time setting of your computer and make sure those are right. It could be that those were incorrect the last time you harvested those trees when the farms came back up yesterday.

I've double and triple checked the computer as well as recently updated it. I haven't changed ANY settings other than to start the windows update download. I'm pretty much done for the night as this is "supposed" to be relaxing for me and it's not.

Taz D
Oct 12 2022, 08:26 PM
I've double and triple checked the computer as well as recently updated it. I haven't changed ANY settings other than to start the windows update download. I'm pretty much done for the night as this is "supposed" to be relaxing for me and it's not.
Hi LisaScobee,
If the time was incorrect when you did those trees last night as they are all 1 day trees that were at 7 hours, then that would throw the timing off. It will correct after you harvest them again tomorrow.

LisaScobee
Oct 12 2022, 08:27 PM
Hi LisaScobee,
If the time was incorrect when you did those trees last night as they are all 1 day trees that were at 7 hours, then that would throw the timing off. It will correct after you harvest them again tomorrow.

As I said previously, I haven't touched a setting on this PC except to initiate a windows update download/install.

Taz D
Oct 12 2022, 08:34 PM
As I said previously, I haven't touched a setting on this PC except to initiate a windows update download/install.
Hi LisaScobee,
You do not have to touch any setting on your computer. It has a battery to keep the time correct and if that doesn't then the computer synchronizes the time over the internet. However if the battery gets weak then the time may be off for a time before the computer resets it.

The only thing you can do is wait until when you harvest those trees again and it should reset the counter for them.

Zany Clover
Oct 16 2022, 10:54 AM
My farm 30 is a well established farm; I had someone harvest & plow the last crop but noticed it wasn't plowed. Used the combine to harvest-plow-plant & it looked fine until I reloaded. Now Farm Stats is still showing 7,035 harvested, 19,558 hop - but you can see no crops ready. I cleaned Firefox's cache twice and used memcache cleaner twice. Neither got rid of the problem. I've never had any problems with this farm. http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1333066639 I posted two pics on my facebk page at about 10-16-22 10:40am CDT- one showing outer part plowed; then reload showing same part unplowed. Tks for the help ;) -- Shirley Hancock - Zany Clover.

Zany Clover
Oct 16 2022, 11:04 AM
Oh dear...went to edit a problem statement here but now don't see it so will start over. Farm 30 is a well-established farm. Someone harvested & was supposed to plow but when I came back, it wasn't plowed. Farm Stats reads: 7,035 harvested; 19,558 hop ready - but no crops are visible. I used the combine anyway to harv, plow, replant - & looked fine; reloaded only to find unplowed ground. Cleaned Firefox's cache twice & ran memcache cleaned twice. Plowed the area outside the flower design - single plots that then showed as being plowed; posted pic on my facebk wall. Reloaded farm & they'd reverted to unplowed; posted pics about 10:40 am 10-16-22 CDT. Tks for helping as I don't know anything else to do. Shirley - Zany Clover

Tiger
Oct 16 2022, 01:17 PM
My farm 30 is a well established farm; I had someone harvest & plow the last crop but noticed it wasn't plowed. Used the combine to harvest-plow-plant & it looked fine until I reloaded. Now Farm Stats is still showing 7,035 harvested, 19,558 hop - but you can see no crops ready. I cleaned Firefox's cache twice and used memcache cleaner twice. Neither got rid of the problem. I've never had any problems with this farm. http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1333066639 I posted two pics on my facebk page at about 10-16-22 10:40am CDT- one showing outer part plowed; then reload showing same part unplowed. Tks for the help ;) -- Shirley Hancock - Zany Clover.

Oh dear...went to edit a problem statement here but now don't see it so will start over. Farm 30 is a well-established farm. Someone harvested & was supposed to plow but when I came back, it wasn't plowed. Farm Stats reads: 7,035 harvested; 19,558 hop ready - but no crops are visible. I used the combine anyway to harv, plow, replant - & looked fine; reloaded only to find unplowed ground. Cleaned Firefox's cache twice & ran memcache cleaned twice. Plowed the area outside the flower design - single plots that then showed as being plowed; posted pic on my facebk wall. Reloaded farm & they'd reverted to unplowed; posted pics about 10:40 am 10-16-22 CDT. Tks for helping as I don't know anything else to do. Shirley - Zany Clover

Hi Zany Clover,

We are sorry that we have been unable to respond sooner.

When fields won't stay plowed it usually means that they were layered, that may have been intentional or accidental.
What you will need to do is delete all the plots that won't plow, ones that are showing harvested, then reload and see if another crop shows up after deleting those. If it doesn't you are better off deleting all of the fields, reload then delete any more that show up until there are no more showing, then plow new fields.

