PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- February 11th, 2011

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 13 2011, 04:10 PM
Thanks Double T! I knew it had to be something simple. Thanks for the advise. Oh, by the way, how do you get your river to look like a waterfall, like the picture in you avitar page? I tried and couldn't get mine to do that. What's the trick?
Thanks again
Toby's Mom

It's using paths. Videos online...ancient picture lol.

Lora Salter
Mar 13 2011, 07:42 PM
Just like you guy I am awaiting a update for Farm 9. But have to say that between the farms and this forum. You guys keep me very entertained. I can't wait every day to see what has been added to the forum.

rubberleggs47
Mar 13 2011, 11:28 PM
I have been playing FT for more then a year. I have been sick and had a trible by-pass heart surgery that wasn't very successful. Within a matter of weeks my artertries were blocked again, and in the last 2 years I've had 9 stents. Anyway I had to slow down abit so I played Farm Town. But I don't know much about it. at first it was great until my neighbors went to FV well I like FT and refused to go, So I begged a few from the market place and got some nieghbors and get a few here and there,. I did pretty good until I saw all the wonderful farms. They I thought I need help. I joined up with this forum so I could read up. and get some pointers, I need to know why I need to Link my Farms together and with Facebook I don't to Myspace. I am soory but I guess I just don't understand I also don't guite get working in the factories on neighbor farms can you explain that for me, Thanyou Rubberleggs47 Jane Wilso

gffarmer
Mar 13 2011, 11:47 PM
Whine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really wanted some St Patrick's Day decs for my holiday farm! boo hoo!
Sure hope they have Easter decs!!

anotherfarmer
Mar 14 2011, 12:17 AM
Whine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really wanted some St Patrick's Day decs for my holiday farm! boo hoo!
Sure hope they have Easter decs!!

yes thought they could of just uploaded last years...........

annie2011
Mar 14 2011, 02:50 AM
I have been playing FT for more then a year. I have been sick and had a trible by-pass heart surgery that wasn't very successful. Within a matter of weeks my artertries were blocked again, and in the last 2 years I've had 9 stents. Anyway I had to slow down abit so I played Farm Town. But I don't know much about it. at first it was great until my neighbors went to FV well I like FT and refused to go, So I begged a few from the market place and got some nieghbors and get a few here and there,. I did pretty good until I saw all the wonderful farms. They I thought I need help. I joined up with this forum so I could read up. and get some pointers, I need to know why I need to Link my Farms together and with Facebook I don't to Myspace. I am soory but I guess I just don't understand I also don't guite get working in the factories on neighbor farms can you explain that for me, Thanyou Rubberleggs47 Jane Wilso

sorry to hear that ur health isnt the best and i do hope u get better soon, i have alot of the factories and my friends neighbours etc get alot of coins and exp from working them, also extra stock, my farms arent too fancy either lol atm i trying to just make them easier for others to work on lol

StoneFace
Mar 14 2011, 04:51 AM

Not sure what you might mean by "linking them together". If you "link" your farm, that means there is information on each of your posts, here at the forum, that allow other posters/farmers to go visit your farms by clicking on the "link" which only you can provide. If you want that feature, the instructions are found on some of the moderator's posts on how to link.

The link then becomes a way for others to visit you, see your farms, and perhaps leave a note to you.

When you or one of your neighbors "posts" their farms asking for others to come and work their facilities and plants, that speeds up the production of that farmer's facilities and plants.

When you work those farms, you get more experience points for each facility you work, and you also get a percentage of the product you work.

For example..... I have never planted tea, and I do not have a tea facility. But I get percentages of the tea facilities when I work neighbor's farms who have them. That alone gives me lots of tea bags to use in my multiple Tea and Coffee Shops..... which in turn adds to my coin income.

hope that helps

bjyhey3
Mar 14 2011, 09:49 AM
Would love to thank the devs for the new updates and looking forward to the next one...happy farming it is :)

cyan4jy
Mar 14 2011, 09:57 AM
I was just wondering... since the past 3 days, farmtown is really sloooww...
Am I the only one experiencing this? Cleared my cache ... Until now my farmtown is still loading it's still 15% for the past 15 minutes... is there an ongoing update? Hope so... if not... I would appreciate an explanation why this is so. thanks

annie2011
Mar 14 2011, 10:03 AM
Am I the only one experiencing this? Cleared my cache ... Until now my farmtown is still loading it's still 15% for the past 15 minutes... is there an ongoing update? Hope so... if not... I would appreciate an explanation why this is so. thanks

