PDA

View Full Version : Closed Feedback Threads

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Qivis
Feb 08 2014, 08:32 AM
What? :eek: We don't get paid?:eek: Dang it!!:rolleyes::D

No, but maybe the developers will be more likely to put your suggestions on a priority list!:D

Qivis
Feb 08 2014, 08:36 AM
Congratulations to Taz and Marymarcel for becoming Mods.

When's YOUR turn though, Knight Rider? :p

Petuniaflower
Feb 08 2014, 04:08 PM
Do the Dev's read post on here:confused:

Dear Dev's

I know you must be super busy developing and loading some GREAT THINGS FOR US.
Could you release just a bit? You see,i am afraid to spend coin in case YOU HAVE ANOTHER FARM IN THE WORKS!
Can't sell non ingredients,afraid they won't be Non's anymore.
My farms are all harvested .tilled,and planted.
Had time on my hands,and actually went and cleaned the front kitchen. What is happening to my life!!!!!:eek:
I am a BIG SPENDER DEV'S :D

REALLY NEED SOMETHING FUN AND EXCITING TO DO;):):D

steve2u42
Feb 09 2014, 02:37 PM
I think you need to add a place we can check so i/we do not need to scroll every time we are hired to use the dimming tool.

KnightRider
Feb 09 2014, 02:47 PM
I think you need to add a place we can check so i/we do not need to scroll every time we are hired to use the dimming tool.

It would be best if you put your suggestion in the suggestion section so the developers can see your suggestion, you can't start a new thread, this way they can keep the suggestion section easier to read, but you can put it in the thread that is closest to what you are suggesting and if you don't see one that is close, you can put it in the thread My idea doesn't have a thread.

Taz D
Feb 09 2014, 02:56 PM
I am not sure what you mean by scrolling everytime you are hired. If the eye is open then it is off, if it is partially closed it is dim, and if the eye is closed it is hidden.

RozeeS
Feb 11 2014, 11:53 AM
I love the dimming eye. It's nice that its not just for being hired but for us farmers that want to harvest our own farms :) I can make sure now that I get everything harvest-able
on my farm :)

sheila_c
Feb 11 2014, 06:21 PM
I hate the dimming eye. How do I make it go away?

Unchecking it makes things dimmed.
Checking with either radio button makes it dimmed or hidden.

Is there no option to not use this?

Taz D
Feb 11 2014, 06:27 PM
I hate the dimming eye. How do I make it go away?

Unchecking it makes things dimmed.
Checking with either radio button makes it dimmed or hidden.

Is there no option to not use this?
Afraid not. If you don't want the farm dimmed or hidden make sure the eye is open completely.

sheila_c
Feb 11 2014, 06:29 PM
They eye icon is unchecked.
They eye itself is open.
It still dims everything.

sheila_c
Feb 11 2014, 06:33 PM
Tony, nm. I figured it out. I thought the eye was open, then realized I could click it to open it even more. Problem solved.

Thanks for trying to help. I appreciate it.

Taz D
Feb 11 2014, 06:57 PM
Tony, nm. I figured it out. I thought the eye was open, then realized I could click it to open it even more. Problem solved.

Thanks for trying to help. I appreciate it.
You are welcome and I am not Tony...:)

Petuniaflower
Feb 13 2014, 12:06 PM
My thoughts don't always fit on any thread:rolleyes:

Read a post a day or two back.It was concerning shortage of certain crops.
TAZ THE MAN said to look at how much four and etc was in their storage(the crop was wheat :p).

Well I looked in my storage,had over 57million bags of wheat WOW.How long before I need to turn my mill back on? Stopped my corn mill,now what to I stop for tomatoes and onions. I need a MANGER,DON'T LIKE MESSING WITH FIGURES!:cool:

I REALLY LIKE THE SMILLEY'S ;):D

RomanticSoul
Feb 13 2014, 12:28 PM
Dimming eye options in settings need to be fixed. Have to keep changing it back to hidden instead of dimmed.

KnightRider
Feb 13 2014, 01:14 PM
My thoughts don't always fit on any thread:rolleyes:

Read a post a day or two back.It was concerning shortage of certain crops.
TAZ THE MAN said to look at how much four and etc was in their storage(the crop was wheat :p).

Well I looked in my storage,had over 57million bags of wheat WOW.How long before I need to turn my mill back on? Stopped my corn mill,now what to I stop for tomatoes and onions. I need a MANGER,DON'T LIKE MESSING WITH FIGURES!:cool:

I REALLY LIKE THE SMILLEY'S ;):D

Easiest way to do it is to go into the ingredient manager and look at all of the amounts in your storage and you can adjust what you plant or put into your facilities to make sure that you have being produced of what you need. I like the ingredient manager a lot.

Taz D
Feb 13 2014, 01:46 PM
Dimming eye options in settings need to be fixed. Have to keep changing it back to hidden instead of dimmed.
Change it in your prefences up top to hidden and it will stay that way on your own farms. It is preset to dimmed when you are working on other's farms.

Petuniaflower
Feb 14 2014, 12:09 PM
Can you tell me :confused: in the main office of the Dev's ,are more than one given a certain amount of farms or are they all on one..On my Daughters farms,the 7th Dan bonus for Mandarin Oranges is stuck.I believe today is the 10th one. Shouldn't complain if it is a gift,would it be rude:o to ask for a change like maybe garlic or parsley ;)

iceberg
Feb 14 2014, 02:03 PM
that the tech's are working on a new release!

Fishing the last few days has been loading very slow.Coin amounts start rising from the waters and keep coming and coming AND COMING!!!!:eek:

I got 4 farms of fishing the other day they were all layered but before the money had clocked up I was timed out so only got 1 farm and the bonus on the other farms I cud have used as I wanted to expand a few farms, can anything be done to speed up the coin payment and fish so u can go quicker to next farm????:(

Taz D
Feb 14 2014, 03:12 PM
Can you tell me :confused: in the main office of the Dev's ,are more than one given a certain amount of farms or are they all on one..On my Daughters farms,the 7th Dan bonus for Mandarin Oranges is stuck.I believe today is the 10th one. Shouldn't complain if it is a gift,would it be rude:o to ask for a change like maybe garlic or parsley ;)
Try clearing her memcache(link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and her farm, then clear the browser cache and close the browser. Hopefully that will unstick the oranges.

Taz D
Feb 14 2014, 03:14 PM
I got 4 farms of fishing the other day they were all layered but before the money had clocked up I was timed out so only got 1 farm and the bonus on the other farms I cud have used as I wanted to expand a few farms, can anything be done to speed up the coin payment and fish so u can go quicker to next farm????:(
You can turn off the floating coin and product in your preferences. That should make things go faster. Also you can click the save to make it finish faster too, so you can get to the next farm.

Redwhine
Feb 14 2014, 07:20 PM
Really appreciate the continued updates been playing the game for many yrs and always look forward to the next big thing. however this week has been a constant frustration for me.
Slow loading farms, unable to collect from trains or send off without getting and error x and reloading game. and now can not open my quests PERIOD have tried 4 times and each time I am given the error xo25 and booted from game ... getting very annoying

Petuniaflower
Feb 15 2014, 11:54 AM
OK I was doing a friends facilities. I have daughters on Mozilla and mine on Chrome.I do the friends,working my daughters and mine at at the same time,or should I say,I do a few farms on hers,then a few on mine.Back and Forth.

On Hers if was good,pretty quick.On mine Chrome,SLOW,LAGGING.So I finish with hers,and put mine on Mozilla, still SLOW AND LAGGING.
I am thinking it is the servers,I am on 38,and it comes and goes so fast on hers I can't read it.But I bet it is a different one.I use to have 3,I think 38 needs to down a ENERGY BOOST:(

and I have dusted mopped vacuumed All on the browsers and memecauche
s

Taz D
Feb 15 2014, 12:28 PM
OK I was doing a friends facilities. I have daughters on Mozilla and mine on Chrome.I do the friends,working my daughters and mine at at the same time,or should I say,I do a few farms on hers,then a few on mine.Back and Forth.

On Hers if was good,pretty quick.On mine Chrome,SLOW,LAGGING.So I finish with hers,and put mine on Mozilla, still SLOW AND LAGGING.
I am thinking it is the servers,I am on 38,and it comes and goes so fast on hers I can't read it.But I bet it is a different one.I use to have 3,I think 38 needs to down a ENERGY BOOST:(

and I have dusted mopped vacuumed All on the browsers and memecauche
s
When you go to someone else's farm you are on their server and not your own.

Petuniaflower
Feb 15 2014, 12:38 PM
why would it be fast enough on hers and slow on mine,if we are using that persons server:confused:

Taz D
Feb 15 2014, 12:45 PM
why would it be fast enough on hers and slow on mine,if we are using that persons server:confused:
That I don't know unless it had something to do with having 2 connections ope at one time. And it wouldn't necessarily speed up after closing the one.

iceberg
Feb 16 2014, 05:07 PM
You can turn off the floating coin and product in your preferences. That should make things go faster. Also you can click the save to make it finish faster too, so you can get to the next farm.
Tks Taz Sir Mod.

RomanticSoul
Feb 17 2014, 05:25 PM
Pain in the butt to have to keep changing everytime i work someone's farm. Miss the old way where you just selected the tool and nothing you needed to work on with that tool was automatically hidden. Worked better then this dimming eye.

JohnAlbertini
Feb 18 2014, 01:45 PM
Every time I am hired it is dimmed and I have to go and mark it hidden.

Why does this preference not REMAIN as I have set it "HIDDEN"! Dimmed is a pain in the butt! On or off and I want it off and should not have to go and change it every time!!!

One more example of fixing what "ain't broke"!

Taz D
Feb 18 2014, 04:42 PM
Every time I am hired it is dimmed and I have to go and mark it hidden.

Why does this preference not REMAIN as I have set it "HIDDEN"! Dimmed is a pain in the butt! On or off and I want it off and should not have to go and change it every time!!!

One more example of fixing what "ain't broke"!
It has never stayed at your preference setting. It was originally for when you were hired and it set to dimmed as a default. All you have to do is click on it and change it to hidden. If you want it to default to hidden then you will need to suggest it.

widow lyn
Feb 19 2014, 02:33 AM
What is the deal with putting items all around the outside edges of your farms, I thought we were suppose to stay within our own farm limits.

I lost a lot of coins and xp last night from being hired in the marketplace, all 20 of this farmers farms were loaded with acorn squash about 5 or 6 layers deep, but he had so many lakes, rivers, seacoast, semis, oil pumps etc on the outside of his farms that it took about 10 mins for each one to load, I gave up after the 4th one

ccheney
Feb 20 2014, 10:49 PM
I've seen it too but I have no idea how it's done. I can't do it to save my life.

Taz D
Feb 20 2014, 10:51 PM
I've seen it too but I have no idea how it's done. I can't do it to save my life.
You can do it with the green hand.

Petuniaflower
Feb 21 2014, 10:57 AM
I have roads or highway around all of mine.The game allows that.I have the green hand and have a cross over bridge and a few streams.I don't layer,and do all my own work.But i understand the layer upon layer,and trying to do them.
I haven't tried or didn't know other things could be put beyond my boundaries.But I probably wouldn't do it,as I go for HOW IT LOOKS :)

Petuniaflower
Feb 23 2014, 11:35 AM
Well got up this morning,checking to see a corn field that was almost ready to harvest, And BEHOLD,a field of sweet potatoes.Crops changing have been happening more and more :rolleyes:CAN'T BE ME,HAS TO BE THE GAME.!:D

Later was ready to plant,selected my seeds,and WHAM,It jumpes out of full screen,and mouse in hand,hadn't even positioned it to plant.And a square plants by itself,RIGHT WHERE I DIDN'T WANT IT.:(

OH by the way,I clean everything,memecauche,browsers and EVEN MY FLOORS AND COMPUTER DESK,often!!!:D

dnana
Feb 23 2014, 02:46 PM
I've seen players with all of their facs around the outside of their farms, I think it is so they have more room for planting. I think with the green hand, you can stack all of your facs in one building, too, so not sure why you wouldn't do that to gain more room rather than spread them all out. It was kinda disorienting to work, don't see many laid out that way.

