PDA

View Full Version : Closed Feedback Threads

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13

james_a_thompson
Jun 20 2018, 06:09 AM
Dear Developers, please consider creating a new number "one Jillion", that's a 1 followed by a Bazillion zeros, as the coin price to charge the 12*12 Farm 36. That way, absolutely no one can afford to buy it and everyone is FORCED to use FT Cash. BTW, when do we get new levels of FT Cash to buy (like $70 and $100)?? R/ Jimmy Crack Corn

Queen.of.Clutter
Jun 20 2018, 10:44 AM
Dear Developers, please consider creating a new number "one Jillion", that's a 1 followed by a Bazillion zeros, as the coin price to charge the 12*12 Farm 36. That way, absolutely no one can afford to buy it and everyone is FORCED to use FT Cash. BTW, when do we get new levels of FT Cash to buy (like $70 and $100)?? R/ Jimmy Crack Corn

Seriously ?? We are pretty much there now ... MONTHS to try to save enough coins to expand ... Unless of course we LIVE on FT -- which I really don't want to do. I am extremely embarrassed by the amount of money I have spent on this game... ha ha ha!

ccheney
Jun 21 2018, 01:03 PM
I agree the price of upgrading has gone beyond ridiculous. It's like they are trying to dissuade us from upgrading. If you don't want us to upgrade anymore then stop offering upgrades.

JustHikk
Jul 22 2018, 07:08 AM
You can play using Gameroom and never open Facebook again. But, from personal experience, you would rather deal with Facebook than Gameroom.

mwerdeb81
Jul 30 2018, 08:59 AM
You can play using Gameroom and never open Facebook again. But, from personal experience, you would rather deal with Facebook than Gameroom.

I only use gameroom now...much better!!

Farmer Tony
Aug 08 2018, 05:12 PM
I have huge farms and NEVER have lagging issues.

And loading times have only DECREASED over the years since I've been playing.

I'm pretty sure it is more related to your internet connection/provider more so than the game. Could also be computer related, malware related and etc.

Keep up the great work Farmtown!!

sestree
Aug 09 2018, 09:42 PM
I just got a popup today 8/9/18 that new levels were added? does that mean another update has happened?

Hyacinth Bucket
Aug 09 2018, 09:51 PM
I would say so although there is no post from Raul yet. I'm also getting other funny stuff happening. Obviously something that hasn't been perfected yet as I'm harvesting on a nieghbour's farm and a popup keeps on telling me I've earned a new black belt in whatever harvest I'm doing at the time, yet it's not my farm!

Soxie
Aug 29 2018, 11:51 PM
I like the new feature about being able to select crops you want planted but with so many farms, it would be nice to see an update to the feature where you can assign the same crop to ALL of your farms in one click. Right now having to select each and every farm is way too time consuming that I wind up slacking on changing crops and don't get the crops I need planted.

Taz D
Aug 29 2018, 11:54 PM
I like the new feature about being able to select crops you want planted but with so many farms, it would be nice to see an update to the feature where you can assign the same crop to ALL of your farms in one click. Right now having to select each and every farm is way too time consuming that I wind up slacking on changing crops and don't get the crops I need planted.
Hi Soxie,
If you want to make a suggestion, please put it in the Suggestions section where we organize them for the developers to see and not in the General Feedback. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

RichieRoo
Aug 30 2018, 10:42 AM
why did farm town stop doing contests i looked forward to them every month please fetch it back :( :mad:

Taz D
Aug 30 2018, 11:24 AM
why did farm town stop doing contests i looked forward to them every month please fetch it back :( :mad:
Hi RichieRoo,
The contests were discontinued because of lack of participation and it was always the same small group who particpated. I am sorry, but we may only bring them back for some holiday times. We are not bringing them back on a recurring monthly contest at this time.

Blondielee
Sep 02 2018, 11:22 PM
I think there was such small participation because it was the same group which many felt intimidated by and I don't think that a lot of FT players are even aware of the forum or the contests.

ccheney
Sep 03 2018, 02:10 PM
I think there was such small participation because it was the same group which many felt intimidated by and I don't think that a lot of FT players are even aware of the forum or the contests.

Exactly. Some look like they were done by professional artists and unless you know how to design elaborate photos you didn't stand a chance of winning. I won once a year and a half ago and was only because there were at most 10 entries and none of them were elaborate photo designs just use of the Easter decorations in the store at the time.

Aneida
Sep 04 2018, 06:55 PM
I have been away due to health issues and comeback to check what is the theme for Farm Design Contest and instead find out that there is no more contest.
I have participated in contest when I could and in all the years I have played - I only won a few but that never discouraged me, instead it encourage me to step it up and try harder. The extra cash helped.

james_a_thompson
Sep 18 2018, 03:02 PM
I use Puffin on my Android-based cell phone because it supports (or used to) both Flash and Java for the games I play on Facebook. Puffin has somehow hacked FarmTown so that I am required to watch commercials or pay them to play your game. I hope you are getting some financial kickback from Puffin for blocking your game because what they've done is really pissing me off.
R/
James T

Taz D
Sep 18 2018, 03:17 PM
I use Puffin on my Android-based cell phone because it supports (or used to) both Flash and Java for the games I play on Facebook. Puffin has somehow hacked FarmTown so that I am required to watch commercials or pay them to play your game. I hope you are getting some financial kickback from Puffin for blocking your game because what they've done is really pissing me off.
R/
James T
Hi James,
You will need to talk to Puffin, because this is nothing Farm Town has done and no they are not getting any money from those. I have a feeling you have a free version of Puffin and they have added ads to get you to purchase the paid version.

Aussie Rae
Sep 18 2018, 06:16 PM
re Puffin browser and farmtown, I use Puffin and have done so for a couple of years with no problems at all... no ads or commercials... wonder if the person is using the game room to access the game? its best to use the web address for facebook and then click on farmtown..

lrk352
Sep 22 2018, 09:21 AM
thank you so much for your hard work in fixing the shrinking gift box.. i know you must have gotten tons of complaints .. i did not write one but i am writing to thank you for fixing the problems

WingmanFarm
Sep 22 2018, 07:14 PM
Although I was still able to send gifts, it was an annoyance and I will also put my thank you here. Now my neighbors can send me gifts.:D

Walkies
Sep 23 2018, 01:32 PM
I second that motion!!

ccheney
Sep 29 2018, 10:44 PM
I believe the the one we should be thanking is Facebook. I was told it was a problem on their end not Farm Town or Slashkey

RichieRoo
Jan 01 2019, 08:45 AM
please bring back the design contest :D

Taz D
Jan 01 2019, 11:27 AM
Hi RichieRoo,
I am sorry, but we are not bringing back the contests.

Farmette Tenna
Jan 06 2019, 06:42 PM
I know someone has asked this question before, but is Facebook seriously the only social platform that Slashkey has to offer Farm Town from? Has no other social platform been explored as a viable alternative to Facebook? A lot of us are not happy with the political and liberal censorship Facebook has levied against us lately, many are considering walking away. That will cost me neighbors, and you money, if my friends decide to leave Facebook, because I can't play by myself and there goes your game aka money maker. Anyway, it's something to consider. And before you say try the Gameroom, I have and it's not a viable option for this game and seriously doubt it ever will be.

Taz D
Jan 06 2019, 06:54 PM
I know someone has asked this question before, but is Facebook seriously the only social platform that Slashkey has to offer Farm Town from? Has no other social platform been explored as a viable alternative to Facebook? A lot of us are not happy with the political and liberal censorship Facebook has levied against us lately, many are considering walking away. That will cost me neighbors, and you money, if my friends decide to leave Facebook, because I can't play by myself and there goes your game aka money maker. Anyway, it's something to consider. And before you say try the Gameroom, I have and it's not a viable option for this game and seriously doubt it ever will be.
Hi Farmette Tenna,
Farm Town was on My Space a few years back, My Space decided to drop all games on their network.

Facebook is the only way to play Farm Town and though I can't speak for the developers of Farm Town, I don't think they will add another platform as each one requires different programming. Gameroom is a Facebook product so it does work with the same program code and some do play only on it to keep from having to see the newsfeed.
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions forum where we organize those by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread in that forum, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

annroger
Jan 17 2019, 11:46 AM
This is not a problem that I need help or advise on.
It's a protest!!! Why does FT keep draining us dry by increasing the cost in FC on everything. Upgrading farms from 12 x 12 started at about 5,000,000,000. Now it's 28,500,000,000. Yet they offer us a pittance of 2FC on each quest if we work hard enough to actually get the 8 and 13.
Is there any way farmers can protest and ask for more or do they just not care?

Taz D
Jan 17 2019, 11:56 AM
This is not a problem that I need help or advise on.
It's a protest!!! Why does FT keep draining us dry by increasing the cost in FC on everything. Upgrading farms from 12 x 12 started at about 5,000,000,000. Now it's 28,500,000,000. Yet they offer us a pittance of 2FC on each quest if we work hard enough to actually get the 8 and 13.
Is there any way farmers can protest and ask for more or do they just not care?
Hi Annroger,
I moved your post to the General Feedback since it is not a post for help. You can make a suggestion in the Suggestion section to ask for more, but it is up to the developers whether they increase any rewards for the quests or change the amount of coins for land upgrades. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.

catlady971
Jan 17 2019, 10:23 PM
Is there anyway you can please change the trees, flowers and especially the fish..they have been the same for years---need new items please..and make it easier to level up--can't afford to buy any credits and it takes forever just to get an expansion.. Thank you for listening..:)

Taz D
Jan 17 2019, 10:30 PM
Is there anyway you can please change the trees, flowers and especially the fish..they have been the same for years---need new items please..and make it easier to level up--can't afford to buy any credits and it takes forever just to get an expansion.. Thank you for listening..:)
Hi catlady,
If you wish to make a suggestion you need to post it in the Suggestions section and not in the General Feedback section. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion. If you are making suggestions about more than one thing then please make separate suggestions in the appropriate thread for each.

Susan Canning
Feb 24 2019, 07:11 AM
Not sure where to put this, I own 4 semis, do trains and boats, collect all bonus and ingredients I can but still run out of yeast, can it be added to one of the cargo trains? or just a large increase in production please. i even bought from a friend almost every day when she had semi as super fac

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000077718289&farm_ix=0

Unmasqued
Feb 24 2019, 09:55 AM
I have 9 semi's, and still can't keep enough yeast. Definitely need to increase production!

Taz D
Feb 24 2019, 10:00 AM
If you wish to make a suggestion please put it in the Suggestions section where we organize all suggestions by subject for the developers to view. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

okcowgrl
Mar 09 2019, 10:01 PM
I was off for awhile, and the super neighbor thing is new to me. What's happening in the market now is no one comes just wanting to buy if I want to sell. Everyone wants free. Game used to be simpler

Taz D
Mar 09 2019, 10:32 PM
I was off for awhile, and the super neighbor thing is new to me. What's happening in the market now is no one comes just wanting to buy if I want to sell. Everyone wants free. Game used to be simpler
Hi Okcowgirl,
The items they are wanting for free are the items from the Super Facility introduced last month. Those are the only items you can get or give away for free because they do not cost you anything to produce and you have to give them away or sell them in order for you to get the items added in your storage. Anything else you can sell, but must be for a minimum percentage under the market price. You can read about it in the Game Guide chapter 13 on Facilities:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=478002

You can find information about the super neighbor in the Game Guide chapter 5 about neighbors:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314834

ron boy
Mar 11 2019, 12:21 AM
I`m sorry but at 80 years of age I cannot comprehend all the RUBBISH I have to go through to try and get an answer to my problem ,If this is what you expect me to go through , keep your bonuses and I will contemplate leaving Farm town

Taz D
Mar 11 2019, 12:30 AM
I`m sorry but at 80 years of age I cannot comprehend all the RUBBISH I have to go through to try and get an answer to my problem ,If this is what you expect me to go through , keep your bonuses and I will contemplate leaving Farm town
Hi ron boy,
We can't answer your problem with the minimal amount of information you gave in your first post about your problem. Please answer the questions asked of you by the moderator. Your post is in the Help & Support thread about Problems with crops and products disappearing from Storage.