yes I have also been getting slow response loading

bagoshen
Mar 14 2011, 10:09 AM
have been slow, but it only happens to me right before an update

anotherfarmer
Mar 14 2011, 10:50 AM
Not slow for me so dont know about update....... not everytime slow is update........ but sure hope it is anyhow :)

annie2011
Mar 14 2011, 10:52 AM
It could be Adobe player is slow it may not be farmtown at all. Hoping there is update guess we just have to wait and see

bob07
Mar 14 2011, 11:05 AM
We have now almost eclipsed the longest period ever between updates. We have only gone over a month without an update once before. Pretty good bet it will be this week but only the devs know.
There was an update in December of 09 that took 1 month and 6 days BUT we did receive 5 updates that same day in December.

lionqueenmelissa
Mar 14 2011, 11:28 AM
I'm waiting for an update.. ahh the anticipation is too much :)

StoneFace
Mar 14 2011, 11:31 AM
We have now almost eclipsed the longest period ever between updates. We have only gone over a month without an update once before. Pretty good bet it will be this week but only the devs know.
There was an update in December of 09 that took 1 month and 6 days BUT we did receive 5 updates that same day in December.

Don't know how I would react if there were five updates today........... and each of them included a farm....lol

Farm #9 ....:D

Farm #10 ....:)

Farm #11 ....:o

Farm #12 ...:cool:

Farm #13 ...:eek:

bring 'em on:p

levarti2
Mar 14 2011, 11:53 AM
Don't know how I would react if there were five updates today........... and each of them included a farm....lol

Farm #9 ....:D

Farm #10 ....:)

Farm #11 ....:o

Farm #12 ...:cool:

Farm #13 ...:eek:

bring 'em on:p

yep ... am I twisted to agree with you on that point? I'd bet if they released more than one farm addition at a time that there would be a quick influx of real cash headed to Slashkey ... from bank and Paypal accounts around the world.

I'll be happy with whatever they do (as long as Farm 9 is included). This is the first time I have a real visual for layout of this next property. Even planted 5 of every flower as a test to gauge heights and color combination for my new place.

gffarmer
Mar 14 2011, 12:09 PM
yep ... am I twisted to agree with you on that point? I'd bet if they released more than one farm addition at a time that there would be a quick influx of real cash headed to Slashkey ... from bank and Paypal accounts around the world.

I'll be happy with whatever they do (as long as Farm 9 is included). This is the first time I have a real visual for layout of this next property. Even planted 5 of every flower as a test to gauge heights and color combination for my new place.

One farm at a time is enough for me! As long as they release Easter decs and maybe still St Pat's?

anotherfarmer
Mar 14 2011, 12:19 PM
It would have been nice to of got st pat's decoration even last years would of been good enough....... what would also be good is something was said as to no update or a delay as due to server or something, no need to give a date but some communication so not to keep seeing people wait wait wait all the time........

parrot38
Mar 14 2011, 12:45 PM
Just trying this in the hope that I linked up properly and if anyone wants they can visit

1 Abells' Farm
2 The Village
3 Polly's Patch
4 Factories & Large Orchards
5 Sheldon Ranch
6 Sandham Farm
7 Buffy's
8 Stripe Farm

If it does not work can someone put me right please

KayGee
Mar 14 2011, 01:31 PM
It would have been nice to of got st pat's decoration even last years would of been good enough....... what would also be good is something was said as to no update or a delay as due to server or something, no need to give a date but some communication so not to keep seeing people wait wait wait all the time........

I honestly don't understand this. They don't owe us updates. The updates come when they come, so we're always waiting - what's wrong with waiting? You'd think someone's livelihood depending on getting another farm or more stuff. If you're not used to this by now...you're making yourself unnecessarily unhappy. Take it as it comes - it's really pretty good advice for a lot of things in life...go volunteer to help raise money for the tsunami victims, homeless people, hungry people, if you have time on your hands. Truly. Maybe when you get home feeling all happy for having helped someone else...there will be an update!~ Icing on the cake ;) Just my opinion...

farmer apples
Mar 14 2011, 02:17 PM
I honestly don't understand this. They don't owe us updates. The updates come when they come, so we're always waiting - what's wrong with waiting? You'd think someone's livelihood depending on getting another farm or more stuff. If you're not used to this by now...you're making yourself unnecessarily unhappy. Take it as it comes - it's really pretty good advice for a lot of things in life...go volunteer to help raise money for the tsunami victims, homeless people, hungry people, if you have time on your hands. Truly. Maybe when you get home feeling all happy for having helped someone else...there will be an update!~ Icing on the cake ;) Just my opinion...

