PDA

View Full Version : Closed Feedback Threads

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Taz D
Jun 28 2012, 08:41 PM
Actually you are correct there. Even a T-intersection is negotiated by two west of Y's.
The train as production items are useless to me; i.e. ink and pigments pretty much get used in other facilities. I'm not planning on having a train take them all to market. I have so many service facilities that I rarely go to market now anyway.
I think you have a misconception. The trains don't take your production to market. It brings you additional products to use in your facilities. So the train brings you ink and pigments to add to your supply for use in other facilities.

knolan
Jun 28 2012, 09:17 PM
I know what U mean about having a limited income, after losing a job, & then not finding a new job. It appears as tho FarmTown is taking advantage of those who are addicted to the game & willing to spend any amt of money to get ahead, instead of putting the addicts first, the non-cash players are probably in the majority. The amt charged in FarmCash required for each item is much higher than they should be, based on the number of items available. It would be awesome to see the company make a huge change that would be more concurrent with the general majority of non-cash players.

carol0
Jun 28 2012, 11:38 PM
I cannot get a train, as I cannot afford it and they don't bring anything I'd need. But if I did ever run out of flour and such - why would you require a Stone Windmill instead of a regular one? This is just another example where the dev's are greedy.

The Stone windmill produces more flour for the same amount of wheat. Like 3 times as much. Maybe you don't run out of flour, but I sure do.

What do the trains bring you? as far as I can tell, just product, but what kind of product?

Tony D
Jun 29 2012, 01:17 AM
The Stone windmill produces more flour for the same amount of wheat. Like 3 times as much. Maybe you don't run out of flour, but I sure do.

What do the trains bring you? as far as I can tell, just product, but what kind of product?Hi, this section of the game guide should help http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5185550#post5185550

hooeybrown
Jun 29 2012, 02:26 PM
I have many duplicates of coin-priced facilities, and almost all of the products delivered by trains come from those facilities. I can post them and get the products in as little as 23 minutes if I advertise right. If I could get HEN EGGS quickly from trains, I'd consider (or Canvas Textile Rolls). I can get product from working facilities of like-minded farmers who have duplicates too. Not worth spending FC on.

Stone Windmills have been mentioned in this thread and I think they are worth it if you use lots of flour. Put 1000 units of wheat in a red windmill and get 500 flour. Put 1000 units of wheat in a STONE windmill and get 1500 units of wheat. Sure you could use multiple coin-bought red windmills, but you have to have 3000 wheat to get that 1500 flour. I use lots of flour and the SW frees up crop space for something other than wheat.

They are not essential to the game, you can get by with 14 reds I'm sure. Just offering my 2 cents worth.

Lady_Catalina
Jul 03 2012, 07:07 AM
I noticed something last night when showing off my trains to my husband. The red passenger engine is the only one with all its parts. The green passenger engine has no driving wheels and the push rod sticks out in the front and is attached to nothing. The Freight engine has two sets of passenger car trucks, no driving wheels and no push rods. Whoever drew these really didn't look at any photos of trains.

Laurie26
Jul 05 2012, 11:15 AM
Does anyone know the actual time that the best sprinkler extends the crop gone to waste time? thanks so much for any help :)

KnightRider
Jul 05 2012, 11:28 AM
Does anyone know the actual time that the best sprinkler extends the crop gone to waste time? thanks so much for any help :)

For crops one day or under it is 24 hrs. and for crops over one day it is 48 hrs.

Laurie26
Jul 05 2012, 11:33 AM
For crops one day or under it is 24 hrs. and for crops over one day it is 48 hrs.

than you so much for the great help :)

Laurie26
Jul 05 2012, 11:37 AM

yea I ran and grabbed the last two thanks so much

KnightRider
Jul 05 2012, 11:47 AM
yea I ran and grabbed the last two thanks so much

Your welcome.

beautysmom
Jul 05 2012, 12:51 PM

Well, actually, no, that isn't quite the way it works. For crops which have been watered, it extends the "gone to waste" time to 1.5 times the actual time to grow the watered crop. For example, if you plant purple grapes and then use the sprinkler to water them, the gone to waste time will be 6 hours--the 4 hours that it would take the unwatered crop to grow, plus half of that time, 2 hours. And the "gone to waste" clock starts to run the moment that the crop ripens. So, in the case of purple grapes, your total time from planting the crop to the moment it is wasted is 8 hours--2 hours to grow the grapes (half of the normal 4 hours), plus 6 hours until the product has gone to waste.

Another way to think of it is, total time from planting to "gone to waste" is 2 times the unwatered growing time.

Make sense?

Laurie26
Jul 05 2012, 12:56 PM
[QUOTE=beautysmom;5214734]Well, actually, no, that isn't quite the way it works. For crops which have been watered, it extends the "gone to waste" time to 1.5 times the actual time to grow the watered crop. For example, if you plant purple grapes and then use the sprinkler to water them, the gone to waste time will be 6 hours--the 4 hours that it would take the unwatered crop to grow, plus half of that time, 2 hours. And the "gone to waste" clock starts to run the moment that the crop ripens. So, in the case of purple grapes, your total time from planting the crop to the moment it is wasted is 8 hours--2 hours to grow the grapes (half of the normal 4 hours), plus 6 hours until the product has gone to waste.

Another way to think of it is, total time from planting to "gone to waste" is 2 times the unwatered growing time.

Make sense?[/QUOTE

cool sounds great to me and both of you are very helpful thanks so very very much :)

KnightRider
Jul 05 2012, 01:02 PM
Well, actually, no, that isn't quite the way it works. For crops which have been watered, it extends the "gone to waste" time to 1.5 times the actual time to grow the watered crop. For example, if you plant purple grapes and then use the sprinkler to water them, the gone to waste time will be 6 hours--the 4 hours that it would take the unwatered crop to grow, plus half of that time, 2 hours. And the "gone to waste" clock starts to run the moment that the crop ripens. So, in the case of purple grapes, your total time from planting the crop to the moment it is wasted is 8 hours--2 hours to grow the grapes (half of the normal 4 hours), plus 6 hours until the product has gone to waste.

Make sense?

When you use the Green sprinkler, the gone to waste time is extended according to what I stated above and it halves the growing time, you can see it posted in the game guide in section 21 tools. From the time of planting they will go to waste in 8 hrs without using any sprinklers, that is 4 hrs to grow and 4 hrs till waste, If the Orange sprinkler is used they will be ready in 2 hrs and still waste in 8 hrs. So planting without the sprinklers if you plant the grapes at 12 they will be ready at 4 and go to waste at 8, So if you plant the grapes and you use the green sprinkler as soon as you plant, you plant the grapes at 12 they will be ready at 2 which is in 2 hrs (half of 4 hrs), and the gone to waste time should be 28 hrs from time of planting. That is 4 hrs for the normal growing time plus the 24 hrs for a crop being under 1 day growing time and with the Orange sprinkler they would be ready at 2 (half of 4) and still go to waste at 8.

Laurie26
Jul 05 2012, 01:16 PM
wow that is so cool I saved that post on my Sticky helps me out alot when I am off vacation and have to leave my farm to go to work and sleep thank you ever so much

kataltay
Jul 05 2012, 09:56 PM
Ok, I am confused, mainly because I have a mental block against math and numbers, not because I am stupid...lol....
Is there anywhere posted exactly how long irrigated crops have until they wither, for 2 hr crops, 4 hr crops, 8 hr crops, 12, hr crops, and so on? Some say for crops under a day, it increases their time before withering to 24 hours (plus the normal time, correct?). And some say "48 hours for all other crops". That is misleading. Does that mean I plant a 4 day crop, and it only lasts 48 hours past the approximate 4 days to grow? Or is that 48 hours PER DAY the crop normally takes? Do I have 8 days before an irrigated 4 day crop withers? Or 6? :S Again, I am not stupid....lol...just mathematically challenged and once I see the actual formula which includes each growing time, I know I will grasp it better. Thanks!

Tony D
Jul 05 2012, 10:04 PM
Ok, I am confused, mainly because I have a mental block against math and numbers, not because I am stupid...lol....
Is there anywhere posted exactly how long irrigated crops have until they wither, for 2 hr crops, 4 hr crops, 8 hr crops, 12, hr crops, and so on? Some say for crops under a day, it increases their time before withering to 24 hours (plus the normal time, correct?). And some say "48 hours for all other crops". That is misleading. Does that mean I plant a 4 day crop, and it only lasts 48 hours past the approximate 4 days to grow? Or is that 48 hours PER DAY the crop normally takes? Do I have 8 days before an irrigated 4 day crop withers? Or 6? :S Again, I am not stupid....lol...just mathematically challenged and once I see the actual formula which includes each growing time, I know I will grasp it better. Thanks!Hi the only tool that affects the time to waste is the green sprinkler.

In round figures the time to waste is double the growth time for crops.

If you use the green sprinkler the time to waste is extended by 24 hours for all crops that have a harvest time of one day or less, and by 48 hours for all other crops.

I.E. Potatoes (1 day crop) time to waste 2 days + 24 hours

Pineapples (3 day crop) time to waste 6 days + 48 hours

KnightRider
Jul 05 2012, 10:06 PM
Is there anywhere posted exactly how long irrigated crops have until they wither, for 2 hr crops, 4 hr crops, 8 hr crops, 12, hr crops, and so on? Some say for crops under a day, it increases their time before withering to 24 hours (plus the normal time, correct?). And some say "48 hours for all other crops". That is misleading. Does that mean I plant a 4 day crop, and it only lasts 48 hours past the approximate 4 days to grow? Or is that 48 hours PER DAY the crop normally takes? Do I have 8 days before an irrigated 4 day crop withers? Or 6? :S Again, I am not stupid....lol...just mathematically challenged and once I see the actual formula which includes each growing time, I know I will grasp it better. Thanks!

Green Sprinkler - This tool increases the time to waste period on all crops. For crops that mature in 1 day or less it increases the time to waste period by 24 hours. For crops that take over a day to mature it increases the time to waste period by 48 hours.

So if you have lets say a 12 hr crop, you plant it at midnight on January 1st, the regular times would be ready at noon January 1st and wither at midnight the next morning on January 2nd. If you use the Green Sprinkler the times would be, ready at 6 am January 1st (half the growing time) and would wither at midnight on January 3rd, because of the 24 hrs that was added to the gone to waste time. For crops that mature that take over a day you just add 48 hrs.
Hope this helps.

kataltay
Jul 06 2012, 08:41 AM
Ooookayy!! :D So, double +24 hrs for one day crop and under. And double +48hrs for 2 day crop and above....correct? :D Have I finally grasped this, thanks to Tony and kitt?!?! :D I may one day, as I approach my 46th birthday, get comfortable with numbers, you know...LOL

Tony D
Jul 06 2012, 05:22 PM
Ooookayy!! :D So, double +24 hrs for one day crop and under. And double +48hrs for 2 day crop and above....correct? :D Have I finally grasped this, thanks to Tony and kitt?!?! :D I may one day, as I approach my 46th birthday, get comfortable with numbers, you know...LOLYour welcome :)

Carol90@msn.com
Jul 07 2012, 01:24 PM
I am trying to get my train going after I unloaded it and it says I still have a train going and I don't. Please help

meacara
Jul 07 2012, 01:49 PM
This is terrible. I never run out of cheese. The only thing that is useful out of the next bunch of trains is the one that brings shrimp. But by requiring a fish farm, it completely defeats the purpose in the train. If I was going t buy the train it would be to REPLACE the fishing farm, not be in addition to it. If I had one fishing farm that would bring me enough shrimp. UGH. BAD Execution Slashkey.

bayoubes
Jul 07 2012, 01:59 PM
This is terrible. I never run out of cheese. The only thing that is useful out of the next bunch of trains is the one that brings shrimp. But by requiring a fish farm, it completely defeats the purpose in the train. If I was going t buy the train it would be to REPLACE the fishing farm, not be in addition to it. If I had one fishing farm that would bring me enough shrimp. UGH. BAD Execution Slashkey.

The one that brings shrimp also brings Cheese, along with others. Bring up the ? mark and see all what it brings.

meacara
Jul 07 2012, 02:07 PM
I did, that's how I know what they bring. I'd rather buy a coin textile and spinning mill than a FC train. The only thing I don't really have at all, that I need, is the shrimp, and if I need to buy a fish farm to get the train it defeats the purpose in the train.

bayoubes
Jul 07 2012, 02:10 PM
I did, that's how I know what they bring. I'd rather buy a coin textile and spinning mill than a FC train. The only thing I don't really have at all, that I need, is the shrimp, and if I need to buy a fish farm to get the train it defeats the purpose in the train.

Sorry, misread your post, thought you needed more cheese, I don't either. I think it's time I get new glasses, lol

meacara
Jul 07 2012, 02:11 PM
OK, NP. LOL. Sometimes we all fell like we need (new) glasses.

