PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- February 11th, 2011

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

JennaSweetness
Feb 23 2011, 11:43 PM
ok, if you have 150 + unopened gifts, how can you accept any more...my gift box will only hold 150...used to be more..but lately can't put any more in it, lol

You don't accept the gifts, you keep them in the gift requests. Then accept them when needed.

StoneFace
Feb 24 2011, 08:43 AM
ok, if you have 150 + unopened gifts, how can you accept any more...my gift box will only hold 150...used to be more..but lately can't put any more in it, lol

I am referring to the gifts sent daily by neighbors... the ones which I can open and accept, or exchange. I have them ready to "exchange" for something new if and when that happens.

bob07
Feb 24 2011, 03:01 PM
Any chance of getting the Chicken Coop, Dairy Barn and Wool Shed under Facility Manager control?

ghostkitten
Feb 24 2011, 03:54 PM
Any chance of getting the Chicken Coop, Dairy Barn and Wool Shed under Facility Manager control?

Ditto......

Tony D
Feb 24 2011, 04:54 PM

Ditto......Hi, I like the idea myself , but it would be best to post in (if you have not already done so) in the Suggestion section :)

Miz_Fatale
Feb 24 2011, 07:32 PM
I so loved the updates as per usual! And happy to see the facilities manager is fully working now! Nice :) The only thing I wish, when I bought the fork lift.. was that it would create a One button to Store them all! not just 1 button per factory. It is a bit quicker but a ruling button would be even better :)

Thanks again

KayGee
Feb 25 2011, 10:02 AM
I so loved the updates as per usual! And happy to see the facilities manager is fully working now! Nice :) The only thing I wish, when I bought the fork lift.. was that it would create a One button to Store them all! not just 1 button per factory. It is a bit quicker but a ruling button would be even better :)

Thanks again

I second this!~ A Super Forklift! Even if it's a FC upgrade it would be worth it!!! SO nice to have the facility manager fully functional - thank you, Devs.

StoneFace
Feb 25 2011, 10:30 AM
I second this!~ A Super Forklift! Even if it's a FC upgrade it would be worth it!!! SO nice to have the facility manager fully functional - thank you, Devs.

I would not buy the forklift just because it still required attention to every facility. However... a super duper fork lifter might be worth considering.

You know that the devs will require the purchase of the first one before any Super Dooper..... like the Manuer spreader and other tools

Tygered
Feb 25 2011, 10:46 AM
I hope this is not a bug, but when I upgraded farm 8 to the full size of 24X24, using farm cash to do so, I really got a farm of 26X26. I hope this is not a bug because I have many trees on the new land. However, I did not see this as an addition to new release.

StoneFace
Feb 25 2011, 12:02 PM
I hope this is not a bug, but when I upgraded farm 8 to the full size of 24X24, using farm cash to do so, I really got a farm of 26X26. I hope this is not a bug because I have many trees on the new land. However, I did not see this as an addition to new release.

If all the patches of plowed land are placed edge, you will have more patches than the stated farm size.

For instance, the 24x24 will actually yield 32x32 patches.

marwahr
Feb 25 2011, 07:34 PM
Okay, ready for Farm 9 now please :) I have this fabulous idea, but I don't want to clear off one of my other farms just yet to try the idea. Rather try it out on a fresh one *hint hint hint* :)

Docperk
Feb 25 2011, 10:25 PM
Before Facility Manager upgrade. Going to my 4 fields that have facilities working them all would take me about an hour. Now it is down to less than 30 minutes. Thank you thank you.
I agree with the 1 button Store all that would cut time down even more.

lcswdonna
Feb 25 2011, 10:50 PM
Love the upgrade to the facility manager!! Thanks for giving upgrades that show respect for our time. Love it. Makes the thought of managing another farm possible.

Lotzamoxie
Feb 26 2011, 02:14 PM
Thank goodness it's play $

Tygered
Feb 26 2011, 03:42 PM
Yes I noticed that I have 32x32 and apparently that is true of all farms. I guess I never noticed that before. Thanks

MissMaesFarm
Feb 27 2011, 07:02 PM
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that I can now manage all of my facilities with out switching farms. Pure genius!!!! Thank you so much! :)

windy1234
Feb 28 2011, 09:23 AM
When will there be more upgrades? I am on level 185 and cant wait for more. Love Farmtown its great!

jlt1995
Feb 28 2011, 09:50 AM
I sent an 8x4 and an 8x8 tree shaker to my wife and it deducted the farmtown cash but when my wife checked her gift box there was only an 8x4 tree shaker. Where did the 8x8 tree shaker go? My wifes profile - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000462281668 and my profile - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1037546490
I do not care to lose money on this game.

Tiger
Feb 28 2011, 10:17 AM
I sent an 8x4 and an 8x8 tree shaker to my wife and it deducted the farmtown cash but when my wife checked her gift box there was only an 8x4 tree shaker. Where did the 8x8 tree shaker go? My wifes profile - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000462281668 and my profile - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1037546490
I do not care to lose money on this game.

Hello,

Could you ask your wife to try clearing cache and macromedia files, close browser, and reload game. Check for the missing equipment again. Instructions , if she needs them, can be found........
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

If she still hasn't received it, you will need to contact FT support as we cannot give reimbursements from the forum. Scroll down past the bottom of your game screen and click on "Report/Contact this App", fill out a support ticket. The time it takes for a response depends on the amount of support tickets they have received.

gramme65
Feb 28 2011, 01:27 PM
Thank you devs for this WONDERFUL feature...saves me a ton of time. Now if you would make that possible when I am working on someone else's facilities I would be even happier than having to go to each farm.

Thanks again for the BEST game around...
Farmtown addict.....

Queen.of.Clutter
Feb 28 2011, 02:13 PM
Gotta pop in here and say that I just LOVE this latest release !!! The facility manager is WONDERFUL !! Love the new tree shaker too !!! Just awesome !!! Thank you so much !! This is going to keep me sane, this game. I just lost my job last week, so Farm Town will help to keep me from falling into a depression.

Nuts on those bills !! I am putting money away NOW to buy more farm cash in anticipation of Farm 9 !!! Hopefully there will be a sale on it, I have found that if it is on sale (not too often at all it seems .... ) I buy more than I normally would.

Does anyone else do that?? Buy more when it's on sale ??

Geez !! Forgot to add a HUGE thanks for the Forklift !!!!

I have NEVER played a game that I can honestly say is this great. Not just the game, but the Moderators, and the Develpers. Our suggestions are not only read, but taken into account and usually implemented !! The mods are prevalent on the boards, and extremely helpful. Thank you all !!

lcswdonna
Feb 28 2011, 03:10 PM
Nine minutes total to open the facility manager, empty all the facilities with the forklift, and fill all the facilities to a total of 77.6%. They would be fuller, but I do not fill the butter and cream on three dairies. That is incredible! Only slowed down once to load the pictures. Now do I post, or do I hoard so they stay full, hmm. I think I will post for a few select neighbors. Thanks devs, I think I like this update better than any other since the second farm was added.

NiMo1960
Feb 28 2011, 04:20 PM
Is it me or has anyone else noticed that you don't appear to use as much cheese using the facility?
I may have to use item I previously avoided ... lol

TsunamiVince
Mar 01 2011, 02:18 PM
I've also noticed my usage of certain items is different after using the facility manager. I think it's due more to the order in which the facility manager lists things vs how you would normally run around your farm trying to load things up.

That and adding dairies to four more farms and my running out of cheese problem seems to be licked :rolleyes:

Texas Belle
Mar 01 2011, 05:49 PM
[QUOTE=Queen.of.Clutter;4485798]Gotta pop in here and say that I just LOVE this latest release !!!

Ok, I want to know when are things "on sale" I always buy at the fc price they say on the box and that is it.... is there another place for things "on sale"? I want to know...

On the forklift i guess i have a defective one, mine has been sitting on my main farm where i have all the faciities the only thing it says when you hit it is: move, sell, move to storage and the regular things just a decoration would say... nowhere do i see the "storage all". I have put it on storage, i have move it to the farm and nothing, and yes it is the green forklift that I paid 40 fc for it... Am I doing something wrong?
I do the facility manager on every farm, has that changed? I did not see any release on it... if I can do everything from my main and default farm where is where i have all my facilities I thank you... but I tried it just two days ago and it locked me out saying it was not ready yet...
Raul can you answer me?

Texas Belle
Mar 01 2011, 06:00 PM
Ok I am moving the forklift to the storage bin again, as per double T's instructions... now I had understood that when you hit the forklift it gave you the option to store all, but I guess its just not one click that you still have to go through the facility manager and hit everyone of the facilities and store all... so, if i don't have the forklift I cannot store all from the facility manager? Com'n guys you can do better than that... why not hit the darn forklift and even without going to the facility manager store all? Just one click after your facilities have been worked on, store all, go to market to sell... easy!!

Taz D
Mar 01 2011, 06:03 PM
[quote=Queen.of.Clutter;4485798]Gotta pop in here and say that I just LOVE this latest release !!!

Ok, I want to know when are things "on sale" I always buy at the fc price they say on the box and that is it.... is there another place for things "on sale"? I want to know...

On the forklift i guess i have a defective one, mine has been sitting on my main farm where i have all the faciities the only thing it says when you hit it is: move, sell, move to storage and the regular things just a decoration would say... nowhere do i see the "storage all". I have put it on storage, i have move it to the farm and nothing, and yes it is the green forklift that I paid 40 fc for it... Am I doing something wrong?
I do the facility manager on every farm, has that changed? I did not see any release on it... if I can do everything from my main and default farm where is where i have all my facilities I thank you... but I tried it just two days ago and it locked me out saying it was not ready yet...
Raul can you answer me?
I'm not Raul, but I can try to answer you. Yes the Facility Manager filter for doing All Facilities on All Farms has been fixed. The forklift must be in storage. With it in storage when you open the Facility manager and move the mouse over and facility then you will see 2 buttons. One is the Open and the other is Store All which will store all finished products in that facility. The forklift does not Store All from all facilities with one click if that is what you were thinking it did.

TsunamiVince
Mar 02 2011, 01:49 AM
The forklift enables the "store all" button. The dev's should simply NOT HAVE the store all button OR when you click it without the forklift mention you need the forklift.

Explanations of what the forklift actually does is a little weak.

al_bundy
Mar 02 2011, 05:52 AM
I would like to be able to have my tools on the farm like it used to be and have them work on all farms so that thay can be used as a deco

al_bundy
Mar 02 2011, 05:54 AM
The forklift enables the "store all" button. The dev's should simply NOT HAVE the store all button OR when you click it without the forklift mention you need the forklift.

Explanations of what the forklift actually does is a little weak.

if you click the store all on the facility manager and you dont have the forklift it does tell you that you need the forklift and offers to take you to the store to buy one

etholl
Mar 02 2011, 06:06 AM
Americas Bread Basket

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100001870910538&farm_ix=0

Culinary Court

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100001870910538&farm_ix=1

Pollen Paradise

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100001870910538&farm_ix=2

Paul Bunyan Timbers

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100001870910538&farm_ix=3

Sweet n'Icy

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100001870910538&farm_ix=4

Production Junction

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100001870910538&farm_ix=5

Water World

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100001870910538&farm_ix=6

The Thespian maze

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100001870910538&farm_ix=7

StoneFace
Mar 02 2011, 08:38 AM
nice farms etholl

Must keep you busy.... keep your chain saw lubricated :D

jsheehan65
Mar 02 2011, 08:49 AM
Tree Shaker 8 x 8 (FC):

Bought 1 and put it into storage. If I go to harvest it is not available as an option. Suggestions?

Jenny
Level 185

JAS0643
Mar 02 2011, 01:08 PM
Tree Shaker 8 x 8 (FC):

Bought 1 and put it into storage. If I go to harvest it is not available as an option. Suggestions?

Jenny
Level 185

Yes it is you just don't see it. Click on the yellow shaker that is in the menu bar at the bottom, it will be the 8x8 not the 8x4 shaker you are using. I think the 8x8 will show up on the screen as the active tool you have but not sure as I don't have the 8x8 shaker.

TraceyMush
Mar 02 2011, 04:42 PM
ls anyone else having a problem with saving data? Yesterday l did a job harvesting flowers, with the harvester tool, and l had to stop after doing about 4-7 clicks. Every time. XP's and coins and flowers graphics were all over the screen and my tool would no longer light the flowers till it saved. Today l am trying to plow my farms with the 16 plower and again l had to pause and wait for saving before the plots would take the plow.
l spent money on tools to do jobs faster. Any ideas?
l did search through 'glitches' and found no thread.