Zany Clover
Oct 17 2022, 10:25 AM
Thanks, Tiger

treehstn
Nov 07 2022, 01:19 AM
Hi,

If I hire strangers in the marketplace to harvest/plow do I get xp for that? If not, what is the advantage to hiring anyone?

Thank you!

Tiger
Nov 07 2022, 05:08 AM
Hi,

If I hire strangers in the marketplace to harvest/plow do I get xp for that? If not, what is the advantage to hiring anyone?

Thank you!

Hi treehstn,

You both get XP.

You can read up about Hiring in Chapter 9 of the Game Guide. It's worth reading that Chapter not only for what the benefits you get from hiring others, but also the different options on how fuel and tools can be used as well as any benefits to yourself when you get hired. Please click on this link to be taken to that Chapter if you would like to check those out:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222

treehstn
Nov 07 2022, 12:37 PM
Hi treehstn,

You both get XP.

You can read up about Hiring in Chapter 9 of the Game Guide. It's worth reading that Chapter not only for what the benefits you get from hiring others, but also the different options on how fuel and tools can be used as well as any benefits to yourself when you get hired. Please click on this link to be taken to that Chapter if you would like to check those out:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222

I did read that. But if you look at the text it says you get 1xp for hiring a neighbor. Doesn't say anything about SN or people from the marketplace. But I think that's because I missed the part where it says "no matter who does the plowing."

"Plowing fields: Hiring a neighbour would give the best benefit for lowing. You will receive 1 XP for each plot that is plowed no matter who does the plowing. Below explains the difference between doing it yourself or hiring neighbours or strangers.

Strangers - will cost 15 coins per plot to plow."

dairyman
Nov 12 2022, 04:33 PM
if the plows are solar powered, why am i being charged for the use in my own farm?
the coins just keep going away as i plow.

Tiger
Nov 12 2022, 04:40 PM
if the plows are solar powered, why am i being charged for the use in my own farm?
the coins just keep going away as i plow.

Hi dairyman,

Solar-Powered means that they don't use Fuel when plowing.

Plowing always costs coins:

doing it yourself - will cost 20 coins per plot.

Neighbours, Super Neighbours, Friends - will cost 10 coins per plot.

Strangers you hired at the marketplace - will cost 15 coins per plot.

jcloud5078
Nov 13 2022, 11:05 PM
what is wrong with the platform now? it started earlier this evening when i had to hide trees and crops to harvest my layered fields.... and just now i can't harvest anything??? can you please figure out and fix this since i don't want to lose even more crops than i have already........

Taz D
Nov 13 2022, 11:10 PM
what is wrong with the platform now? it started earlier this evening when i had to hide trees and crops to harvest my layered fields.... and just now i can't harvest anything??? can you please figure out and fix this since i don't want to lose even more crops than i have already........
Hi Jcloud,
Please provide your account ID so we can check on this.

If the trees and flowers are having to be hidden, try picking up a smaller tool then look for the eye in the bottom right corner of your farms. Click on it until the eye turns red and has a cross line over it. Then those items will hide when you are harvesting.

What happens when you try to harvest them?

jcloud5078
Nov 15 2022, 07:23 PM
i asked this question before but never got an answer... what is wrong with farmtown now??/ i can't harvest my layered fields now unless i hide the trees and flowers. i never had this problem before and now it has started. i have cleared my cache and the other known things to help but it still exists. this really sucks and devalues this game that i have put a lot of time and money into. can someone fix this or at least answer me why not???

jcloud5078

Taz D
Nov 15 2022, 07:29 PM
i asked this question before but never got an answer... what is wrong with farmtown now??/ i can't harvest my layered fields now unless i hide the trees and flowers. i never had this problem before and now it has started. i have cleared my cache and the other known things to help but it still exists. this really sucks and devalues this game that i have put a lot of time and money into. can someone fix this or at least answer me why not???

jcloud5078
Hi Jcloud,
Your previous post was moved to the following page link and answered there:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594618&page=51

Please read my answer there and reply to that.

I will move thiese posts to that thread later.

sharbu123
Dec 01 2022, 06:27 AM
My finished report shows old crops and harvested fields not there and field does not clear completely after use.
Your Facebook USER ID number is: 100000479783083 Build No: 416
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/
Sharon Burns

QueenMab99
Dec 01 2022, 06:44 AM
I was having the same problem yesterday on my last farm. Also FT just went down on me, tried both browsers. Even more annoying because I just spent money on Farm Pass.

marymarcel
Dec 01 2022, 07:09 AM
My finished report shows old crops and harvested fields not there and field does not clear completely after use.
Your Facebook USER ID number is: 100000479783083 Build No: 416
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/
Sharon Burns

I was having the same problem yesterday on my last farm. Also FT just went down on me, tried both browsers. Even more annoying because I just spent money on Farm Pass.