Sesselwill
Jul 13 2012, 04:16 PM
I think the sprinkler system is awesome I get wheat and rice in one day can't ask for more. I do agree the orange sprinkler isn't worth 45 farm cash. The green sprinkler has little benefit and for 50 farm cash its a little steep for me. But as for the red sprinkler I can plant and harvest all my 12 hour 8 hour and 4 hour crops in one day and get my 2 day crops in another day. As for the flowers I really don't need the sprinkler for them but I'm reaping the benefits there too. The trick with the sprinklers is timing. Here's an example before I go to bed I plant my 12 hour crops I don't sprinkle them then go to bed. Wake up the next day harvest my 12 hour crops and plant 8 hour crops then sprinkle them. The 8 hour crops are ready in 4 hours harvest them and plant 4 hour crops. Then if I have time I plant raspberry which take 2 hours harvest them then go to bed.

I agree that I, too, do not see a big need for the green sprinkler. All it takes is a little planning to keep your crops from going bad by the time you harvest them. But I disagree about the orange one. I use it to double the speed for my fruit and nut trees. I don't see the need for it if you only have wood trees, though. They spring back up in a good amount of time without it. I also agree with everyone stating the fact that we can only water once in a farm day. I could swear that the devs claimed initially that the crop sprinklers would be able to water each new crop planted, not just once a day. Maybe I'm not remembering that right, but it was a big selling point for me to spend the cash, only to find out it didn't work.

FarmerMcLashwood
Jul 15 2012, 06:32 AM
I wish we had the option to tick what we need in the various cars in the train like we do with the semi-trailer truck.

Having just unloaded mine for the 3rd time I had a look in my storage and it would appear maybe only 1 item per car is required.... have lots of the other stuff in storage.

pythonis
Jul 16 2012, 02:22 PM
sometimes i want to quicken the growth of my crops/flowers but not my trees. Would be nice if we could specify that when using our sprinklers or even be able to pull our old ones out and use them for what they do not what our current one will do.

barbara nixon
Jul 16 2012, 05:24 PM
i like the red sprinkler..i can water or not...if my trees get watered it's ok..they don't die..u can harvest them when ever..i have a chop farm i harvest every other day as i'm well stocked with the wood...sometimes i use the brown one on certain farms so the flowers stay longer..but all in all it's just fine with me..

KnightRider
Jul 16 2012, 08:15 PM
sometimes i want to quicken the growth of my crops/flowers but not my trees. Would be nice if we could specify that when using our sprinklers or even be able to pull our old ones out and use them for what they do not what our current one will do.

Since the trees don't go to waste it wouldn't matter if they grow quicker or not just harvest or chop them when you are ready, and if you want you can pull the others out of storage and put on a farm, use it and then put it back in storage.

CynthiaSue
Jul 18 2012, 11:34 PM
If I understand correctly, if I bought the red sprinkler, I would only be able to use it once a day. I have 15 farms, I believe at least 10 of them are in crops, and I would only be able to use it for one field a day. Not sure it sounds worth it if one can only use it for one field a day.

The flower sprinkler also says you can only use it once a day. So if you use it at a neighbors one day, does that mean you can't use it at your own farm that day?

whosyou?
Jul 18 2012, 11:39 PM
If I understand correctly, if I bought the red sprinkler, I would only be able to use it once a day. I have 15 farms, I believe at least 10 of them are in crops, and I would only be able to use it for one field a day. Not sure it sounds worth it if one can only use it for one field a day.

The flower sprinkler also says you can only use it once a day. So if you use it at a neighbors one day, does that mean you can't use it at your own farm that day?

You can use it on each farm once a day,and the watering of your neighbors flowers does not affect your ability to water your own,or from them being able to use their own to speed it up either.

CynthiaSue
Jul 18 2012, 11:59 PM
You can use it on each farm once a day,and the watering of your neighbors flowers does not affect your ability to water your own,or from them being able to use their own to speed it up either.

That sounds like a great deal then.

Well, perhaps not as good of a deal as I thought since it would cost 95 farmcash to get the flower sprinkler and the one to speed up your crops. Not sure if it is worth speeding up my crops since I have all the crops I need with the 15 farms anyway. Guess I would need to buy more facilities or just plant acorn squash alot, both which will add to the already too much time I spend on the game.

I want to buy a farmcash something to make farming more fun or easier or make alot of coins faster, just not sure which one it will be. I have the farmcash, but not sure I want to spend 95 for this.

ladyval143
Aug 14 2012, 10:38 AM
Why does the train cars require farm cash? When I click on the locomotive, it shows boxes for the long cars and shows farm coins instead of cash as the price to buy. But to go buy them it actually takes farm cash!

StoneFace
Aug 14 2012, 10:41 AM
Why does the train cars require farm cash? When I click on the locomotive, it shows boxes for the long cars and shows farm coins instead of cash as the price to buy. But to go buy them it actually takes farm cash!

There are two kinds.

The short cars are for coin and only for decoration

The long cars can be loaded with products to bring to your farm. They cost farm cash, and currently it takes one week for the train to "make its rounds" and deliver your products.

You can have as many coin cars as you want.

Only one of each freight car will currently bring products, and it must be attached to the black locomotive engine (coin cost)

ladyval143
Aug 14 2012, 10:46 AM
Click on the locomotive, one without any cars attached. A popu window shows long freight cars to purchase, and shows Coins, not cash!!! But when you go to buy the long cars from the shop, it shows farm cash. You should fix the shaded box that pops up from the locomotive showing farm coins, such as one shows, long container car, 2,016,000 farm coins, it does not show farm cash! That is false representation!!! Because I cannot buy a long container car with 2,016,000, it required farm cash. So you need to either change the price to to farm cash, or change the window that pops up when you click show train details! It is false advertisement.

Fred Bee
Aug 14 2012, 11:27 AM
Why isn't there a caboose for the decorative train? Trains sure look funny without one.

Fred, gentleman farmer

KnightRider
Aug 14 2012, 12:07 PM
Why isn't there a caboose for the decorative train? Trains sure look funny without one.

Fred, gentleman farmer

That is because they have not made one yet, it has been suggested that one be made.

KnightRider
Aug 14 2012, 12:09 PM
Click on the locomotive, one without any cars attached. A popu window shows long freight cars to purchase, and shows Coins, not cash!!! But when you go to buy the long cars from the shop, it shows farm cash. You should fix the shaded box that pops up from the locomotive showing farm coins, such as one shows, long container car, 2,016,000 farm coins, it does not show farm cash! That is false representation!!! Because I cannot buy a long container car with 2,016,000, it required farm cash. So you need to either change the price to to farm cash, or change the window that pops up when you click show train details! It is false advertisement.

It is not false advertisement, it is like the bee farm and the others that cost coins to start production. When you click on the engine the screen that pops up shows how much it cost to send the train out on a trip to collect the items, not the cost of the boxcar, no facility when you go into it show how much it cost, you can only see the cost of all the facilities is in the store.

CynthiaSue
Aug 14 2012, 12:55 PM
So, if I understand correctly, you buy the train car. Say it delivers 5 items, but you only have the facility that produces 3 of those items. You pay the same no matter how many items it delivers? It seems to cost alot of coins to get these items. Does it really pay enough to make it worth it? Does it take fuel too?

Taz D
Aug 14 2012, 04:56 PM
The coin price you see when clicking on the engine is what it will cost to purchase items through sending the train out. That is not the cost of the cars. They are in the store under the trains heading and each costs farm cash to purchase the car. Only after you purchase the car and attach it to your engine then you can dispatch the train and buy the goods each hauls back to you.
Read the Trains chapter in the Game Guide for more information.

Taz D
Aug 14 2012, 04:59 PM
So, if I understand correctly, you buy the train car. Say it delivers 5 items, but you only have the facility that produces 3 of those items. You pay the same no matter how many items it delivers? It seems to cost alot of coins to get these items. Does it really pay enough to make it worth it? Does it take fuel too?
You still get all 5 of those items, so now you have a source for the 2 you don't produce. Is that worth it?

CynthiaSue
Aug 14 2012, 05:21 PM
You still get all 5 of those items, so now you have a source for the 2 you don't produce. Is that worth it?

The quote above by meacara said he had to buy the fish farm to use the train that brings shrimp. Are you saying I don't?

So if I bought the long gondola car, but do not have the beefarm, I would still get 4000 honey, 2000 beeswax and 3780 sugar for 1,148,000 coins? and it would arrive in 1 week? Would it cost fuel too? if so, how much?

Taz D
Aug 14 2012, 05:51 PM
The quote above by meacara said he had to buy the fish farm to use the train that brings shrimp. Are you saying I don't?

So if I bought the long gondola car, but do not have the beefarm, I would still get 4000 honey, 2000 beeswax and 3780 sugar for 1,148,000 coins? and it would arrive in 1 week? Would it cost fuel too? if so, how much?
The requirement to have the facility associated with the cars was removed in the last release.
"8. Long Freight Cars don't have facilities requirements anymore: To minimize confusion, you now always be able tu purchase any Long Freight Cars even if you don't have any facility in current farm or storage."
Yes it does take fuel, but I am not sure how to figure out how much. I just dispatched mine again with 7 cars and it was 2,940 fuel.

odatpotter
Aug 14 2012, 05:51 PM
Did you just say 'read the manual' ?
:)

KnightRider
Aug 14 2012, 08:21 PM
Did you just say 'read the manual' ?
:)

No, Taz actually said:
Read the Trains chapter in the Game Guide for more information.

What is wrong with putting where they can find additional information. Which if someone wants more information on a subject reading the Game Guide is a good way to get such information. I put that in a post all the time so that if people need more information they can look it up in the Game Guide.

odatpotter
Aug 14 2012, 08:48 PM
It was in jest.
~no harm, no foul

Angel7
Aug 15 2012, 11:09 AM
In my humble opinion, trains are worthless. They carry products that you can easily get in facilities that are bought with coins. They force you to get every product on that particular car even if you only need one thing. They don't carry the real stuff that is needed, like chicken and meat (or other stuff on trucks, fish farms, bee farms) or high volume crops, like onions, tomatoes, etc. Unless it changes to something that really matters, I can't see spending anything on them. And the fact is that what matters to somebody else, does not matter to me, and vice versa. The cars should be setup to deliver once per day and let us buy as much as we want of anything. If I want to buy 10,000 chickens or baskets of onions and I have the coin to do so, I should be allowed to do it. In essence, the limitations on the trains are ridiculous. I am a farmer, I enjoy planting and harvesting and plowing and replanting, etc. and I will continue to do it. Having the trains won't change that, but I won't waste my money on something that really doesn't matter anymore - we've done enough of that.

Tiger
Aug 15 2012, 11:15 AM
The requirement to have the facility associated with the cars was removed in the last release.
"8. Long Freight Cars don't have facilities requirements anymore: To minimize confusion, you now always be able tu purchase any Long Freight Cars even if you don't have any facility in current farm or storage."
Yes it does take fuel, but I am not sure how to figure out how much. I just dispatched mine again with 7 cars and it was 2,940 fuel.

420 fuel per car

LoreneC
Aug 15 2012, 07:12 PM
I only have one train and just recently dispatched it.

I believe they will be more valuable when owning them allows us to work our neighbors facilities even faster.I was going to wait until that option was rolled out but my Farm Town cash was burning a hole...:)

rabbit8
Aug 17 2012, 09:43 AM
Could we please have something like the crops when you mouse over, it shows how much time left for the train to come in. There is nothing to let us know.

KnightRider
Aug 17 2012, 10:30 AM
Could we please have something like the crops when you mouse over, it shows how much time left for the train to come in. There is nothing to let us know.

When you click on the train and then click on train detail and go into the train status it tells you how much time is left for it to return.

Sandy Mae
Aug 23 2012, 03:50 PM
Tiger. The link you gave at the top says I am not allowed to go there! GGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! When ever I have a problem I try to look it up, but can't this time.....

Taz D
Aug 23 2012, 04:38 PM
Tiger. The link you gave at the top says I am not allowed to go there! GGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! When ever I have a problem I try to look it up, but can't this time.....
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5153290#post5153290
Try the above link. I think the information on the sprinklers was moved to this chapter on tools

c.abell
Aug 24 2012, 11:30 AM
I like the look of the trains. But, they are way to slow and don't carry much. Not really worth the cash to buy them as they are.

KnightRider
Aug 24 2012, 01:10 PM
I like the look of the trains. But, they are way to slow and don't carry much. Not really worth the cash to buy them as they are.

Some like the one for the Paper Roll has increased to just under 3x what the factory would produce in 7 days. The boxcar brings 500 in 7 days and the factory produces 168 in 7 days. The main problem is you can't use any of the products until the train returns.