BrookeB
Mar 02 2011, 06:47 PM
ls anyone else having a problem with saving data? Yesterday l did a job harvesting flowers, with the harvester tool, and l had to stop after doing about 4-7 clicks. Every time. XP's and coins and flowers graphics were all over the screen and my tool would no longer light the flowers till it saved. Today l am trying to plow my farms with the 16 plower and again l had to pause and wait for saving before the plots would take the plow.

I've had similar issues, but only when I'm on my connection at work. (Shhh, don't tell the boss.) The connection is slow as molasses, and all the saving problems occur when the computer cannot retain reasonable contact with the mother ship. So I blame all problems on the sub-standard internet connection. On my faster connection at home, I never have saving problems. :)

Ilsewdm
Mar 02 2011, 09:41 PM
I'm ready for Farm 9!!! I need another oil well. Don't get enough from the 8 I have now for the 2 refineries on my farms. I want a farm to just grow crops. I have my 1.3 billion coins ready. Let's do it!

al_bundy
Mar 02 2011, 09:44 PM
Tree Shaker 8 x 8 (FC):

Jenny
Level 185

when your on a neighbours or somebody elses farm and they hire u to harvest trees the brown tree shaker will show on your dashboard but when you look at the shaker on screen it is green.

al_bundy
Mar 02 2011, 09:45 PM

mine is saving fine

BrookeB
Mar 02 2011, 10:51 PM
I'm ready for Farm 9!!! I need another oil well. Don't get enough from the 8 I have now for the 2 refineries on my farms. I want a farm to just grow crops. I have my 1.3 billion coins ready. Let's do it!

Farm 8 was 1.3 billion with all upgrades. So you can be sure Farm 9 is going to be a lot more expensive. I wouldn't be surprised if it is well over 2 billion (plus first born, of course). :p

daniel1972au
Mar 03 2011, 02:45 AM
i think we a store all button for say when u get animals as gift to automaticALLY PUT IN THEIR BARNS

lulu836
Mar 03 2011, 08:09 AM
i think we a store all button for say when u get animals as gift to automaticALLY PUT IN THEIR BARNS

I so agree with that!! That's the reason my barns and chicken coops are not fully filled. Putting them in the appropriate places is a real drag.

NiMo1960
Mar 03 2011, 09:03 AM

I am having the same problem doing the flowers on my friends farm.
THink there is to much moving graphix (coins and XP) and it is slowing flash player to a crawl.

schij7
Mar 03 2011, 10:10 AM
Is anyone else having the issue of "timing out" on Myspace? It happens to me constantly. When playing I have to reload the game at least 5 times. Just about ready to give up on the game. I also have lost all my neighbors and when I try to send new requests...they never go through.

Tiger
Mar 03 2011, 12:48 PM
Is anyone else having the issue of "timing out" on Myspace? It happens to me constantly. When playing I have to reload the game at least 5 times. Just about ready to give up on the game. I also have lost all my neighbors and when I try to send new requests...they never go through.

Hello,

For your connection issue please read the first post on page 1 of the following link and the suggestions there..........

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

For your neighbour issue, please click on the following link and again, the information you need is in the first post of that thread..........
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=392338

Thank you

matrix1272
Mar 03 2011, 01:53 PM

I think it would be better once we have the animals in our gift box that we could have a way from the gift box to place the animal directly into barns from the Gift Box. Please this would be a big help

Touch_Stone2002
Mar 03 2011, 02:18 PM
I think it would be better once we have the animals in our gift box that we could have a way from the gift box to place the animal directly into barns from the Gift Box. Please this would be a big help

I have been asking for this for forever....its a real chore to unload animals into barns. It takes 6 clicks from gift box to barn, that is, if the program does all the steps correctly...otherwise add a few more clicks for good measure.

I think thats excessive for ONE animal. Just sayin...

velvetdelenn
Mar 03 2011, 02:30 PM
Thank you again for making the game even more amazing :) The ability to work all facs on all farms is AWESOME! I have so much more free time...that and the store fork lift. GENIUS (as the postal service guy says) lol. Anyhow, I would make a suggestion....when you hire someone to work your facilities, there should be a way of working all facs on all farms in one place too. Not everyone lets folks know which farms have production on them.

Thorny Acres http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?ref=canvas_bkmk_top&cid=bm&count=0

velvetdelenn
Mar 03 2011, 02:32 PM
Oh, an addition of a button that adds all animals (like your regular storage) would be awesome too :) Just reiterating what Touch Stone said :)

velvetdelenn
Mar 03 2011, 02:42 PM
THink there is to much moving graphix (coins and XP) and it is slowing flash player to a crawl.

I think that is more a technical issue that you need to send a note on to the tech team. There is a link on contacting them at the bottom of the game. :)

knotroot42
Mar 04 2011, 09:28 AM
sure wish it was so i could buy fuel when i need it

moravia
Mar 04 2011, 09:43 AM
I love the new tree harvester, I am hoping for similar chainsaws and flower harvesters.

TraceyMush
Mar 04 2011, 11:39 AM

l was also on WF36.

knotroot42
Mar 04 2011, 01:53 PM
sure wish they would fix farmtown so i can buy fuel for the fuel user tools

Jwebb
Mar 04 2011, 02:11 PM
[QUOTE=Queen.of.Clutter;4485798]Gotta pop in here and say that I just LOVE this latest release !!!

Raul can you answer me?

There is a filter on the top right in the facility manager....choose "all facilities on all farms" I hope that helps

Farmer Justice
Mar 04 2011, 03:32 PM
When are we getting new farms? The game gets really stale when you are max level have all updates and have nothing to work towards.

Rob T
Mar 04 2011, 03:33 PM
When are we getting new farms? The game gets really stale when you are max level have all updates and have nothing to work towards.

Only the devs know the answer to that :)

Farmer Justice
Mar 04 2011, 03:36 PM
Only the devs know the answer to that :)

lol They could give us hints to give us something in the game to look forward to!

farmer apples
Mar 04 2011, 04:08 PM
I was hoping for a new release tomorrow!! :(

JennaSweetness
Mar 04 2011, 05:16 PM
My guess is we will get a new release soon for St. Patty's day stuff. Last year it was released on a Thursday (March 4th)....so I'm thinking it will come soon. Maybe we will get farm 9 too. :) We can only hope!

justme261
Mar 04 2011, 05:19 PM
While a 9th farm sounds interesting, I'm more interested in more levels. Its getting boring when you are maxed out with nothing new to set goals for. LOVE LOVE LOVE all the recent improvements. LOVE the facility manager, LOVE the 30+ option. I may get feeling back in my finger yet!

Thanks for all you do!

marwahr
Mar 04 2011, 05:21 PM
Don't know about anyone else but I'm ready for Farm 9 ... been ready for Farm 9 ... hint, hint, hint ;)

Karen's Farm 1
Mar 04 2011, 05:53 PM
Cannot wait for farm 9. Been ready for a long time .

JKB
Mar 04 2011, 10:09 PM
Guess not this week.:(

Docperk
Mar 04 2011, 11:01 PM
Farm 8 was 1.3 billion with all upgrades. So you can be sure Farm 9 is going to be a lot more expensive. I wouldn't be surprised if it is well over 2 billion (plus first born, of course). :p

That is why I am trying to get to 3 billion coins before it comes out. I don't have far to go now. :)

Docperk
Mar 04 2011, 11:09 PM
While a 9th farm sounds interesting, I'm more interested in more levels. Its getting boring when you are maxed out with nothing new to set goals for. LOVE LOVE LOVE all the recent improvements. LOVE the facility manager, LOVE the 30+ option. I may get feeling back in my finger yet!

Thanks for all you do!

LOL I am at level 185 and I have been maxed out at the level ever since level 60. Ever since then each time there are new levels added I am already maxed out. Of course many others have that same issue too.

Docperk
Mar 04 2011, 11:13 PM
sure wish it was so i could buy fuel when i need it

You don't need to buy fuel, between gifts and my 8 Oil Rigs and the refinery I have some much fuel that when I fill up, it last me for about a month and I do some heavy usage on the fuel. :)

Docperk
Mar 04 2011, 11:16 PM
Guess not this week.:(

Ahh now last month woke up Saturday morning to upgrades which was sweet. Trying to stay up for it tonight but I will probably fold soon. :)

cindy333
Mar 05 2011, 06:27 AM
cant wait for the new update, i'am curious for the st patricks stuff:) and i like also a new farm 9 :) and new levels.....

but thanks devs for the last update, love the forklift,love the facilitiemanager,love also the +30 option, very handy for my green and black tea :) and love the lovebirds tree, those birds are so cute. (first time i have then) i guess thats the reason why i cant wait for the new update, i like to know what for great stuff you guys put in :D

ghostkitten
Mar 05 2011, 07:02 AM
Just saw that st paddys day is nearly .2 weeks away...Oh please give us something SOON....I'm getting really frustrated seeing other games getting new releases sometimes once a week or random things released every couple of days.....While we wait up to a month...Once you have reached the max level there is much more to do....Yes you redecorate your farms but even that gets tiresome....Apart from wheat I have more crops than I will ever need...Ive only planted one of my 8 farms this week.....I hope we get more than a few decorations soon...

kosp41302
Mar 05 2011, 07:08 AM
hmmm, my connection to the server keep timing out, AND the little pics of the fishes that pop up when i fish have disappeared just in the last couple min could this mean an update? my connection has timed out 4times in less than 3 miin.

ghostkitten
Mar 05 2011, 07:16 AM
hmmm, my connection to the server keep timing out, AND the little pics of the fishes that pop up when i fish have disappeared just in the last couple min could this mean an update? my connection has timed out 4times in less than 3 miin.

I hope your right...But when I fish( and I try to do as little as possible on my own farms) it doesn't show me what fish I'm catching..Just says you have caught 8 fish etc....Mmmmmmm

kosp41302
Mar 05 2011, 07:32 AM
i fish my own farms all the time and have never had the pic disappear.

Farmer_Susan
Mar 05 2011, 09:36 AM

Hmmm . . . guess I'd better get crackin'. I'm almost up to 500,000,000 but it looks like I've got a ways to go.

Has anyone wondered what happens after Farm 9? It's obvious we'll get a Farm 9 because there's a spot for it. But after that? Pretty soon our whole screen would be full of little navigation diamonds! LOL

Oh. And another thing? There's a limit to the amount of text we can put in our signatures here. Pretty soon, I'm going to be maxed out and I really like listing all my farms.

Such huge, huge problems I have! ROTFLOL!

Wendums
Mar 05 2011, 09:49 AM

I'm not getting timeouts, but the server's been a real slow go.. and its acting kinda screwy past few days.. <<< crossing fingers >>> hope update's coming soon :)

StoneFace
Mar 05 2011, 10:33 AM
Hmmm . . . guess I'd better get crackin'. I'm almost up to 500,000,000 but it looks like I've got a ways to go.

Has anyone wondered what happens after Farm 9? It's obvious we'll get a Farm 9 because there's a spot for it. But after that? Pretty soon our whole screen would be full of little navigation diamonds! LOL

Oh. And another thing? There's a limit to the amount of text we can put in our signatures here. Pretty soon, I'm going to be maxed out and I really like listing all my farms.

Such huge, huge problems I have! ROTFLOL!

RE: after 9? I foresee a 4x4 pattern (that should last a year to get to farm #16 :eek::eek::eek:)

RE: your sig. I manage two sets of farms (yep 16 of them lil puppies). I had that same problem back when I was 5+5 farms. So, at the suggestion of another farmer, my sig is what you see. It links to both sets, and also details the names. Once at one farm, a visitor can navigate as he/she would have to anyway.

dianedrayson
Mar 05 2011, 11:30 AM

This is only a guess, of course, but I was correct in my guess for farm 8. If you look at the pattern for the last few farms, then as long as the devs follow that same pattern then farm 9 should be under 1.5 billion.

denver729
Mar 05 2011, 12:00 PM
I feel the same way... I suggested something a few months ago for FT to keep out *ALL* holiday in the store..that way we can decorate whenever we want.

