PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- July 29th, 2010

Pages : [1] 2 3

Raul
Jul 29 2010, 04:22 PM
Hey There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. New Tree and Crops:

Almond Tree (as gift)
Barley
Hops
Oats

2. Delete Tool Improvements:

-When you are remodeling and deleting multiple cheap items, you have the option now to skip the Confirmation Dialog during that game session

-If you have the required trophy to sell items on the game, when you delete an item, the Mayor will automatically auction it and will give you some coins back

-Sometimes farms ended up corrupted for some reason and the delete tool was not able to delete fields or items, moving forward, the delete tool should be able to work all the time

3. The animal storage limit on each building has been increased to 100 animals of each type.

4. Fishing on non-farmcash lakes, rivers and ponds is now as fast as fishing on the farmcash versions: You should catch a fish on every click, assuming that you have not clicked yet on that position before. Farm Cash versions still have the advantage of having more fish variety.

5. Fishing Boat and Net (FC): If you still want more speed while fishing, you can buy the Boat on the tool section, which contains a net that will speed up the fishing up to 9 times.

6. Item Alternative View: Some users suggested that some facilities looked too cartoonish. We just introduced one alternative version for the Snack Factory and the Food Preserve Factory. If you own them alredy, you don't have to pay again, just click on them and select 'Switch View' to check the other available view. It will function exactly like the previous one. They are still not on the store yet, will be soon.

7. More products for existing facilities: Here is the list:

Strawberry Ice cream Bar and Honey Ice Cream in the Ice Cream Factory
Blended Juice (apple/raspberry/cherry) and Lemon Juice in the Juice Factory
Honey Popcorn and Sunflower Seeds in the Snack Factory
Sunflower Wreath and Boutonnier/Corsage in the Flower Shop
Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich and Tuna Sandwich in the Sandwich Restaurant
Lemon Drops in the Confectionery Factory
Pumpkin Pie in the Bakery
Canned Tuna and Peanut Butter in the Food Preserve Factory
Supreme Pizza in the Pizza Restaurant
Guacamole in the Taco Restaurant

8. Cereal Factory (Coins): Allows you to produce breakfast cereals:

Crispy Rice
Corn Flakes
Oats and Corn Flakes
Strawberry Shredded Wheat
Cinnamon Oats
Granola

9. Bee Farm (FC): Allows you to produce Honey.

10. Oast and Malt House (Coins): Allows you to dry your hops and malt the barley for brewing beer. Notice is Oast (not Oats), Oast Houses are buildings specifically designed to dry hops, used in beers.

11. Brewery: Allows you to produce Beer and Sake. You can order the Yeast from the Semi-Trailer truck.

Farm Town Beer
Farm Town Strong Beer
Farm Town Peach Beer
Farm Town Honey Beer
Farm Town Sake

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

servocrow
Jul 29 2010, 04:24 PM
I heart the boat so much.....I'm giddy.

Or insane. Not sure which.

LoreneC
Jul 29 2010, 04:26 PM
Off to play.

Thanks!!!;)

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 29 2010, 04:26 PM
Fantastic!

crafty chris
Jul 29 2010, 04:27 PM
thanks raul you know how to keep us busy lol some very nice things there ;)

lighthouse02
Jul 29 2010, 04:28 PM
Oh my goodness!!! You have way outdone yourselves this time! Good thing we have leftovers for supper or my family wouldn't be eating!

Laird MacLachlainn
Jul 29 2010, 04:31 PM
Another fantastic update.
Keep up the good work.

https://hjhw3a.bay.livefilestore.com/y1m09SOtyytui1pO9sVm7inTWyfOYZGTJFUf035fq50ENWouJo 3bXsZcR3fEKOBE5o6MnDs7NRTXAGxBtBWu6dvoPtm5UYLnxHg_ 1OOK3VqP_lNfzKJzpPm52qmuzdvw7eOCXnv99l9XkdAm3pDbll HJg/july%202210.bmp?psid

Molly Mew
Jul 29 2010, 04:32 PM
This is such a great update. Thanks Raul. :D

FatGoat
Jul 29 2010, 04:32 PM
Wow, now we can have beer and wine in The Inn!
Thank you... :)

MeganGG
Jul 29 2010, 04:33 PM
Wow, this is an awesome upgrade. I was just working on a friend's facilities and noticed that I had helped with a cereal factory and rushed over to see.

jess mc
Jul 29 2010, 04:35 PM
Thanks for the great new addition, Good job as normal.

jenniann
Jul 29 2010, 04:36 PM
I like the new looks of the snack factory and food preserve facility very much - they fit in better with all the new facilities :)

Now to get the beer brewing .... ;)

Hornyroo
Jul 29 2010, 04:37 PM
OMG - wish is nearly complete - guys rock!!

Cragar
Jul 29 2010, 04:37 PM
this is another awesome update.

I have a question though. I already have 170 lamas and sheep and 150+ cows in my current sheds whats going to happen to them? will hey vanish or transfer into my storage or will they just not harvest until i remove them?

amo
Jul 29 2010, 04:39 PM
WOOHOO New stuff love it. Already have all facilites and added more plowable land for the new crops. THANK YOU

catherinesfarm
Jul 29 2010, 04:40 PM
OH my, such a cool update. Some great stuff here. Thanks for the continued hardwork.

*Farmer Brad*
Jul 29 2010, 04:41 PM
Love it..thanks so much! ;)

mommy2373
Jul 29 2010, 04:41 PM
I have looked and can't figure out how & where we get the tuna from. I have fished in my ponds, it is not there, and I have checked my fish farming plant, it is not there either

Can anyone tell me where we get the tuna from?

Thank You

minniesmamma
Jul 29 2010, 04:42 PM
Wow!!!!!! Thank you!!!

Hornyroo
Jul 29 2010, 04:45 PM
get tuna from fishing, then process it in the preserve factory

MeganGG
Jul 29 2010, 04:46 PM
I checked for it too, looks like tuna is in the big sea coast that costs cash

Rob T
Jul 29 2010, 04:47 PM
Great Updates Raul, fantastic work by all the devs :)

MeganGG
Jul 29 2010, 04:47 PM
The oats and malts facilities says Oast and Malt house.

LoreneC
Jul 29 2010, 04:49 PM
6. Item Alternative View: Some users suggested that some facilities looked too cartoonish. We just introduced one alternative version for the Snack Factory and the Food Preserve Factory. If you own them alredy, you don't have to pay again, just click on them and select 'Switch View' to check the other available view. It will function exactly like the previous one. They are still not on the store yet, will be soon.

You all do listen!! Thank you.

Multi delete - this decorator will love it!!

Thanks for adding to existing facilities!!

Yep! you rock!

Tipka
Jul 29 2010, 04:51 PM
Fantastic! Fishing boat is awsome & work so fast! Did I mention I love you guys :)

MeganGG
Jul 29 2010, 04:51 PM
fishing really is fast after this. I am getting a fish with each click. Does anyone have the Brewery yet? How is it for money making?

jenniann
Jul 29 2010, 04:53 PM
The oats and malts facilities says Oast and Malt house.

Oast is actually correct - an oast is a building designed to dry hops.

The oats are used in the new cereal facility.

J_Brisby
Jul 29 2010, 04:54 PM
I don't think I'm going to be buying any of the new facilities. It's just gotten to be too much. I spend too much time playing as it is.

Fireball
Jul 29 2010, 04:55 PM
Just bought my husband the BEE FACTORY and he did not receive it. What should I do ?????

Tygered
Jul 29 2010, 04:55 PM
I think you been told this already, but you probably want to have an Oats and Malt House instead of an Oast and Malt House. LOL

jenniann
Jul 29 2010, 04:56 PM
I think you been told this already, but you probably want to have an Oats and Malt House instead of an Oast and Malt House. LOL

Oast is correct - it's a hops drying building.

JanMac57
Jul 29 2010, 04:58 PM
WOW! great update, that Oast and Hops is gorgeous and will look great on my medieval farm...... where to start????? oh yeah - HAPPY DANCE! and thank you Raoul!

nigel24070
Jul 29 2010, 05:01 PM
still waiting for the multi tree chop but loving all new things keep it up

JoeE
Jul 29 2010, 05:03 PM
lovely! :D

Cropper
Jul 29 2010, 05:04 PM
Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Best upgrade so far

many, many, many thanks to the developers :-)

psycho_mommi
Jul 29 2010, 05:07 PM
U sooooooo rock!!!!!! I love farmtown!!!!!! :d

Cropper
Jul 29 2010, 05:08 PM
People will definitely want to fish now! Awesome, thank you so much

Mimikrie
Jul 29 2010, 05:08 PM
great, there goes my sleep lol
thank you! :)

crafty chris
Jul 29 2010, 05:10 PM
just tried the alternate view of the snack and food preserve facilities and they are beautiful thanks :) ... and they stayed in the new format :D

MeganGG
Jul 29 2010, 05:10 PM
Oast is actually correct - an oast is a building designed to dry hops.

