PDA

View Full Version : Closed Feedback Threads

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13

Momma Woods
Oct 28 2014, 09:37 PM
Hi Momma Woods:)

I moved your post to General Feedback on Cooperative Quests.

Yes, if you keep your quests unfinished, you are helping your neighbors/friends, they can still get products for those quests until it is completed or expired.

The quests are showed until farmers collect coins, if they havent open to check the quests, then they will stay there until collection.:)

ty marymarcel

ant123%
Oct 29 2014, 07:16 AM
hello I need Chili powder for my quest can you help!
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1246188401&farm_ix=1

Taz D
Oct 29 2014, 07:47 AM
hello I need Chili powder for my quest can you help!
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1246188401&farm_ix=1
Hi Ant,
I am sorry but the only way you can get help for your co-op quest is to check the posts in the following thread and if someone has chili powder listed as what they have available then you go to their farm and buy it. No one but your neighbors and friends can come to your quest and sell you it. Here is the link to that thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=605174

RFMad
Oct 29 2014, 01:07 PM
I would like it to be easier to connect the cars to the Locomotive and other cars. I've been working and moving so it will highlight and it's very difficult to get it just right :(
If this needs to be moved, please do so. Thanks!

Petuniaflower
Oct 29 2014, 04:25 PM
I really didn't know where to put this :rolleyes:

I use the green hand a bunch.I put mines, buildings for animals and a fish hatchery just now,on the upper edge. Because ,some of my farms are not in the era or whatever to have these items.My medieval farm they are hidden in the mountains.I don't normally like to to it,but at times it works best. I so appreciate the dev's and Raul,making buildings put in storage having a choice of angles.I usually have to put some in storage to buy something,then move it where I want with the hand,then go get my buildings.Use to when retrieving them they would be the wrong way and difficult to put back.Just now learned how much I like that change..THANK YOU RAUL

c.abell
Oct 30 2014, 03:09 AM
Happy Birthday, Rob_T. I hope you have a very enjoyable day.

Rob T
Oct 30 2014, 09:07 AM
Happy Birthday, Rob_T. I hope you have a very enjoyable day.

Thankyou c.abell :) i hope so too :)

firegold flames
Oct 30 2014, 10:16 AM
happy birthday rob t :)

Eradani
Oct 30 2014, 10:24 AM
:) :p :) :p :) Happy Birthday :) :p :) :p :)

Dallace
Oct 30 2014, 10:28 AM
Happy Birthday Rob T. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Rob T
Oct 30 2014, 10:49 AM
happy birthday rob t :)

:) :p :) :p :) Happy Birthday :) :p :) :p :)

Happy Birthday Rob T. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Thankyou all so much :)

crafty chris
Oct 30 2014, 01:57 PM
happy birthday rob :)

Rob T
Oct 30 2014, 09:47 PM
happy birthday rob :)

Thankyou crafty chris :)

jmdoda4438@comcast.net
Oct 30 2014, 10:26 PM
Happy Birthday Rob T have a great day!!!!!

slartismum
Oct 30 2014, 10:38 PM
Happy birthday, Rob T. Thanks for all your hard work. Have a great day.

Texas Belle
Oct 30 2014, 10:56 PM
Happy Birthday, hope you had an awesome day!!

dnana
Oct 31 2014, 05:39 AM
Hey, Happy Birthday, hope you had a good day and had some fun! :)

Rob T
Oct 31 2014, 10:17 AM
Happy Birthday Rob T have a great day!!!!!

Happy birthday, Rob T. Thanks for all your hard work. Have a great day.

Happy Birthday, hope you had an awesome day!!

Hey, Happy Birthday, hope you had a good day and had some fun! :)

Thankyou all so much :)

Lee Ann
Oct 31 2014, 10:27 AM
sorry I am late Happy Birthday Rob !!!

Rob T
Oct 31 2014, 12:00 PM
sorry I am late Happy Birthday Rob !!!

Thankyou Lee Ann :)

firegold flames
Nov 01 2014, 04:48 AM
I am happy with the forum , i never do any tricks and illusions on farm town
and this forum is great and good for beginners and i want to applause to staffs , moderator and everyone
who contribute to the new forum page .I hope members & all will make full use of new forum.

Rob T
Nov 01 2014, 07:27 AM
I am happy with the forum , i never do any tricks and illusions on farm town
and this forum is great and good for beginners and i want to applause to staffs , moderator and everyone
who contribute to the new forum page .I hope members & all will make full use of new forum.

JUst so people are aware, its not just a guide, its also a place where you are all allowed to ask questions to get help :) you can post into any of the threads :)

Dr. Dirt
Nov 01 2014, 07:32 AM
I have the 2 trains with 10 cars each so the mayor works all the facilities on all the farms. After the mayor starts collecting I can take my game offline and the mayor continues to collect. If I do this offline will it actually still work the facilities of my neighbors and show up for them as if I were still online?

Seraphina Warrior
Nov 01 2014, 08:54 AM
I have the 2 trains with 10 cars each so the mayor works all the facilities on all the farms. After the mayor starts collecting I can take my game offline and the mayor continues to collect. If I do this offline will it actually still work the facilities of my neighbors and show up for them as if I were still online?

Hi Dr. Dirt, taking yourself offline will not affect the working of your friends facilities. Everything will be as it would've been if you had done them online. :)

Dr. Dirt
Nov 01 2014, 10:53 AM
Thank You. :)

Eradani
Nov 01 2014, 11:11 AM
JUst so people are aware, its not just a guide, its also a place where you are all allowed to ask questions to get help :) you can post into any of the threads :)

are you aware the threads got set up as Moderated?

LongsleeveSteve
Nov 01 2014, 11:36 AM
Some of us in Farm Town will not pay (Farm Town Cash) to add different facilities or even buy equipment with Farm Town cash. Now you want us to buy a new farm for over 5 billion coins when it is hard enough as it is to gain even 1 billion coins. I know I have said several times over that I'd quit Farm Town. Someone is really putting me to a test. It's great we can now earn FT cash, but it's slow. Someone tell me is it time to draw a line and stop?:mad:

ccheney
Nov 01 2014, 12:37 PM
I'm one who can't afford to buy FC which does make the game slower for me in many ways.Especially when working my facilities.It can take me over an hour to fill them all because I don't have the tools to automatically load all and store all. I figured it up and it would take over $200 of real money for me to buy the FC needed to buy all the different tools (at least 10)needed to work the facilities in one click. That's ridiculous. I have actually gotten rid of some facilities because I don't have the time to sit and constantly click to fill them all and cash them all out.
I agree that the cost of expansion has gotten way out of hand. Why don't they just stop offering expansions rather than offer them but make it nearly impossible to take advantage of it.

Pamgow
Nov 01 2014, 02:58 PM
I plot and plan, but I don't keep a spreadsheet. Don't need to. I know what crops I need the most of and there is a nifty little sorting tool when I go to plant that will sort the crops by the amount stored. That way I can always see what I need to plant and approximately how much. I have never bought farm cash, can't afford to (not when you need a working toilet more), BUT with the farm cash I earn from leveling up and from quests, I plot out how to spend that FC with the future in mind. I bought the manure spreader because it doubles my crops.....so planting one farm of wheat yields the same as if I planted two farms the same size of wheat. It was 50 farm cash well spent. Same with the sprinkler. From the day I began playing the game, I stored crops and products from coin facilities because I knew that down the road I would need them. I have more oil stored that I can possibly ever use in my oil refinery unless I just get rid of my 6 oil wells and let my stockpile run out. Planning IS a big part of the game. Like real life, if you don't plan for your future, you're going to come up short. Yes, I do have to buy multiples of facilities for lumber, paper, inks, cheese etc, but the recent increase in some of these products has allowed me to put some of these facilities in storage. As I grow my facilities, I made need to take them out again. Also, you can go for a 15 day period without stocking service facilities of certain items in order to get ahead; with me it's items that require red inks. I can't believe how much red ink is used in this game. I DO believe that the pigments should be used for many items that inks are currently used for simply because of the type of product and how inks/pigments and certain surfaces interact with each other. I too am puzzled as to why most things require ink.

caro_gordon
Nov 01 2014, 04:04 PM
I think this is a wonderful idea and would very much like to add some design teaching. I have been doing artistic (picture) designs for three years and am quite advanced and would enjoys sharing what I know to the members of this forum inthe new thread. Please allow me to do so I have a lot to offer.... tkz so much.

Rob T
Nov 01 2014, 04:26 PM
are you aware the threads got set up as Moderated?

I do apologise.... permissions can be a pain in the...... but i have fixed it now i think ahhaha. Was an oversight on my part.

Eradani
Nov 01 2014, 06:25 PM
I do apologise.... permissions can be a pain in the...... but i have fixed it now i think ahhaha. Was an oversight on my part.

glad i mentioned it then if it was just a glitch :)

Rob T
Nov 01 2014, 07:27 PM
glad i mentioned it then if it was just a glitch :)

i'm glad you did also :) Thankyou

Seraphina Warrior
Nov 02 2014, 03:22 AM
Thank You. :)

You are very welcome Dr. Dirt. Have a wonderful day! :)

Petuniaflower
Nov 02 2014, 03:29 PM
Crafty when you have time to sell me something give me a ring or yell or holler:D

crafty chris
Nov 02 2014, 05:17 PM
Crafty when you have time to sell me something give me a ring or yell or holler:D

sorry petuina i dont yell or holler found they make my throat sore and cant talk for a while (some will say thats a good thing lol) but message sent and deal done :)

Dulcinea
Nov 02 2014, 08:44 PM
I can't believe how much red ink is used in this game. I DO believe that the pigments should be used for many items that inks are currently used for simply because of the type of product and how inks/pigments and certain surfaces interact with each other. I too am puzzled as to why most things require ink.

Case in point: the Fire Hydrant. I have personally witnessed our town workers painting our hydrants. So why does Farm Town color them with ink? I'm no expert on paint, true, but isn't paint a pigment? I really don't get it. :confused:

ccheney
Nov 02 2014, 11:42 PM
Why does FT color the clothing in the winter clothes,factory, sewing factory the linen factory and any other factory that uses cotton or wool with ink? We should have a dye factory to make dye for these items.

Carol from Happy Acres
Nov 03 2014, 11:07 AM
It would be nice if the teal dot followed avatars to the marketplace. I look for people that do co-op quests there if I need things that I can't find from my neighbors or the thread in the forum. It takes a lot of time to click each person and check to see if they have quests.

Taz D
Nov 03 2014, 11:15 AM
It would be nice if the teal dot followed avatars to the marketplace. I look for people that do co-op quests there if I need things that I can't find from my neighbors or the thread in the forum. It takes a lot of time to click each person and check to see if they have quests.
Hi Carol,
We do have a thread here in the social section that you can look for items you need. Here is a link to that thread:
If you still want to suggest that some way be used to mark who in the markets is doing co-op quests, then please put your suggestion in the Suggestion section where it will more likely be seen by the developers. You can't start a new thread there, but you can reply to an existing one that applies to your suggestion.

Amber Leigh
Nov 04 2014, 07:45 AM
During my first year or two year one at FT, I used flowers frozen at a mid growing stage to decorate. FT partially grown flowers are one of my favorite design elements.

I'm attempting to repeat the process at my farm 12 and its not working. As before, the flowers reach a certain maturity and I freeze; however, when I leave FT and return, the flowers remain frozen but suspended at the state as if I had just planted.

Is there any known action or anything I can do take do to defeat this glitch? Will flowers only freeze properly if on certain farms or are all flowers not freezing correctly?

TIA

Eradani
Nov 04 2014, 08:14 AM
weird. i just visited your farm and the orange and yellow poppies are doing what they're supposed to do but the red poppies are seedlings even though they're closer to being ready. i checked my farm that has every flower in every stage of growth and they're all ok.

Amber Leigh
Nov 04 2014, 10:00 AM
The growing flowers reverted back to seedlings after I freezing ... :(

marymarcel
Nov 04 2014, 10:04 AM
The growing flowers reverted back to seedlings after I freezing ... :(

Hi Amber Leigh:)

We have let the developers know about this issue, hopefully they will find a fix for this issue.:)

trina531
Nov 04 2014, 10:45 AM
I know if I use flowers bought in the store I can freeze them and they have stayed frozen, but if I take flowers out of my storage and place them on another farm and try to freeze them they will not stay frozen.

Amber Leigh
Nov 04 2014, 09:11 PM
I don't know if developers made an adjustment or doing what I just did is what works, but here it is ...

I froze another group of flowers that were within 2 hours of full maturity. Like before, the flowers froze and I left farm town. Like before, I returned to find the flowers still frozen; however, this time not I discover them frozen as seedling, but as a flower one stage below the stage actually frozen and one stage of growth above seedlng.

Maybe that is the trick ... that a frozen flower not fully matured will freeze as one stage back and when I froze when only one stage above seedling, freezing kicked it back one stage --- to seedling.

Not perfect, but acceptable. Will continue to follow this tread and, also, report if i notice a difference.

Many thanks!