Denver

Just saw that st paddys day is nearly .2 weeks away...Oh please give us something SOON....I'm getting really frustrated seeing other games getting new releases sometimes once a week or random things released every couple of days.....While we wait up to a month...Once you have reached the max level there is much more to do....Yes you redecorate your farms but even that gets tiresome....Apart from wheat I have more crops than I will ever need...Ive only planted one of my 8 farms this week.....I hope we get more than a few decorations soon...

helen rose
Mar 05 2011, 12:03 PM
How to do stacked field? I wish to know

SunnyD
Mar 05 2011, 12:34 PM
have been out sick for a few weeks loving the last updates.... lots of goodies... just getting back to seeding my farms have missed out on so so much.......love to see new updates soon... thanks for all the dev's and the mods here..... for all you do to make this game for us... free to use or spend as little or as much as we want or can afford to do......

Tiger
Mar 05 2011, 12:40 PM
How to do stacked field? I wish to know

Developers and moderators do not condone the use of layering/stacking as it is known to cause numerous problems and can sometimes damage your farm to the point where it cannot be repaired. All talk of layering is not permitted on the forum, so you will not find that information here. Sorry.

barbara nixon
Mar 05 2011, 08:26 PM
i want to commend the devs..on doing what they do for us....i for one appreciate all they try to do..we gripe,and moan and abuse the game sometimes and they still try to do what they can for us.i hope they know alot of us do appreciate all they do..keep up the good work..and keep us interested in playing the game and having fun doing it..thanks alot..

earlgray
Mar 06 2011, 01:27 AM
Really thought there would be an update by last Friday. If nothing else, couldn't you please release holiday decorations at least two weeks before the corresponding holiday, if not sooner (3-4 weeks would be nice)? Otherwise by the time people get their farms decorated there is little time to enjoy it all before the holiday has come and gone.

Sheryl R.
Mar 06 2011, 02:12 PM
Tomorrows my Birthday...Being able to move FULL factories and barns to other farms would be a great birthday present. HeHeHeHe

And yes I agree this is the best game on the net and the ONLY game I actually support financially. Money well spend in my opinion. Much better than going to a casino for sure, or buying that box of chocolate I KNOW I don't need.. lol

gffarmer
Mar 06 2011, 06:43 PM
Does anyone know when they are coming out with St Patrick's Day decorations? I need them for my holiday farm! Please release them soon!!! I really LOVE being able to work my facilities from one farm!

JennaSweetness
Mar 06 2011, 06:48 PM
Does anyone know when they are coming out with St Patrick's Day decorations? I need them for my holiday farm! Please release them soon!!! I really LOVE being able to work my facilities from one farm!

Last year St. Patrick's Day stuff was released on March 4th....so as a guess, I'd say the release will come soon....hopefully tomorrow! I'd like to decorate my farm as well.

Farmer_Susan
Mar 06 2011, 08:11 PM
RE: after 9? I foresee a 4x4 pattern (that should last a year to get to farm #16 :eek::eek::eek:)

RE: your sig. I manage two sets of farms (yep 16 of them lil puppies). I had that same problem back when I was 5+5 farms. So, at the suggestion of another farmer, my sig is what you see. It links to both sets, and also details the names. Once at one farm, a visitor can navigate as he/she would have to anyway.

Good idea about the sig. And yeah, I figured maybe a 4x4, too, after I posted that. It's not beyond the realm of possibilities. I need more farms to just grow stuff. I get so carried away with decorating that I don't have nearly enough space for crops. I've gotta go check out your farms. Some of the names are intriguing!

gffarmer
Mar 07 2011, 01:13 AM
Last year St. Patrick's Day stuff was released on March 4th....so as a guess, I'd say the release will come soon....hopefully tomorrow! I'd like to decorate my farm as well.
ok thanks for the info. Hope you are right about tomorrow.

kurlikew
Mar 07 2011, 03:43 AM
Just wondering if there is a new release coming out anytime soon. I finally reached the top - level 185 - and now I find playing the game to be rather anticlimactic, as there's nothing to work towards.

Lavenda
Mar 07 2011, 05:50 AM
only the devs know when a new release will be out.

etholl
Mar 07 2011, 09:50 AM
they have to appreciate us too for i pay lots of real money playing this game thats making them rich. so a little bit of communication with us would be nice. telling us thats for playing and such. All i ever see on here is praise from players thanking them but this is a business and when you spend your money on a product a thanks from them would be nice.....pass that along too MOLLY

i want to commend the devs..on doing what they do for us....i for one appreciate all they try to do..we gripe,and moan and abuse the game sometimes and they still try to do what they can for us.i hope they know alot of us do appreciate all they do..keep up the good work..and keep us interested in playing the game and having fun doing it..thanks alot..

denver729
Mar 07 2011, 11:13 AM
I agree 100% Molly. I rarely post on the forums, but I play the game. I spend a lot of coins and occasionally FT Cash on decorations, etc, etc. FT would NOT be here today if it weren't for the farmers and players here!!! A Thank you now and then would be nice.

Also at least a "coming soon" on items that are coming within the next few days.

I still stick by my suggestion....and that is have ALL holiday in the store throughout the year... that way, farmers can decorate their farms whenever they want to and not have to wait for updates.

Denver

they have to appreciate us too for i pay lots of real money playing this game thats making them rich. so a little bit of communication with us would be nice. telling us thats for playing and such. All i ever see on here is praise from players thanking them but this is a business and when you spend your money on a product a thanks from them would be nice.....pass that along too MOLLY

ghostkitten
Mar 07 2011, 12:33 PM
Ditto.....But its never going to happen with letting us know....:rolleyes:

I agree 100% Molly. I rarely post on the forums, but I play the game. I spend a lot of coins and occasionally FT Cash on decorations, etc, etc. FT would NOT be here today if it weren't for the farmers and players here!!! A Thank you now and then would be nice.

Also at least a "coming soon" on items that are coming within the next few days.

I still stick by my suggestion....and that is have ALL holiday in the store throughout the year... that way, farmers can decorate their farms whenever they want to and not have to wait for updates.

Denver

JAS0643
Mar 07 2011, 12:42 PM

Denver

Sometimes they do tell us what is coming soon but it is not something they do all the time. It is also hard to do because something could happen to delay the release then people are upset because they didn't get the promised item at the promised time.

On the holiday stuff being in the store all year that really isn't necessary because we have storage where we can keep the holiday stuff for next year.

denver729
Mar 07 2011, 12:45 PM
I do see your point on the storage. Never thought about it that way.

I'm not complaining..just some general feedback. I love FT obviously. :)

Sometimes they do tell us what is coming soon but it is not something they do all the time. It is also hard to do because something could happen to delay the release then people are upset because they didn't get the promised item at the promised time.

On the holiday stuff being in the store all year that really isn't necessary because we have storage where we can keep the holiday stuff for next year.

JAS0643
Mar 07 2011, 01:15 PM
I do see your point on the storage. Never thought about it that way.

I'm not complaining..just some general feedback. I love FT obviously. :)

I know you are not complaining but on the letting us know trust us long time players when we say it is not a good idea most of the time. There was one time when the developers posted in the game that flowers would be out in 2 weeks it was more like 2 months before they came out. There have been other times when they said something was coming in the next few days then something happened, sometimes we know what it was, like a game wide problem that needed to be fixed, sometimes we didn't. When stuff that was promised didn't come when promised people where raising h*ll on the forums because they didn't get what was promised to them at the time it was promised. There are also other issue with them saying exactly what is coming because ideas have been stolen from them in the past.

denver729
Mar 07 2011, 02:02 PM
I understand. Thank you for explaining this to me. :)

I guess the next update will be out soon. Just has to be. I know we ALL are waiting on St. Patrick's Day decorations..among other things!

Denver

I know you are not complaining but on the letting us know trust us long time players when we say it is not a good idea most of the time. There was one time when the developers posted in the game that flowers would be out in 2 weeks it was more like 2 months before they came out. There have been other times when they said something was coming in the next few days then something happened, sometimes we know what it was, like a game wide problem that needed to be fixed, sometimes we didn't. When stuff that was promised didn't come when promised people where raising h*ll on the forums because they didn't get what was promised to them at the time it was promised. There are also other issue with them saying exactly what is coming because ideas have been stolen from them in the past.

Jannie Mae
Mar 07 2011, 07:32 PM
Thanks for the updates........now when will the Easter Decorations be coming out? I'm ready to decorate!!

Rosa27
Mar 07 2011, 07:49 PM
Thanks for the updates........now when will the Easter Decorations be coming out? I'm ready to decorate!!
what updates are u talking about?

beautysmom
Mar 07 2011, 10:03 PM
Just what updates are we talking about? I cann't find any....:confused:

denver729
Mar 07 2011, 10:26 PM
Just what updates are we talking about? I cann't find any....:confused:

Everyone is referring to the St Patrick's decorations, and likely some spring decorations added.... There's also talk about a possible Farm #9... But that is *complete speculation* at this time.

ktsmom9
Mar 07 2011, 10:32 PM
Thanks guys! Love the new forklift!

When are we slated to get farm 9, and will that be the final?

gffarmer
Mar 07 2011, 11:02 PM
Where are the St Patrick's Day's decorations?

denver729
Mar 07 2011, 11:21 PM
Where are the St Patrick's Day's decorations?

They have not released any St. Patrick's Day items thus far. We are all very patiently awaiting for that update to arrive. :)

gffarmer
Mar 07 2011, 11:28 PM
They have not released any St. Patrick's Day items thus far. We are all very patiently awaiting for that update to arrive. :)

ok Thanks! I thought the previous message said they had been released. At least we are "patiently" waiting for the decorations! http://www.slashkey.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

ghostkitten
Mar 07 2011, 11:34 PM

Who said anything about being patient...-))

denver729
Mar 08 2011, 12:38 AM
Haha my last post got deleted. Moderators take things *way* too seriously around here... *way* (now come to think of it, now I remember why I don't come and post and just play and socialize strictly on the game) --deletes forum account--

Tony D
Mar 08 2011, 12:45 AM
Haha my last post got deleted. Moderators take things *way* too seriously around here... *way* (now come to think of it, now I remember why I don't come and post and just play and socialize strictly on the game) --deletes forum account--Hi, I cannot see any post of yours that has been deleted. Having said that , if you have a problem with any of the Moderators on here please send a P.M.

denver729
Mar 08 2011, 12:47 AM
Boy do I feel dumb. Dumb as a box of rocks. I owe you a big apology. Apparently I had opened up a NEW window...went off to do something else, and I go back to the other window...I never hit "Post Quick Reply". Oops. Oh well.. I guess it's early April Fools on me. Thanks Tony for checking anyway.

beautysmom
Mar 08 2011, 07:15 AM
Everyone is referring to the St Patrick's decorations, and likely some spring decorations added.... There's also talk about a possible Farm #9... But that is *complete speculation* at this time.

I was questioning Jannie Mae's prior post, saying:

"Thanks for the updates........now when will the Easter Decorations be coming out? I'm ready to decorate!! "

Leads one to believe that St. Pat's day decorations are out, and that she was looking forward to another release.... I am well aware of the speculation about new decorations and a 9th farm....

denver729
Mar 08 2011, 12:26 PM
Oh..OK sorry about that. :)

I would assume Easter decorations would not be released until April this go-round.

And nope..still no St. Patrick's....patience patience. :)

"Thanks for the updates........now when will the Easter Decorations be coming out? I'm ready to decorate!! "

Leads one to believe that St. Pat's day decorations are out, and that she was looking forward to another release.... I am well aware of the speculation about new decorations and a 9th farm....

ScottLanter
Mar 08 2011, 12:52 PM
Is it just me, or do the game updates seem to be coming further and further apart? There certainly is no shortage of ideas to enhance the game.

ghostkitten
Mar 08 2011, 01:22 PM
Is it just me, or do the game updates seem to be coming further and further apart? There certainly is no shortage of ideas to enhance the game.

Yes...I'm watching the other games putting out St Paddys day decorations and Mardi Gra stuff and I'm like "what about FT"??....And I hope the next release us far more than a few St Pats decorations....

JAS0643
Mar 08 2011, 01:36 PM

It has been over three weeks since an update which is a little longer then usual but there was an issue with the last update. It took them two weeks to get the new facility features working so that may have delayed the naxt updte. I do think that they could at least put st.pateick's day stuff back in the store even if it is just last years stuff.

denver729
Mar 08 2011, 01:37 PM
Yes...I'm watching the other games putting out St Paddys day decorations and Mardi Gra stuff and I'm like "what about FT"??....And I hope the next release us far more than a few St Pats decorations....

That's why I keep saying... we should have a "year-round holiday" category in the store...at least for the previously released/older items.

