Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
It can if it is not dispatched.
many thanks!!!
Old Nov 24 2012, 09:58 AM

Thanks for the update. Going to go check it out.
Old Nov 24 2012, 10:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Busy planting NEW trees but took the time to say THE GAME IS GOING, DOING, VERY WELL THIS MORNING I like morning surprises. Hate to take the time to brew coffee,but that is my fuel so I must Thank You
Old Nov 24 2012, 10:07 AM

Unhappy We will waste a lot of timenow having toplough every time as bulldozers have deletedc

We will have to replough every time now as the bulldozers are deleting growing crops including the top layer -- Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! WE do not have all the time in the world. This with the bulldozers is extremely aggravating.

Last edited by Tiger; Nov 24 2012 at 11:31 AM.
Old Nov 24 2012, 10:15 AM
Account Not Linked

The new changes to the bulldozers is a bother, but since I don't layer it mostly won't affect me that much, I will just have to go a little bit slower and make sure of what I am deleting, it will mostly affect the ones that layer everything on top of crops.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Nov 24 2012, 10:19 AM

Hoping for an answer to a question several people have asked about the new train - do you need to have the Standard train and the Enhanced train on different farms? Or can they be on the same farm? If they're on the same farm, can they have the same cars? Thanks!
Old Nov 24 2012, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Are they on the same farm? I have managed to dispatch two trains on separate farms with duplicate cars.
Yes, they are on the same farm. I only want tracks on one farm. After I purchased the new locomotive, I attempted to purchase more cars (already have one of each), and I got a pop up saying that only one car would haul product, but that I could purchase extra cars for decoration. I will not spend FC for decoration. Is this a glitch and the developers forgot to update that pop-up, or is this the case?
Old Nov 24 2012, 10:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Very nice release! TY very much....

I am a little surprised by the "improvement" on the bulldozers that they will now delete mature or growing crops... I was using the fact that they didn't delete them to protect plots from being deleted ... for some reason if there are not enough plots to make up the square (say 5x5) the bigger tools reach to the left and pick up extra plots to plant or delete or plow, which is never what I want...

I was wondering if being able to delete growing or mature crops is a real benefit to someone I wouldn't ask that we revert to the way they worked before but... may we have a popup box that appears once asking if we want to delete them and if we say no it would not delete any that session? or maybe a check off on the options menu that would allow us to opt out of deleting growing/mature crops with the bulldozers (my personal preference) ? Thank you very much for considering this!

PS: I don't layer, so it is not a layering issue for me

Last edited by Texas Star; Nov 24 2012 at 10:40 AM.
Old Nov 24 2012, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkempke View Post
Hoping for an answer to a question several people have asked about the new train - do you need to have the Standard train and the Enhanced train on different farms? Or can they be on the same farm? If they're on the same farm, can they have the same cars? Thanks!
Good question, I ask the same thing
Old Nov 24 2012, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpeer@gmail.com View Post
Yes, they are on the same farm. I only want tracks on one farm. After I purchased the new locomotive, I attempted to purchase more cars (already have one of each), and I got a pop up saying that only one car would haul product, but that I could purchase extra cars for decoration. I will not spend FC for decoration. Is this a glitch and the developers forgot to update that pop-up, or is this the case?
I am guessing like Kitt said the train goods cars are like the facilities and only one of each is allowed per farm. But you can have them on different farms.
But I expect one of the Mods will/already has contact/ed the Devs to confirm and also the question about the extra cars counting towards the total of ten to get the mayor to work neighbours facilities.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread