Molly Mew
Jul 03 2010, 08:10 PM
My 4th farm is Farmville! LMAO

Oh! :eek:

Oh! That is just.. oh! :eek::eek:

Barboo
Jul 03 2010, 08:11 PM
FarmV***...... are we allowed to use such bad language in the forum????? :D

It's like Harry Potter... "You shall not speak the name of the one that is evil"!

I still have a skeleton tree if ya'll want me to load it up btw...

crafty chris
Jul 03 2010, 08:13 PM
It's already tomorrow here lol. Here's the link to my first farm, which truthfully is a bit of a mess, but the others are slightly better. Heh.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1283125730

And unfortunately I must have sold the skeleton tree in a fit of pique at its non-productive capability. Huh. But here's a pic of us all waiting for the skeletons to come to life..

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=11074&pictureid=26782

Hehehe.

i love your #3 farm mine are ok i suppose but still think my #1 looks smaller than everyone elses lol ... and yes molly i know its sunday but 2am? you should be in bed (i know i should be lol) and love the tree not seen it before :)

PattiB
hey for any of you long time players, remember the flowers were going to be here in 2 weeks?

Or when we had a whole 4 or 5 choices of seeds to plant? I think we got sick of tomatoes and strawberries pretty darned fast! Or when there was no such thing as the spaces between the plots? Or just ONE farm? Been here since the week it came out...so many changes!

Rob T

Phew..... such a good job it wasn't called Zyng... nooooo i'd be banned if i said that!! LOL

Rob T
Jul 03 2010, 08:17 PM
Or when we had a whole 4 or 5 choices of seeds to plant? I think we got sick of tomatoes and strawberries pretty darned fast! Or when there was no such thing as the spaces between the plots? Or just ONE farm? Been here since the week it came out...so many changes!

and now i find farmtown doubles up as my alarm clock..... gotta make sure i get up to get that crop harvested!!!!

Barboo
Jul 03 2010, 08:19 PM
OK skeleton tree is up, and a couple of us are visiting... everyone is welcome to stop by. :)

ellshere
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery.. and the rest. Heh.

It was about 3 months, LOL.

I'll never forget staying up till 5.30am waiting to see what the skeleton tree would do when it got to 100%. Bwahahaaa! Fun times. :D

mmmmmmmmmm nope sorry the all time topper is still the June 8th-9th, 2009 game outuage when the servers in Dallas got flooded out. Nothing will ever compare to 10,000 plus farmers in a complete panic over the lose of the game for almost 24 hours. I still get a tick when I think about that night.

Capriherb

It's my own Farm Ville, and just by itself it is 10000% better than my advanced little plot of slow **** on FV! I would have quit FV months ago but my friends beg me to stay because it has some neat features.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 03 2010, 08:20 PM
mmmmmmmmmm nope sorry the all time topper is still the June 8th-9th, 2009 game outuage when the servers in Dallas got flooded out. Nothing will ever compare to 10,000 plus farmers in a complete panic over the lose of the game for almost 24 hours. I still get a tick when I think about that night.

*whispers* Glad I wasn't a mod then :D

karliene2
Jul 03 2010, 08:22 PM
Talking about old times, I remember I first started playing back around about xmas time, and found it sooo boring I managed a whole 5 days of it LOL

A couple of months ago I got bullied and begged into trying it again, so I did to keep my friends quiet and boy had things changed. Find myself constantly playing now, and have even spent REAL money a couple of times, something I've never done for ANY other online game.

So yeah, it's Sunday, way past 2am, and I'm still sitting here waiting for the updates, but it's exciting!! LOL

Molly Mew
Jul 03 2010, 08:23 PM
i love your #3 farm mine are ok i suppose but still think my #1 looks smaller than everyone elses lol ... and yes molly i know its sunday but 2am? you should be in bed (i know i should be lol) and love the tree not seen it before :)

Thanks. :) Hmm.. yes it's 2.20am here now. But sleeping's kinda boring innit.. especially when we're waiting for updates. (can I glare at the devs yet? lol)

Aww do you remember planting potatoes in the first 6 plots? And the apple tree from the mayor? Hehe.

Phew..... such a good job it wasn't called Zyng... nooooo i'd be banned if i said that!! LOL

And now it is most certainly time to glare.

::glares at Rob::

Capriherb
Jul 03 2010, 08:25 PM
Thanks. :) Hmm.. yes it's 2.20am here now. But sleeping's kinda boring innit.. especially when we're waiting for updates. (can I glare at the devs yet? lol)

Aww do you remember planting potatoes in the first 6 plots? And the apple tree from the mayor? Hehe.

I got on FB and had several close friends who were hooked on FT. They told me to get on and I was ****ed and determined to get even to their XP. Funny thing is none of them play any more and I'm like 35 levels past them.

Old Goat
Jul 03 2010, 08:27 PM
hey for any of you long time players, remember the flowers were going to be here in 2 weeks?
Flowers? You have flowers??? :o

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 03 2010, 08:30 PM
::glares at Rob::[/COLOR]

me has gone and done it now :( lol

It's ok, I'm not glaring at you :D

sallye.salter
Jul 03 2010, 08:32 PM
Before the update, you could harvest crop and quickly plow. Now, I can't plow a different field until all field are harvested. Also, if I am hired to plow someone else's field, i can't move quickly to plow. I freeze up and it tells me "Wait, I'm Busy." Is there a setting that I need to adjust or will you fix the problem?
Sallye

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 03 2010, 08:33 PM
Before the update, you could harvest crop and quickly plow. Now, I can't plow a different field until all field are harvested. Also, if I am hired to plow someone else's field, i can't move quickly to plow. I freeze up and it tells me "Wait, I'm Busy." Is there a setting that I need to adjust or will you fix the problem?
Sallye

Make sure "wait to plow/plant" isn't checked.

karliene2
Jul 03 2010, 08:33 PM
Sallye

It's been like that for me and a lot of my friends/neighbours for the past couple of days too.

Trixye Sue
Jul 03 2010, 08:34 PM
Due to lay off from work and two big snow storms here in PA, I started playing FT in February and I am hooked! Made it up to level 86! I know..I need a life..lol. I go back to work 7/6... but I wish the new stuff would be up before then so I can find space some where and get them cranking..oh the anticipation!!!

Molly Mew
Jul 03 2010, 08:35 PM
I got on FB and had several close friends who were hooked on FT. They told me to get on and I was ****ed and determined to get even to their XP. Funny thing is none of them play any more and I'm like 35 levels past them.

I had one FB friend who played relentlessly, and posted on her wall whenever she was waiting for her crops to ripen. We all completely took the mickey out of her for days.. and then all joined FT to see what she was on about.

Hahaha. And then I joined the forum to ask a question about my daughter's FT account.. and I guess that was it. I can't escape now. :D

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 03 2010, 08:36 PM
::::glares at Old Goat::::: :D

StoneFace
Jul 03 2010, 08:37 PM

My third farm is called Harmdrift. anagram for ThirdFarm

and the Wine Plantation is called More Wine, Less Wine

Old Goat
Jul 03 2010, 08:39 PM

uh oh. Exit, stage right -------> that way Goat!!

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 03 2010, 08:40 PM
uh oh. Exit, stage right -------> that way Goat!!

*snort* :D Too funny!

JustHikk
Jul 03 2010, 08:42 PM
I had one FB friend who played relentlessly, and posted on her wall whenever she was waiting for her crops to ripen. We all completely took the mickey out of her for days.. and then all joined FT to see what she was on about.

Hahaha. And then I joined the forum to ask a question about my daughter's FT account.. and I guess that was it. I can't escape now. :D

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=340494

Just for you Molly :)

The Big Daddy
Jul 03 2010, 08:43 PM
you can have trees and crops in the same space. just search layering and find the one on putting trees and crops on top of each other.

Barboo
Jul 03 2010, 08:44 PM
Hey thanks everybody for stopping by to see the skeleton tree... its fun having visitors while I wait for the upgrades! lol

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 03 2010, 08:44 PM
you can have trees and crops in the same space. just search layering and find the one on putting trees and crops on top of each other.

Which we don't recommend as it can ruin your farm...we have one such farmer right now with that problem :(

crafty chris
Jul 03 2010, 08:45 PM
wonders if the devs will go 'english' and give us a fish and chip shop *drools* ok now i have this feeling i gotta stay up *glares at the mods* all your fault saying i gotta wait lmao

crafty chris
Jul 03 2010, 08:46 PM
Hey thanks everybody for stopping by to see the skeleton tree... its fun having visitors while I wait for the upgrades! lol

it was a pleasure to be nosey :)

Barboo
Jul 03 2010, 08:46 PM
Which we don't recommend as it can ruin your farm...we have one such farmer right now with that problem :(

Have you had any problems with crop layering?? I just learned that recently and I love it but I"m always afraid it's going to mess something up.

ellshere
Jul 03 2010, 08:47 PM

While the developers have not yet found a way to write this out of the game both they and the moderation team highly discourage doing this, due to the adverse affect it has on farms.

Too much layering is the main reason most people find their farms slow to operate and in extreme cases has rendered farms completely inoperable. Those who do layer their farms and then find them inoperable will find there is very little that can be done to help you as the developers are unable to remove items from farms. You will have to wait out the loading of your farm and start deleting items until it works properly again if this should happen to you.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 03 2010, 08:47 PM
Have you had any problems with crop layering?? I just learned that recently and I love it but I"m always afraid it's going to mess something up.

I personally have never layered crops knowing there could be issues and because the devs don't condone it :) but I've seen problems it has caused.

Barboo
Jul 03 2010, 08:49 PM
I personally have never layered crops knowing there could be issues and because the devs don't condone it :) but I've seen problems it has caused.

Hmmmmmm ok thanks... better to be safe than sorry. I've put a too much time and money into my farm to screw it up.

Toranut97
Jul 03 2010, 08:50 PM
Just dredged my Skeleton Tree out of storage in honor of the Upgrade Vigil! Pop by and visit if you like...!

godsangel
Jul 03 2010, 08:51 PM
HI AIM NEW THIS THIS BROAD AND I am looking for the neew updates

all yestday and last night could you give us aidear when this mighty come

JustHikk
Jul 03 2010, 08:52 PM

tomorrow:D:rolleyes:

Old Goat
Jul 03 2010, 08:55 PM

Welcome to the board New BRO.....ummmmm Angel :)

Rachezee
Jul 03 2010, 08:56 PM
While the developers have not yet found a way to write this out of the game both they and the moderation team highly discourage doing this, due to the adverse affect it has on farms.

Too much layering is the main reason most people find their farms slow to operate and in extreme cases has rendered farms completely inoperable. Those who do layer their farms and then find them inoperable will find there is very little that can be done to help you as the developers are unable to remove items from farms. You will have to wait out the loading of your farm and start deleting items until it works properly again if this should happen to you.

Well I don't layer my crops, but to build my farms in a 3D style everything else is layered. Including about 1000 hedges and ponds across all 4 farms. Especially my 3rd and 4th farms.

But they look amazing.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 03 2010, 08:56 PM
Just dredged my Skeleton Tree out of storage in honor of the Upgrade Vigil! Pop by and visit if you like...!

Hahhaa* I like it: "upgrade vigil 2010" hehehe :D

crafty chris
Jul 03 2010, 08:59 PM
ok cant resist these sorry ...
Today is yesterday's tomorrow.

everyone sing now .... why are we waiting?

spoiler1041
Jul 03 2010, 09:00 PM

There is a formula to use to figure out when you will get your update.

Multiply the number of farms you have by the number of bulls you own. Add to that the product of your XP and your coins. Subtract from that number the total number of coins you have spent (found in the trophy section).

If this value is less than zero than the word is the update will be released tomorrow.

If greater than zero than the date is the 2 day's after yesterday.

If equal to zero than the date is 6 days less than a week from now.

I think it is scheduled for February 30th.

Molly Mew
Jul 03 2010, 09:00 PM
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=340494

Just for you Molly :)

Oh! My very own personal thread!

*faints* :D

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 03 2010, 09:01 PM
Are we we are, are we we are the waiting
And screaming
Are we we are, are we we are the waiting

~ Green Day

Barboo
Jul 03 2010, 09:01 PM

rotflmao....... we are SO addicted :o

sallye.salter
Jul 03 2010, 09:03 PM
It's been like that for me and a lot of my friends/neighbours for the past couple of days too.

Make sure the Wait for plow box is not checked in your toolbox.

ellshere
Jul 03 2010, 09:04 PM
There is a formula to use to figure out when you will get your update.

Multiply the number of farms you have by the number of bulls you own. Add to that the product of your XP and your coins. Subtract from that number the total number of coins you have spent (found in the trophy section).

If this value is less than zero than the word is the update will be released tomorrow.

*rummaging around in the back of the closet for my rubber chicken*

Godsangle there we just have to wait. As they say.......the best laid plans.......sometimes something comes up in a current release that prevents the devs from bringing out the promised next one as quickly as they would like. As of yet we have not had word from the devs on the exact timing other than what Raul posted at the top of this thread. As soon as we know you will know.

karliene2
Jul 03 2010, 09:04 PM
Make sure the Wait for plow box is not checked in your toolbox.

It's not ;)

LOL, anyway, fun as it's been, I'm off to bed, and I KNOW the first thing I'll be checking tomorrow is FT hahahahaha.

Have a good one everybody, and to those who celebrate Happy 4th July!

crafty chris
Jul 03 2010, 09:05 PM
rotflmao....... we are SO addicted :o

i am NOT addicted .. i just have a problem :O

runs to farm see if anything has changed lol

Barboo
Jul 03 2010, 09:08 PM
i am not addicted .. I just have a problem :o

----- *giggle* --------

alemap
Jul 03 2010, 09:10 PM
Lol I've been checking my farm constantly for 2 days now....Am I on a differnet level yet???
no???
How about now????

PattiB

Yep, and I remember when there were NO mods here, and the Dev actually posted frequently! Actually, he would even answer pm's!! (I probably still have a few of them sitting around)

I remember when the head mod of MyFarm threatened to sue the dev of Farm Town because all of the ideas we had posted on the forums there, were all of a sudden HERE! Poof! Well, imagine that! Could it be that someone was actually irritated at the slower than molasses pace MyFarm was (not) progressing and started a new game?! Woah, the travesty!! Sooooooo many of us bailed from MyFarm and started farms of our very own right here on FT the day or 2 after it premiered.

I was trying to remember the original crops... strawberries, tomatoes, sunflowers...were potatoes in the original release? Can't remember. Was only 4 or 5 crops, if that.

I DO remember life before plowing machines...no 4 squares at a time like we have now...carpal tunnel symptoms! So amazing to see how far this game has come since Feb 2009.

Rachezee

Addict-
–noun
a person who is addicted to an activity, habit, or substance

Umm yes, according to the dictionary we are addicted

Molly Mew
Jul 03 2010, 09:11 PM
My refresh button's all worn out. :(

Lol.

Rachezee
Jul 03 2010, 09:13 PM
I also remember being so happy to figuring out the fasted way to harvest. from left to right I think. So I could beat the other farmers to the crops cuz they had to wait for their slow avatars to catch up to where they were.

Harvest,
wait...
harvest,
wait...
harvest,
wait... wait... wait...

spoiler1041
Jul 03 2010, 09:13 PM

??????????? Are you running across your keyboard to switch tabs????????????????????? :)

Barboo
Jul 03 2010, 09:14 PM
I DO remember life before plowing machines...no 4 squares at a time like we have now...carpal tunnel symptoms! So amazing to see how far this game has come since Feb 2009.

Yes, my family used to glare at me because I play on my laptop in the living room and they were watching TV and I was *click*click*click*clicking* away all the freaking time. lol

crafty chris
Jul 03 2010, 09:14 PM
well i just checked .. no crops nothing in facilities maybe i should go bed and do some planting thats sure to bring out new things lmao ... but no i might miss something :(

crafty chris
Jul 03 2010, 09:16 PM
??????????? Are you running across your keyboard to switch tabs????????????????????? :)

um noooooooo i would break my k/board if i ran across it silly billy lmao (got 2 windows open ;) )

Rachezee
well i just checked .. no crops nothing in facilities maybe i should go bed and do some planting thats sure to bring out new things lmao ... but no i might miss something :(

you are going to bed then do some planting? how does that work?

merianb
It never said on FRIDAY it always said Tomorrow!

It did say Friday when I logged onto my farm. Same thing on my husband's when he logged on.

Rachezee
Maybe they meant friday in 2 months

spoiler1041
Jul 03 2010, 09:17 PM
lmao ... but no i might miss something :(

You are so right. (hope I quoted the wright post).

crafty chris
Jul 03 2010, 09:18 PM
you are going to bed then do some planting? how does that work?

um rachezee that is a very loaded questions and i do believe i am not allowed to answer that lmfao

dnvanwagner
Jul 03 2010, 09:18 PM
Where are the new levels that were supposed to be released on Friday? Are you guys teasing us again?

Barboo
Jul 03 2010, 09:20 PM
Where are the new levels that were supposed to be released on Friday? Are you guys teasing us again?

tomorrow.... :D

Rachezee
There are many Fridays in a year

speedmonkey
It's already tomorrow here lol. Here's the link to my first farm, which truthfully is a bit of a mess, but the others are slightly better. Heh.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1283125730

And unfortunately I must have sold the skeleton tree in a fit of pique at its non-productive capability. Huh. But here's a pic of us all waiting for the skeletons to come to life..

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=11074&pictureid=26782

Hehehe.

Ok that is the funniest thing I have seen all day!

spoiler1041
Jul 03 2010, 09:22 PM

They will be released Friday, that is to say tomorrow.

Why are you confused? :)

Barboo
Jul 03 2010, 09:24 PM
They will be released Friday, that is to say tomorrow.

Why are you confused? :)

Bwahahahahahaha

Toranut97
Jul 03 2010, 09:26 PM

I think we need commemorative T-shirts!!!

"I Survived the Great Upgrade Vigil of 2010!!!!"

:D

Barboo
Jul 03 2010, 09:28 PM

Ooooooooo good idea! Wait.... commemorative purple overalls! lol

spoiler1041
Jul 03 2010, 09:35 PM
They gave me tea and wood and we couldn't wait to use em............???

knash920
Jul 03 2010, 09:36 PM
Ooooooooo good idea! Wait.... commemorative purple overalls! lol

Will they be available tomorrow???

I have been reading this thread all day. You guys crack me up! What a fun bunch of people. :) I had to join the forum so that I could finally participate - couldn't stand it anymore!

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 03 2010, 09:37 PM
You could always plant the crops underneath the trees :)

by using the dirth paths

Which you will see that Ellshere and I both said that the devs and mods don't condone as it can be unstable.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 03 2010, 09:38 PM

Fresh off the press:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=10862&pictureid=35170

Grrr wish it wasn't so small!

spoiler1041
Jul 03 2010, 09:39 PM
DELETED....was funnier in my head.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 03 2010, 09:39 PM
Is it ok to put our wood under the bushes than?

Now where did Ell's rubber chicken go....

Barboo
Jul 03 2010, 09:41 PM
will they be available tomorrow???

I have been reading this thread all day. You guys crack me up! What a fun bunch of people. :) i had to join the forum so that i could finally participate - couldn't stand it anymore!

:d :d :d :d :d :d :d

Big K
Jul 03 2010, 09:42 PM
Well, I've been lurking for months, but just had to pop in and say 'Nice ta meetcha' and thanks for all the laughs! I realize now that I really am addicted to this game - and thank God! I am not alone... I've been playing since last September (level 90 now) and have been waiting for 'tomorrow' along with everyone else. I'm looking forward to whatever the devs give us, but I'm wearing out my keyboard dashing back and forth to see if anything has showed up yet....:eek:

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 03 2010, 09:43 PM
Glad that you forum lurkers are now posting :D Welcome!

merianb
Jul 03 2010, 09:45 PM
I just noticed that when you set your storage to show non-ingredients that your tea shows up! Be careful of this. I assume that like me, most of us are stock piling this in anticipation of the new facilities so I thought I would let you guys know so that you don't accidentally sell it!

Guess that means I sold my tea, aaarggghhh. Thanks for the mention.

Big K
We just had to be drawn out with the incessant laughter and 'tomorrows'....:p

spoiler1041
Now where did Ell's rubber chicken go....

I delete the bush joke and you turn around and set me up with a chicken????

Welcome to the FARM.................... :)

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 03 2010, 09:47 PM
I delete the bush joke and you turn around and set me up with a chicken????

Welcome to the FARM.................... :)

We use the rubber chicken on erm...witty (troublesome?) forum users... lol. Keeps them in line.

spoiler1041
Jul 03 2010, 09:52 PM
We use the rubber chicken on erm...witty (troublesome?) forum users... lol. Keeps them in line.

People line up to get hit with a chicken????

And I was worried about the sheep!!!!!!!!

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 03 2010, 09:53 PM

Hahahaha :D

Chelsea J.
Jul 03 2010, 09:53 PM
CANNOT wait for the new updates... hope they are here when I get home from work tomorrow night... I know they say patients is a virtue... but I am DYING here... wish the devs would let us know when they PLAN to release the new stuff... even if it changes... an idea would be AWESOME... off to bed for now... :(

Mrs*Green*Jeans
Jul 03 2010, 09:55 PM
Will they be available tomorrow???

I have been reading this thread all day. You guys crack me up! What a fun bunch of people. :) I had to join the forum so that I could finally participate - couldn't stand it anymore!

The commemorative overalls were available on Friday... didn't you get yours yet? Updates are available tomorrow! :cool:

rab124
Jul 03 2010, 09:59 PM
now I know where everyone is on Saturday night! I'm waiting. . . .and waiting. . . and I want a shirt!!! but I would rather have the new stuff!!

crafty chris
Jul 03 2010, 09:59 PM
well today is now yesterday and tomorrow is today ... i think .. so now i have to get up or is that go to bed? i dont know .. all these tomorrows have me confused lol

night all good luck on these updates will be back to annoy you all tomorrow ... or today or whenever :D take care ;)

DARLIN1106
Jul 03 2010, 10:03 PM
can we do something with the apricots, like danishes or canned?

SunnyD
Jul 03 2010, 10:04 PM
whaaaat? lmao well i can wait .. im sure i can .. i think i can .. oh well i can always go bug my neighbours while i wait :D or i can go make some money lol

@ molly i want a skeleton tree .. why didnt i get one? .. i DEMAND one now lmao i always seem to miss the really good stuff :(

omg yes the long waited flowers months lol and the skelton tree kept thinking bats would fly out... we all gathered at someone's farm then when it was 100% she moved it LOL was too funny i got a pic of us all waiting have to look for that lol.........everyone was piping in my tree is at 98% mine is at 99% lmao was funny.....

oldsheila
Jul 03 2010, 10:11 PM
Today is Sunday the 4th of July 1.10 pm in the part of Australia where I live, I am still waiting for the new levels that were supposed to be here last friday your time. Can you shed some light on this please:confused: Mary

Grumpa
Jul 03 2010, 10:12 PM
I heard it was coming the Twelfth of Never...if anyone remembers Johnny Mathis :)

Theme for my prom in 65.:D

cmotherofpirl
Jul 03 2010, 10:13 PM

I have layers of crops, flowers and trees and the game is not seriously affected by it. You simply don't overdo it :)

Grumpa
Jul 03 2010, 10:16 PM
I know why the update is late.

They are doing a last minute change to the tree option.

Now with hide trees, you can choose the option to stump trees which will make working with trees so much easier. You can do it with the AXE, or the new super powerful chain saw.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 03 2010, 10:17 PM
I have layers of crops, flowers and trees and the game is not seriously affected by it. You simply don't overdo it :)

Irregardless of you not having problems, trust me, I have seen the damage done by layering.

Again:

Layering is the main reason most people find their farms slow to operate and in extreme cases has rendered farms completely inoperable. Those who do layer their farms and then find them inoperable will find there is very little that can be done to help you as the developers are unable to remove items from farms. You will have to wait out the loading of your farm and start deleting items until it works properly again if this should happen to you.

HelenJS22
Jul 03 2010, 10:19 PM
the least they could do is take one moment to update us on the situation.
that is what bothers me about the whole thing,they know we are all waiting,yet they they dont let us know anything...

I'm quite sure it's all a dastardly study in human behaviour - perhaps the devs have been sponsored to run it - and there are a lot of psychologists/phychiatrists sitting in their little white jackets watching this entire thread and laughing their heads off.

I wonder what they would do if all of us logged out of Farm Town and didn't come back for a week ..... not that this is ever likely to happen :eek:

SunnyD
Jul 03 2010, 10:20 PM
It's obvious....... Mercedes Bends (not Benz)

I got some .. took one out of storage put it on my playground for those that haven't seen one come take a peak.......... i'll leave it up for a bit. put my play ground in storage just so you guys can see it...... ain't I just so cool???

spoiler1041
Jul 03 2010, 10:20 PM
can we do something with the apricots, like danishes or canned?

I was saving mine to throw at someone that upset me.........................But I'm still waiting............to see.............who...............(the irony of being pelted with the very apricots one had created, Luv it).

Think I'll start throwing them.....um....Tomorrow? :)

oldsheila
Jul 03 2010, 10:22 PM
Not on mine , or are you kidding me lol??? the only chainsaw is in my shed in the backyard lol. I don't see anything in the hide trees but hide trees ???? Mary

Barboo
Jul 03 2010, 10:23 PM
It's a new Milgram experiment where we shock ourselves and continue to refresh the browser and check for the new updates. lmao

HelenJS22
Jul 03 2010, 10:23 PM
Ok, I have just realised what it is .... I have been playing since almost the beginning of the game and the devs have a very good track record for opening upgrades for us on the very morning that I leave town for a week with just my trusty little netbook in my kit. This has happened on at least four different occasions now and I am leaving for a week next FRIDAY :o so there you go ... Friday is right, they just got the wrong week :p

kschilpe
Jul 03 2010, 10:26 PM
What happen to the new release, hope it includes a brewery and hops looking forward to that

spoiler1041
Jul 03 2010, 10:28 PM
Ok, I have just realised what it is .... I have been playing since almost the beginning of the game and the devs have a very good track record for opening upgrades for us on the very morning that I leave town for a week with just my trusty little netbook in my kit. This has happened on at least four different occasions now and I am leaving for a week next FRIDAY :o so there you go ... Friday is right, they just got the wrong week :p

Would you mind changing your plans and leave............oh, I don't know..............say...................Tomorrow?

Grumpa
Jul 03 2010, 10:28 PM
In all these posts, I have not seen one FarmTowner say

"..... that does it..... tired of waiting..... gonna go play farmville...."

hahahahahah

that would be like saying "I am tired of waiting for the chef to prepare my steak and lobster.... I am going to the greasy spoon ...."

Why do a dumb thing like that? :confused:

Eri
Jul 03 2010, 10:29 PM
Maybe if we give them peanuts?????

Nahh...that's probably what they're paid already. Give them almonds or cashews instead! LOL

Eri
Jul 03 2010, 10:33 PM
Hehehe. Gads it was so funny. The tree seemed to 'grow' like the others, and we all waited until it got to 100% then refreshed our screens. All that happened was that the percentage disappeared and the label just said 'skeleton tree'.

Oh dear we're so sad. Hahahaha.

OMG...and I thought *I* had no life!!! Y'all win, hands down! ROFLMBO!!

spoiler1041
Jul 03 2010, 10:34 PM
Nahh...that's probably what they're paid already. Give them almonds or cashews instead! LOL

Ever consider apricots? :)

anotherfarmer
Jul 03 2010, 10:35 PM
Tomorrow :)

Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!

Eri
Jul 03 2010, 10:36 PM

It's called "CYBERCRACK". BEWARE, children! BEWARE! :D

Eri
Jul 03 2010, 10:38 PM

Wow...are you one of the "Men Who Stare At Goats"??

Cooool...now I KNOW I have a life better than some people...ROFL

Rachezee
Jul 03 2010, 10:44 PM
everyone waiting for the update is invited to come swim at any of my pools or waterfalls while they wait... Just don't go near the cows or llamas. They bite. Oh and so does the old man running the flower shop- he is a homicidal maniac

Old Goat
Jul 03 2010, 10:49 PM
I know why the update is late.

They are doing a last minute change to the tree option.

Now with hide trees, you can choose the option to stump trees which will make working with trees so much easier. You can do it with the AXE, or the new super powerful chain saw.

No, I heard it from a reputable source that the layer detector they integrated into the new updates is having a heck of a time downloading. Seems there's a heck of a load on FT. Heck of a load here too :D

SunnyD
LOL it's Halloween on sleepy Hollow lol got my skeleton tree up and my haunted house lol having fun lol.........BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

johnsj11
I am very disappointed with Farm Town. They put out a news flash that new levels and new facilities would be ready yesterday and that didn't happen.

Then, this is the 4th Of July weekend when we celebrate our countries anniversary -- where are the Holiday Items?

Rachezee
Jul 03 2010, 10:52 PM
what is a layer integrator?

Old Goat
Jul 03 2010, 10:56 PM
what is a layer integrator?

Layer DETECTOR. Detects.... layers! :)

Rachezee
Jul 03 2010, 10:57 PM
oh- is that going to kill my ability to create waterfalls?

c.abell
Jul 03 2010, 11:05 PM
I love the July 1st updates; way to go FT guys! I was really looking forward to the July 2nd updates with the new levels. Hoping for more farms to come with that, so I can start my fishing industry farm. I really need more land before I can accomodate the ocean fronts, big ponds and lakes, two more resturants, and the fish farming plant. Just hope it comes soon.

J_Brisby
Jul 03 2010, 11:10 PM
Good updates, thanks!

speedmonkey
Jul 03 2010, 11:14 PM

I stopped by but apparently had gone blind from staring at the forum until 4 am. I couldn't find it. Can somebody help a blind lady back to her farm?

Old Goat
Jul 03 2010, 11:14 PM
oh- is that going to kill my ability to create waterfalls?

Heck no, otherwise I'm in trouble too. :D

Rachezee
Jul 03 2010, 11:19 PM
Heck no, otherwise I'm in trouble too. :D

phew! (my message has to be more than ten characters so I am adding this)

Mrs*Green*Jeans
Jul 03 2010, 11:25 PM
phew! (my message has to be more than ten characters so I am adding this)

lol 4 5 6 7 8 9 10...

been checking out some of the farm links here, and boy, you people have such imagination! I'm in awe!

SunnyD
Jul 03 2010, 11:38 PM
LOL here you go MOlly

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=14138&pictureid=35174

Rachezee
Jul 03 2010, 11:48 PM
lol 4 5 6 7 8 9 10...

been checking out some of the farm links here, and boy, you people have such imagination! I'm in awe!

Yes I have had so many visitors I need a hotel- I could make lots of coin!

speedmonkey
Jul 03 2010, 11:49 PM

Do you suppose there is a doctor some where that could treat the addiction the rest of us suffer from? :p

Rachezee
Jul 03 2010, 11:51 PM
I think we need a psychiatrist

speedmonkey
Jul 03 2010, 11:52 PM
um noooooooo i would break my k/board if i ran across it silly billy lmao (got 2 windows open ;) )

Only 2? I generally have at least 3 open! One for my farm, one for the main forum and at the very least one that I have set to my FB home page so that I can monitor when I get gifts!

Yep, we have gone completely 'round the bend!

StephinMexico
Jul 03 2010, 11:53 PM
Ok - all my husbands buildings have disappeared - all his facilities - all his houses. He has nothing ... we're assuming it's because "something" is in the works. And, yes, we have made sure that his buildings are not "hid". They are all gone - ohhh, excuse me, he has one chicken coop and a storage shed!

Level 90

Rachezee
Only 2? I generally have at least 3 open! One for my farm, one for the main forum and at the very least one that I have set to my FB home page so that I can monitor when I get gifts!

Yep, we have gone completely 'round the bend!

its all about tabs baby! not windows

SunnyD
http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx109/divasunshine1846/farmtown/vigilmolly.jpg

speedmonkey
Jul 03 2010, 11:55 PM
Fresh off the press:

Ok where do I send my money for the life sized version?

speedmonkey
Jul 03 2010, 11:58 PM
CANNOT wait for the new updates... hope they are here when I get home from work tomorrow night... I know they say patients is a virtue... but I am DYING here... wish the devs would let us know when they PLAN to release the new stuff... even if it changes... an idea would be AWESOME... off to bed for now... :(

I am fairly certain that if they gave us a new release date and failed to meet it there would be a mutiny in the ranks on a scale not seen since.....EVER! :eek:

dearaewi
Jul 04 2010, 12:11 AM
Well, I'm surviving The Vigil by enjoying this thread, although I am usually just a constant lurker, ignoring the whiners, figure they haven't been playing long enough to remember (FT since March '09) and trying to figure places to fit more trees in my 4 packed farms...:eek: Biggest wish is for another farm since I can barely keep all the facilities going now... LOL

Happy farming fellow farmers!! :D:D Know the updates will roll out when they roll out.... and doubt I'll be ready or have room for new stuff even then... :confused:

ellshere
Jul 04 2010, 12:17 AM

Bwwwaaaaaaaaa.............there are several here you could ask about said rubber chicken. Now I will admit that I stole it (along with her flying monkeys which will remain with me until she comes back to us) from nadine when she bailed on us..........however, I know of at least two posters here who now say they live in fear of rubber chickens.

PS. Sarah Palin aint got nuttin on me as a hockey mom so count your blessings that all it is, is a rubber chicken. hehehehehe

c.abell
Jul 04 2010, 12:19 AM
I was really hoping to set off a bunch of fireworks on my farm this weekend. But, the devs failed to get holiday items for the 4th of July.....I guess they were afraid the British would revolt..... :)

1fritz
Jul 04 2010, 12:20 AM
I too have been checking muy computer every couple of hours to see if updatr has down loaded. The devs are certianly building a huge amount of anticaption. I'm guessing the new update will be somthing special. Looking forward to it.

Farmer Rabbit
Jul 04 2010, 12:22 AM
http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx109/divasunshine1846/farmtown/vigilmolly.jpg
TOO FUNNY!!! LOL. Love your shirt idea. Thx :)

Interesting that the 4th of July celebrates independence. We just got tea to plant on Thursday. If the update gives us boats, we can hold a revolutionary tea party! Toss the tea into our tiny little lakes to celebrate, LOL.

Have a great 4th! Keeping the vigil all weekend with you :)

c.abell
We want an update,,,,we want an update,,,,sing along everybody....:)

dearaewi
....I guess they were afraid the British would revolt..... :)
:eek::eek::D:D

Farmer Rabbit
Jul 04 2010, 12:26 AM
Ok - all my husbands buildings have disappeared - all his facilities - all his houses. He has nothing ... we're assuming it's because "something" is in the works. And, yes, we have made sure that his buildings are not "hid". They are all gone - ohhh, excuse me, he has one chicken coop and a storage shed!

Level 90
I'd tell him to sleep in the storage shed unless he wants to be up with the chickens!

davyboyo
Jul 04 2010, 12:26 AM
I was really hoping to set off a bunch of fireworks on my farm this weekend. But, the devs failed to get holiday items for the 4th of July.....I guess they were afraid the British would revolt..... :)

Are you saying that the British are revolting. Shame on you. lolol

speedmonkey
Jul 04 2010, 12:36 AM
I just found the coolest little program. It is a farm tracker that will let you know when all your stuff is ready and you can customize it! If anybody would like to read about it let me know and I can send you the link (cause I can't post it here) I would clear it with a moderator but I am not sure who they are!

SunnyD
Jul 04 2010, 12:37 AM
Ok where do I send my money for the life sized version?

Close enough???

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx109/divasunshine1846/farmtown/vigilspeedmonkey.jpg

Farmer Rabbit
Jul 04 2010, 12:37 AM
I just found the coolest little program. It is a farm tracker that will let you know when all your stuff is ready and you can customize it! If anybody would like to read about it let me know and I can send you the link (cause I can't post it here) I would clear it with a moderator but I am not sure who they are!
oooo, thx, would love to read about it! message me, plz & ty.

SunnyD
Jul 04 2010, 12:45 AM

your rubber chicken was on my farm again!!!!!!!

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx109/divasunshine1846/farmtown/rubberchicken.jpg

Old Goat
Jul 04 2010, 12:47 AM

The mods are easy to spot. They're the ones that glare a lot.

Deb NZ
Jul 04 2010, 12:50 AM
Fresh off the press:

oh well done

Mickswoman
Jul 04 2010, 12:51 AM
is it Friday yet? LOL :D

Deb NZ
Jul 04 2010, 12:53 AM
is it Friday yet? LOL :D

Yes it is!!! Levels ???

jpeg101
Jul 04 2010, 12:54 AM
where are the new levels?

scarletdolphn
Jul 04 2010, 12:59 AM
omg, it's midnight on the SUNDAY morning where i am, meaning 2am EST, will these updates ever come?

Old Goat
Jul 04 2010, 01:00 AM
My apologies to the visitors I miss while I'm here. I'm...here! :)

scarletdolphn
Jul 04 2010, 01:11 AM
is there anyway possible to find an update on this update?

Old Goat
omg, it's midnight on the SUNDAY morning where i am, meaning 2am EST, will these updates ever come?

Tomorrow. Fer sher :)

pjbaker
Ell,

You might want to check the latches on the monkey cages.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_v63oTveUEGI/SGmK06pXX_I/AAAAAAAAEoc/tn57eK3bAIA/s400/flying-monkeys.jpg

speedmonkey
Jul 04 2010, 01:14 AM
I'm quite sure it's all a dastardly study in human behaviour - perhaps the devs have been sponsored to run it - and there are a lot of psychologists/phychiatrists sitting in their little white jackets watching this entire thread and laughing their heads off.

I wonder what they would do if all of us logged out of Farm Town and didn't come back for a week ..... not that this is ever likely to happen :eek:

The men in little white coats would have a WHOLE LOT of new patients to medicate if we did that!

Old Goat
Jul 04 2010, 01:16 AM
is there anyway possible to find an update on this update?

All the mods appear to be off. Offline I mean. That leaves you with us you lucky dog you :)

speedmonkey
Jul 04 2010, 01:20 AM
I am very disappointed with Farm Town. They put out a news flash that new levels and new facilities would be ready yesterday and that didn't happen.

Then, this is the 4th Of July weekend when we celebrate our countries anniversary -- where are the Holiday Items?

Yeah because the TONS of stuff that they have already given us just isn't good enough!

Eri
Jul 04 2010, 01:21 AM
I think it is scheduled for February 30th.

Sorry, your math is flawed. You forgot to take the coefficient of the year 0, multiplied by the number of angels that can dance on the head of a pin (or a pinhead?). Add to that the number of silly complaints posted since 11:61pm yesterday, and you get the correct date. It's December 32, 2012.

jpeg101
Jul 04 2010, 01:22 AM
please send me a link to this , i would love to read it. ty

speedmonkey
Jul 04 2010, 01:22 AM
its all about tabs baby! not windows

I use tabs too, if I had that many windows open I would not be able to track down my spread sheet that I have to use to keep track of everything I am doing!

Eri
Jul 04 2010, 01:26 AM
There are many Fridays in a year

And there are many years in an aeon...so pick one.

OFFICIAL: New releases will be released TOMORROW.

Jeez, what don't you people understand?? LOL

speedmonkey
Jul 04 2010, 01:27 AM
Close enough???

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx109/divasunshine1846/farmtown/vigilspeedmonkey.jpg

OKAY!!! YOU ROCK!!! I will have to save the pic and find someplace to post it for all the world to see!:):eek::):eek::)

SueW170
Jul 04 2010, 01:33 AM
This has been so funny. I'm just figuring further updates will arrive -- whenever :) But it's been fun to read all the speculation about what's happening, or, more accurately not happening :)

Eri
Jul 04 2010, 01:33 AM

HOLY ****!!! Think how the stocks on cigarettes, coffee, soda, and chips would skyrocket!! It would be mass hysteria! UTTER PANIC!!! Emergency rooms packed with round-eyed, sweaty people stuttering, "FFFFFFFFFFAAAARMMMMTTTTTTTTTOWNNNNNN....NNNNNEED.. ..MMMMMMYY...FFFFFFFAAAARMMMMMTTTTTTTTOWNNNNN..." Medical personnel would be utterly overwhelmed! Obama would have to put a moratorium on all FB and FT-like games! AND ALL OF IT WOULD BE BUSH'S FAULT!!!!!!!

*panting desperately in terror*

SueW170
Jul 04 2010, 01:35 AM
Tomorrow. Fer sher :)
Tomorrow and tomorrow ... and tomorrow -- the endless days drag by ;)

Deanna J. Lloyd
Jul 04 2010, 01:35 AM
:confused:Do I dare point out that Raul can't spell?!! Maybe there's a mysterious code in the fact that the new levels are "comming" on Friday?! So many hidden agendas could be hidden in that extra 'm', like MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!:D

Old Goat
Jul 04 2010, 01:45 AM
'comming'...... 'conning'.... nahhhh. Couldn't be.

speedmonkey
Jul 04 2010, 01:49 AM
please send me a link to this , i would love to read it. ty

Were you referring to the link for the farm tracker?

katerkats
Jul 04 2010, 01:53 AM
except you can't get salmon unless you PURCHASE the lake. The lake that you buy with Coins does not have salmon or lobster.

Eri
Jul 04 2010, 02:02 AM
OKAY!!! YOU ROCK!!! I will have to save the pic and find someplace to post it for all the world to see!:):eek::):eek::)

Yo! I'd love info on this myself. Could you please email me? ERIANA.Q@GMAIL.COM.

Donkey shines!

jpeg101
Jul 04 2010, 02:05 AM
yes i would love it, ty.

SunnyD
Jul 04 2010, 02:07 AM
for my new friend and neighbor... Judy

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx109/divasunshine1846/farmtown/vigiljudy.jpg

Eri
Jul 04 2010, 02:07 AM
:confused:Do I dare point out that Raul can't spell?!! Maybe there's a mysterious code in the fact that the new levels are "comming" on Friday?! So many hidden agendas could be hidden in that extra 'm', like MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!:D

Yeah, well, there are many little mistakes with spelling, grammar, logic, etc...
1. Sturgeon, salmon, tilapia, and catfish are NOT found in the same type of water bodies.
2. You can't generally catch crab or lobsters using a fishing pole
3. You don't "ground" coffee; you "grind" it
4. ...and the list goes on and on

However, not really wanting to pick nits; let's deal with the MEAT before we worry about the accoutrements! :D

SunnyD
Jul 04 2010, 02:08 AM

LOL glad you like it........ any one else?????

scarletdolphn
Jul 04 2010, 02:08 AM
Were you referring to the link for the farm tracker?

the farm tracker pls

scarletdolphn
Jul 04 2010, 02:10 AM

I would love one in the name of Smoochy, that's my characters name

JAS0643
Jul 04 2010, 02:10 AM

Can I have one please.

SunnyD
Jul 04 2010, 02:11 AM
Yeah, well, there are many little mistakes with spelling, grammar, logic, etc...
1. Sturgeon, salmon, tilapia, and catfish are NOT found in the same type of water bodies.
2. You can't generally catch crab or lobsters using a fishing pole
3. You don't "ground" coffee; you "grind" it
4. ...and the list goes on and on

However, not really wanting to pick nits; let's deal with the MEAT before we worry about the accoutrements! :D

and penguins don't Ice Skate. and pineapples don't grow IN three days.. and roses don't grow in the winter Give us a break it's a freaking Game.........

Eri
Jul 04 2010, 02:14 AM
and penguins don't Ice Skate. and pineapples don't grow IN three days.. and roses don't grow in the winter Give us a break it's a freaking Game.........

Oh chill out, fer gossake. I was being amusing; the whole game is based on "not possible". I was responding to someone else's post, so go suck an ice cube.

Ozigirlwa
Jul 04 2010, 02:15 AM
I love the t-shirt!

You guys are so entertaining, it has given me something to do whilst waiting. :D

And a big hi from Perth West Australia :):):)

scarletdolphn
Jul 04 2010, 02:16 AM
Oh chill out, fer gossake. I was being amusing; the whole game is based on "not possible". I was responding to someone else's post, so go suck an ice cube.

Settle down, both of you were just having fun. Relax, i know the anticipation and frustration is mounting but if things get too roudy in here i will have to start doping people up with some valium lmao

JAS0643
Jul 04 2010, 02:18 AM
Is it just me or does most of this thread belong in the Rubber Room. Which unless I'm mistaken was started to wait out the flowers. :D

SunnyD
Jul 04 2010, 02:21 AM
I love the t-shirt!

You guys are so entertaining, it has given me something to do whilst waiting. :D

And a big hi from Perth West Australia :):):)

want pink one?? or blue??? what name you want??? i'm having fun today....... i was picking sorry ... we are just all having fun...........I love ice cubes ""Slurp""

scarletdolphn
Jul 04 2010, 02:23 AM
want pink one?? or blue???

Can Smoochy have a pink one? pls pls pretty pls???

SunnyD
Jul 04 2010, 02:23 AM

Hey Eri!! want a T-shirt??

Ozigirlwa
Jul 04 2010, 02:24 AM
Actually I am into red :):):)

pjbaker
Jul 04 2010, 02:26 AM
Nope JAS, the Rubber Room was started during the great outage of June 2009. Not only were we waiting then, but we couldn't get to our farms either. EGAD, the HORROR of it all.

speedmonkey
Jul 04 2010, 02:27 AM
the farm tracker pls

OK, anyone else that would like the link to the farm tracker please send me a PM. I am getting ready to go to bed (no sense in waiting up until 4 am again tonight to see if the update comes)! I will send the link to any that have requested it when I return tomorrow (around noon). :)

JustHikk
Jul 04 2010, 02:28 AM

Me, Me, Me :) I would love one :) Is there a limit on a signature image size? I would make it my signature image if it will fit.

Edit: Blue, with just Randy on it please, not Randy TH or JustHikk. Thank you.

JustHikk
Jul 04 2010, 02:29 AM

Everytime I do that, they melt. And in keeping with the game, it shouldn't. I should have eternal ice. I want eternal ice NOW!

Eri
Jul 04 2010, 02:39 AM
if things get too roudy in here i will have to start doping people up with some valium lmao

ROFLMAO! PROMISE?!?!?! I want to put in my order for a CASE...no...make that a truckload! ;)

Seriously...I'm not grumpy or anything; I just thought it was kinda stupid for someone to snap at me for something so silly. But then, I've spent WAY too much time laughing at people in forums today; haven't gotten ANY FT work done!!! :eek:

Eri
Jul 04 2010, 02:41 AM
Hey Eri!! want a T-shirt??

:D Sure...send me on tomorrow. :p

JAS0643
Jul 04 2010, 02:42 AM
Nope JAS, the Rubber Room was started during the great outage of June 2009. Not only were we waiting then, but we couldn't get to our farms either. EGAD, the HORROR of it all.

That happened a few days before I started playing ft. I started playing on June 14, 2009. All because a crazy women who made my life hell for over a year told me about it, she was my first neighbor in the game now she has blocked me on FB. Oh well it is her lose not mine.

scarletdolphn
Jul 04 2010, 02:46 AM
ROFLMAO! PROMISE?!?!?! I want to put in my order for a CASE...no...make that a truckload! ;)

Seriously...I'm not grumpy or anything; I just thought it was kinda stupid for someone to snap at me for something so silly. But then, I've spent WAY too much time laughing at people in forums today; haven't gotten ANY FT work done!!! :eek:

i am with you there lol. valium can be good :p...jk

SunnyD
Jul 04 2010, 02:47 AM
Actually I am into red :):):)

Here you go...........

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx109/divasunshine1846/farmtown/vigilozigirl.jpg

scarletdolphn
Jul 04 2010, 02:52 AM
in trying to occupy myself i want to update some of my info, is there a way you can tell what date you started playing the game?

Ozigirlwa
Jul 04 2010, 02:53 AM
Here you go...........

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx109/divasunshine1846/farmtown/vigilozigirl.jpg

SivNorway
Jul 04 2010, 03:01 AM
Oh my, from now on - I will never again wait for updates who just are announced...(?) - and bet nothing will be done at 4th July (today)

:( hope they explain it all - how many of you spend times in front of your'e computer at friday? :)
I happily woke up at saturday - since I am far ahead EST time...but no updates!
****... :(

Then I realised that : GET A LIFE!!!! :) :)
time to give more time to other things than farmtown... will it hold?? :) :)

speedmonkey
Jul 04 2010, 03:11 AM
OMG THE UPDATE JUST HIT!!!!!!!!!!!! :):eek::):eek::):eek::):eek:

speedmonkey
Jul 04 2010, 03:11 AM
We are not supposed to post outside links without prior approval of the moderators!

JustHikk
Jul 04 2010, 03:13 AM
We are not supposed to post outside links without prior approval of the moderators!

Links to facebook are allowed.

JustHikk
Jul 04 2010, 03:14 AM
Tomorrow is here :)

speedmonkey
Jul 04 2010, 03:14 AM
Links to facebook are allowed.

Oh silly me, I guess if I wasn't having a heart attack right now I would have realized that!

THE UPDATE IS OUT!!!!!!!

kaylene
Jul 04 2010, 03:15 AM
well i have gone up to level 100...off now to check what else we have got :D

menorah
Jul 04 2010, 03:16 AM
Christmas is here! woohoo!!!! i just got promoted to level 91... said i can now buy victorian houses and limos. But they don't appear anywhere in the store :-( And my level shows as number 10. :-)

I've waited 2 whole days... another day of fine tuning from their end won't hurt. I don't see any other improvements yet.

jayco33
Jul 04 2010, 03:16 AM
OMG THE UPDATE JUST HIT!!!!!!!!!!!! :):eek::):eek::):eek::):eek:

They just like to surprise us, because I sure wasn't expecting an update at this time of night! Looks like some good stuff. Buildings, facilities, paths (but not active yet, unfortunately)...

SivNorway
Jul 04 2010, 03:18 AM
What the heck is happened????

I was just at a farm and plowed, I was/are at level 90, with 1 098 364 xp.
Suddenly I get a message "congratulations, you reach a new lewel...10"

so not its 10 and not 90 on my screen.....???

:( oh my.. US dont have april foolsday at 4th july??? I hope its more serious than that.. :)

menorah
Jul 04 2010, 03:19 AM
I spoke too soon. There's a cinnamon factory and I got from level 90 to 100! with some additional FC too! Thank you devs.

Lavenda
Jul 04 2010, 03:21 AM

me please! Purple if you can :)

Oh does it actually count if I stepped away from the computer and didn't have someone texting me ever 5 mins that there hadn't been an update yet???

This thread has been so funny to catch up on :D

speedmonkey
Jul 04 2010, 03:21 AM
Saw mill
tea factory
coffee chop
cinnamon factory

Cobblestone path
Asphalt path (still locked)
Plain land paths

I went up 6 levels and my sister went up 10!

SunnyD
Jul 04 2010, 03:23 AM
Me, Me, Me :) I would love one :) Is there a limit on a signature image size? I would make it my signature image if it will fit.

Edit: Blue, with just Randy on it please, not Randy TH or JustHikk. Thank you.

Hey Randy.. here you go

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx109/divasunshine1846/farmtown/vigilrandy.jpg

SunnyD
Jul 04 2010, 03:24 AM
fREAKING UPDATES ARE HERE YAHOOOOOOOOOO
I'm on level 100 NO JOKE

karliene2
Jul 04 2010, 03:25 AM
Knew they would get it done as long as I went to sleep hehehehe :D

JanMac57
Yep, yep, I was right - Sawmill in the mix!
Soooo glad I didn't finish that re design on farm 4. Going to bed now to sleep on it and figure out what to do.......
Bert, Raoul & Co. - you're awesome!
:D :D

SunnyD
Tea factory, coffee tea shop...... go see go see

Ozigirlwa
Jul 04 2010, 03:28 AM
Thanks devs there is so much new stuff not sure where to start! Great facilities!

Everyone have fun :D:D:D

speedmonkey
Jul 04 2010, 03:30 AM
I am so excited that I can't even figure out where to start! I knew there was a reason that I didn't talk smack about the update being late! The devs rock and the new stuff is the BOMB!!!

JustHikk
Jul 04 2010, 03:33 AM
Hey Randy.. here you go

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx109/divasunshine1846/farmtown/vigilrandy.jpg

Thank you :)

Mickswoman
Jul 04 2010, 03:34 AM
woohoo its Friday at last *claps hands* :D

Abbybabygurl
Jul 04 2010, 03:34 AM
Are the new updates coming? The facilities lvls etc? And does anyone know when?:confused:

speedmonkey
Jul 04 2010, 03:36 AM
Are the new updates coming? The facilities lvls etc? And does anyone know when?:confused:

Go back up the page THEY ARE ALREADY OUT!! :):):):)

Mimikrie
Jul 04 2010, 03:37 AM
I sure hope there is a 5th farm and maybe a 6th coming soon! I need the space lol

sueripper@gmail.com
Jul 04 2010, 03:43 AM
Love the new updates, especially the counters in the facilities-sure saves time and lets you know where you stand with items needed for facility. Now new levels, sawmill, coffee shop, tea factory and cinnamon factory-my only problem is that even though I have both the farm cash and the coins to be able to purchase all the new items, I do NOT have the room. It is either produce crops and have orchards or have facilities that I cannot provide for. We desperately need 30X30 farms or farms #4 and %.

Rachezee
Jul 04 2010, 03:44 AM
HOLY ****!!! Think how the stocks on cigarettes, coffee, soda, and chips would skyrocket!! It would be mass hysteria! UTTER PANIC!!! Emergency rooms packed with round-eyed, sweaty people stuttering, "FFFFFFFFFFAAAARMMMMTTTTTTTTTOWNNNNNN....NNNNNEED.. ..MMMMMMYY...FFFFFFFAAAARMMMMMTTTTTTTTOWNNNNN..." Medical personnel would be utterly overwhelmed! Obama would have to put a moratorium on all FB and FT-like games! AND ALL OF IT WOULD BE BUSH'S FAULT!!!!!!!

*panting desperately in terror*

ok maybe I am just exhausted but I found this so funny I nearly peed in my pants laughing so hard. But just FYI, it is always Bush's fault when things go wrong. Always. the gum I stepped in earlier today. His fault. The fact that insurance won't cover my farm town withdrawal when I am at work and can't play- All Bush's fault... and so on

speedmonkey
Jul 04 2010, 03:55 AM
Love the new updates, especially the counters in the facilities-sure saves time and lets you know where you stand with items needed for facility. Now new levels, sawmill, coffee shop, tea factory and cinnamon factory-my only problem is that even though I have both the farm cash and the coins to be able to purchase all the new items, I do NOT have the room. It is either produce crops and have orchards or have facilities that I cannot provide for. We desperately need 30X30 farms or farms #4 and %.

Maybe the bigger farms or a 5th farm will be in the update that is on "Friday"!

LMAO-----Just joking! :p

Lavenda
Jul 04 2010, 03:56 AM
yay, a birdbath! I can finally give Galadriel her mirror (and not bother designing one for a competition! And awesome new gifts - stone benches I have wanted for Gondor and also don't have to bother designing :D Oh you have made this little hobbit very happy devs, thanks for the update!

Abbybabygurl
Jul 04 2010, 03:59 AM
Go back up the page THEY ARE ALREADY OUT!! :):):):) on the myspace one too?

Lavenda
Jul 04 2010, 04:03 AM
cinnamon buns in the bakery :D

Abbybabygurl
Jul 04 2010, 04:03 AM
does anyone happen to know what all the new updates were? thanks

speedmonkey
Jul 04 2010, 04:11 AM
on the myspace one too?

No idea on that one, I play on FB and did not realize you were on MySpace, sorry. I would imagine that they are not to far behind on MySpace if they are not there yet!

Happy Farming :)

jayco33
Jul 04 2010, 04:12 AM

Yeah, finding enough room to plant everything is pretty difficult. I dunno about bigger farms, but having each plot produce more than one thing (i.e. each tomato plot produces 5 tomatoes, each tea plot produces 10 tea, etc) would work too.

JaneMarple9
Jul 04 2010, 04:12 AM
How about a coffee house to sell tea and coffee?

Abbybabygurl
Jul 04 2010, 04:24 AM
No idea on that one, I play on FB and did not realize you were on MySpace, sorry. I would imagine that they are not to far behind on MySpace if they are not there yet!

Happy Farming :)

Yupp they are there now :D

speedmonkey
Jul 04 2010, 04:25 AM
does anyone happen to know what all the new updates were? thanks

I listed most of them on page 97 as far as facilities and paths, but apparently they also added some new decorations, a bird bath and some benches that I have heard of so far.

Abbybabygurl
Jul 04 2010, 04:26 AM
Yeah, finding enough room to plant everything is pretty difficult. I dunno about bigger farms, but having each plot produce more than one thing (i.e. each tomato plot produces 5 tomatoes, each tea plot produces 10 tea, etc) would work too.

I love that idea That would be great. doubt they would add it though cuz it would mess with the farm town economy

JYD
Jul 04 2010, 04:26 AM
New levels are out! I popped up to 100...is 100 the top?

speedmonkey
Jul 04 2010, 04:27 AM
How about a coffee house to sell tea and coffee?

They just gave us that! We can make hot chocolate as well.

JustHikk
Jul 04 2010, 04:30 AM
New levels are out! I popped up to 100...is 100 the top?

Yes. For now anyway.

Lavenda
Jul 04 2010, 04:31 AM
there's new gifts too, three different types of wagon with produce in them, two new LARGER boulders (woohoo!), and um... oh yes the benches are in gifts... a bunch of new decorations, lovely outdoor fireplace :D so much to do, so little time (thank goodness it was after I got home so I wasn't distracted while, thanks again Devs :D LOL)

bluehair
Jul 04 2010, 04:47 AM
ooh I am now level 91 :)

Rob T
Jul 04 2010, 04:51 AM
Love the new updates :) i hope theres gonna be some kinda furniture place soon to use all this lumber & bamboo... i'll just keep stockpiling it :)

Keep up the great work DEVS :) love it!!!!!!

JustHikk
Jul 04 2010, 04:52 AM
Love the new updates :) i hope theres gonna be some kinda furniture place soon to use all this lumber & bamboo... i'll just keep stockpiling it :)

Keep up the great work DEVS :) love it!!!!!!

I havent found where the bamboo goes, the rest goes into the lumber mill.

MaryLouW
Jul 04 2010, 04:52 AM
How do you layer trees?

I layer my trees, flowers, and crops on the same space. If I didn't, I couldn't possibly grow enough stuff to maintain my facilities. It's a little lengthy to explain how to do the layering but I can send you my write-up with detailed instructions if you want. Just go to my farm and leave me a message with your email address and I'll send it to you.

MaryLouW
Jul 04 2010, 04:54 AM
ooh I am now level 91 :)

I see I am now 100!! I wonder what the highest level is, does anyone know? Darn, I was just getting ready for bed and here comes all the good sleep. Guess the bed will have to wait!!!:)