However, someone told me that it's not necessary because you have storage... Well, like me, I do A LOT of decorating, and unlike some people like me, I don't have all that storage.

I know...get more neighbors...but (no offense to anyone) some people do not want people that they don't know to be their neighbor, which means add them to their FB account. So they can only have neighbors that play the game that they actually know as their real friends.

So to me...I feel that it *is* necessary.

Just my opinion though.

Denver

Mrs Borgies
Mar 08 2011, 02:45 PM

Actually I took it as a thank you for the updates, as in the title of this thread, which is New Release--February 11th, 2011 :)

ghostkitten
Mar 08 2011, 02:49 PM
That's why I keep saying... we should have a "year-round holiday" category in the store...at least for the previously released/older items.

However, someone told me that it's not necessary because you have storage... Well, like me, I do A LOT of decorating, and unlike some people like me, I don't have all that storage.

I know...get more neighbors...but (no offense to anyone) some people do not want people that they don't know to be their neighbor, which means add them to their FB account. So they can only have neighbors that play the game that they actually know as their real friends.

Just my opinion though.

Denver

Agreed.....Was it u at my farm the other day saying "hi".....I was away at the time even though i was there

vsksmom
Mar 08 2011, 04:59 PM
thank you for all you do to give continual happy farming experiences.

gffarmer
Mar 08 2011, 09:13 PM
Sure wish they would at least release the St Pat's decs from last year. PLEASE?!!!!

ghostkitten
Mar 08 2011, 10:29 PM
Sure wish they would at least release the St Pat's decs from last year. PLEASE?!!!!

I really hope we get something by the weekend...And I Really hope it's more than St Pats day decorations....

marwahr
Mar 09 2011, 09:03 AM
I am slightly disappointed there was nothing for Mardi Gra, but that's okay Devs you can put out something for the Jewish version - Purim. :) And I'm sure you'll be rolling out stuff soon for St Patty's Day for our Irish farmers. In the meantime I'll just try to be patient and wait for Farm 9, hint hint hint :)

StoneFace
Mar 09 2011, 09:48 AM
I am slightly disappointed there was nothing for Mardi Gra, but that's okay Devs you can put out something for the Jewish version - Purim. :) And I'm sure you'll be rolling out stuff soon for St Patty's Day for our Irish farmers. In the meantime I'll just try to be patient and wait for Farm 9, hint hint hint :)

Ask for farms #9, 10, 11 and 12 :eek:

Demand farms #9, 10 and 11 :p

Settle for farms #9 and 10 which is what I would like in the first place :D

Ilsewdm
Mar 09 2011, 10:56 AM
I don't understand this business about St. Patrick's Day decorations. My whole farm is green.....:p

etholl
Mar 09 2011, 12:28 PM
Hell they had NOTHING for 4th of july

bluemoon2011
Mar 09 2011, 12:31 PM
There are so many different holidays when you take into account all the different countries and religions in the world. There is no way they could be expected to supply decorations for every single one...it's impossible.

StoneFace
Mar 09 2011, 01:00 PM
There are so many different holidays when you take into account all the different countries and religions in the world. There is no way they could be expected to supply decorations for every single one...it's impossible.

That may be true..... but they sure BETTER have something special for my birthday. !!:cool:

robinhanson
Mar 09 2011, 01:27 PM
I am noticing that this is working as of yesterday or the day before. That's a pretty good update.

knotroot42
Mar 09 2011, 02:44 PM
hey u guys dont u think we need a higher level ?????? say about 250

NiMo1960
Mar 09 2011, 02:50 PM
hey u guys dont u think we need a higher level ?????? say about 250

Would be good if we could, may even prevent me being maxed out on the next update?

StoneFace
Mar 09 2011, 03:17 PM
Would be good if we could, may even prevent me being maxed out on the next update?

hhmmm 65 more levels at maybe 50,000 per level = 3.25million more than level 185.

woo hoo.... I would have to start plowing in the market with a 4x4....:rolleyes:... for at least a couple days. Might be fun.

jesdreher
Mar 09 2011, 04:54 PM
I am generally not a whiner in these forums (I hope!), but I'm going to whine just a teensy bit today. <whine> I want an update.</whine>

I do recall the days when we went 4 months without an update. I ended up getting bored and only coming back every 3 days to harvest and replant my pineapple.

Then, a miraculous thing happened....the devs brought new life into the game with new levels, facilities and more FC items. This kept the game fun and also helped bring in a revenue stream for the devs which allowed them to give us more frequent updates. I say Huzzah! For a while we were getting updates every 2 weeks, which was bearable and reasonable given that the updates were generally very rich in goodies and game play improved tremendously.

That 2 weeks stretched out to 3 before too long, and now we're approaching 4 between updates. In my opinion, this is too long. I have spent money on this game, and I know I'm not alone. I, like many others, have maxed out on levels and am starting to tire of the rut I am in with the game. I have over 130 FC waiting to be spent but currently there's nothing I want to spend it on (forklift would be useful to have, but not worth the cost).

So, because I don't just want to whine, I want to add some requests:

1) If the staff that Slashkey has currently is not enough to make it possible to put out updates more often than every 2 weeks, I humbly suggest hiring more. As long as you keep putting out good updates and keeping the game fresh, people will buy FC and you should be able to afford extra developers.

2) As to keeping the game fresh, I would *really* be thrilled if you guys could introduce challenges/goals/achievements. I find that challenges motivate me to want to play more. If you updated every 2 weeks and put out a new challenge with every update, I think it would breathe life into the game that is starting to get a bit stale for some of us who are maxed out on levels and will continue to be maxed out for a long time.

Thanks for listening.

denver729
Mar 09 2011, 05:11 PM
I agree.

You know the trophies? Well, many, many, MANY of us have achieved all of them. I also agree that we should have challenges, goals and achievements...things that could award coins, even FT Cash.

Some ideas.. (just examples)

Each time you spend 1 million coins in the store, you get $5 or $10 FT Cash.

If visit your neighbors farms 100 times, you get a reward. If you help and harvest a certain amount of times, you get a reward.

Things like that...would be GREAT for FarmTown.

I am generally not a whiner in these forums (I hope!), but I'm going to whine just a teensy bit today. <whine> I want an update.</whine>

I do recall the days when we went 4 months without an update. I ended up getting bored and only coming back every 3 days to harvest and replant my pineapple.

Then, a miraculous thing happened....the devs brought new life into the game with new levels, facilities and more FC items. This kept the game fun and also helped bring in a revenue stream for the devs which allowed them to give us more frequent updates. I say Huzzah! For a while we were getting updates every 2 weeks, which was bearable and reasonable given that the updates were generally very rich in goodies and game play improved tremendously.

That 2 weeks stretched out to 3 before too long, and now we're approaching 4 between updates. In my opinion, this is too long. I have spent money on this game, and I know I'm not alone. I, like many others, have maxed out on levels and am starting to tire of the rut I am in with the game. I have over 130 FC waiting to be spent but currently there's nothing I want to spend it on (forklift would be useful to have, but not worth the cost).

1) If the staff that Slashkey has currently is not enough to make it possible to put out updates more often than every 2 weeks, I humbly suggest hiring more. As long as you keep putting out good updates and keeping the game fresh, people will buy FC and you should be able to afford extra developers.

2) As to keeping the game fresh, I would *really* be thrilled if you guys could introduce challenges/goals/achievements. I find that challenges motivate me to want to play more. If you updated every 2 weeks and put out a new challenge with every update, I think it would breathe life into the game that is starting to get a bit stale for some of us who are maxed out on levels and will continue to be maxed out for a long time.

Thanks for listening.

denver729
Mar 09 2011, 05:18 PM
As a follow-up, I sent this in as a suggestion via the "support link" and then submitting a feature suggestion: (They DO reply because I sent in a suggestion earlier and got a reply within 3-4 hours. Very nice, too)

I would like to make another suggestion on how to make FarmTown better.

When you achieve certain things, you get a trophy for it. That's all you really get, that and a post on your wall.

Many FT farmers have achieved all those tasks and have all their "trophies".

I think that FT should have challenges, goals and achievements...things that could reward farmers with coins and FT cash.

Some ideas.. (just examples)

Each time you spend 1 million coins in the store, you get $5 or $10 FT Cash.

If you buy 200 (or more, etc, etc) "decorations" from the store, you get coins or FT Cash

If visit your neighbors farms 100 times, you get a reward. If you help and harvest a certain amount of times, you get a reward.

For Levels, I think that only $1 FT Cash is not enough. I think once you achieve the huge levels...like 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 (and so on) there should be more rewards once you achieved that level....like a bonus of coins.

Things like that...I think more people would become interested in playing, because they are working to achieve something...not just trophies.

Thank you for listening,

Denver

Marjo
Mar 09 2011, 05:41 PM
Nice suggestion denver :D But for keeping the game free I think they should look more into giving awards in coins /and make new facilities and farms mor expensive?)

If thinking in cash rewards it should be from 1 to max 5. The developers need to be payed, and what they get from Facebook is not that much as I understood.

We get already Fc with leveling up. We 'old time players' see that leveling up has become peanuts (well I see that). Maybe make that a bit more difficult gives players more challenge?

I loved the last updates. Still doubting about some factories I didn't buy... (European country and hardly able to earn cash through the surveys). I did buy Fc regularly from saving from my study loan (how addicted am I haha), but don't feel it costs that much.

Like to read the complaints about not having enough cheese, flour, tomatoes and onions. I feel it makes the game more interesting! Calculate what you have and where you can fill your facilities!

I thank the developers for a game that I now play for almost two years (with a pause of three months), and keep it interesting for me til today and hopefully for many days more :D

JAS0643
Mar 09 2011, 05:43 PM

That 2 weeks stretched out to 3 before too long, and now we're approaching 4 between updates. In my opinion, this is too long. I have spent money on this game, and I know I'm not alone. I, like many others, have maxed out on levels and am starting to tire of the rut I am in with the game.

While I am also wanting an update now, there is one thing to keep in mind, the last updated had a problem with it. The new fetchers on the facility manger didn't work like they hoped and it took two weeks to fix. That has probably delayed the next update and if that is the case I am okay with that, because that show that unlike some other games out there FT fixes problems when they happen even if that means delaying an update to the game. The same can not be said for other games out there.

I have over 130 FC waiting to be spent but currently there's nothing I want to spend it on (forklift would be useful to have, but not worth the cost).

IMO the forklift is worth the money especially when you are going in and just emptying the facilities, but not loading it makes the work a lot faster.

Thanks for listening.

I don't know about this suggestion. I play some games by that big game company on fb, you know the one I am talking about, and all their games have missions all the time. At first it was fun but now it is work keeping up with the 5 missions you have going and constantly asking friends for help. I am not against this suggestion, if it is done the right way, but I do not want ft to go the way of that other company with all the little missions and **** going on all the time. It can put some fun in the game but it also can take the fun out of the game.

Farmer_Susan
Mar 09 2011, 06:20 PM
2) As to keeping the game fresh, I would *really* be thrilled if you guys could introduce challenges/goals/achievements.

I agree. I love working toward goals - having challenges to meet. For some reason, the trophies don't do it for me. Not sure why, they just never have. I did like one game where you got cute little signs for planting x amount of each crop. In some ways, it was a nothing thing but I just loved trying to get ALL of those signs to display on my farm. THAT was a challenge!

I've also always thought it would be neat if some of our efforts could be rewarded by contributions to various charities. Like, if we plant x amount or sell x amount or whatever, that Slashkey would donate a certain amount to a charity.

About the St. Patrick's Day stuff . . . we must have had some last year. I don't really remember it but I've seen it on some farms I've visited recently. So I think that they'll at least re-release those. But I'm guessing that they're going to release something else with it and that the new stuff is not quite ready - thus, the delay on St. Pat's. Just guessing, though.

justme261
Mar 09 2011, 06:29 PM
OK, it's been 4 weeks since the last update. I'm maxed out on levels. I'm bored! After reading through all these posts I see I am not alone. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us some more levels. I can live without an extra farm if I can just have some goals to achieve. I'm ready to plow my fields and just leave them until something new comes up. It is not fun for my Type A personality when there are no challenges.

Thanks for listening. Still the favorite game I play!

passage
Mar 09 2011, 07:36 PM
I to agree that the updates are few and far between. I do use my own money to play this game but im getting very bored with it. Im at the top levels i have over 300 bil and have redone my farms several times. Im considering taking a break from this game until they get it fixed,but i know one thing i wont spend another dime until the do.

