PDA

View Full Version : Closed Feedback Threads

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]

Taz D
Mar 12 2022, 09:49 AM
Why are there a different amount of fish in the 2 options for the Big Sea Coasts.

http://https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?ref=bookmarks&fb_source=web_shortcut&count=83
Hi LizaFeldtman,
That is just the way the developers set it up when they created them. If you want to make a suggestion to change it then please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.

DeboraD
Mar 22 2022, 08:05 AM
I had to say that I am so proud of your team getting us all through this upheaval with all the hard work you've done. Migration complete had to be the best thing to type EVER!
Congratulations! I am so glad I stayed and played through it all.
Thank you for saving our game!
Tons of love and best wishes,
DeboraD

Billy-bob 3X3
Mar 23 2022, 05:26 PM
Are the animated witches, UFO, and mummy to be fixed?

Taz D
Mar 23 2022, 05:28 PM
Are the animated witches, UFO, and mummy to be fixed?
Hi Billy-bob,
Only the developers know the answer to that. They are aware that the animations are not set up to work currently.

Denise Dianna
Apr 28 2022, 05:57 PM
Congratulation on completing the game migration. I am eagerly awaiting the next game update. I want new stuff!

I feel rewarded for my trust in the Developers. We, who stood by Slashkey and continued to spend real money on the game, have been rewarded.

michelle jo
Apr 29 2022, 05:49 AM
yes well done for getting all the game up and running i kept on playing all the way through it all thanks to all the team for saving our game we all love to play daily

MOM GLENDA
Apr 30 2022, 06:42 PM
thanks Raul and the team for saving farmtown.i have played since 2009.bought a lot of cash over the years and do not regret any money i spent hope it helped keep this game on. got rhematoid arthritis this game helps keep my mind off the pain i live in everyday .God bless all of you Mom Glenda

Lene Bay
May 13 2022, 06:28 AM
I haven't played in here for some time but I remember there was a shop where we could get ingredients we needed. But I have forgotten how to get into it.

Tiger
May 13 2022, 06:48 AM
I haven't played in here for some time but I remember there was a shop where we could get ingredients we needed. But I have forgotten how to get into it.

Hi Lene Bay,

You can either request ingredients to make something from a facility in the game, or you can look in the Other Wall Requests (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pending_in_wall2) section to see what your friends have posted to see if anything there helps you.

No Facebook groups or websites where you may be able to find Farm Town ingredients are owned by Slashkey so I'm sorry but if you are asking for information on those, they are not permitted to be posted on the forum.

cbl456
May 27 2022, 07:47 AM
I am a little disappointed to see that my quest this morning needs the 'Turbo" Cinnamon Factory at a cost of $81. All it makes is Cinnamon! The "regular" Cinnamon Factory only makes cinnamon too! Rather than making us use the Turbo, I believe you could have just increased the amount of cinnamon required in the regular factory.
Everyone is trying to recover from the pandemic. I struggle to support my family. I certainly don't have funds to buy a turbo factory. Please be considerate then setting up the quests. Thanks

marymarcel
May 27 2022, 08:23 AM
I am a little disappointed to see that my quest this morning needs the 'Turbo" Cinnamon Factory at a cost of $81. All it makes is Cinnamon! The "regular" Cinnamon Factory only makes cinnamon too! Rather than making us use the Turbo, I believe you could have just increased the amount of cinnamon required in the regular factory.
Everyone is trying to recover from the pandemic. I struggle to support my family. I certainly don't have funds to buy a turbo factory. Please be considerate then setting up the quests. Thanks

Hi cbl456 :)

I never got a quest asking me to use a turbo facility version instead of the regular one.
I saw that with the Super Facility feature as you can get the Regular version or the Turbo version.

Have you tried to start the product in your regular cinnamon factory?

Also, if you want to make a suggestion, please post it in our Suggestion section, where we have the ideas ordered by theme for the developers to read.

You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

debhurst51
Jun 02 2022, 08:10 AM
Good morning from Texas! Father's Day is around the corner.

Thanks

marymarcel
Jun 02 2022, 08:17 AM
Good morning from Texas! Father's Day is around the corner.

Thanks

Hi debhurst :)

The developers are aware of this, we will probably get Father's Day gifts as soon as possible.

debhurst51
Jun 07 2022, 09:16 AM
I'm hoping it isn't true but I read on a tech blog that the owner of this announced on April 22 that the game is going to shut down.

marymarcel
Jun 07 2022, 09:18 AM
I'm hoping it isn't true but I read on a tech blog that the owner of this announced on April 22 that the game is going to shut down.

