PDA

View Full Version : Official Top Post Thread Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items

Pages : [1] 2 3

marymarcel
Oct 30 2013, 07:03 AM
This thread is for reporting problems concerning anything that has gone missing on your farm.
Please read the following information BEFORE posting in this thread.
Thank you!

If you purchase Farm Cash and did not get it - Do NOT Attempt to Buy it again.
Please click on this link, read the information in the first post on page one:
https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594682

If you purchase Farm Cash Item and did not get it - Do NOT Attempt to Buy it again.
Check your Farm Cash Activity Log (https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/farm_cash/) first and see if the purchase went through.

You can also check there if you have a problem with Farm Cash purchases, rewards for quests, rewards for the Neighborhood Chain Contests, rewards for leveling up.

Your Farm Cash Activity Log will verify if any Farm Cash has been deducted or added.

It will show you exactly what purchases you made, what Farm Cash you bought and what you have earned.

To check you Farm Cash Activity for the last 6 months please click on this link:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/farm_cash/

OR

Click on the Account tab at the top of your game screen. Then click on Farm Cash Activity Log

Purchases of Farm Cash, Support credit will have a vivid green background.

FarmCash earned and Farm Cash gifts that you have accepted will have a pale green background.

Farm Cash spent for sending FarmCash Items or Farm Cash Gift Cards will have a pink background.

Farm Cash Gift Cards or Farm Cash Items that have been sent to you will have an Orange background.

If a purchase is showing in the Farm Cash Activity Log but you did not get the item or Farm Cash, reload your game and check again.

If it's an item you purchased like a tool, go back to the farm where you made the purchase, make sure that the relevant preference setting is checked so you can see what you bought. Then see if it now showing up or has made it's way into your Item Storage.

If a Farm Cash reward is showing in the Farm Cash Activity Log, you will be able to see what your new Farm Cash total is and any purchase you may have made after receiving it. Reload your game and see if your Farm Cash is now showing the correct amount.

If you can not find something that you put on your farm:

Check Out The Game Guide: Chapter 23: Missing Items On The Farm (https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=331662) Everything you need to know about how to search for missing items is included there.

If you are trying to find where you may have already placed things like trees/flowers etc or can't remember what crops you have planted on which farms:https://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameguide/toolbox/farm stats toolbox.PNG If you have enough farms upgraded you can try using Farm Stats. Depending on how many farms you have expanded to a certain size, this lets you see the stats of your crops, trees, flowers, fish, animal products, harvested/plowed fields on either the Current Farm, a specific farm or All Farms.

There are various filters to show a specific category or all products by ready, growing or wasted and when they will be in that state ranging from Now to 24hrs or more.
The A-Z filter allows you to sort the list Alphabetically, by Quantity or Category.

When you mouse over any product showing you will also see how many you have stored.

For stats on Fish, at least 5 farms at 26x26 or bigger
For stats on Animals, at least 6 farms at 26x26 or bigger
For stats on Flowers, at least 7 farms at 28x28 or bigger (ignores frozen flowers)
For stats on Trees, at least 8 farms at 30x30 or bigger
For stats on Crops, at least 9 farms at 32x32 or bigger
For stats on Fields, at least 9 farms at 32x32 or bigger (stats on harvested and plowed fields only)
For stats on All Products, at least 10 farms at 34x34 or bigger

If you have anything missing from your farm:

check your preferences (the wrench) to ensure that the item has not become hidden. Note: Sometimes, especially during a new release, your preference settings will change on their own. So double check!!

If the item is still missing:

Clear your browser’s cache/history. Then close and reopen it to make sure those have cleared then load the game. You may even want to go one step further and restart your computer rather than just closing and opening your browser.

Click HERE (https://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890) for instructions on clearing your browser's cache/history.

Still gone?

Ask a neighbor to see if they can see the item. If they cannot see it provide a link to your farm and a moderator will take a look. If you need instuctions on how to get your farm link CLICK HERE (https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662838) for instructions.

If nobody else can see it either:

you will be directed to contact the Farmtown Support Team. To contact the support staff CLICK HERE (https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support) select the category in the window that opens and fill in a support ticket. However, it is solely up to the support staff as to whether or not you will receive a refund and their decisions are final. IF it is agreed upon that you will be reimbursed. Be patient, it may take time for them to get back to you. Please do not send multiple tickets to Support as that does not speed up the process. Reimbursements or refunds are never made through the forum.

A common question asked is where to get certain trees or tree products from. Not all trees are in the store, some are only available by exchanging gifts for them so they are on the gift page. The ones that are not so easily identifiable by the name of the tree are these:

Acacia (for Arabic Gum)
Mulberry (for Silk Worms)
Red Maple (for Maple Sap)
Rubber (for Latex)

For a full list of all the trees on the gift page click this link and scroll down to the bottom half of the post: https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6330646#post6330646

The only flowers not available in the store are Glads, those are also on the gift page.

This thread is for players to report problems only. Any off topic posts will be removed by a moderator without notice to the user.

harrywhitmore@comcast.net
Jan 02 2021, 04:42 PM
I have 5 of my 6 ships showing , can you send out a salvage team
tyvm

Taz D
Jan 02 2021, 04:52 PM
I have 5 of my 6 ships showing , can you send out a salvage team
tyvm
Hi Harrywhitmore,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items.

I have checked and you have all 7 ships not 6 and multiples of several of them that you have purchased and show as being on your farms. As the ships are coin you can replace the missing one easily.

Please note that once you have purchased a ship yo u do not need to purchase it again as it will still be present to be able to fill and dispatch in your port manager.

You can also contact Support for a refund of the coins if you wish to do so. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

natanoel12
Jan 12 2021, 12:23 PM
Hello
The store let me buy a 10x10 seeder but took my 50 farmcash and did not give me the tool what can I do now?

marymarcel
Jan 12 2021, 12:39 PM
Hello
The store let me buy a 10x10 seeder but took my 50 farmcash and did not give me the tool what can I do now?

Hi natanoel12 :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I had a look at your data and I dont see any purchase for a seeder. The last purchase showing up was on November 02, 2020

You can check this yourself, by clicking in account tab above the game screen and then click in Farmcash activity log button.

natanoel12
Jan 12 2021, 02:31 PM
thank you - I could have sworn I had 170 FC now I have 120

natanoel12
Jan 12 2021, 02:37 PM
thank you for your reply - well so that may mean that the purchase did not register due to some glitch then because I could have sworn having 170 FC and not 120 must be losing it

marymarcel
Jan 12 2021, 02:44 PM
thank you - I could have sworn I had 170 FC now I have 120

thank you for your reply - well so that may mean that the purchase did not register due to some glitch then because I could have sworn having 170 FC and not 120 must be losing it

Hi natanoel12 :)

According to your data, you only have Seeders 2x1, 2x2 and 3x3 so it would be impossible for you to purchase Seeder EX 10x10 without owning all the previous ones.

dennis.darlene@yahoo.com
Jan 16 2021, 07:55 PM
Since the change from Adobe to the new FT I am missing 2 water mills one on F1 and one on F2. All animals on the farm grounds on all 43 farms are missing. I have searched the storage for items and they are not there. I did not sell my mills. I checked to see if they were hidden, they were not. I reloaded the game several times, cleared my farm cache and they still do not appear. 100000197948999
I do not know where to post on this thread, I hope someone sees this.
01/16/2021 7:52 PM CST USA 100000197948999

dennis.darlene@yahoo.com
Jan 16 2021, 07:59 PM
Since the change from Adobe to the new FT I am missing 2 water mills one on F1 and one on F2. All animals on the farm grounds on all 43 farms are missing. I have searched the storage for items and they are not there. I did not sell my mills. I checked to see if they were hidden, they were not. I reloaded the game several times, cleared my farm cache and they still do not appear. 100000197948999

Taz D
Jan 16 2021, 08:01 PM
Hi Dennis.darlene,
The lose animals have not been added in yet. As far as the watermills they are showing in your account data, so they will probably show up by the time the facility manager is added. If they don't then please post back here.

George.S
Jan 17 2021, 10:41 AM
Interesting... I was wondering if missing mills is a thing. OK, it's just a mill... but I too am missing one, from my original farm (currently in position 1). The mill on the farm in position 0 is still there, and I have at least one neighbor who is also missing a mill. Just FYI. Maybe they are the pre-facilities days mills?

Idunno, and don't much care, actually. It would be groovy if we could store gifts or run facilities before I run out of bait... but whatever. I'm partyin' like it's 2009, lol.
Actually, I'm relieved my farms still exist; full stop. I've got mighty used to the place ;)

Taz D
Jan 17 2021, 10:48 AM
Interesting... I was wondering if missing mills is a thing. OK, it's just a mill... but I too am missing one, from my original farm (currently in position 1). The mill on the farm in position 0 is still there, and I have at least one neighbor who is also missing a mill. Just FYI. Maybe they are the pre-facilities days mills?

Idunno, and don't much care, actually. It would be groovy if we could store gifts or run facilities before I run out of bait... but whatever. I'm partyin' like it's 2009, lol.
Actually, I'm relieved my farms still exist; full stop. I've got mighty used to the place ;)
Hi George,
Yes it seems that some are missing the watermill. This should be fixed after we get the facilities back working. If it isn't then please post back here after the facilities are activated.

vickikcpa
Jan 18 2021, 12:48 PM
User ID: 100000691604893

I am missing all my mugo, smoke branches, holly and snake chop stuff on 2 farms. All of it. Please, will you help get them back for me? Am I not to use thee FT memcache thing anymore?

Tiger
Jan 18 2021, 01:11 PM
User ID: 100000691604893

I am missing all my mugo, smoke branches, holly and snake chop stuff on 2 farms. All of it. Please, will you help get them back for me? Am I not to use thee FT memcache thing anymore?

Hi vickikcpa,

Which farms are they missing from? Please let us know the name of those farms. I did find loads of them on your farm called 34 Flowers. Click on the grid top left of your game screen and see if your farm order is correct or showing up in the wrong places.

vickikcpa
Jan 18 2021, 01:44 PM

had chopping on 30 and 31. did find some on 34 - I have moved farms around - would that cause the issue? tysm.

vickikcpa
Jan 18 2021, 01:45 PM
I have them on farm 30 1nd 34 - I did see what you mentioned on farm 34. I have moved my farms around - would that cause this issue?

marymarcel
Jan 18 2021, 02:11 PM

had chopping on 30 and 31. did find some on 34 - I have moved farms around - would that cause the issue? tysm.

I have them on farm 30 1nd 34 - I did see what you mentioned on farm 34. I have moved my farms around - would that cause this issue?

Hi vickikcpa :)

Your farms 30 and 31 only have flowers and facilities, but their names say you have chop. Maybe you didnt change your farms name? same as farm 34 says only Flowers but you also have chop items on it.

Please remember that we cant change our farms names yet in the new version.

If you wish you can contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find Support emails please read the following information:

Aussie Rae
Jan 18 2021, 04:44 PM
lol, was going to post that the animal barns on my farm #1 appeared to be broken as no notification of the products showed going to storage, but after I reloaded the game and checked storage (had written down the totals in there first) am happy to say all the products made it to storage... was going to delete this but it may help any others who find the same thing happening on their farms.. I have noticed that on some farms the animal barns continue to show as ready to harvest after its been done yet on other farms, that changes to the time til they will be ready, now to do the other 42 farms and collect all the animal products for the day, :) Fishing, harvesting plow and planting is super fast... I may never visit the job market again, lol

Aussie Rae
Jan 18 2021, 06:20 PM
OMG, tried planting MUSHROOMS... what a mess... some fields showed as planted, others didn't so I planted those... then found after reloading that the farm had harvested fields... decided to delete all and it took ages... had to refresh the farm multiple times... will be giving MUSHROOMS a wide berth for a while...

LisaScobee
Jan 19 2021, 10:17 PM
Sorry if this has been posted somewhere. I didn't take time to read the entire forum before posting. Where are our animals that aren't stored in the animal buildings? Are they missing because they're animated and that has to be reprogrammed with the new version? Thanks.

Taz D
Jan 19 2021, 10:23 PM
Sorry if this has been posted somewhere. I didn't take time to read the entire forum before posting. Where are our animals that aren't stored in the animal buildings? Are they missing because they're animated and that has to be reprogrammed with the new version? Thanks.
Hi LIsa,
yes it is because they are animated and have not been added yet.

LisaScobee
Jan 19 2021, 11:36 PM
Hi LIsa,
yes it is because they are animated and have not been added yet.

Thanks! I bet you guys (mods) are just as anxious for the game to be back to normal as the players! Have a good evening!

uma437
Jan 20 2021, 12:30 PM
USER ID number 1493587961
Hi, I tried to decorate my farms with the purple hand tool and some items from my storage. Some of them are namend in the storage but without picture and I cannot place these ones on my farm. Others are available without problems. I only tested to use seasonal items. Some holiday animals are unavailable: Holiday dogs, goats, pigs and sheep. Thanks in advance for checking this.

Taz D
Jan 20 2021, 12:33 PM
USER ID number 1493587961
Hi, I tried to decorate my farms with the purple hand tool and some items from my storage. Some of them are namend in the storage but without picture and I cannot place these ones on my farm. Others are available without problems. I only tested to use seasonal items. Some holiday animals are unavailable: Holiday dogs, goats, pigs and sheep. Thanks in advance for checking this.
Hi Uma,
Some of the newer graphics and any animated ones have not been added to the game yet.

wolfman39531_2007
Jan 20 2021, 01:26 PM
i tried to get into my farm to work on the crops which is about too be expired. I have no seeder, harvester, tree shaker, log cutting truck and no fishing boat, they were in their four days ago and all gone, please put them back, the farms that i have them on show none there as well?

marymarcel
Jan 20 2021, 01:36 PM
i tried to get into my farm to work on the crops which is about too be expired. I have no seeder, harvester, tree shaker, log cutting truck and no fishing boat, they were in their four days ago and all gone, please put them back, the farms that i have them on show none there as well?

Hi wolfman :)

I moved your post to the thread about missing items.

Those tools are on your farms, you have to put them into storage, so you can use them from your tool box or add them to your shortcuts.

lyndalu47
Jan 21 2021, 10:01 AM
My Farm 23, "So Much to See" had a row of national flags. Since the move to HTML5, only one of these flags remains. It makes me wonder what else i am missing and don't even know about yet! I appreciate the work (and time!) that has gone into this transition, but i am hoping someone can look at my Farm 23 to explain the mystery of the missing flags. p.s. if i have posted in the wrong place, will you move my question to where it should be? Thank you so much!

Taz D
Jan 21 2021, 10:07 AM
My Farm 23, "So Much to See" had a row of national flags. Since the move to HTML5, only one of these flags remains. It makes me wonder what else i am missing and don't even know about yet! I appreciate the work (and time!) that has gone into this transition, but i am hoping someone can look at my Farm 23 to explain the mystery of the missing flags. p.s. if i have posted in the wrong place, will you move my question to where it should be? Thank you so much!
Hi Lyndalu,
Your previous post concerning this was moved to the Game Migration thread and answered in this post:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6415150&postcount=757

All of the graphics have not been added yet and that is why your flags are not showing currently. When they get all the animation and graphics added later then those will show.

LisaScobee
Jan 21 2021, 05:08 PM
To the person that was looking for "trash bins" in the store and asking if they could be added...They have a variety of them already. Just search "trash" in the store. See attached.

DarleneMac52
Jan 22 2021, 06:18 AM
100008362357274 user id

I am missing animal buildings on a few farms - that I am aware...

Farm14 is missing dairy and chicken
Farm 29,31,23 have no animal buildings and thus no animals
Farm 20 has 2 sets of dairy, chicken, wool and one rabbit.
40,41,43 - I am sure I had animal buildings (dairy,wool,rabbit and chicken) on all but 43. Not sure about it.