Tiger
Aug 25 2012, 10:14 AM

Sorry about that, when the GG was reworked/updated the link broke, have fixed it now. Thanks for pointing it out :)

c.abell
Aug 26 2012, 06:01 PM
I would like to be able to see what time my train will arrive; or, the number of "hours remaining" before it arrives on the last day. "84% done" is meaningless to me.

c.abell
Aug 26 2012, 06:05 PM
All of my train cars left the station at the same time; yet, 3 of my cars say they have - "22 markets in 2 days" left to go. Wassup?

KnightRider
Aug 26 2012, 06:15 PM
All of my train cars left the station at the same time; yet, 3 of my cars say they have - "22 markets in 2 days" left to go. Wassup?

All of your train cars have the same amount of time left, some of them just doesn't have the space to have the time remaining in the box. If you see time remaining in one of the boxes, that is how much time will be left on the rest of the train also. On the last day it will show hours left, then minutes left till the train arrives.

barsidelady
Aug 27 2012, 10:17 AM
Ok, am going to sound a bit thick here,but what do the trains and carriages do?

Taz D
Aug 27 2012, 10:53 AM
Ok, am going to sound a bit thick here,but what do the trains and carriages do?
There is a Chapter in the Game Guide that is devoted just to Trains. Here is a link to that chapter:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492298

GrandmaMoe
Aug 27 2012, 01:50 PM
It sure would be nice to have at least ONE of those freight-carrying train cars that would allow people without the means of having to use cash (to buy FCash) to use. You offer the locomotive, why not one freight for coins.....

God's Saving Grace Of 3
Sep 11 2012, 04:15 PM
I have all the trains avail and they just fit on one side of my farm . Have not figured out how to couple a train together from a turn. I know they said we could do it, but have not got that figured out as of yet. Love the trains doing the factories for others that is awesome.

Tiger
Sep 11 2012, 04:19 PM
I have all the trains avail and they just fit on one side of my farm . Have not figured out how to couple a train together from a turn. I know they said we could do it, but have not got that figured out as of yet. Love the trains doing the factories for others that is awesome.

Hi there,

I've moved your post into general feedback for trains as it was not a suggestion and replies to posts are not permitted there.

The game guide will show you an example of how to make a train turn a corner.Here's the link to that post..........
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5272586#post5272586

God's Saving Grace Of 3
Sep 11 2012, 04:31 PM
I don't mind paying for the trains, love the idea of doing work in other peoples factories and services and not having to click every factory on that farm. The trains are very cool I now own them all until the next update at least lol. Good job

rabbit8
Sep 17 2012, 08:59 AM
My train has been out way longer than 7 days! What is wrong? This makes the second time this has happened. Could you maybe put a notice over the train (when you float your cerser over it.) that will tell us when the train is due back?

Qivis
Sep 17 2012, 09:32 AM
I have had no problems with the trains since the first week. But I am unable to buy the purple plower-harvester-planter and put it into storage. It keeps saying "try again later" and vanishing completely when I refresh and demanding that I purchase it again. I think they need to fix old issues before they add any more boxcars for the train that may or may not have problems of their own. And yes, I have written to the customer service link to get my 135 farm cash refund.

Taz D
Sep 17 2012, 09:38 AM
I have had no problems with the trains since the first week. But I am unable to buy the purple plower-harvester-planter and put it into storage. It keeps saying "try again later" and vanishing completely when I refresh and demanding that I purchase it again. I think they need to fix old issues before they add any more boxcars for the train that may or may not have problems of their own. And yes, I have written to the customer service link to get my 135 farm cash refund.
Were you able to set it down on your farm? If so then while it is sitting there, save, clear your cache, and restart your farm. Then try putting it into storage.

Taz D
Sep 17 2012, 09:41 AM
My train has been out way longer than 7 days! What is wrong? This makes the second time this has happened. Could you maybe put a notice over the train (when you float your cerser over it.) that will tell us when the train is due back?
What does it say when you open it to look at the train status? Does it say To Load: 0 on the cars? Or give a number of days or hours left?

Qivis
Sep 17 2012, 10:48 AM
Were you able to set it down on your farm? If so then while it is sitting there, save, clear your cache, and restart your farm. Then try putting it into storage.

Been there. Done that. Cleared the FT cache as well as the browser cache and still does not go into storage and disappears when I try to refresh the game. And customer service keeps asking me to clarify how much farm cash needs to be refunded even though I have made it perfectly clear!

Deborah1979
Sep 17 2012, 11:07 AM
I do have some suggestions for the Trains, (but I will go to the suggestion thread) later. NOW, for General Feedback....:D
I waited to buy the train until a few more cars came out AND the ability for the Mayor to help with work if you had train cars. (Beyond the 50% he was already doing.) And until I READ all of the pros and cons I could find, and read the chapter in the game guide on trains. Quite frankly, I never thought I would spend this much FC on anything!!:eek:
For the first time, I am able to work on neighbors farms that are layered. I use a satellite internet provider, and it is only slightly faster than dial-up. In the past, when I tried to work these neighbors farms, I waited 20 to 30 seconds for each facility to load the points, then go to the next one. Sometimes I was successful, but more often I got the "Connection to Server Timed Out" message. Going from farm to farm took 1 to 2 minutes.
As much as I hated to, I simply put these neighbors on a "Can't Work" list.
It is still extremely slow going from farm to farm, but once I get there, the Mayor does the work!! YEAH!!
Since this is for feedback.... is there is difference between feedback and suggestions?!?! :)
I wish the cars had been a little less expensive... maybe $20 or $25 per car. I think more people would have purchased them.
I would like to have the ability to check off the products I want to order. I have ample supplies of some of the products, but have to order them anyway. And yes, I know I can sell the excess.
I would like to be able to move the train around the same farm, even when it is dispatched.
And still on feedback, but a question that has been asked..... WHY is the train in REAL TIME??? NOTHING else in Farm Town is REAL TIME!!! LOL I sure thought that 7 days would be 140 hours, to equal 7 Farm Town days! Oh well.
All in all, I am not 100% satisfied with the trains as they are right now, but I am certainly not disappointed!!
Deborah

Taz D
Sep 17 2012, 11:24 AM
I do have some suggestions for the Trains, (but I will go to the suggestion thread) later. NOW, for General Feedback....:D
I waited to buy the train until a few more cars came out AND the ability for the Mayor to help with work if you had train cars. (Beyond the 50% he was already doing.) And until I READ all of the pros and cons I could find, and read the chapter in the game guide on trains. Quite frankly, I never thought I would spend this much FC on anything!!:eek:
For the first time, I am able to work on neighbors farms that are layered. I use a satellite internet provider, and it is only slightly faster than dial-up. In the past, when I tried to work these neighbors farms, I waited 20 to 30 seconds for each facility to load the points, then go to the next one. Sometimes I was successful, but more often I got the "Connection to Server Timed Out" message. Going from farm to farm took 1 to 2 minutes.
As much as I hated to, I simply put these neighbors on a "Can't Work" list.
It is still extremely slow going from farm to farm, but once I get there, the Mayor does the work!! YEAH!!
Since this is for feedback.... is there is difference between feedback and suggestions?!?! :)
I wish the cars had been a little less expensive... maybe $20 or $25 per car. I think more people would have purchased them.
I would like to have the ability to check off the products I want to order. I have ample supplies of some of the products, but have to order them anyway. And yes, I know I can sell the excess.
I would like to be able to move the train around the same farm, even when it is dispatched.
And still on feedback, but a question that has been asked..... WHY is the train in REAL TIME??? NOTHING else in Farm Town is REAL TIME!!! LOL I sure thought that 7 days would be 140 hours, to equal 7 Farm Town days! Oh well.
All in all, I am not 100% satisfied with the trains as they are right now, but I am certainly not disappointed!!
Deborah
The facilities are also in real time days as you fill them with 7 days of production. You just don't see that because you have neighbors work them to speed them up.

Deborah1979
Sep 17 2012, 11:31 AM
The facilities are also in real time days as you fill them with 7 days of production. You just don't see that because you have neighbors work them to speed them up.

Oh, Taz D :p:p:p LOL
Of course, the facilities are in "real time". Guess I was just thinking about trees, fish, crops, flowers, etc. etc.!
BUT, it would be NICE if trains were on Farm Town time! :D:

Thanks,
Deborah

LoreneC
Sep 17 2012, 12:42 PM
I only have three trains but even that has made a some difference when working my neighbors facilities. I don't know if I will purchase more or not. I have sufficient goods since I only have 2-3 people who work my facilities I seldom run out.

I too think it would be nice if they were on the 20 hour day everything else is. I generally unload and reload on Sat but I was busy a couple weeks ago so now it has been changed to Sunday. With the 20 hour FarmTown day I could have kept my regular Saturday schedule. ;)

jmfslots
Sep 17 2012, 05:18 PM
I thought that having the train look like a ghost when it is dispatched was over. For a short time it did not have this appearance. Now it's back. Why?? It looks like hell on farms we have put a lot of work and money into- to make them attractive.

KnightRider
Sep 17 2012, 05:32 PM
I thought that having the train look like a ghost when it is dispatched was over. For a short time it did not have this appearance. Now it's back. Why?? It looks like hell on farms we have put a lot of work and money into- to make them attractive.

check your preferences, click on the wrench at the top and see if transparent train is checked or not.

rabbit8
Sep 18 2012, 10:14 AM
Taz, it says "dispached train". That is all it says. No other wording appears. I am half way into the second week now.

rabbit8
Sep 18 2012, 10:18 AM
Taz, silly me! I just clicked on "Train Status" low & behold; there were my products-finished! It would be nice if when the products were back it would notify you when you mouse over same as the crops. I wish they would make some changes in this.

rabbit8
Sep 18 2012, 10:31 AM
Here I am again! I have another problem now. I thought I unloaded the train-then I sent it out again. Now when I click on status it says "unload" but it's opaque & I cannot. Also, it does a pop up that says I cannot send the train out again as I already have one out. It says if I have moved it-put it back so I can unload it. Is it possible that I didn't unload before sending it out again? And now I cannot unload until it comes back? Because it both shows "0" and 9300 in the train. The train is also not "ghost". I am so confused right now. Can someone please help me with this?

Taz D
Sep 18 2012, 10:55 AM
Here I am again! I have another problem now. I thought I unloaded the train-then I sent it out again. Now when I click on status it says "unload" but it's opaque & I cannot. Also, it does a pop up that says I cannot send the train out again as I already have one out. It says if I have moved it-put it back so I can unload it. Is it possible that I didn't unload before sending it out again? And now I cannot unload until it comes back? Because it both shows "0" and 9300 in the train. The train is also not "ghost". I am so confused right now. Can someone please help me with this?
Everyone is getting that message. If your train shows in train status that it has Carrying: 0 and To Load: 9300 on a car then it is dispatched and will be back in 7 days.

Grammy 11
Sep 18 2012, 02:44 PM
Any idea what the BOOST thingy on the train status will do and when? It has said "Coming Soon" for quite a while now. Thanks.

KW54956
Sep 18 2012, 03:00 PM
My train has been dispatched and has not gone back to regular color for two months now. What am I doing wrong?

Taz D
Sep 18 2012, 04:21 PM
Any idea what the BOOST thingy on the train status will do and when? It has said "Coming Soon" for quite a while now. Thanks.
Only the developers know the answer to that and they aren't saying. :)

Taz D
Sep 18 2012, 04:24 PM
My train has been dispatched and has not gone back to regular color for two months now. What am I doing wrong?
It is only gone for 7 days and does not change back to normal color until you unload it. Click on the engine and choose show train details. Then click on Train Status and then on Unload button at the top.

smhtoney
Sep 21 2012, 09:53 PM
As a desire for the future I would like to be able to determine which animals I pick up on a train run. Perhaps a check box system of pick five animals for the next run.

Angel7
Sep 24 2012, 05:54 PM
Just finished getting my last car to complete the 10 and this is really really awkward. If my neighbors farm has 1 facility on it, it does it one way, and if they have more than 1 facility, it does it differently. This last neighbor I worked, the first farm was more than 1, the next was 1, the next was more than 1, and it continued all the way across 14 farms. This is really awkward. The trains should be effortless and this ISN'T. I'm not happy after spending so much real money.....

ericcarlsen
Sep 24 2012, 06:00 PM
Biggest waste of FC out of everything,,,,,,,Biggest disappointment out of all the new releases......

Sounds like MY problem! I have messaged "Support" 5 times over the last two months and I STILL have not received even an acknowledgement that they are trying to check on my Farm Cash, I am missing at least 120 units for my Membership in AARP!!! Why do they tell me nothing NOR ask me anything!!????

StoneFace
Sep 24 2012, 06:18 PM
Just finished getting my last car to complete the 10 and this is really really awkward. If my neighbors farm has 1 facility on it, it does it one way, and if they have more than 1 facility, it does it differently. This last neighbor I worked, the first farm was more than 1, the next was 1, the next was more than 1, and it continued all the way across 14 farms. This is really awkward. The trains should be effortless and this ISN'T. I'm not happy after spending so much real money.....

my opinion is that the "awkward" part is your neighbor's fault for the quantity of facilities.