Hi debhurst :)

You are right, that is not true :)

NoreenMarcoux
Jun 10 2022, 10:19 PM
Too bad we do not have the monthly update yet... Used to come regularly each month but no more..... Even worse is the lack of communication - we have no idea what is happening or when... A shame

Taz D
Jun 10 2022, 10:25 PM
Too bad we do not have the monthly update yet... Used to come regularly each month but no more..... Even worse is the lack of communication - we have no idea what is happening or when... A shame
Hi NoreenMarcoux,
The developers have rarely communicated what is coming prior to it being released. Releases are roughly a month apart, but sometimes it is delayed due to a problem or problems they have to fix before they can release. Please be patient as I am sure we will get a release soon.

Denise Dianna
Jun 12 2022, 02:53 PM
I want to commend the moderators on this forum. You answer patiently the questions so many people ask when all they have to do is carefully read what is already posted. I don't mean only on this board. Cudos!

kidwboro
Jul 20 2022, 02:43 PM
Thank you so much for creating the turbo versions of the textile spinning mill, ink & pigments factory, rubber factory, sawmill, metal mill, mineral mine, open pit mine, oil pump; and many others. It is like having extra farms without having to obtain extra farms.

Many of my essential products -- maple lumber pile, blue ink bottle, red ink bottle, canvas textile roll, cotton textile roll, carbon steel sheet, brass sheet -- that at one time were almost nil in inventory, are back into action in the millions of units, thanks to the advent of these turbo facilities.

God bless :)

Denise Dianna
Aug 09 2022, 10:01 PM
I hope there will be more farms in the future. I know some will say 44(!) is enough but I have thousands (no exaggeration) cows, chickens, goats etc. that need homes. Please we need more farms.

Taz D
Aug 09 2022, 10:16 PM
I hope there will be more farms in the future. I know some will say 44(!) is enough but I have thousands (no exaggeration) cows, chickens, goats etc. that need homes. Please we need more farms.
Hi DeniseDJ,
If you want to make a suggestion, please put it in the Suggestions section where we have them organized by subject for the developers to see instead of in the General Feedback section.

Alexm2012
Aug 22 2022, 02:45 PM
it has been nearly 2 month since an update any insight on when we will get 1 ? some farmers are getting bored here

Taz D
Aug 22 2022, 02:48 PM
it has been nearly 2 month since an update any insight on when we will get 1 ? some farmers are getting bored here
Hi ALexm,
It has not been 2 months and the developers have been busy working and Farm Pass is still being tested. They will release when they are able.

Larwin
Aug 22 2022, 02:52 PM
instead of canceling out your 10-24 hours of preperation work the game should automatically dispatch your ship done or not to capacity at 24 hours instead of canceling your 10-24 hours of prep work. sometimes people need to sleep not play farm town 24/7 to make sure they dispatch thier ships. i might only do one or two cargos at a time cause i don't really have time to waste but i want to do some things just setting the 24 limit seems unfair and it should auto dispatch. if they dont want to change it i will limit this to hours im awake. someone might have an emergency and not enough time to get back to game. anyways this only happens when i forget i try deal with it. i just think its annoying to load a few cargo and whatever im doing not have to worry about farm town.

Taz D
Aug 22 2022, 02:56 PM
instead of canceling out your 10-24 hours of preperation work the game should automatically dispatch your ship done or not to capacity at 24 hours instead of canceling your 10-24 hours of prep work. sometimes people need to sleep not play farm town 24/7 to make sure they dispatch thier ships. i might only do one or two cargos at a time cause i don't really have time to waste but i want to do some things just setting the 24 limit seems unfair and it should auto dispatch. if they dont want to change it i will limit this to hours im awake. someone might have an emergency and not enough time to get back to game. anyways this only happens when i forget i try deal with it. i just think its annoying to load a few cargo and whatever im doing not have to worry about farm town.
Hi Larwin,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

max_river
Aug 23 2022, 09:24 PM
i just wondering if there is going to be up date. looking forward for new stuff

Taz D
Aug 23 2022, 09:58 PM
i just wondering if there is going to be up date. looking forward for new stuff
Hi Max river,
I moved your post to a previous thread in the general feedback about the same subject.
The developers have been busy working and Farm Pass is still being tested. They will release when they are able.