Hi sharbu and QueenMab :)

I moved your posts to the thread for your problem.

I'm sorry but we are not able to check your farms at this moment as game is down.

Please check again when the game is back and let us know if the problem continues.

PapaDoe
Dec 24 2022, 09:10 PM
Seems I am getting logged out every time I go to a new page in the forum,,, My real problem is on my farm #21. I expanded the farm to 56x, with coins, and was trying to load ponds. Made it all the way around to the far right corner and ponds would not load. Was given a message "something was already there". The expansion was just purchased and nothing could have been planted at that time. Tried many times to plant the ponds kept getting "Something there" message.. finally gave up, started 9x plot planting, worked well, all fields to each of the corners were planted and crops were shown to be solid. Reloaded farm and the far right corner looks as though a bomb hit it.. Some fields are missing as well as others near by are missing also. tried to replant and sow, the plots vanish on reload.. I deleted the corner back to a 486 or 496 plow plot and re sowed, Vanished again but shows original planting still blown away.. I have planted and placed ponds on expanded fields on many previous farms with out any issues as this.. Please help !!

Taz D
Dec 24 2022, 09:29 PM
Seems I am getting logged out every time I go to a new page in the forum,,, My real problem is on my farm #21. I expanded the farm to 56x, with coins, and was trying to load ponds. Made it all the way around to the far right corner and ponds would not load. Was given a message "something was already there". The expansion was just purchased and nothing could have been planted at that time. Tried many times to plant the ponds kept getting "Something there" message.. finally gave up, started 9x plot planting, worked well, all fields to each of the corners were planted and crops were shown to be solid. Reloaded farm and the far right corner looks as though a bomb hit it.. Some fields are missing as well as others near by are missing also. tried to replant and sow, the plots vanish on reload.. I deleted the corner back to a 486 or 496 plow plot and re sowed, Vanished again but shows original planting still blown away.. I have planted and placed ponds on expanded fields on many previous farms with out any issues as this.. Please help !!
Hi PapaDoe,
When fields vanish it usually means you have inadvertently layered them and I don't mean the 9x way, but with a field directly on top of another field. The only way to fix that is to clear all the plots on the farm, click save, restart the farm, and see if any field plots show up again. if they do delete those , save and restart again. Repeat until there are no plots left.
You problem with the waters may be because you are plowing 9x over th whole farm which means the field plots on the edge will be the "something there" that is blocking the waters.

PapaDoe
Dec 25 2022, 03:12 AM
I thank you for your speedy and informative feedback.. However, when first started on 21, after my expansion purchase from 44x to 56x, the first thing I did was to install the ponds. I had not planted anything anywhere on the existing portion of the farm. For this to be "virgin soil" so to speak I am thinking they should have been accepted, as before on my other expansions on previous farms.. That is my issue.. Further for the plowed fields to be there sowed and appearing to be growing,, then to just vanish in an fragmented odd ball way on the restart of the farm, that is my miss understanding.. Are you suggesting I delete the entire farm and start from scratch or just a good portion of the troubled area.. Thanks again for your support !!

Taz D
Dec 25 2022, 09:12 AM
I thank you for your speedy and informative feedback.. However, when first started on 21, after my expansion purchase from 44x to 56x, the first thing I did was to install the ponds. I had not planted anything anywhere on the existing portion of the farm. For this to be "virgin soil" so to speak I am thinking they should have been accepted, as before on my other expansions on previous farms.. That is my issue.. Further for the plowed fields to be there sowed and appearing to be growing,, then to just vanish in an fragmented odd ball way on the restart of the farm, that is my miss understanding.. Are you suggesting I delete the entire farm and start from scratch or just a good portion of the troubled area.. Thanks again for your support !!
Hi PapaDoe,
When you layer as you have it may work great for a long tie and then suddenly start having problems. That is the problem with the layering. I am suggesting it may spread, so you should strip the entire farm of fields and start new with them.

truckercam
Dec 31 2022, 09:53 PM
Hey there team!

I have been having issues harvesting and plowing my fields. I have hedges separating two fields and when I go to plow or harvest, it skips the plots closest to the field. I have to go back and harvest those plots one by one instead of when I use my plow/harvest x64.

Unsure if it's just a me issue, but figured I'd bring it to y'alls attention.

Thank you for keeping this game alive!