PapaDoe
Nov 04 2014, 10:18 PM
I hope I'm not out of line here... however I have read some of your postings and I've come to the conclusion that I think you have missed the whole thing about playing this "game" on your computer... I'm only on level 156 or 157.. and I just enjoy going into that market place and watch and laugh at these "picky" and "spoiled " farmers wanting to plow and harvest but you gotta have this and I wont do that .. and I don't fish ..I don't do flowers.... What the Hay people... It's just a game on a computer... when the day is done and you turn it off if you do.. there is nothing to put into your pockets no bills you gotta pay.. it's just a game... I struggle keeping fuel now... but I work till I run out and i go again... I don't sweat the complications of becoming a big time farmer because I just want to come on here do a little begging for a job... work and finish it... carry on a little conversation maybe... and go on.. I have met some great people on here just because I stopped and took time to say hello... and we didn't talk about anything but how proud we are of our real families or our dogs.. and just the thrill to be looking at an avatar that represents somebody whose probably 100's of miles away ..there together ..on a farm.. in my little room.. talking life..sorry guys... felt I just had to say that... Don't make everything in your life so complicated you can't enjoy this time with all these people with a thousand different stories to tell.... if you just let them.. have a little fun for once... it's just a game..

Eradani
Nov 05 2014, 11:04 AM
I don't know if developers made an adjustment or doing what I just did is what works, but here it is ...

I froze another group of flowers that were within 2 hours of full maturity. Like before, the flowers froze and I left farm town. Like before, I returned to find the flowers still frozen; however, this time not I discover them frozen as seedling, but as a flower one stage below the stage actually frozen and one stage of growth above seedlng.

Maybe that is the trick ... that a frozen flower not fully matured will freeze as one stage back and when I froze when only one stage above seedling, freezing kicked it back one stage --- to seedling.

Not perfect, but acceptable. Will continue to follow this tread and, also, report if i notice a difference.

Many thanks!

check out my farm Canwood Pines, i have every flower frozen in every stage of growth. it is possible to freeze them anytime and have them stay that way.

in the post above your's, trina says she thinks the difference is buying from the store, or taking out of storage.

Amber Leigh
Nov 05 2014, 01:41 PM
Eradani, I'm an oldie on FT and I agree that it was possible, but it wasn't on my farm 12 the day I initially posted.

Anyway, tested again and everything seems to be as it should an I'm very appreciative to be able to freeze flowers just as I use to once again. :)

rjohn726
Nov 06 2014, 06:19 AM
I seem to be seeing that the Utilization has gone up across the board on at least the trees and the crops.

That is also a good thing as it will make for a more interesting game

I like the challenge that will bring

But then that is me.

cairo
Nov 06 2014, 10:46 AM
[I can't post in the 'suggestion' area, so I hope its okay to do so here.]

It would be so much easier if they listed the seeds by when they harvest. When I want to plant several types of items, I usually pick by when they harvest, and it just takes away some fun when you have to constantly scroll thu the list to find which ones you can choose from. Wouldn't it make more sense to list in order. Put all the 1 day harvest in order, then all the 2 day ..etc... Then all the seed types are right there together and you don't have to keep scrolling up and down. I like coming to play to get away from stress, and for me, it just takes away from fun I have because it gets to be a pain to have to constantly scroll thru the list all the time. I know its not hard, but it would be so much easier.

Im sure it would be an easy change, i used to program, so i know code wont have to be changed, just moved around.

Jean

FarmerMcLashwood
Nov 06 2014, 10:55 AM

It would be so much easier if they listed the seeds by when they harvest. When I want to plant several types of items, I usually pick by when they harvest, and it just takes away some fun when you have to constantly scroll thu the list to find which ones you can choose from. Wouldn't it make more sense to list in order. Put all the 1 day harvest in order, then all the 2 day ..etc... Then all the seed types are right there together and you don't have to keep scrolling up and down. I like coming to play to get away from stress, and for me, it just takes away from fun I have because it gets to be a pain to have to constantly scroll thru the list all the time. I know its not hard, but it would be so much easier.

Im sure it would be an easy change, i used to program, so i know code wont have to be changed, just moved around.

Jean

If when you go to the store to buy seeds.. top right hand corner there is an icon A-Z click that and scroll down to harvest time. :-)

Taz D
Nov 06 2014, 11:27 AM

Jean
Hi Jean,
Just to add to what Farmer McLashwood said, you can post in the Suggestion section. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can Reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion. We do this to keep the suggestion section clean and organized for the members and developers.

cairo
Nov 06 2014, 12:35 PM
thanks. i didnt realize i could do that i havent played in a long time and things are so much different.

jean

MaryinVA
Nov 06 2014, 07:54 PM
I wish these quests didn't ever end in the "load"...something. It's easier to just collect ingredients from several quests, but when you need to get a final item to load, you need to find someone with the same quest. Right now I need to buy a dirty linen cart so I can load it into a facility. I have everything except that.

Taz D
Nov 06 2014, 08:53 PM
I wish these quests didn't ever end in the "load"...something. It's easier to just collect ingredients from several quests, but when you need to get a final item to load, you need to find someone with the same quest. Right now I need to buy a dirty linen cart so I can load it into a facility. I have everything except that.
Hi Mary,
I moved your post to the feedback thread about the co-op quests. The thread you posted in is not for feedback. but is for posting what ingredients you have that others can buy.

Amber Leigh
Nov 07 2014, 06:37 PM
I started another group of flowers and same problem of flowers returning to a seedling stage after freezing.

hifli74
Nov 08 2014, 10:17 AM
:)I don't know if many people know this but if you are hired to farm and get booted you can return to the farm IF you have sent a message and click on the green man at the bottom right of the message box. I don't know why ft hasn't explained this to anyone primarily the beginners!

Petuniaflower
Nov 08 2014, 12:01 PM
I really enjoy this co-operative quest.:)I have been observing and when someone gets a quest with flowers in it.It seems to be harder to complete. I have even gone through the friends here who post their quest.You don't see many with carnations,white roses and such.

rjohn726
Nov 09 2014, 05:45 AM
This has changed to more the way it was in prior days.

Guess I really don't need those Coconut trees I got after-all.

Seems to be moving on as it used to be.

Jackie E
Nov 09 2014, 12:06 PM
In FACILITY MANAGER, Construction Materials' cement block takes only 2 hours to complete; but in QUEST MANAGER, the same product says it takes 8 hours to complete. I assume the Quest Manager has the correct time of completion, because that is how long I have to wait, now, before this quest step is completed. When was this changed? and why doesn't it show the same time in both Managers? (I took screen shots of this but can't show them because the photo icon asks for a html URL, which I don't have because it's on my computer.)

Taz D
Nov 09 2014, 12:34 PM
In FACILITY MANAGER, Construction Materials' cement block takes only 2 hours to complete; but in QUEST MANAGER, the same product says it takes 8 hours to complete. I assume the Quest Manager has the correct time of completion, because that is how long I have to wait, now, before this quest step is completed. When was this changed? and why doesn't it show the same time in both Managers? (I took screen shots of this but can't show them because the photo icon asks for a html URL, which I don't have because it's on my computer.)
Hi Jackie,
You would have to upload the screen shots to your Facebook photos to be able to attach them here, because we wouldn't have access to your computer.
Check your quest and see how many cement blocks it requires. The Construction facility only makes 3 every 2 hours. And I am guessing your quest calls for 12 blocks which would require 4 batches and take 8 hours to complete.

BethFB
Nov 10 2014, 08:03 PM
I am quite willing to help my neighbors with their quests but every one I click on I get the message that I can't help because my quest doesn't require the same thing that their quest does. If this keeps up I am giving up on these co-operative quests as too much work for not enough benefit.

I agree, I want to help my neighbors. The help notes for one product out of two and you have already scanned your neighbors who are doing the Co-Ops and find that they don't have the same ones up as you do, that gets discouraging as you want to get the quests done as fast as you can. But only one help note for two products that your neighbors' quests are not even on the same page as you, you have to seek out groups to help you get those two products or at least one of them and have someone sell another to you or hope that someone has what you need.

Beth

Taz D
Nov 10 2014, 08:12 PM
I agree, I want to help my neighbors. The help notes for one product out of two and you have already scanned your neighbors who are doing the Co-Ops and find that they don't have the same ones up as you do, that gets discouraging as you want to get the quests done as fast as you can. But only one help note for two products that your neighbors' quests are not even on the same page as you, you have to seek out groups to help you get those two products or at least one of them and have someone sell another to you or hope that someone has what you need.

Beth
Hi Beth,
We also have a thread here in the forums that you can look for the items you need and also post your own quests to maybe help others and yourself. Here is a link to it:

hughpuppies
Nov 12 2014, 08:37 AM
Funny how I don't have any quest they game never once gave me a quest. I played when it started got to level 80 quit and started back up like 2 weeks ago currently at level 97. This is just me not complaining about the game or who made it. I will never have enough farm Cash to get the items I need out of the store. Currently it takes me like 2 and a half-3 hours to harvest plow and seed 3 farms. Wished I could get a the highest conbination machine so I can Harvest, Plow and Seed all at once. I also wish one day to have enough gas to never run out, than again I will never have enough Farm Cash. No I am not asking the game to give out more farm cash.

hughpuppies
Nov 12 2014, 08:55 AM
I was reading the comments section and came up with someone who was complaining about not enough levels etc to earn farm cash. I do agree there should be more levels. But with all the cheats around to up ur XPs to gain levels faster than when farm town started, it really doesn't make sense for slash key because I understand the company needs to make money to keep our farms alive. I feel it's fair that we are allowed to have others work on our farms using our tools and fuel. We can also go to our friends and neighbors to help with designing. I do think most of us have multiple accounts already and to allowed us to use those features is another way of slash key giving back to its loyal farmers. There are however a lot of premium tools we can purchase with our farm cash that we would like to have to save time on while working on our facilities but when we reached maximum levels, we can only rely on quests to give extra farm cash. So here are a couple of my suggestions.

1. have a premium membership option like game point and pogo so premium members can receive X amount of farm cash each month and option of purchasing premium items at a discount.

2. Continue to increase levels but only give farm cash at certain milestones such as level 750, level 1000 etc in which then people at that level will receive a free premium item or maybe 30 farm cash.

I do not do half of the quest because half of them required premium items and it makes no sense to purchase premium items for 30 - 40 farm cash to earn 1 point towards the weekly 1 or 2 farm cash incentive.

Just some of my thoughts on this topic.

You want people to be able to use cheats, so they can level faster? You want more levels? Just how many levels to do you think is enough before people will not be able to reach these levels?

What about the ones who have to do their farms on their own, like do each plot hand by hand on all their farms because they will never have enough farm cash to get the items they need out of the store so they don't have to take 2 hours or longer doing their farms?

Why do people assume more levels means better game?

The other thing is not everyone is going to have billions of coins, so why punish people by making items in the game store cost like 10 billion to buy another farm, 5 billion to expand your farm to 40 by 40 but before you expand to 40 by 40 you have to expand in order so you end up spending more than 5 billion.

As long as I will ever play this game I will never see a billion at one time. So I get punished and not be able to buy items in the store because a few people have over billions of dollars. That is not right at all.

If you want a fair game you should not punish some people while rewarding others. The people who get over a billion I will bet more than half cheat to get that much.

Okay just went to the realtor Office and for me to expand to 26 by 26 I would need 10,000,000,000 10 billion dollars, does that include upgrade to all your farms you own or just 1.

For me the game takes to long since I will never have enough coins or farm cash, so why should I keep playing, what is Farm Town going to do for people who will never have enough coins or farm cash to get what they need out of the stores, so they don't have to sit playing this game for 2 or more straight hours?

I know they are in business to make money, but why punish some and not others?

Another example, why is it when you want like a 12 by 12 seeder you just can't buy it if you have the farm cash? No, you need to buy the first one then the second one and work your way up to the best oneThat goes for anything in the game.

Maybe if the game take a long hard look at some of these accounts that have billions of coins and billions of experience and say hey you how did you get all that so fast?

I played a game for 13 years which I still play, they have a sure fire way to catch cheaters, if you ever want to know Farm Town let me know, tired of all the cheaters getting the benefits in the game.

Taz D
Nov 12 2014, 10:34 AM
You want people to be able to use cheats, so they can level faster? You want more levels? Just how many levels to do you think is enough before people will not be able to reach these levels?

What about the ones who have to do their farms on their own, like do each plot hand by hand on all their farms because they will never have enough farm cash to get the items they need out of the store so they don't have to take 2 hours or longer doing their farms?

The other thing is not everyone is going to have billions of coins, so why punish people by making items in the game store cost like 10 billion to buy another farm, 5 billion to expand your farm to 40 by 40 but before you expand to 40 by 40 you have to expand in order so you end up spending more than 5 billion.

As long as I will ever play this game I will never see a billion at one time. So I get punished and not be able to buy items in the store because a few people have over billions of dollars. That is not right at all.

If you want a fair game you should not punish some people while rewarding others. The people who get over a billion I will bet more than half cheat to get that much.