Alexandra_J
Aug 29 2022, 03:30 AM
Is there a rule that your avatar has to be the same gender as your facebook profile? The reason why I'm asking because I got a facebook friend request the other day that is a males account but the avatar for farmtown is female and with a female name. Now there is another account with the same surname (female account) and they both have the same avatar name. Which to me is odd.

marymarcel
Aug 29 2022, 08:28 AM
Is there a rule that your avatar has to be the same gender as your facebook profile? The reason why I'm asking because I got a facebook friend request the other day that is a males account but the avatar for farmtown is female and with a female name. Now there is another account with the same surname (female account) and they both have the same avatar name. Which to me is odd.

Hi Alexandra :)

I'm not aware of any rules to choose the avatar gender. But the best thing for you to do is contact that person and ask them.

Alexandra_J
Aug 29 2022, 10:12 AM
Hi Alexandra :)

I'm not aware of any rules to choose the avatar gender. But the best thing for you to do is contact that person and ask them.

I have :) And it's so easy to change between male and female so easily as well. I know we can have a different name but gender wise it shouldn't be so easy to change.

In an unrelated post. This morning, I got asked my age, and that the poster (male) was 43 single and from the US.

Seriously there should be rules on this stuff that some players think it's a freaking dating website. I messaged the person back too and told them no i'm not telling you my age, relationship status etc. No need to be messaged like that etc. I'm here to play a game I basically told him to go somewhere else if that's his kind of thing

Things like this are getting worse. I know you can't control what people say but players haven't been liking the Inn for years for this reason (and now it's starting in the hiring market.) I know you'll say ignore him and I have the option to block him but I thought you should be aware of this kind of thing going on.

marymarcel
Aug 29 2022, 10:18 AM
I have :) And it's so easy to change between male and female so easily as well. I know we can have a different name but gender wise it shouldn't be so easy to change.

In an unrelated post. This morning, I got asked my age, and that the poster (male) was 43 single and from the US.

Seriously there should be rules on this stuff that some players think it's a freaking dating website. I messaged the person back too and told them no i'm not telling you my age, relationship status etc. No need to be messaged like that etc. I'm here to play a game I basically told him to go somewhere else if that's his kind of thing

Things like this are getting worse. I know you can't control what people say but players haven't been liking the Inn for years for this reason (and now it's starting in the hiring market.) I know you'll say ignore him and I have the option to block him but I thought you should be aware of this kind of thing going on.

We are aware of this Alexandra, and you should not have answered him at all. Instead you can block that person and a report is sent to slashkey.
If that person has enough reports then he can be blocked for a time.

Alexandra_J
Aug 29 2022, 10:22 AM
We are aware of this Alexandra, and you should not have answered him at all. Instead you can block that person and a report is sent to slashkey.
If that person has enough reports then he can be blocked for a time.

Sorry about that. How do I report it? Report abuse?? It's not exactly abuse but it is unwanted attention and asking personal questions.

Taz D
Aug 29 2022, 10:22 AM

Hi Alexandra,
There isn't anyway that the game can control what gender is chosen in the game nor what people say in any of the gathering places.

You have the choice to respond to them or ignore and block them. That is the only thing that can be done.

I am closing this thread now as there is nothing that can be done for it by the game.

Taz D
Aug 29 2022, 10:23 AM
Sorry about that. How do I report it? Report abuse?? It's not exactly abuse but it is unwanted attention and asking personal questions.
Hi Alexandra,

You report it by blocking them. You can add a statement to that.

There is a thread in the Help & Support about the blocking and reporting with instructions how to do that:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594714

spoiler1041
Oct 11 2022, 03:34 PM
Ok, I admit it......