I think people are 'kind of' entitled to updates when they pour in money via FC. I know its not the end of the world, but just saying...:)

beautysmom
Mar 14 2011, 02:20 PM
Something is going on, because I just got what I think is a St. Pat's Day gift....

bagoshen
Mar 14 2011, 02:37 PM
Something is going on, because I just got what I think is a St. Pat's Day gift....
nothing in the gift section.

ghostkitten
Mar 14 2011, 02:43 PM

Never has happened...I dont think it will ever happen.....:rolleyes:

Pustekuchen
Mar 14 2011, 02:43 PM

Yep...just got a leprechaun as a gift.....hope they don't work from east to west, because it came from oversesa ;)

jesdreher
Mar 14 2011, 02:48 PM
Nothing here yet, but I'm rubbing my hands together in anticipation!

Happy Sona
Mar 14 2011, 02:55 PM
Yep...just got a leprechaun as a gift.....hope they don't work from east to west, because it came from oversesa ;)
Any new updates !!!

KayGee
Mar 14 2011, 03:19 PM
I think people are 'kind of' entitled to updates when they pour in money via FC. I know its not the end of the world, but just saying...:)

Nope, still don't agree. Nobody has to purchase farm cash, and the ability to do so does not entitle any of us to anything. Just saying...

Tony D
Mar 14 2011, 03:45 PM
Hi, I know everone is a little "Antsy" about getting a new update. Please Keep your comments general. Abusive, insulting or argumentative posts will be deleted .

One further point , comments about using the cheat sites (free gift sites) will also be deleted.

bagoshen
Mar 14 2011, 04:01 PM
Hi, I know everone is a little "Antsy" about getting a new update. Please Keep your comments general. Abusive, insulting or argumentative posts will be deleted .

One further point , comments about using the cheat sites (free gift sites) will also be deleted.
Thank you Tony

levarti2
Mar 14 2011, 04:44 PM

cool - that's a good sign
:)

Rosa27
Mar 14 2011, 04:54 PM
i got one too.. but the person it came from lives in south carolina and im in ga so im just waiting for them to make it here....;)

teachersof
Mar 14 2011, 04:59 PM
I have not been able to see anyone in the market for the last two days...help!?!

Rob T
Mar 14 2011, 05:28 PM
I have not been able to see anyone in the market for the last two days...help!?!

Goto your game preferences (wrench icon at the top) and make sure that your language is set to English

Grumpa
Mar 14 2011, 06:03 PM

Just think what would be with this type of game is it was bought on a cd or dvd at say Wal Mart or Best Buy.

What kind of update would be available.

I have old software I am using because I don't want to spend a good amount for the release of there next version of it.

Just look at MS Office. started using office 97. still works great. But my grand daughter is in college and they are using the new version, which she had to purchase since she needed it in the class she was taking.

At least here we have a very good game and there have been so many updates, that ones head should be spinning. There are many facilities I still don't have that I would like, maybe someday.:)

al_bundy
Mar 14 2011, 07:02 PM
Cant be long now woke up this morning thinking yay its tuesday morning most updates show up tuesday mornings my time.

cant be long now

Farmer_Susan
Mar 14 2011, 08:23 PM
I see Miss Manners has arrived.

I would agree that I could care less about the holiday decorations.

Boy, not me! If it weren't for the decorations, I wouldn't be playing this game. Most of the fun of it for me is in the creativity - figuring out how to put things together in ways that I think are fun and/or look good. But then . . . I went to art school, so it makes sense I would like that aspect of the game. :)

gffarmer
Mar 14 2011, 08:24 PM
i got one too.. but the person it came from lives in south carolina and im in ga so im just waiting for them to make it here....;)

I want one!!!! Is it for real? When will it get out west?

LadyLen
Mar 14 2011, 08:24 PM
I so agree this is an awesome page!!!

gffarmer
Mar 14 2011, 08:27 PM
Boy, not me! If it weren't for the decorations, I wouldn't be playing this game. Most of the fun of it for me is in the creativity - figuring out how to put things together in ways that I think are fun and/or look good. But then . . . I went to art school, so it makes sense I would like that aspect of the game. :)

I totally agree with you!!!!