I may be missing oil wells, mineral mines, open pit mines and fishing farms on 42-43 I still have the semi on both. tyvm for any help you can give :) Darlene

Tiger
Jan 22 2021, 09:27 AM
100008362357274 user id

I am missing animal buildings on a few farms - that I am aware...

Farm14 is missing dairy and chicken
Farm 29,31,23 have no animal buildings and thus no animals
Farm 20 has 2 sets of dairy, chicken, wool and one rabbit.
40,41,43 - I am sure I had animal buildings (dairy,wool,rabbit and chicken) on all but 43. Not sure about it.

I may be missing oil wells, mineral mines, open pit mines and fishing farms on 42-43 I still have the semi on both. tyvm for any help you can give :) Darlene

Hi Darlene,

It's unlikely that they have gone missing. Those that you own will probably be there, it's just that they are not easy to find at the moment with no search tool, option to show facilities by type and no facility manager at this time. It's possible that some may be underneath other facilities that are showing up which is why you can't see them.

I'm not seeing any farm cash items missing at all, so those are on you farms somewhere.

If you have plenty of totally clear space on the farms you think animal sheds are missing from you could use the green freestyle that you own to move things around and see if you can find them, but personally I would wait until we get one of the options back that i mentioned, as it will be far easier to do then.

Elizabeth5
Jan 23 2021, 04:25 PM
Can someone please help? All my Pigsties are missing from F10 till F16, on 18, 23, 24, 25, 26, 33, 34, .

My Rabbit Hutch is missing on F16 I put all my animal sheds on the left hand side corner. As I'm harvesting the animal sheds, I noticed they are missing. Thanks in advance.

Taz D
Jan 23 2021, 04:35 PM
Can someone please help? All my Pigsties are missing from F10 till F16, on 18, 23, 24, 25, 26, 33, 34, .

My Rabbit Hutch is missing on F16 I put all my animal sheds on the left hand side corner. As I'm harvesting the animal sheds, I noticed they are missing. Thanks in advance.
Hi Elizabeth,
As we do not have a search tool yet it would be very difficult to find any of the animal sheds among all the facilities. I have checked your account data and they are showing in that. The only thing you can do right now is wait until we get the search tool back.

You might try clearing your browser cache, close the browser, then reopen and see if they show. It will take a little longer to load as it needs to download all the graphics again.

Elizabeth5
Jan 23 2021, 08:54 PM
Hi Elizabeth,
As we do not have a search tool yet it would be very difficult to find any of the animal sheds among all the facilities. I have checked your account data and they are showing in that. The onl;y thing you can do right now is wait until we get the search tool back.

You might try clearing your browser cache, close the browser, then reopen and see if they show. It will take a little longer to load as it needs to download all the graphics again.

Thank you very much Taz for your prompt reply. Thanks for your suggestion. All my animal sheds are on the left hand side. They aren't amongst all the other facilities. The way I arranged it prior to the changes so that I'm able to check the number of animals in it. As for my Google Chrome, I've updated it to the very latest version just a few days ago. This is Google Chrome's latest version Version 88.0.4324.104 (Official Build) (64-bit) which I updated on Friday, 22 January 2021. Thanks once again.

Taz D
Jan 23 2021, 09:11 PM
Thank you very much Taz for your prompt reply. Thanks for your suggestion. All my animal sheds are on the left hand side. They aren't amongst all the other facilities. The way I arranged it prior to the changes so that I'm able to check the number of animals in it. As for my Google Chrome, I've updated it to the very latest version just a few days ago. This is Google Chrome's latest version Version 88.0.4324.104 (Official Build) (64-bit) which I updated on Friday, 22 January 2021. Thanks once again.
Hi Elizabeth,
I have gone to all your farms 2 - 9 and can see the pigstys there. I can't go to your farm 1 as it appears it is set as private.

You might try unchecking the Show items in the preferences for crops, trees and flowers as those buildings seem to hide in those.

If you haven't done so, please try clearing your browser cache, close your browser, then reopen your farms. It will take longer to load the first time loading as it has to down load all the graphics for the farms.

You can also try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

Elizabeth5
Jan 23 2021, 11:03 PM
Hi Elizabeth,
I have gone to all your farms 2 - 9 and can see the pigstys there. I can't go to your farm 1 as it appears it is set as private.

You might try unchecking the Show items in the preferences for crops, trees and flowers as those buildings seem to hide in those.

If you haven't done so, please try clearing your browser cache, close your browser, then reopen your farms. It will take longer to load the first time loading as it has to down load all the graphics for the farms.

You can also try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

Thanks Taz for checking my Farms from F1 till F9. First of all my F1 isn't on Private. But if it is on Private it's not my doing. Are you able to uncheck it on your end? I don't have any quest farms now. So nothing is Private. On my Preferences there isn't anything to uncheck Items at all. There are no such thing of Items as I can't find that on my Preferences.

I've also re cleared my browser data on Chrome. After that Cleared with the Memcache link u gave me. Please check on my F10. All my animal sheds are on the left hand side. These are the farms that my pig sties are missing. All my Pigsties are missing from F10 till F16, on 18, 23, 24, 25, 26, 33, 34. My Rabbit Hutch is missing on F16.

As for now, I've done all what you ask of me. 1. Clearing Browsing History. 2. Clearing Memcache with the FT link.

Results are just the same. No pig sties on all the said farms n no Rabbit hutch of F16. From F1 till F9, All animal sheds are there. So if you go on to F10, you won't find the Pig sties there. Please look to your left. On the right hand side tops are all the Facilities. There are no Animals Sheds Amongst all those Facilities. Thanks in advance.

Taz D
Jan 23 2021, 11:30 PM
Thanks Taz for checking my Farms from F1 till F9. First of all my F1 isn't on Private. But if it is on Private it's not my doing. Are you able to uncheck it on your end? I don't have any quest farms now. So nothing is Private. On my Preferences there isn't anything to uncheck Items at all. There are no such thing of Items as I can't find that on my Preferences.

I've also re cleared my browser data on Chrome. After that Cleared with the Memcache link u gave me. Please check on my F10. All my animal sheds are on the left hand side. These are the farms that my pig sties are missing. All my Pigsties are missing from F10 till F16, on 18, 23, 24, 25, 26, 33, 34. My Rabbit Hutch is missing on F16.

As for now, I've done all what you ask of me. 1. Clearing Browsing History. 2. Clearing Memcache with the FT link.

Results are just the same. No pig sties on all the said farms n no Rabbit hutch of F16. From F1 till F9, All animal sheds are there. So if you go on to F10, you won't find the Pig sties there. Please look to your left. On the right hand side tops are all the Facilities. There are no Animals Sheds Amongst all those Facilities. Thanks in advance.
Hi Elizabeth,
No I don't have any way to change your farm status and at the moment you don't either.
At the top of your preferences are the "Show" items for Crops, trees, flowers, etc. for 10 different things. Don't uncheck the box for Show Facilities as that includes the animal buildings.

Sorry, I misunderstood and checked the first 9 farms thinking that was where they were missing. I have now checked all your farms from 10 to 36,
I do not see any pigstys except on the following farms:
17, 19 - 22, 27 - 32, 35 & 36.

What I can see in your data is listed by the original farm numbers so if you have moved any then then that will not show the location number of those.

I can't do any more with this. If you wish you can report this to Support and see if they can figure it out. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:

Elizabeth5
Jan 24 2021, 12:25 AM
Hi Elizabeth,
No I don't have any way to change your farm status and at the moment you don't either.
At the top of your preferences are the "Show" items for Crops, trees, flowers, etc. for 10 different things. Don't uncheck the box for Show Facilities as that includes the animal buildings.

Sorry, I misunderstood and checked the first 9 farms thinking that was where they were missing. I have now checked all your farms from 10 to 36,
I do not see any pigstys except on the following farms:
17, 19 - 22, 27 - 32, 35 & 36.

What I can see in your data is listed by the original farm numbers so if you have moved any then then that will not show the location number of those.

I can't do any more with this. If you wish you can report this to Support and see if they can figure it out. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Thank you very much for all your help in this matter. I've reported to Support. God Bless you.

Deanna J. Lloyd
Jan 24 2021, 01:22 AM
LOVE FARM TOWN! Have loved it since I first started playing the summer it came out! For those who would complain about current bumps and glitches now, you should have been there at the beginning!!! There are so many awesome features, someone coming back from the dead after all these years would not recognize the game. Keep up the fabulous work, peeps! :):):)
That said, I'm having trouble reconciling what I have planted with what ends up in my storage.
I have been revising my planting protocol, and without the pie chart, I have descended into doing the math with a calculator. BAH! I had checked on some crops ad lib and wasn't getting the yields I expected, so I did my whole agribusiness this past time. I planted all of my farms in 12 hour crops. (I should note that all farms are plowed 9X, and I suspect this may be part of the problem.) I should also point out that I am rather more OCD than not! :D
The following is what was added to my storage by crop followed by (fields planted). To make life easier for myself, all numbers of fields planted are rounded to the nearest 100 on a farm by farm basis. So without further ado:
dandelion 7,028 (9,000); hemp 35,671 (18,400); chives 18,158 (23,300); peanuts 38,810 (49,900); soybean 88,664 (75,400); flax 40,593 (81,900); sugarcane 115,950 (140,800).
I'm assuming the yields in my inventory are for fertilized crops, but my fields planted are not. Therefore, for example, my yield on dandelions should be ~ 18,000. In total, my farms normally yield ~398,700 x 2 units of crops. This current actual yield is only 344,974, and the numbers are all over the lot.
So, while I recognize that this is all so many bytes and bits and I'm not concerned much right now, I will care a whole lot more when we're back up and running full tilt. So, please, could you look into this issue? I would be most appreciative.
KUDOS KIDDOS!!! :D

JoGilliam
Jan 24 2021, 03:39 AM
Hi lyndalu47. If those flags were animated, then they have not been added to the game yet. Patience :)

Tiger
Jan 24 2021, 05:24 AM
LOVE FARM TOWN! Have loved it since I first started playing the summer it came out! For those who would complain about current bumps and glitches now, you should have been there at the beginning!!! There are so many awesome features, someone coming back from the dead after all these years would not recognize the game. Keep up the fabulous work, peeps! :):):)
That said, I'm having trouble reconciling what I have planted with what ends up in my storage.
I have been revising my planting protocol, and without the pie chart, I have descended into doing the math with a calculator. BAH! I had checked on some crops ad lib and wasn't getting the yields I expected, so I did my whole agribusiness this past time. I planted all of my farms in 12 hour crops. (I should note that all farms are plowed 9X, and I suspect this may be part of the problem.) I should also point out that I am rather more OCD than not! :D
The following is what was added to my storage by crop followed by (fields planted). To make life easier for myself, all numbers of fields planted are rounded to the nearest 100 on a farm by farm basis. So without further ado:
dandelion 7,028 (9,000); hemp 35,671 (18,400); chives 18,158 (23,300); peanuts 38,810 (49,900); soybean 88,664 (75,400); flax 40,593 (81,900); sugarcane 115,950 (140,800).
I'm assuming the yields in my inventory are for fertilized crops, but my fields planted are not. Therefore, for example, my yield on dandelions should be ~ 18,000. In total, my farms normally yield ~398,700 x 2 units of crops. This current actual yield is only 344,974, and the numbers are all over the lot.
So, while I recognize that this is all so many bytes and bits and I'm not concerned much right now, I will care a whole lot more when we're back up and running full tilt. So, please, could you look into this issue? I would be most appreciative.
KUDOS KIDDOS!!! :D

Hi Deanna J. Lloyd,

There are a couple of things that it could be down to:

Currently when working your own farms, you need to reload the game after working to for the quantities to update.

If you are used to hiring your work out rather than doing your own, then you won't be getting as many due to not having the extra boxes as a reward for hiring a farmer from market.

vickikcpa
Jan 25 2021, 03:36 AM
100000691604893 user id

I am missing llama (I have 105) and sheep (0) in my wool shed on farm 41

I may be having an issue with harvesting stables,chicken,and dairy buildings on farm 1. said they were ready to harvest but no amounts were seen when they were harvested. I will check them again day after tomorrrow. ty for all you are doing - sure do miss the game and people. :)

Tiger
Jan 25 2021, 04:26 AM
100000691604893 user id

I am missing llama (I have 105) and sheep (0) in my wool shed on farm 41

I may be having an issue with harvesting stables,chicken,and dairy buildings on farm 1. said they were ready to harvest but no amounts were seen when they were harvested. I will check them again day after tomorrrow. ty for all you are doing - sure do miss the game and people. :)

Hi vickikcpa,

The missing llama we will have to wait until those animals are added back into the game and you can view what's in them. I'm seeing you have 104 for that farm. You may be getting one less than usual if it's on the farm rather than in the shed and as those animals are animated, those have not been added back yet.

Farm 1 is not displaying the information about what's being harvested, but they still should be adding to your storage amounts fine. Next time you harvest the ones on that farm, make a note of what animal products you have in storage, harvest them, then if they don't get added right away, reload and check if the amounts have gone up.

kiya2cat
Jan 28 2021, 01:02 PM
Not sure if this is the right place for this, when I move something to a different place if l try to put another item in it's place it is still showing up the item l moved l can click on it and it shows it is still there and l cannot high light any thing around it to move, thank you

marymarcel
Jan 28 2021, 01:43 PM
Not sure if this is the right place for this, when I move something to a different place if l try to put another item in it's place it is still showing up the item l moved l can click on it and it shows it is still there and l cannot high light any thing around it to move, thank you

Hi kiya2cat :)

I was able to reproduce the issue in part I think.

When you say that after moving an item it still is showing up, do you mean you have 2 items of the same kind in 2 different places? Which method were you using to move the item?

When I tried, the item I moved only shows up in the new place, and only its name is showing up in its previous place.

That way I was able to place a new item in that place as it is not occupied, it is only showing up the item name.

If you refresh the farm, all back to normal.

Sqrl
Jan 29 2021, 04:03 AM
Working my farm today, I noticed that I had planted three farms to scallions instead of sorghum. This isn't the first time this kind of mistake has happened in the HTML version. I really don't think it's down to me entirely because it didn't use to happen in the Flash version.

It isn't obvious when you select a crop to plant that it is actually selected. It doesn't highlight or anything. I tend to come at the list from the side directly onto the crop I want then hover the mouse for a few seconds because of this, but clearly that's failed me on this occasion.

Grumpdad
Jan 29 2021, 04:42 AM
Working my farm today, I noticed that I had planted three farms to scallions instead of sorghum. This isn't the first time this kind of mistake has happened in the HTML version. I really don't think it's down to me entirely because it didn't use to happen in the Flash version.

It isn't obvious when you select a crop to plant that it is actually selected. It doesn't highlight or anything. I tend to come at the list from the side directly onto the crop I want then hover the mouse for a few seconds because of this, but clearly that's failed me on this occasion.

This has happened to me a couple of times, I have planted one day crops and ended up having planted two day instead, the times this has happened the crop I actually planted was next in line in the crop list so I put it down to the last field I had harvested had not been added to storage correctly??

marymarcel
Jan 29 2021, 07:44 AM

This has happened to me a couple of times, I have planted one day crops and ended up having planted two day instead, the times this has happened the crop I actually planted was next in line in the crop list so I put it down to the last field I had harvested had not been added to storage correctly??

Hi Sqrl and Grumpdad :)

We are aware that if you use the search for crops, it only works for the farm you are at that moment, when you go to other farm, the option doesnt stay and you have to search again.
But I dont know which options you have set for the funnel and the A/Z icons

I tried All and Alphabetically to try to reproduce Sqrl issue and Scallions are just above Sorghum but Sorghum was planted correctly for 3 of my farms.