You can find your post on the page in the following link and the answer from the moderator directly under it:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594558&page=40

KoalaB
Apr 10 2019, 09:39 PM
Apologies for not doing this request correctly - but honestly at my age how do I know what's a new 'thread' - too hard to find.:confused:
My question is: For heavens sake when are you going to increase the production for Shrimp, Crawfish and Pearl Oyster. :rolleyes:
Over to you ... or whoever?

Taz D
Apr 10 2019, 09:51 PM
Apologies for not doing this request correctly - but honestly at my age how do I know what's a new 'thread' - too hard to find.:confused:
My question is: For heavens sake when are you going to increase the production for Shrimp, Crawfish and Pearl Oyster. :rolleyes:
Over to you ... or whoever?
Hi KoalaB,
You need to post your suggestion in the Suggestions section, not the General Feedback. You can't start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

dorissau
Apr 22 2019, 05:37 PM
Looking to see what's new and want you to know that it's CORDWOOD, doesn't play any music at all.

sassy cat
Apr 25 2019, 10:36 PM
Please tell me why you charge so many coins to add or buy land. It doesn't cost that much in real life to buy land. It's really hard to be able to buy land or expand . people do have to work in real lift. But I'm lucky and retired. I play 8 to 10 hrs a day. It would be nice to lower the price. Thank you. I'am a ADDICT of the game and have been playing sense 2009/

JohnAlbertini
May 25 2019, 08:37 PM
WHY does out avatar have an option to return to our farm?

I accidentally lost a work job clicking my avatar twice BY MISTAKE (and the game did not offer the chance to be rehired as it has in the past)!

We don't NEED the option when clicking on the avatar since we have the HOME icon to click if we wish to GO HOME

Taz D
May 25 2019, 08:39 PM
WHY does out avatar have an option to return to our farm?

I accidentally lost a work job clicking my avatar twice BY MISTAKE (and the game did not offer the chance to be rehired as it has in the past)!

We don't NEED the option when clicking on the avatar since we have the HOME icon to click if we wish to GO HOME
Hi John,
If you want to suggest a change for the program then please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for them to view. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

JBrooks
May 31 2019, 05:35 PM
When players were talking about a 'separate' place for trading/selling/gifting SF items, we were talking about a completely separate room JUST for those using the SF to sell/gift to NON-neighbors. I went to the Trade Market and two people actually REPORTED about 7 farmers for trying to offer them free stuff!! They were bothered because they were trying to "do stuff", or so they said. I think the Trade WAREHOUSE will become a hit once your neighbors learn how to use it, but we desperately need a separate 'room' away from those trying to sell goods and/or selling to the mayor. PLEASE CONSIDER DOING THIS FOR US!
Thank you!
"Super Facility Trade Market" has a nice ring to it. :D

Taz D
May 31 2019, 05:55 PM
When players were talking about a 'separate' place for trading/selling/gifting SF items, we were talking about a completely separate room JUST for those using the SF to sell/gift to NON-neighbors. I went to the Trade Market and two people actually REPORTED about 7 farmers for trying to offer them free stuff!! They were bothered because they were trying to "do stuff", or so they said. I think the Trade WAREHOUSE will become a hit once your neighbors learn how to use it, but we desperately need a separate 'room' away from those trying to sell goods and/or selling to the mayor. PLEASE CONSIDER DOING THIS FOR US!
Thank you!
"Super Facility Trade Market" has a nice ring to it. :D
Hi jBrooks,
If you want to make a suggestions please put it in the Suggestions section and not in the General Feedback. We organize the suggestions there by subject for the developers to view. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

jeemersmom
Jun 10 2019, 07:17 AM
:mad: I understand that the devs don't create/maintain this game for free but the increase in land prices is out of control. Sadly, the devs don't seem to understand that requiring a lifetime's earnings to buy a 12x12 farm hurts everyone. Even if we can buy that small patch of land, we can't afford to upgrade it. If we can't upgrade, we won't buy more seed/tools/trees/etc. We can't do the farming that will bring in more cash/coins. The money grab by the devs at the beginning shuts off the cash flow spigot for farmers because we have no money left to successfully farm that patch of land.
Land is the foundation of a successful farm.
Instead of doling out a pittance of farm cash occasionally, lower land prices...something that will benefit all of us.

Taz D
Jun 10 2019, 11:08 AM
Please tell me why you charge so many coins to add or buy land. It doesn't cost that much in real life to buy land. It's really hard to be able to buy land or expand . people do have to work in real lift. But I'm lucky and retired. I play 8 to 10 hrs a day. It would be nice to lower the price. Thank you. I'am a ADDICT of the game and have been playing sense 2009/

:mad: I understand that the devs don't create/maintain this game for free but the increase in land prices is out of control. Sadly, the devs don't seem to understand that requiring a lifetime's earnings to buy a 12x12 farm hurts everyone. Even if we can buy that small patch of land, we can't afford to upgrade it. If we can't upgrade, we won't buy more seed/tools/trees/etc. We can't do the farming that will bring in more cash/coins. The money grab by the devs at the beginning shuts off the cash flow spigot for farmers because we have no money left to successfully farm that patch of land.
Land is the foundation of a successful farm.
Instead of doling out a pittance of farm cash occasionally, lower land prices...something that will benefit all of us.
If you wish to make a suggestions please put it in the Suggestion section where we organize them by subject for the developers to view. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

user007
Jun 25 2019, 02:12 PM
I have repeatedly asked that yeast be added to ships and trains and my requests go unfulfilled and unanswered we need more yeast and clay blocks neither one is from a workable facility, you cant buy any so tell me WTH we're supposed to do...:( :( :mad: :mad:

jsigler25 @yahoo.com
Jun 25 2019, 06:16 PM
I think they need to increase production with dairy barns and chicken coops because they keep adding more and more restaurants requiring more of these items like cow milk and hen eggs

Taz D
Jun 25 2019, 06:29 PM
I think they need to increase production with dairy barns and chicken coops because they keep adding more and more restaurants requiring more of these items like cow milk and hen eggs
Hi jsigler,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to view. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

Taz D
Jun 25 2019, 06:48 PM
I have repeatedly asked that yeast be added to ships and trains and my requests go unfulfilled and unanswered we need more yeast and clay blocks neither one is from a workable facility, you cant buy any so tell me WTH we're supposed to do...:( :( :mad: :mad:
Hi user007,
Your post was moved to the general feedback section as you have already posted it several times in the Suggestions section. Just because you have asked for something does not mean that it will be done. The decision is up to the developers and they do not respond to suggestions.

jsigler25 @yahoo.com
Jun 25 2019, 07:28 PM
I would put it in the suggestion section but I don't have access//////////////

Taz D
Jun 25 2019, 07:31 PM
I would put it in the suggestion section but I don't have access//////////////
Hi jsigler,
You do have access to that section. You just can not start a new thread. Open the Suggestion section, look at the threads already there and pick one that fits your suggestion, click on it and then click on the Reply button at the top of the page.

soulman3854
Jun 30 2019, 09:46 AM
I have read a number of times on different sites that Flash is being discontinued on some browsers:eek:, Chrome has been mentioned as one of them:confused:
Does anyone know if this is true and if it is, then what steps Slashkey are taking to keep Farmtown going afterwards
I do know Pixel Federation have just moved to "Web-GL" for their game Trainstation but i cant find anything about slashkey and farmtown

Taz D
Jun 30 2019, 09:49 AM
I have read a number of times on different sites that Flash is being discontinued on some browsers:eek:, Chrome has been mentioned as one of them:confused:
Does anyone know if this is true and if it is, then what steps Slashkey are taking to keep Farmtown going afterwards
I do know Pixel Federation have just moved to "Web-GL" for their game Trainstation but i cant find anything about slashkey and farmtown
Hi soulman,
You can find the information about Farm Town and Flash player in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641970

soulman3854
Jun 30 2019, 04:12 PM
thanks i need to look more carefully in future

Retired Ohio Buckeye
Jul 05 2019, 01:37 PM
How many of you people actually spend your own money to play this game? The prices the "developers" have put on the land alone is absolutely outrageous. There is NO WAY to move up unless you spend your own money to buy "farm cash" unless you want to spend the rest of your life hacking away little by little trying to "level up!"

Tiger
Jul 05 2019, 02:25 PM
How many of you people actually spend your own money to play this game? The prices the "developers" have put on the land alone is absolutely outrageous. There is NO WAY to move up unless you spend your own money to buy "farm cash" unless you want to spend the rest of your life hacking away little by little trying to "level up!"

Hi Retired Ohio Buckeye,

Plenty of people spend money on the game if that is what they chose to do. There are also a great many that do not do that, and still have all the farms at the maximum expansions and are at top level. They more than likely have not used earned Farm Cash to buy farms and expansions, but have instead earned coins and levels by working for others and then bought when they had earned/sold enough to buy them.

Just because you don't have many farms or big farms or big tools does not mean you can not get more farms and expansions. There are a lot of farmers now who will hire workers and allow the use their of tools and their fuel to those who don't have them so they can work big farms to earn a lot of XP. Working for strangers will also earn you a bonus chest which gives you more XP and products for working them. IF you also happen to have or get friends that have a lot of facilities, and they don't have to be Farm Cash ones, when you work those you can earn a lot of XP and gain products. Selling what you don't need from that will get you a lot of coins.

I'm sorry but the developers are not going to reduce the cost of purchasing land. If you wish to make a suggestion on future cost of new farms and land expansions, you may do that in the Suggestions area of the forum where they will see it.

ftjill
Jul 15 2019, 11:58 AM
Having trouble getting enough herring? Try requesting ingredients to make soused herring. Soused herring is in the Dutch restaurant. You receive 48 herring per batch. That's 4x the amount from seal food.

rondiddle
Jul 16 2019, 08:50 AM
Is anyone else running out of clam containers? I have 4 fish plant farms and I cannot keep up with production.

JohnAlbertini
Aug 13 2019, 09:08 PM
It has been TWO YEARS since the developers announced they were moving off Flash (July 2017). Give us an update.

Why should I spend a dime when we have no way of knowing what is up?

TWO YEARS and you have 16 months until Flash is DEAD!

What are you waiting for?

Taz D
Aug 13 2019, 09:22 PM
It has been TWO YEARS since the developers announced they were moving off Flash (July 2017). Give us an update.

Why should I spend a dime when we have no way of knowing what is up?

TWO YEARS and you have 16 months until Flash is DEAD!

