Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 31 2014, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Post Release Updates - March 19th, 5:00AM EST
- The sharing employers fuel is now working when employees use the harvest-plow combines

It is fixed. Are you sure you checked the box to allow them to use your fuel when you hired them?
Yes, I keep it checked all the time.
Farm Link:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...m_id=791579540

Old Mar 31 2014, 05:35 PM

I'm just now starting quests again. I finished my first one today and saw 2 buttons - one to collect coins and another to collect Farm Cash. Which one do I click? I can't actually collect FC yet since this is my first quest but maybe that's the way to begin accumulating quests for it? I haven't clicked either one yet but will have my second quest finished in a few hours so lemme know what to do!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Mar 31 2014, 05:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I'm just now starting quests again. I finished my first one today and saw 2 buttons - one to collect coins and another to collect Farm Cash. Which one do I click? I can't actually collect FC yet since this is my first quest but maybe that's the way to begin accumulating quests for it? I haven't clicked either one yet but will have my second quest finished in a few hours so lemme know what to do!
If both buttons are there click them both. Click the coins first then click the farm cash one. The button for Farm Cash should not show up unless you have Fc to collect.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 31 2014, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
You collected the 1 FC for the previous week in which you completed at least 3 quests. If you do 8 more quests in the next week you will get 2 Fc for that. Once the button has shown you are being paid for the previous quests you did in the last 7 days prior. You don't want to wait as it is not cumulative. Onece the button shows for the 1 or 2 FC then those previous quests have been accounted for and no longer apply to the next period.
Thank you, Taz! That is what I was wondering if it was cumulative. I appreciate all the help from you and Marymarcel. This is the greatest game!
Old Mar 31 2014, 11:42 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm3810@msn.com View Post
I have had several instances when I have harvested an item for a quest -go to the factory to start production but when I go back to quest to check it has not registered. ie harvested peppers- went to spice factory- started chili powder- back to quest- no chili powder started. Have to wait until some finish and try again. Also harvested wool- showed lots of wool went to storage- no record of wool in quest had to wait till next time wool was ready to move on with quest.
when you harvest crops etc that are needed, check the quest box immediately after...do not move on to the next step until you have that green tick..also you have to harvest these on your own farm unless you have clicked on the lifesaver and received the Employee Lifeline, where if you need 1 of a crop for the quest, you actually need to harvest 10, sometimes a couple more, for it to work...you also need to check your quest immediately after doing this in case you need to harvest one or two more...(you only get 10% when working for others)

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 01 2014, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
KnightRider
I am not a Moderator, I am a helper and a player.

Congrats KnightRider on becoming a HELPER!!!
GREAT!
Yay what she said

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Apr 01 2014, 05:28 AM

When going to neighbors post to work facilities now getting message that this is reserved for friends? We ARE friends but never got this message before so can't work facilities. Same for my wife, she can't work mine, same reason.
Old Apr 01 2014, 05:35 AM

memcache clear fixed this
Old Apr 01 2014, 06:27 AM

When I went to bed last night I had nearly completed a (third) quest. There was one stage to go. This morning, that quest has disappeared, and has been replaced with a completely different one, not started at all. Quite disturbing.
Old Apr 01 2014, 06:57 AM

New levels...

and 25 more Farm Cash

just released. Thanks devs.

Spend it wisely grasshopper.

oh yeah.... and some Easter stuff too....
Closed Thread