Okay just went to the realtor Office and for me to expand to 26 by 26 I would need 10,000,000,000 10 billion dollars, does that include upgrade to all your farms you own or just 1.

For me the game takes to long since I will never have enough coins or farm cash, so why should I keep playing, what is Farm Town going to do for people who will never have enough coins or farm cash to get what they need out of the stores, so they don't have to sit playing this game for 2 or more straight hours?

Another example, why is it when you want like a 12 by 12 seeder you just can't buy it if you have the farm cash? No, you need to buy the first one then the second one and work your way up to the best oneThat goes for anything in the game.

Maybe if the game take a long hard look at some of these accounts that have billions of coins and billions of experience and say hey you how did you get all that so fast?

I played a game for 13 years which I still play, they have a sure fire way to catch cheaters, if you ever want to know Farm Town let me know, tired of all the cheaters getting the benefits in the game.
Hi Hushpuppies,
Just to let you know, I have been playing since April 2010, am level 575 top level, with 295 million experience and make over close to 2 billion coins every 2 days. This is with one of each facility and a few extras of the basic ones to keep up with the others. I have never cheated to get higher in level unless you count planting raspberries every 2 hours to get my experience up. I do not layer or overlap crops. I have never used a bot to do my work. So not everyone who has billions of coins and high amounts of experience are cheats.

rjohn726
Nov 12 2014, 10:40 AM
The speed at painting the screens has greatly improved in the last update I got from Microsoft. For Microsoft 7

The transmission speed is still fast as I am using Charter Cable at 60 or so whatever that is, no change there.

This in now a nice play for me as speed has been a problem for me in the past.

Just to let you know

trina531
Nov 12 2014, 01:27 PM
Hear hear Taz. I could not agree with you more. I started playing Sept 1 2000. I own the facilities with a few extras too. Since the addition of the trains a few of those facilities went to storage. I do not layer either and only farm on 13 farms. The rest are for fun and designing. I have gain all the experience points given since level 60 something. The game is a balance and I continue to evaluate to keep it that way. Thanks again for all you and the other mods do.

Pamgow
Nov 12 2014, 02:01 PM
Funny how I don't have any quest they game never once gave me a quest. I played when it started got to level 80 quit and started back up like 2 weeks ago currently at level 97. This is just me not complaining about the game or who made it. I will never have enough farm Cash to get the items I need out of the store. Currently it takes me like 2 and a half-3 hours to harvest plow and seed 3 farms. Wished I could get a the highest conbination machine so I can Harvest, Plow and Seed all at once. I also wish one day to have enough gas to never run out, than again I will never have enough Farm Cash. No I am not asking the game to give out more farm cash.

If it is taking 2-3 hours to harvest, plow and seed 3 farms, you either have a very old computer with little RAM, a VERY slow internet connection or, you aren't spending most of that 2-3 hours actually doing those things. I can harvest, plow and seed 20 farms in about an hour. You won't have to harvest and plow yourself if you hire others from the marketplace.

If you are at level 97 then you have earned at least 97 farm cash. What do you do with it? I have plotted and planned what to do with my farm cash since I first began playing. I bought my oil wells beginning at about level 10 and kept adding. By the time I reached level 30 I bought my oil refinery and had a nice stockpile of oil to start producing fuel. By the time I was able to purchase my first fuel using "coin" tool, I had plenty of fuel. Since some tools are solar powered, they don't use fuel. It's all about what you want out of the game how to plan for the things you want. No different than real life really. I don't have ANY coin tools for harvesting. I do own the green fishing boat, a manure spreader and am working on my sprinklers. THOSE items, are the most valuable to me as they will increase my produce AND my coins. I also hire myself out to earn XP, coins and produce. What do you REALLY want out of the game? Figure it out and go for it.

Pamgow
Nov 12 2014, 02:43 PM

I don't have all the big farm expansions, I don't have the big tools, I don't "CHEAT", I PLAN out what I want and how to achieve it. Everyone has their own agenda for playing the game and everyone plays it for a different reason and in a different way. If what you want is EVERYTHING, then you will probably have to plunk down real cash for it. I personally can't afford to put real cash into the game so I have to be realistic about how I go about spending the farm cash I get from leveling up and doing the quests.

Also, at least half of the facilities are purchased with coins. From those I figure out which FC facilities will best aid me in my farming (Oil Refinery and horse stables, bee farm, Fish Plant and Semi Trucks are absolute necessities in the game).

You earn coins buy harvesting your own crops, but more if you work for others. You can use THEIR tools when working on their farms if you ask nicely. You can sell the produce for coins or keep what you need for coin facilities. It's not the cheaters who get ahead in the game, but those who plan out what they want and work for it. Also, those who can afford to spend real cash, do so and if that works for them, fine. It's NOT cheating to spend money on the game. I can't afford it, but I have fun figuring out the challenge of using what I have to MY benefit. If you don't want to work at it, then don't play the game. If you want to play the game, the put as much energy into the game as you do into your complaining and you will have a pretty nice farm. It's all up to you and your attitude. :)

StoneFace
Nov 12 2014, 03:10 PM
Originally (spring of 2009), I started to FT because my wife "needed neighbors" for the #3 farm.

I got hooked...... :eek::eek:

I now have my farm and a son's - both of which I fully manage.

Early on I realized that the game had two paths to offer: 1] only use coin and the occasional $25FC to buy tools and facilities.... or 2] supplement the game with my own money to have the farm cash necessary to have the goodies.

The new levels were okay, and the free FC was/is too. But it means that the devs have given.... GIVEN..... me 580 FC over time (actually double with the two farms).

Many players, I assume, eventually dropped out and spent their disposable cash on other things like smoking, eating out a lot, iPhones, etc, etc. To each his own.

I have no problem getting a couple gift cards each month and building up my FC reserve. Then when a new release hits, (and we should be about ready to close the old thread this week and get a new release next week), I am ready to purchase.

So .... 48 farms expanded to the max, all the tools at both and many duplicate facilities. In fact, I made a modest $7 billion, at each farm, or so since the last release while posting only a couple times a week at most.

Expensive? Yes ! Am I fortunate to bear that expense? I suppose so. But I prefer to NOT smoke or buy the latest phone, notebook, pad or other insanely expensive items. Again, to each his/her own.

By the way... my wife stopped playing back when there were about 8-10 farms..... lol

slartismum
Nov 12 2014, 03:27 PM
Don't you need to receive a reply from the farmer before you can click on the green man? When we send a message, it is not saved the same as the reply is.

hifli74
Nov 12 2014, 04:07 PM
Yes, I always send a thank you before I start.

ccheney
Nov 13 2014, 12:21 AM
Your message to someone doesn't get saved in your inbox only their message to you is saved so if they don't reply you can't get back to their farm

Judy Cowan
Nov 15 2014, 02:43 PM
I feel that we are being used, as people can over hang their facilities and hundred of lakes and rivers off their main property while the rest of us are paying cash for expansions for our farms, what gives... are they going to continue to allow this????

Taz D
Nov 15 2014, 04:54 PM
I feel that we are being used, as people can over hang their facilities and hundred of lakes and rivers off their main property while the rest of us are paying cash for expansions for our farms, what gives... are they going to continue to allow this????
Hi Judy,
This can only be done with the Green Freestyle Designer hand. I am sorry but yes it will continue. It was not the purpose intended in creating the hands which were to allow layering certain items on the farm, but was an unintended capability.

StoneFace
Nov 16 2014, 09:21 AM
As long as the "anchor" pixel is on the farm, yes the rest of the image can extend outside the boundaries. The ability to place that single pixel is one of the reasons that FT is so much fun to play in a variety of ways.

The expansion to a 40x40 size, and the use of the GreenHand is almost like having a 44x44 for the "cheap" :eek: expansion price of the 40x40

:cool:

Judy Cowan
Nov 16 2014, 02:27 PM
Hi Judy,
This can only be done with the Green Freestyle Designer hand. I am sorry but yes it will continue. It was not the purpose intended in creating the hands which were to allow layering certain items on the farm, but was an unintended capability.

Taz Thank you so much for answering my question, I really do appreciate it... I have the freestyle hand but never thought of doing this, as its like cheating

Taz D
Nov 16 2014, 03:36 PM
Taz Thank you so much for answering my question, I really do appreciate it... I have the freestyle hand but never thought of doing this, as its like cheating
Hi Judy,
It is not considered cheating, but it really is up to you how you feel about doing it. I have hung a couple things off the side but only where I felt I had to for preserving the crop production on that farm. I use it mostly for hiding some facilities that are necessary, but don't fit the theme of the farm. So again it is up to the individual to decide how to use it.

froglady1207@gmail.com
Nov 19 2014, 01:34 PM
I don't know who will reads this. My biggest gripe is the Avatars, they just get in the way and are not needed. The only way to use them is in the marketplace. Tried more than once to edit the avatar and does not work. We should have the options to do what we want with them. On our own farm or going to other peoples farm to work. DO U NOT UNDERSTAND THAT????????????????????????????? And the mentors will not give any feedback because they work for the game. I don't care if u play the game, because that just makes it worse that u don't see the concerns of the real players. In FarmVille u can block the avatar completely,,,,,it will not follow u anywhere even on other farms. So, HELLO don't say u can't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Duh is that so hard to understand????????????
And get rid of the black boxes that pop up saying loading item. They are right in the middle of the screen and in the way. I think we know it is loading a crop. Instead of trying to come up with something new correct some older concerns first. I know a lot of people do not want the avatars in any game!!!!! So who's brainstorm was that way back when? If u want changes address the use of avatars THEY ARE NOT NEEDED. I just want to plant and harvest by myself and not be followed.
TY
Vickye

whosyou?
Nov 19 2014, 02:38 PM
I don't know who will reads this. My biggest gripe is the Avatars, they just get in the way and are not needed. The only way to use them is in the marketplace. Tried more than once to edit the avatar and does not work. We should have the options to do what we want with them. On our own farm or going to other peoples farm to work. DO U NOT UNDERSTAND THAT????????????????????????????? And the mentors will not give any feedback because they work for the game. I don't care if u play the game, because that just makes it worse that u don't see the concerns of the real players. In FarmVille u can block the avatar completely,,,,,it will not follow u anywhere even on other farms. So, HELLO don't say u can't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Duh is that so hard to understand????????????
And get rid of the black boxes that pop up saying loading item. They are right in the middle of the screen and in the way. I think we know it is loading a crop. Instead of trying to come up with something new correct some older concerns first. I know a lot of people do not want the avatars in any game!!!!! So who's brainstorm was that way back when? If u want changes address the use of avatars THEY ARE NOT NEEDED. I just want to plant and harvest by myself and not be followed.
TY
Vickye

You already can customize your avatar,as well as make it stay in one spot and not follow you around.In fact...if you go to the game guides...you could read about it,and learn how to use these functions.

widow lyn
Nov 19 2014, 11:57 PM
Can we send a coin item to a friend or neighbor or does it have to be a cash item only

I would like to send my niece one of the small houses that is a coin item

doodi20
Nov 20 2014, 12:00 AM
I THINK IT'S ABOUT TIME THAT FARMTOWN GAME WILL BE IN WIDESCREEN.
ALL THE GAMES I PLAY ON FACEBOOK ARE WIDESCREEN AND I QUIT PLAYING FARMTOWN BECAUSE IT'S JUST A SMALL WINDOW, LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WILL HAVE THE GAME IN WIDESCREEN AND I WILL COME BACK. THANKS:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Taz D
Nov 20 2014, 12:14 AM
Can we send a coin item to a friend or neighbor or does it have to be a cash item only

I would like to send my niece one of the small houses that is a coin item
Hi Widow Lyn,
I am sorry but only Farm Cash items can be sent or the normal gift items, but no coin items.

bluehair
Nov 20 2014, 04:20 AM
I THINK IT'S ABOUT TIME THAT FARMTOWN GAME WILL BE IN WIDESCREEN.
ALL THE GAMES I PLAY ON FACEBOOK ARE WIDESCREEN AND I QUIT PLAYING FARMTOWN BECAUSE IT'S JUST A SMALL WINDOW, LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WILL HAVE THE GAME IN WIDESCREEN AND I WILL COME BACK. THANKS:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

have you clicked the box which has the arrows diagonally in it ? this will allow you to see all of the farm you are on

ReinaB
Nov 20 2014, 07:25 AM
Just a suggestion but maybe in that list of things you like to update you can see fit to add more production to the bee hives? With the additional items that use honey as an ingredient I can't keep seem to keep up and I run out by like Monday or Tuesday after restocking from a week's collection on a Friday. (And yes I have more than one.)

Tuckertbnc
Nov 20 2014, 07:54 AM
For the last few weeks when I have hired people to fish , I kept finding some farms unfished when I'd go back to check ,, finally today I caught my worker still on the 1st fishing farm .. I told him if he missed farm 16 that he would miss all the farmcash waters ,, he said only the 1st farm showed up not the other 4 ... I tried rehiring him and it wouldn't hire him from the finished farm??
I always figure when a job is left unfinished that maybe they got booted ,, I don't 'blame' unfinished farms on 'bad' workers .. but why is the game not hiring for all the farms checked ???

marymarcel
Nov 20 2014, 08:17 AM
Just a suggestion but maybe in that list of things you like to update you can see fit to add more production to the bee hives? With the additional items that use honey as an ingredient I can't keep seem to keep up and I run out by like Monday or Tuesday after restocking from a week's collection on a Friday. (And yes I have more than one.)