What are you waiting for?
Hi John,
They are not going to change the game over to a different platform until they have to do so. That does not mean they aren't working on it, but there isn't any point to changing it until they have too. The only way you will get any additional information is in the future releases. The developers do not answer questions in the forums.
For those reading this the information is in this link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641970

BelliBut10
Sep 04 2019, 11:40 AM
Someone mentioned in a post that Farmtown was going to shut down. I just wanted to check if this is so. Other posts said YES. I must say that if Farmtown shuts down there are going to be lots of people who are going to be very upset and depressed - including ME.... Pleas keep Farmtown going!!!!!! Thanks, Sharon

Tiger
Sep 04 2019, 12:17 PM
Someone mentioned in a post that Farmtown was going to shut down. I just wanted to check if this is so. Other posts said YES. I must say that if Farmtown shuts down there are going to be lots of people who are going to be very upset and depressed - including ME.... Pleas keep Farmtown going!!!!!! Thanks, Sharon

Hi BelliBut10,

No, there are no plans to shut Farm Town down. In fact the game is in the process of being transferred to a more resilient platform. This will be done before Adobe ends support for flash player in December 2020. You can read what the developers had to say about it on the following post:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641970

Cathalina
Sep 12 2019, 06:24 PM
I've noticed that all my FT friends are passing me quickly in Experience points and I'm wondering why? I have 7 ships and keep them going, 6 trains, 40 farms all layered except one, and have one super-neighbor who helps me keep my farms harvested. I also participate in the chains and co-ops and take advantage of the wall request harvest of friends farms too. Why do my points not add up as fast? I'm at 2million something, and many of my friends are now at 3, 6 and 7 or 8 million? Any trick to this? Thanks, Cathalina

Taz D
Sep 12 2019, 08:16 PM
I've noticed that all my FT friends are passing me quickly in Experience points and I'm wondering why? I have 7 ships and keep them going, 6 trains, 40 farms all layered except one, and have one super-neighbor who helps me keep my farms harvested. I also participate in the chains and co-ops and take advantage of the wall request harvest of friends farms too. Why do my points not add up as fast? I'm at 2million something, and many of my friends are now at 3, 6 and 7 or 8 million? Any trick to this? Thanks, Cathalina
Hi Cathalina,
The only thing I can see that you are not doing is to work for others by getting hired in the job market as they might be doing. Many do that work to gain experience points.

You are not at 2 million. You are at 2.8 billion, level 1075, and well over what you need for additional levels when they are added.

Cathalina
Sep 13 2019, 12:11 AM
Thank you Taz!

Dana1971
Oct 18 2019, 05:41 AM
We need More COD. I have paid out SO much money for the water to get it, and fish it twice a day, and STILL Run short!!

Taz D
Oct 18 2019, 09:42 AM
We need More COD. I have paid out SO much money for the water to get it, and fish it twice a day, and STILL Run short!!
Hi Dana,
If you wish to make a suggestion, please place it is the Suggestions section and not in the General Feedback. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

Kathy813
Oct 19 2019, 05:10 PM
We need Fall people at the time of Halloween and more variety would be nice. A greater selection of people at all times. Maybe the seasonal people could be available all year round.:)

marymarcel
Oct 19 2019, 05:46 PM
We need Fall people at the time of Halloween and more variety would be nice. A greater selection of people at all times. Maybe the seasonal people could be available all year round.:)

Hi Kathy :)

Please post your idea in our Suggestion section where we have all ideas grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You can't open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

WaccaWaccaChickenSoup
Oct 27 2019, 11:10 PM
Not sure where to post this. Why are FC facilities some of the lowest coin product producing facilities? If my math is correct, the Appliance Parts Factory if loaded and left alone to empty itself out over 15-days will only produce 8,847,000M coins worth of product. But the Courthouse Supplies Factory will generate roughly 8,676,000M coins worth of product in the same duration. I would expect if you're spending FC on these buildings, they would be some of the top earning facilities in the game.

al_bundy
Oct 30 2019, 06:42 AM
A Major Train Crash has occured on Terranora Lakes Country Farms between a Freight Train and a Passenger Train Full of passengers

Preliminary Investigations into the crash indicate that the Crash was caused by the lack of Signals on the line for drivers to know when to stop go or Floor it in this case the driver of the freight train was having a bad day after a no win fight with his wife and just decided to floor it and as a result completely destroyed the passenger train

when rail authority bosses were quized as to why no signals were installed they advised RailSafe that for some strange reason no signals other then level crossing booms were available for purchase in the Farm Town Store

Railsafe has recomended farmtown Executives quickly rectify the situation by adding nessessary rail safety equipment to the store so no more lives are lost :D

Taz D
Oct 30 2019, 10:01 AM
A Major Train Crash has occured on Terranora Lakes Country Farms between a Freight Train and a Passenger Train Full of passengers

Preliminary Investigations into the crash indicate that the Crash was caused by the lack of Signals on the line for drivers to know when to stop go or Floor it in this case the driver of the freight train was having a bad day after a no win fight with his wife and just decided to floor it and as a result completely destroyed the passenger train

when rail authority bosses were quized as to why no signals were installed they advised RailSafe that for some strange reason no signals other then level crossing booms were available for purchase in the Farm Town Store

Railsafe has recomended farmtown Executives quickly rectify the situation by adding nessessary rail safety equipment to the store so no more lives are lost :D
Hi al bundy,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

Larwin
Oct 31 2019, 09:53 AM
I have had a lot of trouble with farm town my neighbor tab mostly cause it don't update when I add a friend or neighbor or try remove inactive neighbors. They need to improve this tremendously. I am losing my mind trying to figure out how to add and remove neighbors more efficiently. Please fix this system or improve it.

Taz D
Oct 31 2019, 10:07 AM
I have had a lot of trouble with farm town my neighbor tab mostly cause it don't update when I add a friend or neighbor or try remove inactive neighbors. They need to improve this tremendously. I am losing my mind trying to figure out how to add and remove neighbors more efficiently. Please fix this system or improve it.
Hi Larwin,
The delay in a new friend/neighbor being added to the My Neighbors tab is because Facebook does not immediately update the list. To get it to update faster try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and look again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

I have already answered you about how to remove inactive neighbors.

redjade27
Nov 02 2019, 09:56 AM
Not sure where to ask this or suggest it. Can Farm Town expand to other platforms. Facebook is becoming difficult and too political by its creators. Can we have another option to access Farm Town?

Taz D
Nov 02 2019, 10:11 AM
Not sure where to ask this or suggest it. Can Farm Town expand to other platforms. Facebook is becoming difficult and too political by its creators. Can we have another option to access Farm Town?
Hi redjade,
If you want to make a suggestion, pleas post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to view. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

ccheney
Nov 14 2019, 02:27 PM
FC facilities are also some of the lowest product producing facilities. I have three oil refineries and I have 0 petrochemical barrels and 6 asphalt barrels yet I have tens of thousands of everything else it makes. You can't make enough petrochemical barrels or asphalt barrels.

Taz D
Nov 14 2019, 04:19 PM
FC facilities are also some of the lowest product producing facilities. I have three oil refineries and I have 0 petrochemical barrels and 6 asphalt barrels yet I have tens of thousands of everything else it makes. You can't make enough petrochemical barrels or asphalt barrels.
Hi ccheney,
Maybe the reason you have no petrochemical barrels is you have 3 oil refineries, but 13 petrochemical plants. You can not expect 3 refineries to supply enough petrochemical barrels to fill that many plants.

Goldenserenity
Dec 01 2019, 12:48 AM
There used to be a way to play farmtown without having to go through facebook a long time ago by typing in the browser farmtown.com. Is there a way to access farmtown without facebook? I would love to leave facebook, but I don't want to lose my farms as I spent a lot of money on the game, plus I enjoy the game too much to quit. If not, will farmtown ever let us access it without facebook? I truly hate facebook, especially since they got rid of the lists. It was so easy having all my farmtown friends on a list to work their facilities. The wall only allows I think 2 hours. :confused:

Tiger
Dec 01 2019, 04:34 AM
There used to be a way to play farmtown without having to go through facebook a long time ago by typing in the browser farmtown.com. Is there a way to access farmtown without facebook? I would love to leave facebook, but I don't want to lose my farms as I spent a lot of money on the game, plus I enjoy the game too much to quit. If not, will farmtown ever let us access it without facebook? I truly hate facebook, especially since they got rid of the lists. It was so easy having all my farmtown friends on a list to work their facilities. The wall only allows I think 2 hours. :confused:

Hi Goldenserenity,

I'm sorry but you need your Facebook account in order to access the game and your farms are tied to that account. That is the only way you will be able to do anything that requires access to your friends list.

If you prefer, you can log into Facebook then only have the game open and then just use My Requests and Show Farm Town Wall Requests so that all you are seeing are Farm Town posts. You can turn off all the Facebook notifications and messages if you don't wish to get those.

The link for accessing all your Friends lists is missing at this time, you can report that to Facebook as I don't think that they meant to remove it as they still have the instructions on how to create a friends list directing you to that.

We do have a link for you that will get you to all your friends lists without using the Facebook bookmark which is still working at the time of this post. You need to be logged into Facebook to use it.

Click on this link Facebook Friends Lists (https://www.facebook.com/bookmarks/lists). That will then take you to all your lists. You can then bookmark that in your browser so you can use it again. If you want a bookmark to a specific list, click that link, then click on the friends list you want to use and bookmark that.

There is also Facebooks Gameroom you could try, which once you are logged on and have saved the shortcut to your desktop you can just use that to get to all your Facebook games. It is possible to save a lik to Farm Town to your desktop as well. Facebook did originally intend for it to work flawlessly with all games, however this is not always the case. It is not as flexible as using Facebook, depending on what you want to do, and some things do not display in there. You would just have to try it and see how you got on with it, to see if it is suitable for how you like to play. If you find you can't get to some information in there you would have to go back onto Facebook and access the game that way to see it. Personally I don't like it myself, but that is just my opinion.

Goldenserenity
Dec 02 2019, 01:48 AM
Thank you so much for the helpful information Tiger! I greatly appreciate it. :)
I was afraid that we need the facebook account

Goldenserenity
Dec 02 2019, 01:52 AM
Forgot to mention about the lists. I received a message from facebook telling me the lists were going, and that I was going to lose my farmtown list. Well, it did disappear, but I noticed the lists came back and I was able to create another list. I used that new list for about a week, and now I can't even see access to any of the lists. I will try the link you sent me and see if I can access through it. Thanks again!

harrywhitmore@comcast.net
Jan 04 2020, 08:47 AM
Has farm town reached its limit ? Are we going to get any mo re farms?and what about new trees, flowers, crops, rivers , etc

marymarcel
Jan 04 2020, 09:04 AM
Has farm town reached its limit ? Are we going to get any mo re farms?and what about new trees, flowers, crops, rivers , etc

Hi harrywhitmore :)

Not sure why you are thinking that since we get new things with every release every month.

Only the developers know if they are going to add more farms, up now we are getting upgrades for the existing ones.

If you want new items for the game, please post your idea in our Suggestion section where we have ideas grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You can't start a new post there but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:

byrddog
Jan 04 2020, 09:58 AM
i have 6 and cant keep up

marymarcel
Jan 04 2020, 10:59 AM
i have 6 and cant keep up

Hi byrddog :)

When you posted in Help & Support, your post was moved and answered in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6335870#post6335870

Luann2009
Jan 04 2020, 12:06 PM
is it ok to have 2 completley different farms? Like starting over, doing things different on the new farm. The farm I have now has 24 added farms it is just overwhelming to me and not relaxing. I still would keep my original farm too. If there is a way please let me know.

marymarcel
Jan 04 2020, 12:16 PM
is it ok to have 2 completley different farms? Like starting over, doing things different on the new farm. The farm I have now has 24 added farms it is just overwhelming to me and not relaxing. I still would keep my original farm too. If there is a way please let me know.

Hi Luann2009 :)

I moved your post to General Feedback.

To have a new set of farms you have to open a new account for Facebook and it is Facebook the one allowing the new account or not.

But take in mind that if you start a new account and Facebook shuts one of those accounts down you would lose those farms and any money spent on them.

debhurst51
Jan 11 2020, 08:03 AM
The heading says General suggestion so I don't know why this wouldn't be the correct link. Anywho, when are we getting rid of the Christmas stuff and moving on??? thanks...

marymarcel
Jan 11 2020, 08:11 AM
The heading says General suggestion so I don't know why this wouldn't be the correct link. Anywho, when are we getting rid of the Christmas stuff and moving on??? thanks...

Hi debhurst51 :)

We dont know for sure, but they will probably be removed when we get the New Release for January.

About the heading for this part of the forum, it says General Feedback and Suggestions as it is divided in those 2 sections.

BethFB
Feb 05 2020, 12:11 PM
I would love some new trees and crops.
I hope to get another farm soon.
To the techs, thank you for everything that you do.