Eradani
Feb 23 2014, 11:20 PM
I've seen players with all of their facs around the outside of their farms, I think it is so they have more room for planting. I think with the green hand, you can stack all of your facs in one building, too, so not sure why you wouldn't do that to gain more room rather than spread them all out. It was kinda disorienting to work, don't see many laid out that way.

each building has a 1x1 anchor spot. you can only put 1 building anchor spot at each farm location. however, you can get many along a side as there's 4 * farm size locations on a side.

the same goes for trees and flowers, which is why sometimes a tree or flower gets bugged and has to be harvested with the scythe - there's 2 trees or 2 flowers in the same spot. this usually happens when you buy many items and the system lags out a bit and erroneously lets you put 2 trees or 2 flowers in the same place. i usually harvest my tree and flower farms after making them to make sure this didn't happen. sometimes you can see a darker orange marker when you turn the tree/flower graphics off when there's 2 there.

dorissau
Feb 27 2014, 11:40 AM
Nobody ever compliments the artists who design all the things on our complicated farms. Other than our balloon-head avatar and a couple pf cartoonish animals, the trees, flowers, buildings, people and crops are just amazing. Zoom up and have a close look.. they are soooooo much more realistic than any of the other farm games I have looked at. Kudos to those designers and thank you for making our game so beautiful.

trina531
Feb 27 2014, 09:43 PM
Why thank you! Those of us who love to design appreciate this. I have stayed with this game for that reason.

Jody Good
Mar 03 2014, 12:36 PM
The farms are getting so large it's causing the Browser plugins to crash hard to work facilities.
I also think it would be nice if the things we sell would sell at market for more Coins add up in our Coins to buy with.
my thoughts
Jody

KnightRider
Mar 03 2014, 01:39 PM
The farms are getting so large it's causing the Browser plugins to crash hard to work facilities.
I also think it would be nice if the things we sell would sell at market for more Coins add up in our Coins to buy with.
my thoughts
Jody

When you go to someones farm to work, go to the wrench and you can turn everything off like trees, flowers, etc. If you are working in their fields and such you can turn everything off then turn the item on when you need to work them.

The service facilities are what you put items into to get 50% more coins than selling them at the market and all coins you get are added to the coin total that you purchase items with, whether you sell at the market, sell in the service facilities, or even sell items to other players.

max_river
Mar 05 2014, 07:48 PM
is anyone else having issues with crops not staying fertized....

ejelli
Mar 05 2014, 10:01 PM
If farmers would quit piling layer upon layer upon layer filled with nothing but trees, buildings, flowers, etc. downloading wouldn't take so much time, either. All the stray animals also need to be penned.

Annette55
Mar 06 2014, 08:08 PM
It does seem they aren't lasting 3 days as advertised. I was wondering how people are coping with the fertilizer thing---you need 20 bazillion pigs to get enough for 20 farms! How about a super pigsty that give 2 or 3 times as much per pig. I stopped playing for a year or so and now find there isn't nearly enough!

Taz D
Mar 06 2014, 08:12 PM
It does seem they aren't lasting 3 days as advertised. I was wondering how people are coping with the fertilizer thing---you need 20 bazillion pigs to get enough for 20 farms! How about a super pigsty that give 2 or 3 times as much per pig. I stopped playing for a year or so and now find there isn't nearly enough!
I have 150 pigs in one pigsty and never run out. However, I only refertilize when I replant rather than wasting it fertilizing every 3 days. If I plant a 4 day crop it will stay fertilized the whole time and I can then fertilize when I plant the next crop.

Alexandra_J
Mar 07 2014, 11:47 AM
To fertilise a farm you need 50 pigs to each farm, which you will need 1,000 if you were going to fertilise every farm. You can harvest your pig sty every 12 hours. When you fertilise a farm it will last for 3 days. Even if you put in a 4 or 5 day crop it will stay fertilised until you are ready to harvest it.

Taz D
Mar 07 2014, 12:07 PM
To fertilise a farm you need 50 pigs to each farm, which you will need 1,000 if you were going to fertilise every farm. You can harvest your pig sty every 12 hours. When you fertilise a farm it will last for 3 days. Even if you put in a 4 or 5 day crop it will stay fertilised until you are ready to harvest it.
So 50 pigs can fertilize 6 farms if you can harvest the pigs every 12 hours for the 3 days. So 200 pigs are all you need to keep 20 farms fertilized.

Richard Crow
Mar 07 2014, 12:07 PM
I have 4 pig styes (180 x 4 = 720)

so 720 to 1440 units a day means I never have to think about fertilizer because I know there is always plenty available.

Annette55
Mar 07 2014, 05:14 PM
I've been adding pigs as I can, but being as pigs are 'gift' items, it's kinda hard cuz I need other things too. I'm up to 120, but it seems that I only get enough to do two farms per 100 units (or the once a day I harvest---is that because I have most of my farms tripled layered?? I think to keep things fertilized (and I only fertilized as needed, not just every three days), I'm gonna need half a bizillion pigs, eh? Isn't there some other way?

Taz D
Mar 07 2014, 05:24 PM
I've been adding pigs as I can, but being as pigs are 'gift' items, it's kinda hard cuz I need other things too. I'm up to 120, but it seems that I only get enough to do two farms per 100 units (or the once a day I harvest---is that because I have most of my farms tripled layered?? I think to keep things fertilized (and I only fertilized as needed, not just every three days), I'm gonna need half a bizillion pigs, eh? Isn't there some other way?
I don't know if layering has anything to do with it, but each farm you fertilize takes 50 units and that lasts for 3 days. So 120 harvested each day and each time lasting 3 days then you should be able to do 7 farms from the 360 units you would get.

Annette55
Mar 07 2014, 05:37 PM
So, since I currently have 17 farms I'm going to have to have that many pigs and more---*sigh*----and that is that huh? Looks like unfertilized is going to be the norm for a while then. Thanks for the input!

Annette55
Mar 07 2014, 05:43 PM
Oh, and I'd make asking for some better, quicker way to get the fertilizer needed as a suggestion if it would let me post a new thread on that forum, which it says I'm not authorized to do.

Taz D
Mar 07 2014, 05:46 PM
Oh, and I'd make asking for some better, quicker way to get the fertilizer needed as a suggestion if it would let me post a new thread on that forum, which it says I'm not authorized to do.
You can't start a new thread there because we try to keep that section to one page. You can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion though.

KnightRider
Mar 07 2014, 08:00 PM
So, since I currently have 17 farms I'm going to have to have that many pigs and more---*sigh*----and that is that huh? Looks like unfertilized is going to be the norm for a while then. Thanks for the input!

I suggest that you can plant the crops that take longer to grow and not worry about them until just before ready to harvest, like 3 day crops are ready in 60 FT hours (2 days 12 hours real time) so you don't need to fertilize these crops for up to 2 days 9 or so hours real time. So that would give you at least 4 harvests if you could harvest your pigs every 12 hours when they are ready to be harvested or 2 harvests if you harvest them once a day. Each time you fertilize a farm I would put the lower growing crops on those since you would get more crop harvests in the 3 days which would be 72 hours (3X24) and just keep moving crops around if a farm isn't fertilized try putting a 3 or 4 day crop on it and then just fertilize it just before it is ready to harvest.

Alexandra_J
Mar 08 2014, 03:30 AM
So 50 pigs can fertilize 6 farms if you can harvest the pigs every 12 hours for the 3 days. So 200 pigs are all you need to keep 20 farms fertilized.

To fertilise 1 farm it take 50 pigs to fertilise it.
So if you fill up your pig stys to the limit of 180, so 180 pigs will do 3 farms. If you want more you can do. I've got 1 pig sty per farm lol and I have plenty.

bluehair
Mar 08 2014, 05:40 AM

I only have 236 pigs however I have managed to accumulate 3808 units of pig manure.
I have the manured collector each day I click the harvest all button.

if I dont collect anymore manure I could do my 20 farms 3 times over before running out.

Bellemadge
Mar 08 2014, 06:41 AM
I do not 'fertilize' every farm, but then I do not grow crops on every farm. I personally find that it is sufficient to fertilize about 5 or 6 farms, (even though I have the full 20).

Alexandra_J
Mar 09 2014, 06:37 AM
Pig Manure isn't like fuel so you DO NOT lose your previous pigs manure. I've got 1,080 pigs in one pig sty to one farm and I've got 20 farms and I've put one pig sty on each farm. :) You harvest your pigs like normal every 12 hours.

Qivis
Mar 09 2014, 07:19 AM
I suggest that you can plant the crops that take longer to grow and not worry about them until just before ready to harvest, like 3 day crops are ready in 60 FT hours (2 days 12 hours real time) so you don't need to fertilize these crops for up to 2 days 9 or so hours real time. So that would give you at least 4 harvests if you could harvest your pigs every 12 hours when they are ready to be harvested or 2 harvests if you harvest them once a day. Each time you fertilize a farm I would put the lower growing crops on those since you would get more crop harvests in the 3 days which would be 72 hours (3X24) and just keep moving crops around if a farm isn't fertilized try putting a 3 or 4 day crop on it and then just fertilize it just before it is ready to harvest.

Knight Rider gives some excellent advice here. Over time the manure (or piggy-doo as I like to call it) builds up when leftover. I have over 103,000 waiting to be spread and over the next couple days I will not need to spread it, but my pigsties are harvested along with my other animals and will add more piggy doo in that time.

KnightRider
Mar 09 2014, 10:57 AM
Knight Rider gives some excellent advice here. Over time the manure (or piggy-doo as I like to call it) builds up when leftover. I have over 103,000 waiting to be spread and over the next couple days I will not need to spread it, but my pigsties are harvested along with my other animals and will add more piggy doo in that time.

Thanks for saying that, when I started with the piggy-doo as you call it, there was crops that I didn't fertilize til like 2 or so hours just before they was ready so that I could save some piggy-doo, back then of course didn't have the sprinklers to irrigate so all of the crops had to go their full growing time. I have cut down on my fields since the beginning, so I definitely have more than I need now.

mbcashman
Mar 16 2014, 03:16 PM
what genius thought of revamping the neighbor list in the SEND GIFT section? A lot of the people on my list are no longer neighbors!!!! They stay inactive in the Neighbor section as you have to un-friend them in order to completely remove them, which is also a dumb feature. But many of the x-neighbors are friends and relitives, I choose not to remove!!!!

Taz D
Mar 16 2014, 03:31 PM
what genius thought of revamping the neighbor list in the SEND GIFT section? A lot of the people on my list are no longer neighbors!!!! They stay inactive in the Neighbor section as you have to un-friend them in order to completely remove them, which is also a dumb feature. But many of the x-neighbors are friends and relitives, I choose not to remove!!!!
There are 3 choices of lists. Try the one for Neighbors helping me. That would be a shorter list of the more active neighbors.
Those lists are created by Facebook. All Farm Town is doing is offer the choices of lists.

rjlinkjr
Mar 17 2014, 01:57 PM
Give us a tool to work all flowers, trees harvest and chop, I will buy in a heartbeat

FarmerMcLashwood
Mar 17 2014, 05:55 PM
I must say a big thank you to All the Mods and Helpers. Personally I think they must have the patience of a saint. They are replying again and again to the same question about gifts, train boosts etc., Never ceases to amaze me to see a question, then an answer from a Mod with the same question asked below that answer time and time again.

So THANKS for all your help and patience.... its so well deserved. :D

KnightRider
Mar 17 2014, 07:47 PM
I must say a big thank you to All the Mods and Helpers. Personally I think they must have the patience of a saint. They are replying again and again to the same question about gifts, train boosts etc., Never ceases to amaze me to see a question, then an answer from a Mod with the same question asked below that answer time and time again.

So THANKS for all your help and patience.... its so well deserved. :D

I have had the same thought for so long, it isn't just with the gifts and train boosts, it has been going on for years, but like one person that posted mentioned, they said they didn't read any of the previous posts so they hoped that their post wasn't a duplicate.

Rita Black
Mar 17 2014, 10:42 PM
Do you have any idea when the send gifts will be fixed. Am unable to send gifts. Ty

Rob T
Mar 17 2014, 10:52 PM
Do you have any idea when the send gifts will be fixed. Am unable to send gifts. Ty

As soon as Facebook fixes their mess. :(

You can always use Chrome to send gifts. that seems to work for most people

ila
Mar 21 2014, 06:52 AM
I do notice that when I get hired and it slows right down when I seem to work on big farms, anything past 24x24, it takes forever to farm and most of them of course are layered farms, which i hate farming without the proper tools.

rocker grrrrrl
Mar 21 2014, 07:48 AM
If farmers would quit piling layer upon layer upon layer filled with nothing but trees, buildings, flowers, etc. downloading wouldn't take so much time, either. All the stray animals also need to be penned.

Those are the farms I just X out of and I don't go back. My computer is older and it can't handle all that, even with everything turned off. I also don't have any of mine enlarged to the max, for the same reason. I have been royally dumped by a neighbor for not working her facs any more, well she was stacked to the max with everything on top of everything and it was just too much. And the first time she came to work mine, she sent me a message afterward complaining about my farms, and what I should be doing differently. From then on, she was excluded in all my postings. Bam. Problem solved. LOL No great loss, i guess....

clarep
Mar 22 2014, 01:05 PM
when sending gifts to neighbours why does the check box say, request or invite> :confused:

Clare x

marymarcel
Mar 22 2014, 01:12 PM
when sending gifts to neighbours why does the check box say, request or invite> :confused:

Clare x

Hi!