StoneFace
Mar 09 2011, 07:50 PM
I to agree that the updates are few and far between. I do use my own money to play this game but im getting very bored with it. Im at the top levels i have over 300 bil and have redone my farms several times. Im considering taking a break from this game until they get it fixed,but i know one thing i wont spend another dime until the do.

300 bil coin???????????????????????????:eek:

Farmer Justice
Mar 09 2011, 08:36 PM
FarmTown is getting VERY boring people. Release some new farms for us for Pete's sake. I'm getting ready to pour some real life cash into another game because this one is so stale and boring without updates.

matrix1272
Mar 09 2011, 08:41 PM
I'm getting soooo tired of waiting for updates. It use to be we would get updates every couple of weeks and NOW were waiting 4 weeks to get updates! I've spent ALOT of Real Money on this game but if were going to have to go on like this with updates I can find another game to support.
I really like this game, but this is getting Very Old!!!

beautysmom
Mar 09 2011, 09:07 PM
Please folks, we're all anxious for the next upgrade, but NONE of us spend "lots of real money" to play--$10 or $20 here and there is less than many of us spend at Starbucks weekly. The upgrade would be nice to have but it will come in time.... Or Slashkey will go out of business and give us all a case of the blues! But the world won't end.... It is still 2 days before it will be 4 weeks, and we've all lived that long on FT before....

denver729
Mar 09 2011, 09:19 PM
I know, I know... but some of us just *love* the game very much.

Although I am on level 42..I don't play it like a diehard fan like many do...I want to know the secret to how many here are at level 185... you all must be doing A LOT of clicking!!!!!!!

Please folks, we're all anxious for the next upgrade, but NONE of us spend "lots of real money" to play--$10 or $20 here and there is less than many of us spend at Starbucks weekly. The upgrade would be nice to have but it will come in time.... Or Slashkey will go out of business and give us all a case of the blues! But the world won't end.... It is still 2 days before it will be 4 weeks, and we've all lived that long on FT before....

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 09 2011, 09:32 PM
Hehe I think we all got spoiled having updates every few weeks...I remember when it was months apart :)

To Denver729, a lot of us got here at 185 because we started playing way back when in 2009 when it started. Others that are new just produce a lot in facilities and plant shorter crops so they get xp for planting and plowing :)

ghostkitten
Mar 09 2011, 09:36 PM
While I agree in the most part with you ,it gets very annoying to watch other games get updates or new items every week ,or every couple of weeks and we are just wondering IF we are going to get ant St Paddys day decorations....Not asking for much .....

Hehe I think we all got spoiled having updates every few weeks...I remember when it was months apart :)

To Denver729, a lot of us got here at 185 because we started playing way back when in 2009 when it started. Others that are new just produce a lot in facilities and plant shorter crops so they get xp for planting and plowing :)

earlgray
Mar 09 2011, 09:39 PM
When Valentine's Day was coming up you released decorations for it separately from an update, which came out the following week. I think you could have similarly released St. Patrick's day items by themselves. I realize the work on fixing the facilities manager - which is wonderful - may have delayed other updates, but surely putting out St. Pat's day decorations, most if not all of which will probably be from last year anyway, couldn't have been that hard.

A year ago, when updates were normally quite a few weeks apart, many users suggested that smaller but more frequent updates were preferable (from the players' point of view) than saving up a lot of things for big updates that came less frequently. I don't know what you have planned for the future, but would like to suggest that this philosophy still holds true.

denver729
Mar 09 2011, 09:58 PM
I think my request (the one where someone said it wasn't necessary to do this...) is looking like it needs to become necessary (an All-holiday tab in the store if previously released decorations).

When Valentine's Day was coming up you released decorations for it separately from an update, which came out the following week. I think you could have similarly released St. Patrick's day items by themselves. I realize the work on fixing the facilities manager - which is wonderful - may have delayed other updates, but surely putting out St. Pat's day decorations, most if not all of which will probably be from last year anyway, couldn't have been that hard.

A year ago, when updates were normally quite a few weeks apart, many users suggested that smaller but more frequent updates were preferable (from the players' point of view) than saving up a lot of things for big updates that came less frequently. I don't know what you have planned for the future, but would like to suggest that this philosophy still holds true.

WitW
Mar 09 2011, 10:28 PM

Me too! I don't play any other games so I have any idea how often other games have updates.

I am admiring people's time management skills that have time to play several games! Farm Town is all I play and I spend too much time on it.

Any upgrades are nice and eagerly awaited but I don't know how people can be so bored after waiting just a few weeks.

annie2011
Mar 10 2011, 02:03 AM
i just stock up on all stock so if there is new factory i will have the stock, some ppl dont understand it takews time to update etc

Tamblyne
Mar 10 2011, 05:29 AM
I'm anxiously awaiting a new update, too, and check frequently to see if there is one. But if it's not there? It's certainly not the end of the world! Improved functionality, like the Facility Manager, takes time and testing prior to release. I'd rather wait awhile for something like that than have an update every couple of weeks that amounts to nothing more than additional facilities or new crops. These are fun, but who can keep up with all of that?

I'm not playing any other games now -- I'm already spending too much time on this one :-) -- but when I *did* play Farmville, yes, they came out with new stuff all the time. Too much too often, frankly, and they weren't improving the game. They were improving their bottom line by offering a high percentage of things that required real money -- and ignoring the fact that the game was becoming almost impossible to play because of lack of farm space, storage, loading issues, etc. The core problems of the game got no attention at all. More often than not, the "updates" were disappointing -- more space-wasting junk, begging neighbors to send bits and pieces of junk -- junk junk junk.

Farm Town, however, never disappoints. There are always plenty of neet surprises for anyone -- free or cash player -- in every update. I like the fact that they fix things I never even realized needed fixing, and offer new functionality that makes the game easier and less time consuming to play. The Production Chain list in the Facility Manager is just awesome. I took a few lame stabs at trying to come up with my own list, but with so many facilities, I kept getting lost.

But even more important than that, to me, is the fact that the Devs actually pay attention to the issues that are raised, and do something about them! I don't mind spending money on this game, when I can, because I don't feel like I'm being milked constantly, or taken for a fool. While they need to make a profit -- there's no free lunch! -- they don't focus on that to the exclusion of all else.

I can't wait for the next update. But in the meantime, there's plenty to do in Farm Town -- and real life!

bluemoon2011
Mar 10 2011, 07:56 AM
I'm anxiously awaiting a new update, too, and check frequently to see if there is one. But if it's not there? It's certainly not the end of the world! Improved functionality, like the Facility Manager, takes time and testing prior to release. I'd rather wait awhile for something like that than have an update every couple of weeks that amounts to nothing more than additional facilities or new crops. These are fun, but who can keep up with all of that?

I'm not playing any other games now -- I'm already spending too much time on this one :-) -- but when I *did* play Farmville, yes, they came out with new stuff all the time. Too much too often, frankly, and they weren't improving the game. They were improving their bottom line by offering a high percentage of things that required real money -- and ignoring the fact that the game was becoming almost impossible to play because of lack of farm space, storage, loading issues, etc. The core problems of the game got no attention at all. More often than not, the "updates" were disappointing -- more space-wasting junk, begging neighbors to send bits and pieces of junk -- junk junk junk.

Farm Town, however, never disappoints. There are always plenty of neet surprises for anyone -- free or cash player -- in every update. I like the fact that they fix things I never even realized needed fixing, and offer new functionality that makes the game easier and less time consuming to play. The Production Chain list in the Facility Manager is just awesome. I took a few lame stabs at trying to come up with my own list, but with so many facilities, I kept getting lost.

But even more important than that, to me, is the fact that the Devs actually pay attention to the issues that are raised, and do something about them! I don't mind spending money on this game, when I can, because I don't feel like I'm being milked constantly, or taken for a fool. While they need to make a profit -- there's no free lunch! -- they don't focus on that to the exclusion of all else.

I can't wait for the next update. But in the meantime, there's plenty to do in Farm Town -- and real life!

Excellent points, Tamblyne. I couldn't agree more....I played FT back when there was just one farm, no factories, and updates were months apart. It wasn't boring back then and it certainly isn't boring now.

I also played that "other" game for a while. Between all the bugs and glitches that were NEVER addressed, all the stuff that cost real money, and the constant begging for junk just because you can't progress without it....I tired of it in a hurry. I don't mind spending real money on FT once in a while because I enjoy the game and I think some of the FC items are worth paying for....no way would I spend real money on a game that pays no attention at all to the problems and suggestions that the players have and only care about releasing new stuff constantly just to get more cash coming in. I'll pick quality over quantity any day.

lulu836
Mar 10 2011, 11:29 AM
I was playing when the goal was level 64. I played most of the day and would even get up at night to play rather than sleep. I played so much that when the next 2 additions of levels came out I would be instantly maxxed out. Then I was not able to play for about a month and fell behind. It was then I realized that spending endless hours on my PC to achieve inflated levels had become my goal in life at that point. So now I am only at level 169 and the ultimate level is 185. I am way behind and if more levels are added I will be even more behind. Thankfully I have realized that achieving greatness in FT is far down on my list of things I need to do so I play for a few hours a week and progress as I can.

tinker397
Mar 10 2011, 01:13 PM
Hi,
I'm having a problem with everytime I go into the market to hire of be hired, names for these people are not showing up. Others have sadi the same thing. It has been going on for about a week. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 10 2011, 01:18 PM
Hi,
I'm having a problem with everytime I go into the market to hire of be hired, names for these people are not showing up. Others have sadi the same thing. It has been going on for about a week. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Only suggestion currently that has helped a couple people is go to the sell/trade market and then go to the regular market to make names appear.

septiembre
Mar 10 2011, 03:13 PM
When the Saint Patrick's gifts and lemon juice?

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 10 2011, 03:14 PM
When the saint patrick's gifts and lemon juice?

Lemon juice is made in the juice factory :)

As for St. Patty's day...that we don't know :)

StoneFace
Mar 10 2011, 03:16 PM

But Double T..... I thought that is what you got the big bucks for... to know.

:eek:

:cool:

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 10 2011, 03:17 PM
But Double T..... I thought that is what you got the big bucks for... to know.

:eek:

:cool:

Mods are volunteers...not paid :)

CherylRios
Mar 10 2011, 04:23 PM
Is it possible for someone to hack into my farms? I have had items in storage begin to disappear over the past two days. Have played the game for two years and love it but something is definitely happening. I also notice I am losing productivity in the semi trucks/eggs/milk and may other facilities. Is this being caused by admin cut-backs or a hacker?

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 10 2011, 04:25 PM
Is it possible for someone to hack into my farms? I have had items in storage begin to disappear over the past two days. Have played the game for two years and love it but something is definitely happening. I also notice I am losing productivity in the semi trucks/eggs/milk and may other facilities. Is this being caused by admin cut-backs or a hacker?

No hacker or admin cutbacks...sometimes products disappear but we don't know why but the devs are aware about this situation.

septiembre
Mar 10 2011, 07:36 PM

juice factory is in FC would have to incorporate the juice on gifts. Please!
Thanks for always answer

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 10 2011, 07:49 PM
juice factory is in FC would have to incorporate the juice on gifts. Please!
Thanks for always answer

No problem :)

Farmer_Susan
Mar 10 2011, 07:55 PM
No hacker or admin cutbacks...sometimes products disappear but we don't know why but the devs are aware about this situation.

I'm glad to know this. I've thought this has happened to me from time to time but figured it was just me! LOL Glad to know it really is happening. :)

StoneFace
Mar 10 2011, 08:02 PM
I'm glad to know this. I've thought this has happened to me from time to time but figured it was just me! LOL Glad to know it really is happening. :)

I am glad to know the devs know......

And I am glad that it is the game and not my age creeping up on me.

Farmer_Susan
Mar 10 2011, 08:13 PM
I am glad to know the devs know......

And I am glad that it is the game and not my age creeping up on me.

Yep. I couldn't figure out if it was Alzheimer's or a psychotic break, but I figgered one or the other had finally caught up with me. ;)

Deanna J. Lloyd
Mar 11 2011, 03:13 AM
I'll admit it!! There was a time when I was a total pain in the neck, whining and complaining about the "delay" in releasing the next farm! (I think that was back around #5 or maybe #4). But then I realized that whining wasn't going to speed the process, and it just made me look like a spoiled child! :o

There are many people who started playing FT before I did, but even so, when I started playing, there was ONE FARM! And the ultimate was reaching Level 44, when you could buy The Big Red Mansion!!! It was a cool game then -- great graphics and great opportunities to interact with others.