Beth

Taz D
Feb 05 2020, 12:16 PM
I would love some new trees and crops.
I hope to get another farm soon.
To the techs, thank you for everything that you do.

Beth
Hi Beth,
If you want to make a suggestion, please put it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to view.

BethFB
Feb 19 2020, 09:49 PM
I'm going on a 40 day vacation and won't have internet, how long will my farms be up without me visiting it before it goes into archive and if it does go to that, will I lose all my trains, factories, ships and tools? I have SNs to tend to my farms but for my factories.

Thank you.

Taz D
Feb 19 2020, 10:00 PM
I'm going on a 40 day vacation and won't have internet, how long will my farms be up without me visiting it before it goes into archive and if it does go to that, will I lose all my trains, factories, ships and tools? I have SNs to tend to my farms but for my factories.

Thank you.
Hi Beth,
You will not lose anything. The developers only archive farms periodically and even if it is as soon as you open it again it will all come back.

BethFB
Feb 19 2020, 10:04 PM
Okay thank you and thank you Techs.
I will be able to relax and enjoy my vacation.

Beth

Taz D
Feb 19 2020, 10:17 PM
Okay thank you and thank you Techs.
I will be able to relax and enjoy my vacation.

Beth
Hi Beth,
Don't forget to turn your port off if you do the ships. Your neighbors will appreciate it.

FarmersWife1965
Mar 24 2020, 09:16 AM
Okay, this is an odd situation....all of my animals are in their respective buildings. For example, the cows are all in my dairy sheds, horses in the stables, etc....there were NO animals in my storage. I also convert all of the gifts my friends send me into tanks of fuel. So....why is it that when I went to my storage yesterday to look for a few pieces of fencing I had put there awhile back? I was SHOCKED to see there are a TON of animals in my storage! There were almost two thousand cows in my storage! I never put any of them there. Hmmm....are they breeding and having babies without my knowledge? LOL Seriously, though....how are animals winding up in my storage when I have never put them there?

Tiger
Mar 24 2020, 09:23 AM
Okay, this is an odd situation....all of my animals are in their respective buildings. For example, the cows are all in my dairy sheds, horses in the stables, etc....there were NO animals in my storage. I also convert all of the gifts my friends send me into tanks of fuel. So....why is it that when I went to my storage yesterday to look for a few pieces of fencing I had put there awhile back? I was SHOCKED to see there are a TON of animals in my storage! There were almost two thousand cows in my storage! I never put any of them there. Hmmm....are they breeding and having babies without my knowledge? LOL Seriously, though....how are animals winding up in my storage when I have never put them there?

Hi FarmersWife1965,

If you have been boosting trains and your friends have the Long Cattle Car on their train, you will be getting some of those animals as a reward for accelerating the train.

If you have that car on your own trains you will be getting some that way as well.

FarmersWife1965
Mar 27 2020, 07:13 PM
Hi FarmersWife1965,

If you have been boosting trains and your friends have the Long Cattle Car on their train, you will be getting some of those animals as a reward for accelerating the train.

If you have that car on your own trains you will be getting some that way as well.

Well, that explains it! Thanks so much!!

Tiger
Mar 28 2020, 05:26 AM
Well, that explains it! Thanks so much!!

you're welcome FarmersWife1965 :)

Peggy Grey
Mar 28 2020, 11:09 AM
Why can't ships be loaded automatically similar to trains--click to start the ships loading and finish when done? Being tied to the computer every 20-30 minutes is a royal pain. Any chance of changing it up?

Taz D
Mar 28 2020, 11:17 AM
Why can't ships be loaded automatically similar to trains--click to start the ships loading and finish when done? Being tied to the computer every 20-30 minutes is a royal pain. Any chance of changing it up?
Hi Peggy Grey,
If you are trying to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section and not in the General Feedback section. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

ccheney
Apr 13 2020, 11:19 PM
Hi ccheney,
Maybe the reason you have no petrochemical barrels is you have 3 oil refineries, but 13 petrochemical plants. You can not expect 3 refineries to supply enough petrochemical barrels to fill that many plants.

Thirteen petrochemical plants? Where? I have three petrochemical plants and three oil refineries.

Taz D
Apr 13 2020, 11:32 PM
Thirteen petrochemical plants? Where? I have three petrochemical plants and three oil refineries.
Hi ccheney,
You waited 5 months to answer this? According to what I saw in your data at the time you posted the first post on this was 13 petrochemical plants.

Now with 3 of each as you have now, you have 13,410 petrochemical barrels in your storage.

To fill a petrochemical plant for a 15 day 100% load takes 660 petrochemical barrels. In the same amount of time the oil refinery produces 780 petrochemical barrels, so now you should have plenty of them as you do.

Denise Dianna
Apr 24 2020, 06:51 PM
I decided to make an airport. I want a plane in the process of taking off or landing. All the current planes have landing gear in place so I can't use them for what I want. Help!

also we need runway lights

Taz D
Apr 24 2020, 06:56 PM
I decided to make an airport. I want a plane in the process of taking off or landing. All the current planes have landing gear in place so I can't use them for what I want. Help!
Hi DeniseDJ,
You need to post your suggestion in the Suggestions section and not in the General Feedback section. The Suggestions section is where we organize the suggestions by subject for the developers to view. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion. Since you are asking for a decoration you can reply to the thread for those.

Zeeky Banutski
May 25 2020, 06:51 AM
I understand what a “beta” version is supposed to be, but after more than ten (10) years of playing FarmTown, are we ever going to advance to a “non-beta” final version?

Tiger
May 25 2020, 07:15 AM
I understand what a “beta” version is supposed to be, but after more than ten (10) years of playing FarmTown, are we ever going to advance to a “non-beta” final version?

I have moved your post to General Feedback we can not answer posts in suggestions and this question has been asked by others in the past so may be of interest to other members.

There are several types of Beta testing. Farm Town is not a finished product like a game you could by in a store that has a beginning and an end and then the game is done. Some types of Beta testing have a restricted or open access, some are only used to test parts of a game for any bugs in it to resolve them and therefore only tested for a limited time, and then that's the end of that process and the game.

Farm Town is constantly evolving adding new features and products and being tested by all of us that play. As there is no planned end of Farm Town, it will likely always be Beta.

13MaryMack
Jun 02 2020, 07:22 PM
Sorry to complain about this again. I've been playing this game for over five years and I've noticed that holidays are completely ignored (like Memorial Day, no Father's Day yet.) I'd like to see more FULL SIZED HOMES created too.

Has this game just become all about ships and boat business? In the past 6 months, two of my close friends have discontinued their farm game, another one just this week.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO LONG-TERM PLAYERS THAT SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON THIS GAME. Thank you.

Taz D
Jun 02 2020, 07:27 PM
Sorry to complain about this again. I've been playing this game for over five years and I've noticed that holidays are completely ignored (like Memorial Day, no Father's Day yet.) I'd like to see more FULL SIZED HOMES created too.

Has this game just become all about ships and boat business? In the past 6 months, two of my close friends have discontinued their farm game, another one just this week.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO LONG-TERM PLAYERS THAT SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON THIS GAME. Thank you.
I have moved your post to the General Feedback from the Help & Support section as you are not asking about a question or problem that we can help you with.
If you wish you can make a suggestion in the Suggestion section concerning this where we organize those by subject for the developers to view. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

Farmerette GiGi
Jun 11 2020, 10:07 PM
I remember when this game was fun. Neighbors joined together in real time, working together, chatting while doing so. Yes, I love the super neighbor option which is something we asked for in the beginning.

Now, the game no longer is a "farm" game. The taste of this, the taste of that. Now, a cabaret? Really?

All of that to say this ... Perhaps rename the game. A while back, while joking yet not joking, I told a friend it should be named ... "The Taste Of."

Now...

Taz D
Jun 11 2020, 10:22 PM
I remember when this game was fun. Neighbors joined together in real time, working together, chatting while doing so. Yes, I love the super neighbor option which is something we asked for in the beginning.

Now, the game no longer is a "farm" game. The taste of this, the taste of that. Now, a cabaret? Really?

All of that to say this ... Perhaps rename the game. A while back, while joking yet not joking, I told a friend it should be named ... "The Taste Of."

Now...
I have moved your post to the General Feedback section as this is not a suggestion for improvng the game.

Sqrl
Jun 12 2020, 02:26 PM
Eh, the game has always been FarmTOWN, so there's a place for the cabaret, even if I don't like it much and would rather the devs had taken up one of my suggestions for new facs....

ccheney
Jun 12 2020, 11:19 PM
There is nothing that says you have to buy the cabaret.Or the "Taste Of"facilities or anything else you don't consider "Farm"

grandm
Jun 16 2020, 01:38 PM
Only a suggestion please increase the output of the semi-trucks. I have 12 trucks and still can not get enough product for some of my factories. I.e. Yeast among others.

marymarcel
Jun 16 2020, 01:41 PM
Only a suggestion please increase the output of the semi-trucks. I have 12 trucks and still can not get enough product for some of my factories. I.e. Yeast among others.

Hi grandm :)

Please post your idea in our Suggestion section where we have all ideas grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You can't open a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions

Denise Dianna
Jun 27 2020, 05:26 PM
My laptop is broken (start violins) so I had to log in to the forum from a new device. I couldn’t remember the login details. The authentication process is an arduous process. I must have tried twenty times before it was finally verified. Please make this process less painful.

Taz D
Jun 27 2020, 05:29 PM
My laptop is broken (start violins) so I had to log in to the forum from a new device. I couldn’t remember the login details. The authentication process is an arduous process. I must have tried twenty times before it was finally verified. Please make this process less painful.
Hi DeniseDJ,
I am sorry but this can not be changed. The forums program is one purchased from another company, not one created by Slashkey, and we have no way to change it.

RIAP27
Jul 05 2020, 10:07 AM
Was disappointed there was NO 4th of July decor. Why? Father's Day is long past.

Jul 06 2020, 04:09 PM
Please remove all fathers day gifts, that was last month,tyvm

Taz D
Jul 06 2020, 04:10 PM
Please remove all fathers day gifts, that was last month,tyvm
Hi Harrywhitmore,
They will be removed when we get the new release which should be later this week.

OUTLAWED
Aug 01 2020, 05:31 PM
you keep adding bigger farms and larger machines one thing you have failed to do is make sure the fuel allowance ratio is keeping up , what are you doing to adress this issue? we are here to play farm town not play fuel scavenger the fuel poverty issue realy needs to be adressed properly

Taz D
Aug 01 2020, 05:40 PM
you keep adding bigger farms and larger machines one thing you have failed to do is make sure the fuel allowance ratio is keeping up , what are you doing to adress this issue? we are here to play farm town not play fuel scavenger the fuel poverty issue realy needs to be adressed properly
Hi Outlawed,
If you wish to make a suggestion about increasing fuel please post it in the Suggestions section instead of the General Feedback. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

As you only have 1 oil refinery and 20 oil pumps you have plenty of crude oil barrels, then you could add another oil refinerery or two and increase your fuel production. That would double or triple your fuel.

jnorton
Aug 04 2020, 03:17 PM
For a while now you have been putting in every program in FarmTown facilities that you pay cash for. To share things, to fulfill your
Quests, etc. We have to pay 10 dollars to get Farm cash to buy some tools. I and others have been with you for over ten years. I was in my mid sixties and now I am 79. Why don't you rewards and who have lived through software and tech failures, and other problems? If we cannot buy things we might have to quit if we cannot keep up.

Taz D
Aug 04 2020, 04:20 PM
For a while now you have been putting in every program in FarmTown facilities that you pay cash for. To share things, to fulfill your
Quests, etc. We have to pay 10 dollars to get Farm cash to buy some tools. I and others have been with you for over ten years. I was in my mid sixties and now I am 79. Why don't you rewards and who have lived through software and tech failures, and other problems? If we cannot buy things we might have to quit if we cannot keep up.
Hi Jnorton,
If you wish to make a suggestion, please post it in the Suggestions section, not in the General Feedback. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.