The oats are used in the new cereal facility.

I had no idea, it looked strange to me.

Kaytutt
Jul 29 2010, 05:14 PM
I need a 6th farm now! lol

im glad we get the opportunity to change the ugly snack factory :)

Larserik
Jul 29 2010, 05:15 PM
I am not sure if this have something with the update, but my gift "box" shows11 more items than I have?

But the new update are really great!!!!!!!!!!!!

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 29 2010, 05:17 PM
fishing really is fast after this. I am getting a fish with each click. Does anyone have the Brewery yet? How is it for money making?

Click the facilities chapter in the game guide..has info about the facilities :)

Molly Mew
Jul 29 2010, 05:18 PM
We have lots of oast houses in the UK, especially in the southeastern regions. :)

An oast, oast house or hop kiln is a building designed for kilning (drying) hops as part of the brewing process. They can be found in most hop-growing (and former hop-growing) areas and are often good examples of vernacular architecture. Many redundant oasts have been converted into houses.

They're lovely buildings.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1a/Oast6.jpg/220px-Oast6.jpg

rabbitsandworms
Jul 29 2010, 05:18 PM
Thanks for all the new stuff. I was going to move my bakery to a different farm, but was so excited about the pumpkin pie I made some before realizing now I am going to have to wait even longer to move it till they are all finished "baking" Luckily I remembered before making the glaucoma.

GingerG
Jul 29 2010, 05:19 PM
this is another awesome update.

I have a question though. I already have 170 lamas and sheep and 150+ cows in my current sheds whats going to happen to them? will hey vanish or transfer into my storage or will they just not harvest until i remove them?

Me too! Am I only getting credit for 100 cows & hens in my shed? I have more than 100 in each shed. Please advise. Thanks!

Gembira
Jul 29 2010, 05:22 PM
I am filled with joy!! I ADORE the beer facilities. The boat is - well - there are no words....thank you, thank you, thank you.

J_Brisby
Jul 29 2010, 05:24 PM
One complaint already:

Why do we need so much avacado to make guacamole? You guys always slant things so that we need too many trees. Have u done the math? We need 216 avocado trees to supply the taco restaurant, and that's assuming we don't hire people to help.

PS, with all these new flour requirements, (bread for sandwiches, pumpkin pie, cinnamon buns) maybe it's time to tweak the windmill. Or at least increase the amount of bread the bakery can produce out of 2 flour. It's just not balanced well.

Cropper
Jul 29 2010, 05:25 PM
lol I was so giddy with this update, didn't even notice the switch view on the snacks factory... whoop de whoop!!

moorejelizabeth
Jul 29 2010, 05:25 PM
LOVE!!!! The boat especially but the new products are great too

SunnyD
Jul 29 2010, 05:26 PM
Just bought my husband the BEE FACTORY and he did not receive it. What should I do ?????

Tell him to check his gift box that is where items go that you purchase for others with Farm Cash

Touch_Stone2002
Jul 29 2010, 05:26 PM
People will definitely want to fish now! Awesome, thank you so much

Will the boat work on farms other than your own? Or is it like the harvester, only works on your farm?

Looweez
Jul 29 2010, 05:28 PM
Excuse my ignorance, but what are the almond trees used for??:confused:

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 29 2010, 05:29 PM

For granola.

SunnyD
Jul 29 2010, 05:30 PM
Awesome updates... Of course you know we are going to say "when will the other facilities look cool like these?" lol lol I know they will very soon and i truly can't wait... Yay Dev's you are awesome........

Rob T
Jul 29 2010, 05:30 PM

Almonds are required for use in the Cereals Factory

Rob T
Jul 29 2010, 05:31 PM
Will the boat work on farms other than your own? Or is it like the harvester, only works on your farm?

I believe only your own farm at the moment

psycho_mommi
Jul 29 2010, 05:32 PM
thanks again for the update- way cool!! as always- u guys have found more ways to make ft THE coolest game!!!! my fave is the new "view" of some of the facilities!! can u work on making the rest not so "cartoonish"? i love this game, and u guys rock!!!! big thanks to all the devs that make this game awesome!!! :D

Lavenda
I'm running around like a complete lunatic, thank you for this awesome update, so many new things to play with! Thank you devs for the goodies and improvements

earlgray
I think it's wonderful that you are adding new products for the existing facilities. Love the pumpkin pie and sunflower items!
I can hardly wait to try out the improved fishing; I had pretty much abandoned my sushi restaurant. I'm also eager to see the alternative views of the food preserve and snack factories. Thank you so much for listening to our suggestions! This is a great update.
Oh - I think I need the sixth farm now - will that be available soon? ;-)

Update: just looked at the alternate view of the snack factory - that is SO NICE! Don't have the preserve plant, so I'll have to wait until that shows up in the store. Could you also do alternate versions of the olive oil factory, sandwich restaurant, and juice factory in the future? Maybe the chocolate factory too? (If you did, I would probably actually spend $$ to get FC to buy them - a little bribery there...).

SunnyD
Jul 29 2010, 05:36 PM
Just wondering...... ok if you have tea in storage for your Tea Factory.. how does it decide if it is black tea or green tea.. it is from the same harvested tea right?? am i missing something??? I probably am

magsmain
Jul 29 2010, 05:38 PM
Thanks Thanks Thanks its like Christmas on my computer, only problem, where can i put them all. my bees are already working hard for me, if only you could make the other factories a bit smaller would make the overall aprearence so cool. so thanks for listing to us well done absolutley fab game, the only one I play.

Rob T
Jul 29 2010, 05:40 PM
Just wondering...... ok if you have tea in storage for your Tea Factory.. how does it decide if it is black tea or green tea.. it is from the same harvested tea right?? am i missing something??? I probably am

You decide that when you make the teabags :) you either make them into green tea, or black tea :)

kona_wahine
Jul 29 2010, 05:41 PM
YEAH!!!!!

Now I'll patiently wait for a flower picking machine. :)

jesdreher
Jul 29 2010, 05:42 PM
OMG OMG OMG OMG. There's so much! I don't know what to do! And it had to be on a night I'm not able to play much! Waaaahhhh.. Tomorrow is going to be extremely unproductive.

Mrs Borgies
Jul 29 2010, 05:49 PM
The devs get it wrong with these updates! They listen to us and give us what we want and more, surely that is wrong (tongue in cheek). No other game does that!... can't stop grinning...a fantastic update! :D:D:D

You guys rock!!!

meinhardt76
Jul 29 2010, 05:51 PM
Thank you for the new updates and keeping the game fun.

Brian Sampson
Jul 29 2010, 05:53 PM
The addict in me has been hopelessly desiring a new update - so YEA!

I just finally got started on my new week long, 5-farm planting schedule and now I have to change it all. - BOO!

However, designing, computing, and organizing a new planting schedule is more fun than the tedium of actually IMPLEMENTING it. so actually this is a big big big big YEA YEA YEA!

grannygoose0655
Jul 29 2010, 05:54 PM
LOVE<LOVE<LOVE all the new stuff!!!!! Oh my gosh the fishing boat... Everything!!! Thank you so much

ninnybopper
Jul 29 2010, 05:57 PM
love the new factories and the boat as i hated fishing we need more farms tho

Whoopsidaisy
Jul 29 2010, 05:58 PM
OMG!!! I LOVE you guys! The new stuff is awesome. As always you exceed all my expectations and add more to the game then I ever expect.

HelenJS22
Jul 29 2010, 05:59 PM
Oh my Goodness .... Oh my Goodness .... how are we ever supposed to get anything done in the REAL world ??? :p I think I'll just have to live permanently in Farm Town. :D

lillis
Jul 29 2010, 06:07 PM
i love all the new stuff but pleaseeeeeeeeeeee can we have more ways soon to earn farm cash?? like fishing??

and i dont know where to post this but this form needs a search window!!so we can easily find topics and also post in right area

CJLogie
Jul 29 2010, 06:08 PM
Love the upgrade!! It's the only game I play now!:)

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 29 2010, 06:14 PM
i love all the new stuff but pleaseeeeeeeeeeee can we have more ways soon to earn farm cash?? like fishing??

and i dont know where to post this but this form needs a search window!!so we can easily find topics and also post in right area

There is a seach.....lol but if you need a link to the game guide with a chapter on all the things in the game it's in my sig.

gtosga
Jul 29 2010, 06:30 PM
I am not understading what the bee facility needs to make the honey?