That is a Facebook change, anyway all your gifts or boost request are sent no matter if it says Invite or Request.

JeanieBeanie2
Mar 24 2014, 06:32 AM
Sadly, I must say that after 5 years of playing Farm Town, 100's of hours and dollars spent, I am to the point where the frustration of playing the game just isn't worth it anymore...I have bought all the larger tools for myself and for my hubby in order to work our farms faster as they got larger and larger...the game is so slow now that having the larger tools doesn't make much of a difference...

The only layering I have are my fields...3 times over...I have no layered buildings, trees, flowers...etc...my animals are all penned...farms where there are no layered fields, only trees/flowers don't go any faster than the ones which do...I work my own farms...hubby is the only one who works my factories/service facilities because all my other neighbors have quit playing...yes, I have cleared mem cache, deleted temporary internet files...etc...more times than I care to count and all to no avail...I do have 20 farms but none of my farms are over 24 x 24...we use a fiber optic internet service provider and just replaced our router...no change in the speed of Farm Town...

I don't know what the problem is...farms being too big?...Farm Town needing more servers to handle the load of larger farms?...whatever it is, the long load times and lag is just too frustrating...I really don't have time to spend 2 - 3 hours every morning when what I have to do shouldn't take more than an hour...I have quit planting a lot of my fields...most probably will run out what I have in storage and then it will be time to tell Farm Town goodbye...:(

ila
Mar 24 2014, 09:20 AM
Using the storage is slow and getting to many "cannot move item into or from storage try again later"...and that gets irritating when you are in the middle of adding from and to the storage, please fix, thank you

Shantily
Mar 25 2014, 05:24 AM
you dont need the green hand btw to do this with the water items . the orange one is for that the green is for bldgs. I have the green hand and have lakes and seacoasts all around my 20 farms. i don't have time to plant crops but need a steady coin flow. I prefer them to a farm full of trees that take forever to load and harvest.. I have a turbo boat and have hired people to fish for me. they get @ 100 mil in bonus coins when they are done, plus a lot of fish lol .. i will eventually have all the coin facilities on each farm as well stacked on top of each other to save space :)

wellsy6
Mar 25 2014, 04:14 PM
We need a new farm or farms!!;)

beverduster
Mar 25 2014, 04:57 PM
Sadly, I must say that after 5 years of playing Farm Town, 100's of hours and dollars spent, I am to the point where the frustration of playing the game just isn't worth it anymore...I have bought all the larger tools for myself and for my hubby in order to work our farms faster as they got larger and larger...the game is so slow now that having the larger tools doesn't make much of a difference...

The only layering I have are my fields...3 times over...I have no layered buildings, trees, flowers...etc...my animals are all penned...farms where there are no layered fields, only trees/flowers don't go any faster than the ones which do...I work my own farms...hubby is the only one who works my factories/service facilities because all my other neighbors have quit playing...yes, I have cleared mem cache, deleted temporary internet files...etc...more times than I care to count and all to no avail...I do have 20 farms but none of my farms are over 24 x 24...we use a fiber optic internet service provider and just replaced our router...no change in the speed of Farm Town...

I don't know what the problem is...farms being too big?...Farm Town needing more servers to handle the load of larger farms?...whatever it is, the long load times and lag is just too frustrating...I really don't have time to spend 2 - 3 hours every morning when what I have to do shouldn't take more than an hour...I have quit planting a lot of my fields...most probably will run out what I have in storage and then it will be time to tell Farm Town goodbye...:(

are you using ie? i switched to google chrome & it runs so much smother, i now can get all my farming done including the trees, *& flowers in less than 3 hrs, where as when i was using ie, it would take me all day

thehufarm
Mar 27 2014, 11:25 AM
I posted this under Help & Support but I see people talking about this here. So here is my question:

I just bought a red fertilizer. I'm wondering if once the crops are fertilized, will they go to waste after the growth period is exhausted? e.i. just planted 4 hour crops. Will it go to waste after the 4 + 5 hour time period? Or will it stay good for the 3 days while fertilized if not harvested? I understand the 2 for 1 harvest but haven't found any reference to waste on a fertilized farm. Maybe I don't know where to look.

Thanks.

Taz D
Mar 27 2014, 11:49 AM
I posted this under Help & Support but I see people talking about this here. So here is my question:

I just bought a red fertilizer. I'm wondering if once the crops are fertilized, will they go to waste after the growth period is exhausted? e.i. just planted 4 hour crops. Will it go to waste after the 4 + 5 hour time period? Or will it stay good for the 3 days while fertilized if not harvested? I understand the 2 for 1 harvest but haven't found any reference to waste on a fertilized farm. Maybe I don't know where to look.

Thanks.
I answered you in the Help & Support.

thehufarm
Mar 27 2014, 12:06 PM
Thanks Taz! I asked another question on same topic! :-)

jmn120176
Mar 29 2014, 03:39 PM
Upon use of my purple sprinkler, I find the tree growing time is no longer reduced to half of normal. Help?

jmn120176
Mar 29 2014, 03:55 PM
That's interesting. Not to answer my own post, but the coconut trees on my farm 9 showed 7.1 days to grown after irrigation. They now show 2 days. The problem seems to have resolved itself.

Taz D
Mar 29 2014, 04:24 PM
That's interesting. Not to answer my own post, but the coconut trees on my farm 9 showed 7.1 days to grown after irrigation. They now show 2 days. The problem seems to have resolved itself.
That is strange since they are only 5 day (4.2 real days) normal. Maybe your computer clock was off and finally updated.

thehufarm
Mar 31 2014, 11:57 AM
Ok, this may have been answered but I didn't find it. If I fertilize a crop when it's ready to harvest, say a one day crop, the field is now fertilized for 71 hours. If I then plant a 4 day crop, on the fertilized field, will that crop still be fertilized even though the time ran out?

I see an "F" when I place my harvester over a crop so I'm assuming that means the crop is fertilized. If I see that "F" even if the time ran out, does it mean that crop is still "2 for 1 crop"?

KnightRider
Mar 31 2014, 12:27 PM
Ok, this may have been answered but I didn't find it. If I fertilize a crop when it's ready to harvest, say a one day crop, the field is now fertilized for 71 hours. If I then plant a 4 day crop, on the fertilized field, will that crop still be fertilized even though the time ran out?

I see an "F" when I place my harvester over a crop so I'm assuming that means the crop is fertilized. If I see that "F" even if the time ran out, does it mean that crop is still "2 for 1 crop"?

You have to fertilize a crop when it is growing and not when it is ready to harvest, when you fertilize a farm it will stay fertilized for 3 days and any crop(s) that is growing on that farm will remain fertilized until they are harvested. Plus if it is still in the 3 days any crop that you plant on that farm will also be fertilized and that one will remain fertilized until harvested. Yes when you see an "F" on a crop that means that it has been fertilized even though time has ran out.

Qivis
Mar 31 2014, 12:28 PM

While as the farm is fertilized when you do the planting, the crops planted on it will be fertilized as well. The timing for it only applies to the farm. So if the time has under an hour left and you plant it before that hour expires, the crops will be doubled provided you harvest them before they go to waste. So it is best to go by the color of this indicator diamond. If it is army khaki green, it will result in doubled crops. If it is light green, the time has run out on it and more pig manure needs to be spread on it for the crops to double. If it is light green, but there are crops there with an F indication, it means the crops were planted when it was fertilized but any future crops will need fresh manure.

mbcashman
Apr 01 2014, 07:14 AM
Yesterday when I logged out I had approximately 70 or more gifts and bonuses in my gift box that I had not yet stored, as at least 40 of the gifts were animals. You added more levels and updated my farm and you LOST all my items that were in the gift box!!!! Not appreciated!!!

KnightRider
Apr 01 2014, 07:41 AM
Yesterday when I logged out I had approximately 70 or more gifts and bonuses in my gift box that I had not yet stored, as at least 40 of the gifts were animals. You added more levels and updated my farm and you LOST all my items that were in the gift box!!!! Not appreciated!!!

If you could supply a link to your farm a mod could take a look and maybe see what is happening. To link your farm to the forum click on Click Here in my signature line below and look at the instructions for linking your farm to the forum. Come back to this thread and post a copy of your link.

mbcashman
Apr 01 2014, 08:45 AM
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?fb_source=bookmark&ref=bookmarks&count=0&fb_bmpos=2_0

marymarcel
Apr 01 2014, 09:12 AM
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?fb_source=bookmark&ref=bookmarks&count=0&fb_bmpos=2_0

Hi!

Your link is not working.

Please open your tool box, and click in Farm Selector Manager. You'll see the names of all your farms. Click in Copy Link button and then click in one of your farms name. Come back to the forum and paste it into your post.

therealpopcorn
Apr 01 2014, 11:41 AM
Using the storage is slow and getting to many "cannot move item into or from storage try again later"...and that gets irritating when you are in the middle of adding from and to the storage, please fix, thank you

I and a neighbor have trouble also. so aggravating trying to rearrange a farm. especially us highest level players that have had to buy different trees along the way as new ones added and of course the gift only ones, then the change as they did from banana to plantain trees. have the scattered so bad on the 20 farms it takes awhile to find for a quest.:(

Taz D
Apr 01 2014, 12:28 PM
If you are doing a lot of moving items to and from storage then try refreshing your farm once in a while. That should speed things up again. There are a lot of people on because of the new levels and that can slow things down too.

mbcashman
Apr 01 2014, 01:32 PM

mbcashman
Apr 01 2014, 01:33 PM

Taz D
Apr 01 2014, 03:27 PM
That link does not work. It will take everyone to their own farms.
Please follow the instructions in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

mbcashman
Apr 01 2014, 03:30 PM
When you updated farms within the last 24 hours and added the new levels, etc., you managed to cause me to loose approximately 28 or 29 cucumber bonuses (7th degree) and 40 or so Goats. The goats can be replaced, however, it sucks knowing I lost the cucumbers and can not replace them!!! Here is link to farm that you previously requested.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?fb_source=bookmark&ref=bookmarks&count=2&fb_bmpos=2_2

Taz D
Apr 01 2014, 03:44 PM
When you updated farms within the last 24 hours and added the new levels, etc., you managed to cause me to loose approximately 28 or 29 cucumber bonuses (7th degree) and 40 or so Goats. The goats can be replaced, however, it sucks knowing I lost the cucumbers and can not replace them!!! Here is link to farm that you previously requested.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?fb_source=bookmark&ref=bookmarks&count=2&fb_bmpos=2_2
You have already posted this. Please do not duplicate your posts as it will only confuse you and us.
I am sorry that you lost those items but there is nothing that can be done about the missing items from the gift box through the forum. If you wish you can contact support to see if they will refund the coin value of the items you lost then you may do so. Be sure to tell them what you lost and the value of those items. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours. Any decision for a refund will be up to Support.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/

Raineb
Apr 01 2014, 04:15 PM
I think they do such a great job taking care of FT and putting up with all of us farmers. I love all the new things they added on this last update. FT rules!

aceyducey
Apr 01 2014, 05:08 PM
I am having trouble with the music playing on my farms. I toggle the music button, but it does no good. It started two days ago out of the clear blue. Can you tell me what else to do to turn the music off? It has never done this before. Is this a bug that needs fixing? Please advise. Thank you moderators for all the wonderful work you do for us players!

Farmer DeDe
Apr 01 2014, 05:12 PM
Drop down the speaker icon and make sure both parts are red. That should do it. You have to turn off the music two times by clicking both parts.

aceyducey
Apr 01 2014, 05:22 PM
YES! That did the trick. Thank you DeDE. I did not realize the second (music bar) button had to be clicked as well.

mbcashman
Apr 02 2014, 04:57 AM
Posted a problem and it was nice to get a response, even though it was un-satisfactory!! I am missing items, I do not wish to get coin value for said items, as what good would that do, as items can not be bought!!! Only Slashkey can screw up, don't have these problems from KING or ZYNGA games!!

marymarcel
Apr 02 2014, 07:16 AM
Posted a problem and it was nice to get a response, even though it was un-satisfactory!! I am missing items, I do not wish to get coin value for said items, as what good would that do, as items can not be bought!!! Only Slashkey can screw up, don't have these problems from KING or ZYNGA games!!

Hi mbcashman!

You were asked to contact Support Team,so that we cant refund you through the forum and for us it is the best option you have not only to received coins for your lost gifts,but to let them check deeper your account and try to find the best solution for you.

thehufarm
Apr 02 2014, 05:24 PM
Thanks guys, that explains a lot! Happy farming.