For Grumpdad : Please check your stored amount before and after harvesting. And you have to reload the game to get all harvest correctly added to storage.

jeemersmom
Jan 29 2021, 07:57 AM

I had a similar problem. It was resolved when I went to a different farm then back.

marymarcel
Jan 29 2021, 08:08 AM
I had a similar problem. It was resolved when I went to a different farm then back.

Hi jeemersmom :)

This was reported to the developers, thank you :)

Sqrl
Jan 29 2021, 04:41 PM
Hi Sqrl and Grumpdad :)

We are aware that if you use the search for crops, it only works for the farm you are at that moment, when you go to other farm, the option doesnt stay and you have to search again.
But I dont know which options you have set for the funnel and the A/Z icons

I tried All and Alphabetically to try to reproduce Sqrl issue and Scallions are just above Sorghum but Sorghum was planted correctly for 3 of my farms.

I gave up using the search because of the lack of persistence -- usually I plant a fair few farms one after another. Now I just set to Alphabetical and scroll down to the crop I want. Funnel is set to All.

Obviously I ended up selecting scallions by mistake! (three times) but there's nothing to tell me which crop I'm clicking on. Surely it ought to be the one my mouse cursor is currently over? I suppose slowness in the game updating where the mouse cursor is must be the issue.

Obviously there is a picture of what I'm planting but my eyesight isn't as good as it was and I can't always differentiate one crop from another.

I shall have to take it slower in future I guess.

sir winalot
Feb 02 2021, 01:09 AM
Over the last couple of weeks my farms have been losing fields, trees and flowers without any reason. Most of my farms are at 40x40, and I was having issues when expanding them before the new version was forced on us, but now whole areas are vanishing from day to day. Farms 5 - 7 are a good example, as they were all planted fully to 46x46, and now about 20 percent of fields have gone, and the ones left are very irregular. Flowers and trees have also vanished across multiple farms. ID No: 1376313776

Taz D
Feb 02 2021, 09:16 AM
Over the last couple of weeks my farms have been losing fields, trees and flowers without any reason. Most of my farms are at 40x40, and I was having issues when expanding them before the new version was forced on us, but now whole areas are vanishing from day to day. Farms 5 - 7 are a good example, as they were all planted fully to 46x46, and now about 20 percent of fields have gone, and the ones left are very irregular. Flowers and trees have also vanished across multiple farms. ID No: 1376313776
Hi sir winalot,
This can happen if your farms are layered either on purpose or accidently. The only way to fix the missing fields is to delete all the fields you see, close and restart your farms and delete any more that show up, then restart your farms again. Repeat until no more fields show up. Then you can replow them and replant.
With the current state of layering and some things not working you may want to wait to do this until the game is fully done and the developers can have time to look at the layering functions.

Joyinlife
Feb 02 2021, 12:14 PM
One thing still missing from the migration has to do with plants. In the past, when I hid trees for instance, there were little red squares showing where the trees were planted. This allowed me to fill in spaces I missed. Is it just my farm or is it a feature that has not been added back yet?[b]

Taz D
Feb 02 2021, 12:25 PM
One thing still missing from the migration has to do with plants. In the past, when I hid trees for instance, there were little red squares showing where the trees were planted. This allowed me to fill in spaces I missed. Is it just my farm or is it a feature that has not been added back yet?[b]
Hi Joyinlife,
A lot of things are still missing from the game. Please be patient and wait for them to be added. The updates are posted in the Game Migration Updates thread.

hortonpam
Feb 03 2021, 10:31 PM
My watermill is not showing on my farm 1. I've cleared cache, I have checked my wrench and nothing is marked to be hidden. It will not allow me to put something in that spot so it thinks its still there but will not show.

Taz D
Feb 03 2021, 10:33 PM
My watermill is not showing on my farm 1. I've cleared cache, I have checked my wrench and nothing is marked to be hidden. It will not allow me to put something in that spot so it thinks its still there but will not show.
Hi hortonpam,
I moved your post to the thread about missing items. We are awa re of this problem as several have this issue. It will be fixed when the developers release the use of the facilities.

Dianne Reid
Feb 04 2021, 11:04 AM
on my farm #1, a part of a river disappeared and several extra cows (as my barn was full) just disappeared. Can you help me?

Taz D
Feb 04 2021, 11:11 AM
on my farm #1, a part of a river disappeared and several extra cows (as my barn was full) just disappeared. Can you help me?
Hi Dianne,
I moved your post to the subject thread aboutg missing items.
The animal graphics have not been added yet back into the game so you will not see those animals, but they are there and do get harvested when you harvest the sheds.

Do you know what river piece it is that has disaapeared?
You can find what is currently available in the first post of the following thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134

Dianne Reid
Feb 04 2021, 01:13 PM
650134 not sure if this is where i answer your e-mail to me. Just a regular fat river piece next to my bridge part of the river on farm #1 is what is gone.
Thanks for the information about the extra animals. Dianne reid

marymarcel
Feb 04 2021, 01:25 PM
650134 not sure if this is where i answer your e-mail to me. Just a regular fat river piece next to my bridge part of the river on farm #1 is what is gone.
Thanks for the information about the extra animals. Dianne reid

Hi Dianne :)

I moved your post to the thread where your other post was moved and answered.

Taz is not available at this moment. I just visited your farm 1 and saw there is a river piece not showing up.

We will let the developers know. Thanks :)

EDITED TO ADD:
When visiting your farm 1 again, I got several errors in the console, so we think it is the Watermill facility not showing up and not a river piece missing.
That problem will be fixed once the facilities are back into the game.

loudnsassymommaCollar
Feb 08 2021, 09:39 PM
I planted rubber trees and most of them are gone had a neighbor checked and said they are gone as well.

Taz D
Feb 08 2021, 09:50 PM
I planted rubber trees and most of them are gone had a neighbor checked and said they are gone as well.
HI loudnsassymommaCollar,
According to your account data you have 5,172 rubber trees on your farm.
What farm did you plant them on, so we can check?

loudnsassymommaCollar
Feb 09 2021, 07:49 AM
The rubber trees are planted on farm 32

Taz D
Feb 09 2021, 10:13 AM
The rubber trees are planted on farm 32
Hi loudnsassymommaCollar,
I see lots of rubber trees on that farm along the bottom right edge. The last rows of those trees are not complete as there is an area that doesn't have the trees but it looks like you ran out of those trees to plant as the last row is not complete.

loudnsassymommaCollar
Feb 09 2021, 10:46 AM
Taz I had that whole row done completely taking time to do it and it disappeared and I did not run out.

Taz D
Feb 09 2021, 10:48 AM
Taz I had that whole row done completely taking time to do it and it disappeared and I did not run out.
I am sorry, but we do not have any way to fix that. The only thing I can suggest is replant them.

loudnsassymommaCollar
Feb 09 2021, 12:11 PM
Is that the same when I put trees in storage and go to plant them and some are missing?

Taz D
Feb 09 2021, 12:22 PM
Is that the same when I put trees in storage and go to plant them and some are missing?
I am not sure what you mean by this. Are you not seeing the totals in storage that you moved there? Or are they not planting correctly?

We are not seeing any of this happening and can not duplicate it.

kirobinett
Feb 11 2021, 05:13 PM
1183552041 - on my farm 1 I am missing the watermill - how do I get that back? Thank you

Taz D
Feb 11 2021, 06:52 PM
1183552041 - on my farm 1 I am missing the watermill - how do I get that back? Thank you
Hi kirobenett,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about missing items. This is a known issue and the developers are aware of it and will fix it soon.

DarleneMac52
Feb 13 2021, 03:02 AM
100008362357274 ID

I pay close attn to irrigating farms so as not to irrigate my quest farms. I irrigate and go back to be sure I did them. I did them as usual yesterday about this same time. They are ready to irrigate but my (for ex) onions are not ready to harvest. This used to happen in flash 2. I believe there is a bug in this somewhere,. Thank you, Darlene

Tiger
Feb 13 2021, 07:12 AM
100008362357274 ID

I pay close attn to irrigating farms so as not to irrigate my quest farms. I irrigate and go back to be sure I did them. I did them as usual yesterday about this same time. They are ready to irrigate but my (for ex) onions are not ready to harvest. This used to happen in flash 2. I believe there is a bug in this somewhere,. Thank you, Darlene

Hi Darlene,

I've checked the crops on my Quests farm and those that were irrigated and are still growing are showing an (I) and those that should be ready to harvest are. I've also planted onions on several farms and those are all showing irrigated and time reduced. I will check on those later and make sure the irrigation is working correctly here.

Which mobile sprinkler were you using? Were you irrigating each farm after planting it or did you irrigate several farms at once when you were done planting?

When you went back to check your Quest farms last night was there an (I) showing on the crops you had planted earlier that day and had the time reduced?

I am not sure what you have already checked after irrigating last night so please read the following for anything that you may not have already done or tried. I can see that you have already run memcache today so you do not need to do that again before checking on the rest of these:

If the crops you irrigated yesterday that are still growing, are not showing an (I) please check that all aspects of the date and time are showing correct on your computer.

Before you irrigate today, please check the date and time again and is still showing correct. After you have irrigated please mouseover the crops and check that the time has reduced, the (I) is showing and that it will not allow you to irrigate that farm again. Reload the game and check those again to make sure that the irrigation is still showing. If you have time after doing those please check those farms later and see if the growth time is also reducing.

If you have already done those please find a clear space on one of your farms where nothing else is occupying that space, take all the mobile sprinklers out of storage, reload the game then place them back into storage and see if that corrects the problem next time you irrigate crops.

CrazyJan
Feb 16 2021, 06:27 PM
Hi Taz..my harvest plant and sow (the Yellow one) won't come up on it's own..the one that pops up is the harvest plow only. is there any way I can fix it to have it work right. I see the arrow at the very top..but it won't let me go up any further to get to my main one

Taz D
Feb 16 2021, 06:42 PM
Hi Taz..my harvest plant and sow (the Yellow one) won't come up on it's own..the one that pops up is the harvest plow only. is there any way I can fix it to have it work right. I see the arrow at the very top..but it won't let me go up any further to get to my main one
Hi Crazy Jan,
To go higher in the columnb you have to use the arrow at the top, not the bottom. Is that tool in your storage? If not it won't show in toolbox.
If you are talking about when you are doing SN work, then it will not automatically pick the one to plant. It will only automatically pick the one that harvests and plows.

Lakota Sue
Feb 18 2021, 10:32 AM
Hello and thank you for all your hard work on the game. I have noticed that for the past 2 days, I have lost a lot of facilities. So many that I can't remember the names and where they were placed and on which farms. Will they come back eventually, or are they gone for good? (Email removed for safety)

Taz D
Feb 18 2021, 10:38 AM
Hello and thank you for all your hard work on the game. I have noticed that for the past 2 days, I have lost a lot of facilities. So many that I can't remember the names and where they were placed and on which farms. Will they come back eventually, or are they gone for good? (Email removed for safety)
Hi Lakota Sue,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about missing items.
Check your preferences and make sure there is a check in the boxes for the Show Regular Facilities, Show Service Facilities and Show Animal Buildings. Those preferences were added back in with the last release.

tondinihale
Mar 01 2021, 08:00 PM
I have lost (6) all of my Kids Clothing Mill Factories. Using the magnifying glass to check out each farm(1,2,3,7,16 and 31) and it says 0 found but when I try to purchase another it says this will be a duplicate. I even tried another browser same results. I've cleared memecache also my browser from the beginning. Reloaded and nothing. What happens now? My id #100000534947736. I checked everything on Chromer and Slimjet browsers.

Thank you,
Sharon

Taz D
Mar 01 2021, 08:20 PM
I have lost (6) all of my Kids Clothing Mill Factories. Using the magnifying glass to check out each farm(1,2,3,7,16 and 31) and it says 0 found but when I try to purchase another it says this will be a duplicate. I even tried another browser same results. I've cleared memecache also my browser from the beginning. Reloaded and nothing. What happens now? My id #100000534947736. I checked everything on Chromer and Slimjet browsers.

Thank you,
Sharon
Hi Sharon,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items. I checked your data and actually you have 7 of the Kids Clothing Mill on your farms. Do you see any of them in the facility manager? If so that should tell you what farms they are on.
When you do your search on the farms just put "kids" in the search and see if it finds any of them.

EDIT: I just checked all the farms you listed and I see them all there. On your farm 16 you may have 2 of them as I have no way to move the buildings around and it seems there is one hidden under all of the Kids facilities in the upper right corner.

If you still can't see them you need to clear your browser cache, close your browser and then reload your farms. It will be slow the first time as it has to download the graphics again.

Hannah09
Mar 03 2021, 09:46 AM
My watermill is missing from my 2nd farm, how do i get it back ? tried buying another but saying already have one on that farm.

Taz D
Mar 03 2021, 09:52 AM
My watermill is missing from my 2nd farm, how do i get it back ? tried buying another but saying already have one on that farm.
Hi Hannah,
The developers are aware that some of the watermills are not showing up. It seems to be the ones that were bought a long time ago, placed in a particular rotation.

It's up to you if you want to continue to wait and see if they can be fixed or there are a few things you can try in the meantime:

Have a look in the Facility Manger and see if the missing watermill is showing up ion there. If it is you can start and store products from it that wayand from time to time check if the watermill shows up on the farm.
If it's not showing up in the Facility Manager and you want to buy one for the farm that it's missing from, if the missing one were to then show up again on that farm and you wanted both to of them to produce goods, you'd have to move one of them to a farm that doesn't already have one on it.

vonalm
Mar 03 2021, 12:37 PM
it seems like a "CAT" burglar stole all my milk and sheep wool.....
is my farm the only farm he hit? ;)

Taz D
Mar 03 2021, 12:46 PM
it seems like a "CAT" burglar stole all my milk and sheep wool.....
is my farm the only farm he hit? ;)
Hi Vonalm,
I see over 64,000 cow milk but only 667 sheep wool. I am sorry, but we don't know where it went. Unfortunately we have no way of replacing anything in your storage.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen your farms.

The memcache will not bring back anything missing, but may prevent this from happening in the future.

vonalm
Mar 03 2021, 01:56 PM
I see over 64,000 cow milk but only 667 sheep wool. I am sorry, but we don't know where it went. Unfortunately we have no way of replacing anything in your storage.
thanks Taz :)
yes, i been collecting milk gifts for the last couple of weeks but there are no gifts for sheep wool, i think.
we just to have a thread were it showed which facility produced what kind of item and what the ingredients of that item were. it used to help me in the past to figure out what used how much of say sheep wool..... sadly i couldn't find that thread.
Taz, do you happen to know which product uses the most sheep wool so i can request that.

again thanks for all you and the rest of the mods do

marymarcel
Mar 03 2021, 02:06 PM
thanks Taz :)
yes, i been collecting milk gifts for the last couple of weeks but there are no gifts for sheep wool, i think.
we just to have a thread were it showed which facility produced what kind of item and what the ingredients of that item were. it used to help me in the past to figure out what used how much of say sheep wool..... sadly i couldn't find that thread.
Taz, do you happen to know which product uses the most sheep wool so i can request that.

again thanks for all you and the rest of the mods do

Hi vonalm :)

Taz is not available at this moment.

You can find all the information in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644326

vonalm
Mar 03 2021, 02:18 PM
thanks marymarcel *heart*

marymarcel
Mar 03 2021, 02:19 PM
thanks marymarcel *heart*

You are very welcome vonalm :)

DarleneMac52
Mar 05 2021, 04:53 AM

My SN irrigated my farm today with the gray mobile sprinkler. After she worked my farms planting, harvesting, etc. I went to use the purple sprinkler to water them so they would stay available longer. I could not use the purple tool - it said I had to wait 19 hours. This is still happening. Help, please!!!

Also, I still do not have the semi on Farm 39. I need 22 FC so I can buy another one for there.

Tiger
Mar 05 2021, 06:46 AM

My SN irrigated my farm today with the gray mobile sprinkler. After she worked my farms planting, harvesting, etc. I went to use the purple sprinkler to water them so they would stay available longer. I could not use the purple tool - it said I had to wait 19 hours. This is still happening. Help, please!!!

Also, I still do not have the semi on Farm 39. I need 22 FC so I can buy another one for there.

Hi DarleneMac52,

Did you check the Show Extra Farm Info in the green grid top left of your farm screen before and after your SN used the grey sprinkler to water your flowers? That would show which farms were watered and which ones we're irrigated.

In case you are not sure how to do that:

While on one of your farms, mouseover the green grid top left of your game screen and click on Show Names
Bottom left of the window that opens is Show Extra Farm Info, click on that.
The window will then change and show colours on each of your farms.
The legend top left tells you what those colours represent. For example I is for irrigation and is pale blue, W is for watering flowers and is purple.

As you got the message that you could not irrigate for 19 hours then the farm you tried to irrigate was irrigated not long ago.

I have just asked my SN to go water all my flowers using the grey mobile sprinkler and only the flowers were watered, no farms were irrigated.

What you will need to do is ask your SN not to use the sprinklers at all for the time being while you check a few things. You will then need to check the Show Extra Info in your farm grid to see when the blue and purple colours are gone from Show Extra Farm Info. As your farms have been irrigated you may need to wait the full 19 hours for all of your farms to lose the blue and purple colours.

Once those are no longer showing, ask your SN to water the flowers on just one farm and to let your know when they have done that and which farm. Then you reload your game, check Show Extra Farm Info and see which farms are showing colours. If they have only watered flowers on one farm, then only one farm will have a purple colour showing it's watered not irrigated.

There are no semi's missing from your data. All 26 of them are on your other farms.

To find which farms your semis are currently on you can do either or both of the following:

Open your Facility Manger and search for the semi, in each box is the number of the farm it is on.

show only tools in your preferences then go farm to farm to search for them.

RFMad
Mar 13 2021, 09:41 PM
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask for help for my problem. I have a farm 41 and I have a Chicken Coop on it and can harvest it ok. I planted Lemon trees the other day and it said there wasn't anything to water. I've been trying every day and it keeps saying the same thing - nothing to water. The I for the irrigation isn't showing either. I've harvested them but still can't water. Do you think it's really watering and just not showing? Thanks.

Taz D
Mar 13 2021, 09:59 PM
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask for help for my problem. I have a farm 41 and I have a Chicken Coop on it and can harvest it ok. I planted Lemon trees the other day and it said there wasn't anything to water. I've been trying every day and it keeps saying the same thing - nothing to water. The I for the irrigation isn't showing either. I've harvested them but still can't water. Do you think it's really watering and just not showing? Thanks.
Hi RFMad,
Are you sure you tried to use the right mobile sprinkler? The tan one is only for flowers. The purple one would be the one you need to use. It doesn't look like they are irrigated and they are not grown.
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.

RFMad
Mar 13 2021, 11:11 PM
I have a shortcut for the green mobile sprinkler and use it for the other farms. I just used the memcache with the farm closed and went back to my farm 41. It still didn't work. Just for information, I have planted other lemon trees on other farms and they get irrigated ok and I've harvested them. So I don't know if it's because I didn't have anything planted on that farm before the game migration? Like I said the Chicken coop gets harvested ok. I don't have anything else on that farm besides the coop and the lemon trees.

Hi RFMad,
Are you sure you tried to use the right mobile sprinkler? The tan one is only for flowers. The purple one would be the one you need to use. It doesn't look like they are irrigated and they are not grown.
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.

Taz D
Mar 13 2021, 11:26 PM
I have a shortcut for the green mobile sprinkler and use it for the other farms. I just used the memcache with the farm closed and went back to my farm 41. It still didn't work. Just for information, I have planted other lemon trees on other farms and they get irrigated ok and I've harvested them. So I don't know if it's because I didn't have anything planted on that farm before the game migration? Like I said the Chicken coop gets harvested ok. I don't have anything else on that farm besides the coop and the lemon trees.
Hi RFMad,
It should not matter when you added the lemon trees to the farm.

When you are on that farm hover your mouse over the green mobile sprinkler. Does it tell you that you can irrigate plants or does it show a time before you can irrigate? If it shows a time then you will not be able to irrigate those trees until that time is up.
As those trees only have about 11 hours until they are ready I would suggest you wait until after they are ready, harvest them and then try to irrigate them after that.

RFMad
Mar 13 2021, 11:47 PM
The green sprinkler doesn't have a time. I clicked on it again and it says there's nothing to irrigate on this farm. I just now added 4 plots of tomatoes and it still says nothing to irrigate on this farm. The time for the tomatoes is 1.6 days until they are grown. It's not irrigating anything on that farm.
I'll wait until tomorrow and see if anything changes. Thanks.

Hi RFMad,
It should not matter when you added the lemon trees to the farm.

When you are on that farm hover your mouse over the green mobile sprinkler. Does it tell you that you can irrigate plants or does it show a time before you can irrigate? If it shows a time then you will not be able to irrigate those trees until that time is up.
As those trees only have about 11 hours until they are ready I would suggest you wait until after they are ready, harvest them and then try to irrigate them after that.

SRSturdevantAlt
Mar 14 2021, 08:32 AM
I have a 2x2 boat which I purchased a number of years ago. This boat is not showing in my list of "tools". So now I am not able to fish my coastal waters on my Farm 14. This boat was there a week ago and was used. Where or what happened to cause it to go missing?

I purchased a second 2x2 fishing boat today and it also is not showing.

marymarcel
Mar 14 2021, 09:18 AM
I have a 2x2 boat which I purchased a number of years ago. This boat is not showing in my list of "tools". So now I am not able to fish my coastal waters on my Farm 14. This boat was there a week ago and was used. Where or what happened to cause it to go missing?

I purchased a second 2x2 fishing boat today and it also is not showing.

Hi SRSturdevantAlt :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Your fishing boat 2x2 is placed on your farm 14 called Summer by the Sea. It is close to the Beach House.

Please be sure you have a tick for Show Tools in your preferences, the wrench.

Also, it is always better to place tools in storage, so you can get them from your Tool box for any farm you need them.

I only see one fishing boat 2x2 in your data, but we dont have data when a coin item is missing.

If you wish you could contact Support, to contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you dont find the automatic response please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

RFMad
Mar 14 2021, 01:47 PM
I was able to harvest the trees but it still says there isn't anything to irrigate on this farm. The time to harvest the trees is 1.6 days and the 4 plots of tomatoes is still showing 1.1 days. It doesn't look like the green sprinkler is working on farm 41.

The green sprinkler doesn't have a time. I clicked on it again and it says there's nothing to irrigate on this farm. I just now added 4 plots of tomatoes and it still says nothing to irrigate on this farm. The time for the tomatoes is 1.6 days until they are grown. It's not irrigating anything on that farm.
I'll wait until tomorrow and see if anything changes. Thanks.

marymarcel
Mar 14 2021, 02:02 PM
I was able to harvest the trees but it still says there isn't anything to irrigate on this farm. The time to harvest the trees is 1.6 days and the 4 plots of tomatoes is still showing 1.1 days. It doesn't look like the green sprinkler is working on farm 41.

Hi RFMad :)

Please try the following. Go to your preferences, the wrench and put a check mark for Show Tools.

Then open your storage and place your green sprinkler on the farm. Reload the game.

Then put the green sprinkler back to storage and reload the game again.

Check again if you are able to irrigate your farm 41 using the sprinkler in your shortcuts.
If nothing happens, then open your tool box and check if the green sprinkler is showing a time or if it let you use it from the tool box.

RFMad
Mar 14 2021, 02:11 PM
I just did all that you suggested. It still says nothing to irrigate on this farm even from the tool box :( I just tried with farm 42 with 4 plots of tomatoes and it says nothing to irrigate on this farm also. I have a chicken coop also on that farm and it was harvested ok. I had the coops before the migration but not the trees or crops. Do I just wait until things are more settled with the game to see if it ends up working?

Hi RFMad :)

Please try the following. Go to your preferences, the wrench and put a check mark for Show Tools.

Then open your storage and place your green sprinkler on the farm. Reload the game.

Then put the green sprinkler back to storage and reload the game again.

Check again if you are able to irrigate your farm 41 using the sprinkler in your shortcuts.
If nothing happens, then open your tool box and check if the green sprinkler is showing a time or if it let you use it from the tool box.

marymarcel
Mar 14 2021, 02:15 PM
I just did all that you suggested. It still says nothing to irrigate on this farm even from the tool box :( I just tried with farm 42 with 4 plots of tomatoes and it says nothing to irrigate on this farm also. I have a chicken coop also on that farm and it was harvested ok. I had the coops before the migration but not the trees or crops. Do I just wait until things are more settled with the game to see if it ends up working?

No RFMad, I have chicken coops on farms with crops and trees and they are irrigated without problems. I use the purple sprinkler though.

Please contact Support so they can check on this problem. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you dont receive the automatic response, please read the following inforamtion:

RFMad
Mar 14 2021, 02:55 PM
Thank you for your help. I'll contact support.

No RFMad, I have chicken coops on farms with crops and trees and they are irrigated without problems. I use the purple sprinkler though.

Please contact Support so they can check on this problem. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you dont receive the automatic response, please read the following inforamtion:

marymarcel
Mar 14 2021, 03:12 PM
Thank you for your help. I'll contact support.

You are welcome RFMad :)

beckyhack1
Mar 25 2021, 12:10 PM
id #1149584779
have asked this question in different locations now this will be the fourth time! would really like an answer! I have a water mill on Farm #1 that is not showing. What happened to it? Also some animals on Farm #16 - polar bears and it think a leopard or tiger. Please advise.

Taz D
Mar 25 2021, 12:16 PM
id #1149584779
have asked this question in different locations now this will be the fourth time! would really like an answer! I have a water mill on Farm #1 that is not showing. What happened to it? Also some animals on Farm #16 - polar bears and it think a leopard or tiger. Please advise.
Hi beckyhack,
You have asked and we have answered you every time. To find your posts and the answers usually directly below those please use the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

My answer about the watermill is in this link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6434718&postcount=6720

The animated animals have not been added back in yet, so no you won't see them until those are added back into the game.

This thread will be moved to the Animals thread here later.

judyjor714@att.net
Mar 26 2021, 08:20 PM
My Cindy Farmington account keeps on losing 'Copra'. I just stored 12 from sent ingredients, and it still shows "0" when posting. This happened once before and was fixed, but I don't know how..... ty

Taz D
Mar 26 2021, 08:27 PM
My Cindy Farmington account keeps on losing 'Copra'. I just stored 12 from sent ingredients, and it still shows "0" when posting. This happened once before and was fixed, but I don't know how..... ty
Hi Judyjor,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items. Whenyou ask for ingredients that is exctly what you get, not the product you asked from. So when you ask for ingredients for Copra Meal you get coconuts.

judyjor714@att.net
Mar 27 2021, 04:08 PM
I've been wondering why there are so many "non-ingredients". Can't these things be used or sold in a shop somewhere? Why waste supplies to make things in a factory that aren't used in a shop? Example: There's a chest type thing made in the Furniture Factory listed in non-ingredients.
In regard to the Copra missing from Cindy Farmington's account, I specifically asked for and received Copra.

marymarcel
Mar 27 2021, 04:30 PM
I've been wondering why there are so many "non-ingredients". Can't these things be used or sold in a shop somewhere? Why waste supplies to make things in a factory that aren't used in a shop? Example: There's a chest type thing made in the Furniture Factory listed in non-ingredients.
In regard to the Copra missing from Cindy Farmington's account, I specifically asked for and received Copra.

Hi judyjor :)

You are right about not all the items made in a facility are used to make another item or to fill a service facility. Only the developers know if they are going to add service facilities to use some of those non ingredients.

You know they are working on the migration, but if you wish you can post in the Suggestion section.
You cant start a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.
This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

About asking for ingredients for cropra meal, as Taz told you, you dont get copra meal itself, instead you get coconuts which are the ingredients you need to make copra meal.

You have 7 Fodder factories so you have copra meal stored, when you get the ingredients (coconuts) in your gift box, you dont see coconuts picture but the copra meal picture so that could make you think your are getting copra meal.

nettie1212
Mar 28 2021, 02:06 PM
I have a question on the red check grid we would previously have. We would turn on our trees and then turn them off so we would know where we could plant other ones or where we missed planting them so we could fill that square in. Will this option be available again and if so when?

Taz D
Mar 28 2021, 02:54 PM
I have a question on the red check grid we would previously have. We would turn on our trees and then turn them off so we would know where we could plant other ones or where we missed planting them so we could fill that square in. Will this option be available again and if so when?
Hi Nettie,
Only the developers know when or if that will return.

judyjor714@att.net
Mar 31 2021, 01:03 PM
Still missing Copra on my Cindy Farmington farms. Requested Copra from the fodder factory and friends sent 24XCopra 9 times. Still show 0 in storage. Had this problem last year with Copra, and it got fixed. Help!

Taz D
Mar 31 2021, 01:08 PM
Still missing Copra on my Cindy Farmington farms. Requested Copra from the fodder factory and friends sent 24XCopra 9 times. Still show 0 in storage. Had this problem last year with Copra, and it got fixed. Help!
Hi Judyjor,
You can not nor will you ever get the Copra Meal itself. Whe you post an ingredients request you get the ingredients to make the product, not the product itself.
The "problem" with Copra was not fixed last year because it isn't a problem. The ingredient request is working correctly.

tondinihale
Apr 01 2021, 12:08 PM

Thank you,
Sharon
TAZ, replying to your response on my guestion. You said to clear my browser cache. where do I find my "browser cache" or is it the same as memcache?

Taz D
Apr 01 2021, 12:35 PM
TAZ, replying to your response on my guestion. You said to clear my browser cache. where do I find my "browser cache" or is it the same as memcache?
Hi Tondinhale,
You can find information about how to clear the browser cache in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

the4zs
Apr 02 2021, 01:30 AM
I am not sure if anyone else is having this problem but when I am planting or harvesting crops I don't get the XP points right away, I either have to wait or I have to mouseover the area where my level indicator is at and wait for the dropdown box then I will get the XP's and a lot of times I forget and start working quickly and I lose a lot of XP's. This has been going on almost the whole time since the migration. Anyone else having that trouble and is there a solution???? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you ,
Texas Gal 544499599

Tiger
Apr 02 2021, 04:48 AM
I am not sure if anyone else is having this problem but when I am planting or harvesting crops I don't get the XP points right away, I either have to wait or I have to mouseover the area where my level indicator is at and wait for the dropdown box then I will get the XP's and a lot of times I forget and start working quickly and I lose a lot of XP's. This has been going on almost the whole time since the migration. Anyone else having that trouble and is there a solution???? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you ,
Texas Gal 544499599

Hi the4zs,

Of the 2 jobs you have mentioned you will only earn XP for the seeding, not the harvesting. Harvesting for yourself you just get crops. If you are using a combine when you do your crops you will also be getting XP for the plowing part. So if you thought you earned XP for just harvesting that may be why you think you are losing XP.

Looking at your data, we can see that your XP is climbing not dropping, and also showing that when you work for others that your XP is going up and you're getting xp as part of the bonus chest.

The counter has never been particularly great at keeping up with what you are doing. Although it can be slow to catch up when you are working fast and doing a considerable amount of work, other things can impact that like a slow connection, browser needing caches clearing, server load, others also working on your farms at the same time you are trying to, more than one farmer working the same farm.