Mrs Borgies
Jul 29 2010, 06:33 PM

You can now make Honey Ice Cream and Honey Pop Corn. Not sure yet if there are other uses for the honey.

Edit: Sorry I just re-read your question. I am uncertain with that one but perhaps someone else knows. I am putting mine on the farm with all the flowers although I know bees in real life will use many crops to feed from.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 29 2010, 06:39 PM

It costs coins...that's all it needs :)

Brian Sampson
Jul 29 2010, 06:40 PM
I am assuming the honey is something you grow through the facility, kinda like the fish farm (and the delivery truck)

lavanah
Jul 29 2010, 06:40 PM
Oh goodie, goodie, goodie. Thank you soooo much.

stitchingranny
Jul 29 2010, 06:42 PM
wow - lots more things to play with - thanks, but now where am i going to plant all the new things I need :D - when is farm 6 (7, 8, 9 and 10) coming out lol.

w4rpe Keith
Jul 29 2010, 06:43 PM
I love the new updates. Thank you devs, this is refreshing.

Mrs Borgies
Jul 29 2010, 06:47 PM
I am assuming the honey is something you grow through the facility, kinda like the fish farm (and the delivery truck)

I just made my bee hive purchase and filled it up. The production of 35 x honey jar will cost you 500 coins.

gj's farm
Jul 29 2010, 06:48 PM
Hey There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. New Tree and Crops:

Almond Tree (as gift)
Barley
Hops
Oats

-When you are remodeling and deleting multiple cheap items, you have the option now to skip the Confirmation Dialog during that game session

-If you have the required trophy to sell items on the game, when you delete an item, the Mayor will automatically auction it and will give you some coins back

-Sometimes farms ended up corrupted for some reason and the delete tool was not able to delete fields or items, moving forward, the delete tool should be able to work all the time

3. The animal storage limit on each building has been increased to 100 animals of each type.

4. Fishing on non-farmcash lakes, rivers and ponds is now as fast as fishing on the farmcash versions: You should catch a fish on every click, assuming that you have not clicked yet on that position before. Farm Cash versions still have the advantage of having more fish variety.

5. Fishing Boat and Net (FC): If you still want more speed while fishing, you can buy the Boat on the tool section, which contains a net that will speed up the fishing up to 9 times.

Crispy Rice
Corn Flakes
Oats and Corn Flakes
Cinnamon Oats
Granola

10. Oast and Malt House (Coins): Allows you to dry your hops and malt the barley for brewing beer. Notice is Oast (not Oats), Oast Houses are buildings specifically designed to dry hops, used in beers.

11. Brewery: Allows you to produce Beer and Sake. You can order the Yeast from the Semi-Trailer truck.

Farm Town Beer
Farm Town Strong Beer
Farm Town Peach Beer
Farm Town Honey Beer
Farm Town Sake

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul
This was wonderful!!! Really love the fish boat Thank you so much.

Fireball
Jul 29 2010, 06:50 PM
Love the change in the cartoon food preserve and snack factories.

Tony D
Jul 29 2010, 06:53 PM
O.K. Before you accuse me of being paranoid .... Let me just say that I had 3 days off work sick this week , nothing to do .... I even planted some Raspberries :o .

And now I am back at doom (work) you release another update...

A coincidence ? Methinks not :mad:

Hillie
Jul 29 2010, 06:55 PM
Ok so it looks like I am going to be burning the midnight oil tonight rearranging. I have some really BIG plans. I need another farm just to keep my facilities going. Love you guys, keep up the excellent work.

Kat_Kadiddlehopper
Jul 29 2010, 06:57 PM
You guys are awesome. Thanks so much for all the wonderful upgrades.

LoreneC
Jul 29 2010, 06:57 PM
O.K. Before you accuse me of being paranoid .... Let me just say that I had 3 days off work sick this week , nothing to do .... I even planted some Raspberries :o .

Tony! We love you so much for going to work for us. We really do!!

Macshelly
Jul 29 2010, 07:05 PM
Love the fish boat!!!!!! I don't care that it uses fuel, I have so much all the time anyway. It's GREAT!
Love the alternative views also.
Thank you so much for such a FUN game!!!

katiecakes
Jul 29 2010, 07:06 PM
I am so thrilled, especially because someone called guacamole "glaucoma" HAHAHA

Wilde Lily
Jul 29 2010, 07:07 PM
Thank you so much!! :D:D:D

Andro
Jul 29 2010, 07:12 PM
I'm probably the only person unhappy with this update. :D

I'm unhappy because the limit has been re-instated on how many animals you can put in your barns. Since my level is maxxed that's about all that was making the game interesting.

However I'm not going to actually complain as long as my animals all continue to harvest properly... ;)

tharcicia
Jul 29 2010, 07:20 PM
thanks Raul for the update, changed my snack factory already and it looks awesome!

kahra01
Jul 29 2010, 07:21 PM
Great work again Raul and gang... love the new facilities... lol are we going to get a pub to go with the brewery? hahaha. Now the only thing still missing from updates that many many have asked for is the selling option at the market. Now that you are adding more and more crops that need storing, when will we be able to just partially sell a crop. I might build up alot of things.. the storage gets full.. but i cant delete all of a certain thing because i still need some!! Is the amount of storage space increasing to match the new crops? great that we get more animal storage.. great move!

You guys do an amazing job... only issue i can have is not allowing us to partially sell crops in storage! everything else is perfect!

lpbopeep
Jul 29 2010, 07:23 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you:D I'm looking forward to checking out all the new stuff!

dottyF
Jul 29 2010, 07:24 PM
Got all the new facilities but absolutely love the boat and the size. I was scared Iwouldnt be able to find a place for it. It is great.

abby21
Jul 29 2010, 07:24 PM
i dont really like it i mean everything i woul like i cant get unles i have farmcash

SunCat723
Jul 29 2010, 07:47 PM
I have fished also with no luck of catching a TUNA

Big Honking Toe
Jul 29 2010, 07:48 PM
Great update but 1 thing is missing a faster way to chop tree's.

tlynn721
Jul 29 2010, 07:52 PM
Lots of neat improvements but everything seems to be a minimum of 2-4 days harvest time. Would be nice to have a little more balance here and maybe some more 12 hour crops. Most of the new ones seem to be 3 days.

Also, flowers need to speed up a little bit. There's my rant :)

Bubba Geouge
Jul 29 2010, 08:01 PM
wow thanks for the updates raul

knighta
Jul 29 2010, 08:04 PM
Lots of neat improvements but everything seems to be a minimum of 2-4 days harvest time. Would be nice to have a little more balance here and maybe some more 12 hour crops. Most of the new ones seem to be 3 days.

Also, flowers need to speed up a little bit. There's my rant :)

I am not sure what you are talking about one crop is a 1 day, another crop is a 2 day and the last crop is a 3 day. So only one is a 3 day crop not most. They are also a minimum of 1 day not 2 like you mentioned.

jennieileen
Jul 29 2010, 08:06 PM
Thanks Raul.. this is great.. keep up the good work.. I love farm town... I am level 100 +

davyboyo
Jul 29 2010, 08:07 PM
Hey There,

--Raul

Raul, What Trophy is this? I have all 15 listed, am at level 100 with about 1.4 million XP's and 5 Farms maxed. What is it that I need to do?

Thanks, Davyboyo :confused:

J_Brisby
Jul 29 2010, 08:13 PM
My favorite change? The message that appears when you start production has been moved up so it doesn't block the buttons. Thanks!!!!!!!

But could we PLEASE get a higher cheese output?

Tony D
Jul 29 2010, 08:14 PM
Raul, What Trophy is this? I have all 15 listed, am at level 100 with about 1.4 million XP's and 5 Farms maxed. What is it that I need to do?

Thanks, Davyboyo :confused:Hi, you have the required Trophy

Bubba Geouge
Jul 29 2010, 08:25 PM
time to buy me some farmcash

piscesfem
Jul 29 2010, 08:27 PM
LOVE the fishing boat AND the new look snack/preserve factories.......Fingers crossed the other "cartoony" building can be changed :)

JKatz
Jul 29 2010, 08:37 PM
Awesome! Thank you!

Now may we have farm #6, please?

bbyboop1977
Jul 29 2010, 08:42 PM
One complaint already:

Why do we need so much avacado to make guacamole? You guys always slant things so that we need too many trees. Have u done the math? We need 216 avocado trees to supply the taco restaurant, and that's assuming we don't hire people to help.