Shantily
Apr 05 2014, 08:24 AM
my issue is the size of the farms and then the ugly black box that loads stuff in the middle.. i have ALWAYS had a problem when there is more than one person on a farm and the owner has anything but default grass on the ground.. its odd and not my computers problem.. this has been an annoyance since i started a long time ago. when u go into full screen u still cant see all of the farm.. thats too big imho... and another annoying thing is when the owner puts one tree in the corner... any of them... think ur done working? nope gotta have that tree or a small pond in the corner or the flower thats blending in with the ground :(

anglnwhite
Apr 05 2014, 02:28 PM
The moderators have been very busy updating forum threads!

I make a habit of clearing my macromedia flash files, memcache and browser history at least once a month so that Farm Town operates without issue. Until recently, I used Amberdh's link to clear my macromedia files, but that link is now gone.

Does Slashkey still recommend clearing macromedia files on a regular basis? I've saved the website to my favorites, but someone may want to provide a link in the forum so that the "not so computer savvy" know where to go to do this.

Thanks for all that you do, mods. You are appreciated.

Rob T
Apr 05 2014, 05:59 PM
The moderators have been very busy updating forum threads!

I make a habit of clearing my macromedia flash files, memcache and browser history at least once a month so that Farm Town operates without issue. Until recently, I used Amberdh's link to clear my macromedia files, but that link is now gone.

Does Slashkey still recommend clearing macromedia files on a regular basis? I've saved the website to my favorites, but someone may want to provide a link in the forum so that the "not so computer savvy" know where to go to do this.

Thanks for all that you do, mods. You are appreciated.

Hi, there is a link to the macromedia site in this thread

http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

This is really the only place that it's needed, because if you are in need of using it, then you may also need the rest of the loading tips too.

Eri
Apr 06 2014, 04:45 PM
Is there a comprehensive yet simple introduction to trains guide somewhere? I've looked several places in the forums, to no avail. I'd be thrilled if I could find answers instead of pestering others with my questions, but for now:

1. Someone gave me a train. What do I do with it?
2. Do I have to lay tracks on every farm, just those with facilities, or what?
3. Do we actually see the trains move, or are they "hidden"?
4. considering the cost, are they a good deal overall? (I realize that this is highly subjective)
5. Do I have to make a train yard & such?
6. Where do the products go - directly to storage?
7. Is every train dispatched automatically, or do I control them somehow, or what?

So...if someone can a) tell me where to find a guide that answers these questions & others of the same ilk, or 2) would answer my questions, I'd be VERY appreciative.

I'm an oldster (in more ways than one) who stopped playing FT 1 - 2 years ago, and just started playing again about two weeks ago. There are a LOT of new things in the game - most of them I LOVE - but I need answers about some of them.

Thank you!

Taz D
Apr 06 2014, 05:10 PM
Is there a comprehensive yet simple introduction to trains guide somewhere? I've looked several places in the forums, to no avail. I'd be thrilled if I could find answers instead of pestering others with my questions, but for now:

1. Someone gave me a train. What do I do with it?
That depends on what they gave you. If it was a car then you need an engine to connect it to. If it was an engine then you need the Farm Cash bought cars to connect to it.

2. Do I have to lay tracks on every farm, just those with facilities, or what?
You do not have to lay any tracks if you do not want to. The teains can sit on your farm without any track and will still work.

3. Do we actually see the trains move, or are they "hidden"?
The trains do not move. They do go transparent when dispatched.

4. considering the cost, are they a good deal overall? (I realize that this is highly subjective)
That would depend on you. If you need extra product brought by the cars or want to have enough cars for the mayor to help with facility work for your neighbors then they are worth it to me, but you have to decide that for yourself.

5. Do I have to make a train yard & such?
As with the track wuestion you do not have to have any track or yard. That part of the trains is nothing more than decoration.

6. Where do the products go - directly to storage?
The products go directly into your storage when you unload your train.

7. Is every train dispatched automatically, or do I control them somehow, or what?You control when they are dispatched. You can find out when they have returned by using the clock tool in your toolbox. There is a tab for trains in that tool.

So...if someone can a) tell me where to find a guide that answers these questions & others of the same ilk, or 2) would answer my questions, I'd be VERY appreciative.

I'm an oldster (in more ways than one) who stopped playing FT 1 - 2 years ago, and just started playing again about two weeks ago. There are a LOT of new things in the game - most of them I LOVE - but I need answers about some of them.

Thank you!
The best source of information on the trains is the Game Guide chapter for Trains. Here is a link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492298

Eri
Apr 07 2014, 08:18 PM
Thanks for the info.

The link you posted, though, isn't comprehensive - not for people like me who can't figure out things easily (sorry, several disabilities mess up my head).

At least three people have given me locomotives (not cars). I had another in my box earlier, but when I tried to collect it, I received a message saying something like "cannot accept, train is ahead of schedule".

I can't find these locomotives anywhere. I just purchased a FT cash long car, but have nothing to connect it to. Where did the various engines/locomotives go? When I click on the clock in my menu, it says I have no trains.

Am I supposed to "store" my long car?

I'm lost. Apparently.

KnightRider
Apr 07 2014, 08:24 PM
Thanks for the info.

The link you posted, though, isn't comprehensive - not for people like me who can't figure out things easily (sorry, several disabilities mess up my head).

At least three people have given me locomotives (not cars). I had another in my box earlier, but when I tried to collect it, I received a message saying something like "cannot accept, train is ahead of schedule".

I can't find these locomotives anywhere. I just purchased a FT cash long car, but have nothing to connect it to. Where did the various engines/locomotives go? When I click on the clock in my menu, it says I have no trains.

Am I supposed to "store" my long car?

I'm lost. Apparently.

You are talking about sending you a boost request, they are not sending you a locomotive. When you click on My Requests and see the locomotive they are wanting you to boost their train and the error message you are getting is that enough people have already boosted the train. If someone was to send you a locomotive as a gift that would have went into your gift box and not the My Request tab, that is for train boosts and gifts from the gift page.

barbara nixon
Apr 09 2014, 12:52 PM
i LOVE the new train feature where u can do all your neighbors posts in one fell swoop..since this is a social game and i have really good neighbors, it gives me more time to do almost all of them...helps them and helps me too..those who don't want to spend the fc should quit complaining..if u have noticed all the games require real money at some point or another..i am on very limited income and it's my only entertainment...and i still keep some back for my game(entertainment)..keep up the good work Devs..

rjohn726
Apr 10 2014, 07:01 AM
I did notice the improvements in harvesting the Flowers in the last update revision. The black boxes when harvesting were gone. I just said to myself that just maybe in the next update they will also be gone when harvesting the crops and trees.

Well today those are also gone. Thanks. That for me is a nice update.

I do know that the data stream that goes between Your computer and My computer is a big thing, however putting the pixels on the screen is always done on My computer. There is always going to be a wait time for that I also know. Therefore telling us that the translation of the data for us to see on the computer screen will always take time and those black boxes for loading the data for us to see are ok. Getting rid of those black boxes in the Harvesting set was really nice, Thanks

Farmer Ce
Apr 10 2014, 11:40 PM
I would like to thank the support folks at FT for fixing a problem I reported last July. I have been problem free for a couple of weeks now. I can only imagine how busy you folks are with the number of players on FT. Thank you. The ticket number was XGC-123077.

Farmer Cee

Grammy 11
Apr 11 2014, 11:27 AM
How is the order of neighbors determined on the list at the bottom of each farm? It seems to change now and then. Is there a link to where this is explained? Thank you.

marymarcel
Apr 11 2014, 11:34 AM
How is the order of neighbors determined on the list at the bottom of each farm? It seems to change now and then. Is there a link to where this is explained? Thank you.

Hi!

That was changed in the New Release October 8th, 2013

Copied

8. Sorting in the Main Neighbour Bar: When you click on a neighbour, there will be 4 new Sorting Options available: By Online Status (green dot), By Level, By Best Diversification or by Help Given.

https://scontent-a-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1.0-9/923025_10201565371488149_1382310800_n.jpg

dell466
Apr 14 2014, 09:36 AM
Recently I have noticed that the number of XP points that show as being added when I refill my facilities does not match the amount added to my XP grand total. This morning I was working in my red mills, adding more flour to the production. I have multiples of many facilities, but only one per farm. In the first facility it showed 30 added the first click and 6 on the second click. I then exited the work area and my grand total XP had only been increased by 26, which was 10 less than expected. I went to another mill and repeated the operation and instead of getting 30 plus 5 for this one I only got 25 added to the total. I have cleared my browser cache and also run the clear memcache, but still am being short changed.:(

Taz D
Apr 14 2014, 09:51 AM
Recently I have noticed that the number of XP points that show as being added when I refill my facilities does not match the amount added to my XP grand total. This morning I was working in my red mills, adding more flour to the production. I have multiples of many facilities, but only one per farm. In the first facility it showed 30 added the first click and 6 on the second click. I then exited the work area and my grand total XP had only been increased by 26, which was 10 less than expected. I went to another mill and repeated the operation and instead of getting 30 plus 5 for this one I only got 25 added to the total. I have cleared my browser cache and also run the clear memcache, but still am being short changed.:(
The reason you do not get all the experience you first see is the bonus batches you get from having the belts and dans. In the case of your flour, when the bonus batches add to the mill the wheat for those is returned to your storage. You do not get experience for the bonus batches so the amount originally shown has the amount for the bonus batches subtract from it before it is added to your total experience.

dell466
Apr 14 2014, 10:02 AM
Thanks for the explanation, nobody else that I have asked was able to help. I knew that product got restocked when working facilities for the bonuses for the dans, etc. but did not connect it as having an effect on the XP points.
:)

rabbit8
Apr 14 2014, 02:23 PM
why can't you have the mayor help if you only have one train with 10 or more cars in it? That feature is so time saving, but I cannot afford to buy all those trains especially when they carry all the same products. I am on a low fixed income. This would be so great if you could do that.:o

Rob T
Apr 14 2014, 02:40 PM
why can't you have the mayor help if you only have one train with 10 or more cars in it? That feature is so time saving, but I cannot afford to buy all those trains especially when they carry all the same products. I am on a low fixed income. This would be so great if you could do that.:o

The mayor does help, he works every facility on that farm, the only difference is you have to move to the next farm yourself. until you've done 60% of the farms, then the mayor takes over.

without that first train, you'd have to work the facilities individually.

Felina
Apr 15 2014, 01:01 PM
Hello fellow FT Farmers,
This "may" be my last post as well as the end of my FT career.:(
I have spent a month allowing my health to go down as I begged for the earned FC from an offer.
I will post copy of last note Slash-Key Support; it will tell/show a bit of the issues.
Many thanks to the forum team for having a link on their page.
I had already tried several others to NO avail.:mad:
Kathie (Okie Katt/Felina)

On Tuesday, April 15, 2014 11:15 AM, Kathie> wrote:
Hello,
I sent note to you Sunday evening; I will attach copy. I am also including copy of notes on the help page of FT Earn FC. It will show that not only have "I" been begging for the earned credit; but Trial Pay has done MORE than their part. Slash-Key now has done this 2 times in a row to me {both FTD - to my almost 81 (in May 2014)year old Aunt who is battling stage 3A lung cancer}.
I WILL expect to see the credit of 77 FC in my account; with in 48 hours, if it is not received I will close account. I will make sure to forward ALL correspondence from Trial-Pay along with "lack of correspondence from Slash-Key"; to ALL of my FT friends and do many, many posts on the FT forum to show the ill-respect/treatment to me. BTW I had played FT as a means of "therapy"; I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis 8/87 and have good and bad days w/hand shaking/steadiness.
Sincerely,

77 Farm Cash
Get Flowers & Gifts today!
Credited on March 29 at 2:17 AM
77 Farm Cash
Credited on March 05 at 7:45 PM
77 Farm Cash
TrialPay Special Offer Credit
Credited on March 05 at 2:30 AM
On Sunday, April 13, 2014 5:10 PM, Kathie Tone <elbtone@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello,

I have sent notes before with no success.
I am hoping that this time you will finally provide; my earned credits.
I have spent a month sending requests to you guys as well as Trial Pay.
I received this this from John-Customer Support; "I" really should NOT have needed to have to go through all of this since Slash-Key was notified 3/5/2014 and then again 3/29/2014 to credit MY account. I will close my account and make sure to tell of all my friends of this treatment, if I don't have the 77 FC credited to my account (like I earned on 3/5/2014) in 24 hours.
Kathie(Okie Katt/Felina)
TrialPay Receipts
To Me
Apr 3
Hi Kathie,

Thanks for taking the time to email us. I'm sorry you haven't yet received your credits.

According to our records, we notified SlashKey to issue 77 Farm Cash to your account on 2014-03-29 for FTD.com offer.

If you still haven't received credit for the transaction in question, we recommend following up with the SlashKey support team to check the status of your credit. If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

Regards,

John
TrialPay Customer Support

On Thursday, April 3, 2014 6:15 AM, TrialPay Receipts <receipts@trialpay.com> wrote:
Hi Kathie,

Thanks for taking the time to email us. I'm sorry you haven't yet received your credits.

According to our records, we notified SlashKey to issue 77 Farm Cash to your account on 2014-03-29 for FTD.com offer.

If you still haven't received credit for the transaction in question, we recommend following up with the SlashKey support team to check the status of your credit. If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

Regards,

John

Taz D
Apr 15 2014, 03:47 PM
Hello fellow FT Farmers,
This "may" be my last post as well as the end of my FT career.:(
I have spent a month allowing my health to go down as I begged for the earned FC from an offer.
I will post copy of last note Slash-Key Support; it will tell/show a bit of the issues.
Many thanks to the forum team for having a link on their page.
I had already tried several others to NO avail.:mad:

On Tuesday, April 15, 2014 11:15 AM, Kathie> wrote:
Hello,
I sent note to you Sunday evening; I will attach copy. I am also including copy of notes on the help page of FT Earn FC. It will show that not only have "I" been begging for the earned credit; but Trial Pay has done MORE than their part. Slash-Key now has done this 2 times in a row to me {both FTD - to my almost 81 (in May 2014)year old Aunt who is battling stage 3A lung cancer}.
I WILL expect to see the credit of 77 FC in my account; with in 48 hours, if it is not received I will close account. I will make sure to forward ALL correspondence from Trial-Pay along with "lack of correspondence from Slash-Key"; to ALL of my FT friends and do many, many posts on the FT forum to show the ill-respect/treatment to me. BTW I had played FT as a means of "therapy"; I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis 8/87 and have good and bad days w/hand shaking/steadiness.
Sincerely,

77 Farm Cash
Credited on March 29 at 2:17 AM
77 Farm Cash
Credited on March 05 at 7:45 PM
77 Farm Cash
TrialPay Special Offer Credit
Credited on March 05 at 2:30 AM
On Sunday, April 13, 2014 5:10 PM, Kathie Tone <elbtone@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello,

I have sent notes before with no success.
I am hoping that this time you will finally provide; my earned credits.
I have spent a month sending requests to you guys as well as Trial Pay.
I received this this from John-Customer Support; "I" really should NOT have needed to have to go through all of this since Slash-Key was notified 3/5/2014 and then again 3/29/2014 to credit MY account. I will close my account and make sure to tell of all my friends of this treatment, if I don't have the 77 FC credited to my account (like I earned on 3/5/2014) in 24 hours.
Kathie(Okie Katt/Felina)
TrialPay Receipts
To Me
Apr 3
Hi Kathie,

Regards,

John

On Thursday, April 3, 2014 6:15 AM, TrialPay Receipts <receipts@trialpay.com> wrote:
Hi Kathie,

Regards,

John
Felina, Slashkey Support answers support tickets in the order received. That means if they have a lot of tickets ahead of yours it could be anywhere from a few hours up to a few weeks before they respond to you. Please do not send them multiple tickets on this as that just bumps you to the bottom of the list again.
I am sorry that you are having this problem, but this is not the way to address it. You have sent a support ticket in to Slashkey, so now you need to be patient until they can get to your ticket and look into it. Be sure to check both your inbox and your spam box for your email as some email sites tend to classify things like this as junk email.

Felina
Apr 15 2014, 05:44 PM
Felina, Slashkey Support answers support tickets in the order received. That means if they have a lot of tickets ahead of yours it could be anywhere from a few hours up to a few weeks before they respond to you. Please do not send them multiple tickets on this as that just bumps you to the bottom of the list again.
I am sorry that you are having this problem, but this is not the way to address it. You have sent a support ticket in to Slashkey, so now you need to be patient until they can get to your ticket and look into it. Be sure to check both your inbox and your spam box for your email as some email sites tend to classify things like this as junk email.

Yes, I know that this was not the right forum for this; unfortunately it is the only forum.
The note at the top is the 6th note to Slash-Key about this issue.
I had similar issue 1 time before; I sent 4 requests to Slash-Key with-out a reply.
I always check my spam folders as well as inbox; and have done search for anything Slash-Key(the only things that I find are my sent items as well as Trial-Pay response)
Trial-Pay even escalated this particular issue and resent request to Slash-Key; yet after 3 sends by Trial-Pay I have yet to see any credits.

Taz D
Apr 15 2014, 05:52 PM
Yes, I know that this was not the right forum for this; unfortunately it is the only forum.
The note at the top is the 6th note to Slash-Key about this issue.
I had similar issue 1 time before; I sent 4 requests to Slash-Key with-out a reply.
I always check my spam folders as well as inbox; and have done search for anything Slash-Key(the only things that I find are my sent items as well as Trial-Pay response)
Trial-Pay even escalated this particular issue and resent request to Slash-Key; yet after 3 sends by Trial-Pay I have yet to see any credits.
How long have you waited between sending Support tickets to them? If it has not been at least 3 weeks between tickets then you are not waiting long enough for them to check on this and respond. A new ticket will just move you to the bottom of the list again.

Felina
Apr 15 2014, 06:29 PM
How long have you waited between sending Support tickets to them? If it has not been at least 3 weeks between tickets then you are not waiting long enough for them to check on this and respond. A new ticket will just move you to the bottom of the list again.

Taz,

No, it normally has been a week a half or two; I have not ever received a response, so I would not have a time frame.:(
It looks like you have told me what I need to know; and that is that if I don't think that FT(even after playing ALL these years) is the place for me. :(:(
I had issues w/Zynga and not receiving credits as well. It was a year or two a go and I quit all of those games(for my health, sanity and well being...NOT having to worry or "stew" about being owed credits).

Jolley Rancher
Apr 16 2014, 11:54 AM
I can never get slashkey to reply to emails or take action on missing items or farm cash. Anyone else have this problem?:mad::mad:

marymarcel
Apr 16 2014, 12:09 PM
I can never get slashkey to reply to emails or take action on missing items or farm cash. Anyone else have this problem?:mad::mad:

Hi!

Have you contacted Support team? The link is in my signature.

If you have, you need to be patient for an answer,so that it could last from a few hours to a few weeks, depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Jolley Rancher
Apr 16 2014, 12:36 PM
yes I contacted Slashkey last month about 47 fc that was missing.
Ticket ID: DFL-521744
Department: VIP
Priority: Urgent
I,finally, heard from a Valeria Mejia on 3/24/14. After I replied, no resolve or comments were ever received. I wrote yesterday about question of a facility I sold by accident. I asked if I could receive help in identifying which one it was-because I was distracted and clicked sale in error and would like to replace it. I have had no reply to that question.
I have been with this game since it began and would appreciate a similar support from slashkey that I have given the game.

marymarcel
Apr 16 2014, 01:16 PM
yes I contacted Slashkey last month about 47 fc that was missing.
Ticket ID: DFL-521744
Department: VIP
Priority: Urgent
I,finally, heard from a Valeria Mejia on 3/24/14. After I replied, no resolve or comments were ever received. I wrote yesterday about question of a facility I sold by accident. I asked if I could receive help in identifying which one it was-because I was distracted and clicked sale in error and would like to replace it. I have had no reply to that question.
I have been with this game since it began and would appreciate a similar support from slashkey that I have given the game.

Try this

For your first request about your lost farmcash, it's time for you to send them another ticket, include all the information you have.

But for the facility you sold by mistake, you need to wait for their answer so that you have sent them the ticket yesterday. So be patient and wait for about 2 weeks.:)

Jolley Rancher
Apr 16 2014, 01:30 PM
So are you saying I have to wait another 2 weeks for an answer on the missing FC from the 100 fc I purchased? I will submit again, but why was there no follow through? I can't be the only one who has this problem before.

marymarcel
Apr 16 2014, 01:53 PM
So are you saying I have to wait another 2 weeks for an answer on the missing FC from the 100 fc I purchased? I will submit again, but why was there no follow through? I can't be the only one who has this problem before.

So sorry about your problem, but there is no way for us through the forums to get back your lost farmcash. Only support team is able to check your account and give them back to you.

Petuniaflower
Apr 16 2014, 01:54 PM
this will show every one how stupid I am..but here goes.:confused:
when you come toi the forum at the bottom it shows who is on RIGHT!
Do you have to reload to see new arrivals LIKE RAUL FOR INSTANCE
OR
can I keep it on the forum and come and check ever so often :D

KnightRider
Apr 16 2014, 01:57 PM
OR

You have to refresh the page for the information to update, for instance if you are on the home page that shows all of the section, for that to update to see if any new posts have been added you need to refresh the page, it does not automatically refresh.

marymarcel
Apr 16 2014, 02:03 PM
OR

Adding to what KnightRider has stated, if you stay in Who's on line page,it is updated every 1 minute and then you can check who is arriving or leaving the forum, but you need to stay on that page.

Petuniaflower
Apr 16 2014, 02:04 PM
HAPPY YOU ANSWERED KNIGHT!!!

I read where Taz asked his neighbors not to ask problem questions on his farm,AND I am guilty of doing so to you SO SORRY!!!

KnightRider
Apr 16 2014, 02:09 PM
HAPPY YOU ANSWERED KNIGHT!!!

I read where Taz asked his neighbors not to ask problem questions on his farm,AND I am guilty of doing so to you SO SORRY!!!

Thats ok, I don't get on my farm much any more, except to take care of my quests then off, most of my time is spent on the forum.

JohnAlbertini
Apr 16 2014, 10:31 PM
PLEASE undo these horrid changes!!! You just quadrupled the time it takes to do these jobs.

We used to be able to sort "done" then start at the top left box and simply click click click and as a facility was cashed out or stored it moved down and the next most full facility moved to that spot and we could click again. No moving the cursor or scrolling needed. Same with "utilization" except there we started near the bottom and as it was re-loaded it moved up and the next facility moved into that spot so click click click.

Now click then move to the next facility to click and when the eight are done need to scroll to the next eight to repeat click, move, click move, scroll again. etc, etc and we don't even know if it needs filling until we cursor over it. Previously we just needed to see green, simple!

WHY did you CREATE needless new extra work? You "fixed" what wasn't broken and broke it in the process. This is NO improvement! It is a major, major downgrade of the game and if not fixed I'm done playing since I don't HAVE hours to keep re-loading facilities!

I REFUSE to use these new methods so if you don't revert I'm gone! Good-bye!!!

Taz D
Apr 16 2014, 10:52 PM
PLEASE undo these horrid changes!!! You just quadrupled the time it takes to do these jobs.

We used to be able to sort "done" then start at the top left box and simply click click click and as a facility was cashed out or stored it moved down and the next most full facility moved to that spot and we could click again. No moving the cursor or scrolling needed. Same with "utilization" except there we started near the bottom and as it was re-loaded it moved up and the next facility moved into that spot so click click click.

Now click then move to the next facility to click and when the eight are done need to scroll to the next eight to repeat click, move, click move, scroll again. etc, etc and we don't even know if it needs filling until we cursor over it. Previously we just needed to see green, simple!

WHY did you CREATE needless new extra work? You "fixed" what wasn't broken and broke it in the process. This is NO improvement! It is a major, major downgrade of the game and if not fixed I'm done playing since I don't HAVE hours to keep re-loading facilities!

I REFUSE to use these new methods so if you don't revert I'm gone! Good-bye!!!
The sort by "Done" and the sort by Utilization" has already been listed as broken and will be fixed. Neither of those changes were done on purpose, so please be patient until they find the problem and fix those which will speed your facility work back up. You do not need to continually post about this as it is a known issue and will be fixed as quick as they can.
It is your perogative to use or not use what is currently available until they can fix the sort problems.

big al from chicago
Apr 17 2014, 01:32 PM
Since the last up grade. Harvesting and planting are super slow. When in big screen the game freezes up and won't unfreeze unless you go to small screen. Heeeellllllllp !

JohnAlbertini
Apr 17 2014, 02:40 PM
The sort by "Done" and the sort by Utilization" has already been listed as broken and will be fixed. Neither of those changes were done on purpose, so please be patient until they find the problem and fix those which will speed your facility work back up. You do not need to continually post about this as it is a known issue and will be fixed as quick as they can.
It is your perogative to use or not use what is currently available until they can fix the sort problems.

Sorry for being a pest. It was not until after my last post on this that I was made aware that they now do consider it "broken" and in need of fixing. Until then I had not received any information except the update announcement which referred to it as an improvement or new feature.

I'll wait with some patience to see if it is rectified.
Thank you Taz.

Taz D
Apr 17 2014, 03:18 PM
Sorry for being a pest. It was not until after my last post on this that I was made aware that they now do consider it "broken" and in need of fixing. Until then I had not received any information except the update announcement which referred to it as an improvement or new feature.

I'll wait with some patience to see if it is rectified.
Thank you Taz.
Those have now been fixed.
Post Release Updates - April 17th, 3:45PM EST

- Farm 21 button is now showing in the Farm Selector manager
- Green Button in Multi-Hire farm selector window should now be fully visible
- When ordering by Utilization/Done in the facility manager you should now have the same behavior as before, facilities will shift up or down the list appropriately
- When leveling up, if you hit the red button to not show the new unlocked items, the feed dialog to post to wall will still be shown unless you check the 'Don't show..." checkbox in the message box

Jolley Rancher
Apr 18 2014, 08:15 AM
Thank you, Slashkey for, finally, taking care of my issue.

marymarcel
Apr 18 2014, 09:18 AM
Thank you, Slashkey for, finally, taking care of my issue.

Glad your problem is solved. And thank you for coming back and let us know.:)

BBwolf
Apr 18 2014, 05:20 PM
Is there any way we can get rid of the BLACK BOX in the middle of the screen, at least move it to the bottm of the screen, you cant even type a note to somebody and check your spelling as long as its up, that is the one thing that has bothered me for the past 5 years.

firegold flames
Apr 19 2014, 01:40 AM
can we have vanilla for our crops

FarmerMcLashwood
Apr 19 2014, 06:11 AM
can we have vanilla for our crops

Vanilla is already a crop.

firegold flames
Apr 19 2014, 06:21 AM
Vanilla is already a crop.

thank you :)

olive mary watson
Apr 20 2014, 01:18 PM
when l am doing trees etc the other things like flowers used to dim out and go when job done now it doesnt can l get it back please?

KnightRider
Apr 20 2014, 01:25 PM
when l am doing trees etc the other things like flowers used to dim out and go when job done now it doesnt can l get it back please?

Click on the wrench icon at the top and make sure that the eye option is checked and either the dimmed or hidden option just under it is checked.

Edit: If you see the eye down in the bottom right corner, you can cycle through to see if you can find the setting you want.

anglnwhite
Apr 22 2014, 02:41 AM
I've noticed a significant LACK of spam in the forum lately and I can not tell you how much I appreciate that. Thank you mods and helpers for working to keep this website safe from those who pollute the forum with garbage.

anglnwhite
Apr 22 2014, 11:16 PM
Since we've been given the ability to work neighbor facilities with just a few clicks I find that I need a decent Farm Town games feed more now than ever. Since the "old" one has not been reinstated, I started looking around FB and found that we have the ability to build our own customized list that works just as well as the old feed. It requires some fine tuning, but now I can't do without it.

I'm wondering if the mods or helpers could put together a "how to" for other players so that they can also take advantage of this awesome tool. I'd share mine, but we're not allowed to post links outside of the forum.

Taz D
Apr 22 2014, 11:22 PM
Since we've been given the ability to work neighbor facilities with just a few clicks I find that I need a decent Farm Town games feed more now than ever. Since the "old" one has not been reinstated, I started looking around FB and found that we have the ability to build our own customized list that works just as well as the old feed. It requires some fine tuning, but now I can't do without it.

I'm wondering if the mods or helpers could put together a "how to" for other players so that they can also take advantage of this awesome tool. I'd share mine, but we're not allowed to post links outside of the forum.
I moved you post to general feedback. Please send me a link to your list in a PM. I don't think your link will work for me, but I will take a look at it.

firegold flames
Apr 23 2014, 09:38 AM
yes i agree with all your comments and i will be hosting best helper award in my blog around end year .

some notable helper/moderators is already the best . One of them is knightrider .I think they did a great job in the forum too .

KnightRider
Apr 23 2014, 11:34 AM
yes i agree with all your comments and i will be hosting best helper award in my blog around end year .

some notable helper/moderators is already the best . One of them is knightrider .I think they did a great job in the forum too .

Thank you, I just try to help those that need help so that they can continue to play the best game on Facebook.

Larry McDonald
Apr 25 2014, 12:00 PM
Is is possible to remove my wool facility from the Facilities manger?
I have a issues with working the Quest, it never fails if I need something from a long term production like wool I end up having to wait 15 or 16 hours for it. Is there a way to isolate one farm from the manager?
Thanks aka Wildeye

Taz D
Apr 25 2014, 12:21 PM
Is is possible to remove my wool facility from the Facilities manger?
I have a issues with working the Quest, it never fails if I need something from a long term production like wool I end up having to wait 15 or 16 hours for it. Is there a way to isolate one farm from the manager?
Thanks aka Wildeye
You can go directly to the farm and click on the facility itself. There isn't any way to remove any facilities from the facility manager without removing the facility from your farms.

mrschar
Apr 25 2014, 06:54 PM
Yes,
Thank you for all of the animals, buildings, and people that are more realistic than other farm games. Thank you also for letting us earn FC with quests. I will never be able to earn 2 for completing 8 in 7 days, but I'm fine with that. I do not have all of the facilities and do not want them. Too much time and work for this evening farmer--I'm a librarian by day and a farmer by night. And even though I do have a few suggestions, I won't mention them here.

rjohn726
Apr 26 2014, 05:39 AM
By the way the Facility Manager is still a bit out of sync when I go thru it page by page.

Taz D
Apr 26 2014, 08:55 AM
By the way the Facility Manager is still a bit out of sync when I go thru it page by page.
My facility manager is in perfect sync all the way to the bottom of the list. If you use the scroll bar on the side only to click and not to grab the pointer sliding it then it stays in sync.

rjohn726
Apr 27 2014, 05:30 AM
Why do the folks that I know do not play Farm Town keep showing up over and over again and again when I am selecting the Gifts in Farm Town?

I know that those folks do not play Farm Town and that I am only allowed to select from that list of 12 it appears. Therefore if I do not select one on that list it is because I do not want to send them a gift as they do not play Farm Town or I don’t want to send them a Farm Town Gift.

Therefore I suggest that if I do not select a person for a gift I would appreciate if you don’t keep showing that person again and again as I can only see 12 on that list. Because fairly soon I can select no one or maybe 1 person on that list. That’s when I forget it as that is way too much for me to bother with.

Pooky2483
Apr 27 2014, 09:42 AM
How long is FarmTown going to be in the beta stage?
My understanding of 'beta' is;
To only be released to a select few beta testers to iron our bugs and only after a period of 'beta testing', where as many bugs as possible are caught, will it be releassed to 'the general public'

beta testing (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_release_life_cycle)

whosyou?
Apr 27 2014, 09:48 AM
Every game on FB is a "beta" game.Taking the beta off would not change anything.

whosyou?
Apr 27 2014, 09:50 AM
That list is still compiled on FB end,they will either have to block the game,or unfriend you.

KnightRider
Apr 27 2014, 10:04 AM
How long is FarmTown going to be in the beta stage?
My understanding of 'beta' is;
To only be released to a select few beta testers to iron our bugs and only after a period of 'beta testing', where as many bugs as possible are caught, will it be releassed to 'the general public'

beta testing (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_release_life_cycle)

Alpha testing is to a specific or a few people to test to see if they can find major problems, then it is put into either open or closed beta and sent outside the company that made the program usually to the real world to find other bugs that needs fixed. This game is in open beta and as long as they keep adding New Releases to the game it needs to stay in beta. This was also found: Some software is kept in perpetual beta—where new features and functionality are continually added to the software without establishing a firm "final" release.

Like Whosyou? mentioned taking it out of beta isn't going to change anything.

Taz D
Apr 27 2014, 10:26 AM
Why do the folks that I know do not play Farm Town keep showing up over and over again and again when I am selecting the Gifts in Farm Town?

I know that those folks do not play Farm Town and that I am only allowed to select from that list of 12 it appears. Therefore if I do not select one on that list it is because I do not want to send them a gift as they do not play Farm Town or I don’t want to send them a Farm Town Gift.

Therefore I suggest that if I do not select a person for a gift I would appreciate if you don’t keep showing that person again and again as I can only see 12 on that list. Because fairly soon I can select no one or maybe 1 person on that list. That’s when I forget it as that is way too much for me to bother with.
I moved your post yesterday about this to the Help & Support thread about gifts and answered you.
Here is a link to that thread. You post and my answer are on the last page.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=242882

c.abell
Apr 27 2014, 06:30 PM
All of a sudden I have a silver shortage. Can FT increase production of silver nuggets please. Thank you.

KnightRider
Apr 27 2014, 06:31 PM
All of a sudden I have a silver shortage. Can FT increase production of silver nuggets please. Thank you.

It would be best if you put your suggestion in the suggestion section so the developers can see your suggestion, you can't start a new thread, this way they can keep the suggestion section easier to read, but you can put it in the thread that is closest to what you are suggesting and if you don't see one that is close, you can put it in the thread My idea doesn't have a thread.

kataltay
Apr 27 2014, 09:28 PM
This had disappeared for a while, but it is back with a vengeance now. It slows down working on farms considerably!! Is there any hope of losing this silly black box forever??? Would also be GREAT to lose it when fishing, too, of course.

iceberg
Apr 28 2014, 06:20 AM
yes it is annoying it keeps popping up and I sometimes get knocked out of the farm I am working on, surely it is not needed, plz do away with it once n 4 all.

Johnny Popper
Apr 28 2014, 10:52 AM
Not sure if this will help and I don't harvest much any more, but you might try turning off items you have no interest in. I have found in the past that by turning off buildings and such, loading does become faster. If you're only harvesting crops, turn off everything else and I believe this may speed up the loading process when moving from farm to farm. Trees are especially a nuisance.

illusions_fan1
Apr 28 2014, 09:38 PM
The way I speed that stupid box up is like go ahead and harvest the different things (like one of each that's on the farm) then you click and shift the farm, so the farm goes "invisible", but don't let go of the click... this lets the black box register all the different items REALLY fast (well faster than if you sit and stare) then once it's 100% loaded thing you can go about your work no problem :)

Rugged Barbie
May 02 2014, 02:44 PM
My facility manager is in perfect sync all the way to the bottom of the list. If you use the scroll bar on the side only to click and not to grab the pointer sliding it then it stays in sync.

Gotta say, my facility manager has been outta sync for over a week.

2 Suggestions for Developers:

Can we have a check box for each of our factories that we own multiples of where those that we check will either be included or not included in the 'start all' and 'load all' option. Like, I have 3 sawmills and sometimes I'd like to be able to only start 1 and not all 3. Since 2 of them still may have orders in them, I can't use the 'active only' option.

Also, in Services that load the Teddy Bear and Rubber Duck in, if I uncheck it in the Toy Store it goes ahead and unchecks it in the Baby Store also. These Services should not be connected in our loading/starting procedure.

KnightRider
May 02 2014, 03:49 PM
Gotta say, my facility manager has been outta sync for over a week.

2 Suggestions for Developers:

Can we have a check box for each of our factories that we own multiples of where those that we check will either be included or not included in the 'start all' and 'load all' option. Like, I have 3 sawmills and sometimes I'd like to be able to only start 1 and not all 3. Since 2 of them still may have orders in them, I can't use the 'active only' option.

Also, in Services that load the Teddy Bear and Rubber Duck in, if I uncheck it in the Toy Store it goes ahead and unchecks it in the Baby Store also. These Services should not be connected in our loading/starting procedure.

With the Teddy Bear and Rubber Duckie is probably like the factories, it goes by the item, when you uncheck an item it is unchecked in all factories or service facilities which ever one you was working with.

You should put your suggestion in the suggestion section so the developers can see your suggestion, you can't start a new thread, this way they can keep the suggestion section easier to read, but you can put it in the thread that is closest to what you are suggesting and if you don't see one that is close, you can put it in the thread My idea doesn't have a thread.

Taz D
May 02 2014, 05:11 PM
I just tested this and when you uncheck in the toy factory it does not uncheck in the Baby Store. Not sure why it would have been unchecked in the Baby Store for you but they are not tied together.

KnightRider
May 02 2014, 07:44 PM
I just tested this and when you uncheck in the toy factory it does not uncheck in the Baby Store. Not sure why it would have been unchecked in the Baby Store for you but they are not tied together.

I tried it in mine when I posted my post and it did uncheck both, but I just tried it again and it wouldn't uncheck both. I don't know why it did it that one time

dmac141
May 03 2014, 03:16 PM
If I understand correctly every batch of meat costs $xx plus 5 fuel.
A unit of fuel sells for 1200 coins. This makes the cost of the meat very expensive. Am I not understanding something?

Taz D
May 03 2014, 03:25 PM
If I understand correctly every batch of meat costs $xx plus 5 fuel.
A unit of fuel sells for 1200 coins. This makes the cost of the meat very expensive. Am I not understanding something?
A fuel can sells for 1200 coins. Each fuel can makes 300 fuel. So each fuel is only worth 40 coins, so the cost of fuel to get a batch of meat is 200 coins plus the cost of the meat.

Eradani
May 03 2014, 10:06 PM
which order did you uncheck them in?
maybe
unchecking Toy Store, unchecks it in the Baby Store also
but
unchecking in Baby Store DOESN'T uncheck Toy Store

... i've seen weirder things happen

Taz D
May 03 2014, 10:17 PM
which order did you uncheck them in?
maybe
unchecking Toy Store, unchecks it in the Baby Store also
but
unchecking in Baby Store DOESN'T uncheck Toy Store

... i've seen weirder things happen
When I tested I went both directions and neither effected the other.

Rredd7848
May 06 2014, 12:34 PM
Please increase the production of seawater and fresh water bait in the fish farming plant. All the bait is taken when we load the bait in the fish and tackle shop. The fish farming plant does not produce enough bait to fully supply the fishing boat or the Fish and tackle shop.

Taz D
May 06 2014, 12:38 PM
Please increase the production of seawater and fresh water bait in the fish farming plant. All the bait is taken when we load the bait in the fish and tackle shop. The fish farming plant does not produce enough bait to fully supply the fishing boat or the Fish and tackle shop.
You need to put your suggestion in the Suggestions section where the developers will see it instead of in the Feedback section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread.
You do not have to fill the bait in the Fishing Tackle Shop. All you need to do is uncheck the boxes in that facility for the baits and then you can build up your bait for use in your waters.

docmm6
May 07 2014, 01:57 PM
I wish you would go back to the way it used to be on showing the time until fish are ready to be caught again. Working the quests I really miss that info while trying to have stuff ready at the time the next quest is ready to open and start.

jackiep63
May 07 2014, 02:19 PM
The Mothers' Day stuff is still all over the gifts and tools, even though it was over a month ago. Nobody's mother is going to be impressed after Easter!

If it's a regional thing, whereby some little Country somewhere has Mothers' Day later in the year, then can it be restricted to that region?

rjohn726
May 07 2014, 03:12 PM
The Facility Manager is still out of Sync if one uses it to click on the dark blue button at the bottom and go down page by page.

If one does not click on a dark blue button at the bottom of the page it does just fine. However, if it is out of sync at that time it will just stay out of sync, till the game is reset. If the game is reset one can than just go down a page at a time till one is back to where one could click on the blue button earlier, as if a dark blue button is not clicked its fine.

When the Facility manager’s dark blue button is clicked it seems to me to be out of sync one line per page, a line being one pixel at the top of the page. After about 12 or so pages I can’t then click on the dark blue button as 12 pixels makes that dark blue button way too much gone to try and click on it.

KnightRider
May 07 2014, 03:14 PM
The Mothers' Day stuff is still all over the gifts and tools, even though it was over a month ago. Nobody's mother is going to be impressed after Easter!

If it's a regional thing, whereby some little Country somewhere has Mothers' Day later in the year, then can it be restricted to that region?

Mothers Day is this Sunday, May 11th.

jackiep63
May 07 2014, 03:25 PM
Mothers Day is this Sunday, May 11th.

Er, no Mothers' Day is (and has been for Centuries) the middle Sunday of Lent. It's after Easter, in all calendars, including the Orthodox calendar, so Mothers' Day can not be next Sunday. If some little Countries dotted around the place have a different tradition, then fine, but in that case, the Mothers' Day stuff should be regionalised so that the people behind Farm Town don't look like people who are unable to read a calendar to the rest of the World.

KnightRider
May 07 2014, 03:31 PM
Er, no Mothers' Day is (and has been for Centuries) the middle Sunday of Lent. It's after Easter, in all calendars, including the Orthodox calendar, so Mothers' Day can not be next Sunday. If some little Countries dotted around the place have a different tradition, then fine, but in that case, the Mothers' Day stuff should be regionalised so that the people behind Farm Town don't look like people who are unable to read a calendar to the rest of the World.

I am talking about the US which Mothers day is Sunday the 11th and yes it is after Easter which was April 20th (last month), I don't know about the rest of the world, I go by the US calendars.

Taz D
May 07 2014, 03:41 PM
The "little country" you are referring to is the U.S. where this game is produced.

Taz D
May 07 2014, 03:47 PM
The Facility Manager is still out of Sync if one uses it to click on the dark blue button at the bottom and go down page by page.

If one does not click on a dark blue button at the bottom of the page it does just fine. However, if it is out of sync at that time it will just stay out of sync, till the game is reset. If the game is reset one can than just go down a page at a time till one is back to where one could click on the blue button earlier, as if a dark blue button is not clicked its fine.

When the Facility manager’s dark blue button is clicked it seems to me to be out of sync one line per page, a line being one pixel at the top of the page. After about 12 or so pages I can’t then click on the dark blue button as 12 pixels makes that dark blue button way too much gone to try and click on it.
Are we looking at the same thing? What dark blue button at the bottom of the page? Are you talking about the Start All or Store All buttons for the last row of facilities? Those don't move the Facility Manager up or down.

Taz D
May 07 2014, 06:27 PM
I wish you would go back to the way it used to be on showing the time until fish are ready to be caught again. Working the quests I really miss that info while trying to have stuff ready at the time the next quest is ready to open and start.
If you want to make a suggestion about this please post it in the Suggestions section. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

firegold flames
May 07 2014, 08:06 PM
As i check on wikipedia , yes you are right that some places mother day is on other days but FT Developer only celebrate Second Sunday of May which include US and many more countries .

Flaky Angel
May 08 2014, 10:23 AM
Kudos to ALL the people who help in here. I am one who does look at previous posts but I still sometimes slip up, lol. They are always very prompt and courteous with their answers. I so rarely have an issue with my farm but when I do I always get a quick response from the developers. I don't read ALL the posts, but it is amazing the amount of info you can pick up from other players too.:)

Wendiddy
May 08 2014, 05:26 PM
Here is Australia Mother's Day is also on Sunday the 11th. It is always the second Sunday in May. Our Father's Day is the first Sunday in September.

anglnwhite
May 10 2014, 01:26 PM
Thank you, KnightRider and Taz for putting together instructions for building a customized friends list for Farm Town:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594410

I'm hoping that you won't mind if I add two things:

First, make sure you designate the list as a "GAMES" list. That way, you will see only game posts from the friends you added.

Second, you can customize the list so that you only see Farm Town posts by removing the "other" games. To do that, you simply click on the arrow in the top right hand corner of the "other" game post and select " I don't want to see this". It will remove all the posts from that specific game "forever". You may have to do this several times to remove all other games, but it really doesn't take long until all you see is fabulous Farm Town!

JudieB
May 12 2014, 09:44 PM
On the Gift page, there are only 4 or 5 of my farmtown friends that show up. So, I am unable to send gifts to all my ft friends. Facebook friends show but they don't even PLAY Farmtown. Could you please fix my gifts so that all my farmtown friends show so I can send gifts to them?? thank you!!!

Taz D
May 12 2014, 09:48 PM
On the Gift page, there are only 4 or 5 of my farmtown friends that show up. So, I am unable to send gifts to all my ft friends. Facebook friends show but they don't even PLAY Farmtown. Could you please fix my gifts so that all my farmtown friends show so I can send gifts to them?? thank you!!!
As was stated above those lists are done by Facebook from your friends. Farm Town has no control over those lists. The only thing I can suggest is you create a Facebook friends list of all your Farm Town neighbors you want to send gifts to and use that for sending your gifts. Instructions on how to create that list are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594410

ila
May 13 2014, 07:41 AM
When ever i come on in the morning and go on farm town and get all excited to see new updates, but sad thing is they are old ones, that are just repeated :(

KnightRider
May 13 2014, 12:07 PM
When ever i come on in the morning and go on farm town and get all excited to see new updates, but sad thing is they are old ones, that are just repeated :(

They only update the game about once a month, so the popups when you first load the game for the day will be repeated throughout the month.

susiefry
May 13 2014, 06:47 PM
I cant find where in the world to put this but its a question/suggestion all in one but I have some decor flowers on my farm that i DONT want harvested but most I do so for now i just cant hire anyone to harvest them so i can make sure my decor ones dont get harvested. But my question/suggestion would be this: I thought freezing them would solve the problem but when i freeze them they dont stay at full bloom, they go back to bare beginning or maybe a little after. Is there a way to make certain flowers unharvestable withOUT having to place them on a different farm??????

marymarcel
May 13 2014, 07:55 PM
I cant find where in the world to put this but its a question/suggestion all in one but I have some decor flowers on my farm that i DONT want harvested but most I do so for now i just cant hire anyone to harvest them so i can make sure my decor ones dont get harvested. But my question/suggestion would be this: I thought freezing them would solve the problem but when i freeze them they dont stay at full bloom, they go back to bare beginning or maybe a little after. Is there a way to make certain flowers unharvestable withOUT having to place them on a different farm??????

Hi!

About the frozen flowers going back to a previous stage, the developers are aware of this and working to fix it.

If your flowers are frozen and you hire a farmer to work your farms and harvest your flowers, they cant harvest the frozen ones.

susiefry
May 13 2014, 09:03 PM
That would be perfect as long as when they frozen they stay fully bloomed so if thats just a glitch and getting fixed them that will be great ;)!!

tammylaree
May 14 2014, 12:29 AM
I am trying to find out if I already bought one outfit for my avatar and purchase something else will I lose the outfit I bought previously?

KnightRider
May 14 2014, 12:53 AM
I am trying to find out if I already bought one outfit for my avatar and purchase something else will I lose the outfit I bought previously?

When you purchase an outfit you never lose that outfit no matter how many other ones you purchase and you can switch outfits as often as you want to.

DianeCK
May 14 2014, 08:47 PM
I hate that black box, I did load each tree and it takes longer doing it that way. Fishing!! Forget about it, It is so bad I don't do others farms anymore because of it, Now I just plant a few things I need to fill stores and do quest.

'' THE BLACK BOX SUCKS JOY OUT OF THE GAME''

Taz D
May 14 2014, 09:04 PM
Just to point out that if you didn't see the black box to know that some image or data was being loaded then you would be asking why you game is hesitating and taking so long to do something you clicked on to do. The purpose of that black box is to let you know an image or data is being downloaded to your computer.

tnbravesgirl
May 15 2014, 08:29 AM
Taz,

Seems unlikely that the black box would have to download the same crop on 21 farms. Having been at this game since 2009. The black box issue hasn't always been a problem and as of late it is a real issue with the game. Last evening was the worst. Finally gave up, apologized to the other farmer and left the game. Raul and his team do an awesome job at bringing up new items and ideas. However, the old issues that seem to hang around need to be addressed. Seems it gets worse right before an update.:(

Jean's Farm
May 15 2014, 08:17 PM
That would be perfect as long as when they frozen they stay fully bloomed so if thats just a glitch and getting fixed them that will be great ;)!!

Happening to me to susiefry. Only on my farm 21 tho. Is your's happening on all your farms?? It did occur a day or 2 on my farm 3 but it seems to be ok now.

widow lyn
May 16 2014, 01:25 AM
when you have to harvest crops for a quest if you harvest them for other people does it count for your quest or do you have to plant and harvest them on your own farm?

Granny Goodwitch
May 16 2014, 01:37 AM
Not a problem, but an observation: I find very annoying the new way people are listed when trying to send gifts or requests to boost the train. I have many farm neighbors, and quite a few of them are no longer active farmers. The number of people who show up at one time is about a dozen. However, when I skip inactive farmers, their names keep returning with each return to the list, until I can no longer reach some of the active people. I tried to remove some of the non-farmers from my friends and neighbor lists, but they don't disappear from my gift or train lists. I would like to suggest that either more names be listed at a time or a return to the old way of doing the lists.

KnightRider
May 16 2014, 06:07 AM
Not a problem, but an observation: I find very annoying the new way people are listed when trying to send gifts or requests to boost the train. I have many farm neighbors, and quite a few of them are no longer active farmers. The number of people who show up at one time is about a dozen. However, when I skip inactive farmers, their names keep returning with each return to the list, until I can no longer reach some of the active people. I tried to remove some of the non-farmers from my friends and neighbor lists, but they don't disappear from my gift or train lists. I would like to suggest that either more names be listed at a time or a return to the old way of doing the lists.

You would need to suggest that to Facebook they are the ones that takes care of all the list, for the gifts you can make you own list in FB, but I don't think it works for the train boosts.

KnightRider
May 16 2014, 06:11 AM
when you have to harvest crops for a quest if you harvest them for other people does it count for your quest or do you have to plant and harvest them on your own farm?

If you have the employee lifeline which is the one that looks like a sickle then you can harvest crops for other for your quest, the lifeline will only work for that quest only, but you also have to harvest 10% more since you only get 10% of the crops you are harvesting, for example if you need 10 wheat you would need to harvest 100 for someone else. If you don't have the lifeline then you have to harvest your own crops.