There's no real need for you to watch that bar all the time, your XP will catch up with you as soon as the data has reached the servers or when you reload.

If you think you are losing XP for a particular job then try and check it when there's no-one else doing anything on your farms like farming or facility work or designing and just test a small portion of a job that earns you XP like seeding or plowing and see if you got the XP before you continue.

the4zs
Apr 02 2021, 09:47 AM
Hello Tiger,

My post keeps getting misunderstood.
Ok for example I am on my farms and I am planting crops.....so I plant crops and on the first click of the crops no XP's get added...I have to mouseover on the area around the game level then a drop down box with an X comes down then at that point I mouseover the XP bar and at that point is when the XP points get added, I have to do that every single time I click on the farm to plant my crops. When I work on other farmers farms I have to do the same thing for every click I do when I am working. It's ok if it is just me but when there are multiple workers I don't have time to click, mouseover, get XP's and so forth.
Does all this make sense?
I am going to clear my cache and see if that helps.

Thanks,
Texas Gal

Taz D
Apr 02 2021, 09:57 AM
Hello Tiger,

My post keeps getting misunderstood.
Ok for example I am on my farms and I am planting crops.....so I plant crops and on the first click of the crops no XP's get added...I have to mouseover on the area around the game level then a drop down box with an X comes down then at that point I mouseover the XP bar and at that point is when the XP points get added, I have to do that every single time I click on the farm to plant my crops. When I work on other farmers farms I have to do the same thing for every click I do when I am working. It's ok if it is just me but when there are multiple workers I don't have time to click, mouseover, get XP's and so forth.
Does all this make sense?
I am going to clear my cache and see if that helps.

Thanks,
Texas Gal
Hi the4zs,
You are not losing XP. Even if you do not see it adding immediately it does get added when everything updates. You do not have to click on the XP bar everytime you click to plant. If everything we did updated immediately then your game play would be slowed down and you would not be able to continue until the update was finished. For that reason the changes you see are held until either you stop clicking or force an update (clicking on the XP bar) or you restart your farm. The data for the changes are sent to the server as soon as you do something in the game so nothing is lost.

qrice
Apr 03 2021, 10:59 AM
I had 3 million in cows milk stored along with millions in other products before this new farmtown started. Will they be returned to me. I hope so.

Qrice

Taz D
Apr 03 2021, 11:19 AM
I had 3 million in cows milk stored along with millions in other products before this new farmtown started. Will they be returned to me. I hope so.

Qrice
Hi Qrice,
I am sorry, but there isn't any way for missing items to be returned.

judyjor714@att.net
Apr 04 2021, 10:20 PM
When I go to the Fodder factory and request Copra, that's what I receive in my gift box, but it never shows in storage. Plus all that I make in my 7 factories isn't showing in storage. I have hundreds of coconut trees, so those fodder factories should be producing and placing it in storage. I received 9 gifts of 24 Copra from friends, but still none in storage.

Taz D
Apr 04 2021, 10:35 PM
When I go to the Fodder factory and request Copra, that's what I receive in my gift box, but it never shows in storage. Plus all that I make in my 7 factories isn't showing in storage. I have hundreds of coconut trees, so those fodder factories should be producing and placing it in storage. I received 9 gifts of 24 Copra from friends, but still none in storage.
Hi Judyjor,
That is incorrect. When you go to the Fodder Factory and click the + you are requesting ingredients to make the Copra Meal, not the Copra Meal itself. When you see it in your Gift box it will show the picture of the Copra Meal, but what you get is the Coconuts which are the ingredient used to make the Copra Meal. Read the wording in the Facebook pop up for posting that opens. It says "Can you send me ingredients to make 24 x Copra Meal (24 batches)?" It does not say can you send me Copra Meal.

If your 7 factories are not producing then open one of them and make sure there is a check in the box for each product.

I just checked and you have 921,156 Copra Meal in your storage so obviously you are producing it.

LisaScobee
Apr 07 2021, 07:06 PM
I know Trains aren't added back into the game. I was able to search the store and find/purchase a Farm Cash Locomotive and several FC cars. I placed the FC locomotive and cars on one of my Farms (14, Country Estates) and the locomotive immediately disappeared. The FC train cars are still sitting on the above mentioned farm. Not sure if I was charged for the locomotive. Should I even have been able to purchase it or the FC cars? All my regular non FC locomotives and cars are visible. Just curious.

PS I was also able to purchase a FC ship (the blue one) and it sits on one of my "Beach" farms (#15). Also when I click on the Ship it freezes up the entire game.

Taz D
Apr 07 2021, 07:26 PM
I know Trains aren't added back into the game. I was able to search the store and find/purchase a Farm Cash Locomotive and several FC cars. I placed the FC locomotive and cars on one of my Farms (14, Country Estates) and the locomotive immediately disappeared. The FC train cars are still sitting on the above mentioned farm. Not sure if I was charged for the locomotive. Should I even have been able to purchase it or the FC cars? All my regular non FC locomotives and cars are visible. Just curious.

PS I was also able to purchase a FC ship (the blue one) and it sits on one of my "Beach" farms (#15). Also when I click on the Ship it freezes up the entire game.
Hi LisaScobee,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section thread about missing items.

Please do not post problems in the Suggestions section. That is only for making suggestions for changing the game.
The locomotive sale did not go through and you were not charged. You will not be able to use the train cars until trains are released. The Trains section says coming soon, but if you search for them in the search then you can find them.
The ships are for coins, not FC. Again you will not be able to use it until the ships have been released.

LisaScobee
Apr 07 2021, 07:30 PM
Hi LisaScobee,

Please do not post problems in the Suggestions section. That is only for making suggestions for changing the game.
The locomotive sale did not go through and you were not charged. You will not be able to use the train cars until trains are released. The Trains section says coming soon, but if you search for them in the search then you can find them.
The ships are for coins, not FC. Again you will not be able to use it until the ships have been released.

Whoops sorry I put it in the wrong place. I was hurrying. Thanks for your speedy response. Wonder why the ship stayed where I put it and the Locomotive did not? Glitch/bug? Thanks again. :)

Taz D
Apr 07 2021, 07:34 PM
Whoops sorry I put it in the wrong place. I was hurrying. Thanks for your speedy response. Wonder why the ship stayed where I put it and the Locomotive did not? Glitch/bug? Thanks again. :)
Hi LisaScobee,
What locomotive did you try to buy? If you tried to buy one that you don't own the previous ones for then that would be why it would not stay. Those have to be bought in order.

Early Girl
Apr 08 2021, 11:20 AM
Hi, I have been waiting since the change over, but I am missing 9 animal buildings. Dairy on F2,3. Chicken on F2,3 Rabbit Hutch: F3, 23 Stables: F2,3,36. Have I waited long enough, or should I contact support? Thanks

Taz D
Apr 08 2021, 11:33 AM
Hi, I have been waiting since the change over, but I am missing 9 animal buildings. Dairy on F2,3. Chicken on F2,3 Rabbit Hutch: F3, 23 Stables: F2,3,36. Have I waited long enough, or should I contact support? Thanks
Hi Early Girl,
You will need to contact Support about this. I can see that the animals are still in the correct animal sheds on those farms, just that the building is missing. Do you see those sheds in the facility manager?
You should be able to just rebuy and place those missing sheds on the correct farms and the animals should be back in them. All of those are coin sheds except for the stables.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Early Girl
Apr 08 2021, 11:37 AM
Thanks Taz. The buildings do not show in my facility manager - but if the animals are still there - excellent. So, when I click "Harvest All" in the FM, is it still harvesting those animals, or do I have to have them in a building? If not, I'll just get the FC for my stables and not worry about it.

Early Girl
Apr 08 2021, 11:45 AM
i find mine go missing as well but they are or should be there have a look at the fac
manager .

I have looked - that's how I verified they were missing. I noticed it first when we got them back, and had to harvest each one. They are not showing up in the FM.

Taz D
Apr 08 2021, 11:46 AM
Thanks Taz. The buildings do not show in my facility manager - but if the animals are still there - excellent. So, when I click "Harvest All" in the FM, is it still harvesting those animals, or do I have to have them in a building? If not, I'll just get the FC for my stables and not worry about it.
Hi Early Girl,
If they are not showing in the facility manager then you are not getting the products from those animals.

LisaScobee
Apr 08 2021, 09:17 PM
Hi LisaScobee,
What locomotive did you try to buy? If you tried to buy one that you don't own the previous ones for then that would be why it would not stay. Those have to be bought in order.

I think it was the "Supreme Freight Locomotive". I see that I should have tried the "Enhanced" one first. Just tried purchasing the "Enhanced" one and it stayed put where I dropped it. Sorry for the confusion.

blacksheep8888
Apr 11 2021, 07:27 PM
my cow milk storage keeps disappearing

Taz D
Apr 11 2021, 07:30 PM
my cow milk keeps disappearing
Hi Blacksheep,
We need your ID before we can check anything for you. You can find your ID in the banner at the top of your farms in the parenthesis or at the bottom under your farms.

judyjor714@att.net
Apr 19 2021, 03:37 PM
I have 5 fodder factories, and all products except copra. Why are they not producing? There are lots of coconuts available as ingredients.

marymarcel
Apr 19 2021, 03:50 PM
I have 5 fodder factories, and all products except copra. Why are they not producing? There are lots of coconuts available as ingredients.

Hi judyjor714 :)

You have been answered everytime you posted about this problem.

Coconuts are used in many factories so maybe they are not enough to fill all of them.

Please open your Fodder factories and be sure you have a check mark for Copra meal. Close your Fodder factories.

Then open your Facility Manager and click in the little note book at the top of the Facility Manager. That is the Ingredient Planner.

You have to set it to All Facilities, 15 Days (this is a full run for loading your facs to 100%) and By Missing. Put a check mark to Include Disable products option.
Then click in blue Update button.

Any ithem with black and red numbers means: The black number is the amount you need in your storage to fill your facilities at 100%

The red number into brackets for that items means how many more you need to store to get the black number.

If you see coconuts have red numbers into brackets, then you do not have enough to fill all your facilities using coconuts to 100%

judyjor714@att.net
Apr 22 2021, 08:32 PM
My storage shows Zero coconuts, yet I have hundreds of coconut trees, harvested daily. Why?

Taz D
Apr 22 2021, 09:04 PM
My storage shows Zero coconuts, yet I have hundreds of coconut trees, harvested daily. Why?
Hi judyjor,
The coconut trees are 3 day trees, so I don't think you are able to harvest them every day. Even irrigated it takes 30 hours between harvests. Your storage currently shows 950 coconuts.

There are 26 different facilities that use coconuts. You have 5,611 coconut trees. Your 5 fodder factories take a total of 3600 coconuts by themselves if they are empty. That leaves 25 more facilities still needing coconuts.
When you harvest your coconut trees check your storage before you fill your facilities. Then open the facility manager and open the Ingredient planner set for all facilities, remaining capacity, and missing and see then if you have enough coconuts to fill them all.

Txluce
Apr 24 2021, 01:36 PM
I have been missing a significant number of crops in my storage... My 4 hour crops, 4 day 5 day and 6 day storage amounts were over 3 million and now they are back down to about 150 thousand. My ID # 100000321621600 Thanks for any help you can give me and thanks for all your hard work during change over

Taz D
Apr 24 2021, 01:47 PM
I have been missing a significant number of crops in my storage... My 4 hour crops, 4 day 5 day and 6 day storage amounts were over 3 million and now they are back down to about 150 thousand. My ID # 100000321621600 Thanks for any help you can give me and thanks for all your hard work during change over
Hi Txluce,
I am sorry, but we have no way to check how much you had in your storage before. All we can see is what is currently there. We do not have any way to add any of those back either.

You need to run the Zip function in your storage as you have many large boxes of some of those crops that you may not be seeing. By using the Zip you will combine all types into regular size boxes to see the total amount you have.

It may well be that because of the long absence of trains and ships that you have run your storage amounts down with loading your facilities and not getting the extra you get from those.

tina7447
Apr 25 2021, 02:23 AM
Good morning. 1665486885. I already had one frozen lake and one lake with boat on my farm 33. Couple of days ago I bought one more frozen lake and two more lake with boat. All I see on there yesterday was two frozen lake, which is correct and one lake with boat, but there should be three. Can you please look and see if you can find out where my two lake with boat have gone please. Thank you.

Tiger
Apr 25 2021, 04:02 AM
Good morning. 1665486885. I already had one frozen lake and one lake with boat on my farm 33. Couple of days ago I bought one more frozen lake and two more lake with boat. All I see on there yesterday was two frozen lake, which is correct and one lake with boat, but there should be three. Can you please look and see if you can find out where my two lake with boat have gone please. Thank you.

Hi tina,

I have moved your post to the help and support thread for missing items.
Thank you for your ID.

I have checked your data and your farm 33. Please contact the support team about this. In case you need help with that:

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies. (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366)

tina7447
Apr 25 2021, 12:07 PM
Thank you Taz.

jeemersmom
Apr 26 2021, 07:43 AM
I've known for some time that several farms were missing the wool sheds that had been there forever. Several have only a handful of animals (seen when harvesting) when they were full or nearly so before changes.

Farm 11 has a ghosted wool shed...can't tell which one because I can't harvest from either. This happened when I used the purple glove to move barns to the extreme edge of the farm. I'm wondering if that may have had something to do with missing wool sheds as I did move barns on many farms.

Tiger
Apr 26 2021, 08:33 AM
I've known for some time that several farms were missing the wool sheds that had been there forever. Several have only a handful of animals (seen when harvesting) when they were full or nearly so before changes.

Farm 11 has a ghosted wool shed...can't tell which one because I can't harvest from either. This happened when I used the purple glove to move barns to the extreme edge of the farm. I'm wondering if that may have had something to do with missing wool sheds as I did move barns on many farms.

Hi Jeersmom,

As far as I recall ghosting animal sheds and harvesting them stopped working a very long time ago before the migration. It looked like you were getting products but the extras didn't remain in storage. I am sorry but we can't help you with that as it's a trick you're not supposed to do so we're not permitted to post or allow others to post any particular method on various tricks.

If you are seeing more than one type of animal shed on a farm, reload your game. If one is ghosted, it shouldn't show up any more, it will still be showing on the farm you ghosted it from.

If after reloading you still see 2 the same on the farm then you can move one of them, doesn't matter which one, to a farm that doesn't have one. The remaining one won't lose the animals in it. When there are 2 of the same animal sheds on the same farm, you don't have twice the animals, the duplicate behaves as decoration, it just shows you the same animals that are in the other one so you can harvest from either of them. If it's a wool shed you are seeing duplicated, you won't be able to buy the animals for it from the store yet as those have not been added back to the game as they are animated.

jeemersmom
Apr 26 2021, 08:42 PM
"As far as I recall ghosting animal sheds and harvesting them stopped working a very long time ago before the migration." All I know is that when I tried to move the wool shed with the purple glove a second one appeared. I did not buy it. Neither one seems to have any animals inside. MISSING wool sheds (and the sheep in them) on other farms is the real problem.

Taz D
Apr 26 2021, 09:00 PM
"As far as I recall ghosting animal sheds and harvesting them stopped working a very long time ago before the migration." All I know is that when I tried to move the wool shed with the purple glove a second one appeared. I did not buy it. Neither one seems to have any animals inside. MISSING wool sheds (and the sheep in them) on other farms is the real problem.
Hi Jeemersmom,
Regardless of how you got the second wool shed on your farm 11, you need to put one of them (won't matter which one) in storage and add it in place of one of those missing. That might bring back the sheep that are associated with that farm.