Qivis
Aug 25 2020, 03:25 PM
This may seem like an unusual or funny question, but I have all the real estate. So what am I going to do now that I have nearly 15 trillion coins. Yes, you did read that right. What am I supposed to do with that many? Is there a limit on how many we can have before we start getting error messages from the game?

marymarcel
Aug 25 2020, 03:36 PM
This may seem like an unusual or funny question, but I have all the real estate. So what am I going to do now that I have nearly 15 trillion coins. Yes, you did read that right. What am I supposed to do with that many? Is there a limit on how many we can have before we start getting error messages from the game?

Hi Qivis,

I moved your post to General Feedback so other users could give you some ideas on what to do with your coins.

We are not aware of a limit of coins, but in case you get an error, then you will have to contact Support team.

Qivis
Aug 25 2020, 03:55 PM
Hi Qivis,

I moved your post to General Feedback so other users could give you some ideas on what to do with your coins.

We are not aware of a limit of coins, but in case you get an error, then you will have to contact Support team.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I would cut back to single layers for all my farms, but I have a friend in the Madrid area (that is MadRID, Spain and not MADrid, New York) who says she has been unable to post for help with her facilities for two years and has lost her password for this forum. Since I am in the United States and do not speak Spanish very well I have had trouble getting her to understand how the Support link works too. So she earns most of her coins by being my Super Neighbor. :D

marymarcel
Aug 25 2020, 04:01 PM
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I would cut back to single layers for all my farms, but I have a friend in the Madrid area (that is MadRID, Spain and not MADrid, New York) who says she has been unable to post for help with her facilities for two years and has lost her password for this forum. Since I am in the United States and do not speak Spanish very well I have had trouble getting her to understand how the Support link works too. So she earns most of her coins by being my Super Neighbor. :D

You can ask her to contact Support and explain her problem in spanish as they can explain your friend what steps she has to do in her own language.

ant123%
Aug 26 2020, 04:24 AM
use a translator in google it works for me

Kathy813
Sep 05 2020, 08:31 PM
I thought this area was for posts about Belt Bonuses and Ingredient Requests. But now there are posts when someone wants to share that they bought a new facility. This takes away space on the wall for the real posts!

I don't share that I bought facilities because I feel sure other players aren't interested. I know I'm not interested in someone else's facility purchase.

Taz D
Sep 05 2020, 08:43 PM
I thought this area was for posts about Belt Bonuses and Ingredient Requests. But now there are posts when someone wants to share that they bought a new facility. This takes away space on the wall for the real posts!

I don't share that I bought facilities because I feel sure other players aren't interested. I know I'm not interested in someone else's facility purchase.
Hi Kathy,
The Other Wall Requests is for any posts other than facility posts. That includes for quest completions, NCC winning, etc.
If you want to make a suggestion to change it, please post it in the Suggestions section.

keith of maisie farm uk
Sep 22 2020, 10:35 AM
i do hope the new version comes by the end of this year and we can continue from where we left off in the old version.

keith

Molaquilts
Sep 22 2020, 12:27 PM
How many times do I download Flasher Player!!! I have have a downloaded many times!
No thing!!!!!!

Taz D
Sep 22 2020, 12:36 PM
How many times do I download Flasher Player!!! I have have a downloaded many times!
No thing!!!!!!
Hi Molaquilts,
You have already been answered on this on the following page link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666&page=369

Scroll down and find your post and then the answer after it.

When you can't find your posts because they have been moved to the correct subject thread use the instructions in the following link to find them:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

ImaOldHippie
Oct 26 2020, 07:14 AM
Is there a complaint/gripe forum somewhere that is read by the powers that be? If there is where is it? Thanks.

Tiger
Oct 26 2020, 08:15 AM
Is there a complaint/gripe forum somewhere that is read by the powers that be? If there is where is it? Thanks.

Hi ImaOldHippie,

As you have not been specific about what your complaint or gripe is about I have moved your post to the General Feedback section for now, where members can post feedback about the game. This is where the developers will look when looking for that kind of information about the game.

We try to keep threads grouped by subject matter where possible. This makes things easier to find information on any particular subject. Posts may be moved into other threads if they are about the same or similar subject. So your post could be moved again should it be better suited to another already existing thread.

You will find various instructions on how to use or find where most things are located in the Forum Guide (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=42) so when you have some time have a read of those, they may help you depending on what you are looking for on the forum.

If you require help with the game then the place to post is in the Help and Support (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1) section where there are 2 pages of threads where posts are grouped by subject matter so all you do is find a thread with the title that relates to your issue and read the 1st post then go to the last page and read those to see if anyone has recently posted about an issue as the replies to those may help you as well. If you don't see the information you are looking for in those then you post in the thread related to your issue or question.

At the time of this post there is an Announcement at the top of each section of the forum listing the current issues and information about the game and the current support issue. That Announcement is for information only, you can not post a reply to it. Here's the link in case you need it:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

christophercilley
Oct 31 2020, 01:43 AM
I am mystified by the comment made in the new upgrade, "
b) Implemented changes to be in compliance with a new Facebook policy to access profile pictures."
Just what does that mean?

marymarcel
Oct 31 2020, 08:09 AM
I am mystified by the comment made in the new upgrade, "
b) Implemented changes to be in compliance with a new Facebook policy to access profile pictures."
Just what does that mean?

Hi christophercilley :)

Facebook made some changes to have restrictions on how to show our facebook profile pictures which are necessary in the game. Those pictures were missing from the ingame messages and developers fixed that.

ckpeer@gmail.com
Nov 10 2020, 08:52 AM
I just got a notice from Adobe Flash that I should delete it from my computer. I am a Mac user. I tried to put this on one of the posts re Flash, but all those posts are closed. I would like to continue playing FT until HTML5 is available, so I did not remove Flash from my computer. Any recommendations ?

Taz D
Nov 10 2020, 10:23 AM
I just got a notice from Adobe Flash that I should delete it from my computer. I am a Mac user. I tried to put this on one of the posts re Flash, but all those posts are closed. I would like to continue playing FT until HTML5 is available, so I did not remove Flash from my computer. Any recommendations ?
Hi ckpeer,
Only recommendation is to ignore the message. If you remove Flash you will not be able to play Farm Town until the conversion to HTML5 is completed.

bbbjwilson
Dec 03 2020, 07:27 PM
I am writing to complain about the last two releases of belts and dans for facilities. I think it's not right that you release so dang many facilities at one time. Yesterday I had 54 belts and dans and today 60 belts and dans. We can only post 5 every 12 hrs and the remaining go unposted. Many people rely on these bonuses to help fill facilities. If you release so many facilities at a time---you need to give us several days to post them and let the belts and dans roll over for maybe a couple of days. (maybe even let us post more at a time)

Thanks, Jan

Taz D
Dec 03 2020, 07:38 PM
I am writing to complain about the last two releases of belts and dans for facilities. I think it's not right that you release so dang many facilities at one time. Yesterday I had 54 belts and dans and today 60 belts and dans. We can only post 5 every 12 hrs and the remaining go unposted. Many people rely on these bonuses to help fill facilities. If you release so many facilities at a time---you need to give us several days to post them and let the belts and dans roll over for maybe a couple of days. (maybe even let us post more at a time)

Thanks, Jan
Hi Jan,
I think what most depend on from the belts and dans is added production for less ingredients from their storage as that is permanent. The extra bonus products are really just an added amount that is not that much.

I feel that the developers are trying to catch up with all of the belts and dans for all the facilities prior to the change over from Flash which is why they released them for the remaining 30 facilities. Prior to this release they have always done 10 facilities at a time.

Joyinlife
Dec 05 2020, 05:31 PM
What good are snow patches if we cannot cover the ground. Years and years ago, we could so it is possible. Slashky?

Taz D
Dec 05 2020, 05:40 PM
What good are snow patches if we cannot cover the ground. Years and years ago, we could so it is possible. Slashky?
Hi Joyinlife,
The Snow Cover is in the Winter section of the store, if that is what you are looking for.

Alexm2012
Dec 05 2020, 10:15 PM
think its an absolute insult that we as 11 year players at level 1200 that the maximum is 14million in bonuses that we can collect its unfair how slashkey released so many dans for facilities at the same time why not release the belts when they release a new update every month then we wouldn't be earning "126" bonuses everytime i reloaded my facilities its a tad unfair weighing up what we actually lose especially when i have sooooo much money invested in this game. please make these adjustments Raul and Co.

Taz D
Dec 05 2020, 10:24 PM
think its an absolute insult that we as 11 year players at level 1200 that the maximum is 14million in bonuses that we can collect its unfair how slashkey released so many dans for facilities at the same time why not release the belts when they release a new update every month then we wouldn't be earning "126" bonuses everytime i reloaded my facilities its a tad unfair weighing up what we actually lose especially when i have sooooo much money invested in this game. please make these adjustments Raul and Co.
Hi Alexm,
I moved your post to the General Feedback section as you are not asking a question or posting a problem that we can help you solve.

For each 100 levels you have gone up 1 million has been added for the amount you can collect on bonuses. Thus at level 1200 then you can collect 14 million.
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section.

fscott
Dec 13 2020, 09:47 AM
Hello,
I was looking for the same question regarding changing the grounds to snow. I don't see the option anymore.

Taz D
Dec 13 2020, 09:50 AM
Hello,
I was looking for the same question regarding changing the grounds to snow. I don't see the option anymore.
Hi Fscott,
It is in the Winter section of the store. Use the search in the store for Snow Cover.

Joyinlife
Dec 13 2020, 09:30 PM
Right, the snow cover is in the winter section. I am still wondering about the various individual snows that a person used to be able to put on top of the ground in various places on the farm. Now it just disappears under the crop. Is there a way we can put it on top again? It is kinda useless otherwise as the rest of the farm is already white.

Taz D
Dec 13 2020, 09:40 PM
Right, the snow cover is in the winter section. I am still wondering about the various individual snows that a person used to be able to put on top of the ground in various places on the farm. Now it just disappears under the crop. Is there a way we can put it on top again? It is kinda useless otherwise as the rest of the farm is already white.
Hi Joyinlife,
Putting them on top of crops would be very tricky and make it difficult to harvest them too. It will take finding the right spot to set it down. If your fields are layered I don't think you will be able to do that at all since the crops take all the squares.
If they are lost under crops then you should be able to uncheck the preference for Show Crops to retrieve them.

Joyinlife
Dec 14 2020, 12:11 PM
Taz: The farm I want to patch with snow is not layered. If there is absolutely nothing in that field except a plowed field, why can't it be done, even if half covered?

Taz D
Dec 14 2020, 05:55 PM
Taz: The farm I want to patch with snow is not layered. If there is absolutely nothing in that field except a plowed field, why can't it be done, even if half covered?
Hi Joyinlife,
The only thing I can tell you is to try. I don't have a magic way to do that. Can't say I have ever try it as I want to be able to plant my crop fields.

Tigercon
Dec 24 2020, 01:05 PM
I got a idea for a new tool. you got tools for laying multiple plots, trees and flowers. How about a tool for laying multiple ponds. I would be willing to pay quite a bit of farmcash for one especially if it would place them in a layered style. Please let me know about this idea. thank you.

Taz D
Dec 24 2020, 01:13 PM
I got a idea for a new tool. you got tools for laying multiple plots, trees and flowers. How about a tool for laying multiple ponds. I would be willing to pay quite a bit of farmcash for one especially if it would place them in a layered style. Please let me know about this idea. thank you.
Hi Tigercon,
Please post any suggestions in the Suggestion section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to a thread that matches the subject for your suggestion. You will not get a response to any suggestion. The only way you will know if they are going to use your suggestion is if it is done for a release.