PS, with all these new flour requirements, (bread for sandwiches, pumpkin pie, cinnamon buns) maybe it's time to tweak the windmill. Or at least increase the amount of bread the bakery can produce out of 2 flour. It's just not balanced well.

I agree about the trees. I've made the suggestion before and will make again. I think when harvesting the trees it should be either 5 or 10 instead of only getting 1. That way we won't need so many trees.

sunflower3668
Jul 29 2010, 08:46 PM
Hi Raul,

I cannot thank you and everyone for the new items :)

On a personal note, all I need is a clock tower, and a church LOL.

Just keep the 'goodies' coming

Sunflower3668

KoKoMoM
Jul 29 2010, 08:52 PM
m confused..I purchased the semi so I could order yeast..I have 19 fuel tanks in storage..but the top lft of screen says zero..now I cannot order yeast w/o fuel ...how do I get that fuel out of storage ? and what am I doing wrong for that fuel to not show in above lft?

as soon as I purchased the semi, I ordered 12 yeasts..and the cash was taken from my stash..then later..it said I had no yeast and no fuel...so now I'm out that $$ and still can't get to that fuel to make more yeast..help pls!

Touch_Stone2002
Jul 29 2010, 08:52 PM

I have tuna coming out of my ears.....its lobster and crabs that are in short supply.

I filled up to the max my tuna production in the processing plant. Ill have tuna sammys for years to come!

Thanks for a great update guys! Dont think I didnt notice FIRST THING that you changed that little pop up in the facilities that used to cover the first item in line, making it impossible to see if you had maxed production. THANK YOU! That was driving me absolutely nuts. YAYYYYY!

sunflower3668
Jul 29 2010, 08:53 PM
You beat me to it Molly Mew. :)

Sunflower3668

davyboyo
Jul 29 2010, 09:03 PM
Hi, you have the required Trophy

Not trying to be a problem but exactly how is this done?

If I use the delete icon it asks if it can go to auto for the rest of the session if the item is under 5000 coin. if I say no it deletes the item---No Coin, if I say yes it deletes the item---No Coin. Is there some dollar limit?

If I sell the item it gives me 65 coin, So what exactly does the new thing give me?

Is there a thread that talks about the game or is it to early for this to be in it.

Farmer Homer
Jul 29 2010, 09:10 PM
Seems like I never have enough hot dog sausage so I decided to splurge this morning and buy another semi. While deciding how much farm cash to buy, I decided to go with the $19.99 instead of my usual $9.99. I thought with Friday coming up, maybe, hopefully I would need it. Imagine my surprise this afternoon when I saw this wonderful update!

Thanks for one of best upgrades to date. I love the new facilities, the new improved facilities (hoping there are more appearance changes in the works), adding new product to existing facilities, improved fishing, the boat and everything else. I'm still exploring and having a blast.

Farm 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 coming soon? ;)

Thanks again, this is fun.

Tony D
Jul 29 2010, 09:21 PM
Not trying to be a problem but exactly how is this done?

If I use the delete icon it asks if it can go to auto for the rest of the session if the item is under 5000 coin. if I say no it deletes the item---No Coin, if I say yes it deletes the item---No Coin. Is there some dollar limit?

If I sell the item it gives me 65 coin, So what exactly does the new thing give me?

Is there a thread that talks about the game or is it to early for this to be in it.Hi , As I understand it , the main benefit is that it does not ask you everytime you click on the item "Are you sure you want to delete (item name)" and you get a few coins back as well.

Nanny's Nook
Jul 29 2010, 09:30 PM
Love this update, and the boat? Oh what is there to day, I love, love, love the boat! Thanks you guys!

George61136
Jul 29 2010, 09:30 PM
Hey There,

1. New Tree and Crops:

Almond Tree (as gift)
Barley
Hops
Oats

Crispy Rice
Corn Flakes
Oats and Corn Flakes
Cinnamon Oats
Granola

Farm Town Beer
Farm Town Strong Beer
Farm Town Peach Beer
Farm Town Honey Beer
Farm Town Sake

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

...the peanut butter and canned tuna - they don't show up in the list in the facilities store version. I haven't had time, yet, to check my facilities farms in other accounts

Farmer Homer
Jul 29 2010, 09:43 PM
The boat is fantastic!

For those who asked, you can move the boat from farm to farm the same way as you can move the tree shaker. Click on the boat and choose "move" from the drop down and then click on the green diamond at the top of whichever farm you want it to go. It will land somewhere on the farm, doesn't need green grass, it just lands and you can use it on that farm. Click on it, choose fish and start fishing. When you go to another farm, log off, reload, it will go back to its original home.

Juwalalce
Jul 29 2010, 09:52 PM

They are in the large farm cash sea coasts.

Robinski
Jul 29 2010, 10:07 PM
Ok... I was just "settled in" with the new facilities, and feeling content.. not a lot of stuff to do on the farm(s), other than plant crops, update facilities, etc..... THEN YOU GO AND DO THIS! LOL

Thank you thank you for the update! I can't wait to play with the new facilities.

You must have read my mind about the delete button. I'd mentioned to a friend just last week about wishing I didn't have to confirm every delete!

The boat sounds like fun.. I'll have to try that.

Again, thank you for such an engaging and addicting game!

...Robinski

lkibblewhite
Jul 29 2010, 10:19 PM
:) :) :) awesome, incredible, wonderful .. more fun than a barrel of monkeys and so much neater .... :) :) :) love the upgrades ...

c.abell
Jul 29 2010, 10:21 PM
Love this update. Now, I need a sixth farm for oats and all that other stuff. And, just when I thought I had my crops all figured out. :)

OmaDiane
Jul 29 2010, 10:23 PM
I have looked and can't figure out how & where we get the tuna from. I have fished in my ponds, it is not there, and I have checked my fish farming plant, it is not there either

Thank You
Tuna are in the big sea coasts...Good luck fishing!

PlantMyRedTulips
Jul 29 2010, 10:33 PM
This is exciting! Nice to see feedback is truly considered and great way to keep the game fun, challenging and interesting! Hoping that other recipes or products will also make it to the facilities down the road to keep things interesting, new and fun. (Salsas- Pineapple mango or tomato?) and the pizzeria to have some pasta and garlic bread... I'd be even more addicted to this game!

Justliloleme
Jul 29 2010, 10:36 PM
now we need yet another 2 or more farms to be able to grow all these cool crops!!! When can we expect anything of that nature? Also, when can we look for new levels? Am stuck at 100, or the highest level every time you add new ones, so this time, lets get more than 10 levels!!! PLEASE!!!!!!

HelenJS22
Jul 29 2010, 10:39 PM
This is exciting! Nice to see feedback is truly considered and great way to keep the game fun, challenging and interesting! Hoping that other recipes or products will also make it to the facilities down the road to keep things interesting, new and fun. (Salsas- Pineapple mango or tomato?) and the pizzeria to have some pasta and garlic bread... I'd be even more addicted to this game!

YUM, love the garlic bread suggestion.

melizabeth5
Jul 29 2010, 10:45 PM
Oh my goodness!!! You have way outdone yourselves this time! Good thing we have leftovers for supper or my family wouldn't be eating!

Yes, yes...Oh my goodness! I am glad supper was over when I found this wonderful release. So now I will probably be up all night rearranging my farms...lol

Mrs Borgies
Jul 29 2010, 10:45 PM
The tweaking of things that are already there are great and make life a lot easier.

Two I have found...

1. the use of spacer bars in the Preference menu. Makes it so much easier to read.

2. When loading facilities, the floating text now is much higher and does not get in the way of viewing the top row that we are filling. This was a huge annoyance to me and I thank you for the clear view. :)

I really need to go and do some real work! LOL

jesdreher
Jul 29 2010, 10:50 PM
You devs are completely out of control. How can a person keep up with all of these new toys? Sooo overwhelmed but way too addicted to cut back. Who needs sleep anyway? And can I tell you... that fishing boat? Well, it's quite simply the bomb. I love it. I'd marry it if I could I love it so much. Best. tool. evAH!

I just finished upgrading my 5th farm to 24x24 and now I'm already needing #6. I really didn't think I would need it so soon, but there's just too many crops needed now to keep up. Of course between having just spent 50 mil on the upgrade and more on the new facilities, I'm practically broke...something that will be remedied in short order I'm sure.

Great work guys...now go take a break and let us absorb all these changes. Please, for your next update, no facilities. I'd much rather have new levels and/or farm #6. New non-functioning buildings would be super (school, movie theater, grocery store, post office, hospital.....you get the idea.)

Tony D
Jul 29 2010, 10:54 PM
You devs are completely out of control. How can a person keep up with all of these new toys? Sooo overwhelmed but way too addicted to cut back. Who needs sleep anyway? And can I tell you... that fishing boat? Well, it's quite simply the bomb. I love it. I'd marry it if I could I love it so much. Best. tool. evAH!