We all spent a lot of time in the MP because -- short of planting raspberries around the clock -- that was the only way to earn XPs and level up! And, by the way, at that time, we could plow, plant, harvest, sell, and repeat. If you were hired to harvest, you earned coins -- period. If you plowed, you earned XPs and coins -- no change there. The excitement came when you were hired to harvest pineapples!!! Wow!!! That was the ultimate crop -- and oh, we did everything one field at a time. I think the 2x2 tools were available for use on our own farms, but that was the extent of it. And we still had fun!!!

Then, on November 28, 2009, the developers released Farm #2 -- and the fans went wild!!! :D Then there were the barns and more crops and more levels and more decorations and just plain more of everything.

It was over 4 months before Farm 3 came out -- and lots of people complained about having to have 30 neighbors before you could buy it. In fact, I guess people still complain about that aspect.

Now, pay attention, kiddies. This is where the game gets interesting: Farms 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8 all came out not more than 66 days after the previous release! That's just a little over 2 months between new farms. Do you think the developers have been working overtime to satisfy our fondest desires in a most timely manner?!!! :confused: You'd better believe it!!! :D

Not only do we get cool new stuff almost every time we turn around, but when there are minor or major glitches with our cool new stuff, the devs fix the problems PRONTO!!!!

So - - - cool your jets, dudes and dudettes!!! Here's my prediction based on the release of Farms 4 through 8: Farm 9 will be released sometime around the last weekend in March -- as early as Friday, the 25th to as late as Monday, the 28th. That is consistent with the release schedules of all the farms since 4 onward. And I predict the 12x12 will cost you 9 million coins, with the first three upgrades costing 6, 7, and 8 million coins. After that, I would bet on 400, 500, and 600 million to get the full 24 x24 farm for a total cost of 1,530,000 coins! :eek: :D

To those of you who claim to be bored waiting for the next release, all I have to say is, "Where's your imagination?!!! This game is so much more interesting and varied than it was when some of us first started playing -- and it just keeps getting better! It was a GREAT game way back when, and it's only continued to get better and better and better.

Farm Town Developers, you rock!!!!

For those of you who would like to see changes/improvements/new features on FT, the Forum is the place to suggest them. I just wish some of you would be more polite when speaking to the developers. They've been VERY GENEROUS with us. If you're not happy with the speed or creativity of the FT developers, you are always free to leave the game at any time and go play any of multitude of other games available on FB. I'll happily stick with FT for as long as it's around -- and I hope that's a long, long time.

cindy333
Mar 11 2011, 04:00 AM
I'll admit it!! There was a time when I was a total pain in the neck, whining and complaining about the "delay" in releasing the next farm! (I think that was back around #5 or maybe #4). But then I realized that whining wasn't going to speed the process, and it just made me look like a spoiled child! :o

There are many people who started playing FT before I did, but even so, when I started playing, there was ONE FARM! And the ultimate was reaching Level 44, when you could buy The Big Red Mansion!!! It was a cool game then -- great graphics and great opportunities to interact with others.

We all spent a lot of time in the MP because -- short of planting raspberries around the clock -- that was the only way to earn XPs and level up! And, by the way, at that time, we could plow, plant, harvest, sell, and repeat. If you were hired to harvest, you earned coins -- period. If you plowed, you earned XPs and coins -- no change there. The excitement came when you were hired to harvest pineapples!!! Wow!!! That was the ultimate crop -- and oh, we did everything one field at a time. I think the 2x2 tools were available for use on our own farms, but that was the extent of it. And we still had fun!!!

Then, on November 28, 2009, the developers released Farm #2 -- and the fans went wild!!! :D Then there were the barns and more crops and more levels and more decorations and just plain more of everything.

It was over 4 months before Farm 3 came out -- and lots of people complained about having to have 30 neighbors before you could buy it. In fact, I guess people still complain about that aspect.

Now, pay attention, kiddies. This is where the game gets interesting: Farms 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8 all came out not more than 66 days after the previous release! That's just a little over 2 months between new farms. Do you think the developers have been working overtime to satisfy our fondest desires in a most timely manner?!!! :confused: You'd better believe it!!! :D

Not only do we get cool new stuff almost every time we turn around, but when there are minor or major glitches with our cool new stuff, the devs fix the problems PRONTO!!!!

So - - - cool your jets, dudes and dudettes!!! Here's my prediction based on the release of Farms 4 through 8: Farm 9 will be released sometime around the last weekend in March -- as early as Friday, the 25th to as late as Monday, the 28th. That is consistent with the release schedules of all the farms since 4 onward. And I predict the 12x12 will cost you 9 million coins, with the first three upgrades costing 6, 7, and 8 million coins. After that, I would bet on 400, 500, and 600 million to get the full 24 x24 farm for a total cost of 1,530,000 coins! :eek: :D

To those of you who claim to be bored waiting for the next release, all I have to say is, "Where's your imagination?!!! This game is so much more interesting and varied than it was when some of us first started playing -- and it just keeps getting better! It was a GREAT game way back when, and it's only continued to get better and better and better.

For those of you who would like to see changes/improvements/new features on FT, the Forum is the place to suggest them. I just wish some of you would be more polite when speaking to the developers. They've been VERY GENEROUS with us. If you're not happy with the speed or creativity of the FT developers, you are always free to leave the game at any time and go play any of multitude of other games available on FB. I'll happily stick with FT for as long as it's around -- and I hope that's a long, long time.

thanks for this one :) you are so true! i say take youre time devs to release youre updates. its a great game just keep it like that. if you need more time then you need more time. whe wait and some needs maybe more patience but they wait also :)thanks for everything

AussieGecko
Mar 11 2011, 04:25 AM
I totally agree with Deanna J Lloyd. This game has enabled me to make new friendships all through behing hired and chatting afterwards. Boring? Never. I can remember buying my first red mansion and thinking WOW! If you get bored, go to the markets and get hired and chat while you work. Get inspired by looking at other peoples farms and try their designs out on your own. If that doesn't make you happy then take a break for a couple of weeks (after topping your facilities up) and you are bound to come back and see something new to play with. Thanks to all the Developers, I love this game and I love what you have done with it. And yes, I am as many others are, looking forward to whatever new goodies you have planned for us all.

annie2011
Mar 11 2011, 04:35 AM

couldnt agree with u more i started playing this game a few weeks or so after it was brought out and like u said level 44 was the highest level u could get and i remember when we were able to plow 2x2 was such a great thing. Not to mention when it first came out you had to plow yourself u couldnt hire ppl to plow for u that came in few months after. I just think while waiting for farm 9 or more levels build ur coins up so that u can offord the 9th farm.

Valntyn
Mar 11 2011, 07:40 AM
Seems to me when I started it was level 35 at the top. Grapes were the shortest timed crop ( I planted so many my avvie had grape stains in it's hair) Yes you did EVERYTHING one plot at a time. Ahh the times I harvested for friends to have it all come undone when I left and doing it again and again to finally get it to hold. The good??? old days LOL. The game has gotten better and better (tho I admit I whine (mostly to my family) I want a new farm LOL oh and now to many I can hardly keep up tho I want another one please) Great game ( tho cash prices are a bit high imho I know the Dev's need to make real money and I do buy.)

etholl
Mar 11 2011, 07:46 AM
Deanna, while I agree with your posting, I would like to point out that one thing im NOT happy about is this..... FARMTOWN is A BUSINESS and as such is in it for the $$$$$$. they dont do the upgrades and expansions out of the kindness of thier hearts. Its to keep the money coming in. While its estimated that only 10% of the people who play online games such as these actually pay out real money for the premium items. They keep expanding to keep you buying.

I have no problems with this because I realize they are a business and without revinue they would not have the money to pay the employees and developers, or to pay for the office spavce and computers and servers to put out thier games.

HOWEVER!!!! i have spent over $300 on this game (not all at once but maybe $15 a month) and do so gladly, i spend alot of time on my farms and its cheap entertainment. BUT haveI ever gotten a "Thanks for your business" from slashkey? NOPE.

It would be nice to hear from them that they appreciate my money that keeps them in business and keeps the upgrades coming.

I also think they are getting a bit greedy with the 45 fc items and facilities when you figure that 45 fc is like 7 bucks, for a virtiual game tool. I think a lot more would pay to play of they made it more affordable for all.

StoneFace
Mar 11 2011, 08:05 AM
g

I'll happily stick with FT for as long as it's around -- and I hope that's a long, long time.

This dude has predicted on or about the 25th (simply based on the average of past releases) numerous times..... and I tend to get the "look", or the "type" from other farmers who think guessing causes anxiety in others....hahahahahaha. So be prepared my FT friend.:rolleyes:

I agree... it is coming, and each day is one day closer. The 25th sounds right.

As for the amount of work involved in some of the big additions, I tend to disagree a bit. Last year I had a game developer living with us as he worked on the animation, the voice overs, the graphics, and the other facets of a game. Granted, it was far less involved (servers etc) than FT.

But the point is that as he created the "grid" of instructions for each segment of the game, it would prompt new ideas, new suggestions, etc to enhance his project even more. Once the basic concept and foundation of instructions was in place, it was relatively simple to "add" something.

With FT, I tend to think that a #9farm is a relatively simple thing to add - much easier than the #2farm . In fact I think they could easily add 3 farms at a time if they felt that is what the game needed.

The same goes for decorations, and even facilities. More time was needed for the facility manager than for adding levels or farms.

Regardless.... it is a fun game (can you tell by my 16 farms?)

Why the delay in decorations? I can't think of a good answer. They must me working on other things, perhaps in conjunction with FaceBook or Flash or whatever.

In the meantime, I redecorate, dump stuff I don't use or need, stock up on things I want etc. If you are bored..... fill your sheds, your coops, your barns, and save a few bucks to buy FarmCash so you can buy facilities and tools and more.

I have spent a great deal on maintaining all the farms.... but over two years it averages about $10/month. Small price to pay to keep this old guy happy.

ghostkitten
Mar 11 2011, 08:26 AM
I think the point is people are not so much asking for Farm 9 but simple decorations that we had last year...For St Paddys day and while there at it may as well do easter as well...-))

gffarmer
Mar 11 2011, 09:20 AM
Deanna I agree with you! I remember what it was like at the beginning doing one plot at a time etc. The devs do a great job! I just wish they would release some St Pat's decs even if just the ones from last year!!!

NiMo1960
Mar 11 2011, 09:43 AM
You are making me feel like the new kid.
Was level 60 and 2 farms when I started, and the levels went up before I got to 60.
Still not got the max sixe on farm 8 yet, so not in a hurry for 9.
And have to admit to having spare cheese now that the facility manager bug has been fixed, so can use the Pizza hut again.

knotroot42
Mar 11 2011, 10:02 AM
it sure would be nice to be able to buy fuel most all my nieghbord have gone to other games i run out of fuel every day maybe i need to go to farmville where i can buy it there ... why dont u guys get with it like farmville

StoneFace
Mar 11 2011, 10:24 AM
it sure would be nice to be able to buy fuel most all my nieghbord have gone to other games i run out of fuel every day maybe i need to go to farmville where i can buy it there ... why dont u guys get with it like farmville

Having played and compared the two games..... well, there is no comparison.

Granted FV has some nice things, and if you give me time I will think of one...

oh yeah, the little (expensive) animated dog that follows you around.

and the constant pop ups to complete projects that are mostly silly.

and the flyover plane to harvest... oh wait, if I remember that was very expensive.

nope...... FV will never be anything but a distant 2nd.... although they are better than the FrontierVille "game".

.:cool:

marwahr
Mar 11 2011, 03:29 PM

Reason Slashkey doesn't get with it and be like FarmVille, is because this is NOT FarmVille. I could tell you right now if they were like FV, I would have quit months ago like I did FV.

Farm Town to me is unique. You set it up the way you wish to play it. If you want ALL the facilities you have that option. If you want to harvest, plow and plant again you have that option. If you wish to work for someone again you have that option.

But I must confess, I have brought out the cheese and crackers to go with my whine ... please can we have Farm 9 and some new facilities?