JCMIT2000
Jan 13 2021, 02:44 PM
I've been a beta tester for software in the past. Is there something that the long time players can do to help? Can you give us tasks to perform and test? I have several notes on things I've noticed with what has been released, but there's no place to track your task list. I don't want to inundate the devs with information they already have or don't want.

Fox example: Turbo tools are not calculating their coverage today. I have an 18x18 farm that is all stacked sea coasts, rather than the one info pop up with total fish, total bonus, etc, it's been reporting EACH one ("Caught 122 fish, 95 bonus fish) over and over again for the last ten minutes.

Or You could also do a thread each day with specific tools or tasks you want us to focus on so that the logs coming back are less random?

Just some thoughts. :)

kevat508
Jan 14 2021, 06:49 AM
I too have noticed a few little problems. But like JCMIT2000 I think there is no need to bother anyone as there are a lot more important things being done and as the game is transferred all the little glitches will be sorted out.

kevat508
Jan 15 2021, 08:01 AM
jj39bws78

If you go here it is explained and the links to report and help are here.

HTML5/WebGL version of the Game
Which is in the Common Problems

Taz D
Jan 15 2021, 10:24 AM
Closing this thread as it is confusing those trying to get help.

BethFB
Jan 17 2021, 12:27 PM
I am seriously loving how fast FarmTown is loading and everything is looking really good. I just found out that the mail box is working where we can message our fellow farmers.

No factories yet, but the factory manager image is on the tool box faded but visible so it might be coming in another week or two.

Barns are harvest-able right now. Love how we can see how many goods come from each barn.

Manure spreader is operational as is the sprinkler.

The graphics are sharp and clear.

The game loads within thirty seconds instead of a minute in flash.

I am seriously loving the new look of the game.

Many, many thanks to the Techs and to the Owners for keeping this game going.

Beth

Biker Dash
Jan 27 2021, 06:16 AM
I gotta agree with you, Beth. I am glad that I have returned to this game.
I look forward to the time when we can start working one another's farms and facilities again. Has the gift giving/receiving returned yet? I have yet to try sending anything to any of my friends.

Orx
Jan 27 2021, 06:22 AM
I agree the game is running so much faster. Worked neighbours farms this morning and it all went smoothly. Thanks Devs and all, you are doing a great job well worth the wait.

Missy Lou
Jan 27 2021, 12:40 PM
I love that the SN is back. Also that we're checking the weather, taking an umbrella, climbing on the tractor and something about the rooster. LOVE IT!

RandyW7427
Jan 30 2021, 06:40 PM
I think it will be much better and much faster once they get everything working again!

Larwin
Feb 06 2021, 12:06 AM
I'm back to try this game some more. something about farmtown keeps tugging at my heart again to play. The staff at slashkey always been super awesome to me. I hope co-op quests will work like they did before. If not i will still play when I can. Missed talking to you guys about all my farmtown questions. I hope to be playing at least a couple weeks. something is beautiful about farmtown. Hope all the staff and players stay safe, Larwin

Webs
Feb 11 2021, 07:01 AM
Having started Farmtown in either 2008 or 2009, I have seen it all. I left for a time when we were topped off at Level 250 and there was not much innovation happening. I left for a time, looking at other games: Farmville (barf), Yoville, Cityville, Island Adventure, Diggy's Adventure, Trainstation, and I am sure there were others. The only good ones I was active in were the last two, but I kept getting drawn back to Farmtown as well. I was initially drawn to it, because I grew up in town in a farming community of 3000 people AND because I am a creative person. I liked being able to design something that was aesthetically pleasing.

Anyway, when I came back, SO MUCH had evolved. It was a bit overwhelming. But I quickly got back into it as I had been before.

Then came Covid. Fortunately we both retired before Covid hit, but with the Covid restrictions, I have spent more time in the game. Then the Flash announcement. And I saw the communication from the devs about the first rewrite and then the communication about not being able to complete the rewrite by January 1, rather turning 90 degrees so we would have a working, though limited, game on January 1. It is so refreshing to see such open communication in the software world!

Through all of my involvement, I have greatly appreciated your ability to provide something that has become more than a game for many. For one, our Farmtown Neighbors group is a community. Secondly, I have a friend I met though Farmtown who is now one of my 5 closest friends in the world.

I appreciate the increasing communication from the team. The opening links & announcement at the top of the screen in Farmtown is great! The patience and concise help given by Raul and many others is a wonderful departure from the "support" I encounter elsewhere.

While many gripe about this feature not available yet or that item not available in the store, most of us understand that this team is in a pressure situation. We appreciate that you are taking time to be sure that something really does work before releasing it. The game is not crashing, and the release progress is steady. I was in programming plus PC support for 25 years, so I understand this aspect better than most players.

I hope that this message can exist somewhere where others still be able to add their thoughts. I know how important it can be to some support staff to hear some positives from time to time amid all the negatives.

Sincerely,

Jamie "Webs" Sweat

Feb 11 2021, 04:55 PM
Best news to date , facility manager coming soon , tyvm

Desperate
Feb 11 2021, 09:50 PM
Having started Farmtown in either 2008 or 2009, I have seen it all. I left for a time when we were topped off at Level 250 and there was not much innovation happening. I left for a time, looking at other games: Farmville (barf), Yoville, Cityville, Island Adventure, Diggy's Adventure, Trainstation, and I am sure there were others. The only good ones I was active in were the last two, but I kept getting drawn back to Farmtown as well. I was initially drawn to it, because I grew up in town in a farming community of 3000 people AND because I am a creative person. I liked being able to design something that was aesthetically pleasing.

Anyway, when I came back, SO MUCH had evolved. It was a bit overwhelming. But I quickly got back into it as I had been before.

Then came Covid. Fortunately we both retired before Covid hit, but with the Covid restrictions, I have spent more time in the game. Then the Flash announcement. And I saw the communication from the devs about the first rewrite and then the communication about not being able to complete the rewrite by January 1, rather turning 90 degrees so we would have a working, though limited, game on January 1. It is so refreshing to see such open communication in the software world!

Through all of my involvement, I have greatly appreciated your ability to provide something that has become more than a game for many. For one, our Farmtown Neighbors group is a community. Secondly, I have a friend I met though Farmtown who is now one of my 5 closest friends in the world.

I appreciate the increasing communication from the team. The opening links & announcement at the top of the screen in Farmtown is great! The patience and concise help given by Raul and many others is a wonderful departure from the "support" I encounter elsewhere.

While many gripe about this feature not available yet or that item not available in the store, most of us understand that this team is in a pressure situation. We appreciate that you are taking time to be sure that something really does work before releasing it. The game is not crashing, and the release progress is steady. I was in programming plus PC support for 25 years, so I understand this aspect better than most players.

I hope that this message can exist somewhere where others still be able to add their thoughts. I know how important it can be to some support staff to hear some positives from time to time amid all the negatives.

Sincerely,

Jamie "Webs" Sweat
I agree. Jamie says it really well! :)

Auron1
Feb 11 2021, 10:01 PM
Jamie, well said!!! My thoughts exactly. Wish every FT player would read this!

lmbk
Feb 12 2021, 12:19 AM
^^^ This! Thank you devs and mods!

Devs I appreciate your hard work! Rewriting 12+ years of code, with all its patches and bandaids and accumulated clutter, and streamlining it into an entirely new language - y'all are amazing!

And Mods, OMG I can't say enough good things about how patient and helpful y'all have been, especially with all the griping you get, and then you answering the same questions over and over with the same grace in your 1000th reply as in your 1st - y'all are saints!

Thank you all so much!!!!

ScottD198
Feb 12 2021, 03:44 PM
I have played since 2009 and have been addicted for 11 years. I don't have the biggest farm but I have enjoyed every minute as well as my wife has. Then came January 12th and adjustments had to be made. I didn't expect that we would be this far along as we are at this juncture. A big thank you to Raul and the team for moving forward cautiously and completely as you have. You fix things right the first time. And I am willing to wait and support you guys.

Scott "Scooter" Dean
Connecticut

frostbiteagain
Feb 12 2021, 08:51 PM
I would like to add my thanks as well. I cannot imagine how big of a task this was.

keith of maisie farm uk
Feb 13 2021, 01:07 AM
i know many farmers that have now given up with ft due to the latest changes. I, for now, will stick with it but i do not like the colours as they have changed a bit. i will give it a few more months and then decide if to stick or leave.

Brokenbones1970
Feb 13 2021, 10:33 AM
I would just like to sent my thanks for all your hard work on keeping this game going. I have invested real money in this game. I would really like to expand my farms. Hopefully it will be after the next update. (hint hint). Thanks again.

bickymikulski
Feb 13 2021, 11:13 AM
I want to thank each and every one of you for the wonderful work you have accomplished getting us all started playing again on our farms ,yes it takes time i understand and i am not one to complain ,because when you get it all done our game will be better than before ,ty for doing every thing you have gotten done now to get us started,and am happy to do some things as of now to keep me going .... Bless you All.
Bicky:):):):)

Donna Henderson
Feb 13 2021, 02:35 PM
Good job, developers and support team. I am pleasantly surprised that so many aspects of this game are functioning. It will take time to "almost reinvent the game" with WebGL and HTML. But, I believe we'll be pleasantly surprised with the finished product.
Donna Henderson

Biker Dash
Feb 14 2021, 06:34 AM
Just wanna add my thanks in here as well. Having friends who do coding for games, I do understand just how monumental of a task a game this size is. The task is still ongoing, but I have full faith that the developers will keep cranking away at things to bring back the features we all enjoyed before the migration began.

If we just be patient, soon we'll be able to go to the market once again and buy more lands... soon, we'll be able to hire each other to tend our crops and trees, and to work in all our facilities. It does take time, though.

Again, thank you to the Farm Town team for ensuring that we'll be able to continue enjoying this game for years to come.

kizmet59
Feb 14 2021, 06:24 PM
A big thank you for taking on this venture to convert the game to HTML, there are so many of us out there that appreciate the hard work you are doing. This game has been a life support for me through so many ups and downs in my world. I am grateful that FT is my other world, where I can survive and strive.

Robin L

Deanne Martin
Feb 20 2021, 09:00 PM
Thank you thank you thank you !! Sooo much faster, no reboots, collecting from animal sheds and facitities put frosting on the cake!!! Great job y'all !!!!

lillyobrien
Feb 21 2021, 12:02 PM
I wanted to let the staff know that I am very happy with everything they have done with the game up to this point.Everything that is available is working well for me.Thank you!

kzooshoo
Feb 21 2021, 01:40 PM
I would like to echo what others have said here and say thank you! The game is coming along nicely on the new platform. I cannot even imagine how much hard work this is to rewrite it all.

Aussie Rae
Mar 01 2021, 07:06 PM
I really feel like smacking myself for unloading my trains before the change over from flash, lol... its a nightmare trying to work others facilities now, and I totally understand how frustrating it is for all those who can't afford TRAINS and the required number of carriages, I hope we get them back soon as I feel guilty not helping my neighbors at the moment... other than that I am quite happy with everything in the new HTLM5 format, super fast and easy..

keith of maisie farm uk
Mar 03 2021, 05:07 AM
lucky for me I had my trains dispatched and so I can help my neighbours and other farmer farms that show up on my wall requests. i am missing however the ships and I hope when they return we do not have to start over from th home port

soccerguy3
Mar 07 2021, 03:22 PM
I know your pain and so does one of my Superneighbors (who is 3 cars away from having 2 ten car trains). While one train has 10 cars, the other is a bit shy. Worst of all he can't purchase any right now. I on the other hand, have 3 trains with 10 cars each. Without the rewards of trains and ships, it requires a bit more work to fill my own facilities and clients.

Farmer David Smith
Mar 08 2021, 07:25 AM
Sure is taking them forever to fix up this game. And it has said from at least the Beginning of Jan. it should only take a few weeks to fix everything. Well, are well into the 2nd month of them trying to fix up this game. And I am getting pretty tired of waiting for everything to be done.