I just finished upgrading my 5th farm to 24x24 and now I'm already needing #6. I really didn't think I would need it so soon, but there's just too many crops needed now to keep up. Of course between having just spent 50 mil on the upgrade and more on the new facilities, I'm practically broke...something that will be remedied in short order I'm sure.

Great work guys...now go take a break and let us absorb all these changes. Please, for your next update, no facilities. I'd much rather have new levels and/or farm #6. New non-functioning buildings would be super (school, movie theater, grocery store, post office, hospital.....you get the idea.)Planning to sail away on your Honeymoon ? :D

JAS0643
Jul 29 2010, 11:01 PM
It is so sad that I have been away from the computer for 8 hours doing other things and when I get on the first thing I do is come here to see if we got an update. :D I know I had a life 13 months ago before I started playing farm town I wonder what happened to that life. :p

Off to log into farm town and look at the new stuff. Thank you for making the deleting of things so much faster I can't wait to try it out. I also can't wait to see the other views of the buildings, some of them just didn't fit in with the other stuff.

NekkidFish
Jul 29 2010, 11:48 PM
Oh my gawd ... that fishing boat is just to die for!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :D

Now, I gotta go make some beer ... my fav #2!!!

HUGz and thanks!!! Jules

NekkidFish
Jul 29 2010, 11:50 PM

Great work guys...now go take a break and let us absorb all these changes. Please, for your next update, no facilities. I'd much rather have new levels and/or farm #6. New non-functioning buildings would be super (school, movie theater, grocery store, post office, hospital.....you get the idea.)

I can say I agree with everything you've said 100% !!!!

This game really is like crack!! And just keeps getting better and better!!

But, it's okay to stop and take a breath! I hope the devs are all out enjoying a cold beer and some pizza together!!! :)

HUGz!! Jules

Pebbles69
Jul 30 2010, 12:02 AM
Love the new updates saw that we can make PB & J in the sandwich shop but where do we get the peanut butter? I can't find it in any of the facilities that I have? Anyone?

NekkidFish
Jul 30 2010, 12:12 AM
Love the new updates saw that we can make PB & J in the sandwich shop but where do we get the peanut butter? I can't find it in any of the facilities that I have? Anyone?

It's in the preserve factory!

HUGz! Jules

Pebbles69
Jul 30 2010, 12:22 AM
Thanks for letting me know don't have that one and was going to buy the beer factory hmmm what to do what to do. Need beer more then PB & J heheheh

FarmTownNewbie
Jul 30 2010, 12:27 AM
The Preserve Factory cost $$ and now it makes tuna in the can, only you need more $$ to buy the large sea coast. And ya'll love the fishing boat that also costs $$$$. This is becoming an expensive game with more restrictions on folks who don't have the $$$ to spend. I bought the preserve factory, yet I can't do the tuna without spending more $$$ on the sea coast.

Very nice app, overwhelming lately for sure, and expensive.

Tony D
Jul 30 2010, 12:30 AM
The Preserve Factory cost $$ and now it makes tuna in the can, only you need more $$ to buy the large sea coast. And ya'll love the fishing boat that also costs $$$$. This is becoming an expensive game with more restrictions on folks who don't have the $$$ to spend. I bought the preserve factory, yet I can't do the tuna without spending more $$$ on the sea coast.

Very nice app, overwhelming lately for sure, and expensive.Hi, I just look at it this way:- You don't have to have all the Facilities and you don't have to make everything in them... I only make sauce and pickles in the preserve factory.

BUT... To each their own :)

Big Honking Toe
Jul 30 2010, 12:34 AM
I am quite satisfied, but I got a few requests(I assume most people will be with me on this)

1. Cow, Goat, Goose, and Chicken that can be bought in the store.
2. Faster logging way
3. New look on sandwich shop and most of all the juice factory

The first have been gifts for so long I think it's to add to store.
The second is obvious.
The third is in line with the other 2 new views of buildings.

edit:Also the Oil Factory.

FarmTownNewbie
Jul 30 2010, 12:35 AM
Thanks, but I'm seeing more $$ stuff with every upgrade. And point is, if you paid for a facility, new perks for that facility should be a perk for your purchase, rather than *encouraging* you to buy something else.

I can resist, no problem. I still have two farms, LOL.

SunnyD
Jul 30 2010, 12:44 AM
you can work other peoples facilities and get peanut butter and pickles and ketchup and other things... we get a % of the crops we harvest also.. you can fish for other people and you get a % of the fish also... you don't have to spend real $$ anywhere on this game unless you want to........

angeskye
Jul 30 2010, 01:05 AM
a BOAT!!??!!

Every time, I think, I can't be any more excited than I am this release... and every time you prove me wrong, I am having palpitations I am so excited! Off to play...

Thank you so much Devs :D

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

DaisyDingle
Jul 30 2010, 01:07 AM
Loving the game and of course each new upgrade is great news whether you choose to buy FC or not

My question is, is there really a limit on cows and hens in their barns/coops?

I have more than 100 of each and I'm not running out of milk or eggs, and I'm producing A LOT of ice cream etc........

Taz D
Jul 30 2010, 01:46 AM
Love it, but now we need another farm to grow all the new required crops. :))

Phanny
Jul 30 2010, 01:51 AM
Excellent new features and loads more fun. Thanks heaps Dev team.

1fritz
Jul 30 2010, 01:53 AM
This is fantastic. You folks must have read my mind rvery update I wished for is here. The BEES are the best love that we can produce honey.. Oh and beer WOW.. And a fishing boat. I may have to quit my real job to play farmtown. Love it all. THANK YOU

Fritz:D

helf
Jul 30 2010, 01:59 AM
Love the new look facilities. I only bought the wine cellar because it was so cute. Now how about the ugly icream factory. Also I like that some of the new ones are quite small. With so many to buy now it is not just the money it is the space they take up. A smaller olive oil factory would be great too.

Judy1953
Jul 30 2010, 02:14 AM
Can you only get honey by buying the bee farm - can it not be gifted or bought somehow - haven't got enough green dollars. :(

angeskye
Jul 30 2010, 02:19 AM

Fishing is awesomely fast with the boat, as someone with a lot of water on my farms, it used to take me about 2 hours to fish all farms down a few in each bit of water, i just did the majority of my water on one farm and fished all down to 0 ... in about 5 mins...:D

Only one prob...... looks like you have to move the boat from farm to farm to use it :( that is a bit annoying but i can live with it

If you have a lot of water and you only ever buy 1 farmcash item... this is it :D

SueW170
Jul 30 2010, 02:23 AM
This is such a great update. Thanks Raul. :D
I'll echo that, Molly. I especially appreciate the ability to switch my Preserves Factory for a design more in keeping with the farm theme. Going to thoroughly enjoy many of the other new features, too:)

BobcatTchai
Jul 30 2010, 02:24 AM
Great release as always. Had to purchase some more FC to buy the honeybees but it's worth it. I have no problem with some of the facilities costing FC (it's a relatively small investment of real money for a great deal of enjoyment). The people who run this game run it as a business not a charity, and if some people didn't choose to purchase FC, chances are SlashKey wouldn't be able to invest the time and resources into making Farm Town a fun (and free to play) game for all. I understand not everyone has the option of purchasing FC, but seriously, take a step back and appreciate the fact that most of the games features are available to you free of charge :)

Tony D
Jul 30 2010, 02:25 AM
Fishing is awesomely fast with the boat, as someone with a lot of water on my farms, it used to take me about 2 hours to fish all farms down a few in each bit of water, i just did the majority of my water on one farm and fished all down to 0 ... in about 5 mins...:D

Only one prob...... looks like you have to move the boat from farm to farm to use it :( that is a bit annoying but i can live with it

If you have a lot of water and you only ever buy 1 farmcash item... this is it :DHi, you don't have to move the boat .. to use the boat on a different far :- click on the boat, click on move, click on the farm you want to use the boat on.

The boat actually stays on the the original farm but it works on the other farms as well.

Dustbunny27
Jul 30 2010, 02:32 AM
I want to know why my neighbors can't work my Bee Farm! I pay to get the bees going, so why can't other benefit from this? I pay to plant crops I use in my factories, so where's the difference? When I work any neighbors farm factories, I benefit from any of them! Even the ones they paid FC for and I don't have. Please make it available to neighbors to work when we post!!

SueW170
Jul 30 2010, 02:34 AM
Awesome updates... Of course you know we are going to say "when will the other facilities look cool like these?" lol lol I know they will very soon and i truly can't wait... Yay Dev's you are awesome........
Oh yes:) I'm already hoping that the Juice Factory and Sandwich Shop will get a redesign -- if so, I'll add them to my "facilities to buy" list.