Unfortunately we have no way to restore you missing wool sheds or sheep. You can contact Support for a refund of the coins for the missing wool sheds and replace them on those farms. You can not currently buy more sheep though until the developers add the animals back in the game.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

judyjor714@att.net
May 02 2021, 02:12 AM
Your answer to my not having copra - Hi Judyjor,
You can not nor will you ever get the Copra Meal itself. Whe you post an ingredients request you get the ingredients to make the product, not the product itself.
The "problem" with Copra was not fixed last year because it isn't a problem. The ingredient request is working correctly. - I understand that - what I am experiencing is zero coconuts in storage, from my hundreds of trees or from ingred.

marymarcel
May 02 2021, 08:16 AM
Your answer to my not having copra - Hi Judyjor,
The "problem" with Copra was not fixed last year because it isn't a problem. The ingredient request is working correctly. - I understand that - what I am experiencing is zero coconuts in storage, from my hundreds of trees or from ingred.

Hi judyjor714 :)

The coconut trees are 3 day trees, even irrigated it takes 30 hours between harvests. Your storage currently shows 7,056 coconuts.

There are 26 different facilities that use coconuts. You have 5,611 coconut trees. Your 5 fodder factories take a total of 3600 coconuts by themselves if they are empty. That leaves 25 more facilities still needing coconuts.

Before filling all your facilities, open your Facility Manager and click in the little note book at the top of the Facility Manager. That is the Ingredient Planner.

You have to set it to All Facilities, 15 Days (this is a full run for loading your facs to 100%) and By Missing. Put a check mark to Include Disable products option.
Then click in blue Update button.

Any ithem with black and red numbers means: The black number is the amount you need in your storage to fill your facilities at 100%

The red number into brackets for that items means how many more you need to store to get the black number.

If you see coconuts have red numbers into brackets, then you do not have enough to fill all your facilities using coconuts to 100%

Lizbetta
May 04 2021, 02:28 AM
I have bought at least 34 turbo open pit mines over the past six months but when I went to my account to check them out it says I have only 27 can I please have these facs back or my FC refunded to my game please do I need to check everything else that I have bought with Farm cash??? I am very disappointed as I have spent an exorbitant amount of money over the years on this game

Tiger
May 04 2021, 04:09 AM
I have bought at least 34 turbo open pit mines over the past six months but when I went to my account to check them out it says I have only 27 can I please have these facs back or my FC refunded to my game please do I need to check everything else that I have bought with Farm cash??? I am very disappointed as I have spent an exorbitant amount of money over the years on this game

Hi Lizbetta,

I have moved your post to the thread about missing items. Sorry to hear this has happened. If you have not already contacted support about this then please do so, they should be able to check which ones are missing. In case you need help with contacting them or finding the replies from support:

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies. (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366)

Lizbetta
May 05 2021, 02:22 AM
Hi I have checked with the last six months my accounts records me purchasing at least 34 Turbo open pit mines yet the game says I have only got 27 now can someone please look into this for me it is a lot of my money to lose

Tiger
May 05 2021, 04:23 AM
Hi I have checked with the last six months my accounts records me purchasing at least 34 Turbo open pit mines yet the game says I have only got 27 now can someone please look into this for me it is a lot of my money to lose

Hi Lizbetta,

Your previous post was answered. It is above you latest post. If you can't find it please click on this link and it will take you to it:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6445234#post6445234

We have asked you to contact the support team about your missing facilities.

dottyF
May 07 2021, 11:34 AM
My orange and red spreader and manure collector are in my storage but doesnt show up in tools. Also my orange and red sprinkles are in storage but not showing in tools.

Taz D
May 07 2021, 11:44 AM
My orange and red spreader and manure collector are in my storage but doesnt show up in tools. Also my orange and red sprinkles are in storage but not showing in tools.
Hi DottyF,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items. Those tools will not show in the toolbox because you own the higher tool in both cases.
When you own the higher tools (green manure spreader and Green or purple mobile sprinklers) then they can do all the jobs for the previous ones so those do not need to show in the toolbox.

EmilyF
May 07 2021, 02:28 PM
I'm not sure where to post this, but I wanted to alert someone of a possible glitch. My ID is 100000103698298 and for about 3 days now I've been having issues off and on with adding multiple items in single mode. Like ponds or flowers. I will put in a row of 10 or so one at a time and approximately every other one in that row will flicker and disappear. Today has been particularly bad with this...so I thought I should mention it to someone on the forum

Taz D
May 07 2021, 02:48 PM
I'm not sure where to post this, but I wanted to alert someone of a possible glitch. My ID is 100000103698298 and for about 3 days now I've been having issues off and on with adding multiple items in single mode. Like ponds or flowers. I will put in a row of 10 or so one at a time and approximately every other one in that row will flicker and disappear. Today has been particularly bad with this...so I thought I should mention it to someone on the forum
Hi EmilyF,
This can happen if you go too fast laying the items down, possible if you are using an autoclicker or if you are trying to set them in a spot something else is already sitting on.

Are you getting red numbers showing on the save button when you are doing this?

EmilyF
May 07 2021, 02:58 PM
I don't recall seeing red numbers, no. It will start as it normally does with a white 0% and not count up then disappear. If this can happen if I go too fast then I will first try to slow down as I do tend to go pretty fast. I don't use auto clickers though. If it continues to persist after slowing down I will let someone know

conniesbiz
May 07 2021, 05:03 PM
I have lost my Turbo Manual Lift Truck that I use for filling my Clients Facilities.
Please help me get it back
Thanks,
Connie ( 100000034120819 )

I apologize if I didn't post correctly, I've never had to do this before...

dottyF
May 07 2021, 05:04 PM
Thanks for the reply

Taz D
May 07 2021, 05:35 PM
I have lost my Turbo Manual Lift Truck that I use for filling my Clients Facilities.
Please help me get it back
Thanks,
Connie ( 100000034120819 )

I apologize if I didn't post correctly, I've never had to do this before...
Hi Conniesbiz,
You have 2 of the Turbo Manual Lift Trucks on your farms somewhere. You will need to search for them and put at least one in your storage for it to work for your services filling.

freanne
May 09 2021, 10:10 AM
Originally Posted by freanne
I have been playing Farmtown for many years now and in that time I have spent CASH to get tools as well as tools I have brought for Farmcash
My problem is that I have lost tools except seeding and ploi=wing
Is there any way that you may be able to restore my tools
Being disabled the computer is my friend and I have had a lot of pleasure from playing Farmtown being on level 823 must show you that I must have more tools than shown on my account and as I say that is not counting what I have spent in £££
Many Thanks
if you can sort this out

Your Facebook USER ID number is: 608188315

Taz D
May 09 2021, 10:20 AM
Originally Posted by freanne
I have been playing Farmtown for many years now and in that time I have spent CASH to get tools as well as tools I have brought for Farmcash
My problem is that I have lost tools except seeding and ploi=wing
Is there any way that you may be able to restore my tools
Being disabled the computer is my friend and I have had a lot of pleasure from playing Farmtown being on level 823 must show you that I must have more tools than shown on my account and as I say that is not counting what I have spent in £££
Many Thanks
if you can sort this out

Your Facebook USER ID number is: 608188315
Hi Freanne,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about missing items.
What tools do you think you are missing?

I have looked at your data and I do not see any tools missing.

Lynda Loo
May 09 2021, 01:42 PM
TAZ - All my farms, my Farm Cash, everything is back!!! I don't know who to thank, but I know I've written you many messages about the issue, SO A big shout out to YOU and all the others that found my farms and restored them to me. BIG THANK YOU TO ALL!!!!!!

Taz D
May 09 2021, 02:30 PM
TAZ - All my farms, my Farm Cash, everything is back!!! I don't know who to thank, but I know I've written you many messages about the issue, SO A big shout out to YOU and all the others that found my farms and restored them to me. BIG THANK YOU TO ALL!!!!!!
Hi Lynda Loo,
We didn't do anything. You finally logged into your previous Facebook account of which your farms are tied too. That is the only way you got back to those farms.

Marie Clark
May 28 2021, 04:45 PM
I have logged in this morning and went to fertilise my farms.....my Manure spreader has gone! From the toolbox and the front!!!
Where has u=it gone?

Taz D
May 28 2021, 05:08 PM
I have logged in this morning and went to fertilise my farms.....my Manure spreader has gone! From the toolbox and the front!!!
Where has u=it gone?
Hi Marie Clark,

All of your manure spreaders are in your storage. Go to your Item storage and set the filter to Tools.
It should be showing one of them at the top of the column in your toobox above the watering can (5th column from the right.)

MOM GLENDA
May 28 2021, 11:50 PM
i bought all the land for 43 and it says i bought it all.but the farm says it is only 42x42. i liked 400 billion having 2 trillion dollars and i got only 800 billion left and a little over that. i also bought the factorys put them on farm 43. i also bought 4 lands for farm 10. and bought farm 44 and all the land they had for 44. went back looked 4 times and it tells me i owed all land for 43.plese check on this for me and get it fixed .i moving all my facilitys from 17 to 43 soon as they are empty and think they be empty tomorriow. please fix this for me i need the land.i to tired to figure up just how much i spend i just know i had liking 400 billion having 2 trillion thanks mom Glenda

Taz D
May 29 2021, 12:00 AM
i bought all the land for 43 and it says i bought it all.but the farm says it is only 42x42. i liked 400 billion having 2 trillion dollars and i got only 800 billion left and a little over that. i also bought the factorys put them on farm 43. i also bought 4 lands for farm 10. and bought farm 44 and all the land they had for 44. went back looked 4 times and it tells me i owed all land for 43.plese check on this for me and get it fixed .i moving all my facilitys from 17 to 43 soon as they are empty and think they be empty tomorriow. please fix this for me i need the land.i to tired to figure up just how much i spend i just know i had liking 400 billion having 2 trillion thanks mom Glenda
Hi Mom Glenda,
I checked your account data and you only upgraded farm 43 to 42x42. It looks like you also upgraded your farm 34 to 50x50 afterwards. Maybe you thought you were still upgrading farm 43.

MOM GLENDA
May 29 2021, 10:05 AM
i know i bought all the land for 43 .i went back looked 4 times and it says no more land to buy for 43. if raul gave land to 50x50 i bought it all

Taz D
May 29 2021, 10:12 AM
i know i bought all the land for 43 .i went back looked 4 times and it says no more land to buy for 43. if raul gave land to 50x50 i bought it all
Hi Mom Glenda,
I am sorry, but you did not buy all the land for farm 43. Your account shows no purchases beyond 42x42. You were not charged for any beyond 42x42.
You did upgrade farm 33 to 50x50 after doing farm 43, so that may be where you saw that you have bought all available.
Go to your farm 43 and then go to the realtor and you will see the rest of the expansions still available.

dnldfrench
May 31 2021, 12:13 AM
Taz

In the near future will I be able to purchase more Cinnamon Trees ? They are no longer listed under the Tree category !

dnldfrench

Tiger
May 31 2021, 04:23 AM
Taz

In the near future will I be able to purchase more Cinnamon Trees ? They are no longer listed under the Tree category !

dnldfrench

Hi dnldfrench,

Taz is not available at this time. Cinnamon trees have always been a gift item, you can exchange your gifts for them or you can request them as a gift if you already have them on your farm by clicking on the cinnamon tree and using the Request as a Gift option.

Spaceman!
Jun 01 2021, 03:54 AM
Hello.
User ID 2163570370430523

Just wiped all of my farms and had SN help me rebuild 2 of them. Now on Farm 2 all of my Small Sea Coasts and Big Lakes are gone from my upper right corner. My neighbor says he is missing them on multiple farms also and has an open ticket for same issue that is marked as being on hold and issue is always in the upper right. When can I get my ponds back that were purchased.?

Than You

Tiger
Jun 01 2021, 05:24 AM
Hello.
User ID 2163570370430523

Just wiped all of my farms and had SN help me rebuild 2 of them. Now on Farm 2 all of my Small Sea Coasts and Big Lakes are gone from my upper right corner. My neighbor says he is missing them on multiple farms also and has an open ticket for same issue that is marked as being on hold and issue is always in the upper right. When can I get my ponds back that were purchased.?

Than You

Hi Spaceman,

Thank you for your ID. Have you looked in your item storage for them? We are seeing that you have a lot of big lakes and small sea coasts in there.

I had a look at your farm 2 and it looks like you or your SN are tying to layer the lakes on top of the oak and pine trees that are also at the very edges of the farm where the waters are being placed. That is layering. When you try to put something in exactly the same spot as something else that can cause things placed in exactly the same spot to either go missing or disappear after refreshing or reloading the game. You will need remove the trees if you want to place overlapped waters in that area where you can't see the waters.

I am sorry but we can't help you with layering instructions, nor are we permitted to allow anyone to post them as layering can cause problems like this. We are aware that not all layering methods are working as they were prior to the migration, we do not know if they will be in the future.

Your neighbor will need to continue working with support about their issue.

farmercatherine
Jun 06 2021, 12:18 PM
I have hundreds of chickens but can never get enough eggs. When my coops were just harvested I received 250 eggs. Something is seriously wrong with that. All of my coops were harvested. I have coops on every farm 1403922623

Taz D
Jun 06 2021, 12:26 PM
I have hundreds of chickens but can never get enough eggs. When my coops were just harvested I received 250 eggs. Something is seriously wrong with that. All of my coops were harvested. I have coops on every farm 1403922623
Hi farmercatherine,

That sounds like the Harvest All only harvested the current farm.

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameguide/facility/funnel icon.PNGPlease open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.http://r1.slashkey.com/images/Tiger/FM ALL.PNG

You specially need to have Facility Location set to All Farms and not Current farm.

farmercatherine
Jun 06 2021, 01:44 PM
My setting are correct and all of the coops are showing that they were harvested. I've had this problem for months. I run out of eggs completely at times. Most of my eggs are coming from my requests.

marymarcel
Jun 06 2021, 02:09 PM
My setting are correct and all of the coops are showing that they were harvested. I've had this problem for months. I run out of eggs completely at times. Most of my eggs are coming from my requests.

Hi farmercatherine :)

I visited all your farms and all your chicken coops are showing up as harvested, most of them will be ready to harvest again in about 12 hours. Only the chicken coop placed on your farm 44 will be ready in about 17 hours. Notice that if by the time you harvest them, this last chicken coop is the only one ready, then you will only get 250 eggs.

You have 3 super chicken coop on your farms 13, 19 and 40. They will be ready in about 4 hours.

Please, find a clear space in one of your farms. Then place your Egg collector there. Reload the game. Put the Egg collector back into your storage and reload the game again.

Take note of the amount of hen eggs you have before you harvest those 3 super chicken coop and then check the amount again after harvesting them.

Please do the same test when it is time to harvest your regular chicken coop.

Let us know your results.

Also, note you can place 500 hens in the Super chicken coop.

Abby M Newbary
Jun 13 2021, 05:56 PM
Hello! :) First of all, thank you for all that you do and keeping the game going. I'm very thankful.
Can you help me? Around a week ago, one of my two big sea coasts went missing on Farm One, my first farm. They were there until I moved them around on the same farm and then just one disappeared. I waited thinking maybe it would show up again but it has not. Worried if it was accidentally sold, by clicking on sell instead of move. USER ID number ( 100000484275701 )

Taz D
Jun 13 2021, 06:06 PM
Hello! :) First of all, thank you for all that you do and keeping the game going. I'm very thankful.
Can you help me? Around a week ago, one of my two big sea coasts went missing on Farm One, my first farm. They were there until I moved them around on the same farm and then just one disappeared. I waited thinking maybe it would show up again but it has not. Worried if it was accidentally sold, by clicking on sell instead of move. USER ID number ( 100000484275701 )
Hi Abby,
I have checked your account and yes you have one big sea coast missing. You will need to contact Support about this as we can not do any refunds through the forums.

