Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 26 2016, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Clockworx,
Lifetime does not mean things won't change. It means that what you have bought total since you started playing the game. The total you need to buy has now changed.
"We know this is a delicate subject. We have already decided to soften the restriction a bit, to require a lifetime purchase (for the Sender) of only 25 Farm Cash, and also, to remove the restriction completely if the Sender has been playing for 6 months already, meaning, it's a legitimate Farmtown player and not a fake account just created to level up and never used again."

The extract from the post then. Taz normally lifetime means things won't change, not the amount or the rule. This is just my opinion but they have gone back on their word.

Food for thought and once again just my opion:

The only way the long time players can get FC is by purchasing it. The high level players like myself ( 406 745 493 XP) get 25 FC every three months, which is a bit ridiculous taking into account that every new release new items to the value of +/- 150 FC is released. Seems like they not keen to give back to the players?