Rosa27
Mar 14 2011, 08:27 PM
idk.. it still hasnt made it here yet..

Tony D
Mar 14 2011, 08:51 PM
I want one!!!! Is it for real? When will it get out west?Hi, I have not heard of any new release yet, this may be a gift from last years decorations.

1fritz
Mar 14 2011, 08:51 PM

Same thing mine is running soooo slow the last 3 days..hoping for an update:D

anotherfarmer
Mar 14 2011, 09:37 PM

I will NOT say what I would like to say to people like you who assume they know someone when know NOTHING, I was just making a comment just like we ALL are entitled to right just as you are, I see you say Just my opinion, what others are not ??? you talk about advice here is my advice to you, dont be so quick to judge and dont attack people for their opinions, there aint nothing special special about you that has an opinion and others dont, newsflash WE ALL ARE entitled to one.
you sure have a habit of assuming you know someone, I KNOW about all the suffering, I know about tsunamis, floods, fires etc, I have lost loved one with them, and i also helped with the ones here......and i do more which I will NOT explain to you nor do I need to, but they suffered enough no need to use them in this, they deserve better.............

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 14 2011, 09:42 PM
Please remember that we don't allow personal attacks on the forum :)

If you feel someone is attacking you, please don't hesistate to click the triangle symbol in the post and report it.

Farmer Rabbit
Mar 14 2011, 10:11 PM
:D 'Tis Leprechaun Gate, the feistiest scandal of them all.

Last we really ranted, Oast was frantically spelled Oats & Tuna was not yet easily canned. All friends still gathered here, our farming forum haven [say that three times fast]. Soon, someone will design a tiny forum tee shirt. I will want one immediately. Our Farm Town Mayor was kidnapped during our last extremely lengthy update wait. Special Gnome Guards have been deployed for his protection this go round. In fact our Mayor is nowhere to be found! He is hiding out. Or is he? Forum Conspiracy Theorists are espousing ideas that the Special Gnome Guards, the SGG, may actually be planning a takeover. Forum Conspiracy Theorists, the FCT, are stating flatly that the SGG have abducted our Mayor and have delayed our Update, our Precious ;) Reportedly the SGG plan is to delay the Update just long enough that weary farmers will be so very excited when Leprechauns arrive, that they will not notice that they are the SGG dressed in green and acting jolly.

What say you, fellow farmers? Are the SGG planning a dreaded Farm Town Takeover? Is our Mayor in peril? Will our long awaited Leprechauns actually be the SGG in disguise? And where are our forum tee shirts saying, "I will survive Leprechaun Gate!"? Stay tuned for more 'updates' :D

levarti2
Mar 14 2011, 10:16 PM
I just hope we get the Leprechauns & shamrocks soon ... it's Monday night here and Thursday is St Pat's Day. I wasn't on FT last year and am anxious to get some of the Irish as permanent items on several farms. Whining? nope. Hopeful? yep.

Toranut97
Mar 14 2011, 10:24 PM

Last we really ranted, Oast was frantically spelled Oats & Tuna was not yet easily canned. All friends still gathered here, our farming forum haven [say that three times fast]. Soon, someone will design a tiny forum tee shirt. I will want one immediately. Our Farm Town Mayor was kidnapped during our last extremely lengthy update wait. Special Gnome Guards have been deployed for his protection this go round. In fact our Mayor is nowhere to be found! He is hiding out. Or is he? Forum Conspiracy Theorists are espousing ideas that the Special Gnome Guards, the SGG, may actually be planning a takeover. Forum Conspiracy Theorists, the FCT, are stating flatly that the SGG have abducted our Mayor and have delayed our Update, our Precious ;) Reportedly the SGG plan is to delay the Update just long enough that weary farmers will be so very excited when Leprechauns arrive, that they will not notice that they are the SGG dressed in green and acting jolly.

What say you, fellow farmers? Are the SGG planning a dreaded Farm Town Takeover? Is our Mayor in peril? Will our long awaited Leprechauns actually be the SGG in disguise? And where are our forum tee shirts saying, "I will survive Leprechaun Gate!"? Stay tuned for more 'updates' :D

Uh oh... I left the mayor at the bottom of my mine. Time to dig the poor boy out!!! Sending in the leprechaun rescue brigade!!!!

Farmer Rabbit
Mar 14 2011, 10:27 PM
Uh oh... I left the mayor at the bottom of my mine. Time to dig the poor boy out!!! Sending in the leprechaun rescue brigade!!!!