SueW170
Jul 30 2010, 02:41 AM
So agree with your comments. I had the Preserves Factory, so have already made the switch (visit my farm #4, Northburough).
Like you, I'm hoping for redesigns of the other cartoonish facilities, especially the juice factory and sandwich shop, which I'd like to have but haven't gotten largely due to the designs. Of course, I'll need to enlarge farm 4 to have space.
The oil factory and chocolate factory (which I don't plan to get) could also use alternate designs -- agree with you.
And, oh yes, that 6th farm is going to be needed not too far in the future.

I think it's wonderful that you are adding new products for the existing facilities. Love the pumpkin pie and sunflower items!
I can hardly wait to try out the improved fishing; I had pretty much abandoned my sushi restaurant. I'm also eager to see the alternative views of the food preserve and snack factories. Thank you so much for listening to our suggestions! This is a great update.
Oh - I think I need the sixth farm now - will that be available soon? ;-)

Update: just looked at the alternate view of the snack factory - that is SO NICE! Don't have the preserve plant, so I'll have to wait until that shows up in the store. Could you also do alternate versions of the olive oil factory, sandwich restaurant, and juice factory in the future? Maybe the chocolate factory too? (If you did, I would probably actually spend $$ to get FC to buy them - a little bribery there...).

jennieileen
Jul 30 2010, 02:45 AM
just love my farms, level 100, my #5, waiting patiently for #6... this is great...

Tony D
I want to know why my neighbors can't work my Bee Farm! I pay to get the bees going, so why can't other benefit from this? I pay to plant crops I use in my factories, so where's the difference? When I work any neighbors farm factories, I benefit from any of them! Even the ones they paid FC for and I don't have. Please make it available to neighbors to work when we post!!Hi, it is the same as the (F/C) Semi and the (coin) oil pumps.. Just the way it is.

SueW170
The addict in me has been hopelessly desiring a new update - so YEA!

I just finally got started on my new week long, 5-farm planting schedule and now I have to change it all. - BOO!

However, designing, computing, and organizing a new planting schedule is more fun than the tedium of actually IMPLEMENTING it. so actually this is a big big big big YEA YEA YEA!
I don't schedule. Just sort of "fly by the seat of my pants," as the old saying goes, since I do quite enough planning, scheduling and job tracking in my real live business. ... Somehow, though, I generally keep something producing in the FT facilities that I have. ... Now if one has them all, for sure that would take lots of planning.

JAS0643
Okay I have been playing with the new stuff and I love it. I fished all my water in no time it was great. I even tried without the boat and it was very much improved but I like the boat even better.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the one click selling I have wanted that for a long time. I will be redoing farm one now because of it.

The new views on the facilities are great they look so much better then the old ones. I can't wait for some of the other facilities to get new looks.

SueW170
Jul 30 2010, 03:04 AM

Very nice app, overwhelming lately for sure, and expensive.
Of course the Preserves Factory makes a number of other products (and has all along) which are made from our crops and the fruit of trees, so for the most part, no additional cash expenditure needed. Just don't make canned tuna for now. I won't be since purchasing a big sea coast would be far down on my list of FT priorities and wouldn't fit into my current farm layouts anyway.

SueW170
Jul 30 2010, 03:08 AM
Thanks, but I'm seeing more $$ stuff with every upgrade. And point is, if you paid for a facility, new perks for that facility should be a perk for your purchase, rather than *encouraging* you to buy something else.

I can resist, no problem. I still have two farms, LOL.
Nope, just good marketing on the part of SlashKey to encourage players to purchase more items.
No problem for me either -- I have pretty darn good sales resistance LOL And save my spare change for items on my "some day" FT wish list.

angel-on-tour
Jul 30 2010, 03:12 AM
I could hug you. The best update yet, especially the fishing boat. Thank you thank you

SueW170
Jul 30 2010, 03:56 AM
Now I'll definitely have to consider working at the Market Place again to build up coins to expand my farms 4 & 5. Would like to add the Cereal Factory, as well as the Herb Shop and Furniture Factory in my town on farm 4. And will need space for more trees & crops on #5 and eventually a heliport & 'coptor (pretending it'll be for helicopter logging LOL)

Farmer Rita
Jul 30 2010, 04:30 AM
I just finished reworking all my farm to fit everything in that I have. Now, i have to start all over again. And I do it for a friend of mine too, so that means twice the work.
Good thing I am retired. LOL.
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Straitjacket
Jul 30 2010, 04:42 AM
When are those of us on My Space going to be able to work other people's factories and also are we ever going to be able to exchange our gifts?

Witch Hazel
Jul 30 2010, 05:08 AM
Really do like the new view for the snack factory!!!!!! hope some of the others will be redesigned as well! (dairy, sugar, and ice cream factories, and the sandwich shop)
thanks for the new update!!!

Angels Shangri-La
Jul 30 2010, 05:10 AM
Thanks Raul, fantastic:)

Deb NZ
Jul 30 2010, 05:18 AM
Love all the new additions and the snack and preserve buildings are so much nicer but.........the boat only works on sea coast not lakes?

Perdimia
Jul 30 2010, 06:03 AM
Have just bought the fishing boat, thanks you so much for it. Have managed to clear 1 big, 2 small sea coasts, 1 big, 1 little lake and about 10 river sections in less time than it normally takes to clear just one big lake. For the first time ever all my waters are now fishless!!!.

Absolutely love it, can;t say thank you enough for it.

Mrs Borgies
Jul 30 2010, 06:08 AM
Love all the new additions and the snack and preserve buildings are so much nicer but.........the boat only works on sea coast not lakes?

It works on sea coasts, lakes, rivers and ponds. I love it!!! :D

Big Honking Toe
Jul 30 2010, 06:12 AM
I have a question how do you get yeast? I can't figure out what gives yeast.

edit:Nvm I found it in the truck.

Rob T
Jul 30 2010, 06:51 AM
I have a question how do you get yeast? I can't figure out what gives yeast.

edit:Nvm I found it in the truck.

You can get Yeast in the Semi Trailer Truck.

azcindy58
Jul 30 2010, 07:04 AM
thank you for adding to the game I love farmtown

bluehair
Jul 30 2010, 07:15 AM
yay peanut butter better go and plant some peanuts.

hm wonder if there will be a 6th farm I hope so :)

JaneMarple9
Jul 30 2010, 07:16 AM
I look forward to it all!

joycejokel
Jul 30 2010, 07:59 AM
I love all the new stuff !! farm town has stole my life lol

luv211
Jul 30 2010, 08:14 AM
Okay I have been playing with the new stuff and I love it. I fished all my water in no time it was great. I even tried without the boat and it was very much improved but I like the boat even better.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the one click selling I have wanted that for a long time. I will be redoing farm one now because of it.

The new views on the facilities are great they look so much better then the old ones. I can't wait for some of the other facilities to get new looks.

Can't figure out how to sell with one click? Can anyone help me please?

twosmiths
Jul 30 2010, 09:03 AM
Yay!!

PB & J! Shredded Wheat! Guacamole! Pumpkin Pie! I'm so happy I stockpiled crops for my wishful thinking!

YAY!!

Chelsea J.
Jul 30 2010, 09:10 AM
Love the new updates and the additions to existing factories. The new looks to the existing shops are incredible and make my farm beautiful. Thank you all... lots of good fun on this game, a great escape from the real world every time... thanks developers, Raul, moderators, and all who work so hard to entertain me... :D

cueball50
Jul 30 2010, 09:11 AM
All the updates are super, I'm really interested in when the new level increases will be coming? Thanks for all the updates!!!

John

Texas Belle
Jul 30 2010, 09:18 AM
Off to play.

Thanks!!!;)

THANKS RAUL, finally got my guacamole for the tacos, lol
The new things are awesome, so when do we have the 6th farm to be able to farm and put all the facilities? Just kidding, but really either we expand or no crops, lol

Love you all and bless you,
Celina

Cookie01
Jul 30 2010, 09:32 AM
Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you. :D

Going to ask about Farm 6, but that makes me feel a bit ungrateful. :D

Texas Belle
Jul 30 2010, 09:58 AM
wow - lots more things to play with - thanks, but now where am i going to plant all the new things I need :D - when is farm 6 (7, 8, 9 and 10) coming out lol.