Aussie Rae
Jun 13 2021, 07:31 PM
seems the Show Stats is not working correctly, I just planted a farm with Cumin but even though it shows it with 19.9hrs til ready, the farm stats is saying its already ready to harvest. Last night I planted my farms with Cumin ( I am selling it off to get coins) and this morning half the farms had unplanted fields on them even though they showed as planted last night before I irrigated them. Not going to stress over it, just want to pass this on in case its happening to others or there is a simple explanation.. memcache done, browser cache, download history etc done, computer updates all ok, same for browser... will wait til later this afternoon before planting more farms in the hopes it will all sort itself out.. coffee time and time to watch tv for now..

Taz D
Jun 13 2021, 07:39 PM
seems the Show Stats is not working correctly, I just planted a farm with Cumin but even though it shows it with 19.9hrs til ready, the farm stats is saying its already ready to harvest. Last night I planted my farms with Cumin ( I am selling it off to get coins) and this morning half the farms had unplanted fields on them even though they showed as planted last night before I irrigated them. Not going to stress over it, just want to pass this on in case its happening to others or there is a simple explanation.. memcache done, browser cache, download history etc done, computer updates all ok, same for browser... will wait til later this afternoon before planting more farms in the hopes it will all sort itself out.. coffee time and time to watch tv for now..
Hi Aussie Rae,
We are aware the Farm Stats is not working correctly and that is being tested and worked on.
For the unplanted fields on your farms that would sound like inadvertent accidental layering. If that is the case and it continues the only thing you can do is to delete all the fields, restart that farm, and see if any show back up. If they do repeat the deleting and restarting until no crop fields shoiw back up. Then you can replow and plant the farms.

alsop@austin.rr.com
Jun 14 2021, 10:44 AM
I had 3 or 4 of the semi's delivering products and as of this morning I have none.......How do I get them back? My user ID# is 610634811. I have checked the "not owned" facilities in the store and it does not show that I don't own it

Taz D
Jun 14 2021, 11:08 AM
I had 3 or 4 of the semi's delivering products and as of this morning I have none.......How do I get them back? My user ID# is 610634811. I have checked the "not owned" facilities in the store and it does not show that I don't own it
Hi Alsop,
You have 11 semi-trailer trucks. They are all in your storage. They will not work in your storage. You need to place them on your farms and you can not put more than 1 per farm for them to work.

bristowgail
Jun 17 2021, 11:49 PM
Good Morning - checked in and worked on my farms and did my Super Neighbor chores for a friend. Had my Turbo Loader for my work ... she has her own tools and i worked her farms ... went back to my farms about 12 hours later --- Turbo Loader missing --- any idea what might have happened ?

Thank you for all your help and support :)

Taz D
Jun 18 2021, 12:02 AM
Good Morning - checked in and worked on my farms and did my Super Neighbor chores for a friend. Had my Turbo Loader for my work ... she has her own tools and i worked her farms ... went back to my farms about 12 hours later --- Turbo Loader missing --- any idea what might have happened ?

Thank you for all your help and support :)
Hi bristowgail,
Your Turbo Loader is on one of your farms. You will need to search for it with the magnifying glass in your toolbox. Be sure to put it in your storage and leave it there as it only works in the facility manager from storage.

bristowgail
Jun 18 2021, 10:10 AM
Hi bristowgail,
Your Turbo Loader is on one of your farms. You will need to search for it with the magnifying glass in your toolbox. Be sure to put it in your storage and leave it there as it only works in the facility manager from storage.
Thank You !! I found it :) Silly of me to bother you ... but I appreciate your patience and help

dnldfrench
Jun 21 2021, 11:20 PM
Rob

My Tread reply was was basically the Cinnamon Factory unlocked at Level 1,
nothing about Cinnamon Trees ! Guess I will just have to wait to see if they
show up in the Store as you said.....

dnldfrench

Taz D
Jun 21 2021, 11:40 PM
Rob

My Tread reply was was basically the Cinnamon Factory unlocked at Level 1,
nothing about Cinnamon Trees ! Guess I will just have to wait to see if they
show up in the Store as you said.....

dnldfrench
Hi Dnldfrench,
I would not expect them to move the cinnamon trees to the store after it being a gift item for so many years. The only thing I can tell you is if the neighbors you have won't send you some then you might want to add some new neighbors. You can find many wanting neighbors in the following thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198

You can also add a request to that thread for neighbors. If you want to do that please read the first post of that thread to see what you need to include in your post.

lynnetimpeiro@msn.com
Jun 24 2021, 12:36 PM
Not sure if this is correct place but here goes. I have quest for something from Ecuador Restaurant. I went in to Fac Mgr to find out which farm it was on. There is nothing showing for either the restaurant or the Taste of, so went to buy and place on Farm 1. Got message that I already have both on that farm. So, out of curiosity, went to a couple other and found both on my Farm 32. I cleared the memcache but still does not show up on the Fac Mgr. I'm now wondering if there are more items missing; and, what, if anything, this does when I post my facilities for working. As always, thank you for your help and suggestions.

marymarcel
Jun 24 2021, 12:42 PM
Not sure if this is correct place but here goes. I have quest for something from Ecuador Restaurant. I went in to Fac Mgr to find out which farm it was on. There is nothing showing for either the restaurant or the Taste of, so went to buy and place on Farm 1. Got message that I already have both on that farm. So, out of curiosity, went to a couple other and found both on my Farm 32. I cleared the memcache but still does not show up on the Fac Mgr. I'm now wondering if there are more items missing; and, what, if anything, this does when I post my facilities for working. As always, thank you for your help and suggestions.

Hi lynnetimpeiro :)

Could it be possible you didnt find it as you typed the wrong name for the restaurant?
It is Ecuadorian Restaurant.

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameguide/facility/funnel icon.PNGAlso, please open your Facility Manager and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
http://r1.slashkey.com/images/Tiger/FM ALL.PNG

lynnetimpeiro@msn.com
Jun 24 2021, 02:30 PM
Thank you for the quick response, Mary. I thought I had everything checked but didn't . So, my apologies for taking your time. Everything is good now. Thank you again!!

marymarcel
Jun 24 2021, 02:32 PM
Thank you for the quick response, Mary. I thought I had everything checked but didn't . So, my apologies for taking your time. Everything is good now. Thank you again!!

You are very welcome lynnetimpeiro and thanks for coming back to let us know :)

hellzfury
Jun 26 2021, 09:31 AM
I had a quest that required having a Hotel and when I went to fill it--I didnt have any Hotel. I have 4 of them and can't find any of them--None in storage and none when I go do my facilities--I did everything--clear memcache/restart/did the wrench thing and still cant find them--so I had to buy a Hotel to finish my quest. This is not right.

marymarcel
Jun 26 2021, 09:41 AM
I had a quest that required having a Hotel and when I went to fill it--I didnt have any Hotel. I have 4 of them and can't find any of them--None in storage and none when I go do my facilities--I did everything--clear memcache/restart/did the wrench thing and still cant find them--so I had to buy a Hotel to finish my quest. This is not right.

Hi hellzfury :)

I had a look at your data and you have 3 Hotel in your Item storage. Please open your storage, click in Items button. Then set it to Facilities and in the A/Z filter choose Alphabetically.

Or you can use the search tool to find them while you are in the Items section.

docmm6
Jun 28 2021, 07:45 AM
Okay, nothing large or game threating. It seems to be 1 of the hit and miss. Have noticed at least twice the ground covers have reverted back to the original grass. Om my farms that is planted wall to wall except for 1 I used the dark ground cover because where I live it is mainly black dirt. This morning again as I was harvesting and planting me field and instead of me dark fields it was grass under it all. About 1/2 through I took the time to go to the store and bought 1 dark cover. It changed like it should have but also I think changed all the rest also because never saw any green grass after that. I know it done that a few days back also so will be hard to pin down.

marymarcel
Jun 28 2021, 08:31 AM
Okay, nothing large or game threating. It seems to be 1 of the hit and miss. Have noticed at least twice the ground covers have reverted back to the original grass. Om my farms that is planted wall to wall except for 1 I used the dark ground cover because where I live it is mainly black dirt. This morning again as I was harvesting and planting me field and instead of me dark fields it was grass under it all. About 1/2 through I took the time to go to the store and bought 1 dark cover. It changed like it should have but also I think changed all the rest also because never saw any green grass after that. I know it done that a few days back also so will be hard to pin down.

Hi docmm6 :)

I visited your farms and farms 1, 2 and 4 dont have the Dark brown plain land.
Then farm 3 and from farm 5 to 44 the Dark brown plain land is showing up.

Are you sure you had a tick for Show Ground covers option in your preferences?
Which farm were you harvesting/planting when you noticed there was green grass? Do you think all the other farms with the dark cover were having the same problem?

If this happens again, before purchasing the dark cover again, please post here so we can have a look at that farm.

docmm6
Jun 29 2021, 09:23 AM
Yes when it happens all the dark ground is replaced by grass. When I bought 1 dark cover then the rest also reverted back to the dark. This is not a big deal but just somethings that happens occasionally. I will post if it happens again before I buy replacement.

marymarcel
Jun 29 2021, 09:28 AM
Yes when it happens all the dark ground is replaced by grass. When I bought 1 dark cover then the rest also reverted back to the dark. This is not a big deal but just somethings that happens occasionally. I will post if it happens again before I buy replacement.

Hi docmm6 :)

Thanks for the information!

Now let me explain you why I think you had Show Ground cover unchecked in preferences.

When you have Show Ground cover unchecked, then you only see green grass. That makes you think the cover for that farm has disappeared.

You go to the Store and buy a new one. As soon as you buy it, it will show up in that farm but also that makes that Show Ground cover is automatically checked in your preferences. So all your farms show up the covers you had for them.

gogga
Jul 13 2021, 02:54 PM
plz help...I lost all my tools etc :eek:,:eek:, :eek:

marymarcel
Jul 13 2021, 03:01 PM
plz help...I lost all my tools etc :eek:,:eek:, :eek:

Hi gogga :)

I moved your post to the thread about missing items.

Please provide your USER ID number, you find it in the message above the game screen.

Also, let us know which tools and which other things you think are missing.

kbirk1950
Aug 07 2021, 07:26 AM
I bought 2 Facilities and they disappeared when I went back to the farm. My farm locks up, when I try to move something it duplicates and when I refresh the farm locks up. Very slow playing. My computer is a game computer and plays any game good but Farmtown. I tried posting on the appropriate forum but it said I didn't have permission to access it. 243016776272820

marymarcel
Aug 07 2021, 08:29 AM
I bought 2 Facilities and they disappeared when I went back to the farm. My farm locks up, when I try to move something it duplicates and when I refresh the farm locks up. Very slow playing. My computer is a game computer and plays any game good but Farmtown. I tried posting on the appropriate forum but it said I didn't have permission to access it. 243016776272820

Hi kbirk :)

I moved your post to the thread for Missing items as that it the first issue you are talking about?

To be able to check you data you have to provide the name of the facilities you purchased and in which farm you where at that moment.

For your other problems, please check if your browser is up to date. Also check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

Maybe it would be better if you clear your browser cache. Please take in mind that the first time you load the game after the clearing it will load very slow as all graphics have to be loaded again.

If you need instructions on how to clear your browser cache, then visit the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

badcompany_78
Aug 19 2021, 03:36 PM
this morning I logged into my account and all my salmon and trout are missing!! I had almost 3 months worth!! I an sick over it!! :(
yesterday I sold all my herring by mistake, but that seems to have been restored I know for a fact that I didnt sell my Salmon or Trout! plea please please help!!

ID: 898590491

Taz D
Aug 19 2021, 03:45 PM
this morning I logged into my account and all my salmon and trout are missing!! I had almost 3 months worth!! I an sick over it!! :(
yesterday I sold all my herring by mistake, but that seems to have been restored I know for a fact that I didnt sell my Salmon or Trout! plea please please help!!

ID: 898590491
Hi Badcompany,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about missing items.
We don't have any way to track individual sales of specific items. Your storage is at a level less than 40% and items missing from storage usually do not happen except when the storage is nearing 100%.
I am sorry, but we do not have any way to restore any thing to your storage.

You may contact Support if you wish. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

badcompany_78
Aug 19 2021, 04:33 PM
well I was skimming through some of the other recent posts on this tread and almost everyone seems to have missing items. and all I see is a bunch of half baked replies. I don't do massive layering, I have my storage at 40% and have been playing since 2009. I AM STILL NOT LVL1225!! maybe players are telling the truth and there is a bug somewhere! this morning my game crashed as it has been every now and then, there has to be a way to figure out where that stuff went!! Its not like our Farm Cash Earned is anywhere near near enough to Farm Cash Items available. especially tools. I have spend real cash in the game and still cant afford a single ext tool.. while some players play for 6 months and have everything available to them. I don't mind spending real cash on a game that I have played for years but there is just no way it should take me this long to even level up.
may I suggest for farm town to have a better way to keep track of cash items and their product. so honest players stand a chance at least.

Taz D
Aug 19 2021, 05:02 PM
well I was skimming through some of the other recent posts on this tread and almost everyone seems to have missing items. and all I see is a bunch of half baked replies. I don't do massive layering, I have my storage at 40% and have been playing since 2009. I AM STILL NOT LVL1225!! maybe players are telling the truth and there is a bug somewhere! this morning my game crashed as it has been every now and then, there has to be a way to figure out where that stuff went!! Its not like our Farm Cash Earned is anywhere near near enough to Farm Cash Items available. especially tools. I have spend real cash in the game and still cant afford a single ext tool.. while some players play for 6 months and have everything available to them. I don't mind spending real cash on a game that I have played for years but there is just no way it should take me this long to even level up.
may I suggest for farm town to have a better way to keep track of cash items and their product. so honest players stand a chance at least.
Hi Badcompany,
I am sorry, but we do not have any way to see what you had or where they went. To retain all that data for every action would require massive data base space and would slow the game extremely for updating all that information.
Even if we could track all that data we have no way to replace anything missing.
The only things that are tracked closely are items you buy with famr cash and if something of those are missing the farm cash can be refunded through support. As I said you can contact Support about this if you wish.

daveb
Aug 21 2021, 08:31 AM
I had 2 donut shops and was moving them to different farms and I only have one now and it is on farm 3. Any suggestion?

Daveb,

marymarcel
Aug 21 2021, 08:37 AM
I had 2 donut shops and was moving them to different farms and I only have one now and it is on farm 3. Any suggestion?

Daveb,

Hi daveb :)

I visited your farm 3 and both Donuts shop are there.

Move a little the one you are seeing and you will see the other inmediately.

daveb
Aug 21 2021, 12:47 PM
Hi daveb :)

I visited your farm 3 and both Donuts shop are there.

Move a little the one you are seeing and you will see the other inmediately.

thank you,

marymarcel
Aug 21 2021, 12:49 PM
thank you,

You are welcome daveb :)

Please move the second Donuts shop to another farm, so both of them will be producing.

hopew420
Aug 21 2021, 04:25 PM
464410964296114 is my user ID i have 8 long cars on my f13& f38 and 9 long cars missing, a total of 17, as of this morning. I'm sure you can look up my purchase history to see i had 4 trains w/ 10 cars each now i only have 2! My email is (email removed) if you cannot provide me w/ my cars back my account better be credited. As you know they are not cheap!
Sincerely, Hope Wright

marymarcel
Aug 21 2021, 04:39 PM
464410964296114 is my user ID i have 8 long cars on my f13& f38 and 9 long cars missing, a total of 17, as of this morning. I'm sure you can look up my purchase history to see i had 4 trains w/ 10 cars each now i only have 2! My email is (email removed) if you cannot provide me w/ my cars back my account better be credited. As you know they are not cheap!
Sincerely, Hope Wright

Hi Hope :)

I moved your post to the thread about Missing items.