HOORAY!!! You came out to play :D I was looking for your story line. It's time for some fun. You always had me smiling. I really was thinking of you when I wrote this.

Keep me updated on the whereabouts of our Mayor! :D

Flormansgal3
Mar 14 2011, 10:44 PM
Oh when, oh when are you guys going to add new levels?

Tony D
Mar 14 2011, 10:45 PM
Oh when, oh when are you guys going to add new levels?Not sure , only the Dev's know. Sorry

Farmer Rabbit
Mar 14 2011, 10:47 PM
Oh when, oh when are you guys going to add new levels?

Do you have something planned for a ninth farm? I am not sure what I might do yet :D

beautysmom
Mar 14 2011, 10:53 PM
Okay, I give up--all the devs are on an extended vacation to Pluto, and I am too tired for words.... Life is like that!

marwahr
Mar 14 2011, 11:15 PM
Okay I'm begging you Great FT Devs in cyberspace ... I have a plan for Farm 9, so Farm 9 is a NEED, not a WANT anymore. Thank you ... now I'll sit back with my cheese and crackers that will serve up well with my whine. :)

Witch Hazel
Mar 15 2011, 02:13 AM
Well it looks like we are skipping St. Pat's Day, so I'm thinkin' Easter/Spring is going to blow me away! Not spending a dime until the new release!! ok, admitting goosebumps in anticipation.

parrot38
Mar 15 2011, 03:39 AM
Just enjoy the farms you have got, reorganise one of them grow short crops and sell them, get outside and dig/plant/harvest your own gardens if you can. The new levels will arrive in time so relax and if all else fails I can recommend some really good books.

parrot38
Mar 15 2011, 03:40 AM
By the way what do these letters mean DB:W68, MPS:F10

Farmer_Susan
Mar 15 2011, 03:55 AM

Very cute. : )

Farmer_Susan
Mar 15 2011, 03:59 AM
Do you have something planned for a ninth farm? I am not sure what I might do yet :D

I actually DO have some thoughts in mind - except that unfortunately, it would once again be a farm so full of "stuff" that I wouldn't have a lot of room to grow crops. I haven't figured out how to manage that yet. I think I'll just have to play with it and see if I can find a compromise.

JAS0643
Mar 15 2011, 04:04 AM
By the way what do these letters mean DB:W68, MPS:F10

They tell the mods what server and main fram you are on it is information the devs sometimes need.

kosp41302
Mar 15 2011, 07:02 AM
dang! i was so sure there would be an update last night when i was asleep so it would be waiting for me this morning. --nope! :( guess i was wrong. maybe with a little luck there will be one waiting for me when i get home from work.

thefish36
Mar 15 2011, 09:03 AM
I was sure wishing for an update for my birthday today ;). Please???

dixie513
Mar 15 2011, 09:12 AM
I was just hopeing for an update and farm 9. We may just have to wait until next week. I am sure it will be worth the wait. I play farmville and it is expensive this is a breath of fresh air. I like farmville but this one is better there updates are always good. You get stuff in farmville that is not always worth having so you wait tell they put out something good not often. I really love you guys everything is good and thank you for your hard work.

Dixie:)

bucknine
Mar 15 2011, 11:08 AM
I have played the game since 2009, but I still do not understand why we have to wait until the holiday is the next day or past until we get the decorations for it. I don't put my Christmas lights up the day before or after Christmas, why would I want to decorate my farm after the holiday?

StoneFace
Mar 15 2011, 11:10 AM
I have played the game since 2009, but I still do not understand why we have to wait until the holiday is the next day or past until we get the decorations for it. I don't put my Christmas lights up the day before or after Christmas, why would I want to decorate my farm after the holiday?

Perhaps because St Patrick's day is not a holiday. It is a feast day of a Catholic Saint.

It is only "used" as an excuse to have some celebrations.

CynthiaSue
Mar 15 2011, 12:27 PM
Perhaps because St Patrick's day is not a holiday. It is a feast day of a Catholic Saint.

Actually, I really think people have complained since the very beginning that the decorations for any of the holidays, not just St. Patrick's day, come too close to the holiday.

levarti2
Mar 15 2011, 01:18 PM

you're absolutely right, it's not an official holiday ... but, I think it's more widely celebrated worldwide than many of the other holidays that we get decorations. For instance our turkeys and Thanksgiving items are solely U.S., not in time for even Canada's Thanksgiving day. And Valentine's Day isn't a true holiday either but we had wonderful decorations and in plenty of time.

