Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 14 2011, 08:25 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjbear1103 View Post
yes, when I send my stuff to storage I LOSE IT! it does not go to storage! Once this am , I took one of my dinners and put all food in storage it did show up there this am, but then when Sold the Items for 27.000.00 It did not give me my coins. Done the same thing to me on Sunday! and Yes 89% of the time now I can not send anything from factories into storage because it does not show up!!
I have cleared my CACHE and Refreshed and it still happens!...So It is not from me not clearing my Cache or refreshing page!
Hello,
Please check that the time, day, month and year are still correct on your computer. Then........
Can you also clear your macromedia files, close browser, and reload game. This will clear out any old data and force new information to be stored. You may also want to back to the adobe site and try upping the storage for cdn.slashkey to 1MB and try uninstalling the flash player for the browser you are using and install a new copy to make sure there is no corrupt data there. Instructions , if you need them, can be found........
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

If after trying all those you still have problems, please read the first post in the following link and supply the information requested in a post there.

Thank you

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 14 2011, 08:28 PM

I just cleared Cache and refreshed page and went to my factories and stored egg rolls, then I went to go sell them. was to have earned 13,374 in Coins and did not receive my COINS!!
Old Feb 14 2011, 08:29 PM

time and date are correct, what is macromedia files??
Old Feb 14 2011, 08:33 PM

I'm sorry but I did not have any problems till they gave us the new factories....I have been playing since 08 and this is the First time ever to have any problem out of farm town. and I have noticed that more people are having the same problem...since!
Old Feb 14 2011, 08:53 PM

Quote:
time and date are correct, what is macromedia files??
Quote:
I'm sorry but I did not have any problems till they gave us the new factories....I have been playing since 08 and this is the First time ever to have any problem out of farm town. and I have noticed that more people are having the same problem...since!
Macromedia files get created by appilcations on websites that you have visited, it's where information related to that application is stored on your computer. Sometimes this information becomes old or corrupted, which can interfere with some aspects of the game, so we ask you to delete the one related to farm town as it will force new data to be stored, like getting a new start.

Asking you to do the routine stuff tends to fix the majority of most issues and helps us narrow down and determine where the problem may lie.

It is up to you if you choose not to do the advise given.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Feb 14 2011, 09:17 PM

I love this game and am totally addicted. However, the new dried facility confused me. I, as a former farm girl, always thought dried plums are prunes. Therefore, when I went to the marketplace there was no plum trees, so I purchased prune trees. Now I am stuck with all of these prune trees. Is there something I can do with them?
Apparently plum trees have to be gifted. I know some others that did the same thing.
In real life there is no such thing as a prune tree. FYI
Old Feb 14 2011, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampingsinger View Post
I love this game and am totally addicted. However, the new dried facility confused me. I, as a former farm girl, always thought dried plums are prunes. Therefore, when I went to the marketplace there was no plum trees, so I purchased prune trees. Now I am stuck with all of these prune trees. Is there something I can do with them?
Apparently plum trees have to be gifted. I know some others that did the same thing.
Mmm no sorry prunes currently arent used in another facility , no idea if they will be in the future.

For future reference, next time a new facility comes out or your thinking of buying one you dont have yet, check out the game guide. Section 13 is all about facilitys and tells you what they need and what they produce. DT is pretty darn fast at updating it just after the release happens too

Clickable Help Links:

Old Feb 14 2011, 09:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampingsinger View Post
According to the mods there is a tree called an Italian Prune tree but it is also called an Italian Plum tree. I think the devs need to get rid of the Prune tree or make them Plum trees.
Just like they need to either change the name of the "chickens" in the store to chicks so we are not confused and think we are buying chickens that will give us eggs.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 14 2011, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmslave View Post
According to the mods there is a tree called an Italian Prune tree but it is also called an Italian Plum tree. I think the devs need to get rid of the Prune tree or make them Plum trees.
Just like they need to either change the name of the "chickens" in the store to chicks so we are not confused and think we are buying chickens that will give us eggs.
Best placed in the suggestion thread mate
Old Feb 14 2011, 10:11 PM

Quote:
yes, when I send my stuff to storage I LOSE IT! it does not go to storage! Once this am , I took one of my dinners and put all food in storage it did show up there this am, but then when Sold the Items for 27.000.00 It did not give me my coins. Done the same thing to me on Sunday! and Yes 89% of the time now I can not send anything from factories into storage because it does not show up!!
I have cleared my CACHE and Refreshed and it still happens!...So It is not from me not clearing my Cache or refreshing page!
Hi. Have you tried going to your farm through a different browser or even a different computer? These options help to determine if the problem is the browser you use or the computer, or neither.