When you work a farm with 40, 50 or more and only have to click twice, the only awkward part will be deciding what to do with all your free time:D

HelenJS22
Sep 24 2012, 07:37 PM

Does your neighbour realise how it works now for those with trains. Perhaps you could mention it and they might reposition the facilities.

rabbit8
Sep 25 2012, 10:43 AM
I like the trains, but have one complaint. Why are they so difficult? Please make them more simple. You have to have certain ones hooked up a certain way. I still am not sure I have mine right. It's so confusing! Please make them more simple to operate.

KnightRider
Sep 25 2012, 10:50 AM
I like the trains, but have one complaint. Why are they so difficult? Please make them more simple. You have to have certain ones hooked up a certain way. I still am not sure I have mine right. It's so confusing! Please make them more simple to operate.

It isn't difficult, to hook them up it is just if you need to go around a corner you need a coin car. When you hover over the engine all cars that is connected will highlight, if a car doesn't highlight then just move it around a little bit until you can hover the mouse over the engine and it get highlighted.

lollipopthebunny
Sep 25 2012, 03:21 PM
My train isn't 'faded' now an I just dispatched it today! I haven't been playing FT for about a week or so an it was working the last time I had the train run.

Why is it NOT faded when dispatched??? What can be done to fix it?

It really helps having this so I know when I have done it without having to click on the train itself. I am kind of wondering if it really is dispatched even though I click on the engine an it says it is....

Please HELP!!!

HelenJS22
Sep 25 2012, 05:36 PM
My train isn't 'faded' now an I just dispatched it today! I haven't been playing FT for about a week or so an it was working the last time I had the train run.

Why is it NOT faded when dispatched??? What can be done to fix it?

It really helps having this so I know when I have done it without having to click on the train itself. I am kind of wondering if it really is dispatched even though I click on the engine an it says it is....

Please HELP!!!

I there, I can't give you a certain reason, but several of us have found this happens to us on a hit and miss basis. You can be sure it is dispatched if you click on the 'train status' bar within the train pop-up and check to see the percentage bar. I know this means extra click work, but I'd rather be sure.

Mine has done this a couple of times and the only thing I've found that I did differently was to unload my train, and then immediately dispatch it again. Each time I did that it refused to go transparent, but if I hit the play button to reload my farm, then dispatched my train it went transparent ..... I have no idea why, but that's my remedy and I've tested it twice now.

Happy pants
Sep 25 2012, 10:57 PM
The train transparency is now in the "preferences" tab.... the wrench in the toolbox on the top right of your window.... so you should be able to control this feature yourself. :)

HelenJS22
Sep 26 2012, 02:12 AM
The train transparency is now in the "preferences" tab.... the wrench in the toolbox on the top right of your window.... so you should be able to control this feature yourself. :)

The problem we're having Happy is not related to the wrench tool. The trains are checked to be transparent, and are still sitting there large as life not transparent when they should be. It's a glitch of some sort, and I decided 'if it aint broke, don't fix it'. I seem to have found the way around it though.

lollipopthebunny
Sep 27 2012, 09:53 AM
Yes, I have the box checked in the TOOL box "wrench". The thing is on my TRAIN, I had unloaded it about a week prior an have not been playing FT for about a week or so, an decided to load it a couple days ago or when I posted in here, And that happened ...the transparency is not there. IT is real frustrating to have to click on the Train to see if it is actually working an wondering if I am going to get stuff.

I have looked an it does appear to be working, Just wish this would be fixed! THis is the FIRST time I have had any issue with the train since I got them.

dorissau
Nov 05 2012, 11:13 AM
I am so disappointed that the devs did not address the concern raised by so many of us that if we attach the long cattle car we become overrun with animals. I have over 200 animals in storage because my 16 barns of all kinds are filled and I already have too many animals loose on my farms. It seems the only choice we have at this point is to wait for another farm or detach the cattle car.. which will diminish the help the mayor will give us for working facs. Come on, Devs... give us more room in the barns or else let us add another barn to our farms.

KnightRider
Nov 05 2012, 01:39 PM
I am so disappointed that the devs did not address the concern raised by so many of us that if we attach the long cattle car we become overrun with animals. I have over 200 animals in storage because my 16 barns of all kinds are filled and I already have too many animals loose on my farms. It seems the only choice we have at this point is to wait for another farm or detach the cattle car.. which will diminish the help the mayor will give us for working facs. Come on, Devs... give us more room in the barns or else let us add another barn to our farms.

If you have a lot of animals in your storage go to the market and sell the extra animals, then you won't have to worry about them in your storage.

carol0
Nov 05 2012, 01:52 PM
"I am so disappointed that the devs did not address the concern raised by so many of us that if we attach the long cattle car we become overrun with animals. I have over 200 animals in storage because my 16 barns of all kinds are filled and I already have too many animals loose on my farms. It seems the only choice we have at this point is to wait for another farm or detach the cattle car.. which will diminish the help the mayor will give us for working facs. Come on, Devs... give us more room in the barns or else let us add another barn to our farms. "

Not sure this is working right to quote someone's complaint, but I have the same complaint. I would like to have to benefit of more of the animals products (fur, eggs, milk etc) but my barns are full, and i have enough stuff on my farms that it is slow enough as it is. When is my storage going to be full so I cant add anything? This sucks after spending real money for the train and not being able to use the product it brings.

dorissau
Nov 05 2012, 06:04 PM
If you have a lot of animals in your storage go to the market and sell the extra animals, then you won't have to worry about them in your storage.

big deal... I would end up with fewer than 10,000 coins. I have billions of coins, what I want is the production from the animals.

Gregh
Nov 08 2012, 10:45 PM
When watering a farm with no crops and everything hidden I often get the message, "There is nothing to irrigate in this farm".

http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s560/Gregory_Robert_Hills/NothingToIrrigate1.jpg

Really? I think there may be ...

http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s560/Gregory_Robert_Hills/NothingToIrrigate2.jpg

As I said in the subject, not urgent - I realise the devs have bigger fish to fry - but posted here in the hope that somebody will find the time to look into it someday. When I get the message I just unhide the trees and flowers and then I can water them.

Additional info: green sprinkler, and not the first farm I watered. I'd watered crops on another farm immediately prior to this.

Edited to add: with the larger numbers we're now seeing, an extra digit or two on the Coins and Fuel fields might be nice too. :D

Angel70
Nov 09 2012, 01:54 AM
big deal... I would end up with fewer than 10,000 coins. I have billions of coins, what I want is the production from the animals.

I agree. I didn't purchase the box car that brings us animals, but I would buy the one that would bring us eggs, milk, rabbit fur, llama and sheep wool, horse hair, turkey feathers ect... Been asking this for months now and I'm not the only one asking.

Tiger
Nov 09 2012, 09:40 AM
When watering a farm with no crops and everything hidden I often get the message, "There is nothing to irrigate in this farm".

Really? I think there may be ...

As I said in the subject, not urgent - I realise the devs have bigger fish to fry - but posted here in the hope that somebody will find the time to look into it someday. When I get the message I just unhide the trees and flowers and then I can water them.

Additional info: green sprinkler, and not the first farm I watered. I'd watered crops on another farm immediately prior to this.

Edited to add: with the larger numbers we're now seeing, an extra digit or two on the Coins and Fuel fields might be nice too. :D

Yes it's an old issue yet to be fixed. Will happen on any farm that does not have crops. Loading trees/flowers sorts it out as you've found out.

As for the coin and fuel counters........... you know where the suggestions threads are ;):)

Tiger
Nov 09 2012, 10:18 AM
Remember folks. If you have ideas for the game, then you need to post in the relevant suggestions thread. Do not post questions there as comments and replies are not permitted in that area. You can not start a new thread there, just find a thread with the title that most suits your idea and post a reply.

Here's the link to the whole of the suggestions area of the forum....
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

And here's the one specifically for Freight Trains, decorative Trains (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492566)

c.abell
Nov 11 2012, 10:37 PM
When you click on the "Train Boost" button, I believe the "Coming Soon" window should read "Coming Some Day".

c.abell
Nov 15 2012, 01:36 PM
Buying the trains for FC is not worth the money. I can buy the facility for less FC, and with having neighbors to work, can receive that amount of goods in one day instead of waiting a week. The only way the trains would be worth the purchase is if they would bring 7 times the amount of goods each week, or delivered the same amount each day. I have all the cars now; but, will not purchase any more.

KnightRider
Nov 15 2012, 02:32 PM
Buying the trains for FC is not worth the money. I can buy the facility for less FC, and with having neighbors to work, can receive that amount of goods in one day instead of waiting a week. The only way the trains would be worth the purchase is if they would bring 7 times the amount of goods each week, or delivered the same amount each day. I have all the cars now; but, will not purchase any more.

They are also used for working neighbors facilities, I have 10 dispatched and I don't have to work any neighbors facilities the mayor works all of the facilities on that farm for me.

katupatree
Nov 18 2012, 11:37 AM
Originally Posted by dorissau

I'm fixing to detach my cattle car. I just wanted the products. I hate having to move everything one by one onto my farm and then into a building. I don't know how you can sell them in the market. You can only click use when they are in storage. I'm frustrated.

KnightRider
Nov 18 2012, 01:59 PM
I'm fixing to detach my cattle car. I just wanted the products. I hate having to move everything one by one onto my farm and then into a building. I don't know how you can sell them in the market. You can only click use when they are in storage. I'm frustrated.

You sell them in the market just like anything, just go to the market, then click on ITEMS, then on the drop down menu either select "all" or "animals", then hover over the animal and it gives you the option to sell all or sell half. I am keeping mine attached, I can always sell animals anytime I want and since animals does not add to my storage amount I can have as many animals in storage as I want.

katupatree
Nov 19 2012, 09:59 AM
Okay, I didn't know you could now sell from your regular storage, but it's still a pain to put them into buildings and you can't harvest them if they are in regular storage.

SeaJay
Nov 25 2012, 09:54 AM
Just gotta throw a jab here and say; Are you kidding me right now??? You say these cars were developed to bring us the items/products that are highest in demand. With the exception of some textiles and cheese, lumber and metal, this couldn't be farther from the truth. It brings us things we have to much of and not the things we need most of.
Thanks for another of your many money pit solutions to an already floundering game (that I still love and am loyal to. I block EVERY other game out there and keep praying for the fixes on ancient issues here. And for some reason I still have faith in you devs. Sometimes you knock one out of the park and my hope and strength are renewed)

slartismum
Nov 28 2012, 08:46 PM
I am not very good at maths but had a go at working out if the train is worth the money. I bought the Long Bulkhead carriage for the metals.
My workings are this:
Copper sheet for 3
50 x 3.5555 (copper ore per unit) = 177.77775
1512 delivered by train divided by 3 = 504
504 x 177.77775 = 89599.986
Aluminium sheet for 5
100 x 14.4 (aluminium ore per unit) = 1440
2520 delivered by train divided by 5 = 504
504 x 1440 = 725760.00
Steel sheet for 5
89 x 1.9323 (iron ore per unit) = 171.98
11 x 26.666 (chromium ore per unit) = 293.333
Both = 465.00
2520 delivered by train divided by 5 = 504
504 x 465.00 = 390600

total cost of materials = 1,049,328
Cost to despatch train = 3,402,000

Is my maths incorrect or are we paying over the odds?

kellyb64
Nov 28 2012, 11:38 PM
I agree that we may pay more for dispatching the trains and do not get enough product in return but I will stay true with the trains because they help me tremendously when I working other peoples farms. I get a lot of products for very little work

slartismum
Nov 29 2012, 12:50 AM
it may be true that the trains help with the facs but if I only have one carriage it doesn't help all that much for such a great outlay, In my opinion.
Still love the game after saying all that!

Petuniaflower
Nov 29 2012, 11:20 AM
This is concerning trains. Do you have a DIAGRAM FOR DUMMIES :confused: I have tracks bought the railway switch. But how do you correctly put things together. :) :D

FarmerMcLashwood
Nov 29 2012, 12:06 PM
ok... the train boost..... can you send out requests for this to be boosted every 24 hours..... hubby seems to think you can only send it out once and thats it until the time comes you can dispatch the train after unloading it.

am a bit confused (mind you doesn't take much to confuse me lol)

Tiger
Nov 29 2012, 12:12 PM
ok... the train boost..... can you send out requests for this to be boosted every 24 hours..... hubby seems to think you can only send it out once and thats it until the time comes you can dispatch the train after unloading it.

am a bit confused (mind you doesn't take much to confuse me lol)

Hmm, it's not been released long enough to test so i'm not sure but you can only speed up the train by 24hours in one trip, so if it's been done there would be no point sending out more requests.