Hi ReinaB:)

It would be better if you post your suggestion in our Suggestion Section.
You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a response in the following link:)

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332042

ReinaB
Nov 20 2014, 08:41 AM
Oh, okay. I've added my suggestion to the thread.

marymarcel
Nov 20 2014, 08:43 AM
Oh, okay. I've added my suggestion to the thread.

Thank you!:)

Eradani
Nov 20 2014, 12:22 PM
FB changed my default font to Arial Black today and when i booted up the game, everything is in Italics which is really hard to read as italic fonts have thinner lines! did FB's change affect the game?

Eradani
Nov 20 2014, 02:09 PM
ok i found out what happened. some stupid little game i installed and uninstalled yesterday deleted the Arial font. nice to see real fonts again :)

patd77
Nov 21 2014, 05:13 AM
please please bring back some of the older items dad with baby mom with baby gorilla and baby lion and baby those items really would love to have them

Gabbysmama
Nov 21 2014, 07:09 AM
we need some railroad workers. Conductor, ppl with pickaxes, ect

marymarcel
Nov 21 2014, 07:46 AM
please please bring back some of the older items dad with baby mom with baby gorilla and baby lion and baby those items really would love to have them

we need some railroad workers. Conductor, ppl with pickaxes, ect

Hi patd77 and Gabbysmama:)

It would be better if you both post your suggestions in our Suggestion section. You cant open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread which suits with your suggestions.:)

widow lyn
Nov 22 2014, 02:37 AM
thank u Taz

hifli74
Nov 25 2014, 09:34 AM
Thanks for nothing farmtown!

Taz D
Nov 25 2014, 09:39 AM
Hi hifli,
I am sorry you feel that way. What have you asked for help on that we haven't answered you about?

Queen.of.Clutter
Nov 25 2014, 11:07 AM

I went through your stats to find all of your posts, thinking maybe I could help, even though I am not a Mod - I can't seem to find a single post that had a question that wasn't answered .... What do you need help with?

Farmer_Susan
Nov 25 2014, 01:11 PM
Sadly, I must say that after 5 years of playing Farm Town, 100's of hours and dollars spent, I am to the point where the frustration of playing the game just isn't worth it anymore...I have bought all the larger tools for myself and for my hubby in order to work our farms faster as they got larger and larger...the game is so slow now that having the larger tools doesn't make much of a difference...

The only layering I have are my fields...3 times over...I have no layered buildings, trees, flowers...etc...my animals are all penned...farms where there are no layered fields, only trees/flowers don't go any faster than the ones which do...I work my own farms...hubby is the only one who works my factories/service facilities because all my other neighbors have quit playing...yes, I have cleared mem cache, deleted temporary internet files...etc...more times than I care to count and all to no avail...I do have 20 farms but none of my farms are over 24 x 24...we use a fiber optic internet service provider and just replaced our router...no change in the speed of Farm Town...

I don't know what the problem is...farms being too big?...Farm Town needing more servers to handle the load of larger farms?...whatever it is, the long load times and lag is just too frustrating...I really don't have time to spend 2 - 3 hours every morning when what I have to do shouldn't take more than an hour...I have quit planting a lot of my fields...most probably will run out what I have in storage and then it will be time to tell Farm Town goodbye...:(

JeanieBeanie, you might try either Chrome or Firefox. I seldom even spend an hour farming these days which is wonderful for me since my life is pretty busy. Or maybe your ISP is slow? I'm on cable - not their fastest, but the one under that and do fine.

Farmer_Susan
Nov 25 2014, 01:13 PM
I always forget how to change out the favorite tools in our toolbox and when I come here looking for the answer, never know where to look. There's a "Toolbox" thing in the game guide, but I checked that just now and it only talks about the tools at the top of the farm window - not the customizable ones at the bottom. Now that I have the new silver tree shaker, I want to replace my purple one with the silver one.

Help?

Rob T
Nov 25 2014, 01:16 PM
I always forget how to change out the favorite tools in our toolbox and when I come here looking for the answer, never know where to look. There's a "Toolbox" thing in the game guide, but I checked that just now and it only talks about the tools at the top of the farm window - not the customizable ones at the bottom. Now that I have the new silver tree shaker, I want to replace my purple one with the silver one.

Help?

Hi Susan,

This is the link i believe you are looking for?
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595202

Farmer_Susan
Nov 27 2014, 06:15 AM
Yes! That's the one. Thanks, Rob. : )

hifli74
Nov 27 2014, 10:31 AM
Why doesn't my link work?

Taz D
Nov 27 2014, 10:53 AM
Why doesn't my link work?
Hi hifli,
Your link should work now. I had to get it edited right. :)

CATtitude
Nov 27 2014, 10:56 AM
I thought it was a rumour that FB would make the links (for ingredients requests, bonuses) even shorter but they're here now. And you can't even see from the link what game/app it is from :eek: :mad: How can you tell that it's a Farmtown link now? It could be anything connected to FB :( Knowing there are ppl who like to sabotage for others, link to viruses, worms etc and to other sites this develoment by FB is a disaster! Slashkey should want the Word FARMTOWN to be visible in all links related to the game, shouldn't they? So slashkey should DEMAND that FB dev's take a step back and throw this new shorter link development in the bin where it belongs!

(BTW, i'm admin in several FT Groups and i dread now what these shorter links can cause to the members of those groups when ppl with maliscious intent start misusing them :( This could lead to several quitting the game... or taking a longer break :( )

Petuniaflower
Nov 30 2014, 03:39 PM
We increased the amounts per suit a few months ago, with 1 suit 5000 products, 2 suits 10,000 products and the 3 suits 15,000 products.

Thanks

--Raul[/Q

That is a message to me from Raul

Why am I still getting 10,000 on both of my farms. When I got this message last week.I went an bought the dress for mine and the pant and top for my other farm.We should have bumped up to 15000.
I have the suit, dress and pant and top for my other farm

I have the suit, dress, and 2 styles of pant and top for mine

marymarcel
Nov 30 2014, 03:55 PM
We increased the amounts per suit a few months ago, with 1 suit 5000 products, 2 suits 10,000 products and the 3 suits 15,000 products.

Thanks

--Raul[/Q

That is a message to me from Raul

Why am I still getting 10,000 on both of my farms. When I got this message last week.I went an bought the dress for mine and the pant and top for my other farm.We should have bumped up to 15000.
I have the suit, dress and pant and top for my other farm

I have the suit, dress, and 2 styles of pant and top for mine

Hi Petunia:)

This was posted by Raul in the Release April 14th, 2014

9. Increased Trading Limits: We duplicated your 12 Hour Trading limit when buying products from others in the market, here are the new limits based on your Diversification Rank:

- From ranks 2000 to 5000, add 1000 to your limit
- From 5000 to 10000, add 2000
- From 10000 to 30000, add 3000
- From 30000 to 60000, add 4000
- Over 60000, add 5000

Also, we increased by 500% the limits based on the Business Clothes you own, for every business cloth that you own, add 5000 to your limit. You can buy up to 3 different Business Clothes by clicking on your Avatar, selecting 'Change Appearance', then selecting the Clothes category and scrolling right to the very end.

To increase your limit you need to purchase the Business Clothes, they are the only ones which allow you to do that.:)

Petuniaflower
Nov 30 2014, 04:17 PM
i HAVE THE BUSINESS CLOTHS ON BOTH FARMS

Petuniaflower
Nov 30 2014, 04:24 PM
Does he mean you need to buy 3 sets of business clothe of different colors.

They really need to have something showing which clothes count for trade increases,for dummies like me

Taz D
Nov 30 2014, 04:28 PM
i HAVE THE BUSINESS CLOTHS ON BOTH FARMS
Hi Petunia,
They are titled Business and are on the last page of the clothes. If you own them then they no longer have the Buy button under them.
On the first page of the Change Appearance is a line about the business clothes and a question mark. If you click on the question mark it tells you they are the clothes at the end of that section.

Petuniaflower
Nov 30 2014, 04:33 PM
The 3 different colors of business clother:rolleyes:

My Petunia hates wearing BUSINESS CLOTHER

Taz D
Nov 30 2014, 04:37 PM
The 3 different colors of business clother:rolleyes:

My Petunia hates wearing BUSINESS CLOTHER
No one says you have to wear them. Buy them if you want the increase, then go back in and change clothes.

Petuniaflower
Nov 30 2014, 04:43 PM
They will hang and collect dust,need different colors of overhauls.

Ok I now can buy up to 10500 I have 1 set of business clothes,Two more sets would boot me up how much.I want to get to 15000 some day.Waiting for my check to come in,so this will be something to plan ,not do at the moment.:D

Taz D
Nov 30 2014, 04:47 PM
They will hang and collect dust,need different colors of overhauls.

Ok I now can buy up to 10500 I have 1 set of business clothes,Two more sets would boot me up how much.I want to get to 15000 some day.Waiting for my check to come in,so this will be something to plan ,not do at the moment.:D
"for every business cloth that you own, add 5000 to your limit"

Judybluefeather
Dec 01 2014, 12:23 PM
I think the new Christmas decorations are fantastic. I just decorated an outside tree (no lights) on my farm. Bravo to Slashkey for giving us the opportunity to do these things. and with coins, not Farm Cash. I do not have a lot of disposable income, but what I do have, I like to buy farm cash for different things in the game. The thing about Farm Town is that I can have a great playing experience even with my limited spending ability. I have been with the game since the early years, and I, for one, love the game and how it has evolved. Thank you, Slashkey--I know this is a business to make money, but you don't seem to be trying to make it all on one person, as a lot of other games do.

janelouise
Dec 02 2014, 09:49 PM
I have not been able to place the garland on property located close to the edge of my farms. Is this a glitch?

Taz D
Dec 02 2014, 10:05 PM
I have not been able to place the garland on property located close to the edge of my farms. Is this a glitch?
Hi Jane,
If you are talking about the bottom edge you can't because the garland like the clouds are at a higher level so it won't go all the way to the bottom of the farm. By making those decorations at a higher level it allows you to place the items on buildings, but also prevents their use at the lower edge of the farm. Unfortunately it is a trade off that can't be changed.

ila
Dec 03 2014, 11:19 AM
where do i find the snow patches for the ground???

Eradani
Dec 03 2014, 11:50 AM
where do i find the snow patches for the ground???

if you open the store and type "snow roof" into the search box, they'll all come up. you can't tell by looking, but they're in the Holiday tab

jmdoda4438@comcast.net
Dec 03 2014, 01:07 PM
if you open the store and type "snow roof" into the search box, they'll all come up. you can't tell by looking, but they're in the Holiday tab

snow patches for the ground are under Winter tab in the store

Eradani
Dec 03 2014, 06:24 PM
snow patches for the ground are under Winter tab in the store

for the ground... /cleans glasses

parrot38
Dec 06 2014, 07:58 AM
I have played farm town since 2009 but just lately it has felt like a chore rather than a pleasure so i have harvested all my field crops and am having a break is there any thing I have to remember to do until I 'crop'up again

mrschar
Dec 06 2014, 09:15 PM
This may not be the right place, but I was so disappointed today. I LOVE decorating my farms for Christmas. Several of the "farms" are part of my towns. I was excited to see the marching band figures, so I made a Christmas parade. Since Santa is always at the end of the parade, I found Santa in the sleigh and used it. Today, I decided to look for other things to put in the parade since it was so short. I was super excited to see the FLOAT. SCORE. But such a disappointment. It is GIANT!!!! So out of scale. It's bigger than the stores. It at least twice as large as it should be. I left it on the farm, but it won't fit in the parade. Such a disappointment.
And if the link to my farm is below, visit #2, 5,6, and 10--those are the main decorations. I'm not quite finished, though. #10, which is a continuation of #6, doesn't have enough swags on the buildings.

fredam
Dec 08 2014, 09:10 PM
would it be possible to section off stored seasonal stored things, it would make it it much easier to find them please.

Taz D
Dec 08 2014, 09:45 PM
would it be possible to section off stored seasonal stored things, it would make it it much easier to find them please.
Hi fredam,
Please put your suggestion in the Suggestion section and not the Feedback. The developers will be more likely to see it there. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing one that fits your suggestion.

beverduster
Dec 16 2014, 04:25 PM
can i be a cross dresser and get another 15,000?

StoneFace
Dec 17 2014, 09:10 AM
can i be a cross dresser and get another 15,000?

Cross Dresser???

What have you got to be angry about? Perhaps your part in my story?

beverduster
Dec 17 2014, 10:40 AM
Cross Dresser???

What have you got to be angry about? Perhaps your part in my story?

just trying to get more buying power,

where is your story at I no i will need a compass & a bloodhound to find it

StoneFace
Dec 18 2014, 06:58 AM
just trying to get more buying power,

where is your story at I no i will need a compass & a bloodhound to find it

Under "Social"

then under A Farmer's Carol

firegold flames
Dec 19 2014, 02:21 AM
I just want to said I am happy that many members show appreciation
with one another and i am glad on this forum .

