PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- September 1st, 2012

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

earlgray
Sep 25 2012, 07:03 AM
I am missing requests again. I know I had 51 pending requests yesterday, and today I only have 48. I did not accept or ignore any of those 51. So where are my requests disappearing to? Is this a FarmTown problem, or a Facebook problem? (I realize this question should be in a different thread, but I searched and couldn't find one for this topic.)

SunnyD
Sep 25 2012, 08:29 AM
omg that error x025 is driving me nutty still can't hardly play the game... i am only playing with my quest farm i have only groups of crops in 8's and i can't even seed 8 fields before i get a second error... this is insane.. leaving it for the day i can't do anything.. any hope in fixing this or am i the only one having this problem???

KnightRider
Sep 25 2012, 10:56 AM
I am missing requests again. I know I had 51 pending requests yesterday, and today I only have 48. I did not accept or ignore any of those 51. So where are my requests disappearing to? Is this a FarmTown problem, or a Facebook problem? (I realize this question should be in a different thread, but I searched and couldn't find one for this topic.)

Have you been going through FB or through the My Requests tab on Farm Town? If you have been going through FB try loading the game and click on My Requests and see if they are there. If you have been going through FT then try clearing you cache, cookies, and history to see if that helps.

Ilsewdm
Sep 25 2012, 11:52 AM

Are you sure you didn't misread that number? Facebook only shows 50 requests at a time. If you have more than that, you have to accept those 50 first before FB shows you the next up to 50 requests. Even if I have 150 requests, it will only show that I have 50.

Docperk
Sep 25 2012, 05:33 PM
I had a good fiddle yesterday and it will overlap everything I could find - sometimes you have to fiddle a little bit - you might have to bring the thing you want to hide in from another direction. I havent had time to do anything wonderful other than get my factories closer together and overlap those on another farm. Ive also got my rivers and seas etc how I wanted them. The only things I found it will not overlap is paths etc on top of things they still sink to the bottom - which is totally fine and the decorative trees. All in all I am glad I got it - Ive got some spare time coming up and I plan to have a good decorating session.

One question I have about overlapping the rivers, etc is that currently when we do it it makes it more difficult for those fishing to catch the fish, does the same hold true with overlapping them using the gloves?

maggiel29
Sep 25 2012, 05:38 PM
One question I have about overlapping the rivers, etc is that currently when we do it it makes it more difficult for those fishing to catch the fish, does the same hold true with overlapping them using the gloves?

I guess it does - same as when using the paths. I dont overlap mine that much and if I did it I wouldnt bother trying to fish it.

Texas Belle
Sep 25 2012, 05:42 PM
omg that error x025 is driving me nutty still can't hardly play the game... i am only playing with my quest farm i have only groups of crops in 8's and i can't even seed 8 fields before i get a second error... this is insane.. leaving it for the day i can't do anything.. any hope in fixing this or am i the only one having this problem???

No Sunny you are not alone, in fact I came in today to see if anybody was having problems like me, since 3 days ago, my farm has reverted to what it was 3 weeks ago when everybody was having problems.... I am getting that "plug-in error" constantly again and the time out and click on the green or red, which I click and nothing happens and then the "plug-in error" comes in and I have to start all over again... I do hope they are working on the new release but its driving me crazy (again)... thought we had this over and here it is again.

Docperk
Sep 25 2012, 05:43 PM
I guess it does - same as when using the paths. I dont overlap mine that much and if I did it I wouldnt bother trying to fish it.

I do have several waterfalls on mine and have some lakes overlap a little bit and I frequently have people tell me that they fished all but them or they couldn't get all the fish in them or something to the effect. So I was just curious.

thanks

Texas Belle
Sep 25 2012, 05:47 PM

Yes, if you overlap the sea coast you cannot get to the corners or wherever you overlap and then you either have to hide the one next to the one your fishing, (which is a pain) or click on the strip until you get all the fish or refresh and then you will be able to finish fishing... all in all the best things to really put close together without overlapping are the lakes with the small lakes which are the ones with the salmon (and the fish we are always short of). Or maybe the rivers when you don't have much space for what you want to do and have to twist and turn to get it the way you want, the hand is perfect. But like I said overlapping the sea coasts is a pain then to fish afterwards.

InePine
Sep 25 2012, 05:50 PM
If im hired to fish and cant get all the fish I just reload the farm and the "fishing spots" resets. Was harder before when we couldnt reload the farm we were hired to work :)

Jean's Farm
Sep 25 2012, 07:25 PM
I do have several waterfalls on mine and have some lakes overlap a little bit and I frequently have people tell me that they fished all but them or they couldn't get all the fish in them or something to the effect. So I was just curious.

thanks

I've discovered if you fish the overlapped waters as much as you can get out of them....say a 16 fish corner and you have 5 you can't get. If you reload that farm then you can easily get the last 5 fish. :)

Tony D
Sep 25 2012, 09:07 PM
Hi all , thanks for the feedback on the new release. I am closing this thread now.

If you have any issues please report them in Help & Support :)

Tony D