EDIT: Pic for reference.

https://snipboard.io/m9KbP2.jpg

Taz D
Dec 31 2022, 11:05 PM
Hey there team!

I have been having issues harvesting and plowing my fields. I have hedges separating two fields and when I go to plow or harvest, it skips the plots closest to the field. I have to go back and harvest those plots one by one instead of when I use my plow/harvest x64.

Unsure if it's just a me issue, but figured I'd bring it to y'alls attention.

Thank you for keeping this game alive!

EDIT: Pic for reference.

Hi Truckercam,
I moved your post to the thread about harvesting. Only thing I can think of is the interuption of the hedge throws it off. You might want to report this to Support and let them know. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

james_a_thompson
Jan 09 2023, 05:45 AM
The "Show Names" function is broken, the popup box doesn't close and gets in the way of farming.

[URL="https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10229621841198264&set=a.1171080885110"]

Tiger
Jan 09 2023, 06:10 AM
The "Show Names" function is broken, the popup box doesn't close and gets in the way of farming.

Hi james_a_thompson,

It's been working fine for me this morning so at this time I am unable to reproduce your issue. If it's not reducing in size when you move your mouse off the grid or click on the farm it may be that you have a slowdown somewhere.

Please check if you have kept up with computer and browser updates, and cleared the browser recently.

If you have already done those, please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that [URL="https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached"] Click Here (https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10229621841198264&set=a.1171080885110). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if that helped.

beverduster
Jan 15 2023, 09:51 AM
whats the problem now, now i have to hid everything ti be able to use the farm manager, it want like this before i went to bed at 4 am this morning time, now i have to hid every thing to get my farming done, be glad when yalls tell face book to take this site & shove it, so very irritating when you spend good money to get the job done and cant use it, now my next question, am i the only one having this problem?

Taz D
Jan 15 2023, 10:01 AM
whats the problem now, now i have to hid everything ti be able to use the farm manager, it want like this before i went to bed at 4 am this morning time, now i have to hid every thing to get my farming done, be glad when yalls tell face book to take this site & shove it, so very irritating when you spend good money to get the job done and cant use it, now my next question, am i the only one having this problem?
Hi Beberduster,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about working crops as this has nothing to do with the current release.

Pick up one of the smaller tools and look at the eye in the lower right corener. It should be showing in red with a slash through it. If it is not the click on it once to get it to that color. Then you won't have to hide everything.

Susan Canning
Jan 17 2023, 06:12 AM
I'm having a problem with 8 hr crops ( or my maths!)
Irrigated crops last night after planting at about 6 to 7 pm. Now at 12 noon here they are wasted in 6 hrs. This is only 24 hrs where as 8 + 8 + 12 = 28 plus the extra you get for being on top level. This happened yesterday as well.

Tiger
Jan 17 2023, 07:29 AM
I'm having a problem with 8 hr crops ( or my maths!)
Irrigated crops last night after planting at about 6 to 7 pm. Now at 12 noon here they are wasted in 6 hrs. This is only 24 hrs where as 8 + 8 + 12 = 28 plus the extra you get for being on top level. This happened yesterday as well.

Hi Susan,

I have moved your post to the help and support thread for Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting as it's not about the items in the latest release.

Please open your toolbox and click on the show times clock and look in the Per Farm Section for Irrigate Farm Plants to when the farms you are having problems with were last irrigated. We are seeing that some farms have not been irrigated and others have a very short time left on them which would indicate that the farms with the short times could have been irrigated before some of the crops were planted. It's a little tricky to determine the exact times, as you are not sure of the exact times you planted and then also irrigated and show times only shows hours not hours and minutes left. It will only show minutes left once the time until you can next irrigate is under 1 hour.

If you planted at 6pm last night and then checked those crops at noon, 18 hours had passed since you planted them, not 6 hours.

It does look like that you did fertilize those farms around the time or shortly after they were planted.

Your game level does not make any difference to waste times, it's just which mobile sprinklers you own that changes the waste times. Information on waste times is in the game guide about the mobile sprinklers, here's the link in case you need it:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5153290#post5153290

All you can do now is replant those farms.
Before you next plant those farms and decide to irrigate, especially when irrigating multiple farms at once, make sure that you have checked the show times clock, per farm section and irrigate farm plants to see if there is a green check mark showing on every farm you want to irrigate. If there is not then you need to wait until there is one. Once you have irrigated please also check that those crops on each farm when you mouseover them are showing the (I) to indicate that they have been irrigated.