JAS0643
Mar 11 2011, 03:31 PM

Be prepared to whip out the credit card then because while you can buy fuel over there you can only buy it with farm cash it is not available for coins. You will not get that much fuel and will have to keep buying it over and over so you will be shelling out real money for fuel all the time. Now in ft all you need to do is buy an oil refinery that will cost you 32 fc and put an oil pump on every farm you will have more fuel then you can use very soon. You can buy 55fc for $10 real money that is a one time expense, if you choose to use real money instead of doing offers for the fc, and then you will be set on fuel for as long as you play the game.

mischellesteelersfan
Mar 11 2011, 03:31 PM
im ready im ready im ready for some UPDATES !!!!!!!!!!!!

ghostkitten
Mar 11 2011, 04:19 PM
Be prepared to whip out the credit card then because while you can buy fuel over there you can only buy it with farm cash it is not available for coins. You will not get that much fuel and will have to keep buying it over and over so you will be shelling out real money for fuel all the time. Now in ft all you need to do is buy an oil refinery that will cost you 32 fc and put an oil pump on every farm you will have more fuel then you can use very soon. You can buy 55fc for $10 real money that is a one time expense, if you choose to use real money instead of doing offers for the fc, and then you will be set on fuel for as long as you play the game.

With every update here I buy min 120 FC......:rolleyes:

ScottLanter
Mar 11 2011, 04:22 PM

Very misinformed, I'm afraid. :confused:

StoneFace
Mar 11 2011, 04:40 PM
Okay, so I am taking my wife out to dinner, then we are going for a "play date" with one of many granddaughters..... then home later.

I am leaving because I know, through Murphy's Law, that a release will occur while I am gone.

You may thank me with the gift of FarmCash.

Mrs Borgies
Mar 11 2011, 04:45 PM
Okay, so I am taking my wife out to dinner, then we are going for a "play date" with one of many granddaughters..... then home later.

I am leaving because I know, through Murphy's Law, that a release will occur while I am gone.

Have a wonderful time and enjoy yourself.... I for one will keep checking in for you and me to see if there is an update! ;)

Texas Belle
Mar 11 2011, 05:07 PM

Ha,Ha,Ha...I don't think it will be this week, but if you go out and happens we will send you lots of gifts like meat or chicken, lol
Leave your cell number with one of the mods and have them call you as soon as it happens, and then you can rush home and upgrade, and have the whole family screaming at you for leaving dinner or the play. ;-)

Tony D
Mar 11 2011, 05:18 PM
Please... No more phone numbers :D

WitW
Mar 11 2011, 05:46 PM

I am sorry to inform you that it always happens when I am out and sadly I have a pretty quiet weekend so don't hold your breath everyone ;)

skippy58
Mar 11 2011, 05:55 PM
I think an update is going to happen soon, everytime FT gets slow or we get the time out message, seems like the update is around the corner!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Farmer_Susan
Mar 11 2011, 06:02 PM
I am sorry to inform you that it always happens when I am out and sadly I have a pretty quiet weekend so don't hold your breath everyone ;)

The thing that seems odd to me is - even if they don't have another update ready, why not re-release the St. Pat's things from last year? That makes me think that they ARE trying to get a release ready for us and just having trouble with it.

There were some earlier posts from people saying they'd rather have smaller, more frequent updates. I'll add my name to that list. We could have had last year's St. Pat's stuff a week or so ago and then whatever they're working on now whenever it's ready. I'm sure there would have been grumbling about only getting last year's stuff, but if they told us more new stuff was coming, I bet us natives wouldn't have been QUITE as restless. ;)

kazzaqld
Mar 11 2011, 06:02 PM
Usually happens when I am out too - and I'm home all weekend because I'm on call for work.
:D
Still, there's the possibility of a major issue at work preventing me from playing so there's still hope. :rolleyes:

JAS0643
Mar 11 2011, 06:07 PM
I think Tony has taken a vacation and that is why we have not had an update he is always working when we get udates. Tony my friend it is time for you to go back to work now please. :p;):D

Tony D
Mar 11 2011, 06:18 PM
I think Tony has taken a vacation and that is why we have not had an update he is always working when we get udates. Tony my friend it is time for you to go back to work now please. :p;):DI am at work :(

matrix1272
Mar 11 2011, 06:21 PM
Thank goodness your at work Tony, maybe we will get our update today NOW :-)

Farmer_Susan
Mar 11 2011, 06:27 PM
Usually happens when I am out too - and I'm home all weekend because I'm on call for work.
:D
Still, there's the possibility of a major issue at work preventing me from playing so there's still hope. :rolleyes:

Here's to a major issue at work . . . :rolleyes:

JAS0643
Mar 11 2011, 06:39 PM
I am at work :(

Ah poor Tony well don’t work too hard.:)

Deanna J. Lloyd
Mar 11 2011, 07:06 PM
Somewhere on the Forum is a female person who swears up-dates only come out when her sister is out of town. In the past we have offered to chip in FT$ to send her sister away -- without any success. I wish I could remember her name, but I don't -- and I'm too busy watching for #9 -- NOT -- to go look in the past releases. Now it appears that several people have to leave home to work, play with granddaughters, walk their dog, whatever . . . Too many variables!!! :eek: So . . .

:cool: I stand by my prediction. I missed the date on #8 by two days because for some unknown reason the devs didn't listen to me! :rolleyes: Instead of releasing the up-date on Saturday [or Friday as with earlier releases] they waited until Monday!

In view of the fact that I expect to have two more weeks to prepare for the debut of #9, I am planting all my farms in those despised but necessary 3 and 4-day crops. Keeping a low profile -- well, sort of -- and getting ready for the next big set of facilities.

Oh, and about this being a business for the developers, well, of course it is!! So caveat emptor!:D I buy what I want, and only what I want. I haven't noticed anyone from Slashkey or Codebell lurking behind my back trying to force me to buy FT$ facilities or tools. But like several of you, I have spent more than $300 real cash playing this lovely little game Getting a little more picky these days now that there's so much to choose from, so the financial bean counters may not see as much of my $ in future. :p

See you at the Real Estate office on the 25th!!

ghostkitten
Mar 11 2011, 07:14 PM
Your saying 2 more weeks before next release??...Is that including decorations and easter too???...because that would mean that they would be putting out Easter decorations the day after???.....So what do we get if your wrong??????......hahaha...I wonder whatever happened to the person that told us about the super cows and hens well before they were realeased....Everyone even mods said he/ she was wrong but nope spot on......

Somewhere on the Forum is a female person who swears up-dates only come out when her sister is out of town. In the past we have offered to chip in FT$ to send her sister away -- without any success. I wish I could remember her name, but I don't -- and I'm too busy watching for #9 -- NOT -- to go look in the past releases. Now it appears that several people have to leave home to work, play with granddaughters, walk their dog, whatever . . . Too many variables!!! :eek: So . . .

:cool: I stand by my prediction. I missed the date on #8 by two days because for some unknown reason the devs didn't listen to me! :rolleyes: Instead of releasing the up-date on Saturday [or Friday as with earlier releases] they waited until Monday!

In view of the fact that I expect to have two more weeks to prepare for the debut of #9, I am planting all my farms in those despised but necessary 3 and 4-day crops. Keeping a low profile -- well, sort of -- and getting ready for the next big set of facilities.

Oh, and about this being a business for the developers, well, of course it is!! So caveat emptor!:D I buy what I want, and only what I want. I haven't noticed anyone from Slashkey or Codebell lurking behind my back trying to force me to buy FT$ facilities or tools. But like several of you, I have spent more than $300 real cash playing this lovely little game Getting a little more picky these days now that there's so much to choose from, so the financial bean counters may not see as much of my $ in future. :p

See you at the Real Estate office on the 25th!!

JAS0643
Mar 11 2011, 07:28 PM
Your saying 2 more weeks before next release??...Is that including decorations and easter too???...because that would mean that they would be putting out Easter decorations the day after???.....So what do we get if your wrong??????......hahaha...I wonder whatever happened to the person that told us about the super cows and hens well before they were realeased....Everyone even mods said he/ she was wrong but nope spot on......

Easter is April 24th so we have lots of time for Easter decorations to come out.

ghostkitten
Mar 11 2011, 07:33 PM
No Deanna is saying nothing until April 25...Or that's what I got out it.....

Easter is April 24th so we have lots of time for Easter decorations to come out.

Farmer Homer
Mar 11 2011, 07:35 PM
I gave up and planted all of my fields. The new release should come any minute now. :o

I really do hope it comes any minute, I'm getting antsy for something new.

JAS0643
Mar 11 2011, 07:38 PM
No Deanna is saying nothing until April 25...Or that's what I got out it.....

She was talking about March 25th not April 25th.

ghostkitten
Mar 11 2011, 07:42 PM
She was talking about March 25th not April 25th.

Oh my bad.....

denver729
Mar 11 2011, 08:14 PM
Oh my Farm Town Devs!

Did you hear about the new law today? Easter is now always on the third Sunday in March! OH MY and no Easter decorations are out yet! Guess we should be getting them out.

*giggles* (I know it was such a selfish trick, but it was worth trying)

JennaSweetness
Mar 11 2011, 08:21 PM
Oh my Farm Town Devs!

Did you hear about the new law today? Easter is now always on the third Sunday in March! OH MY and no Easter decorations are out yet! Guess we should be getting them out.

*giggles* (I know it was such a selfish trick, but it was worth trying)

There should be a *LIKE* button. I hope your selfish trick works!

beautysmom
Mar 11 2011, 08:39 PM
That white jacket isn't even pretty or clean--why did they make the sleeves so long?????

doris88
Mar 11 2011, 10:34 PM
Love all updates so far....
hope the devs will release the next very very soon...

I'm wondring if it's possible to find out the exact date that i started playing FT...
It's sometime late April or May 2009...would be great to be able to find out the exact date...

Cheers to all farmers... :)

Mrs Borgies
Mar 11 2011, 10:37 PM

I'm wondring if it's possible to find out the exact date that i started playing FT...
It's sometime late April or May 2009...would be great to be able to find out the exact date...

Hi there, go to the following link and ask for your start date there.... a moderator will look it up for you. :)

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=351570

Deanna J. Lloyd
Mar 12 2011, 01:12 AM
Hi, all!! This thread is getting to be like a game of telephone. My prediction is solely for the release of Farm #9. It's a simple statistical forecast based on the release of prior new farms. I have no crystal ball, and I have no idea when "The Next Release" will be -- for all I know, it could be in 60 seconds. Sure hope we get Easter decorations before it's over.

March 25th (+or- 2 days) in the Real Estate Office. See you there!

danielralph72au
Mar 12 2011, 08:32 AM
decorations r a waste bring gd decent stuff farm(s), crops , facs for boring farmers lol

Cookie01
Mar 12 2011, 08:32 AM
In the spirit of this thread - total reasonableness and calm contemplation :D I've decided not to beg, or plead, or do anything to spoil the karma.

My contribution will be to say that if the new release comes on Monday - not unheard of - I shall be most displeased. (Shoves glasses to end of nose and looks fiercely over them) I won't be able to 'play' properly for two whole days!!.

Therefore, my bet is Monday. :D :D :D

danielralph72au
Mar 12 2011, 08:34 AM
19 million xp
level 185
need more farms and crops and facs no boring decorations
boring farmer lol

Cookie01
Mar 12 2011, 08:34 AM
decorations r a waste bring gd decent stuff farm(s), crops , facs for boring farmers lol

Maybe if you said please? That might help. Anyway - I like the decorations - each to his/her own I guess. :D

Molly Mew
Mar 12 2011, 08:46 AM

Hi Doris, your start date was 19th May, 2009. :)

ScottLanter
Mar 12 2011, 08:54 AM
Maybe if you said please? That might help. Anyway - I like the decorations - each to his/her own I guess. :D

I see Miss Manners has arrived.

I would agree that I could care less about the holiday decorations.

StoneFace
Mar 12 2011, 08:54 AM
19 million xp
level 185
need more farms and crops and facs no boring decorations
boring farmer lol

Holy crop..... you have a lot of trees and layered fields..... how could you be bored with all that work to do...lol

and 120,000+ bait.... hahahaha.... off site purchasing huh.... cool.

Cookie01
Mar 12 2011, 09:41 AM
I see Miss Manners has arrived.

I would agree that I could care less about the holiday decorations.

My tongue was very firmly between my teeth, thankyouverymuch. :p

ScottLanter
Mar 12 2011, 09:43 AM
My tongue was very firmly between my teeth, thankyouverymuch. :p

I can believe that. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm with ya on the holiday decorations, Daniel!

rabbitsandworms
Mar 12 2011, 10:24 AM
should all stop predicting when a new release is coming out, cause I know if someone tells me that they think I am going to do something on a certain date, I try my best to prove them wrong and not do it. lol but I to am patiently waiting for the new update to get here.