I'm getting concerned now that there's more to the update delay than meets the eye. Hope I'm wrong.

StoneFace
Mar 15 2011, 01:26 PM
well, one thing they have not resolved

..... the 3 attempts to load Kidney Beans when you open the inventory.

:confused:

levarti2
Mar 15 2011, 03:39 PM

yeah, that seems to be the one thing I've noticed from the last update that remains unresolved.

levarti2
Mar 15 2011, 03:40 PM
I was sure wishing for an update for my birthday today ;). Please???

hope you have a happy birthday anyway

Toranut97
Mar 15 2011, 03:42 PM
HOORAY!!! You came out to play :D I was looking for your story line. It's time for some fun. You always had me smiling. I really was thinking of you when I wrote this.

Keep me updated on the whereabouts of our Mayor! :D

Poster #1: Hello! I love Farmtown. I would like a ninth farm though. When is it coming?
Mod: We don't know that. Only the developers know, and they are not saying.
Poster #2: I have the Mayor and he is a hostage in the Food Drying facility. His skin is getting dry and wrinkly. Give me a ninth farm or I toss him into the Mayoral Dehydrator!!!
Mod: I have forwarded your note to the developers, but they are notoriously resistant to blackmail.
Poster #3: My third farm is a resort and I want to furnish a hotel. Can you make it so that the cotton can be made into sheets and the wool into blankets? Preferably a mauve and teal color scheme. Thanks.
Mod: I have moved your post to the Suggestions forum. Please post there in the future.
poster#4: Hey, Farm Cash is too expensive. I want to buy everything with coins!!!
Mod: See above --- go to Suggestions. Thank you.
Poster #5: Well, I just love the game as it is. All you whiners should go have some cheese with your whine.
Poster#6: Yes, but cheese is too hard to make. I want higher yields.
Poster #7: How about varieties of cheese? Like Swiss and Cheddar. We could make crackers in the snack factory and have a Deli with cheese trays and stuff!!
Mod (patient) PLEASE go to the Suggestions Forum!
Poster #2: The Mayor is sneezing because he is allergic to the figs in the facility. You had better act soon!!!!
Mod: I do not give a fig.
Poster #3: By the way, after my hotel is built, can you make it so I can charge other farmers for visiting?
Mod: *sigh*

thefish36
Mar 15 2011, 04:05 PM
hope you have a happy birthday anyway

Thanks. I have been stuck home most of the day, so I have watching too closely for an update. I am going to have to stop watching so closely. Then maybe they will come. ;)

levarti2
Mar 15 2011, 04:19 PM
Poster #1: Hello! I love Farmtown. I would like a ninth farm though. When is it coming?
Poster #2: I have the Mayor and he is a hostage in the Food Drying facility. His skin is getting dry and wrinkly. Give me a ninth farm or I toss him into the Mayoral Dehydrator!!!
Mod: I have forwarded your note to the developers, but they are notoriously resistant to blackmail.
Poster #3: My third farm is a resort and I want to furnish a hotel. Can you make it so that the cotton can be made into sheets and the wool into blankets? Preferably a mauve and teal color scheme. Thanks.
Mod: I have moved your post to the Suggestions forum. Please post there in the future.
poster#4: Hey, Farm Cash is too expensive. I want to buy everything with coins!!!
Poster #5: Well, I just love the game as it is. All you whiners should go have some cheese with your whine.
Poster #7: How about varieties of cheese? Like Swiss and Cheddar. We could make crackers in the snack factory and have a Deli with cheese trays and stuff!!
Poster #2: The Mayor is sneezing because he is allergic to the figs in the facility. You had better act soon!!!!
Poster #3: By the way, after my hotel is built, can you make it so I can charge other farmers for visiting?

thanks ... providing some free entertainment. Actually I think that's my problem - have coins and FT$ to spend and not gonna do it until I see what's available.

BTW - will you provide spa services at your hotel? I might be willing to pay for a visit with that ... relieve the stress from waiting to see if you release the Mayor unharmed. He replants my oaks and pines each night and I need them for my sawmills, etc.

CynthiaSue
Mar 15 2011, 05:00 PM

They have also not fixed the marketplace where you go to hire and be hired. More times than not, I can't see who is saying what, and I don't think everyone is even showing. When it works correctly, I am pleasantly surprised. Sometimes I just do my farm work myself, as it is too much of a nuisance. Perhaps it would be nice if they would fix things first before adding anything new, though I am also wishing for an update.