KnightRider
Nov 29 2012, 06:55 PM
This is concerning trains. Do you have a DIAGRAM FOR DUMMIES :confused: I have tracks bought the railway switch. But how do you correctly put things together. :) :D

I googled the internet for railroad switch stand and looked at the pictures of how they placed the real switches. There was one good picture that showed it real good, it is shown below:

http://visual.merriam-webster.com/images/transport-machinery/rail-transport/railroad-track/manually-operated-switch.jpg

Edited: 11/29 at 10 pm.

This is a picture of how I have mine setup, tried to get it as close to the above picture as possible.

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/189857_492657834089805_117997422_n.jpg

Aussie Rae
Nov 29 2012, 09:23 PM
Re Boosts, 10 people accelerated my train yesterday so its one day ahead of schedule, and thats the message I got when I tried to see if I could send a boost request today...I will try again later this evening to see if I can boost it again...I sometimes don't unload my train's 12 carriages, just leave it sitting and allow the mayor to do all the work when working others facilities...

Taz D
Nov 29 2012, 09:44 PM
Re Boosts, 10 people accelerated my train yesterday so its one day ahead of schedule, and thats the message I got when I tried to see if I could send a boost request today...I will try again later this evening to see if I can boost it again...I sometimes don't unload my train's 12 carriages, just leave it sitting and allow the mayor to do all the work when working others facilities...
It will only do one days worth per load. To boost it again you will have to unload and dispatch again before you can boost again.

dorissau
Nov 30 2012, 07:49 AM
when I go to boost my train, the list that comes up is horrible. When I click "FarmTown players", I get a list of everyone on my friends list who has ever LOOKED at FT. Good many of them are NOT my neighbors and do not play FT. Is there any way you could just bring up a list of neighbors so I wouldn't have to sort through and figure it out???

FarmerMcLashwood
Nov 30 2012, 08:19 AM
We should get notifications of which neighbors helped us with our train extra products so that we can thank them. It would also let us to decide who to request help from the next time.

It tells you who has helped to accelerate your farm where it tells you which neighbours have helped with your facilities.

barbara nixon
Nov 30 2012, 03:15 PM
the benefit i see with the trains is the mayor helpin..he's a great help to me and the ones i have i don't need all of it but i does make me coin when i sell so every little bit helps there..so i feel they r worth every penny and i am geting more..i can now do more of my neighbors posts....even more coins...:)

CynthiaSue
Dec 01 2012, 07:05 PM
I don't have a train, but I think it has basically hurt people without the trains. When I work others facilities, I am left in the dust, so I don't make as good as I used to working others facilities. I do make something from the train boost requests I get, but I think it is normally less than 3000 products, nothing compared to what I lose by not being fast enough working facilities. I don't know what I get, except I notice some of my animals going up one each after doing a boost. I am thinking one doesn't really get much of any one item, but like I said, I don't know how much I get of anythng, just know how many total products I get from clicking on a boost. Sometimes the game discourages me because those with money to spend on the game are those that do best, not those that work the hardest. I definitely benefit from those who spend money on the game, like getting products from train boosts, and probably people with trains can load their facilities fuller. I would get more, except now people who didn't used to work the facilities are now working them cause it is so fast for them. They really should benefit from spending real money on the game. But, it will probably result in me not working some peoples facilities, especially if they have them on too many farms and they have too many neighbors with trains. It is just not worth my time. Funny thing is, I don't even want a train, except that it would help me work facilties faster. I just don't make some things if I don't enough of certain items.

Betty Jordon
Dec 01 2012, 10:03 PM
I think to dispatch the train is too expensive. Costs are too much for the items.

Betty Jordon
Dec 01 2012, 10:18 PM
The train is great when working neighbors facilities. I do not often work my neighbors facilities, when I do the mayor does half of them for me. Very nice indeed!!!!

KnightRider
Dec 02 2012, 12:24 AM
The train is great when working neighbors facilities. I do not often work my neighbors facilities, when I do the mayor does half of them for me. Very nice indeed!!!!

The mayor does 50% for free for everyone on farms that has 4 or more facilities to work on that farm, you don't need to have a train to have the mayor do half, then for each boxcar that is dispatched on a run you get another 5% done, so if you have at least 10 cars then you get the other 50% done.

Betty Jordon
Dec 02 2012, 12:36 AM
Yes, that is right.

susiefry
Dec 04 2012, 04:40 PM
Advice time I pretty much only run out of one thing and thats stainless steel sheets so wondering if its worth it to buy the long box car that brings that? Im reading it takes a week to get back and costs alot of coins...so is it worth the cash to get this???

Betty Jordon
Dec 04 2012, 09:34 PM
The train takes 7 days to make the rounds of markets. I just bought several metal mills & open clay pits to keep me supplied.
I do have a train, but did not buy the car for the steel, as I already have several metal mills.
I bought a car that brings the paper rolls. I bought several paper mills, never had enough paper rolls. with the car & train have not run out.
I would suggest if you have plenty of coins & several farms to buy open pit mines & metal mills placing one of each per farm.

peggy douglas
Dec 21 2012, 10:15 AM
You cant boost someones train if their a day ahead of schedule...so then why are we able to send requests out?...After spending all that FC money on train cars..and you only can get boosted one day???? doesn't seen right.. :(

Janet 1
Dec 21 2012, 11:11 AM
I'm still trying to work the trains out but I think you are only allowed to boost the train one day ahead. One day in FT is 20 hours and each person can boost the train two hours, so if my calculations (and opinion) are correct you can only send a request to ten people. If people are sending to more than ten people that's when the ones over the ten will get the message the train is already a day ahead of schedule. Hope you can understand this as I'm probably not explaining very well.

KnightRider
Dec 21 2012, 11:18 AM
I'm still trying to work the trains out but I think you are only allowed to boost the train one day ahead. One day in FT is 20 hours and each person can boost the train two hours, so if my calculations (and opinion) are correct you can only send a request to ten people. If people are sending to more than ten people that's when the ones over the ten will get the message the train is already a day ahead of schedule. Hope you can understand this as I'm probably not explaining very well.

You can have 12 people boost your train at 2 hour each for a total of 24 hours per the New Release - November 24th, 2012 #11a and b.

Janet 1
Dec 21 2012, 11:33 AM
Thanks I didn't realize it was 12 people as a FT day is usually 20 hours not 24. Better go and send off two more requests then. lol.

KnightRider
Dec 21 2012, 11:35 AM
Thanks I didn't realize it was 12 people as a FT day is usually 20 hours not 24. Better go and send off two more requests then. lol.

Your welcome.

fitzlmon
Jan 31 2013, 01:05 PM
I have the both the red and orange sprinklers and sometimes my orange one does not irrigate trees as it is supposed to do. Am I to assume that there are still issues going on with this sprinkler? I have one farm that is only an orchard and I would like to irrigate it so that the growth time is shortened (that is the reason that I purchased the orange sprinkler)

L. Fitzlmon

Taz D
Jan 31 2013, 01:43 PM
I have the both the red and orange sprinklers and sometimes my orange one does not irrigate trees as it is supposed to do. Am I to assume that there are still issues going on with this sprinkler? I have one farm that is only an orchard and I would like to irrigate it so that the growth time is shortened (that is the reason that I purchased the orange sprinkler)

L. Fitzlmon
If the trees are ready to harvest then it will not irrigate them. You need to wait until after you harvest them to irrigate. You can only irrigate every 20 hours. You cannot irrigate more then once per growing cycle as it will only speed it up once per cycle.

Tony D
Feb 02 2013, 07:27 AM
Hi all , just a friendly reminder , this thread is for General Feedback , if you require help on Mobile spinklers , please post in this thread...
http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=394258

Posts that are in the wrong section are likely to be overlooked , moved or deleted so please try and post in the correct thread.

Thanks

Tony D
Feb 02 2013, 07:41 AM
Hi all , just a friendly reminder , this thread is for General Feedback , if you require help on Trains , please post in this thread...
http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492326

If you have a Suggestion for Trains , please post in this thread ..
http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492566

Posts that are in the wrong section are likely to be overlooked , moved or deleted so please try and post in the correct thread.

Thanks

CynthiaSue
Feb 06 2013, 05:41 PM
I always click on boosting peoples trains. I thought I read that you get 2 to 3% of what the train was carrying. Sometimes I only get 2 to 3 hundred items. Does that mean that their train isn'st carrying much. Or does it work like working peoples facilities, where I am probably the last person to click to boost the train, so there isn't much left to get.

Taz D
Feb 06 2013, 06:22 PM
I always click on boosting peoples trains. I thought I read that you get 2 to 3% of what the train was carrying. Sometimes I only get 2 to 3 hundred items. Does that mean that their train isn'st carrying much. Or does it work like working peoples facilities, where I am probably the last person to click to boost the train, so there isn't much left to get.
The ones I get a small amount like that I know only have a few cars on their train.

Suntanned
Feb 06 2013, 09:31 PM
The train meets the need of the only item I am ever out of in Farm Town, and that is paper rolls. So I am not disappointed at all. I like that it wasn't an instant fulfillment. It will still leave the need for strategy, especially around the time of new releases. Won't want to dispatch a train if a release is pending or expected in the next couple of days. I won't want to miss out on the opportunity to add new cars from a new release that I might want to dispatch.

If players read the releases, this is just the beginning of the possibilities of the trains. The release hits that we may have multiple trains going in the future, multiple copies of the same boxes on the trains, and the ability for neighbors to work the trains. I hope they focus on the key items used from each facility when developing the box cars, ike the Paper Rolls in the paper mill.

Where does one get advance notice of new releases? I've always depended on after the fact boot up messages. Thanks in advance - Suntanned

KnightRider
Feb 06 2013, 09:35 PM
Where does one get advance notice of new releases? I've always depended on after the fact boot up messages. Thanks in advance - Suntanned

There is no advance notice of new releases, no one knows what is in each release when it is released. You can see what was released by looking in the news and announcements section in the last release date, like the last release so far is Jan 19th, 2013. This will tell you what was released this time.

Aussie Rae
Feb 07 2013, 02:52 AM
I think regular visitors to this site know that as soon as the release posting thread is closed, its not too long a wait till the next update, lol

Rob T
Mar 25 2013, 08:27 PM
Welcome to the Feedback section of the forum.

Use this section to tell us what you think of the game in general or how parts of the game work or to hash out ideas.

We will endeavor to allow a bit more latitude in this section than in the other sections of the forum, however, please bear in mind we must stave off chaos.

Debates are allowed but post which go beyond simple debates and fall into attacks against another member or out right name calling, or take a thread completely off track, will be removed.

CynthiaSue
Mar 29 2013, 06:46 PM
Working peoples facilities takes alot of time, so I thought if I was going to continue to work their facilities that I might want to get at least some trains. However, looking them over, I don't really see any that would even be worth it for what they bring. If one brought MEAT, now that would be the one I would buy to start with. It is a shame that speeding up facility work is connected with trains. I am in a twix with what to do with this game. I am level 400 and have bought alot of the loaders. In order to cut back on time in game, I quit working others facilities or posting my own. In order to really benefit from buying trains, I would have to spend a good bit of farmcash and I just am not even sure that it would be worth it since the trains don't bring anything that I really care if I have. Perhaps since I don't have most of the farmcash facilities, I don't need as many ingredients. I don't know. I used to post them every day, but really, it is not an enjoyable aspect of the game even with most of the loaders. I want to help out my neighbors by working their facilities, but it is just a bit costly to buy the trains to make it more doable.

CynthiaSue
Apr 01 2013, 04:59 PM
So, I am still trying to decide whether to buy some trains. So I was looking to see what I tend to be short of. I was short on oak lumber though I have plenty of logs, so opened another mill. Don't know if I have enough to do everything or not as Im not posting my facilities right now. However, the only things that I was short of that I couldn't remedy myself was what is brought in the meat truck, meat and leather and of course buying extra trucks will not help me work others facilities. I am beginning to wonder whether people buy the trains cause they need them, or if they like them. Still don't know what I want to do. I have already bought things I have regretted in this game and am a bit hesitant to do it again. May put the game on hold.

Tony D
Apr 01 2013, 07:36 PM
So, I am still trying to decide whether to buy some trains. So I was looking to see what I tend to be short of. I was short on oak lumber though I have plenty of logs, so opened another mill. Don't know if I have enough to do everything or not as Im not posting my facilities right now. However, the only things that I was short of that I couldn't remedy myself was what is brought in the meat truck, meat and leather and of course buying extra trucks will not help me work others facilities. I am beginning to wonder whether people buy the trains cause they need them, or if they like them. Still don't know what I want to do. I have already bought things I have regretted in this game and am a bit hesitant to do it again. May put the game on hold.Hi, to me the biggest advantage in having the train, is that for each carriage you have the mayor works 5% more facilities per farm for you when you are helping on neighbours facilities.