ScottLanter
Mar 12 2011, 10:45 AM
should all stop predicting when a new release is coming out, cause I know if someone tells me that they think I am going to do something on a certain date, I try my best to prove them wrong and not do it. lol but I to am patiently waiting for the new update to get here.

Ok, wait. Are you saying the update is going to come Monday at 3:30 p.m.? Is that how I'm reading this? :D

Docperk
Mar 12 2011, 11:11 AM

Just my opinion though.

Denver[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately if I was like you I would have never gotten my 3rd farm that required 30 friends. I have a lot of friends and people I know on my FB account but most of them do not play FT. So for me it was have people I do not as a friend or don't play FT. I chose to play FT.

Doc

Docperk
Mar 12 2011, 11:36 AM

Like I said before if you would buy fuel, why not buy the refinery and oil pumps? I have 1 refinery and 8 oil pumps and I have more fuel than I know what to do with. Last time I filled up I got over 900,000 units of fuel and that lasted me almost a month and that it is with working on a lot of other peoples farms too. This time I filled up it went well over 1 million units of fuel. No telling how long that will last. And oh yeah that is with using a lot of the fuel units for the Petrochemical Plant to make all the products for it too. I generally give more barrels of the crude oil to it than I do the refinery. I get some fuel as gifts but that is just extra bonus half the time I trade them in for something else I want. Fuel is not a worry. I have all tools and 3 semi-trailers all which use fuel. Not a problem.
To sum it all up buy a dang refinery and oil pumps and you will have no more fuel problems. .

thank you very much :)
Doc

StoneFace
Mar 12 2011, 11:38 AM
[/QUOTE]Unfortunately if I was like you I would have never gotten my 3rd farm that required 30 friends. I have a lot of friends and people I know on my FB account but most of them do not play FT. So for me it was have people I do not as a friend or don't play FT. I chose to play FT.

Doc[/QUOTE]

Well, for neighbors, one can always ask their favorite/trusted neighbors --- who have their own neighbors besides you ---- to recommend some more of their neighbors to be your neighbor....... that would be neighborly.:confused:

Docperk
Mar 12 2011, 12:44 PM
Unfortunately if I was like you I would have never gotten my 3rd farm that required 30 friends. I have a lot of friends and people I know on my FB account but most of them do not play FT. So for me it was have people I do not as a friend or don't play FT. I chose to play FT.

Doc[/QUOTE]

Well, for neighbors, one can always ask their favorite/trusted neighbors --- who have their own neighbors besides you ---- to recommend some more of their neighbors to be your neighbor....... that would be neighborly.:confused:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I still wouldn't know them either and they may or may not be actively playing. Several of the people that do know that are my neighbors they just barely got started and quit. So they are neighbors in number only. At least the others have been very good farmtown neighbors because they wore my facilities and I work theirs and we do work on each others farms. That is more than I can say for the people I actually know, except for my wife of course... :)

Doc

nala
Mar 12 2011, 01:53 PM
I think the reason this update is taking so long is the last update hide all the issues on farms caused by ppl doing things they really should not be doing ... so I say we cut the devs some slack.. sit back relax .. farm .. have some fun.. we do have 8 farms to farm and design ... I am sure we have not run out of ways to redesign the 8 farms we currently have... Remember when we only had One farm and 18 by 18 was the max... come on 8 farms... we will always want bigger and bigger!!! More is never enough.. But farms do have to live with in our means it is the farm life.. And this is a BETA GAME!!!!!

Nala

ghostkitten
Mar 12 2011, 03:00 PM
I wonder how long a game is played before it no longer becomes a "Beta" game

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 12 2011, 03:02 PM
A game is a Beta game usually as long as the developers are still adding things, getting feedback and working out kinks :)

Docperk
Mar 12 2011, 04:26 PM
A game is a Beta game usually as long as the developers are still adding things, getting feedback and working out kinks :)

Sounds like we don't want it to come out of Beta then... :)

InePine
Mar 12 2011, 04:47 PM
I know it might seem scary or whatever to add people you dont know on facebook just to get more neighbors, i was more sceptical then most and im sooooo happy i did it! I made great friends from all over the world playing this game! If youre worried about them seeing your pictures and such you can always make a friends group called farmtown for example and only let them see what you want them to see on your facebook. (also very useful to have a group like that when sending gifts!)
A great tip is to get some of your other farm town friends to ask their neighbors to add you, but when i started playing i got about 30 neighbors just from the neighbors thread here on the forum, and most of them are still playing. And if you add someone you find out you dont like, you just delete them, problem solved :)

Tamblyne
Mar 12 2011, 07:31 PM
(Can't find the original post to quote it.)

Personally, even though I'm a very private person, I have no problems adding people I don't know as "Game Friends." I have my FB privacy settings such that they aren't able to access my personal information and I simply exclude them from Wall posts that are, frankly, none of their business. I also only post my FT notices to my "Game Friends" so my others who don't play aren't bothered by them.

I have no "real friends" that play FT, but that doesn't keep me from playing the game.

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 12 2011, 07:35 PM
Ok....let's keep this thread on topic with the 'new' release...thanks :)

denver729
Mar 12 2011, 08:51 PM
Ok....let's keep this thread on topic with the 'new' release...thanks :)

*Maude look with her hands on her hips* Give us a "new release" and we can stay on topic.

*/un-Maude and hides quickly behind the barn*

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 12 2011, 09:12 PM
*Maude look with her hands on her hips* Give us a "new release" and we can stay on topic.

*/un-Maude and hides quickly behind the barn*

I'm a mod, not a dev :)

Karen's Farm 1
Mar 13 2011, 12:53 AM
ok, can we have new levels and farm 9 now? This has been a month already since the last update, we were spoilt with the updates every two weeks a while ago. Love the game, but need to have something to play for, at top level with all facilities and all farms already. ;)

parrot38
Mar 13 2011, 04:58 AM
Each time we have an update I vow to keep it just for crops ( and yes I spend real money to get the largest but it is my only 'vice' and at 72 I am pleasing myself) but then I hit on a bit of a theme and start filling it with trees/water and buildings and find myself desperate for corn and wheat again I am on top level but never get bored because I do all my own work Great Game Thankyou Devs

jannus
Mar 13 2011, 09:40 AM
please can we have farm 9 now i need more space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we need higher levels something to aim for again please:(

anotherfarmer
Mar 13 2011, 09:48 AM
SOMETHING would be nice................

levarti2
Mar 13 2011, 09:53 AM
Each time we have an update I vow to keep it just for crops ( and yes I spend real money to get the largest but it is my only 'vice' and at 72 I am pleasing myself) but then I hit on a bit of a theme and start filling it with trees/water and buildings and find myself desperate for corn and wheat again I am on top level but never get bored because I do all my own work Great Game Thankyou Devs

me too parrot ... main difference is that I'm 64 instead of 72.

this time I have a plan for Farm 9 to be just beautiful, no crops, no oil rigs or dairy processing plants ... flowers, trees, water and one of the large beautiful homes.

ghostkitten
Mar 13 2011, 10:07 AM
I was thinking that maybe the devs don't live in a country that celebrates St pats day hence no decorations...Just a thought..

StoneFace
Mar 13 2011, 10:21 AM
me too parrot ... main difference is that I'm 64 instead of 72.

this time I have a plan for Farm 9 to be just beautiful, no crops, no oil rigs or dairy processing plants ... flowers, trees, water and one of the large beautiful homes.

in a word.............. Nice

by the way..... I am "only" 64.... and I hope to see at least 3 (#9,10, and 11) more farms before I am 65. lol

I have almost all the homes, some in storage. But on one of the farms I am going to try making the "residence" out of a couple of facilities. Another farmer did that and the idea intrigues me.

levarti2
Mar 13 2011, 10:46 AM
in a word.............. Nice

by the way..... I am "only" 64.... and I hope to see at least 3 (#9,10, and 11) more farms before I am 65. lol

I have almost all the homes, some in storage. But on one of the farms I am going to try making the "residence" out of a couple of facilities. Another farmer did that and the idea intrigues me.

yeah, there are several facilities that my husband and I have filtered into landscapes on our farms as if they're residences. The devs have done a nice job with that - other buildings are out of place with that theme.

Right now he's designated me as caretaker for all his farms and I have time while I'm waiting for the newest updates.

I have a particular large residence in mind to use for Farm #9 and picture this lovely, serene area of formal flower gardens, hedges and trees with water features strategically placed. Maybe the only crop would be a vineyard area, hmm I get more ideas as I write about it.

JAS0643
Mar 13 2011, 11:22 AM
I was thinking that maybe the devs don't live in a country that celebrates St pats day hence no decorations...Just a thought..

The devs live inn the USA.

ghostkitten
Mar 13 2011, 12:16 PM
The devs live inn the USA.

Well it was just a thought....

StoneFace
Mar 13 2011, 12:25 PM
yeah, there are several facilities that my husband and I have filtered into landscapes on our farms as if they're residences. The devs have done a nice job with that - other buildings are out of place with that theme.

Right now he's designated me as caretaker for all his farms and I have time while I'm waiting for the newest updates.

I have a particular large residence in mind to use for Farm #9 and picture this lovely, serene area of formal flower gardens, hedges and trees with water features strategically placed. Maybe the only crop would be a vineyard area, hmm I get more ideas as I write about it.

Maybe you can share, and link your farms...... please

in the meantime, as the "care-taker" , you can "use" those farms to feed your own.

bob07
Mar 13 2011, 12:33 PM
FarmTown is getting VERY boring people. Release some new farms for us for Pete's sake. I'm getting ready to pour some real life cash into another game because this one is so stale and boring without updates.

I tend to agree, with 10 Mil in XP and everything maxed out the devs need to keep the diehards interested. The Facility Manager was a great addition to reduce the time spent. With Farm 9 coming people are getting tired of spending 2 hours a day keeping the farm going. A Harvest All or Plow All or Plant All type of tool would really help and who cares what it cost. If you are already sending them $20 - $30 per month for Farm Cash then a tool that could shave an hour off your day would be priceless.
I am certain I don't speak for everyone but need to keep it interesting. I am looking at a year doing nothing just to reach the maximum level which would probably be level 500 for 10Mil XP.
Thanks for all you do devs

Bamabravejet
Mar 13 2011, 01:47 PM
AMEN! bobo, I agree with you. I am at 185 now, and nowhere to go......FT is a good game, but we have to have something now to keep us going.

When will there be a Farm 9?

Thanks,

Bama

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 13 2011, 01:53 PM
Only the devs know when/if there is a farm 9 :)

levarti2
Mar 13 2011, 02:18 PM
Maybe you can share, and link your farms...... please

in the meantime, as the "care-taker" , you can "use" those farms to feed your own.

oh yes, my hubby and I use each others farms ... working them when we've filled the facilities to capacity. Besides having oil rigs and dairy processing plants on each of our farms, we get so much more cheese and fuel by working "for" each other. Also recently realized that I don't have to buy the Sewing facility to letter T-shirts with my Printing & Packaging facility because I get T-shirts when I work his facility. We also sell goods to each other when needed ... and fish each others places when that's convenient.

It's nice having a husband of 43 years who enjoys some of the same things as me. Right now he's in a bit of a rut with the farming (doing "real" things in his wood shop), so I'm maintaining the barns and trees for him at least.

TobysMom
Mar 13 2011, 02:20 PM
I used the water cover...thinking it would occupy one space, and it covered my whole farm. Kind of interesteing, but not what I wanted. Now I can't get it off. Any suggestions? I'll rethink how to use the water cover. It is cool, just not what I wanted on that farm. Thanks!
Toby's Mom

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 13 2011, 02:22 PM
I used the water cover...thinking it would occupy one space, and it covered my whole farm. Kind of interesteing, but not what I wanted. Now I can't get it off. Any suggestions? I'll rethink how to use the water cover. It is cool, just not what I wanted on that farm. Thanks!
Toby's Mom

Easy, just go back to the ground/path tab and buy a new ground cover :)

TobysMom
Mar 13 2011, 04:08 PM
Thanks Double T! I knew it had to be something simple. Thanks for the advise. Oh, by the way, how do you get your river to look like a waterfall, like the picture in you avitar page? I tried and couldn't get mine to do that. What's the trick?
Thanks again
Toby's Mom