You know, I did change the look on 2 of the facilities, the snack and the preserves, and they look SO MUCH BETTER, if we could change the ice cream and the juice one, maybe just maybe we have enough space for the new ones. Those are so big, they take a lot of space, and now they are a sore look between the real cute ones around them.
When can we change them? Thanks,
Celina

ol'mcdonald
Jul 30 2010, 10:00 AM
I don't think it's right that you have to use ft cash to buy factories, when some need coin and others need cash . I have been playing this for over a year,without spending real money. I'm on disability and cannot afford to put out money.Although I have lots of time to play but not the money for the nicer items. Please see what you can do to help out those of us who cannot afford to spend real money. Thank you ol' Mc Donald

Andy H
Jul 30 2010, 10:02 AM
I heart the boat so much.....I'm giddy.

Or insane. Not sure which.

Me too - best release since I've been playing (over a year now)!

diannevt
Jul 30 2010, 10:06 AM
Ooooooh, I want, I want, I want
Somebody give me a few million real dollars so I can quit my job & devote my life to my farms, please :(

grannygoose0655
Jul 30 2010, 10:25 AM
Love the update it is the best I have ever seen on FT, my only requests at this time would be please more storage to accomodate all of the new things we need and something to harvest the flowers with. It's very tiring tedious work to harvest them, but love the tree shaker and the boat!!!! Way to go Mods!!!

aam
Jul 30 2010, 10:32 AM
:eek:Hi
Love the new features, but when I fish the fish do not go to my storage. I emptied all my lakes, rivers, seas and ponds caught all my fish, but when to my sushi and there was nothing to be made.
Anyone else have this issue?

dmc414
Jul 30 2010, 10:34 AM
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally don't mind fishing!! Now I want more lakes and rivers, but need more space....................we are never satisfied!! LOL!

Lupi
Jul 30 2010, 10:48 AM
OMG, so much! My Friday afternoon brain can't take it all in, lol

As usual, you guys excel yourselves, thank you :-)

Queen.of.Clutter
Jul 30 2010, 11:31 AM
LOVE this latest update !! I have to admit, I am weak. I have spent a small fortune on Farm Town, I purchased all the facilities and managed to fit them onto only one farm for the convenience of the workers. I figure, if I go out for a night I will spend $$$ - so now I stay home and spend it on Farm Town !

What I would love is another farm or three ..... LOL !! I am running out of room to plant !!!! Hopefully we will get at least one more ...

JocelynCS
Jul 30 2010, 11:33 AM
That fishing boat is awesome!

Also, add mead to the winery and wine cellar! So happy to see bees!

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 30 2010, 12:04 PM

Think she meant delete.

dmc414
Jul 30 2010, 12:12 PM
Love the new features, but when I fish the fish do not go to my storage. I emptied all my lakes, rivers, seas and ponds caught all my fish, but when to my sushi and there was nothing to be made.

Do you have rice in storage? Sushi requires rice.

The Dalai Farmer
Jul 30 2010, 12:14 PM
Wow! It's like your a genie or something! All my wishes have come true!

mlong1111
Jul 30 2010, 12:20 PM
I'd like to keep seeing more levels so that I can earn mor FC to get these new items please. or maybe instead of just coins in the daily raffel, there could be some fc as well?

alicea
Jul 30 2010, 12:20 PM
Now we need you to fix the vehicle rotation so it can do a 360, can't have cars going in different directions on roads can now make with asphalt. Thanks for continually adding and updating.

tagman
Jul 30 2010, 12:44 PM
Please help me...which trophy do you need and how do you use it?
Thanks

SparkyTX
Jul 30 2010, 12:50 PM
Love all the new stuff, thanks so much - so far have just bought the fishing boat (waiting for my crops to come in so I can clear some land off for the other things, lol). The fishing boat rocks! You can fish out your lakes, streams and oceans in just minutes and get ALL of the fish.

Oh, and I think the tuna is only found in the big ocean strip - am I right on that one?

Anyway, thanks again for all the hard work, and boy, did I say how much I love the boat, lol?

lulu836
Jul 30 2010, 12:52 PM
Thanks

To do what task exactly?

CindySue farmergirl
Jul 30 2010, 01:20 PM
*SWOON* I have the vapours! This totally rocks!

JAS0643
Jul 30 2010, 01:43 PM

Think she meant delete.

Nope I meant sell.

Click on the bulldozer to delete things, when you click on something to delete the conformation box that comes up will have an options to check a box that says "do not ask me again in this session when deleting items <5,000 coins". Now if you have the trophy to sell things, when you delete them the mayor "auctions" them off and gives you some coins for the item. I say "auction" because so far you (a) get the same amount for everything and (b) it is the same amount you got before when you sold the item. I don't know if that will change in the future where you might get different amount for the same thing though. So what the developers have really done is turn the bulldozer into a sell tool, which is why I said one click selling.

JAS0643
Jul 30 2010, 01:47 PM
Thanks

Are you talking about the deleting? If so it is the trophy that lets you sell things in the game. You need 8 neighbors to get the trophy, once you have it all you need to do is use the bulldozer and the mayor will auction things off when you "delete" them.

Irish355
Jul 30 2010, 01:48 PM
I love the new updates...and I promise not to drink the beer while I'm driving my new boat! Speaking of beer; are there any plans to make hops one of the gifts?
Great job on all the updates and I really like the new look of the Snack and Food Preserve factory. You devs are the absolute best!!

krbrown2000
Jul 30 2010, 01:49 PM
Love the updates, especially how much better fishing is now. One question, though...is it possible that all bodies of water don't use the new fishing algorithm? My seacoasts and river pieces, it's about one click per fish. But I have a "big pond" that seems to still be on the old method...click, click, click, click, ... caught one! click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click... caught another one. A pain!

TsunamiVince
Jul 30 2010, 02:15 PM
chainsaw
chainsaw
chainsaw
chainsaw

lulu836
Jul 30 2010, 02:46 PM
What is up with the chainsaw deal? I think it has been more than bountifully stated that some people want a chain saw. Large, bold and repeated posts with "CHAINSAW" on them seem a bit over the top. I think everybody knows that there is a desire by some people to have one in the game. I don't really see the point but I think we all know your wishes by now.

Patti Farmland
Jul 30 2010, 02:54 PM
will i lose all that is in the old factory when i switch????
thanks

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 30 2010, 02:56 PM
will i lose all that is in the old factory when i switch????
thanks

Nope, it will still be there :)

Old Goat
Jul 30 2010, 03:26 PM
Do the bee hives produce Jars 'O Honey or does the honey have to go through a facility first?
What facilities can the honey straight from the hives be used in?

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 30 2010, 03:30 PM
Do the bee hives produce Jars 'O Honey or does the honey have to go through a facility first?
What facilities can the honey straight from the hives be used in?

Bee hives make the honey jars.

The facilities are the ice cream, cereal, brewery, and snack. For a more complete look, visit Chapter 13: Facilities in the Game Guide :) (link in my sig too )

Old Goat
Jul 30 2010, 03:34 PM
Thank you TT :) Didn't know if they had to be processed first :)

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 30 2010, 03:36 PM
Thank you TT :) Didn't know if they had to be processed first :)

You are welcome :) The bee hive works like the semi truck, fish farming plant, and oil pump....just click to produce :D

Jeneita
Jul 30 2010, 03:53 PM
Can we have tuna put in the semi trailer - I can't start with the fish, this already takes up all my spare time. Love the updates.

ant carter
Jul 30 2010, 05:04 PM
Does anybody know how long a almond tree takes to be ready for harvest

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 30 2010, 05:09 PM
Does anybody know how long a almond tree takes to be ready for harvest

We'll find out in a day or so :) I planted mine pretty much after getting them and are over 1/2 way done, so I'm thinking 2 days.

amo
Jul 30 2010, 05:35 PM

You need the big sea coast to catch tuna. To purchase the big sea coasts it takes farm cash.