Sandie Angel
May 16 2014, 09:54 AM
I'm so patiently waiting for the new release. It is already past the middle of May already, and we still don't have the new version of Farm Town yet...

Sandie Angel :)

beverduster
May 16 2014, 10:07 AM
maybe they are still celebrating cinco de mayo

Qivis
May 16 2014, 10:08 AM
I'm so patiently waiting for the new release. It is already past the middle of May already, and we still don't have the new version of Farm Town yet...

We do not know when it will take place ourselves, but I can tell you that recently the releases have been on Fridays and much later in the day! :) All you can do is check every few hours for subtle changes to the game as you are playing.

marymarcel
May 16 2014, 10:16 AM
Hi!

I moved the thread to General Feedback.

Petuniaflower
May 16 2014, 11:42 AM
Recently there have been changes in the gift section first.So when Mothers Day items go :rolleyes:I think I will go to town buy some groceries, before the release. If I don't may spend too much on new items and have to STARVE the rest of the month :(

Fred Bee
May 16 2014, 11:49 AM
If you look back, during 2013, all but one month we got releases every 30 days or faster. Since the start of 2014 there is no pattern, so we have no idea when to expect them, which is sad.

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

SeniorCornwall
May 16 2014, 12:43 PM
Waiting impatiently for new release.... Got my coins all loaded up..... been cleaning up my farms as I wait in vain :(

SeniorCornwall
May 16 2014, 01:03 PM
And since all my farms are planted - all my trees are picked or chopped, all my fish are caught and all my flowers have been picked..... I am relegated to moving my immense tree farms around... aghhhhhh..... please please release update soon :)

Sandie Angel
May 16 2014, 01:30 PM
We do not know when it will take place ourselves, but I can tell you that recently the releases have been on Fridays and much later in the day! :) All you can do is check every few hours for subtle changes to the game as you are playing.

Thank you!!! Guess I'm just so impatient!!! Heeeheee!!! It's alright! I know the Dev. Team are working hard on the game. I'll check back later.

KnightRider
May 16 2014, 01:54 PM

Just one small correction, the past 6 releases only 1 has been on a Friday. There has been 1- Monday (Apr '14), 2 - Tuesday (Feb '14 & Nov '13), 2 - Wednesday (Jan '14 & Dec '13) and 1- Friday (Mar '14). I had to stop to do my quests otherwise I would have went farther into 2013.

psycho_mommi
May 16 2014, 01:55 PM
if you look in the other thread, "mods must know" the Mayor of FT has been kidnapped, and is being forced to watch old 3 stooges episode while the minions are entertaining him with cookies until the new release is released.
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5824030#post5824030

sharbu123
May 16 2014, 02:47 PM
It doesn't let me buy an expansion, but it no longer says that I have everything available....

KnightRider
May 16 2014, 02:51 PM
It doesn't let me buy an expansion, but it no longer says that I have everything available....

Do you have the needed coins or FC for the expansion? What happens when you hover your mouse over the expansion, does it say "Buy"? Which expansion are you trying to purchase?

beverduster
May 16 2014, 03:44 PM
if you look in the other thread, "mods must know" the Mayor of FT has been kidnapped, and is being forced to watch old 3 stooges episode while the minions are entertaining him with cookies until the new release is released.
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5824030#post5824030

i resent that, im a stooge my self

sharbu123
May 16 2014, 03:56 PM
Do you have the needed coins or FC for the expansion? What happens when you hover your mouse over the expansion, does it say "Buy"? Which expansion are you trying to purchase?

I am on 21 looking for a 22 and getting the empty box which would show expansions. I would normally get the you have all of the farms/expansions available message. I am hoping it is a sign of releases coming soon. It always gets glitchy when updates are in progress. Of course, it could just be a tease. lol

FarmerMcLashwood
May 16 2014, 05:00 PM
I am on 21 looking for a 22 and getting the empty box which would show expansions. I would normally get the you have all of the farms/expansions available message. I am hoping it is a sign of releases coming soon. It always gets glitchy when updates are in progress. Of course, it could just be a tease. lol
There is no farm 22 therefore you wouldn't get any expansions lol

Jean's Farm
May 16 2014, 05:14 PM
I don't understand your post....what do you mean??? :confused:

Rob T
May 16 2014, 05:33 PM
Hi,

i am closing this thread, we really don't need 2 of the same :) lol

Granny Goodwitch
May 16 2014, 05:45 PM
Thanks for your reply, but I think you are mistaken because both lists changed in exactly the same way at the same time. There appears to be no way to edit the lists, as I pointed out that I have tried by removing neighbors who have been inactive for long periods of time. If it is, indeed, Facebook that made this change, can you please tell me how to contact Facebook. Thanks again.

Taz D
May 16 2014, 05:52 PM
Thanks for your reply, but I think you are mistaken because both lists changed in exactly the same way at the same time. There appears to be no way to edit the lists, as I pointed out that I have tried by removing neighbors who have been inactive for long periods of time. If it is, indeed, Facebook that made this change, can you please tell me how to contact Facebook. Thanks again.
Knight rider is correct. Those lists are created from information gotten from Facebook. The only thing Farm Town can do is selct which lists to allow for use. Removing neighbors will not change those lists because as far as Facebook knows they are still playing. The only way they will drop off the lists is if you unfriend those people or if they remove Farm Town from their apps in Facebook.
As he said for gifts you can create your own friends list in Facebook and use that for sending gifts. Instructions on how to create and use that list are in the following link:

firegold flames
May 17 2014, 10:32 PM
Knight rider is correct. Those lists are created from information gotten from Facebook. The only thing Farm Town can do is selct which lists to allow for use. Removing neighbors will not change those lists because as far as Facebook knows they are still playing. The only way they will drop off the lists is if you unfriend those people or if they remove Farm Town from their apps in Facebook.
As he said for gifts you can create your own friends list in Facebook and use that for sending gifts. Instructions on how to create and use that list are in the following link:

Most of the game is similar to you all mentioned not only farm town , other games like Pet Society (Retired playfish game), party town and so on .Some active friend might not be active as they lose interest of the game .Most people are suggesting to add a remove button for neighbour and so on and i totally agree with you and this problem might go on and on for many years with the same question - just to reply you back on your quote . Am i correct Taz ?

rabbitsandworms
May 18 2014, 12:00 PM
in the near future are you going to add belts and Dan bonuses to the facilities that don't have them yet?
Also it would be nice if you could add the ingredient planner (I don't know if that is the correct term) to the client facilities? So we know how much we need to run them all at 100 percent.
I like to have enough to fill them all up at 100 percent, before posting for help.
Thanks.

Taz D
May 18 2014, 12:09 PM
in the near future are you going to add belts and Dan bonuses to the facilities that don't have them yet?
Also it would be nice if you could add the ingredient planner (I don't know if that is the correct term) to the client facilities? So we know how much we need to run them all at 100 percent.
I like to have enough to fill them all up at 100 percent, before posting for help.
Thanks.
If you wish to make suggestions that the developers will see please put them in the Suggestions section.
You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to the threads that fit your suggestions. We keep the threads down to specifics so it is easier for the developers to see.
The Belts and Dans for the new facilities should be added at some point, but only the developers know when.

maggied42
May 18 2014, 03:58 PM
I have a brown sprinkler and a red sprinkler. I use the red sprinkler all the time. I want to buy an orange sprinkler but it says I have to buy the red first. I am way frustrated as I already have one
Help.....

KnightRider
May 18 2014, 04:08 PM
I have a brown sprinkler and a red sprinkler. I use the red sprinkler all the time. I want to buy an orange sprinkler but it says I have to buy the red first. I am way frustrated as I already have one
Help.....

Is the red sprinkler in your storage or are you on the farm that it is on when you try to purchase the orange sprinkler? If so, if it is in your storage take it out of storage and put it on a farm, click the disk icon to save, then log out of the game, then log back into the game and put the sprinkler back into your storage and see if it works then.

anglnwhite
May 18 2014, 08:43 PM
I see a lot of posts outside my circle of Facebook friends and I just want to be sure that my understanding is clear. Please correct me if it is not:

Assuming that a Farm Town player has their audience settings on PUBLIC:

Anyone on Facebook/FT can send you ingredients or claim bonuses even if they are not your Facebook friend.

ONLY Facebook friends can work your facilities/service facilities even if the post appears because it was "liked" by a Facebook friend, from a non-Facebook friend.

Only Facebook friends can send you gifts.

Is this correct?

Taz D
May 18 2014, 09:08 PM
I see a lot of posts outside my circle of Facebook friends and I just want to be sure that my understanding is clear. Please correct me if it is not:

Assuming that a Farm Town player has their audience settings on PUBLIC:

Anyone on Facebook/FT can send you ingredients or claim bonuses even if they are not your Facebook friend.

ONLY Facebook friends can work your facilities/service facilities even if the post appears because it was "liked" by a Facebook friend, from a non-Facebook friend.

Only Facebook friends can send you gifts.

Is this correct?
Yes you are correct as far as I know. I don't belong to any groups so the only posts I see for bonuses and ingredients requests that my friends "like". And I usually don't do those so their friends can get them.

Petuniaflower
May 19 2014, 02:24 PM
A Lull in my farming duties,so I researched the new trees.Most have yummy fruit or berries.

Elderberry,wine came to mind.Maybe jellies made from them.
Acai,one of the trees you can get Heart of Palm from.
Chicle, the gum tree.Used in making chewing gum.Can see Raul coming up with gum.Mint Gums.Cinnamon Gum,Juicy Fruit Gum.:rolleyes:
The Lychee Tree is mainly for eating.Cooking it takes the Great Flavor out of it.

Wondering in the future IF I need to make more MINT FIELDS.

Petuniaflower
May 19 2014, 03:22 PM
https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t31.0-8/1548147_856443607705236_8294720418262421974_o.jpg

My newest farm, now for #23

KnightRider
May 19 2014, 07:38 PM
A Lull in my farming duties,so I researched the new trees.Most have yummy fruit or berries.

Elderberry,wine came to mind.Maybe jellies made from them.
Acai,one of the trees you can get Heart of Palm from.
Chicle, the gum tree.Used in making chewing gum.Can see Raul coming up with gum.Mint Gums.Cinnamon Gum,Juicy Fruit Gum.:rolleyes:
The Lychee Tree is mainly for eating.Cooking it takes the Great Flavor out of it.

Wondering in the future IF I need to make more MINT FIELDS.

For the developers to see these you should put them in the suggestions section, you can't start a new thread but you can put it in the closest thread or if you don't see one put it in the thread "My idea doesn't have a thread".

Petuniaflower
May 19 2014, 08:42 PM
For the developers to see these you should put them in the suggestions section, you can't start a new thread but you can put it in the closest thread or if you don't see one put it in the thread "My idea doesn't have a thread".

I wasn't suggesting Knight :) just saying what they are used for.Don't need to tell them ,they already are:D

firegold flames
May 20 2014, 08:26 AM
do you mean that in real life , you can eat lychee from tree ? Are you referring to real life , as i read your comment , it is sound like you saying so .

theperfectnina
May 20 2014, 11:34 AM
do you mean that in real life , you can eat lychee from tree ? Are you referring to real life , as i read your comment , it is sound like you saying so .

Yes you can, some come in tins though well at least in Australia but fresh is best

FarmerMcLashwood
May 20 2014, 05:53 PM

Lychees are used extensively in china

margaretr5
May 22 2014, 05:53 PM
I t would be fun to earn or buy (with coins not FC) crop accelerators and freezing. Perhaps it could be a gift and it could be restricted to a certain amount of use.

Taz D
May 22 2014, 06:06 PM
I t would be fun to earn or buy (with coins not FC) crop accelerators and freezing. Perhaps it could be a gift and it could be restricted to a certain amount of use.
You need to put this in the Suggestions section rather than the General Feedback, so the developers will see it. You cannot start a thread in Suggestions but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

shirleylambert
May 23 2014, 06:22 PM
i am almost finished with my latest quest,but i cannot produce kevlar cord because its saying i havnt produced any kevlar fibre but i have ,several times could this be a glitch in the system,:(

KnightRider
May 23 2014, 07:28 PM
i am almost finished with my latest quest,but i cannot produce kevlar cord because its saying i havnt produced any kevlar fibre but i have ,several times could this be a glitch in the system,:(

Does the kevlar fiber that you received from your Semi have a check mark in the box?

Taz D
May 23 2014, 07:47 PM
To add to what Knightrider asked if you have produced the kevlar fibre have you stored it from the semi. You may not have enough in storage to complete the next step.

shirleylambert
May 24 2014, 09:21 AM
its sorted out now ,thanks guys