NiMo1960
Mar 15 2011, 05:04 PM
They have also not fixed the marketplace where you go to hire and be hired. More times than not, I can't see who is saying what, and I don't think everyone is even showing. When it works correctly, I am pleasantly surprised. Sometimes I just do my farm work myself, as it is too much of a nuisance. Perhaps it would be nice if they would fix things first before adding anything new, though I am also wishing for an update.

Have you increased your game memory?

Check my Turbo link (can be reversed at any time)
My game now allows up to 10mb to be used, and not the default 100k

Lavenda
Mar 15 2011, 05:22 PM
bwahahaha! I don't give a fig!

(I do give dried ones if you assist my facilities though :D )

earlhemmert
Mar 15 2011, 05:27 PM
i am wondering when we can see more farms and lvls on here im maxed out and would like to go farther

Mrs Mags
Mar 15 2011, 06:13 PM

Brilliant!! :D Glad you kidnapped the Mayor again...it usually works..:D:D:D

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 15 2011, 06:14 PM
i am wondering when we can see more farms and lvls on here im maxed out and would like to go farther

Only the devs know that :)

al_bundy
Mar 15 2011, 06:25 PM

Lmao made my day

just need to keep the mayor hostage a few days longer so that they impove the crude oil production

beautysmom
Mar 15 2011, 07:04 PM
Only the devs know that :)

And they're not saying.... *Sigh* LOL

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 15 2011, 07:08 PM
And they're not saying.... *Sigh* LOL

Lol :)

beautysmom
Mar 15 2011, 07:43 PM
And if I grow any more sugarcane waiting for the next release, I'll be a diabetic! :rolleyes:ROFL

Nanny's Nook
Mar 15 2011, 08:15 PM
And if I grow any more sugarcane waiting for the next release, I'll be a diabetic! :rolleyes:ROFL

LOL I hear that. I'm very well stocked on 2, 4, 8 and 12 hour crops.

Toranut97
Mar 15 2011, 08:26 PM
LOL I hear that. I'm very well stocked on 2, 4, 8 and 12 hour crops.

I am so impressed by this. I hate planting anything that grows in less than a day -- invariably something ends up going to waste. I think I need to develop a special Farmtown alarm system that reminds me at 2, 4, 8, and 12 hour intervals to GO HARVEST!!!!

(LOL)

BTW, I am hoping that I can get some aloe vera gel from the Natural Remedy Shop for the mayor's parched skin!!!!

Mrs Mags
Mar 15 2011, 08:40 PM
I am so impressed by this. I hate planting anything that grows in less than a day -- invariably something ends up going to waste. I think I need to develop a special Farmtown alarm system that reminds me at 2, 4, 8, and 12 hour intervals to GO HARVEST!!!!

(LOL)

BTW, I am hoping that I can get some aloe vera gel from the Natural Remedy Shop for the mayor's parched skin!!!!

Nooooo don't help the Mayor...well,....not until we get an update...;) lol

liza1214
Mar 15 2011, 08:50 PM
Hi.
Love the game......but alright already when r we getting FARM 9? It is going 2 b here b4 the easter things or r we getting it all at once?
Would also like 2 know how many farms we will b getting all up? (trying to design a country seaside town and dont want 2 over plan and not fit everything in....lol....a little hint would b great???)
Many Thanks

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 15 2011, 08:52 PM
Hi.
Love the game......but alright already when r we getting FARM 9? It is going 2 b here b4 the easter things or r we getting it all at once?
Would also like 2 know how many farms we will b getting all up? (trying to design a country seaside town and dont want 2 over plan and not fit everything in....lol....a little hint would b great???)
Many Thanks

We don't know, only the devs do and we know they hardly say anything here on the forum about future stuff...and nowhere does it say we will get farm 9....everyone assumes as there is a spot ;)

But I'm sure we will lol :)

Tony D
Mar 15 2011, 09:00 PM
We don't know, only the devs do and we know they hardly say anything here on the forum about future stuff...and nowhere does it say we will get farm 9....everyone assumes as there is a spot ;)

But I'm sure we will lol :)*sighs* :p

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 15 2011, 09:01 PM
*sighs* :p

Lmao :D

I think everyone is sighing lol.

amberdh
Mar 15 2011, 09:04 PM
*sigh*

*Whispers* What are we sighing about?

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 15 2011, 09:06 PM
Sighing about this and that :) Hehehe.

amberdh
Mar 15 2011, 09:07 PM
Sighing about this and that :) Hehehe.