So hurry up Farm Town because I have a feeling your losing players by the truckload by the day now. And you must be going broke because no one can buy land or anything promising from you guys now.

So hurry up and fix this game and bring back the glory days of this game and I hope you will have a few new features for us. At least after making us wait 2 months you better have something extra for us.

vonalm
Mar 08 2021, 09:17 PM
imho the developers are doing a great job!!
Farmer David Smith, at least FT didn't shut down like a lot of games did. we have a saying in Germany: "good things take time!"

gillc
Mar 09 2021, 05:58 AM
i know you are doing your best . i am getting fed up of doing my own farms i need to get out of the house x

Bratuski
Mar 11 2021, 08:06 AM
Sure is taking them forever to fix up this game. And it has said from at least the Beginning of Jan. it should only take a few weeks to fix everything. Well, are well into the 2nd month of them trying to fix up this game. And I am getting pretty tired of waiting for everything to be done.

So hurry up Farm Town because I have a feeling your losing players by the truckload by the day now. And you must be going broke because no one can buy land or anything promising from you guys now.

So hurry up and fix this game and bring back the glory days of this game and I hope you will have a few new features for us. At least after making us wait 2 months you better have something extra for us.

I agree with the above. I'm not placing any blame here, but it is taking a lot longer to fix this game than I ever thought it would. If I didn't have so much time and work invested in this game, I probably would have quit long ago. As it is now, this game is USELESS to me without interaction with other Farmers. I am dependent on others to work for me, and they are dependent on me to provide work for them. Without this interaction, this game is at a STANDSTILL for a lot of us.
Worse than that, none of the Mods can tell us when this game will be fixed. Only the developers know that, (I think). Maybe it can't be fixed, who knows at this point, but for now, I'll just keep checking in just to be disappointed again. All my Farms have Wasted crops because I don't have the tools to do the work. I guess that's MY fault. Nooo, it's the Developers fault.
We ALL should be Rewarded for putting up with all this mess when and IF this game ever gets fixed. Thanks for letting me rant

carolf39
Mar 11 2021, 01:03 PM
I am also tired of checking in , i harvested my fields but even that was slow going. Some are plowed. Water some of my flowerd and send gifts

Denise Dianna
Mar 12 2021, 09:00 AM
I agree with the above. I'm not placing any blame here, but it is taking a lot longer to fix this game than I ever thought it would. If I didn't have so much time and work invested in this game, I probably would have quit long ago. As it is now, this game is USELESS to me without interaction with other Farmers. I am dependent on others to work for me, and they are dependent on me to provide work for them. Without this interaction, this game is at a STANDSTILL for a lot of us.
Worse than that, none of the Mods can tell us when this game will be fixed. Only the developers know that, (I think). Maybe it can't be fixed, who knows at this point, but for now, I'll just keep checking in just to be disappointed again. All my Farms have Wasted crops because I don't have the tools to do the work. I guess that's MY fault. Nooo, it's the Developers fault.
We ALL should be Rewarded for putting up with all this mess when and IF this game ever gets fixed. Thanks for letting me rant

I am certainly looking forward to things getting back to normal. In the meantime, I have a number of super neighbors. We have a group chat for asking for help and other interaction. I am super neighbor for some and we all help each other out. This works for me until things come back to normal. I can only imagine how complicated something like hiring must be to code. I think patience is called for and while we are waiting we can help ourselves.

oldwhitetiger
Mar 13 2021, 05:45 AM
It's now been almost 6 months since we were told the Developers were gonna work full-time on the game transition as Flash was to be deleted around the end of 2020; then we were told in January 2121, after a partial fix, that the game should be fully transitioned in a matter of weeks! But it appears that basically nothing has been accomplished since that update in January! Farm Town used to be, hands down, the best farming game online but now, without the promised old features it has become basically useless as the premium farming game and more than tiring to play!!!
IT IS LONG PAST TIME TO HEAR FROM THE DEVELOPERS AS TO WHEN OR EVEN IF THE OLD FARM TOWN GAME WELL BE FULLY TRANSITIONED BECAUSE IT IS NOT NOW WORTH THE EFFORT TO PLAY ANYMORE!
Lastly--Everyone realizes the old Farm Town game was a money making application and could be again IF the developers succeed in a timely transition but I, as one long term player, am losing patience; especially without any communication from the developers! AND if I can hang in and the developers DO complete a transition to reflect the old Farm Town game, I for one, think the players are due some reasonable compensation, maybe something as simple as a month long sale on all FC items!!! Finally I will appreciate a timely completion of the transition because Farm Town as it is now is not worth playing and honestly I will be sorry if I have NO CHOICE but to forget it!

WendyM11
Mar 13 2021, 06:44 AM
I have only just returned to the game, and the fishing boats don't work, I have to repurchase tools to do things, the industry doesn't produce anything. Whose idea was it to rely so heavily on FLASH? There are other platforms, not as cheap for you to use so the profit wouldn't have been so much, but still better than this. I have a feeling that the game won't ever come back as it was.

Taz D
Mar 13 2021, 09:15 AM
It's now been almost 6 months since we were told the Developers were gonna work full-time on the game transition as Flash was to be deleted around the end of 2020; then we were told in January 2121, after a partial fix, that the game should be fully transitioned in a matter of weeks! But it appears that basically nothing has been accomplished since that update in January! Farm Town used to be, hands down, the best farming game online but now, without the promised old features it has become basically useless as the premium farming game and more than tiring to play!!!
IT IS LONG PAST TIME TO HEAR FROM THE DEVELOPERS AS TO WHEN OR EVEN IF THE OLD FARM TOWN GAME WELL BE FULLY TRANSITIONED BECAUSE IT IS NOT NOW WORTH THE EFFORT TO PLAY ANYMORE!
Lastly--Everyone realizes the old Farm Town game was a money making application and could be again IF the developers succeed in a timely transition but I, as one long term player, am losing patience; especially without any communication from the developers! AND if I can hang in and the developers DO complete a transition to reflect the old Farm Town game, I for one, think the players are due some reasonable compensation, maybe something as simple as a month long sale on all FC items!!! Finally I will appreciate a timely completion of the transition because Farm Town as it is now is not worth playing and honestly I will be sorry if I have NO CHOICE but to forget it!
Hi oldwhitetiger,
You might want to check the Games Migration Updates for the progress the developers have made since January as they have been working on and adding functions back into the game as fast as they can. They have been communicating that information to us. Here is alink to that thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134

This is not a simple little game. It is a complex game that took 12 years to develop to the stage we were at with Flash. It is not going to get completely done instantly as it is a complex program.

Missy Lou
Mar 13 2021, 11:59 AM
i am happy with progress thus far even it it appears slow. the one thing that's on my wish list is the trains. i unloaded mine before migration. now i have to work the way we did before trains came out. so not working ppl's facs. tried to do a friends. took me almost 1.5 hrs to do clients and work facs. too long

MOM GLENDA
Mar 13 2021, 04:55 PM
i got arthritis and my fingers are messed up from the R A arthritis . i must have empty my trains and it causing me to much pain to works friends post .need trains back working now .it is upsetting me that i cannot help friends after i bought 3 trains and bought 10 cars for all 3 trains .i got 4 trains got 8 cars on the 4th one , need them back soon

perryalexander
Mar 14 2021, 09:29 AM
I wish it was possible for the developers to slip in the ability to enlarge farm 43. Doing so would allow me to spend time rearranging things from farm to farms and adding trees that I am short of. The game has become a tad boring with so little to do and I have long exhausted all the spare space on all my farms. I miss adding new facilities but can live with out them for a while longer but miss additional farm sizes a lot more.

Aussie Rae
Mar 14 2021, 07:38 PM
i am happy with progress thus far even it it appears slow. the one thing that's on my wish list is the trains. i unloaded mine before migration. now i have to work the way we did before trains came out. so not working ppl's facs. tried to do a friends. took me almost 1.5 hrs to do clients and work facs. too long

I totally agree, trains are at the top of my want list, I could not care less about the market to hire people, most in the past were useless anyway, and now its quicker to do them yourself or have a super neighbor do them.. I have not been working others facs unless they actually type in the post the farms with the least number of facs on them.. its just too time consuming otherwise and as my storage is always having to be zipped, not worth the effort yet... TRAINS PLEASE, :)

Bratuski
Mar 19 2021, 07:53 AM
How about another UPDATE. We haven't heard from the Developers in 3 weeks. Is the Marketplace still "COMING SOON"?

marymarcel
Mar 19 2021, 09:09 AM
How about another UPDATE. We haven't heard from the Developers in 3 weeks. Is the Marketplace still "COMING SOON"?

Hi Bratuski :)

Developers are working in avatars, hiring and markets but they had to do some additional reprogramming which is taking longer than originally anticipated.

All these features are being tested and if bugs are found then it takes more time.

earlgray
Mar 19 2021, 05:57 PM
I wish it was possible for the developers to slip in the ability to enlarge farm 43. Doing so would allow me to spend time rearranging things from farm to farms and adding trees that I am short of. The game has become a tad boring with so little to do and I have long exhausted all the spare space on all my farms. I miss adding new facilities but can live with out them for a while longer but miss additional farm sizes a lot more.

I agree. If we could buy and enlarge farms it would be a potential source of revenue for FT, and give us something to do while we are waiting for all the other features. I really don't care about my avatar, nor do I do any hiring.

Snookie Sue
Mar 19 2021, 06:03 PM
If I was able to enlarge my last 2 farms I would gladly spend some cash to help revenue wise. Need something more to do as I wait. I miss the animals!:)

Aussie Rae
Mar 19 2021, 09:32 PM
If I was able to enlarge my last 2 farms I would gladly spend some cash to help revenue wise. Need something more to do as I wait. I miss the animals!:)

I just want my 10 TRAINS, lol... until they return I am not working anyone's facilities...

LisaScobee
Mar 20 2021, 03:22 PM
Developers. please bring back trains and ships soon! Now that I have enough neighbors, I can't wait to start using them! Thanks.

goldendreamer
Mar 27 2021, 01:24 AM
I am doing ok with things but still having some glitches that appear now and weren't here a week ago. I wish once things were working, they would stay that way. What I find sad, is that I had so many people who would work my facilities etc. all the time. Now I am losing a bit majority of them. They say they don't want to bother while it is this way. People who I thought for sure would never stop playing, are not playing anymore. I am afraid a lot of people are moving on.

Bratuski
Mar 27 2021, 08:17 AM
I am doing ok with things but still having some glitches that appear now and weren't here a week ago. I wish once things were working, they would stay that way. What I find sad, is that I had so many people who would work my facilities etc. all the time. Now I am losing a bit majority of them. They say they don't want to bother while it is this way. People who I thought for sure would never stop playing, are not playing anymore. I am afraid a lot of people are moving on.

Yup, a FEW DAYS has now turned into a WEEK.
NOW, WHAT'S THE PROBLEM.
It's better to keep people informed than making us upset with this game.
A lot of us have been at a standstill for months. Grrrr

Denise Dianna
Mar 27 2021, 07:03 PM
I was so tired of how s l o w my Windows laptop had gotten, I bought a new laptop. I am running Arch Linux and Google Chrome. I was anticipating troubles with getting Farm Town to run and so am happy to report there are no troubles at all. Thank you Devs for doing a fine job across platforms. Good job. I am looking forward to ships, trains and quests. :)

I was premature with this. I am freezing up and getting this browser does not support Web Gl. It does not prevent me from farming but is VERY frustrating.