The forum staff is very reliable and always ready to answer question when in doubt.

i want to congratulate those who voice out their opinions on this ft forum . :)

Good job and many year ahead

This is a feedback about ft forum.

Suntanned
Dec 20 2014, 06:40 PM
I would like to see more airport decorations, specifically opposable runway numbers, an enhanced wind sock (at least 8 compass points), and some classic civilian and military aircraft. And some Pie In The Sky would also be welcome. :)

Taz D
Dec 20 2014, 08:19 PM
I would like to see more airport decorations, specifically opposable runway numbers, an enhanced wind sock (at least 8 compass points), and some classic civilian and military aircraft. And some Pie In The Sky would also be welcome. :)
Hi Suntanned,
This would be better seen by the developers if you would put it in the Suggestions section rather than in Feedback. You can't start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.

Alexandra_J
Dec 23 2014, 11:47 AM
Hi, I don't know where to put this so i'll put my question here: What are the waste times for all the crops. I know roughly that they waste in the same time they are ready to be harvested. For example the:

2 hr crop: will waste in 2.7 hrs
4 hr crop: will waste in 5.5 hrs.

May I find out the rest of the waste times please? thank you.

Eradani
Dec 23 2014, 12:05 PM
Hi, I don't know where to put this so i'll put my question here: What are the waste times for all the crops. I know roughly that they waste in the same time they are ready to be harvested. For example the:

2 hr crop: will waste in 2.7 hrs
4 hr crop: will waste in 5.5 hrs.

May I find out the rest of the waste times please? thank you.

playing with my calculator seem to indicate
cropTime * 1.375, truncated to 1 decimal place

so you get an extra 3/8 of your crop time before wasting

rjohn726
Dec 24 2014, 06:44 AM
OK you did this once before, and I said, that I can deal with it then.

I can deal with it now also as the facilities are now making approximately 1/3 more stuff. I also understand that even I have a lot of Facilities. Getting of some of them will also be fine with me.

However, as you backed off before, I really don’t think that you will back off this time again.

Fewer buildings in my opinion is a good thing as even I have too many.

So! I’ll just get rid of some, and that is what I thought a while back also. I just don’t know which ones yet.

This change over-all in my opinion is a good one also as I don’t like to have 20 of these and 20 of those 4 or 5 or more either.

‘tis a good thing that you-all are doing

Thanks

rjohn726
Dec 24 2014, 09:56 AM
I decided I will wait and see before I do anything at all

qtnevin65
Dec 24 2014, 02:39 PM
you guys need let us peeps add more neighbors I'm at the max and have like 20-30 more peeps that i could add. and with these large farms its imposable to move 5000 trees when you can only move just over 1000

Taz D
Dec 24 2014, 07:23 PM
you guys need let us peeps add more neighbors I'm at the max and have like 20-30 more peeps that i could add. and with these large farms its imposable to move 5000 trees when you can only move just over 1000
Hi qtnevin,
The neighbors limit is based on how many digits the database can hold, it varies because not everyones ID is the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 15 characters in length. so it can vary from 80 to 110. depending on the ID's of your neighbors. At the present time, it is a limitation of the game, and can't be increased.

When you reach your limit of neighbors 1 of 2 things will happen. Either when you add a new neighbor 1 of your current neighbors will drop off your list. Or when you try to send a request the request will not be sent and the box will not change to yellow background.

CarolAnnBurdine
Dec 25 2014, 08:44 AM
Thank you for fixing my problem. I had not been able to receive gifts of trains for several weeks. It's finally working. Thank you

rjohn726
Dec 26 2014, 06:30 AM
Well all my crops at least as that is all that I count in my spreadsheet are different, I need to key them all over again.

Thanks

Taz D
Dec 26 2014, 12:27 PM
Well all my crops at least as that is all that I count in my spreadsheet are different, I need to key them all over again.

Thanks
Hi Rjohn,
What do you mean the crops are different. Nothing has changed for the crop times.

Vivienne57
Dec 28 2014, 08:10 AM
Is there any way you can boot someone off your farm. I go to the market to hire for h/p and usually ask for a low leveler to help them level up and I let them use my tools and fuel. You get some greedy people who say they are on a low level and when I hire them and visit their farm they are on the highest level. I remember what it was like trying to get up the levels which is why I would rather give the h/p jobs to farmers who are trying to get up the levels. If there is no way to boot them off my farm maybe in future updates you could show the levels on avatars in the market when you hover over them with your mouse, that would be useful :)

Vivienne57
Dec 28 2014, 08:20 AM
(The only layering I have are my fields...3 times over)

Unfortunately, even if you only layer your farms 3 times over it slows down the game a lot. I don't layer at all, I use Chrome and my farms are all to the maximum size and I don't have issues with it going slow at all. It doesn't matter what layering you do it affects the performance of farm town.

marymarcel
Dec 28 2014, 10:30 AM
Is there any way you can boot someone off your farm. I go to the market to hire for h/p and usually ask for a low leveler to help them level up and I let them use my tools and fuel. You get some greedy people who say they are on a low level and when I hire them and visit their farm they are on the highest level. I remember what it was like trying to get up the levels which is why I would rather give the h/p jobs to farmers who are trying to get up the levels. If there is no way to boot them off my farm maybe in future updates you could show the levels on avatars in the market when you hover over them with your mouse, that would be useful :)

Hi Vivienne:)

The developers have said they are not thinking to add a fire button, but you can put your suggestion about levels in the avatar in our Suggestion Section to let the developers see it.

You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your suggestion.:)

Vivienne57
Dec 28 2014, 11:01 AM
Hi Vivienne:)

The developers have said they are not thinking to add a fire button, but you can put your suggestion about levels in the avatar in our Suggestion Section to let the developers see it.

You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your suggestion.:)

Ah OK thanks I'll do that :)

ImajeanB
Dec 28 2014, 11:04 AM

Does the Ignore a avatar get rid of them? I know it takes them out of sight.

marymarcel
Dec 28 2014, 12:41 PM
Does the Ignore a avatar get rid of them? I know it takes them out of sight.

Hi ImajeanB:)

When you ignore them while working your farms, you cant see them but they are able to continue working.:)

jeemersmom
Dec 28 2014, 06:48 PM
As talented as the developers are, I would think they could produce items that are at least close to being in the proper proportions to other items. I can refer particularly to animals. The polar bear is smaller than the lion. White tiger and panda are the same size. The camel, largest in nature, is smallest in FT. I won't comment on the relative sizes of items in other categories. They are just as bad. :confused:

ccheney
Dec 28 2014, 08:46 PM
Most of the people are bigger than the buildings.

ccheney
Dec 29 2014, 12:30 AM
If farmers would quit piling layer upon layer upon layer filled with nothing but trees, buildings, flowers, etc. downloading wouldn't take so much time, either. All the stray animals also need to be penned.

I agree completely. I have one neighbor who's farm I can't work. All 23 farms are expanded to the maximum, all are layered with crops and trees flowers and water, and they have anywhere from 60 to 120 factories on each farm.This doesn't count the service facilities which there are 60-80 of those on each farm as well. Is it any wonder that my game crashes when I go there? This is the only farm that I have that problem on. I think there is such at thing as too much on a farm.

mbcashman
Jan 01 2015, 02:53 AM
I had 4 completed quests banked towards the FT cash award at the end of 7 days, and this AM, they are totally gone. What happened????
Also, for the keepers of GMT, your clocks are plain messed up. The fertilizer is supposed to last for 72 hours, I get 50 to 55 at the most!!!

boduke66
Jan 01 2015, 04:04 AM
Per Taz D there is currently a glitch in the quests,resulting in completed quests not showing up,developers have been notified,and im assuming will be working on a fix,or are currently fixing the problem,just need to be patient,just fyi any quests completed will count during the 7 days,you wont lose any of them.

boduke66
Jan 01 2015, 04:47 AM
update glitch has been fixed,quests are now showing the completed quests,Great job developers.

littlesallysanctus
Jan 02 2015, 02:51 AM
Thanks to the person who developed the "brush fire" it is EXACTLY what I needed for a smelting scene on one of my farms!

crop whisperer
Jan 05 2015, 12:45 PM
I want to stack my facilities in a corner of one of my farms, but the instructions for doing it without the green hand aren't working for me. I can't buy that hand! LOL Any suggestions? TY

Rob T
Jan 06 2015, 12:38 AM
I want to stack my facilities in a corner of one of my farms, but the instructions for doing it without the green hand aren't working for me. I can't buy that hand! LOL Any suggestions? TY

Hi crop whisperer,

The only other way is hire someone else that has the green hand to do it for you :) choose 'design this farm together' from the hire menu :)

Qivis
Jan 06 2015, 10:10 AM
I use the freestyle hand to move things over the edge because with over 600 million points I need to create my own goals. Since this year's goal is to reach a billion points by the end of the year, I am simply making more room on the 40x40 farms to get 'em! :D

max_river
Jan 06 2015, 06:06 PM
a few of my friends would like to know how someone canned be baned from db and if someone is banned and who makes that desicion..
one of my neibour was banned because of politics on this db and i know for a fact she is not a trouble maker on here or on any groups...

Taz D
Jan 06 2015, 06:34 PM
Members are banned when they make derogatory and/or false statements about any moderators or helpers of the forum, regardless of where the comments are made.
Individual cases will not be discussed with 3rd parties.

kanjoash
Jan 06 2015, 09:47 PM
correct.. that is the reason why I left farm town before because it is already buffering and it keeps on crashing.. how can I rectified it?

goldendreamer
Jan 07 2015, 01:46 AM
I agree that the farms are too large. How about giving us options to do more things on the farms we have. I have more crops that I will ever need on the farms that I have. I certainly do not need to make them bigger and bigger. We have new computers and still things are way too slow to open. And it is not our server or speed because I had that checked with my ISP and it is working at a very good speed. I love the game but things are getting too big and too out of control. Slow down and let us play the game we have and quit making things bigger and bigger...and no more farms. Eventually a lot of us will quite playing because who has hours and hours to play. I am retired and still don't have time to work all these farms let along going to help all my neighbors. I don't want my game crashing all the time.

Majik Merlin
Jan 07 2015, 08:18 AM
my issue is the size of the farms and then the ugly black box that loads stuff in the middle.. i have ALWAYS had a problem when there is more than one person on a farm and the owner has anything but default grass on the ground.. its odd and not my computers problem.. this has been an annoyance since i started a long time ago. when u go into full screen u still cant see all of the farm.. thats too big imho... and another annoying thing is when the owner puts one tree in the corner... any of them... think ur done working? nope gotta have that tree or a small pond in the corner or the flower thats blending in with the ground :(

I find since they developed the dim feature, this problem is virtually non existent. The only things highlighted are items needing to be done with the tool chosen. Not difficult to move the screen to scan it all. I do keep everything turned off unless it is something I am working on for myself-or others, ie. trees. I can sow 18 farms (28x28) many of which are layered, some 9x in 30 minutes. Rarely have problems now using Chrome as long as I am on a computer with 2 gig RAM or more.

StoneFace
Jan 07 2015, 10:15 AM
I agree that the farms are too large. How about giving us options to do more things on the farms we have. I have more crops that I will ever need on the farms that I have. I certainly do not need to make them bigger and bigger. We have new computers and still things are way too slow to open. And it is not our server or speed because I had that checked with my ISP and it is working at a very good speed. I love the game but things are getting too big and too out of control. Slow down and let us play the game we have and quit making things bigger and bigger...and no more farms. Eventually a lot of us will quite playing because who has hours and hours to play. I am retired and still don't have time to work all these farms let along going to help all my neighbors. I don't want my game crashing all the time.

But... the farms of each player are only as many and as big as that player wants them

All of mine are at 40x40, and I suspect that will be the max for some time to come. If more farms are offered I will, no doubt, add them to my 24. If they can be enlarged I will, no doubt, enlarge them.

Others have the choice to grow or not to grow. That too is part of the intrigue and enjoyment found in Farm Town.

SeniorCornwall
Jan 07 2015, 11:24 AM
I also tend to agree. I have maxed out all of mine and am fine with it. I know I need to play on my desktop computer since my laptop is too slow for my large farms. But that is my choice. Others can certainly make different choices. If others don't want to expand their farms further - that is fine with me. Not sure why we would restrict it for those who wish to go further.... I would be one of those who would expand the farms bigger and add more :)

It would seem to me exveryone can play the way they wish. Something like the debate between getting nice and pretty farms versus production houses:)

To each their own I say

Shnookims
Jan 07 2015, 08:35 PM
Does anyone know when the new levels are coming out? Would love for them to come out real soon ;)

Taz D
Jan 07 2015, 08:41 PM
Does anyone know when the new levels are coming out? Would love for them to come out real soon ;)
They are in the release, but since there were some problems when the release came out then I am sure they have been delayed. Other than that only the developers know when they will be released.