Good enough reason for me :)

*sigh*

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 15 2011, 09:11 PM
Good enough reason for me :)

*sigh*

Hehehe... :)

Rob T
Mar 15 2011, 09:12 PM
*sssiiiiiiiggghhhh*

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 15 2011, 09:14 PM
Hmmm is it a bad thing that all the mods are sighing? heheh :p

Rob T
Mar 15 2011, 09:15 PM
lmao yup.....

Martha Mae
Mar 15 2011, 09:17 PM
double *sigh* .... i'm afraid to sell my non ingredients because it never fails that there is something in them that would help with the next update....waiting with baited breath.... (I do promise to brush my teeth before bed to help with the breath thing...lol)

matrix1272
Mar 15 2011, 09:18 PM
Sighing, TRYING to wait patiently for our update, its going on 33 days now :-(

Farmer Poppy-kok
Mar 15 2011, 09:18 PM

lol....... well hope you got red cross van ready on farm.... but where will it take you the vet ?? lol

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 15 2011, 09:19 PM
double *sigh* .... i'm afraid to sell my non ingredients because it never fails that there is something in them that would help with the next update....waiting with baited breath.... (I do promise to brush my teeth before bed to help with the breath thing...lol)
Hmmmmm I think you should go sell your non-ingredients now :D:D:p Hehehe :)

Rob T
Mar 15 2011, 09:20 PM
Hmmmmm I think you should go sell your non-ingredients now :D:D:p Hehehe :)

LOL... would be murpheys law that the updates come just as ya go do something like that lmao

Double T Dude Ranch
Mar 15 2011, 09:24 PM
LOL... would be murpheys law that the updates come just as ya go do something like that lmao

Yeah so for the good of FT....and all the players.....what's a little sacrifice? :D:D:D:p Just kidding :)

levarti2
Mar 15 2011, 09:33 PM

well, then it's for sure we'll get the update tomorrow. Just sold like 30 million coins in non-ingredients on my hubby's farm (I'm caretaking) ... and I don't know how many other millions of my own. Stupid.

reminder to me: duh, don't sell non-ingredient things just before a possible upgrade.

CynthiaSue
Mar 15 2011, 09:50 PM
Have you increased your game memory?

Check my Turbo link (can be reversed at any time)
My game now allows up to 10mb to be used, and not the default 100k

Yes, I did this just recently. I never have any trouble at the selling/buying market.

Martha Mae
Mar 15 2011, 09:52 PM
well, then it's for sure we'll get the update tomorrow. Just sold like 30 million coins in non-ingredients on my hubby's farm (I'm caretaking) ... and I don't know how many other millions of my own. Stupid.

reminder to me: duh, don't sell non-ingredient things just before a possible upgrade.

I'm so happy you took care of selling non-ingredients, I really have been thinking about it just to see if my normal luck would hold out and bring on the update...lol

gramme65
Mar 15 2011, 10:12 PM
Thanks Double T! I knew it had to be something simple. Thanks for the advise. Oh, by the way, how do you get your river to look like a waterfall, like the picture in you avitar page? I tried and couldn't get mine to do that. What's the trick?
Thanks again
Toby's Mom

Use sand paths on the end of each corner to place a corner on top...then move the sand paths to that corner and do this over and over.. Same if you want a flower in the middle of your water. Place a sand path plant a flower then remove your sand path....good luck

Farmer Rabbit
Mar 15 2011, 10:27 PM

Hip Hip Hooray! You came out to play. Love that :D Made me laugh & sigh ;) Hooray.

Let me know if the Mayor is rescued before wrinkling overtakes him.

Farmer Poppy-kok
Mar 15 2011, 10:27 PM
update is here .............

marwahr
Mar 15 2011, 10:29 PM
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that when you go (right now) to load your facilities there's like a space for another block showing up - like it's not quit finished yet to offer possibly "fill all" or something maybe like more than the max (30) it shows?????

matrix1272
Mar 15 2011, 10:29 PM
Update is here :-) ;-) :-)

marwahr
Mar 15 2011, 10:31 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS finally an update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosa27
Mar 15 2011, 10:34 PM
i have carbonated water on my gift list.. wonder whats it for.... hehehe

Docperk
Mar 15 2011, 10:37 PM
I just noticed that animals have been added to the facility manager and there is now a space for an ALL button when producing the facilities. No levels yet but I bet soon.