CynthiaSue
Apr 01 2013, 08:18 PM
Hi, to me the biggest advantage in having the train, is that for each carriage you have the mayor works 5% more facilities per farm for you when you are helping on neighbours facilities.

Yes, that was my conclusion, for me the only reason to buy the train would be so I could work facilities faster. It would cost alot of farmcash to have the mayor work 100%, so I would be left without any farmcash and than an update would come along with something I actually would enjoy having and I would regret spending it all on the train. So perhaps I will put the game on hold. I can always keep checking back to see if there is anything new and exciting.

Chihuahualady
Apr 08 2013, 07:33 AM
Hi, to me the biggest advantage in having the train, is that for each carriage you have the mayor works 5% more facilities per farm for you when you are helping on neighbours facilities.

I agree, I love the trains if for no other reason than what you state above, I no longer find it such a chore to work people's facilities, they are a great incentive ..... also I have noticed several people saying they don't like the ghosting effect of the trains, but that is easily remedied by going to the spanner option and uncheck Transparent Dispatched Train and it's no longer ghosted.

CynthiaSue
Apr 10 2013, 02:08 PM
I agree, I love the trains if for no other reason than what you state above, I no longer find it such a chore to work people's facilities, they are a great incentive ..... also I have noticed several people saying they don't like the ghosting effect of the trains, but that is easily remedied by going to the spanner option and uncheck Transparent Dispatched Train and it's no longer ghosted.

I still don't have the trains, but worked someones facilities today and she had them on almost all her farms. The trains wouldn't help with that. Loading each farm is time consuming, more time consuming that clicking on the facilities once it has loaded. There really needs to be a better way. A person should be able to put their facilities on all their farms instead of like mine, having them all clustered together in a pile on a few farms, without causing more work for their neighbors when they are working their facilities.

KnightRider
Apr 10 2013, 03:02 PM
I still don't have the trains, but worked someones facilities today and she had them on almost all her farms. The trains wouldn't help with that. Loading each farm is time consuming, more time consuming that clicking on the facilities once it has loaded. There really needs to be a better way. A person should be able to put their facilities on all their farms instead of like mine, having them all clustered together in a pile on a few farms, without causing more work for their neighbors when they are working their facilities.

I have both the long cars and the decorative cars to put on my farms. I have my facilities on like 4 or 5 farms, but I don't have them cluster in a pile, I have them setup like industrial areas, it makes it easier for the semi's to deliver to those facilities.
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/562343_554411727914415_298280353_n.jpg

They are alittle clustered, had to put them alittle close so I could get more on that farm. As long as there is 4 facilities the the mayor will do his work for you.

CynthiaSue
Apr 11 2013, 07:00 AM
I have both the long cars and the decorative cars to put on my farms. I have my facilities on like 4 or 5 farms, but I don't have them cluster in a pile, I have them setup like industrial areas, it makes it easier for the semi's to deliver to those facilities.
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/562343_554411727914415_298280353_n.jpg

They are alittle clustered, had to put them alittle close so I could get more on that farm. As long as there is 4 facilities the the mayor will do his work for you.

haha. Nice farm, but most people will have alot of facilities on one farm. I still think one should be able to place them on all 18 farms without causing more work for their neighbors. Some people are really good at decorating (not me) and spreading them out can lead to more creative designs and themes for each farm.

You have a nice farm. However, even if the mayor will do the work or you with only 4 facilities on a farm, he will not LOAD the farm. Loading a farm, takes longer than clicking on 4 facilities for some of us.

SandyMichael1
Apr 11 2013, 07:38 PM
... even if the mayor will do the work or you with only 4 facilities on a farm, he will not LOAD the farm. Loading a farm, takes longer than clicking on 4 facilities for some of us.

Why are you not using your facilities manager to restock your farms?

Taz D
Apr 11 2013, 08:30 PM
Why are you not using your facilities manager to restock your farms?
Not restocking...she is talking about working others facilities.

c.abell
Jun 15 2013, 08:58 PM
The time of how much longer I have until I can water, irrigate, and fertilize cannot be read past Farm 14, if I have less than an hour remaining. Would you all please fix that soon? Thank you.

c.abell
Jun 15 2013, 09:03 PM
The time of how much longer I have until I can water, irrigate, and fertilize cannot be read past Farm 14, if I have less than an hour remaining. Would you all please fix that soon? Thank you.

WOW! That was a quick fix! I went back to try it again, and there it was! LOL - Thank you.

Taz D
Jun 15 2013, 09:09 PM
WOW! That was a quick fix! I went back to try it again, and there it was! LOL - Thank you.
I don't think anyone fixed anything. Just cleared itself up.

Molly Mew
Aug 08 2013, 08:30 AM
**bumping**

Molly Mew
Aug 08 2013, 08:32 AM
**bumping**

KnightRider
Aug 08 2013, 08:38 AM
**bumping**

Just wondering what does this mean?

Tony D
Aug 08 2013, 08:54 AM
Just wondering what does this mean?Hi, Molly can be a little clumsy and bump into things at times :D

Seriously bumping means posting in a thread to move it to the first page.
I assume Molly has done this so that members can see we have threads for posting about certain topics in General Feedback

KnightRider
Aug 08 2013, 11:32 AM
Hi, Molly can be a little clumsy and bump into things at times :D

Seriously bumping means posting in a thread to move it to the first page.
I assume Molly has done this so that members can see we have threads for posting about certain topics in General Feedback

Ok, thanks.

Mare Contrare
Aug 29 2013, 12:06 PM
I have read the posts, but I want to be sure I know the correct answer before I take a chance on losing crops on 6 farms.
If I plant 3 day crops today, Thursday and irrigate, will the gone to waste time, including the 3 days it takes for them to be ready to harvest, be 9 days + 48 hours?
I'm going to be gone 10 days. I'm trying to figure out what I can plant and irrigate without losing any of them.
Thanks!

Tiger
Aug 29 2013, 12:35 PM
I have read the posts, but I want to be sure I know the correct answer before I take a chance on losing crops on 6 farms.
If I plant 3 day crops today, Thursday and irrigate, will the gone to waste time, including the 3 days it takes for them to be ready to harvest, be 9 days + 48 hours?
I'm going to be gone 10 days. I'm trying to figure out what I can plant and irrigate without losing any of them.
Thanks!

Hi there,
No is the short answer. If you use the green sprinkler.... For crops that mature in 1 day or less it increases the time to waste period by 24 hours. For crops that take over a day to mature it increases the time to waste period by 48 hours.

So for 3 day crops, they take 3 days to mature then another 3 to waste, using the green sprinkler would only add another 48 hours to the waste time.
Remember a FT day is only 20 hours.

To be on the safe side acorn squash watered with the green sprinkler would be the safest bet, make a bit of money from selling them, but don't be late getting back to harvest them.

Farmer Kerry
Sep 08 2013, 11:46 AM
I've read and read and read and I still do not have a clear idea what it really is that trains do. Do they just "speed" up production of certain facilities? Most facilities produce faster than 3-7 days, so that doesn't seem to make sense. I even asked a friend how they work and she took the time to explain, in detail, and I didn't have the nerve to tell her that she had shed no more light on exactly how they work than the existing information.

KnightRider
Sep 08 2013, 12:33 PM
I've read and read and read and I still do not have a clear idea what it really is that trains do. Do they just "speed" up production of certain facilities? Most facilities produce faster than 3-7 days, so that doesn't seem to make sense. I even asked a friend how they work and she took the time to explain, in detail, and I didn't have the nerve to tell her that she had shed no more light on exactly how they work than the existing information.

The train visits virtual markets and collects extra items that is separate from your facilities, the train doesn't take anything from your facilities or your neighbors. For instance the Long Tank car, if you have the facilities for the petrochemical barrel and the inks, but they don't bring enough, you can get the Long Tank car and it will bring extra of those items, it has nothing to do with the facilities, the trains are completely separate, you can have the train cars and not have the facilities. Each of the engines brings the train back to your farm at different times. The trains also help when you go to a neighbor farms to work their facilities, the mayor works 50% for everyone, and each train car that you have dispatched the mayor will work another 5% up to 50%, which is 10 train cars, then the mayor works 100% of the facilities on farms that have over 4 workable facilities.

barbara nixon
Sep 09 2013, 10:05 AM
FARMER KERRY....trains do not speed up production in facilities..the bring u more product to add to ur inventory..the speeding up part is when u ask ur friends to help,and the product comes to u faster..hope this helps..

seedybee
Nov 21 2013, 12:39 PM
I am not happy about the changes to the way we dispatch our trains - it was so much better the way it was. Please put it back

Llinx
Nov 21 2013, 12:41 PM
I am very dissapointed about the change to the trains. I was happy when I could link all my trains to one set of wagons to save cost as these are NOT cheap to buy. Now I am finding that my standard engine has run off for 6 days and I cant send the other 4 trains until it comes back. We USED to be able to do this. I think it has changed to make us buy more wagons with real cash but I cant afford to do this so I would like to see the trains the way they were. Its not right that a 2 dat engine should be only sent once a week as they ALL have top be sent the same time and wait for them ALL to return. Some of us Slashkey are loyal FT players... How about a reward scheme or allow us to run our trains as we used to? :mad:

ClaytinPA
Dec 08 2013, 04:38 AM
OK, who tinkered with the trains? I had a number of cars with a locomotive on each end. This made possible a 1 click operation when visiting farms to click on facilities and collecting everything on that farm in one click. That was most convenient. Now when I went to dispatch my one train I got an error reading which said the car was part of another train and was already dispatched. So the train sits and when I visit a farm now to collect on facilities it means a number of clicks to get the stuff. If I want to get it back as before, it looks like I will have to buy a bunch of cars and set up another train. This I refuse to do and no longer will visit neighbors to collect. The FT are making lots of money as it is, but it appears that greed is still the name of the game :-(

C. D. Harriger, Agitated Farmer from Belsano PA :-(

Taz D
Dec 08 2013, 10:04 AM
OK, who tinkered with the trains? I had a number of cars with a locomotive on each end. This made possible a 1 click operation when visiting farms to click on facilities and collecting everything on that farm in one click. That was most convenient. Now when I went to dispatch my one train I got an error reading which said the car was part of another train and was already dispatched. So the train sits and when I visit a farm now to collect on facilities it means a number of clicks to get the stuff. If I want to get it back as before, it looks like I will have to buy a bunch of cars and set up another train. This I refuse to do and no longer will visit neighbors to collect. The FT are making lots of money as it is, but it appears that greed is still the name of the game :-(

The glitch that allowed using the same cars with more than one locomotives was fix. You can no longer do that.

knolan
Dec 08 2013, 01:47 PM
I think they should have left the trains alone & not messed them up. I already spend enough money on the game & am not going to purchase more cars. I would like to know how the farmcash is determined for each item. When the game became more popular, & more farms added, the amts of farmcash required to purchase items should have been cut in half & used as a baseline to determine other costs. I would love to see the game become player friendly, rather than CEO friendly. (lol?)

bnpharris40
Dec 08 2013, 03:58 PM
Why are you trying to run this for every one with the trains people should not have to be forced into any thing like you are doing, millions of people have millions of real money invested in farm town, a game for kids, elderly, & disabled or do you not care. You want law suits you will get them if this is a glitch please fix it, i for one am not going to buy cars for each farm to put my engines on, if a brainless person hit the wrong key, "fire him/her" fix it

Debi Ryan
Dec 08 2013, 04:33 PM
Hi got a question about the trains? can we have all 5 engines and cars on different farm ..dispatch at the same time? I did have 5 engines and 11 cars on one farm but with the glitch fixed I can't
dispatch...so if I move engines to different farms and get more cars....will I be able to dispatch them as they come back or will I have to wait for them all to come back to dispatch them?

KnightRider
Dec 08 2013, 04:36 PM
Why are you trying to run this for every one with the trains people should not have to be forced into any thing like you are doing, millions of people have millions of real money invested in farm town, a game for kids, elderly, & disabled or do you not care. You want law suits you will get them if this is a glitch please fix it, i for one am not going to buy cars for each farm to put my engines on, if a brainless person hit the wrong key, "fire him/her" fix it

If you are talking about not being able to connect more than one engine to the same set of boxcars, that is the glitch that was fixed, it is now the way it was suppose to be, one set of boxcars to a single engine. If you have more than one engine you can always separate you boxcars between all of the engine that you have. A lawsuit would be thrown out of court, you agreed to the Terms of Service like all of us when you started playing the game.

KnightRider
Dec 08 2013, 04:41 PM
Hi got a question about the trains? can we have all 5 engines and cars on different farm ..dispatch at the same time? I did have 5 engines and 11 cars on one farm but with the glitch fixed I can't
dispatch...so if I move engines to different farms and get more cars....will I be able to dispatch them as they come back or will I have to wait for them all to come back to dispatch them?

You can have 5 of the same boxcar as long as it is on different engines, the game guide doesn't say they have to be on different farms, just different engines.