Katusha
Jan 08 2015, 08:00 PM
I have an old computer. I don't have a problem when people expand their farms to the fullest, it's when they do those multiple plots, like 3 in a space that would normally have 1 plot. If they do most of their farm (or all of it) that way, it really slows me down bad. Then 'flash' won't respond or it'll crash. I also have everything turned off, but that doesn't help. Also, when they have just a couple of facilities on every farm & the farms are just loaded with plots, it takes a very long time. I've been on farms where I worked on the facilities where only 1/2 or so of the farm is planted (the 3 in 1 plot kind) and the rest farm has other things you can turn off, then it's much better. It's when they fill up their farms with all those plots that really hurts. I've told 2 of my neighbors that I couldn't work on their farms because of all the plots. Told them I was sorry, but my flash kept crashing. Are all these plots really needed on every farm?

Kat

Grammy 11
Jan 09 2015, 07:56 AM
I got penguins, a seal and an alligator and they are so small they are gone as soon as I place them. Maybe an option to select between a couple of sizes?

KnightRider
Jan 09 2015, 11:07 PM
I got penguins, a seal and an alligator and they are so small they are gone as soon as I place them. Maybe an option to select between a couple of sizes?

Hello Grammy 11,

Your suggestion would be better in the suggestion section so the developers can see your suggestion, you can't start a new thread, this way they can keep the suggestion section easier to read, but you can put it in the thread that is closest to what you are suggesting and if you don't see one that is close, you can put it in the thread My idea doesn't have a thread.

craftyoldlady7
Jan 10 2015, 12:00 AM
My problem has to do with the market place. This has happened to me 3 or 4 times in a couple of months. I go to the market to sell my products but some one will click on me to sell me either crops or products like milk or eggs. If I am in a hurry and not paying attention to the pop-up I could end up buying something I don't need. I am not sure if it is intentional or not but I do think it is rude! It kind of seems like someone is trying to sell to anyone that they can who is not really paying attention just to get more coins. Not good sportsmanship! (or neighborly)

FarmerMcLashwood
Jan 10 2015, 08:16 AM
My problem has to do with the market place. This has happened to me 3 or 4 times in a couple of months. I go to the market to sell my products but some one will click on me to sell me either crops or products like milk or eggs. If I am in a hurry and not paying attention to the pop-up I could end up buying something I don't need. I am not sure if it is intentional or not but I do think it is rude! It kind of seems like someone is trying to sell to anyone that they can who is not really paying attention just to get more coins. Not good sportsmanship! (or neighborly)

When I go to market to sell my products I always go whilst "offline"
But at the end of the day you don't have to click when someone tries to sell you something... just ignore.

Petuniaflower
Jan 11 2015, 02:55 PM
First time I have went to the marketplace and hired.May be the last.Have 24 of acorn squash,and no fast tools on my daughters farm.Plus trees and flowers and fishing.The person I hired is just harvesting.That doesn't help me at all.I will have to plow,chop,and do flowers,and fish.They were suppose to do everything!:(

hairball45
Jan 12 2015, 11:37 PM
Why is there a 12 Billion Coin difference to enlarge my #2 36x36 farm to 38x38? It cost 30 FB's or 20 Billion coins but to enlarge my #24 36x36 farm to 38x38 it is only 8 Billion coins or the same 30 FB's. Why the disparagy??? Somebody please reply to (email deleted for safety)

Taz D
Jan 12 2015, 11:44 PM
Why is there a 12 Billion Coin difference to enlarge my #2 36x36 farm to 38x38? It cost 30 FB's or 20 Billion coins but to enlarge my #24 36x36 farm to 38x38 it is only 8 Billion coins or the same 30 FB's. Why the disparagy??? Somebody please reply to (email deleted for safety)
Hi hairball,
That is just the way the developers set it up. The later farms are less because there were enough complaints about the cost of the larger expansions on the earlier ones. However, they will not go back and downsize the cost of the earlier farms as then there would be players wanting refunds for the amount they paid for those earlier ones.
Originally the higher expansions were priced that high to reduce the number of farmers expanding that much as Flash and the older computers were possibly going to have trouble with the increased data.

Pamgow
Jan 16 2015, 10:20 PM
I have had several individuals private message me when waiting the in market place. They don't ask questions, they just use a lot of sexually explicit language like they are doing "phone sex" or something. I have clicked on report when I can find their avatar, but more often than not, they seem to be "hiding".

Taz D
Jan 16 2015, 10:30 PM
I have had several individuals private message me when waiting the in market place. They don't ask questions, they just use a lot of sexually explicit language like they are doing "phone sex" or something. I have clicked on report when I can find their avatar, but more often than not, they seem to be "hiding".
Hi Pam,
The reporting has been changed so that you do not have to find their avatar. You now have report and ignore buttons in the in-game messages as well as to the left of the chat. This is to try to stop the abusive messages.
This is from the November release:
5. Ignoring and Reporting Improvements:

- You can now Ignore or Report users from inside the Message window using the red icons on the bottom right.
- You can now Ignore or Report users from the Online Chat window using the red icons on the top left of the chat window, this will allow you to ignore or report users even after they have left the room.
- If a user have been reported enough times on the past few months he will be penalized by not been able to send offline messages or chat messages to others for a period of time, the more times a user have been reported the longer he will be banned.
- Reporting users for no reason will get the reporting user banned from the game.

SPOTSROCK
Jan 17 2015, 01:56 PM
i want to spend my FC wisely for making my farming easier and quicker ... what tool can you not live without ... . .?

I want to catch up in levels so am working on what is the easiest way to do so .. TIA ..

marymarcel
Jan 17 2015, 02:07 PM
i want to spend my FC wisely for making my farming easier and quicker ... what tool can you not live without ... . .?

I want to catch up in levels so am working on what is the easiest way to do so .. TIA ..

Hi SPOTSROCK:)

I moved your question to the General Feedback Section so others farmers can give you their opinions.:)

WillowTreeFarm
Jan 17 2015, 05:17 PM
I love the flower harvester, tree harvester and tree chopper about equally. When I advertise in the market that I do trees or flowers I get hired fairly quickly. The turbo boat for fishing is important too.

SPOTSROCK
Jan 18 2015, 08:41 AM
TY for your input WillowTreeFarm ..

Pamgow
Jan 18 2015, 12:39 PM
Spotsrock, you did not indicate what level you were at, only that you wanted to "catch up" in levels (whatever that means). You get 1 farm cash each time you level up and there are currently 600 levels in the game (and between levels 375 and 400 you get 2 farm cash when you level up) which means that you have 625 FC that you can earn simply by leveling up. What you need to decide first is how you want the direction of your farm to go. If you your goal is simply to level up and you don't work outside the home, then I'd plant lots of 2 and 4 hour crops to harvest and sell at the market to get coins quickly and the farming tools (plow, harvester, shaker) can help you do this faster. For me, a fertilizer is worth its weight in gold because it doubles your crops, but to use it you need a pig sty and lots of pigs. I obtained my pigs by exchanging every gift for a pig for several months and the pig sty is available in the store for coins. I'm only interested in the first two fertilizers. I consider a sprinkle worth it's weight in gold also. The first FC sprinkler only waters flowers, but the second waters crops also and reduces the growing time. The semi truck is another necessary item as that is where you get you meats from and other items such as leather and carbonated water. A turbo boat is also necessary if you want to do a lot of fishing. I only have the green boat now, but turbo is on the list of items over the next 100 levels. I don't consider the big farm tools a necessity since the coin ones do well for my farm and when I hire out I can request to use the employers tools. To use tools, however, you will need fuel. Begin now by placing an oil well on every farm and saving up the oil. I would make my first factory a an Oil Manufacturing factory and would also purchase the petrochemical plant. Two factories you cannot do without and progress in the game very quickly. Buy as many farms as you can comfortably afford but don't overspend. Keep saving coins as you will need them to expand your farms. I don't spend farm cash to expand farms (except for farm 3...if you don't have 30 neighbors you will need to shell out 40 FC to purchase it). The rest of the game is pretty much up to you and the direction you want to go. Happy Farming.

dawnsrockn
Jan 20 2015, 05:35 PM
For those of us that get busy, or simply don't like to plant our crops, how about being able to hire people to plant our crops for us? When the hiring process is chosen, have a place where you can fill in what the person wants planted, or make it where the employer has to go back to the farm to let the employee know the details. This would give exp and cash for the job like harvesting and plowing and of course allowing them to use the employers tools/fuel :) . I think it would help alot of people level up, make money, and bring some much needed changes to the hiring process.

Taz D
Jan 20 2015, 06:22 PM
For those of us that get busy, or simply don't like to plant our crops, how about being able to hire people to plant our crops for us? When the hiring process is chosen, have a place where you can fill in what the person wants planted, or make it where the employer has to go back to the farm to let the employee know the details. This would give exp and cash for the job like harvesting and plowing and of course allowing them to use the employers tools/fuel :) . I think it would help alot of people level up, make money, and bring some much needed changes to the hiring process.
Hi Dawn,
Please put your Suggestion in the Suggestion section where the developers wioll be more likely to see it. You cannot start a new thread there, but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.

Alexm2012
Jan 21 2015, 09:55 PM
Hi all im just starting this new thread to see if anyone would be as interested as me if we got a weekly podcast from the dev's or moderators about what's coming soon and what they are doing constantly to make our game even better for us! If we can get quite a bit interest in this then i'm sure they will notice us!! :d

at least then we can be prepared for big updates and releases

Taz D
Jan 21 2015, 10:09 PM
Hi all im just starting this new thread to see if anyone would be as interested as me if we got a weekly podcast from the dev's or moderators about what's coming soon and what they are doing constantly to make our game even better for us! If we can get quite a bit interest in this then i'm sure they will notice us!! :d

Hi Alex,
I moved your thread to the General Feedback forum as it does not contain a question or problem that needs help or support. I already answered your other post about this.
I can tell you right now that the moderators can't do this because we don't know any more about what is coming than you do. And the developers don't say until it is released.

Dutch85
Jan 22 2015, 05:44 PM

I don't understand quite what you are saying about the devs and mods noticing us. I have never had a problem getting the mods attention. As far as knowing what's coming in the next release....I LOVE surprises. I like NOT knowing what's coming. I like the anticipation and wondering what will be in the next release.:D

Shellgirlmtl
Jan 22 2015, 09:24 PM
Sorry, I didn't know where to post this so I started a new thread... Please let me know if you move it...
My question is why are the Snow Roof Patches, which were introduced this past Christmas, considered seasonal???... They should go in the Winter section in the store... Valentine is next month, and we in Canada, still have snow Feb 14... I went to the store to buy more of the Snow Patches for my Valentine Farm and obviously, didn't find any... we should be able to buy them all year round, not just at Christmas...

Thank you...

P.S. As always, great update!!!... Love this game!!!...

Taz D
Jan 22 2015, 09:45 PM
Sorry, I didn't know where to post this so I started a new thread... Please let me know if you move it...
My question is why are the Snow Roof Patches, which were introduced this past Christmas, considered seasonal???... They should go in the Winter section in the store... Valentine is next month, and we in Canada, still have snow Feb 14... I went to the store to buy more of the Snow Patches for my Valentine Farm and obviously, didn't find any... we should be able to buy them all year round, not just at Christmas...

Thank you...

P.S. As always, great update!!!... Love this game!!!...
Hi Shellgirlmtl,
You would be better off putting your suggestion in the Suggestions section where the developers will be more likely to see it. You cannot start a new thread there, but you can reply to an existing thread in that section which fits your suggestion.

firegold flames
Jan 25 2015, 07:44 AM
May I have a clarification with poster ? I want to ask the OP , are you suggesting about more weekly updates or do you mean updates every weeks because our moderators as what Taz had mentioned , i need not say it again ? Our Mods keep us inform once there is updates changes and etc . I prefer monthly updates rather weekly update if you are talking about it .So can you seek an answer so we can hear .

beautysmom
Jan 25 2015, 09:49 PM
I'm sorry, but I don't understand. What is it that you are asking for?

Grammy 11
Jan 26 2015, 08:57 AM

My favorite is the fishing boat. One-click on each body of water is terrific.

firegold flames
Jan 27 2015, 06:08 AM
I will say fishing boat is my useful tool. But i will recommend you the plowing and seeding tool because when you plow it give you xp and give a head up in leveling and you need to calculate in respective data sheet shown in guide data sheet thread.

Dulcinea
Jan 27 2015, 01:34 PM
The first cash tool I bought was the Manure Spreader because it seemed the most practical. Why get only one box per plot when you can get two?

jfedwards
Jan 28 2015, 01:30 PM
please help tell me what to do or whats going on....when i click to help work at at a friends facilities, it will come out and hire me... but it only fills in 1 farm..i then go bk out and redo their farm help hing and run my cleaner but sometimes it still takes up to 4-5 or more attempts to get their extra farms open..it just opens to maybe 1 farm... by then when it does finally load all, you have lost all the extra you would have got......check this out and help us...

marymarcel
Jan 28 2015, 01:40 PM
please help tell me what to do or whats going on....when i click to help work at at a friends facilities, it will come out and hire me... but it only fills in 1 farm..i then go bk out and redo their farm help hing and run my cleaner but sometimes it still takes up to 4-5 or more attempts to get their extra farms open..it just opens to maybe 1 farm... by then when it does finally load all, you have lost all the extra you would have got......check this out and help us...