I deleted your email address for safety as it is not a good idea to post it in an open forum. We only need your user id number. :)

Your data is showing up some missing long cars but you also have 3 Long cars in your Item storage.

Please contact Support team about your problem to let them check on this.

hopew420
Aug 21 2021, 07:33 PM
17 cars cost me 765ft cash a credit of 210 simply will not do!!!!!!

Taz D
Aug 21 2021, 07:37 PM
17 cars cost me 765ft cash a credit of 210 simply will not do!!!!!!
Hi Hopew,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about missing items where your other post about this is located.
You will have to discuss this with Support as we have nothing to do with the refunds in the forums. There is nothing we can do concerning this.

hopew420
Aug 22 2021, 02:08 PM
2021-08-21 22:26:55 buy_item -35 145 Long Gondola Car
2021-08-21 22:26:15 buy_item -35 180 Long Hopper Car
2021-08-21 22:16:47 buy_item -35 215 Long Quarry Car
2021-08-21 22:15:47 buy_item -35 250 Long Logs Car
2021-08-21 22:15:01 buy_item -35 285 Long Tree Products Car
2021-08-21 22:14:10 buy_item -35 320 Long Crops Car
2021-08-21 22:13:42 buy_item -35 355 Long Flowers Car
2021-08-21 22:12:37 buy_item -35 390 Long Two-Door Boxcar
2021-08-21 22:10:29 buy_item -35 425 Long Container Car
2021-08-21 17:51:42 support_credit 210 460 Rob T
PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW 210FT CREDIT IS ACCEPTABLE WHEN I STILL HAVE 8 MORE LONG CARS TO REPLACE???!!!! I SPENT MY CASH TO BUY THEM SO WTF THIS S UNACCEPTABLE AND I WILL NOT LET IT GO IN FACT IM POSTING THIS YOU ALL KNOW YOU'RE IN THE WRONG I HAD 17 LONG CARS DISAPPEAR 17X35 IS 595 CERTAINLY NOT 210!!! MAKE IT RIGHT

Taz D
Aug 22 2021, 02:21 PM
2021-08-21 22:26:55 buy_item -35 145 Long Gondola Car
2021-08-21 22:26:15 buy_item -35 180 Long Hopper Car
2021-08-21 22:16:47 buy_item -35 215 Long Quarry Car
2021-08-21 22:15:47 buy_item -35 250 Long Logs Car
2021-08-21 22:15:01 buy_item -35 285 Long Tree Products Car
2021-08-21 22:14:10 buy_item -35 320 Long Crops Car
2021-08-21 22:13:42 buy_item -35 355 Long Flowers Car
2021-08-21 22:12:37 buy_item -35 390 Long Two-Door Boxcar
2021-08-21 22:10:29 buy_item -35 425 Long Container Car
2021-08-21 17:51:42 support_credit 210 460 Rob T
PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW 210FT CREDIT IS ACCEPTABLE WHEN I STILL HAVE 8 MORE LONG CARS TO REPLACE???!!!! I SPENT MY CASH TO BUY THEM SO WTF THIS S UNACCEPTABLE AND I WILL NOT LET IT GO IN FACT IM POSTING THIS YOU ALL KNOW YOU'RE IN THE WRONG I HAD 17 LONG CARS DISAPPEAR 17X35 IS 595 CERTAINLY NOT 210!!! MAKE IT RIGHT
Hi Hopew,
Again I have moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about missing items where the rest of your posts have been moved.

Again, we do not have anything tyo do with refunds through the forums. You need to contact Support again about this as we can not do anything through the forums for this.

Rosiland Mclean
Aug 31 2021, 07:16 PM
I purchased an upgrade for flower harvester to an 8x4 from my supply farm. It arrived and I put it in my storage but it is not showing there. It was 45 farm cash that I just purchased today. Can you fix this please. I used my mastercard to purchase the cash if that helps. Thank you!

Taz D
Aug 31 2021, 07:36 PM
I purchased an upgrade for flower harvester to an 8x4 from my supply farm. It arrived and I put it in my storage but it is not showing there. It was 45 farm cash that I just purchased today. Can you fix this please. I used my mastercard to purchase the cash if that helps. Thank you!
Hi Rosiland Mclean,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items. Please provide your farms ID number. You can find it in the banner above your farms.

Rosiland Mclean
Aug 31 2021, 10:49 PM
have reloaded farm several times and the flower harvester I sent to Rosiland mclean has not shown up in her storage. My id is 103403895414257 and my account shows the purchase with 45 cash. I can not afford to purchase things and have them disappear. Please help

Taz D
Aug 31 2021, 11:01 PM
have reloaded farm several times and the flower harvester I sent to Rosiland mclean has not shown up in her storage. My id is 103403895414257 and my account shows the purchase with 45 cash. I can not afford to purchase things and have them disappear. Please help
Hi Rosiland Mclean,
I moved your post to the same thread I answered you in before. If you want to post any more about this please reply to theis thread rather than starting a new thread.

I checked your data and yes you purchased the farm cash. However the tool you sent was not the flower harvester. The tool you sent was the Plower 4x4 which that account alread had one and now shows 2.
You can check what you sent by going to the Account tab above your farms, then click on Farm Cash Activity Log.

You will need to contact Support about this. Be sure you give them both ID numbers. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Beth Perry
Aug 31 2021, 11:15 PM
Life got boring and I just returned to FarmTown after 5 years. A number of facilities and services that I did own are now showing as "not owned" and I am having to re-buy them. In storage are already numerous items showing, but the fac/services were/are missing. Can anyone tell me what happened?
Thanks

Taz D
Aug 31 2021, 11:18 PM
Life got boring and I just returned to FarmTown after 5 years. A number of facilities and services that I did own are now showing as "not owned" and I am having to re-buy them. In storage are already numerous items showing, but the fac/services were/are missing. Can anyone tell me what happened?
Thanks
Hi Beth Perry,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items. Please provide your ID number so we can check your data. You can find your ID number in the banner above your farms.

Beth Perry
Sep 01 2021, 12:14 PM
My ID number is: 1332745613. Thanks Taz

marymarcel
Sep 01 2021, 12:44 PM
My ID number is: 1332745613. Thanks Taz

Hi Beth :)

Thank you for your id number :)

We only have data to see if you have any farm cash item missing, and according to your data all your farmcash facilities and services are on your farms.

When you go to the store, click in Facilities tab and then click in the funnel, are you then clicking in Not owned option or in Not in this farm option?

The first option, Not owned, will show you all facilities and services you have not purchased yet, please take in mind you havent been playing for 5 years and lot of facilities and services have been added during that time.

The second option, Not in this farm, will show you all facilities and services not placed in that particular farm.

We do not have data for coins facilities/services so we cant tell you if any of them are missing, but if you have a list, you could contact Support team.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

In case you dont find the automatic response, please read the following information:

Beth Perry
Sep 02 2021, 11:15 AM
Thanks marymarcel. Most of what's missing is in fact coin bought, including confection factory, juice factory, spice factory, I was using the all farms :not owned" filter. All my FC$ items seem to be accounted for. I've re-purchased the coin items. I just thought (hoped) there might be a simple explanation like the transition from flash player to Html. Your help is much appreciated. Thank you!:)

Taz D
Sep 02 2021, 11:28 AM
Thanks marymarcel. Most of what's missing is in fact coin bought, including confection factory, juice factory, spice factory, I was using the all farms :not owned" filter. All my FC$ items seem to be accounted for. I've re-purchased the coin items. I just thought (hoped) there might be a simple explanation like the transition from flash player to Html. Your help is much appreciated. Thank you!:)
Hi Beth,
Marymarcel is not available at the moment.
The confectionary factory is an FC facility and is not missing and is on a farm somewhere. You will need to search for it if it is not showing in the Facility manager.
Juice Factory is the same. It is an FC facility is not missing.
Same with the spice factory.

None of those are missing. I don't know why they would be showing in the not owned if you do have it set to the all farms.

Beth Perry
Sep 02 2021, 01:38 PM
They're showing NOW because I already re-purchased them. Thanks to all for the help.

Taz D
Sep 02 2021, 02:31 PM
They're showing NOW because I already re-purchased them. Thanks to all for the help.
Hi Beth,
If that was the case then it would show as 2 purchased and only 1 on your farms. That is not the case. Your data shows no farm cash facilities missing.
If there are any coin facilities that you were missing and repurchased, we would not have that data.

LizaLee
Sep 02 2021, 02:40 PM
question: will the use of the egg collector, milking machine et al be working again or was it a waste of buying them?

marymarcel
Sep 02 2021, 02:44 PM
question: will the use of the egg collector, milking machine et al be working again or was it a waste of buying them?

Hi LizaLee :)

You have to place those tools in your storage and then they will work when you click in Harvest All button in your Facility Manager.

Joyinlife
Sep 06 2021, 10:15 PM
My ID# 1661807478 It is getting confusing where to post things these days. I have a problem with things disappearing, especially noticeable things like buildings and facilities for starters. Is this a common problem? It is making me crazy.

The next thing is a suggestion, I think I know where to do that one. Thanks.

Taz D
Sep 06 2021, 10:21 PM
My ID# 1661807478 It is getting confusing where to post things these days. I have a problem with things disappearing, especially noticeable things like buildings and facilities for starters. Is this a common problem? It is making me crazy.

The next thing is a suggestion, I think I know where to do that one. Thanks.
Hi Joyinlife,
No this is not a common problem.
What buildings and facilities have you had go missing?

Are the missing facilities showing in the facility manager?

Joy XxX
Sep 17 2021, 09:43 PM
Hi, my wool sheds are all empty , how can i get my animals back ? They were all full ! Help !

Taz D
Sep 17 2021, 09:53 PM
Hi, my wool sheds are all empty , how can i get my animals back ? They were all full ! Help !
Hi Joy,
Please provide your account ID so we can check this. You can find that ID in the banner above your farms.

Joy XxX
Sep 17 2021, 10:00 PM
Hi Joy,
Please provide your account ID so we can check this. You can find that ID in the banner above your farms.

100005495888304 ) my id The first farm shows 200 of each , that is the only one i found with animals, i put a few into # 6

Taz D
Sep 17 2021, 10:13 PM

100005495888304 ) my id The first farm shows 200 of each , that is the only one i found with animals, i put a few into # 6
Hi Joy,
I do see sheep and goats in all of your wool sheds, though none of them are full (250) with the sheep where the goats do appear to be full. We do not have any way to replace any you are missing. They are for coins, but you would have to know how many are missing and contact Support about this as we can not do any refunds through the forums.

Joy XxX
Sep 17 2021, 10:26 PM
Thank you , i have no idea how many FC animals or others i had so i guess there is no point submitting a complaint. My loss as usual ! I cannot refill sheds because of the loose animals , so it is a lose lose situation. The only way would be to restore them.

Taz D
Sep 17 2021, 10:30 PM
Thank you , i have no idea how many FC animals or others i had so i guess there is no point submitting a complaint. My loss as usual !
Hi Joy,
You do not have any FC animals missing. Those we do track. The only animals you are missing if they are would be coin sheep. It is up to you if you want to submit to Support.

Joy XxX
Sep 17 2021, 11:43 PM
Thank you Taz , i have to fugure out how to refill sheds that are empty , i checked some and it seems not all are empty. it will be okay . cheers

Taz D
Sep 17 2021, 11:49 PM
Thank you Taz , i have to fugure out how to refill sheds that are empty , i checked some and it seems not all are empty. it will be okay . cheers
Hi Joy,
The best way I know of would to be find one of your farms that is empty or say only has crop fields, clear those fields and then use that farm for placing the animals on (no more than 400 or less at a time). Then move them to your storage. You can then go to farms with the wool shed and fill them from your storage.

Lakota Sue
Sep 28 2021, 04:49 PM
I accidentally hit something on Farm 20 and lost a milking barn with 250 cows, and 3 plowed and seeded plots. I don't know how to get them back. Using the eye doesn't help, and using the wrench doesn't. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks...... Carol Beightol aka Lakota Sue

Taz D
Sep 28 2021, 04:56 PM
I accidentally hit something on Farm 20 and lost a milking barn with 250 cows, and 3 plowed and seeded plots. I don't know how to get them back. Using the eye doesn't help, and using the wrench doesn't. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks...... Carol Beightol aka Lakota Sue
Hi Lakota Sue,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items. I see your Dairy Shed (it is not called a milking barn) on your farm 20. So you haven't lost that. You can not delete an animal shed unless you empty it of animals first.
For the plots lost the only thing I can suggest is to replow and plant them.

kimbee27
Oct 03 2021, 10:13 PM
my cocoa trees disappeared on my farm 29... i thought they were in my storage because i was moving them up to the corner to try filling the farm like my others.. but they disappeared.. can you help me find them please.. i have a few at the top of my farm now because thats what ive collected today but i did have over 200 on that page my SN said he doesn't see them either

Taz D
Oct 03 2021, 10:30 PM
my cocoa trees disappeared on my farm 29... i thought they were in my storage because i was moving them up to the corner to try filling the farm like my others.. but they disappeared.. can you help me find them please.. i have a few at the top of my farm now because thats what ive collected today but i did have over 200 on that page my SN said he doesn't see them either
Hi kimbee,
There is a small group of them in the upper corner. Try hiding your facilities on that farm and you can see them. There aren't 200 trees there though. We don't have any way of restoring any thing to your farms. You will just have to get more from gifts and replant them.

Carol695
Oct 31 2021, 05:05 AM
I apologize if this is not where I am not supposed to ask this question. However, after searching for an hour and possibly more, I am frustrated beyond words.
I was positive I had Banana Trees but I can't find it anywhere. I received one as a gift and put it on my #1 Farm.
Is there a place to go to see how many you have in total? I have tried all that I can think of.
I've searched all forum and game instructions. At this time I am totally frustrated and stressed. The game should not be this difficult.
Thanks, Carol

Tiger
Oct 31 2021, 06:08 AM
I apologize if this is not where I am not supposed to ask this question. However, after searching for an hour and possibly more, I am frustrated beyond words.
I was positive I had Banana Trees but I can't find it anywhere. I received one as a gift and put it on my #1 Farm.
Is there a place to go to see how many you have in total? I have tried all that I can think of.
I've searched all forum and game instructions. At this time I am totally frustrated and stressed. The game should not be this difficult.
Thanks, Carol

Hi Carol,

I have moved your post to the thread about missing items. The majority of your banana trees are on your farm 1.

If you go to that farm and use the search tool to search for banana tree that tool will show you them and the white notification will tell you how many there are that meet that search criteria. When you are done click the Show Items button bottom right of your game screen and then everything that was temporarily hidden will show back up again. If everything shows back up when you only had trees showing for example, just refresh the farm and the display will correct.

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameguide/toolbox/farm stats toolbox.PNG Another method you can use, depends on how many farms you have upgraded to a certain size. The the farm stats tool in your tool box will help you find where things like that have been placed and there are various filters within that tool that allow you to search by things like current farm/all farms/specific farm/ready/growing and whether or not to include fertilisation & belt bonuses when those stats are calculated.

When you find where the trees are in Farm Stats there are several ways to see how many of a specific tree you have.

If you were to set the Farm Stats to Trees and All farms and you want to see the total of a specific tree on all of your farms, just remove the check mark for fertilisation and belts and that will tell you how many there are in total.
If you set the Farm Stats to Trees and a specific farm and remove the check mark for fertilisation and belts that will show you how many trees are on that specific farm.

The criteria for how many farms need to be upgraded to what size in order to use all of Farm Stats is listed in the first post on page one (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594638) of this thread, should you need it.

Phoenix19
Nov 07 2021, 12:43 PM
My buildings and farms disappeared this morning, I keep my gems, my level and money. everything is the same, but all my animal buildings, everything disappeared, the map remained empty as at the beginning of the game.