I'm gonna need a refresher course on how to play by the time it gets turned back on.......

tripod
Oct 11 2022, 07:36 PM
i wanna say thank you raul and team for getting our game back... we all might have been headaches to keep wondering when but just know we all love this game and friendships we have made over the past 13 years...its an game that many of us love for stress relief or company... thanks again for understanding....

slartismum
Oct 11 2022, 08:05 PM
Back on line and so grateful. Thank you all for your dedication and perseverance.

dnldfrench
Oct 11 2022, 08:20 PM
I think I can speak for all us Farmers, Welcome Back ! :)

MOM GLENDA
Oct 11 2022, 08:23 PM
thank you for getting farmtown back on .wish i had not started ship tonight it take 45 mins to fill between each one since no ships out. its 921 pm now

Taz D
Oct 11 2022, 08:29 PM
thank you for getting farmtown back on .wish i had not started ship tonight it take 45 mins to fill between each one since no ships out. its 921 pm now
Hi Mom Glenda,
Just a suggestiopn, but if you only load 1 container, fix what you can of your logbook, then send it out. Tomorrow load another ship again with 1 container, click on reuse itinerary, then make any additional changes you need to do to it. Then the same thing the next day and so on until the times get back down to workable short times. I have done this every time I have come back from a vacation and it taks only a few days to get them down to workable and my logbook back the way I want it.

MOM GLENDA
Oct 11 2022, 09:34 PM
Hi Mom Glenda,
Just a suggestiopn, but if you only load 1 container, fix what you can of your logbook, then send it out. Tomorrow load another ship again with 1 container, click on reuse itinerary, then make any additional changes you need to do to it. Then the same thing the next day and so on until the times get back down to workable short times. I have done this every time I have come back from a vacation and it taks only a few days to get them down to workable and my logbook back the way I want it. thank you i will do that never thought of that .i am here everyday because i only go to my doctor. not able to go any where else.wears me out going to the doctor thanks again

rjfxvii
Oct 12 2022, 01:35 AM
Well, we're finally back, having missed a week of being able to do anything with our farms. Will you be doing anything to reward your loyal players for having wait out this mess? Or are you thinking we'll just forget this whole mess?

Walkies
Oct 12 2022, 02:31 AM
So glad to be back! Thank you so much.

michelle jo
Oct 12 2022, 03:48 AM
welcome back everyone thanks to all who work to get us bk up and running

keith of maisie farm uk
Oct 12 2022, 05:44 AM
just do one containeer

MNWildOne423
Oct 12 2022, 08:15 AM
So happy the game is back up. I took a long layoff from the game and recently came back. This break affected me way differently than that layoff did. It actually gave me anxiety! lol Thanks to the developers for getting us going again. Hoping another update comes soon but this must have been a big setback so I will do my best to be patient. Happy farming all!

Macshelly
Oct 12 2022, 08:55 AM
I'm so glad you're back! Thank you for all your hard work. :)

PS When is the Halloween stuff coming out? I'm ready to decorate my Halloween Town!

Mama Lauri
Oct 12 2022, 10:19 AM
Thank you for your time and patience on getting our game back up. While we were down I went searching for another farm game where I could do what I do here, there is no other game. Again thank you.

Sammac17
Oct 12 2022, 03:21 PM
Just wanted to say Thank You to all the Devs who worked so hard to get this straightened out. So glad to be back on. Your hard work and patience is well appreciated. Thanls again.

RIAP27
Oct 12 2022, 05:31 PM
Kudos to the Devs for getting FT back online. Its tough to battle a juggernaut like FB, and I am happy they perservered.
Happy to be back on the farms!

Denise Dianna
Oct 12 2022, 06:15 PM
thanks I am glad to be back. Thanks to the Moderators for dealing well with what must have been a stressful situation.

Raineb
Oct 14 2022, 01:24 AM
Not sure if this is the place to put this but I would like to thank you all for all you did getting FarmTown back up and running you all did a great job. Only game I play and I love it. it is such a good game Lorraine aka Wild Farmer

rockcandymountain
Oct 17 2022, 06:53 PM
When will a much delayed new release be available?

marymarcel
Oct 17 2022, 06:55 PM
When will a much delayed new release be available?

Hi rockcandymountain :)

Im sorry but we dont have that information as the developers dont tell us in advance.

Larwin
Oct 20 2022, 09:46 PM
slashkey and farmtown are a great community hope to see you for a long time. not many games have this level of support and dedication to their community.

Parrot mom
Oct 26 2022, 05:49 PM
Hi,

I'm playing another game that left Facebook several years ago. Before they left, we had plenty of notice and a transition period where we could play it on Facebook or on the platform independent of Facebook. The link to the game is embedded in our game forum which still resides on Facebook. It has been that way for several years. That forum and many of it's existing players are still active on Facebook. Many of us still on Facebook use the link on the forum to access the game years after the game left Facebook.