Janet 1
Jul 30 2010, 05:59 PM
Another fantastic update.
Keep up the good work.

https://hjhw3a.bay.livefilestore.com/y1m09SOtyytui1pO9sVm7inTWyfOYZGTJFUf035fq50ENWouJo 3bXsZcR3fEKOBE5o6MnDs7NRTXAGxBtBWu6dvoPtm5UYLnxHg_ 1OOK3VqP_lNfzKJzpPm52qmuzdvw7eOCXnv99l9XkdAm3pDbll HJg/july%202210.bmp?psid

I'm so sorry I couldn't reply to your greeting when I visited your farm but it wasn't working for some reason although I did try to type an answer. I saw your farm photo on this forum and wanted to have a look. Absolutely amazing!
Sorry I didn't have time to do any fishing but it is midnight here in England so I am too tired. lol. Well done on making such artistic use of the land.

garden ho
Jul 30 2010, 06:01 PM
Love all the updates! the fishing boat is the bomb! I've never been able to catch all my fish until now. Quick question though - i know we have the option to sell crops and gifts that are in our storage. Has anyone given thought to being able to sell any items that we may have in storage? There are times I put things in there because it was a little tedious to click, sell,confirm, etc. Now I have tons of things there that can't be sold unless I move them to a farm. Just wondering???:)

VeronicaT
Jul 30 2010, 06:44 PM
I haven't yet bought a fishing boat and am debating whether or not to get one. I have 79 FC which I want to save for any holiday items that I want that require it and I do plan on buying more whenever I get to my bank to make a deposit. I love that it's faster to fish even without it. But I won't forget that when I can't those last few fish all I need is a new hire request or to refresh if I'm on my farm. Not sure about getting a big sea coast simply for tuna. Oh my poor brain's gonna hurt from weighing out the pros and cons! Please consider adding tuna to the semi! TYVM! : )

weeeeone6804
Jul 30 2010, 06:46 PM
i love the new updates. i wish you guys would add 50 more levels to go up because that would be awsome. i am stuck at lvl 100.

justlisa
Jul 30 2010, 06:53 PM
The Updates are Great.I love this game .with that being said I have one question
will there be any updates with the levels thanks for your time justlisa

j17fighter64
Jul 30 2010, 06:56 PM
I cannot get Farmtown to load and my crops are going to die. What shall I do? I have tried deleting history, cookies, dealing with the firewall`and security setting all to no avail!

weeeeone6804
Jul 30 2010, 07:01 PM
i cannot get farmtown to load and my crops are going to die. What shall i do? I have tried deleting history, cookies, dealing with the firewall`and security setting all to no avail!

log out of facebook and restart your computer and then log back into facebook and then try and get back on farmtown

Majik Merlin
Jul 30 2010, 07:35 PM
Is there going to be any way to get honey w/o buying the facility? (like sugar, coffee, etc)

KimWW
Jul 30 2010, 07:48 PM
I adore the update.

I like being able to change the appearance of the preserve and snack factories. The cartooniness was one reason I had not bought them.

I would like to suggest we also get that option with the juice factory, the chocolate factory, and ESPECIALLY the Sandwich shop.

kamrul
Jul 30 2010, 07:50 PM
in the previous release Tree shaker was an excellent tools. But it is very expensive and unfortunately it doesn't chop trees. Can I request to make Tree Shaker to chop the trees as well? I believe Tree shaker should have this facility cuz it's really expensive. ty.

cocare
Jul 30 2010, 08:01 PM
Great update. Are you planning on increasing the levels past 100? Farm size past 5?

StoneFace
Jul 30 2010, 08:29 PM
Great update. Are you planning on increasing the levels past 100? Farm size past 5?

I think that is a given... or rather two givens.....

They may come together, and my guess is within a week

I am ready to expand now to farms 6,7,8, and 9 (:eek:)...... and then watch how many will
- complain they don't have enough farms,
- are "stuck" at level xyz, and
- how unfair it is to those at the top.....

melizabeth5
Jul 30 2010, 08:34 PM

Yes...I found the same thing. They will fix it!!!

Mrs Borgies
Jul 30 2010, 08:37 PM
I cannot get Farmtown to load and my crops are going to die. What shall I do? I have tried deleting history, cookies, dealing with the firewall`and security setting all to no avail!

Hi there, linking your farm is helpful when needing help with your farm. There is a link in my signature that will take you to a post on how to do this. Good luck.

alexlbs
Jul 30 2010, 08:44 PM
Hey There,

--Raul

Thanks for alternative view for the Snack Factory and the Food Preserve Factory - the new ones are so much nicer.
Now please also make the Juice Factory and the Chocolate Factory with an alternative view. The current ones are still cartoony!

melizabeth5
Jul 30 2010, 08:58 PM
Yes...I found the same thing. They will fix it!!!

I spoke too soon...I needed rice to make sushi! Now why did I not remember that...got so excited, that I had a brain overload. The only explanation I have...lol!

Che-Rah
Jul 30 2010, 09:05 PM

Tony, the conspiracy is against both of us now, since I was working also.

Thanks, Raul, et al for more excitement than my little heart can stand :D

DARLENEW
Jul 30 2010, 09:11 PM
Tony, the conspiracy is against both of us now, since I was working also.

Thanks, Raul, et al for more excitement than my little heart can stand :D
I'm with ya, Tony and Che....I found out late, also, and had to get in high gear to get caught up with everything....Tony, I do think you are good luck when it comes to updates....what does your crystal ball (tricky knee or cute feet) tell you about any further updates??? Oh, thanks for the updates, can't wait for farm 6 and more levels!!!!

grannygoose0655
Jul 30 2010, 09:52 PM
Sorry I called you guys Mods yesterday, but if you do change the looks of the existing facilities can you streamline the size to a little smaller version or someway to fit more into the space we can allot to them since of course we need all the space we can get for crops, oh yeah and making our farms look good!!!Lol, just kidding here you guys are the greatest!!!!

PlantMyRedTulips
Jul 30 2010, 09:54 PM

Thank You

In the sea coasts, I am positive about the large ones; unsure if the smaller coast does.

Gundha
Jul 30 2010, 10:58 PM
Among all the updates & changes this time, I like the change of the position that text "10 XXXX sent to production..." appears. It was moved higher so that it does not disturb the view of the products.(it was pain for me to wait this text to role up and disappear, as I play this game on netpad, it used to take time...)

Such minute change really shows how you care for players!!
(or maybe because of entirely different reason?? )

JAS0643
Jul 30 2010, 11:40 PM

Tony we learned a long time ago we will only get updates when you are at work, so just learn to live with it. :p ;) When you posted you where sick the other day I thought oh no he needs to get better soon and go back to work I want an update this week. :o:D:p

Among all the updates & changes this time, I like the change of the position that text "10 XXXX sent to production..." appears. It was moved higher so that it does not disturb the view of the products.(it was pain for me to wait this text to role up and disappear, as I play this game on netpad, it used to take time...)

Such minute change really shows how you care for players!!
(or maybe because of entirely different reason?? )

I noticed that last night I also noticed that the xps seems to add up faster and I had only one time out while loading the facilities instead of 10. :D I don't know how long you have played but the developers have giving us a lot of little things like that that people have asked for or complained about. One of the best ones was moving the trees % growth to over the tree instead on on the tree.

scarletdolphn
Jul 30 2010, 11:47 PM
ok this may have already been answered in the previous 24 pages, but i don't have time to read thru all of it. For the honey making facility, where do you get the bee's from?

JAS0643
Jul 31 2010, 12:10 AM
ok this may have already been answered in the previous 24 pages, but i don't have time to read thru all of it. For the honey making facility, where do you get the bee's from?

You don't need bees. You buy the honey just like you do in the fish farming plant, truck, and the oil pump.

ema1976
Jul 31 2010, 12:11 AM
Dude...this is what I get for not logging in for a whole day. I didn't realize until just now there was an update. Fantastic! Thanks!!

kazzaqld
Jul 31 2010, 01:23 AM
I. LOVE. THE. BOAT. :D:D:D

I had almost given up on my fish factories because fishing was so tedious - but I've never had my rivers emptier than they are today! :D

Brilliant upgrade- and just when I said to myself no more money spent on Farmtown. :rolleyes:

Dreamgirlz
Jul 31 2010, 01:48 AM
The new features are great but I added the honey factory and paid for it with farmcash. It is gone tonight!! Also my new almond trees are gone - I had 12 trees on my new 5th farm. Where are they?

SueW170
Jul 31 2010, 03:12 AM
Really do like the new view for the snack factory!!!!!! hope some of the others will be redesigned as well! (dairy, sugar, and ice cream factories, and the sandwich shop)
I have no problem with the Dairy Plant and Sugar Factory, but am hoping for a redesign of the sandwich shop, juice factory and (though I don't have them) the olive oil and chocolate factories.

essexboy
Jul 31 2010, 03:37 AM

I also like the way the sugar and dairy facility look, but maybe the ice cream factory could be jazz up alittle. and totaly agree about the sandwith shop. I would also like these facilities given a new look, juice factory and maybe alittle less colour on the chocolate factory, but keep the size and look to the choc factory.

wow.... thank you for another great update dev.

I wonder if the new snack factory is really a spanish villa.it looks amazing anyway devs.

Big Honking Toe
Jul 31 2010, 04:51 AM
Can't figure out how to sell with one click? Can anyone help me please?there should be a little checkmark when u sell stuff.

I love the boat too so much easier and I actually do it now.I have been trying to put multiple barns, etc for animals across my farms and man it's such a pain to get them and then get them in.