Sundos
Jan 17 2023, 11:30 AM
I dont even know how to start but I just spent lots of money buying bigger seeders. I ended with the smallest SEEDER EX (5x5) .. I used this on my farm 17 which has approx 1750 fields plowed and no trees but a small corner not plowed. I then saved, exited, came back, checked farm stats for growing crops on farm 17.. it says 1755 .. isn't it supposed to be like considerably more than that since it plants 400 in a 5x5 size field instead of 25 in a 5x5?
So then I went to my farm 18 which is basically same size of approx 1750 fields and no trees.. I used my SEEDER 22x22.. I saved, exited, came back, checked farm stats for growing crops on both farms 17 and farm 18.. it says 1755 on farm 17 still and says 1764 on farm 18.
SO what is wrong with my farming? I spent good money on nothing? Am I doing something wrong? Shouldn't farm 17 have ALOT more crops growing?

marymarcel
Jan 17 2023, 11:49 AM
I dont even know how to start but I just spent lots of money buying bigger seeders. I ended with the smallest SEEDER EX (5x5) .. I used this on my farm 17 which has approx 1750 fields plowed and no trees but a small corner not plowed. I then saved, exited, came back, checked farm stats for growing crops on farm 17.. it says 1755 .. isn't it supposed to be like considerably more than that since it plants 400 in a 5x5 size field instead of 25 in a 5x5?
So then I went to my farm 18 which is basically same size of approx 1750 fields and no trees.. I used my SEEDER 22x22.. I saved, exited, came back, checked farm stats for growing crops on both farms 17 and farm 18.. it says 1755 on farm 17 still and says 1764 on farm 18.
SO what is wrong with my farming? I spent good money on nothing? Am I doing something wrong? Shouldn't farm 17 have ALOT more crops growing?

Hi Sundos :)

The amount of crops showing up in a farm, not considering if it is fertilized, depends on how many fields are plowed.

You can have a farm with 10 fields plowed and no matter which seeder you use, it will show 10 crops growing.

The only difference for the seeders sizes is how many fields you can seed in one click.

Sundos
Jan 17 2023, 12:23 PM

The amount of crops showing up in a farm, not considering if it is fertilized, depends on how many fields are plowed.

You can have a farm with 10 fields plowed and no matter which seeder you use, it will show 10 crops growing.

The only difference for the seeders sizes is how many fields you can seed in one click.

WHAT? I do not understand.. at all.. I want my money back for the seeder ex 400 in 5x5 .. because I do not want to waste that $50. because it plants faster with the other seeders.. LOTS FASTER.. and only 4 clicks with the $30 seeder verses about 30 clicks with the $50 seeder! SO I DO NOT UNDERSTAND AT ALL

marymarcel
Jan 17 2023, 12:34 PM
WHAT? I do not understand.. at all.. I want my money back for the seeder ex 400 in 5x5 .. because I do not want to waste that $50. because it plants faster with the other seeders.. LOTS FASTER.. and only 4 clicks with the $30 seeder verses about 30 clicks with the $50 seeder! SO I DO NOT UNDERSTAND AT ALL

As I said before, the seeders can only plant as much plowed fields you have in the farm.

The EX tools were released as many farmers have their farms plowed x9 so they use that kind of tools as they are faster. The EX tools works in a square area according to their sizes. If you go to the Store, every EX tool has a specific description according to their size. You can also find the information in our Game guide in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6146146#post6146146

If you wish you can contact Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Sundos
Jan 17 2023, 12:45 PM
As I said before, the seeders can only plant as much plowed fields you have in the farm.

The EX tools were released as many farmers have their farms plowed x9 so they use that kind of tools as they are faster. The EX tools works in a square area according to their sizes. If you go to the Store, every EX tool has a specific description according to their size. You can also find the information in our Game guide in the following link:

Thanks Mary for your help.. what I think I get out of this is that I have to have layered farms? for using ex tools?? Is that correct or not? If so, it is unfortunate that it does not say 'for layers' in the description of the tool in the store. Could have saved me alot of trouble and money! :(

marymarcel
Jan 17 2023, 12:49 PM
[QUOTE=marymarcel;6526414]As I said before, the seeders can only plant as much plowed fields you have in the farm.

Thanks Mary for your help.. what I think I get out of this is that I have to have layered farms? for using ex tools?? Is that correct or not? If so, it is unfortunate that it does not say 'for layers' in the description of the tool in the store. Could have saved me alot of trouble and money! :(

If you havent plowed your farms x3, x6 or x9 then you probably dont need the EX tools.
They say they are for overlaped fields when you click in the ? icon to read more, but please contact Support and explain them your problem with this specific tool. :)

Susan Canning
Jan 17 2023, 01:03 PM
I work 12 of my own farms they were planted between 6 and 7 last evening. I irrigated them all together. farm 17 and them 29 onwards.