I'm sure you could set up a standalone Farm Town platform numerous ways, but if you want to keep your existing players that are on Facebook, please consider maintaining a link to the new platform on the existing FB Farm Town page if the game is going to another platform. That way we aren't dependent on maintaining all of our email addresses to get to the game. Rather just one link to the game would need to be maintained.

Taz D
Oct 26 2022, 06:00 PM
Hi,

I'm playing another game that left Facebook several years ago. Before they left, we had plenty of notice and a transition period where we could play it on Facebook or on the platform independent of Facebook. The link to the game is embedded in our game forum which still resides on Facebook. It has been that way for several years. That forum and many of it's existing players are still active on Facebook. Many of us still on Facebook use the link on the forum to access the game years after the game left Facebook.

I'm sure you could set up a standalone Farm Town platform numerous ways, but if you want to keep your existing players that are on Facebook, please consider maintaining a link to the new platform on the existing FB Farm Town page if the game is going to another platform. That way we aren't dependent on maintaining all of our email addresses to get to the game. Rather just one link to the game would need to be maintained.
Hi Parrot Mom,
If you want to make a suggestion, please post it in the Suggestions section where we arrange those by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a thread there but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.

The purpose of providing your email address is to allow the development of a website for playing Farm Town to be used only if Facebook forces them to move from there.

TsunamiVince
Nov 11 2022, 10:21 AM
1) First, thank you devs for getting your game to run under unity. Porting it from flash was no small task and we're all grateful you decided to port it instead of abandoning it like many other developers.

and with the carrot comes the stick. Small stick, but a stick...

2) Clicks, which this game does by the boatload, can get extremely laggy. I know, I know. This is just kind of a general comment. But when I can click faster than the game responds by hand then we got problems. I can click on a field three or four times before the system moves the square and does something like plant. This isn't good.

3) The navigation map with the one square per farm thing sometimes refuses to shrink back down. I'll click around they thing trying to get it to go away and it will just sit there taking up screen space. The only thing that seems to fix this is to navigate somewhere then hope the thing goes away.

4) In coop quests the very first time I click "show neighbors coop quests" the upper left box in the coop quest grid always has a highlight. My first thought is "Oh, they've got something I need!" Then it's, "Oh that stupid bug again." This is super easy to reproduce.

5) Again on coop quests, when moving the mouse around in the neighbors coop quest grid you can inevitably get whatever the mouse was last on to stay highlighted when the mouse moves off the coop quest grid. I can understand if the mouse flys out of the playfield entirely that it stays highlighted but it's still on the playfield and keeps the thing highlighted, especially if it's just on the scrollbar.

6) There is basically no way to hide trains. I somehow got a few fields stuck under my trains and I have no way to hide the train to clear that silly field out. With what it took to get all my trains crammed together like I have, I'm not moving them anywhere.

7) With all the awesome tools there is an abundance of workers and not enough work. You need to come up with something like a treadmill in the job market so we can click on something. Like four clicks an xp or something while we're waiting to get work.

8) Zombies in the market. I've started waiting for people to move or talk in market before hiring anyone because I've hired so many zombies in market.

9) Zombies in my farm. After visiting market, zombies will pop up in my farm when I go back. The first few times this happened I was thinking someone was stalking me or something. Since it happens so often I finally figured out it was just a glitch.

Again, these are small annoyances and not serious bugs. Just add these to the "real soon now" bug list.

Good job in general, and using the farm pass as a revenue generator is a great idea. I personally love it (until I get an impossible task, LOL!).

Tsunami Vince. :)

Denise Dianna
Dec 17 2022, 08:37 AM
I have 601 points and so have completed Farm Pass for this season (month). I have already made the suggestion so I am saying it again here....there needs to be more to farm pass. I have already completed it on the 17th of the month and that is with a ten day "vacation" because FB shut us down. There needs to be more!

Sayso
Jan 09 2023, 08:25 PM
sayso, I wondered because when I by something it is a pain to pay it now. They also say this is Facebook, not Farm Town. I think I will stop baying if the Facebood guy will get all of it. I'm just wondering.

Taz D
Jan 09 2023, 08:38 PM
sayso, I wondered because when I by something it is a pain to pay it now. They also say this is Facebook, not Farm Town. I think I will stop baying if the Facebood guy will get all of it. I'm just wondering.
Hi Sayso,
Facebook does not own Farm Town. Facebook handles all the transactions for all the games when you buy the ingame purchases like Farm Town's farm cash. Slashkay owns Farm Town and they get paid the amount you pay for the farm cash minus a fee for processing the transaction.