Hi jfedwards:)

Try to enter the farms with everything hidden so they should load faster.

Also try the memcache (link below) to clear your game memory. You'll see a list of unsettings. Close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and check if the farms load for you.:)

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

jfedwards
Jan 29 2015, 03:59 PM
thanks marymarcell, did all that....just gonna be 1 of them things i guess that some have happen and some not..

Colleen2009
Feb 10 2015, 01:06 AM
Was wondering if there are going to be any new levels. Been on Level 600 for almost a month (along with most of my neighbors on farmtown). Since we aren't able to advance we are all working now for the experience points and coins. Unable to get farm cash like before and be able to upgrade tools. Seems like the only way we can now get farm cash is by doing the regular quests and co-op quests.

Taz D
Feb 10 2015, 01:20 AM
Was wondering if there are going to be any new levels. Been on Level 600 for almost a month (along with most of my neighbors on farmtown). Since we aren't able to advance we are all working now for the experience points and coins. Unable to get farm cash like before and be able to upgrade tools. Seems like the only way we can now get farm cash is by doing the regular quests and co-op quests.
Hi Colleen,
Typically new levels are added every 3 months. Whether there are going to be any new levels beyond 600 only the developers know and they do not tell us until they are released.

Petuniaflower
Feb 12 2015, 12:03 PM
I am calling them annoucements,because at the moment I can't think of anything else.

I had two bonus's appear today one right after another,behind the black loading bar.They came and went so fast,I didn't have a chance to even see what they were.:( Slow down PLEASE I am not as quick as I once was.I am sure I am not the only one that this happens to.

I am now wondering what were they,were they something I really needed.:confused: OH WELL

Tiger
Feb 12 2015, 12:08 PM
I am calling them annoucements,because at the moment I can't think of anything else.

I had two bonus's appear today one right after another,behind the black loading bar.They came and went so fast,I didn't have a chance to even see what they were.:( Slow down PLEASE I am not as quick as I once was.I am sure I am not the only one that this happens to.

I am now wondering what were they,were they something I really needed.:confused: OH WELL

Hi Petuniaflower,

Are you using the Start All in the Facility Manager? That will happen if you do that. If there's a particular bonus you are waiting for. . . Go to that facility Check if it's due a bonus post, if it is start the product, then wait, or click a few times on the farm, it should bring the bonus post up.

Petuniaflower
Feb 12 2015, 12:10 PM
yes Tiger I use the start all I will go try and see what I can do HE HE Which might not be much :D

GRB
Feb 12 2015, 10:19 PM
yes Tiger I use the start all I will go try and see what I can do HE HE Which might not be much :D

This happens to me every time with the start all, You could always click on it (if you are fast enough, LOL, as it does go away quick) and if you don't think it worthy of posting just hit cancel

Joleneb
Feb 14 2015, 01:56 PM
I would like to hear what you think the advantages and disadvantages of becoming neighbors with someone verses just being a buddy to hiring for jobs?

If someone is a lower level does it help them more to become neighbors or not? Thanks in advance.

marymarcel
Feb 14 2015, 02:06 PM
I would like to hear what you think the advantages and disadvantages of becoming neighbors with someone verses just being a buddy to hiring for jobs?

If someone is a lower level does it help them more to become neighbors or not? Thanks in advance.

Hi Joleneb:)

I moved your post to General Feedback, so you can receive ideas and suggestions from other members.

Tuckertbnc
Feb 14 2015, 06:15 PM
I just noticed my walnuts were getting low and started exchanging my gifts for the trees ... So I checked to see where the walnuts were being used .. Why does pistachio pudding need walnuts ???

Taz D
Feb 14 2015, 08:03 PM
I just noticed my walnuts were getting low and started exchanging my gifts for the trees ... So I checked to see where the walnuts were being used .. Why does pistachio pudding need walnuts ???
Hi Tuckertbnc,
Guess they have a different recipe for that than you do. :)

momgrantoo
Feb 15 2015, 04:04 PM
I was wondering why the farms are costing billons of coins instead of the millions which would let me continuing to expand to more farms. I really believe this would be helpful to many and if we could buy from gifting page as needed for those of us don't seem to get from neighbors tyvm momgrantoo

Taz D
Feb 15 2015, 05:20 PM
I was wondering why the farms are costing billons of coins instead of the millions which would let me continuing to expand to more farms. I really believe this would be helpful to many and if we could buy from gifting page as needed for those of us don't seem to get from neighbors tyvm momgrantoo
Hi Momgrantoo,
You would be better off putting your suggestion in the Suggestion section rather than feedback. The developers will be more likely to see it there. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.

Lion's Heart
Feb 22 2015, 03:16 AM
I have laptop, and huh, it's really 'hard' work with this. But, I'm realise that is much faster and better if I increase the view of browser on 120%. Then is much faster.

angel_oo00oo
Feb 22 2015, 07:26 AM
I'm re-designing a farm but I cant move my train.

marymarcel
Feb 22 2015, 07:32 AM
I'm re-designing a farm but I cant move my train.

Hi angel:)

Is your train dispatched? If it is, then you need to wait for it to go back, unload it and then you will be able to move your train.:)

angel_oo00oo
Feb 22 2015, 06:19 PM
Thank you for your help.:)

katrina719
Feb 22 2015, 09:22 PM
I work on a 4 year old laptop, with fast cable wifi connection and strictly Chrome the only browser that can take a beating. Forget FF... slow as molasses regardless of its "best browser" rating. Not for gaming!

I voluntarily reboot my modem once a week, in order to stay afloat the game.
I have friends for many years whose farms I have not seen in a year at least.Will not work their facs cause it's not worth the reboot of the frozen laptop.

True, everyone can do what they want with their farms. Just don't ask me to help.
One thing is for sure.
Unless we invest in dual screens soon or Raul can connect each farm to one another... I don't know how the game can keep going on additions.

Rainelogan
Feb 23 2015, 10:30 AM
as others have lamented time and time again there are just not enough hours in a day to play this game to its fullest extent. even with the fastest computers, best browsers and plenty of ram ... unless you only have small one dimensional farms and all your neighbours do too ... the game is too slow to load so you're spending more time waiting for farms to load than you are actually playing.

i stopped playing nearly a year ago due to other priorities though it had always been my intention to come back when i could. i never even meant to stay away for so long but the prospect of coming back to the ever-growing time-sucking aspects of this game were so daunting that i dragged my heels a bit hence my short hiatus turned into nearly a gap-year.

i came back tonight thinking surely after all these months the issue of how time-consuming this game is would have been addressed by now. if they can't do anything about the slow loading then surely they'd stop making farms bigger or they'd give us tools and features / incentives to get the work done faster right? wrong ...

in fact it's quite the opposite. i read through 8 months worth of updates and there's not a single thing in any of them that gets me excited or lessens the workload in this game. i use to think the developers did this on purpose because their business model was only focused on generating an income and that i can respect. but now it seems more apparent they're stuck in a rut and don't have a creative idea among them.

shame. it was good while it lasted.

Qivis
Feb 23 2015, 05:33 PM
as others have lamented time and time again there are just not enough hours in a day to play this game to its fullest extent. even with the fastest computers, best browsers and plenty of ram ... unless you only have small one dimensional farms and all your neighbours do too ... the game is too slow to load so you're spending more time waiting for farms to load than you are actually playing.

i stopped playing nearly a year ago due to other priorities though it had always been my intention to come back when i could. i never even meant to stay away for so long but the prospect of coming back to the ever-growing time-sucking aspects of this game were so daunting that i dragged my heels a bit hence my short hiatus turned into nearly a gap-year.

i came back tonight thinking surely after all these months the issue of how time-consuming this game is would have been addressed by now. if they can't do anything about the slow loading then surely they'd stop making farms bigger or they'd give us tools and features / incentives to get the work done faster right? wrong ...

in fact it's quite the opposite. i read through 8 months worth of updates and there's not a single thing in any of them that gets me excited or lessens the workload in this game. i use to think the developers did this on purpose because their business model was only focused on generating an income and that i can respect. but now it seems more apparent they're stuck in a rut and don't have a creative idea among them.

shame. it was good while it lasted.

You have missed out the parts where the additional tools were added then. The larger combines, chainsaw trucks, shakers, and most importantly the ability to work using the tools of the employer if he or she owns larger tools than ourselves were all added over the last few months.

Tuckertbnc
Feb 24 2015, 08:43 AM
I have the Green Turbo boat .. I've noticed when I hire people that when they are fishing .. The game 'information posts' tell me they are catching 2 at a time .. it will say 2 of trout 2 of cod etc .... I thought with the turbo that hired people could 'catch' more when fishing ... I know when I fish with it I catch 10 or 18 or more its always a lot each click ..... So why are hired hands just catching 2 at a time when useing it .... I've noticed this first a few weeks ago ... but decided to ask about it after seeing it again when I hired fishing done this morning ...

KnightRider
Feb 24 2015, 08:49 AM
I have the Green Turbo boat .. I've noticed when I hire people that when they are fishing .. The game 'information posts' tell me they are catching 2 at a time .. it will say 2 of trout 2 of cod etc .... I thought with the turbo that hired people could 'catch' more when fishing ... I know when I fish with it I catch 10 or 18 or more its always a lot each click ..... So why are hired hands just catching 2 at a time when useing it .... I've noticed this first a few weeks ago ... but decided to ask about it after seeing it again when I hired fishing done this morning ...

Hello Tuckertbnc,

Are you sure the green boat is your highest? The green boat is the 5x5 and will catch up to 25 fish, the turbo boat is purple. Plus it also depends on which boat the person you hired is using, some don't know that if they are allowed to use the employers tool, they can.

Tuckertbnc
Feb 24 2015, 12:35 PM
Yes the green boat is my highest ... I've even went with my hired employee back to my water farm and asked if the green boat was showing for them ... And I do have allow employee to use my tools and fuel checked ..

They will say yes thank you and keep clicking ... but the info will keep saying x- employee just fished 2 of etc however the wording is .. its always 2 of ---- 2 of --- never more ... its just odd ... should I put the boats out on that farm ? would that help??

Taz D
Feb 24 2015, 12:39 PM
Yes the green boat is my highest ... I've even went with my hired employee back to my water farm and asked if the green boat was showing for them ... And I do have allow employee to use my tools and fuel checked ..

They will say yes thank you and keep clicking ... but the info will keep saying x- employee just fished 2 of etc however the wording is .. its always 2 of ---- 2 of --- never more ... its just odd ... should I put the boats out on that farm ? would that help??
Hi Tuckertbnc,
What you are seeing may not be the whole thing they are getting. If you watch when someone without trains is working your facilities it only lists one item out of a whole facility worked. All this is to basically let you they are working, not to show you everything they are getting.

Tuckertbnc
Feb 24 2015, 12:52 PM
Ok .. well I just checked my water farm and I set all 3 boats out .... The person I hired this morning only fished part of the waters .... I'm going to go now and try hiring someone from the market .. and ask them if the game is letting them use the green boat and how many they are fishing out each click ... Considering I have the green boat and plenty of bait ... plus I do not have any layered waters ... I often have people quit fishing before they are finished and I have farmcash waters too ..
I figured it was because they were having to do them 1(2) at a time like with the fishing rod ... thats how it appears to me by the game information that flashes to me ...

Thanks for answering I went and hired someone .. when we got back to the farm the green boat was not available to her , I had to rehire her before it showed for her use ... I'll keep checking when I hire someone and see if this keeps happening ..

Taz D
Feb 24 2015, 01:06 PM
Ok .. well I just checked my water farm and I set all 3 boats out .... The person I hired this morning only fished part of the waters .... I'm going to go now and try hiring someone from the market .. and ask them if the game is letting them use the green boat and how many they are fishing out each click ... Considering I have the green boat and plenty of bait ... plus I do not have any layered waters ... I often have people quit fishing before they are finished and I have farmcash waters too ..
I figured it was because they were having to do them 1(2) at a time like with the fishing rod ... thats how it appears to me by the game information that flashes to me ...

Thanks for answering I went and hired someone .. when we got back to the farm the green boat was not available to her , I had to rehire her before it showed for her use ... I'll keep checking when I hire someone and see if this keeps happening ..
Hi Tuckertbnc,
You do not have to set the tools out for them to use them. You can keep them in your storage and they access them from the toolbox.

Tuckertbnc
Feb 24 2015, 01:14 PM
I just hired someone to fish , when we got back to the farm the green boat was not available to her ... I put all 3 boats back in storage and then rehired her ... Then the green boat showed available for her to use ... I'll make sure I check next time (s) I hire fishing and see if the boat is showing for their use ... If I have to keep rehiring for it to show , I'll come back and ask for help with the problem ...