Tiger
Jan 17 2023, 02:22 PM
I work 12 of my own farms they were planted between 6 and 7 last evening. I irrigated them all together. farm 17 and them 29 onwards.

Hi Susan Canning,

I'm sorry but your show times this morning was showing that not all of those farms were irrigated at the same time last night.

Farm 17 had been irrigated hours later than 29 to 39 were.

At the time of this post your farms are all showing to us that they can now be irrigated, but please check the show times yourself for the for green check marks on the farms you want to irrigate before you irrigate this evening.

It's up to you if you want do the following before you do any irrigating:

Check all aspects of the time and date are still showing correct on your computer as any issue with those can cause problems with timings on farms.

Run memcache to clear your game data. To do that Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload.

Linda1943
Jan 17 2023, 09:06 PM
I have one farm that a farmer harvested for me, but it will not hold plowing or planting. Please let me know what to do? I've not had that problem in 14 years!

Taz D
Jan 17 2023, 09:21 PM
I have one farm that a farmer harvested for me, but it will not hold plowing or planting. Please let me know what to do? I've not had that problem in 14 years!
Hi Linda,
Please let us know which farm you are talking about so we can take a look.

Linda1943
Jan 18 2023, 11:28 AM
It is Farm 42 and I cleared my Firefox cache - didn't work. Tried planting more lettuce......with what I could plant yesterday after the combine plowed and planted that blasted farm..... and then went to the next farm and returned to 42 and it was all gone!! :(

Taz D
Jan 18 2023, 11:35 AM
It is Farm 42 and I cleared my Firefox cache - didn't work. Tried planting more lettuce......with what I could plant yesterday after the combine plowed and planted that blasted farm..... and then went to the next farm and returned to 42 and it was all gone!! :(
Hi Linda,
It appears that you have inadvertently accidently layered that farm. You will need to delete all the plots for crops on that farm, then restart your farms and see if any plots show up again. Repeat that process until you do not see any plots showing up. Then you can replow new plots on that farm and plant them.

Twinky
Jan 20 2023, 03:14 PM
I need to plow and harvest my crop but my machines are not working, having to do each plot one by one!!! Why? What is wrong?

Taz D
Jan 20 2023, 03:24 PM
I need to plow and harvest my crop but my machines are not working, having to do each plot one by one!!! Why? What is wrong?
Hi Twinky,

I looked at your farm and you have Pepper planted and they still have 1.9 hours to grow until they are ready. If you hover your mouse pointer over a crop field you will see it says Grown in 1.9 hours. That is why you can not harvest and replow your crops.

MOM GLENDA
Jan 30 2023, 07:44 AM
i got the friend that layered my farms to a 9x9 to remove the 9x9 layers put them back like i had them for 10 years .they still want let me add a tree or a flower i talking about 1 or 2 trees added to the rows of trees around the outside of my farms.it lets me sit the tree right in front of the tree in same line but not in the row.same with the flowers.it is farm 3 and 4 doing this.like my farms neet they not neet with one tree missing nor 5 or 6 flowers missing in a row.please let me add trees and flowers on my farms.i buy cash almost every month.thinking about stop playing because of this problem.there is nothing on the spots i trying to add the tree or flowers.my farms are not showing they are to full.please help me .friends are telling me i want have enough crops to post now.sure hope i do .the friend worked hard to remove the layering because she was the one who wanted me to layer them a 9x9. God bless you Raul

Taz D
Jan 30 2023, 08:58 AM
i got the friend that layered my farms to a 9x9 to remove the 9x9 layers put them back like i had them for 10 years .they still want let me add a tree or a flower i talking about 1 or 2 trees added to the rows of trees around the outside of my farms.it lets me sit the tree right in front of the tree in same line but not in the row.same with the flowers.it is farm 3 and 4 doing this.like my farms neet they not neet with one tree missing nor 5 or 6 flowers missing in a row.please let me add trees and flowers on my farms.i buy cash almost every month.thinking about stop playing because of this problem.there is nothing on the spots i trying to add the tree or flowers.my farms are not showing they are to full.please help me .friends are telling me i want have enough crops to post now.sure hope i do .the friend worked hard to remove the layering because she was the one who wanted me to layer them a 9x9. God bless you Raul
Hi Mom Glenda,
I moved this post to the Help & Support thread about planting as it is not a suggestion about the Farm Pass where you had posted it. If you have crop plots clear up to the edge of the farm then you may be able to get one row of flowers or trees along the edge but may be overlapping the crop plots which will not work on the crop plot. That would be layering again and we can not help with that.
It is possible that your friend did not get all of the layered plots removed which could be causing the problem.