Debi Ryan
Dec 08 2013, 04:48 PM
You can have 5 of the same boxcar as long as it is on different engines, the game guide doesn't say they have to be on different farms, just different engines.

thank U knightrider.......but if I want to put them on different farms ...I can right? and still dispatch them? and in the new release it is say I can have 2 engines on one set of cars right?
on and each end?

KnightRider
Dec 08 2013, 04:57 PM
thank U knightrider.......but if I want to put them on different farms ...I can right? and still dispatch them? and in the new release it is say I can have 2 engines on one set of cars right?
on and each end?

Your welcome.

Yes you can put them on different farms if you want, I have 2 trains on different farms, one is my main train and the second has one boxcar of items I needed. But no you can't hook 2 engines to a set of boxcars, that glitch has been fixed. Only one engine can be hooked to a set of boxcars now.

Debi Ryan
Dec 08 2013, 05:06 PM
Your welcome.

Yes you can put them on different farms if you want, I have 2 trains on different farms, one is my main train and the second has one boxcar of items I needed. But no you can't hook 2 engines to a set of boxcars, that glitch has been fixed. Only one engine can be hooked to a set of boxcars now.

ok thank U have a good night

KnightRider
Dec 08 2013, 05:25 PM
ok thank U have a good night

Your welcome and you have a good night or day whichever is appropriate.

Annie of Green Gables
Dec 09 2013, 01:26 AM
In answer to this post:::

Many players are ropable at Slash for changing the rules regarding the Engines. All players bought these tools out of good faith and were led to believe they were a necessity to the game.

My problem is I don't understand why Slash sold these Engines knowing they were going to change the format, or glitches, but in all honesty, I did not know this was a glitch, I bought these tools out of good faith thinking it was part of the game structure, and the tools to be used to our advantage as far as the game goes. I just feel saddened that most have bought these Engines in good faith, but in doing so, we were buying these items under false pretence, and I believe it is wrong. I implore Slash to change the Engine format back to where it was before. The players feel cheated by your actions... :mad:

I also feel that we have freedom of speech, and that being said, we should not have our posts edited, or deleted by the Moderators. We should be able to stand up as players of the game, and give our views.

I am contemplating sending a letter to Slash asking for my money to be refunded back to me if there is no change. I have spent hundreds of dollars. I don't mind if Slash feel the need to check this. I have Engines, and carriages that I do not need any longer; they have become redundant thanks to the changes by Slash...

KnightRider
Dec 09 2013, 01:48 AM
In answer to this post:::

Many players are ropable at Slash for changing the rules regarding the Engines. All players bought these tools out of good faith and were led to believe they were a necessity to the game.

My problem is I don't understand why Slash sold these Engines knowing they were going to change the format, or glitches, but in all honesty, I did not know this was a glitch, I bought these tools out of good faith thinking it was part of the game structure, and the tools to be used to our advantage as far as the game goes. I just feel saddened that most have bought these Engines in good faith, but in doing so, we were buying these items under false pretence, and I believe it is wrong. I implore Slash to change the Engine format back to where it was before. The players feel cheated by your actions... :mad:

I also feel that we have freedom of speech, and that being said, we should not have our posts edited, or deleted by the Moderators. We should be able to stand up as players of the game, and give our views.

I am contemplating sending a letter to Slash asking for my money to be refunded back to me if there is no change. I have spent hundreds of dollars. I don't mind if Slash feel the need to check this. I have Engines, and carriages that I do not need any longer; they have become redundant thanks to the changes by Slash...

You mentioned changing the rules, below is the rule for the trains according to the game guide trains section:

You may have 1 Long Boxcar of each type per train, if you purchase another of the same Long Boxcars, it will have to be coupled to the other train. Meaning you can have a total of 5 of each boxcar so long as they are on different trains. Any additional Long Boxcars would serve only as decorations and will not carry any products.

The rule is still the same, what they did is to fix a glitch, which could be considered a bug due to all of the people that had to have their train data cleared because having more than 1 engine attached to the same boxcars corrupted their train data.

All the glitches in the game is use at your own risk, any of them could be corrected at any time with or without warning.

Annie of Green Gables
Dec 09 2013, 03:21 AM
Well I never had one problem with my trains. Not one! It took me a long while to understand how the trains worked, having said this, I still don't think what Slash did was right, nothing will change my mind, or the many hundreds of other players who are feeling cheated.

KnightRider you are in a privialidged position and can say what you like, without the hinder, of having your posts removed!!?? Having stated this, this problem isn't going to go away; there are too many people outraged at what has happened...

Taz D
Dec 09 2013, 10:25 AM
Well I never had one problem with my trains. Not one! It took me a long while to understand how the trains worked, having said this, I still don't think what Slash did was right, nothing will change my mind, or the many hundreds of other players who are feeling cheated.

KnightRider you are in a privialidged position and can say what you like, without the hinder, of having your posts removed!!?? Having stated this, this problem isn't going to go away; there are too many people outraged at what has happened...
Knightrider as well as myself are not privileged in any way. We are just players like yourself and do get posts edited or removed if we cross the line. Read the rules of the forum again and you will see that there are guideline of what can be said and what cannot.
Whether you had problems or not is not a factor on the trains. You and many others, myself included, took advantage of a glitch in the game that was never intended to be there as evidenced by the game guide.

Fireball
Dec 09 2013, 04:00 PM
I really think the timing was unreal...Slashkey..aka..SCROOGE

PJs Acres
Dec 10 2013, 12:18 AM
Dear Santa,
I would like a glitch and problem free Farmtown for Christmas so there will be no more "surprises". If you could make that happen, it truly would be a miraculous day as I have wished for this for quite some time. Some say Santa is a fantasy...I am beginning to believe so is my wish.

Farmgirl_Su
Dec 10 2013, 08:12 AM
May i throw my thought into the pot.

We all know the rules, we all know there are certain glitches we can profit by but if those glitches are fix,then C'est la vie.
we carry on and wait until someone finds another glitch..

If anyone spent money buying multi engines ( i didn't) well ,they were aware of the chance of it being sorted.
Plus by having them and having 100% on facility clicks they were cheating other members from getting friends goods.
It been obvious the last few month if you don't get to a posted Service or Facility in the first 3mins, you have wasted your time because the full train clickers have taken everything. so good for Slashkey fixing this.

Bottom line it is a GAME!
we chose to spend money if we like .We play only against ourselves at our own speed so there is no need to buy any 'extras' if you don't want to.It's all optional. Enjoy the game and please people stop whining about the gifting of FC good from fake accounts and the loss of the Train glitch.. Just enjoy the game and another glitch will be along soon..

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all!!:)

KnightRider
Dec 10 2013, 10:28 AM
May i throw my thought into the pot.

We all know the rules, we all know there are certain glitches we can profit by but if those glitches are fix,then C'est la vie.
we carry on and wait until someone finds another glitch..

If anyone spent money buying multi engines ( i didn't) well ,they were aware of the chance of it being sorted.
Plus by having them and having 100% on facility clicks they were cheating other members from getting friends goods.
It been obvious the last few month if you don't get to a posted Service or Facility in the first 3mins, you have wasted your time because the full train clickers have taken everything. so good for Slashkey fixing this.

Bottom line it is a GAME!
we chose to spend money if we like .We play only against ourselves at our own speed so there is no need to buy any 'extras' if you don't want to.It's all optional. Enjoy the game and please people stop whining about the gifting of FC good from fake accounts and the loss of the Train glitch.. Just enjoy the game and another glitch will be along soon..

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all!!:)

The glitch isn't about working neighbors facilities or not, the train is suppose to do with enough boxcars, it is just some used the glitch so they only had to purchase 2 boxcars instead of 10. When I work my neighbors facilities and I am the only one that works them, the mayor works all facilities for me, but I also have 10 cars connected to a single engine. I wasn't going to purchase the extra engines for when the glitch was fixed, I went on and paid the extra 110 FC for the boxcars. My neighbor has 6 boxcars so they only have to work 20% of my facilities, which they are the only one that works my facilities.

You also mentioned that we play against ourselves, I agree that is the way I play, but there are some out there that it is a competition with there neighbors and they must have more land, upgrades, coins, xp, facilities (which means they need more ingredients), and anything else they can compare to their neighbors.

Chihuahualady
Dec 10 2013, 04:44 PM
Why am I unable to Dispatch my train, I have one Engine on farm 1 with several cars attached to it, I have no other engines or cars on any other farm, yet when trying Dispatch I get an Error message telling me I have an Engine on another farm with cars attached. WHICH IS NOT TRUE.... so why can I not Dispatch my Engine and cars on farm 1, because without dispatching I no longer get the Mayor working for me when doing other farmers facilities.

Taz D
Dec 10 2013, 05:34 PM
Why am I unable to Dispatch my train, I have one Engine on farm 1 with several cars attached to it, I have no other engines or cars on any other farm, yet when trying Dispatch I get an Error message telling me I have an Engine on another farm with cars attached. WHICH IS NOT TRUE.... so why can I not Dispatch my Engine and cars on farm 1, because without dispatching I no longer get the Mayor working for me when doing other farmers facilities.
Please supply a link to the farm where your train is located. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

Have had more than one engine on this train before the glitch was fixed? If so try putting those engines back on the train and see if any of them need to be unloaded.

Chihuahualady
Dec 11 2013, 07:06 AM
Please supply a link to the farm where your train is located. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

Have had more than one engine on this train before the glitch was fixed? If so try putting those engines back on the train and see if any of them need to be unloaded.

I hope I have done this right Taz :)

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1031367727&farm_ix=Y

marymarcel
Dec 11 2013, 07:10 AM
I hope I have done this right Taz :)

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1031367727&farm_ix=Y

Hi! if your avatar is called June the link is ok, I'm on your farm 1.:)

Chihuahualady
Dec 11 2013, 07:31 AM
Hi! if your avatar is called June the link is ok, I'm on your farm 1.:)

Problem fixed, thanks to Mary, what would we do without you helpers ... thanks again Mary :)

marymarcel
Dec 11 2013, 07:38 AM
Problem fixed, thanks to Mary, what would we do without you helpers ... thanks again Mary :)

You're welcome!:)

psycho_mommi
Dec 12 2013, 12:45 AM
10 train cars, at $35 each= $350, + $170 for train engines= $420 FC just from me. probably from many others as well. now who's greedy?

KnightRider
Dec 12 2013, 12:49 AM
10 train cars, at $35 each= $350, + $170 for train engines= $420 FC just from me. probably from many others as well. now who's greedy?

Not to be rude, but I have a question. Did someone tell you or force you to purchase all of those boxcars and engines?

sparky2006
Dec 12 2013, 10:00 AM
I think this stinks.....we spend so darn much money as it is to play this game! Slashkey could have let us use the trains in the way we want to. I had all five locomotives attached to all the long cars on one farm, and could dispatch them all. Now I can't! Not fair and enough to make me want to quit this game. I have been playing it for years now, and I think you could let us have a few freebies! Anyone agree?

Dutch85
Dec 12 2013, 10:15 AM
I think this stinks.....we spend so darn much money as it is to play this game! Slashkey could have let us use the trains in the way we want to. I had all five locomotives attached to all the long cars on one farm, and could dispatch them all. Now I can't! Not fair and enough to make me want to quit this game. I have been playing it for years now, and I think you could let us have a few freebies! Anyone agree?

I guess I look at buying things from Slashkey the same as I do at any store I shop at. I don't expect more than what I buy, and I am not disappointed that way. I don't expect to get anything for nothing.

Also, I don't consider myself to be the smartest person around, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know how the trains were meant to be used. Why are some who took advantage of a glitch now crying fowl? They should be saying "it was nice while it lasted, but now it's over" The rules were written for ALL of us, and we are all treated the same by Slashkey.

KnightRider
Dec 12 2013, 12:16 PM

Don't want this to sound rude, but do you think it is fair to take money out of the Slashkey employee's paychecks that they get on payday? The FC that is purchased is how they get their paychecks. If you have all 12 boxcars connected to the 5 engines, that is the same as using 60 boxcars and only paying for 12 boxcars, so that means that you are getting after the price of the engines are taken out 1,510 FC or apx $240.00 worth of boxcars for free and if 1,000 people did what you did that would equal apx $240,000.00 that Slashkey couldn't use for payroll of course minus the money it takes to rent space on Facebook and the cut that Facebook get for each FC purchase.

Leonard 1
Dec 12 2013, 09:20 PM
Don't want this to sound rude, but do you think it is fair to take money out of the Slashkey employee's paychecks that they get on payday? T

What they should have done is after a player purchased all long cars and locomotives that make all long cars available for coins.
That way people would stop crying foul play.

I guess that would make to much sense.

