Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 01 2012, 06:44 PM

Hi, I am still having issues with SEEDING, i seed by time and it keeps resetting to by levels. so i tried the "space" in the search and i got x025 savings and it reloaded my farm. Thanks for addressing this issue
Old Sep 01 2012, 06:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by meacara View Post
You can still work someone's facilities as before. Except instead of staying first if you have a decently fast computer, you quickly fall to last. And if 5 people come through after you, it means you're 6th, where you get almost nothing. How do you not see the effect this has on the people who cannot pay for the trains that were virtually useless before, and now have a great effect on hurting the poor who play the game? WOW.
The only thing that the train does now is make is so that the person has less clicks to work the facilities (like people asked for), when you get to your neighbors farm and work their facilities has nothing to do with the trains, before the trains if you worked your neighbors facilities after others then you got less so you can't blame that on the trains, I like them, I am on disability and budget for entertainment expense and since I don't do anything else when I can put some in my entertainment budget I purchase some cash to better enjoy the game.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 01 2012, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
I would like to know this too! Hopefully when someone buys and uses them we will get a report!

Thanks for the new items. Can't wait to see the people!
about the same but easier and faster just clicking and pointing... 8*)
Old Sep 01 2012, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglnwhite View Post
Been playing with our new toys this morning ... can't wait for the new goodies on Monday! The green glove is spectacular; will save me an enormous amount of time and effort in lieu of using the dirt paths to design. Well worth the cash!
I've been planting with my 36x seeder without issue since the update, hope the seed problem will be resolved for all very soon.
The search window is wonderful and so very long overdue. I'm hoping that the same search window will appear in our storage soon.
The facility mayor upgrade from the prior update is a fabulous addition. Would LOVE to have the mayor appear and tell me " Oops! You've already worked the facilities on this farm today" on the front end when I accidently revisit farms I've already been to.
Also, for the future; please consider moving the mini game cube to a different location on the screen. I keep running into it as I move my mouse around and the intrusion becomes even more evident as you add more games.
THANK YOU MODS FOR YOUR CALM AND PROFESSIONALISM WHEN DEALING WITH FARM TOWN CRAZIES LIKE ME. THE DEVS AIN'T DOIN' SUCH A BAD JOB EITHER.
I hope I'm not out of line jumping in here but a tip on not revisiting the same farms to help. I click like and then go help therefore I know I already helped. Hope this helps you.
Old Sep 01 2012, 07:34 PM

Thanks for all the new stuff. I just want to add my 2 cents worth about the Mayor helping on the farms. I have seen several people say how unfair it is that a person can get bumped to last when working facilities if others come in who have the train dispatched. I am in total agreement. I have a limited amount I can spend on the game and I prefer to use that money for facilities...not on something that I really don't need. And I don't need that train. I get all I need working my own facilities as well as others.....well I did till the Mayor took over. It won't make me quit the game, but it still disappoints me. This is pretty much the only thing that has disappointed me about the game. Love FT and the Devs are fantastic to take time to fix things for us and keep the game exciting.
Old Sep 01 2012, 08:11 PM

Well Devs you can't please everyone but for me I love all the new updates and really do love the train on the facs! I can many more friends now without having to click so much. Keep up the good work you are doing a fantastic job of making life easier for us!
Old Sep 01 2012, 08:18 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
i have a 2 questions regarding the cattle car ..

1 - when the cattle car gets unloaded, will the animals be placed in storage, in their respective barns or our gift box? if they go to storage, being able to add them to their respective barns from storage would be great since most have trains located on 1 farm and animal barns located on other farms. this would make it easier than having them go to storage and having to remove them from storage, place them on the farm before we can load them into their barns.

2- will we be able to select which animals and how many of them to load up? i need hens and turkeys more then cows and goats so having an option to select /unselect which animals and picking how many of each get loaded up would be great.
Guess we will have to sell the ones we do not need, another way to make coin I guess.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 01 2012, 08:23 PM

Too bad more and more items require farm cash now. I've lost a lot of neighbors because they refuse to use real money to play this game. Oh well...
Old Sep 01 2012, 08:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Red face please help

I love playing farm town but, my avatar is so slow it always tells me im busy or wait? cant help other farmers because is so slow.
Thank you
tammy:
Old Sep 01 2012, 08:31 PM

Worked several neighbors and friends facilities and clients, then stopped getting the pop-up to work them on anyones farm. Know I had not worked them already. Hope this is the right place to post this. Otherwise wonderful update. Thanks a million Raul and team
Closed Thread