Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default some flowers just act frozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by theperfectnina View Post
You can't ever harvest frozen flowers
If they are truly frozen by the farmer, you are correct, you cannot harvest them but they do not count against your bonus.

Sometimes they act like frozen flowers even tho the farmer has not frozen them. This happens when they are planted on top of crops or planted overlapping another flower or a tree, etc. In this case, you must use the scythe to get your bonus.

The problem is, you still have to touch each one of them to know if they are truly frozen OR keep clicking your bonus after each singleton to make sure you get everything you could get. I bailed on a huge 'flower only' job this morning due to too much stacking and overlap and too many flowers needing scythed. it's just not worth it.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 23 2014, 10:52 PM

Hi,

Just as a reminder to please keep this thread on the new release, if you have other issues, please post them in help & support

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Feb 24 2014, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood View Post
definitely not liking the new options for sending out boosts!!! Only options are neighbours or friends that have helped me. So longer able to send to FT friends!!! Another FB "Enhancement"??? definitely one that doesn't enhance my experience!!!
I don't like the 2 choices either. I used to be able to ask friends that play Farm Town that weren't my neighbors to be able to boost my trains but now their names won't come up with a search With the cap of 80 neighbors, I need help from non-neighbors. Please change the choices back - or is this FB?
Old Feb 24 2014, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
There is a Real Life? I thought FT WAS Real Life . . .
Um, yeah, well . . . . ; )

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Feb 24 2014, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
I don't like the 2 choices either. I used to be able to ask friends that play Farm Town that weren't my neighbors to be able to boost my trains but now their names won't come up with a search With the cap of 80 neighbors, I need help from non-neighbors. Please change the choices back - or is this FB?
Instead of changing it back - how about just adding a 3rd option for boosts from non-neighbors? I really like not having to sort through a huge list of folks, many who don't play anymore.

Also . . . can the cap on 80 neighbors be increased? Maybe that would help? I don't know all the ramifications of that, though - there may be other reasons to keep it where it is.

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Feb 24 2014, 09:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Instead of changing it back - how about just adding a 3rd option for boosts from non-neighbors? I really like not having to sort through a huge list of folks, many who don't play anymore.

Also . . . can the cap on 80 neighbors be increased? Maybe that would help? I don't know all the ramifications of that, though - there may be other reasons to keep it where it is.
The 80 neighbor cap is set by Facebook, though most people are able to keep around 100 neighbors.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 24 2014, 09:03 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:

Facebook sets the number of neighbors allowed, but that number isn't set in stone and I doubt if Facebook will ever change it.

Question on what people are saying about the new way the train boost list. The 2 options are neighbors (which I don't have a question on that option) and friends that have helped. The question is about the option friend that have helped, does that mean any friend that has done any of the help options that came out in a previous release?

It seems like if a friend helps on a bonus, ingredient request, work farms, send a gift, water flowers, work facilities, sell products, or work railroads would be on that list, so if anyone has someone that is not on their list that they want on their list they should send them a message or post the message when they post facilities and have them do one of the helping options to put them on the list or is the friend that has helped something else. All of my friends is also neighbors I don't have near the limit on neighbors.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 24 2014, 12:51 PM

On the new train boost thing - can the lists be alphabetized? I like to spread things around - send requests for train 1 to the first 50 people, then requests for train 2 to the next group, etc. The lists seem to be random now, which makes it hard for me to know where I left off. Or even better - some way to let us know which people we've sent recent requests to and which ones we haven't?

Also, this is an issue I've noticed for awhile - I'm assuming the devs already know about it. But sometimes when I click the boost button, the bottom part of the popup hides behind the footer of neighbors who've helped, which makes it non-functional because you don't have access to the Done button. I haven't isolated the steps that make it do that - happens about 15% of the time.

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Feb 24 2014, 01:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
On the new train boost thing - can the lists be alphabetized? I like to spread things around - send requests for train 1 to the first 50 people, then requests for train 2 to the next group, etc. The lists seem to be random now, which makes it hard for me to know where I left off. Or even better - some way to let us know which people we've sent recent requests to and which ones we haven't?

Also, this is an issue I've noticed for awhile - I'm assuming the devs already know about it. But sometimes when I click the boost button, the bottom part of the popup hides behind the footer of neighbors who've helped, which makes it non-functional because you don't have access to the Done button. I haven't isolated the steps that make it do that - happens about 15% of the time.
Those lists are from Facebook and they don't seem to know how to alphabetize. Kind of like the Games feed in that they are not in chronological order. Unfortunately Farm Town can't control those lists.

For your other issue you are the first reporting. I have never seen it happen on mine.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 24 2014, 02:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:

have you got Large Fonts set up in your browser? i do and often have problems getting to buttons because of it.

next time you can actually see the button, check if <tab> puts focus on the button and then you can just <tab><enter> next time you can't see it
Closed Thread