JohnAlbertini
Feb 02 2023, 09:23 PM
My wife expanded her Farm 25 but can only plow one side. Plowing the other side will NOT take. It shows it is plowed but on reloading the farm the plowing is GONE. Tried many times!!! USER ID number is: 1523696796

PS it was NOT layered. The right side expansion which "took" was plowed at the EXACT same time as the left which is not sticking!!!

Taz D
Feb 02 2023, 09:41 PM
My wife expanded her Farm 25 but can only plow one side. Plowing the other side will NOT take. It shows it is plowed but on reloading the farm the plowing is GONE. Tried many times!!! USER ID number is: 1523696796

PS it was NOT layered. The right side expansion which "took" was plowed at the EXACT same time as the left which is not sticking!!!
Hi John,
I am not sure what is going on, but we have just had several other reports of this. We will have to report it to the developers. Have her leave it as it is until we can find out from the developers what is going on.

Taz D
Feb 02 2023, 11:02 PM

Hi John,
The issue has been fixed now.

amanda1955
Feb 03 2023, 03:37 AM
ty for the updates but after expanding my farms finding it hard for the plowed plots to stay, keep disappearing and that's on bare space. saw it was fixed but not for me I am losing them on the bottom

Tiger
Feb 03 2023, 06:58 AM
ty for the updates but after expanding my farms finding it hard for the plowed plots to stay, keep disappearing and that's on bare space. saw it was fixed but not for me I am losing them on the bottom

Hi amanda1955,

I have moved your post to the thread about issues with plowing. The issue we had that was fixed, meant that whole sections of an expanded area that was plowed would completely disappear even when there was no layering existing on a farm.

I had a look at 2 of the farms you expanded recently and you do not have the same issue that was reported last night on the ones I looked at. You have been able to plow in those areas but only some have gone missing. Those farms are layered and that can cause the problem you are describing. All we can suggest is if you want more fields on those farms then you will have to reduce the rest of the items on it and then see if you can plow the fields again.

If any of your farms are not layered and are having whole sections of an expanded area that just been plowed go missing, please let us know which farms those are so we can take a look.

amanda1955
Feb 05 2023, 07:24 PM
i cant plow or plant anything on the bottom still disappearing not overlapping eitherv no more expanding for me if it cant be fixed

Taz D
Feb 05 2023, 07:32 PM
i cant plow or plant anything on the bottom still disappearing not overlapping eitherv no more expanding for me if it cant be fixed
Hi Amanda,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about plowing as this has nothing to do with the current release.

Please read the answer Tiger gave you for your previous post:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6527946&postcount=541

vfreeme
Feb 10 2023, 01:25 PM
I am not able to plow fields on farm 27. All others are plowing fine. I need to plow so i have fields to plant.

marymarcel
Feb 10 2023, 01:36 PM
I am not able to plow fields on farm 27. All others are plowing fine. I need to plow so i have fields to plant.

Hi vfreeme :)

I visited your farm 27 and there are several items placed on it (decorations, trees, flowers, facilities, lakes) that is why you are not able to plow.

If you are asking how to layer, then Im sorry but that is a trick and nobody can post instructions here on the forum.

amanda1955
Feb 12 2023, 02:53 PM
still having problems with plowed plots staying on my farm 25 on the bottom in one spot dont know why and it is driving me nuts after extending farms to 58

marymarcel
Feb 12 2023, 03:38 PM
still having problems with plowed plots staying on my farm 25 on the bottom in one spot dont know why and it is driving me nuts after extending farms to 58

Hi amanda :)

I visited your farm 25, have you tried to reduce the amount of flowers in that farm and then see if the plots on the botton stay?

Please try that and if you still have problems then you need to contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

rodkay1@bigpond.com
Feb 19 2023, 12:18 AM
Not sure were to put this post but when I go to a neighbours farm to see what is to be done it shows nothing. I then change the above box to an hour and crops etc come up, so I know they are due soon. I then revert the top box back to ready now and trees are there to be done. This has happened, that I have noticed, for a couple of days now. Just thought I should bring it to your attention. Thanks for everything you do...appreciated

rodkay1@bigpond.com
Feb 19 2023, 02:59 AM
Must have been a glitch. Just worked okay

Margie2
Feb 19 2023, 03:14 PM
I work my farm and sometimes my Super Neighbors farms, plus do Cooperative quests and work in neighbors' facilities. Can I do any of these in offline mode and still get credit for my work?

marymarcel
Feb 19 2023, 03:16 PM
I work my farm and sometimes my Super Neighbors farms, plus do Cooperative quests and work in neighbors' facilities. Can I do any of these in offline mode and still get credit for my work?

Hi Margie :)

I moved your post to the thread about Plowing, Seeding and Harvesting as they are jobs you can do.

To respond to your question, yes, you can work off line or online and get credit for all jobs you do.

The only thing you cant do off line is going to market to hire farmers or being hired.

Margie2
Feb 19 2023, 03:34 PM
Thank you MaryMarcel for answering my question. That will help me out a lot.

marymarcel
Feb 19 2023, 03:43 PM
Thank you MaryMarcel for answering my question. That will help me out a lot.

You are welcome Margie :)

badcompany_78
Feb 22 2023, 11:07 AM
my farm 2 needs help! I cant get fields to stick. all my facilities are on theouter edges.. I have coasts except for on the edges and I have 1 layers of trees. I'm trying to add 3 layer of fields but half of it doesnt stick.
who can I contact to come and have a look at my farm to see if anything is wrong with it?

thanks for all the help y'all give every single day =)

Taz D
Feb 22 2023, 11:10 AM
my farm 2 needs help! I cant get fields to stick. all my facilities are on theouter edges.. I have coasts except for on the edges and I have 1 layers of trees. I'm trying to add 3 layer of fields but half of it doesnt stick.
who can I contact to come and have a look at my farm to see if anything is wrong with it?

thanks for all the help y'all give every single day =)
Hi Badcompany,
As you are talking about layering I am sorry, but we are not allowed to help with that. It may be that you have reached the maximum amount allowed on that farm in which things can disappear.

texans
Mar 01 2023, 04:58 PM
With 9 layer crops and a layer of flowers it's not letting me put down those layer of flowers to the edge, it seems there is a maximum amount you can layer. But what sense is it to upgrade your farms if there is a limit? I've always been able to layer crops 9x and then add either one layer of flowers or trees and leaving 2 lines around the edge of the farm. I can't get that much anymore. When you upgrade the farm, why doesn't allow an increased amount of layering as well?

Taz D
Mar 01 2023, 05:00 PM
With 9 layer crops and a layer of flowers it's not letting me put down those layer of flowers to the edge, it seems there is a maximum amount you can layer. But what sense is it to upgrade your farms if there is a limit? I've always been able to layer crops 9x and then add either one layer of flowers or trees and leaving 2 lines around the edge of the farm. I can't get that much anymore. When you upgrade the farm, why doesn't allow an increased amount of layering as well?
Hi Texans,
We are not allowed to discuss or offer any advise or instructions about layering. You are on your own for this.

lesamentor
Mar 07 2023, 03:28 PM
When plowing new fields, the squares are separated now instead of together? What is happening? With spaces between the squares, a field has smaller planting area and less crop? Is this a new design for our fields or do I have a problem? Thanks for your help

Taz D
Mar 07 2023, 03:31 PM
When plowing new fields, the squares are separated now instead of together? What is happening? With spaces between the squares, a field has smaller planting area and less crop? Is this a new design for our fields or do I have a problem? Thanks for your help
Hi Lesamentor,
I moved your post to the thread about plowing.
Go to your preferences and make sure there is a check in the box for Remove Space Between Fields.
After you do that you will have to delete the ones that are separated and replow them.

kofe2005@yahoo.com
Apr 01 2023, 10:40 AM
How do I clear cache to stop the fields from moving and why am I not seeing the XP go up after working on someone's farm even after I refresh the page?\

kofe2005@yahoo.com
Apr 01 2023, 11:04 AM
I was mistaken. I do see the XP posted. I was looking at the wrong number... I would like to know how to clear the cache .

Tiger
Apr 01 2023, 11:57 AM
How do I clear cache to stop the fields from moving and why am I not seeing the XP go up after working on someone's farm even after I refresh the page?\

I was mistaken. I do see the XP posted. I was looking at the wrong number... I would like to know how to clear the cache .

Hi kofe2005,

Have you kept up with your computer updates and bowser updates? If not please make sure that you do those first.

Are you wanting to clear browser caches/history? You should be able to find how to clear your browser cache in your browsers instructions. Read the information it shows you so you know if it will log you out of any websites as you will need the log in details for those to log back in. There are some instructions for some browsers in this link, click on it to be taken there:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

If those don't help, what exactly do you mean by the fields are moving?
If when you use your mouse and click the left button on the farm then release the button the whole farm is moving with your mouse movements you may have an issue with your mouse not releasing the left click. If that's the case you can see if it needs new batteries, recharging or if you have another mouse that you know works try that.