Aussie Rae
Mar 31 2021, 09:42 PM
I am feeling really depressed at the moment, waiting for the TRAINS to be enabled is the only thing I want, have noticed that the market place is still filled with such picky workers who mainly only want to fish... and also most have no idea of the way ft works, they never visit the forum and are really just hobby ft players.. lol.... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, I need my TRAINS, ASP... I must not be the only one feeling the pain...

caleon
Apr 02 2021, 08:30 PM
can we have the message section let us schroll the messages further back like it was before. It ony lets us schroll back to see 10 messages so noway of contacting a farmer hired that is not a buddy or neighbour.ty

Taz D
Apr 02 2021, 08:36 PM
can we have the message section let us schroll the messages further back like it was before. It ony lets us schroll back to see 10 messages so noway of contacting a farmer hired that is not a buddy or neighbour.ty
Hi Caleon,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section and not the General Feedback. You can not start a new thread in there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

crafty chris
Apr 03 2021, 12:42 PM
just popping in to say thank you to all the team for doing what they are doing ... while all this is taking place i am taking a break and will be back once more things are added in the meantime i will go look see where i can cause mayhem :D

THANK YOU!!

Bratuski
May 24 2021, 09:31 AM
any consideration for new levels in the near future?

marymarcel
May 24 2021, 12:17 PM
any consideration for new levels in the near future?

Hi Bratuski :)

We don't have that information but developers are working on different features, so we have to wait for new things they will release.

peggyannvt
Jun 08 2021, 11:59 AM
"This is a list of the harvestable trees and their harvest or chop time."

Dogwood is a chopped tree, miss labeled in list.

You have big Pines and Pines in the list. Or Sort of stating twice the same tree

marymarcel
Jun 08 2021, 12:09 PM
"This is a list of the harvestable trees and their harvest or chop time."

Dogwood is a chopped tree, miss labeled in list.

You have big Pines and Pines in the list. Or Sort of stating twice the same tree

Hi peggyannvt :)

Thanks for your report about the Dogwood tree, it is now fixed.

About the pines, we listed all of them as they are different in size and that is the way they are listed in the Store:

Big tree pine and Pine tree, both chopped in 12 hours.

Small pine tree, to get pine cones, harvested in 2 days.

neeschmidt
Jul 08 2021, 09:59 PM
I just wanted to send a great thank you for the entire staff and their hard work to rewrite programs to use when Flash Player just stopped and doing the job. Thank you for thinking of all your players. YOU ROCK ADMINS!

Sayso
Jul 18 2021, 08:24 PM
I have a friend who played farmtown with me years ago. She quite and now want's to play again but want's to play on her cell phone. As far as I know I've never seen anyone playing from their phone. But if anyone is doing that please let me know. Thanks

Taz D
Jul 18 2021, 08:37 PM
I have a friend who played farmtown with me years ago. She quite and now want's to play again but want's to play on her cell phone. As far as I know I've never seen anyone playing from their phone. But if anyone is doing that please let me know. Thanks
Hi Sayso,
The developers have not worked on anything for mobiles, tablets or ipads and I am sure will not until the game is completely back. With that said some have been able to use those devices if they are new enough to be able to support the WebGL. You can find more information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641750

Denise Dianna
Jul 21 2021, 11:00 AM
I am happy to report I have worked Farm Town from Safari on my iPod. My laptop is not working properly and I was desperate. I don’t recommend it for farming but it is good enough for ships, trains and quests. I planted for a quest and that worked but it was painfully slow.

MOM GLENDA
Jul 29 2021, 12:45 PM
moderators you have got my profile in the forms mixed up with Slartismum. please fix this. i am only Mom Glenda. i see my profile her name and it takes me to her farms if i click the link.

marymarcel
Jul 29 2021, 01:03 PM
moderators you have got my profile in the forms mixed up with Slartismum. please fix this. i am only Mom Glenda. i see my profile her name and it takes me to her farms if i click the link.

Hi MOM GLENDA :)

I moved your post to General Feedback.

If you click in slartismum username then in your own forum profile you will see that you are Viewing User Profile slartismum.

If you click in slartismum, as it is a link, then you will be sent to her forum profile.
She has her farm link visible in her profile so if you click there, you will visit her farm.

MOM GLENDA
Jul 30 2021, 11:05 AM
thanks for fixing it .that is first time i have seen another name on my profile.

marymarcel
Jul 30 2021, 12:28 PM
thanks for fixing it .that is first time i have seen another name on my profile.

We didnt fix anything MOM GLENDA, your own forum profile shows what you are doing on the forum.

If you go to my forum profile, then yours will show my username in Current Activity. :)

cottond
Oct 01 2021, 12:19 PM
can someone help on how to start a different farm under another name

Taz D
Oct 01 2021, 12:21 PM
can someone help on how to start a different farm under another name
Hi cottond,
I am sorry, but we can not offer or allow any offers of instructions on that in the forums as it is against Facebook and Farm Town rules.

kazahoobo
Oct 04 2021, 03:13 PM
Hope Farmtown stopped all the growing timer during the Facebook down Pandemie.

Taz D
Oct 04 2021, 03:17 PM
Hope Farmtown stopped all the growing timer during the Facebook down Pandemie.
Hi Kazahoobo,
Unfortunately, there isn't any way for Farm Town to do that. We are all in the same situation.

CareTerr
Oct 11 2021, 06:18 PM
Oct 11th. I was looking forward to incorporating the new Halloween decorations into my Halloween farm I have been working on for years. I am SO disappointed about what was done to defining and coloration. I had hoped for correction and improvement; but instead I found what I had created to look shadowy, eerie, and spooky had been changed into 'garish'. I had to remove almost all the spiderwebs. The gargoyles are ruined. The green fog is still green. The aliens now dominate the screen. I enjoy using my artist talents with this game. Someone is making changes that has no artist sense at all. Please. Fix it or leave it alone! Some of us have invested a lot of time and money into their favorite hobby. Please consider that. Thanks

Taz D
Oct 11 2021, 11:28 PM
Oct 11th. I was looking forward to incorporating the new Halloween decorations into my Halloween farm I have been working on for years. I am SO disappointed about what was done to defining and coloration. I had hoped for correction and improvement; but instead I found what I had created to look shadowy, eerie, and spooky had been changed into 'garish'. I had to remove almost all the spiderwebs. The gargoyles are ruined. The green fog is still green. The aliens now dominate the screen. I enjoy using my artist talents with this game. Someone is making changes that has no artist sense at all. Please. Fix it or leave it alone! Some of us have invested a lot of time and money into their favorite hobby. Please consider that. Thanks
Hi CareTerr,
What they did was because they are not working on the animations at this time and the old animations do not work correctly in Unity at this time. When they have completed getting all the functions back in the gme then I am sure they will work on getting the holiday animations working correctly.

dorissau
Oct 14 2021, 12:28 PM
Could someone please explain what that FT Console is and what use it is. I have no idea what that gobbledy gook is all about and it's just a pain to "toggle" it every single time I reload or change areas of work.

marymarcel
Oct 14 2021, 02:20 PM
Could someone please explain what that FT Console is and what use it is. I have no idea what that gobbledy gook is all about and it's just a pain to "toggle" it every single time I reload or change areas of work.

Hi dorissau :)

The FT Console gives the developers information about errors any of us can get while playing or for any function of the game. It is also useful for us to check certain information about browsers, updates etc.

When you reload the game, do not click in the Toggle FT Console button while the farm is loading. As soon as the game is completely loaded, the console will not be visible for you.

dorissau
Oct 14 2021, 08:01 PM
Thank you once again, Mary. Too impatient.! Now I will wait a bit and won't have to cuss at that Console!!!

marymarcel
Oct 14 2021, 08:30 PM
Thank you once again, Mary. Too impatient.! Now I will wait a bit and won't have to cuss at that Console!!!

You are very welcome dorissau :)

janelouise
Oct 25 2021, 09:17 PM
I know there are several buildings that you can change the appearance of, but is there a list of which ones?

Tiger
Oct 26 2021, 06:09 AM
I know there are several buildings that you can change the appearance of, but is there a list of which ones?

Hi janelouise,

There's a list in the Game Guide, here's the link to that specific post:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6298310#post6298310

JO OCHS
Nov 08 2021, 07:29 PM
Please put our nieghbors to send gifts to in alphabetical order or let us arrange them in our selection of order.

Taz D
Nov 08 2021, 08:08 PM
Please put our nieghbors to send gifts to in alphabetical order or let us arrange them in our selection of order.
Hi Jo Ochs,
That pop up list comes from Facebook and Farm Town has no control over the order of the names or the pop up selections. If you still want to make this suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section instead of the General Feedback. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

Deb1234
Nov 20 2021, 08:25 AM
Just a general question, you have updated farmtown with a new facility which is Turbo Fish Farming Plant
can you tell me why it costs so much 84 cash when all the other items are only 32 or 50 cash

marymarcel
Nov 20 2021, 09:01 AM
Just a general question, you have updated farmtown with a new facility which is Turbo Fish Farming Plant
can you tell me why it costs so much 84 cash when all the other items are only 32 or 50 cash

Hi Deb :)

The regular Fish Farming Plant costs 28 farmcash, as the Turbo one produces 3 times the products, then it costs 3 times more cash.

The other Turbo facilities added were upgrades for Coins facilities like> sawmill, mineral mine, open pit mine, metal mill, ink and pigments, textile and spinning mill, sugar refinery, dairy processing plant. So they cost 32 farmcash.

RIAP27
Feb 11 2022, 11:35 AM
With Facebook taking losses and hits, I cannot help but think they may go the way of My Space. If that happens, will we lose FarmTown?? I am concerned as I've been playing since 2009 and would hate to lose the game if the worst should happen. Have you given this possibility any thought?

BethFB
Feb 13 2022, 11:51 AM
RIAP27,

I hope Facebook stays up, even with the lows on the stock, I doubt that they will fold any time soon, they make too much money from the sponsored ads that they have up.

Beth

RIAP27
Feb 13 2022, 02:59 PM
That is true on the sponsored ads, but if less and less users see those ads because they leave Facebook because of its censorship practices, it could go the way of My Space.
Though I abhor their censorship practices, I LOVE FarmTown and I hope this will not become a problem in the future. Guess my propensity to look ahead in life also makes me fret over things that may not ever come to pass.

Farmerette GiGi
Feb 16 2022, 07:48 PM
I don't have time to search through all the sections to find the correct place to post this, so please move it wherever it needs to go. Please, will the developers correct this problem I continue to have? Instead of the usual 5 requests for ingredients and 5 bonus requests, a FT neighbor just shared on the FT wall 49 bonus requests! Literally 49 posts! The wall is almost totally filled with nothing but her requests for bonuses.

I have a list with several dozen problems that I continue to have with the game but never have time to share messages about such here in the forum...but I'm taking time to post about this extremely annoying problem.

Thanks!

kathylbf
Feb 16 2022, 07:54 PM
IF horses must be in stable to harvest then at least 1 stable should be able to be purchased with COIN not FC..... animals aren't harvested if roaming on farm therefore a stable is a necessary shed and SHOULDN'T cost FC...

Taz D
Feb 16 2022, 10:34 PM
IF horses must be in stable to harvest then at least 1 stable should be able to be purchased with COIN not FC..... animals aren't harvested if roaming on farm therefore a stable is a necessary shed and SHOULDN'T cost FC...
If you wish to make a suggestion pleasee post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a thread in that section but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

debhurst51
Mar 05 2022, 07:55 AM
Where is St. Patrick's Day decor? It's almost here. Thanks in advance.

marymarcel
Mar 05 2022, 08:01 AM
Where is St. Patrick's Day decor? It's almost here. Thanks in advance.

Hi debhurst :)

Developers are working to finish the last features for the migration so there is a delay for decorations, please be patient.
Thanks! :)

marymarcel
Mar 07 2022, 07:35 AM
The old St. Patrick's gifts have been released. :)

LizaFeldtmann
Mar 12 2022, 09:40 AM
Why are there a different amount of fish in the 2 options for the Big Sea Coasts.

http://https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?ref=bookmarks&fb_source=web_shortcut&count=83