Marjo
Dec 12 2013, 10:27 PM
Don't want this to sound rude, but do you think it is fair to take money out of the Slashkey employee's paychecks that they get on payday? The FC that is purchased is how they get their paychecks. If you have all 12 boxcars connected to the 5 engines, that is the same as using 60 boxcars and only paying for 12 boxcars, so that means that you are getting after the price of the engines are taken out 1,510 FC or apx $240.00 worth of boxcars for free and if 1,000 people did what you did that would equal apx $240,000.00 that Slashkey couldn't use for payroll of course minus the money it takes to rent space on Facebook and the cut that Facebook get for each FC purchase.

If this is true, why wait for, what was it ten months? to resolve this glitch? Your answer doesn't give an answer... And does SK really think that those people having now five locomotives will buy all the box-cars? so they will get the income after all? Think again... Most people I have talked to think opposite: never to spent money again on FT and maybe find another game.
For me: yes, I will keep playing (I think), but no, after many years I will not spent any more money. As many other long time players I am starting to get fed up. No hard feelings, since I still love FT.

I just wish you good luck with the 'newbies'. Hope they will spent enough to keep the play going, since most old-timers seem to start to give up.

Taz D
Dec 12 2013, 10:42 PM
Do you all really think they would have let this go on for this length of time if they had known about it? Why wait all this time losing money?

Marjo
Dec 13 2013, 05:21 PM
Do you all really think they would have let this go on for this length of time if they had known about it? Why wait all this time losing money?

Indeed, why did they wait this long? You asked the question...

Anyhow. I am leaving for a week. I probably will be bak, but playing on a lower level. I was completely hooked and yes, have bought almost all. I won't do that anymore, like many of my neigbours won't.
I still love the game, but for me and as I have seen and read from many 'old time' players we will be indeed more selective in what we buy. No need to buy all and use 'glitches', since you never know when things will be restored ;)

Taz D
Dec 13 2013, 05:26 PM
Indeed, why did they wait this long? You asked the question...

Anyhow. I am leaving for a week. I probably will be bak, but playing on a lower level. I was completely hooked and yes, have bought almost all. I won't do that anymore, like many of my neigbours won't.
I still love the game, but for me and as I have seen and read from many 'old time' players we will be indeed more selective in what we buy. No need to buy all and use 'glitches', since you never know when things will be restored ;)
The point I was making was that they did not know about the glitch until just recently and fixed it as quick as they could.

Marjo
Dec 13 2013, 05:44 PM
The point I was making was that they did not know about the glitch until just recently and fixed it as quick as they could.

Ah, so they call it a beta game, have users to test it and find out about a glitch which gave them money and (in a way could have cost them: I think they earned, since without the glitch there would never be sold so many engines. But that is my thought) after TEN months...
They know about they layering glitch. Never saw a fix for that? I am sorry, I am not looking for a discussion, but your answer doesn't do for me. I let others decide for themselves :)

I will keep playing, but am glad for a week out of all. I won't be back as before. FT has lost a it of its charm for me. Pity that I have seen the same already before with some of other very long time neighbours...

New neigbours have beside a few disappeared quick :( I guess it is the way it is.

Have a lovely Christmas period anyhow! :D

shirl312
Dec 14 2013, 04:22 AM
I guess I am confused. I never got into the watering tools, as my funds are limited, and had to be picky about what I purchased. For some reason I purchased the brown sprinkler, but never used it. A friend heard me "crying" about my 4 hour crops going bad too often and she thoughtfully sent me a red sprinkler, which is not the one to extend my time either. So, I thought I might purchase the next sprinkler up and the message "Locked, need Mobile sprinkler" shows up on the orange, green and purple sprinklers, not one of them saying which Mobile Sprinkler is required to unlock. Since I own 2 of them, (one a gift), seems I should be able to purchase a higher one, or at least the orange one

marymarcel
Dec 14 2013, 06:04 AM
I guess I am confused. I never got into the watering tools, as my funds are limited, and had to be picky about what I purchased. For some reason I purchased the brown sprinkler, but never used it. A friend heard me "crying" about my 4 hour crops going bad too often and she thoughtfully sent me a red sprinkler, which is not the one to extend my time either. So, I thought I might purchase the next sprinkler up and the message "Locked, need Mobile sprinkler" shows up on the orange, green and purple sprinklers, not one of them saying which Mobile Sprinkler is required to unlock. Since I own 2 of them, (one a gift), seems I should be able to purchase a higher one, or at least the orange one

Hi! you can try the following, if your brown and red sprinklers are in storage, take them off and place them on a farm, close the farm, reopen and from that farm go to the store to see if the orange one is unlocked.

Or, take them off from storage, place them on a farm, close the game, reopen, put them back to storage and check if the orange one is unlocked.

You can read information about the sprinklers in the following thread from the Game Guide.:)

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5153290#post5153290

Leonard 1
Dec 17 2013, 09:59 PM
Ah, so they call it a beta game, have users to test it and find out about a glitch which gave them money

Have a lovely Christmas period anyhow! :D

That is exactly my take on this situation as well.

Beta test, pay big bucks while the test runs, then just close the game and laugh all the way to the bank.

ila
Dec 18 2013, 09:42 PM
I would like to purchase the trains, but need to many farm cash, it would take me forever to raise enough for the grain car to carry products, why can't we be allowed the basics without farm cash?????

c.abell
Dec 19 2013, 04:30 AM
Since the last update, the boost button disappears after dispatching a train. I have to exit the train window and click back on the train to get the boost button back. Is this just happening to me, or is it a glitch? Thank you.

marymarcel
Dec 19 2013, 06:57 AM
Since the last update, the boost button disappears after dispatching a train. I have to exit the train window and click back on the train to get the boost button back. Is this just happening to me, or is it a glitch? Thank you.

Hi! not happening only you, this problem has been reported to the moderators, hope it will be fixed soon.:)

LindaJPotrykus
Jan 27 2014, 04:29 PM
When I visit neighbor's farms, as of yesterday, my mobile sprinkler doesn't show for me to use to water their flowers. Why?

Taz D
Jan 27 2014, 04:36 PM
When I visit neighbor's farms, as of yesterday, my mobile sprinkler doesn't show for me to use to water their flowers. Why?
Read the post directly above yours. The problem is known and the developers are working on it.

Petuniaflower
Feb 02 2014, 11:04 AM
that the tech's are working on a new release!

Fishing the last few days has been loading very slow.Coin amounts start rising from the waters and keep coming and coming AND COMING!!!!:eek:

Qivis
Feb 02 2014, 12:08 PM
that the tech's are working on a new release!

Fishing the last few days has been loading very slow.Coin amounts start rising from the waters and keep coming and coming AND COMING!!!!:eek:

At least the farms are not flooding! :D You're may be correct that they are working on updates, but Fecesbook is also BEING Fece-book instead of Facebook too. They keep messing with what the games are allowed to do and it is causing some of the posts from games not to take place properly.

Petuniaflower
Feb 02 2014, 01:36 PM
At least the farms are not flooding! :D You're may be correct that they are working on updates, but Fecesbook is also BEING Fece-book instead of Facebook too. They keep messing with what the games are allowed to do and it is causing some of the posts from games not to take place properly.

Facebook :eek: Yes they are always messing with something.It is hard to find neighbors facilities.You sometimes have to go to their facebook page.It is nice when they message me that they have posted.:)

Petuniaflower
Feb 04 2014, 11:23 AM
on my daughters set of farms,I do.I have gotten 4 Mandarin orange 7th dans this past week :rolleyes:. holding a wee great great grand daughter in my lap :)

doing farming one handed.

Petuniaflower
Feb 04 2014, 12:55 PM
HEY Taz is now a MOD :D

Dutch85
Feb 04 2014, 01:08 PM

Congratulations TAZ! You are always such a help when I need you! :D

Taz D
Feb 04 2014, 01:24 PM

Congratulations TAZ! You are always such a help when I need you! :D
Thanks....:)

KnightRider
Feb 04 2014, 01:52 PM
Congratulations to Taz and Marymarcel for becoming Mods.

marymarcel
Feb 04 2014, 01:57 PM

Thank you KnightRider!:)

KnightRider
Feb 04 2014, 01:59 PM

Your welcome.

Petuniaflower
Feb 04 2014, 02:06 PM

You weren't on so I didn't see YOUR NAME ALL shiny and green

Congratulations to you and Taz :D

marymarcel
Feb 04 2014, 02:10 PM
You weren't on so I didn't see YOUR NAME ALL shiny and green

Congratulations to you and Taz :D

Thank you so much Petunia!:)

beverduster
Feb 04 2014, 02:37 PM
congrads mary

Dutch85
Feb 04 2014, 03:19 PM

Congratulations Marymarcel and thanks to you and Taz for all you do here.:D

Petuniaflower
Feb 04 2014, 04:18 PM
I wish something on our farms would blink,when Raul come on the forum.then i wouldn't need to keep checking.Yes NEED :) Trying to guess what he will come up with :confused:

StoneFace
Feb 04 2014, 06:10 PM
cool...

New Release Thread is closed ...

Two new mods with a history of helping.... congrats to you both

(does this mean I need to pay them more if they appear in a future FT Story??)

:confused:
:confused::cool:

Taz D
Feb 04 2014, 06:15 PM
cool...

Absolutely...see my agent...:D

Happy pants
Feb 04 2014, 06:21 PM
http://www.pictures88.com/p/congratulations/congratulations_001.jpg

Happy to have Taz D and marymarcel around to help us, guide us and keep us in line!

HelenJS22
Feb 04 2014, 06:31 PM
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/2f/49/a62f4974eed6b8acdfab6f5b1060093a.jpg

Well done Taz and Mary. Very well deserved.

max_river
Feb 04 2014, 06:37 PM
congrats to the both of you..

marymarcel
Feb 04 2014, 07:38 PM
congrads mary

Congratulations Marymarcel and thanks to you and Taz for all you do here.:D

cool...

http://www.pictures88.com/p/congratulations/congratulations_001.jpg

Happy to have Taz D and marymarcel around to help us, guide us and keep us in line!

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/2f/49/a62f4974eed6b8acdfab6f5b1060093a.jpg

Well done Taz and Mary. Very well deserved.

congrats to the both of you..

Thank you so much gals and guys for your kinds words!!!!:)

gumballs678
Feb 04 2014, 07:59 PM
I totally knew it was gonna happen one day. We're so proud of you Taz

SunnyD
Feb 04 2014, 08:08 PM
congrats to you both....you are both wonderful people.....

AussieGecko
Feb 04 2014, 09:22 PM
My hat is off to both Marymarcel and Taz. Congratulations! You both offer your help to others so much and always seem to come up with things we can try to fix our problems with. This is a well deserved honour. :)

LOVELESS
Feb 04 2014, 11:24 PM
Congrats taz, you have earned it. You will make a great mod. :)

FarmerMcLashwood
Feb 05 2014, 10:09 AM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=614051728649160&set=a.244849822236021.76266.100001330145259&type=3&theater

Well deserved Taz and Marymarcel :-)

1fritz
Feb 05 2014, 04:09 PM
Congrats to Taz and Marymarcel on becoming Mods ! :D

Lee Ann
Feb 05 2014, 08:46 PM
Thanks....:)

Congrats on becoming a mod, you have earned it, may I say I appreciate this game, it has been my entertainment since March of 09 and I love it , by far best FB game out there ! Keep up the great work to you and all the mods and devs !!!

Petuniaflower
Feb 07 2014, 01:50 PM
DO THE DEV'S WORK ON WEEKENDS?::D O Hum . they need a few days to rest I GUESS :rolleyes:

Use to tell my kids,be patient,time isn't going any faster watching the clock.

Rauls name in shiny BLUE,KEEP LOOKING FOR IT.I AM AS BAD AS A KID!:(

Taz D
Feb 07 2014, 02:03 PM
DO THE DEV'S WORK ON WEEKENDS?::D O Hum . they need a few days to rest I GUESS :rolleyes:

Use to tell my kids,be patient,time isn't going any faster watching the clock.

Rauls name in shiny BLUE,KEEP LOOKING FOR IT.I AM AS BAD AS A KID!:(
Like trying to watch for Santa Claus...:D

Queen.of.Clutter
Feb 07 2014, 04:17 PM
Congrats to Marymarcel and Taz - you both are so very helpful, it's about time they gave you your 'unpaid' titles !! LOL!

Taz D
Feb 07 2014, 04:26 PM
Congrats to Marymarcel and Taz - you both are so very helpful, it's about time they gave you your 'unpaid' titles !! LOL!
What? :eek: We don't get paid?:eek: Dang it!!:rolleyes::D

JW2009
Feb 07 2014, 06:05 PM
Taz, I knew one day you would be a moderator, it's in your blood :)What? :eek: We don't get paid?:eek: Dang it!!:rolleyes::D

dnana
Feb 07 2014, 11:01 PM
Thank you so much gals and guys for your kinds words!!!!:)

I just saw this, I really missed big doings around here this week! Congrats, hope you are happy with your new abilities and you continue to enjoy helping us! :D