ImTznU
Jan 14 2023, 06:14 PM
Just a warning to all.... if you need/use large amounts of storage do not remove deadbeat neighbors!!

I went through and cleaned up my neighbor list... BIG MISTAKE!

I now am way over my storage limit because I lost a ton of spaces PLUS since I have the added purchased storage that doubles the spaces that have even made it worse! I had like 3500 spaces and now only have 1460!!

That is one of the problems with having played for a long time... so many drop out and unless you want to add a ton of random people to your facebook you can't keep enough active players/neighbors.

So do NOT remove them unless you want to add a bunch of randoms to your FB!! Sucks!

Taz D
Jan 14 2023, 06:30 PM
Just a warning to all.... if you need/use large amounts of storage do not remove deadbeat neighbors!!

I went through and cleaned up my neighbor list... BIG MISTAKE!

I now am way over my storage limit because I lost a ton of spaces PLUS since I have the added purchased storage that doubles the spaces that have even made it worse! I had like 3500 spaces and now only have 1460!!

That is one of the problems with having played for a long time... so many drop out and unless you want to add a ton of random people to your facebook you can't keep enough active players/neighbors.

So do NOT remove them unless you want to add a bunch of randoms to your FB!! Sucks!
You might want to check the following thread link for other players looking for neighbors:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198

ImTznU
Jan 14 2023, 06:38 PM
Thank you! I will see. I just hate adding a bunch of random people I don't know to FB.

Back when FB started and all these games first started it was easy to have plenty of neighbors that you knew from your own FB or close referrals. I think that is one of the biggest issues I find with games I have played for years. It is hard to keep up with the high demand for neighbors by the game... unless you want to add a bunch of strangers... ugh!!!

The other issue is as for me I have my FB pretty locked down. In order to get and accept new friends I have to go change my setting and unlock my FB opening it up to other weirdos!! It just seems like there would be a safer way to deal with that for games.

Taz D
Jan 14 2023, 06:45 PM
Thank you! I will see. I just hate adding a bunch of random people I don't know to FB.

Back when FB started and all these games first started it was easy to have plenty of neighbors that you knew from your own FB or close referrals. I think that is one of the biggest issues I find with games I have played for years. It is hard to keep up with the high demand for neighbors by the game... unless you want to add a bunch of strangers... ugh!!!

The other issue is as for me I have my FB pretty locked down. In order to get and accept new friends I have to go change my setting and unlock my FB opening it up to other weirdos!! It just seems like there would be a safer way to deal with that for games.
Hi ImTznU,
The only thing you have to unlock is to allow them to send you Facebook friend requests and messages. After you have added those who you want then you can lock those back down.

Alexandra_J
Jan 29 2023, 12:25 PM
Eventually I know that you'll move away from facebook and we have our emails at the top of farmtown so you can email us when it goes ahead etc.

What about anyone who has a new facebook and haven't played farm town before...how would they get into the game? Unless that will be in the email you give us too?

Taz D
Jan 29 2023, 12:30 PM
Eventually I know that you'll move away from facebook and we have our emails at the top of farmtown so you can email us when it goes ahead etc.

What about anyone who has a new facebook and haven't played farm town before...how would they get into the game? Unless that will be in the email you give us too?
Hi Alexandra J,
All the information about it will be available if or when the move happens.

Aussie Rae
Feb 05 2023, 10:35 PM
I think its about time that allowing farmers to just water a neighbor, friend or anyone elses flowers was stopped. Now that the Farm Pass requires us to water using the Watering Can its not nice to find someone has visited and you cannot water the flowers you need unless you have them on a farm marked Private. Asking that flowers not be watered doesn't seem to work as some people just ignore that and go ahead regardless. Maybe give that option in the Hiring process in Preferences for those who want their flowers watered.

Taz D
Feb 05 2023, 11:09 PM
I think its about time that allowing farmers to just water a neighbor, friend or anyone elses flowers was stopped. Now that the Farm Pass requires us to water using the Watering Can its not nice to find someone has visited and you cannot water the flowers you need unless you have them on a farm marked Private. Asking that flowers not be watered doesn't seem to work as some people just ignore that and go ahead regardless. Maybe give that option in the Hiring process in Preferences for those who want their flowers watered.
Hi Aussie Rae,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organized those by subject for the developers to see and not the General Feedback section.