Taz D
Feb 24 2015, 01:27 PM
I just hired someone to fish , when we got back to the farm the green boat was not available to her ... I put all 3 boats back in storage and then rehired her ... Then the green boat showed available for her to use ... I'll make sure I check next time (s) I hire fishing and see if the boat is showing for their use ... If I have to keep rehiring for it to show , I'll come back and ask for help with the problem ...
Please do that if you have to in the Help & Support rather than Feedback.

Art
Feb 24 2015, 02:09 PM
It is obvious the Developers are not going to explain why they will not proportion everything nor will they explain why the will not put people in or on vehicles. There are other things they refuse to do or explain why. I do not play this that often and I do not make any more purchases. If the Developers are satisfied with status quo then i will accept that. i will play less often and there will be no money put into this game. An answer or explanation is a matter of courtesy.

Tiger
Feb 24 2015, 02:26 PM
It is obvious the Developers are not going to explain why they will not proportion everything nor will they explain why the will not put people in or on vehicles. There are other things they refuse to do or explain why. I do not play this that often and I do not make any more purchases. If the Developers are satisfied with status quo then i will accept that. i will play less often and there will be no money put into this game. An answer or explanation is a matter of courtesy.

Hi,

I moved your post to general feedback as it was not a suggestion for the game.

The developers do not tell us what ideas they will choose or not choose. They have made a list of everyone's requests before the suggestions area was reset and will make their own decisions on what to implement.

katrina719
Feb 24 2015, 06:42 PM
I have read the first 2 pages..
Am I the only one who keeps their train totally visible at all times?

Don't we have that choice in the same window where we shut things off?

Taz D
Feb 24 2015, 08:01 PM
I have read the first 2 pages..
Am I the only one who keeps their train totally visible at all times?

Don't we have that choice in the same window where we shut things off?
Hi Katrina,
No you are not the only one who does that. At least there are two of us as I like to see my trains. That choice is in the preferences and you can always check the time s for your trains in the Show Times clock tool.

cyberkitty3
Feb 25 2015, 11:29 PM
I don't know why there has to be a limit on levels. Keeps giving me co-op quests to make stuff in facilities I don't have yet. If I had the farm cash owing by adding levels, I would have enough for more facilities.

knolan
Feb 26 2015, 08:48 AM
I don't know why there has to be a limit on levels. Keeps giving me co-op quests to make stuff in facilities I don't have yet. If I had the farm cash owing by adding levels, I would have enough for more facilities.

It would be nice if the quests were based on the facilities that each player has, not just for the cmptr to choose any out of all of them. I feel your pain.

Qivis
Feb 27 2015, 07:59 AM

I don't think they were counting on us being hundreds of thousands of points or even millions in some cases ahead of the top level. But with all the unauthorized web pages that send us extra gifts, layering, and people buying 4 or 5 of each coin factory or more many of us could theoretically stop playing for 2 years (or more) and then return to find we are still on the top level!

I think the idea behind there being a top level that is so well within reach for some of us is that the technology, software, and the developers need to be paid for and without it a lot fewer people would be spending real money on the game. And on top of that more casual players would give up any hope of reaching it.

nancybl
Feb 28 2015, 12:37 PM
I love this game,and have played for years now. But I have to say it's getting rather ridiculous to have to have 19 open pit mines and still don't have enough kaolin clay....I mean come on now, 19 and it's not enough????? This needs to be corrected! On the same note, I've had to plant literally 100's of coconut palm trees and can't seem to have enough coconuts!! You need to get the percentages corrected. I have to live with the fact I can't get enough potpourri and oyster pearls due to the fact that they are cash facilities and I, along with many other farmers, just don't have funds to put into the game. You just brought a condiment factory into the game and knowin it's goin to end up usin lots of this in the many many facilities that we have, you have chosen to make it a cash item. Please consider there are more that can't afford to use their personal cash than ones that can. Thanks.

marymarcel
Feb 28 2015, 01:07 PM
I love this game,and have played for years now. But I have to say it's getting rather ridiculous to have to have 19 open pit mines and still don't have enough kaolin clay....I mean come on now, 19 and it's not enough????? This needs to be corrected! On the same note, I've had to plant literally 100's of coconut palm trees and can't seem to have enough coconuts!! You need to get the percentages corrected. I have to live with the fact I can't get enough potpourri and oyster pearls due to the fact that they are cash facilities and I, along with many other farmers, just don't have funds to put into the game. You just brought a condiment factory into the game and knowin it's goin to end up usin lots of this in the many many facilities that we have, you have chosen to make it a cash item. Please consider there are more that can't afford to use their personal cash than ones that can. Thanks.

Hi nancybl:)

It would be better if you post your suggestions in our Suggestion Section to let the developers read them.

You cant open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your suggestions.:)

Fred Bee
Mar 03 2015, 11:23 AM
Why don't gifts that I accept automatically store themselves? Why, once I accept them do I have to go and store them. I can understand cows or zebras or trees not storing, but why not auto store gas, strawberries, milk, etc?

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

Tiger
Mar 03 2015, 11:30 AM
Why don't gifts that I accept automatically store themselves? Why, once I accept them do I have to go and store them. I can understand cows or zebras or trees not storing, but why not auto store gas, strawberries, milk, etc?

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

Hi,

I moved your post to general feedback as you're not having a problem with gifts.

That's just the way the developers decided the gift box should work. It's a good way to check how many of what you are getting if you had a problem with storage. Also you can request more of those items from the gift box.

If you'd like to make that a suggestion for the game, please post in the suggestions area of the forum.

Thanks.

trina531
Mar 04 2015, 10:03 PM
I first want to thank the mods for all they do every day to fix the glitches that happen every once in a while. I am a addicted farmer:eek: and have played since September 2000, but I will say the link that is broken with Facebook for FT Town requests link has really changed the game. I have always believed in giving back to my friends and neighbors when they work my farms but I find it so frustrating to find their posts now. I find myself not posting as often or working others facilities and I feel so guilty. :mad: This is not your fault but a fact...... it takes so much time to find my friends and neighbors who still post and have had some who have totally quit the game. It is my hope that there will be a fix for this soon

Taz D
Mar 04 2015, 10:18 PM
I first want to thank the mods for all they do every day to fix the glitches that happen every once in a while. I am a addicted farmer:eek: and have played since September 2000, but I will say the link that is broken with Facebook for FT Town requests link has really changed the game. I have always believed in giving back to my friends and neighbors when they work my farms but I find it so frustrating to find their posts now. I find myself not posting as often or working others facilities and I feel so guilty. :mad: This is not your fault but a fact...... it takes so much time to find my friends and neighbors who still post and have had some who have totally quit the game. It is my hope that there will be a fix for this soon
Hi Trina,
Let me correct a misconception for you. The moderators of the forum are just players like you. We can not fix any glitches as that requires the developers. Yes I agree the Show Wall Posts being broken is causing a lot of problems and the developers are working to find a way around the problem.
I would suggest and you can pass it on to your friends that if you create a Facebook list of all your neighbors and friends that play Farm Town then you can go to that list and fins all their posts. You may have to go through other posts they have made but it will isolate their posts from the rest of your friends.
Personally I use the Games Feed and have blocked all games except Farm Town as that is the only one I play. It is not in chronological order and only shows a post once so you do need to right click and open in new tab to do work and then close that tab to go back to the Game Feed you left open and go on to the next one.
Neither of these are perfect but better than nothing until the developers can find a way to make the Wall Posts work again.

trina531
Mar 05 2015, 12:12 AM
Thank you...sorry if I used the wrong term mods and developers...I guess it is hard to understand who is who since I see comments in the forum from developers and mods . I tried creating a list and found it useless but that may just be me...as for the games feed I have had no luck... so glad it works for you I guess. This was not meant to be a complaint...but just a reflection of what I have been seeing... If I ever have an issue or a question the forum is my first place I look! I totally support the forum and
have found you to help me every time. I lost some money once and I was credited it!..So with that I say thank you for all you do. My post was meant to let the mods and admins know what I am seeing..

Taz D
Mar 05 2015, 12:16 AM
Thank you...sorry if I used the wrong term mods and developers...I guess it is hard to understand who is who since I see comments in the forum from developers and mods . I tried creating a list and found it useless but that may just be me...as for the games feed I have had no luck... so glad it works for you I guess. This was not meant to be a complaint...but just a reflection of what I have been seeing... If I ever have an issue or a question the forum is my first place I look! I totally support the forum and
have found you to help me every time. I lost some money once and I was credited it!..So with that I say thank you for all you do. My post was meant to let the mods and admins know what I am seeing..
The only developer who posts on the forum is Raul.

trina531
Mar 05 2015, 01:52 AM
sorry if I have offended you all it was not my intent...I only wanted to reflect on what I have seen in the past few weeks... I guess I wondered if anyone else had seen this too I thought that is the purpose of the forum
...oh well I know you are sick of hearing about the broken link..so maybe you totally misunderstood my intent in my post.
I play the game and have been supportive in the game ...follow the forum for answers....and add my two cents..not that it is worth much..

mdrlang
Mar 06 2015, 09:13 PM
I have 8 fish farms and just cannot store up enough pearl oyster for just two facilities? The bad part about this is that I don't have any idea what my real life tax deductions add up to this year. But I know I need more pearl oyster.;)

Taz D
Mar 06 2015, 09:38 PM
I have 8 fish farms and just cannot store up enough pearl oyster for just two facilities? The bad part about this is that I don't have any idea what my real life tax deductions add up to this year. But I know I need more pearl oyster.;)
Hi mdrlang,
The pearl oysters are only used in 1 facility, not 2 and then the jewelry is loaded into a service facility. I see you have 1 artisan jewelry studio and 6 fish farm plants. I have 1 studio too and have 8 of the fish farm plants and I can keep up with the need for them as long as I don't refill and post my facilities more than once a day.
I understand it does seem that we need a lot. If you would like to make a suggestion to increase the amount of them in the fish farm plant please put it in the Suggestions section as that would be where the developers would see it. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

JohnAlbertini
Mar 08 2015, 05:04 PM
When harvesting/plowing it takes 15-40 seconds to load each farm! WHY? Not layered.

JohnAlbertini
Mar 08 2015, 05:10 PM
Also can harvest an entire:mad: farm but it takes an ADDITIONAL 20-30 seconds to actually happen!

marymarcel
Mar 08 2015, 05:58 PM
When harvesting/plowing it takes 15-40 seconds to load each farm! WHY? Not layered.

Also can harvest an entire:mad: farm but it takes an ADDITIONAL 20-30 seconds to actually happen!

Hi John:)

In the following threads you will find suggestions about your problem. If after trying all them you still have problems, please post a response in any of them.

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504374

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

Fokus
Mar 13 2015, 01:22 AM
What is with the bonus chest being so slow to calculate now? I will finish the farm and then I need to wait 2 minutes before the chest finishes calculating so I can collect and leave the farm. When I used to finish the farm I could click the chest collect my bonus and leave - now it says I will lose bonus accumulated SO FAR if I try to leave as it slowly continues to add coins and products. This is new. Please find a different way to calculate. If the farm is completely finished the end total will not increase any more - don't add it up as it goes - give the end result when I click the Check mark to collect.

You added more farms and made them bigger yet the amount of servers to handle the increased load remains the same? It 's not liek we need to made it even laggier but you just did...

Tiger
Mar 13 2015, 08:27 AM
What is with the bonus chest being so slow to calculate now? I will finish the farm and then I need to wait 2 minutes before the chest finishes calculating so I can collect and leave the farm. When I used to finish the farm I could click the chest collect my bonus and leave - now it says I will lose bonus accumulated SO FAR if I try to leave as it slowly continues to add coins and products. This is new. Please find a different way to calculate. If the farm is completely finished the end total will not increase any more - don't add it up as it goes - give the end result when I click the Check mark to collect.

You added more farms and made them bigger yet the amount of servers to handle the increased load remains the same? It 's not liek we need to made it even laggier but you just did...

Hi Fokus,

The only time I've had what you describe is when working a heavily stacked farm with a ton of waters on it. We do not control how people choose to design their farms. If they choose to do this then slowness and loading issues can be a problem. In those cases, all you can do is wait it out, as there is a considerable amount of data to upload.

You might try removing the check mark in your settings for "show feedback when farming" and see if that helps at all.

Dallace
Mar 14 2015, 01:36 PM
Can someone please explain the difference between non ingredients and non ingredients (for me)? Which one is the best one to sell?:confused:

marymarcel
Mar 14 2015, 02:17 PM
Can someone please explain the difference between non ingredients and non ingredients (for me)? Which one is the best one to sell?:confused:

Hi Dallace:)

I will try to explain the difference:)

In the Non Ingredients option you can sell all that shows up because those ingredients are not used in a factory or service and also you dont have any box to uncheck them.

In Non Ingredients (for me) option, you can see the ingredients that are used in other facilities or services but you dont have them at this moment. So if you dont have all facilities but you are thinking about purchasing some new ones, you need to check the ingredients listed and uncheck those you think are going to be used in the future. Sometimes new crops or trees are released but they are not used till some months ahead. The thing is, that in this option you have boxes to uncheck products and you also have the option to sell Half.